- Text Size +

They couldn´t believe it. Well, Jeannie and Danielle couldn´t; Troy was still trying to see if he cared enough. They are fighting all over an inch, isn´t that ridiculous? Well, for them, it is. Mostly for Danielle.

Jeannie wonders how could this happen. She´s concerned. Although, being a bit taller isn´t that bad. However, since she´s on this experimental treatment, Danielle can´t help but to feel worried. What if this is dangerous? What if this is a secondary effect they should´ve known about?

 

“It´s all YOUR fault!” Danielle declared, pointing directly at Troy with her index finger. “You convinced her to start a treatment, and now, look! Was getting taller part of the deal? I don´t think so!” Danielle was concerned by her mother´s health. And, she hated Troy so, why cut back on yelling?

“I… this wasn´t…” well, she grew a bit taller, what´s the matter? 5’10 is sexy on a hot woman like Jeannie. Nonetheless, he had no idea how to excuse himself. Lucky for him, Jeannie was there.

“Danielle, come on, don´t point at him. There´s no need to make such accusations. I´m sure this is just a mild secondary effect. It should be fixed.” Jeannie stepped in, speaking up for her young boyfriend.

“Mild? Mom, there´s nothing mild in this. First, you look… MY age, which is already unnatural. And now, you´re taller? Can´t you see this shit head has out you into something dangerous. He´s not even aware of what he´s done!”

“Relax, dear, I´m sure they will be able to help us at the clinic. Don´t worry.” Danielle was furious. She knows all Troy wants is her mother´s money. He doesn´t care at all for her. He´s just a gold-digger.

Whenever something wrong happens, he won´t give a damn. In fact, she thinks he´s already a few steps ahead on this with some sort of evil plan. Not a plan, since she knows he´s kind of an idiot.

There´s a HUGE chance he already messed things up. The look on his face, as in saying, is she really taller? He had no idea it could happen.

 

The rest of the evening went on as usual. Well, as a usual visit from Danielle. She hated Troy for living at her mother´s expenses. Knowing he was the one who gave the idea for the treatment. This all led to multiple more accusations. Some were small hints and other times…

“If something happens to my mom, I SWEAR…!” She started while having dinner. His so casual look upset her. She was worried, and him? He was just looking at her mother´s bigger boobs!

“Danielle! Stop that already!” But she was right, they need to check on her.

 

The very next morning, they made an appointment at the clinic. It´s amazing how fast they check on you when they depend on your results. She was some sort of “patient 0”, amongst other couple people. Whatever was happening, doctors at the clinic should know.

Jeannie and Troy walked into the clinic. Troy was paying more attention to her. After learning she was now 5’10”, and probably still growing, he needed to check on that.

He was paying more attention to her. Still, it came hard for him, with her body growing taller, she´s also growing some curves. Her legs look longer, and fuller. Thicker, sensuous, shapely.

Will it be that bad if she kept growing? She´s getting so sexy, so smooth. Jeannie went from the old lady he hooked up with in the search of wealth, into the sexy muse he´s nailing. Nice.

 

As expected, doctors had no idea why this was happening. Turning a 60-something year-old woman into a smokin´ 30-year-old was a success! However, she was growing?

At first, they made the most logical question, what if she had originally been 5´10” when young? And years just shank her down a few inches. The answer, not even on her prime, per se, she was that tall.

They took some measurements. And rapidly learned a few more things. She´s 5’10”, and a half! Slightly taller than last night, when Troy measured her. Plus, she weights 140-pounds. All evenly distributed on her body.

A narrow, wasp-like waist, thick legs, a big, firm butt and, a sensuous, alluring pair of tits. She can´t deny that, bras are feeling tighter.

 

“Ok, Mrs. Carlisle.” Said the Dr. Miriam Walton, a woman on her mid-50s, who wanted to try the treatment herself, but wanted to be sure so, she waited to see the results on the patients. “We have gathered all the information we need. We´ll make sure to send all the samples to the lab and, hopefully, we can see what´s happening.”

To Troy, it sounded like they were doing something. However…

“What?! So you´re telling me you DON´T know what´s going on?” Jeannie was upset, it was THEIR treatment. They should be aware of the results. And, of course, be able to give a solution for it.

“I deeply apologize ma´am. But, as we advise you before, there was a risk that something like this may happen. It was all in the papers you signed. But I can assure you we´ll do out best to resolve this unexpected outcome.”

“I´m sure you will!” Jeannie was mad. She was not quite the patient type, at times. She was hoping they had some sort of pill.

That it could, somehow, stabilize her body or something. Stop the growth. But all they did was to take samples, write things down and, tell her to come back next week for a check-up.

Everything on her was fine. The results were striking! She was as young as she wanted. Plus, she had this glow on her. However, she was growing, and they had no idea why.

 

“Stupid doctors, don´t they know how to do their jobs? I have to wait a WEEK to see if the have ANY news for me. This is so stupid.” Jeannie was complaining as she entered the car.

Troy, who was at the driver´s seat, just looked at her. Feeling regretful. He´s never seen her mad. Well, he has, she often got mad when taking care of her company´s issues. However, she´s never been mad about something where HE had a part on.

Jeannie could notice the concern on his face. “Don´t worry, dear. I´m not mad at you. It´s just that… you were trying to help, and, it´s on THEM to make sure this is safe. Your only mistake was to think they knew how to do their job, that´s it.” She then placed her warm hand on his shoulder, gently.

 

Over the next few days, they kept track on her growth. It will be a full week before they figure anything, if it is they do, at the clinic. The best they could do was to keep their own tracks.

But time flies by. Jeannie´s busy with work. Now that she´s got more energy, she can be at the office more often. Of course, she had a lot to explain about her new looks. But the answer was quite simple.

She found a miracle treatment. And, for a woman as rich as her, it wasn´t hard to believe for others that she was telling the truth. This young woman looked like Jeannie, acted like Jeannie, walked like Jeannie, and made all the wise decisions she makes. The only difference, she was younger. And, taller.

Most were perplexed by the fact that now, on heels, she was 6-feet-tall. But that didn´t stop there…

 

She had all this energy now, and to think that she was thinking on a permanent retirement a few weeks ago. Now, she´s sure she can take the company to new heights!

When she came back home, she was still so full of energy. And she knew how to “use” it.

 

“Troy, honey, I´m home!” She called as she stepped in. Feeling, good, but… “ugh! These shoes! Troy! I think I´ve grown some more, the heels are KILLING me!” She rapidly took them of and tossed to the side. She will never wear them again. Lucky for her, she had the same pair one size up.

With all these changes, she had to think ahead. And so, she preordered oversized clothes. She´s been having a lot of deliveries over the last few days.

 

Troy walked into the room, covered in sweat, he was working out on their gym room. One she had built for him, and now, she sometimes uses it. All the things she´s able to do again.

As he walked in, with no shirt and covered in sweat. The sight of his swollen muscles. His tight abs, his sultry chiseled body. A clear reminded of why she loves him so much. Yes, she finds him cute, but his body, it´s the cherry on top.

While she stared at his body, he had the same chance to leer at her.

 

Troy can´t deny it, each passing day, he just finds her more and more attractive. Her height its not the main deal. He´s still taller, that´s all he knows. However, her body is somehow getting so hot! Her legs look fuller, her breasts look bigger. Her ass looks more and more amazing.

She´s starting to become a goddess! A sexy, wealthy, mighty goddess. And that turns him on. Both are often turned on, every time they are alone in a room, she can´t help but to want him, so bad. And the same happens to him. She´s a hottie, from head to toes.

 

Jeannie made her way towards him. She´s been missing him in the mornings. She wakes up at 7:00 am, and heads to her office by 8:30 am. He wakes up by 10:30 or so. There´s no chance they meet early. And now, she´s spending most of her time working. Leaving the late evenings and nights for him.

She feels bad, instead of spending more time with him, she´s actually doing the opposite. But she can make things up, she always can…

 

“Oh, Troy, I´m so… oh my…” she wanted to apologize for making him wait, and then have some sex, but something stopped her. A matter of… size.

“W-what´s the matter?” he said, uncertain of what she just noticed.

“I… your head… you look…” then, she placed her palm at the top of his head, “smaller.” Well, he´s not looking smaller, she´s taller!

They were not even in height, he was still taller, but unlike before, he had no seven-inches on her, right now, he was only ONE inch above.

 

The sight of him, to know she was so close to reach him. It was something odd. Strange. Still, that made her feel so powerful.

She was almost as tall as a man she once found so tall. She´s growing taller, sexier, hotter. She knows she´s not only getting taller, but that her body´s been filling up so nicely. She´s hot, buxom, desirable.

She can see it on his eyes. And for herself. She´s thicker than ever, plump in all the right places. Her breasts are E-cups. E-CUPS! And her butt fills out her jeans, her pants, everything! The silhouette of her legs, her butt, her hips, filling up her clothes so nicely.

Outgrowing her clothes in the most sensuous of ways.

Yes, she was concerned about her midnight snacks, but it seems her body is capable of using all of the nutrients to grow a sexier body. She can eat with no remorse. In the end, it will all make her hotter.

As she now says, why not some more? In the end, each bite will only make her butt bigger. Her boobs fuller. Her body hotter.

 

They rapidly made out. She was so excited, they just kissed, passionately. Deeply.

“Mmmm, I hope you´re not too tired… because, there´s one last exercise for you… and me…” a hot exercise.

 

In a minute, they were on their bedroom, having sex. Some hot, intense sex. Their libido, their desire, it was way above the roof!

She wanted sex, she wanted him, she wanted his cock, and she wanted it now! Deeper, and deeper. Faster, harder. And he wanted her, more and more.

Her hips, so full, her thighs, so soft. And the way her breasts bounce as he thrusts his hips over and over. He´s dumbfounded by her new size. They are massive! And so perky.

“Mmmmm…” she moaned as he squeezed her left tit with his hand.

Electricity ran over both their bodies, lust, filling their minds. And now, desire, all over the room.

 

The wet, hot feeling of passion thrilled their bodies. Their hot, lust giving motion to them. The desire, fueling their minds. He was intoxicated by all on her. Her new size was amazing! So hot, so juicy, flesh, her body was full of all this new flesh, making her body thicker in all of the right places.

She had the alluring body of a muse, a big, sexy muse. He didn´t struggle at all to keep going, in fact, he wanted to go all in with this sexy goddess.

Jeannie was a woman he desired. A woman he wanted to have sex with, every time he could. And she thought of it the same way.

Troy was such a passionate lover. Now he was…

 

As both mean, as her crotch melts under the heat coming from his cock, she can´t help but to have some second thoughts. While her body feels all this pleasure, she knows, deep inside, that he was more passionate. More intense. Hungry for sex.

Over the last few days, she´s seen a side of his she so badly wanted to see. Now, she had a body that could take it, but that leaves some thoughts behind.

Was he horny because of her new body? He seems to be enjoying sex, but, was it because she was young again?

And this led to a deep, sad idea. What if, what they said before was true. What if he did wanted her only because of her money? Bearing through their previous sex only because of the money. The idea of wealth giving him the will to keep going.

She can see it now, the true passion in him, but, what about before? He said he loved her, that he liked her. They had sex before, but not as genuine as now.

 

She knows he likes her now, that he desires her. But, what about before? She won´t blame him, if she had been on her twenties, and an old man had offered her a life of luxury…

She needs to think this through. Meanwhile… let´s finish this hot session.

 

“OOOOOHHHH” He moaned, coming to a sweet, electrifying climax.

She moaned as well, feeling quivers all over her body as she pushed herself to climax. By now, she was just a little bit more enduring than him. He should work on that, still, this may be a call that, her new, bigger body, may have some more needs than before…

 

Days kept going, Jeannie had a lot to think over those days. However, the time had come. Time to check if the clinic´s got any news for her.

Now, as they walked in, Jeannie felt so powerful! She was looming, taller than every woman on the room, and above almost all men. Troy included. And that was in flats!

She became a 6´3” amazon. Yes, she´s officially under that tag now. Tall, imposing, and so hot.

Her breasts, as she walks, bounce with each of her long strides. Her F-cups jolt firmly as she makes her way to the main counter. Her sexy, firm ass, swaying sensuously. From side to side. She may be heavier, but she walks as gracefully as the hottest runway model.

Her powerful legs, so thick, so sensuous. Her shoulders had widened, her hips had too. But she maintains the proportional figure of lust. A trimmed waist, giving her the perfect hourglass figure.

Troy can´t deny one thing, she´s hotter! Yes, even if she´s so much bigger.

 

He never thought he´d think, or say, something like this but… she´s perfect!

She may be taller, heavier, older, but she´s just so… angelical-looking.

And it´s not just her body, he can swear she gets prettier by the day. Her lips are fuller. Her cheekbones, they stick out a bit more, and her face has this perfectly smooth look. Even her eyes, they look as if they had some unnatural glow. As if they could look right through him.

Which makes him feel bad. She´s gotten so… hot! And all because of a treatment he hoped shortened her life. He´s a jerk. He´s the BIGGEST idiot.

 

Does he deserve this? A hot, wealthy woman? He doesn´t have to work, doesn´t need to take care of anything. Other than working out and to keep her happy. Which makes him feel worse!

His main duty is to please her. To sate all of her sexual needs. Which have been growing by the day. In fact, yesterday, she came back from work, during her lunch break, only to have sex! SEX!

She´s been having more and more sexual needs, and he loves it! He loves the passion, the intimacy, the chance to have sex with, even if fake, a growing woman.

 

The mere sight of hers, to see how tight her clothes are. To see how hotter she looks. Right now, she´s wearing this bodycon dress. Her butt, with a striking look under the tight fabric of the dress. Her breasts, filling the entirety of the top. Even her bare arms look so sensuous. And not to mention her legs, her calves are growing sensuously thicker. And her smooth look…

Now, officially, he´s lucky to have her.

 

“Excuse me, I have an appointment with Dr. Walton.” Jeannie said, standing right in front of the counter. Forcing the secretary to look way up to her.

Troy can´t deny it, she´s become so much more imposing. Her body´s bigger, her voice sounds deeper, velvety. Hot. She´s gotten so hot.

So much power exuded by her. She´s breathtaking…

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

You can get up to chapter 5 on my patreon, here´s a link ;)

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234