[Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

A man´s dating a rich woman, they actually live together now. She´s on her sixties and he´s on his twenties. Yes, he´s a gold digger. He doesn´t really love her, but she´s got money and pays for everything he wants, so he can´t really complaint. Although, he will...

He´s searching online, wanting to know how long a woman her age can live. He´s for sure the one who´ll inherit all of her wealth, however, he can´t really wait. As soon as she´s gone, he´ll fill up the mansion with hot models more accurate to his age.

Then, he finds an add. Promising to return the youth. That´s right, a procedure that promises to be a fountain of youth. The thing is that it is risky and still experimental. But he doesn´t care. If she can´t take it, then he´ll be a widower, a wealthy one.


He convinces her to go through the treatment. And the thing is... it worked! Not instantly, but throughout the week, he can really tell her wrinkles are vanishing and that her hairs had recover their golden colors. She´s young again!

Bad thing, she´ll live way more, good thing, she´s hot. He´s seen her old pictures, she was HOT. Up to date, she still maintained some of her beauty, but she was really old to him. But now, she´s back to her golden years.

Her body allures him, her skin´s so smooth. But there´s only one problem, after a while, she seems… taller...


What´s happening?


Rated: R
Categories: Adult 30-39, Giantess, Breasts, BBW, Breast Enlargement, Butt, Couples, Gentle, Growing Woman, Slow Size Change, Young Adult 20-29 Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes
Word count: 29381 Read: 21059
Published: August 26 2023 Updated: April 27 2024
Story Notes:


1. Chapter 1 by Mine1234 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3323 words)

Hope you all like this new story! I´ll appreciate any comments or feedback you may have :)

2. Chapter 2 by Mine1234 [Reviews - 1] (3419 words)

3. Chapter 3 by Mine1234 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3082 words)

4. Chapter 4 by Mine1234 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3148 words)

5. Chapter 5 by Mine1234 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstar (3269 words)

6. Chapter 6 by Mine1234 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3266 words)

7. Chapter 7 by Mine1234 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar (3083 words)

8. Chapter 8 by Mine1234 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2990 words)

9. Chapter 9 by Mine1234 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3801 words)

Last chapter! Thanks for checking out this story! I hope you like the ending :)


I really had fun writting this story, and I hope I can work on something similar in the future. Time will tell ;D