- Text Size +




All the staffers and officials gasped as the giant man opened his big brown eyes and leaned into his girlfriend's sleeping body, awakening her as well. Generals who had never seen fields of battle outside of the gulf states and never an opponent like these two barked orders into their radios as all levels of government along with countless world leaders watched intently as the armed forces readied for battle. After witnessing what the two had done to the shopping mall using only their naked bodies as weapons, even the highest levels of government into the oval office knew with the sheer magnitude of the two giants, that the machinery and those operating them would be just a diversionary tactic. That did not stop them from trying to do some hopeful damage to Aaron and Michelle as well as buying some time for the fruitless efforts of trying to evacuate a major metropolitan area. Still, they were hoping for at least a few hours rather than a brief few minutes of a skirmish, as it would take days to thoroughly abandon a city the size of Pittsburgh. The logistics were already becoming a nightmare before the couple trampled one of the main escape routes, and seemed to be following the ever more crowded interstate into the suburbs before they were distracted by the mall. As the duo shook off their slumber, the field commanders seemed confident in their chances, as this level of firepower was being focused on two living, breathing beings and they felt nothing could withstand it. Nevertheless, secondary forces were being airlifted into other parts of the city to try to help with the evacuation efforts, as many air vectors were cut off by the sheer height of the mountainous bodies the couple possessed. Depending on the outcome of the skirmish on the outskirts of the city, they would decide whether to double the attack efforts or redouble the evacuation. There was also the chance that the giant couple were so big or disinterested that they would just walk past the tanks and armaments altogether, either seeing them and heading back where they came, or simply walking around them. All scenarios were on the table and for the moment it seemed there were two beings controlling the fates of millions. Many garbled radios in the war room suddenly came to life as the embedded reporter's camera feeds showed why from the infantry’s perspective. The giant couple had spotted the armed forces in their battle positions and were heading right towards them. While the soldiers and tanks could already see the whites of their huge, brown eyes, the couple was still not within artillery range until they moved closer. They were so large that as they approached, the ground angles quickly became useless as they peered back at the monitors showing an aerial view. Communications with the ground forces was suddenly lost at the worst time as the shaking from the heavy movements of Michelle and Aaron walking coupled with the vast amounts of air displaced wreaked havoc on the transmission towers and radios. Jaws dropped as their gargantuan scale was on full display when they reached the perimeter of the battlefield that was chosen, and their toes flattened several tanks before the command to fire could even be given. Once the gauntlet was thrown down, the powers that thought they be watched in dismay as the giant couple only found ever more creative ways to dispatch the multi-ton war machines with their oversized bodies. Starting with their toes, the man poked and crunched them while his girlfriend spread hers and simply scrunched the digits together, tearing up the smushing thick armour between her toes. As the two bent down, the commanders were dismayed that even at close range, no matter where they fired, the bullets and turret fire had no effect on their bodies. Aaron proceeded to devour the tiny tanks, even making a game of it, lobbing a few at his hungry girlfriend before they proceeded to get more intimate with the overmatched batteries. After a few ferocious flicks, the giant man used his girlfriend's breasts to test out the traction and weight capacity of the military machines, before marooning several on his skyscraper sized rod. Finally, one very unlucky tank was sent into a dark tunnel of heavenly flesh. The warzone was a total mess, and to make a point out of what would happen if attacked, the duo sat down on the park and parts of the surrounding neighborhoods, ending the live feeds from the ground as their weight reshaped the battlefield, flattening all eyes on the ground. The defeated looking generals asked the joint chiefs and the president what the next moves should be, as he looked on in exasperation. He stated that all resources must now be put into the evacuation efforts and research into what had caused these two seemingly normal young adults to grow to such great heights. While the airport was on the other side of the city, it would still be hard with two bodies whose wingspans put them over a mile in vertical reach each. Unfortunately for the citizens of the city, no more obstacles would stand in their way, other than a myriad of enticing distractions for the horned-up couple.

Ever since Michelle and Aaron left the now flattened mall, the homes were getting thicker and the roads more common and crowded. The feeling of a couple vehicles flattening at a time was becoming dozens on each step. Structures became more robust, plant life scarce, and all the rarer as their unstoppable weight was flattening them. Into and imprisoned on the ridges of their feet were mashed organic matter, resorted pulverised building materials, sheet metal, and the corpses of hundreds. When chunks of this fell off it became garbled rock like structures often buried dozens of feet underground in pits. Feeling all of this gave them wont for their other senses to join in, but even momentarily that of danger quickly ebbed. They felt the harmless effects of the bombardment and supplied their own. As Michelle swallowed her latest catch, Aaron continued to spread the love. Michelle felt little pops on her hard fingernails as she flicked a couple retreating tanks, guns still pointed her way. They were crumpled and sent sprawling into the escape routes and ranks of armaments, causing dozens of casualties. Aaron responded in kind, grabbing two tanks by the turrets, and brought them towards her bemused chest. Spinning them around in a sharp spin between his pointer and thumb, he briefly fanned her nipples before letting his left-hand drift in too close. The crunch of metal against her horny nipple sent shivers down Michelle’s spine, obliterating the puny toy. Abruptly stopping that of his right he placed the treads down next to the towering dark brown nub of her flesh. Bending his mouth down and sticking out his tongue, he began to drive the tank in a circle. For this, she simply closed her eyes to feel the tiny tracks against her rigid skin. She thought that they were moving on their own against her motions, hopefully the crew who attacked her having a last go at it as if they could control her boyfriend's tongue. They simply had no shot, and this game could only last a few seconds before all that remained was a blood and oil-soaked thick sheet metal. She noted a rather long land bridge when she opened her eyes moments later and decided to lay a number of the army recruits to test the weight capacity. Using her deft precision, Michelle bent down and placed nine beaten tanks on it, laughing as they were stuck on the grime on top of Aaron’s hardened shaft. She gave him a sly look and said,

“Looks again like I've caught you thinking with your dick. Maybe we should test out that bad boy and see what it can really do.”

He was enticed by this notion, wondering,

“Well, I can only think of a couple holes I would be possibly satisfied with now” as he looked down her body, and into the near distance.

“But I think that highway tunnel up ahead would be too low to the ground to land in comfortably. Maybe there are others in the area.”

“I like your thinking and maybe we can still use it to my advantage shortly, but first no one rides for free, and they will pay a hefty toll.”

Aaron, fully erect and on board, watched her have a go at several more vehicles and structures within the battered park. Several tents and a gazebo were placed on her upturned palm, awaiting a fate only she knew. But before Michelle could fully land the stick, it was Aaron who added the final victory blow. He traced the slow, panicked motions of a tank trying to find refuge. It was nearing city streets when he decided to end the race past a finishing line 2,000 feet in the sky. Bringing it to her supremely moist cunt, he plunged it past her labia wall towards her cervix, simply depositing it into her folds. Michelle audibly moaned as it hit, as she could immediately feel the tiniest of metal treads trying so hard to escape. After a few fruitless minutes, she felt her toy simply quit. This world was getting kind of pathetic, then without even trying she felt something else. It crumpled in a satisfying squirt, causing her to complete her plan. Still hovering her hand around Aarons imposing meat, she felt her cargo shift as the tiniest of footsteps and gunshots hit her fingers. Laughable, what she was about to do with them was also apparent to Aaron. Many hit his rock-hard meat, bullets bouncing off thick skin and cartilage. He also felt the tiny struggles above as mucked tank treads failed and soon even some smaller footsteps were felt he thought he perceived. But their stature could have been bullets even. With fierce savagery Michelle gripped Aaron's cock, crushing the structures and personnel in her palm. Her thumb also caught a tank, as the pale digit was fifty feet across and didn't crush her target, but she had a method to her madness. Aaron felt it start to move involuntarily as watched her shunt several more along until the first fell off his cock. Instead of a half mile drop to the ground, the curled fingers of her waiting hand forced it down the side of his shaft. Reaching her inner palm, he felt it crumple into pieces under his meat as she continued to jack him off. As more machines fell, she got more confident in her grip, and the pulverised remains provided the most tantalising lube. They did not mind showing the world who just attacked them how much fun they were now having at their expense, and these ten tanks were only the beginning of taking things to the next level. One final tank was accordioned between his pubic bone and her thumb, becoming a ghostly rider on his pubic hairs for hours to come. Aaron told Michelle as if she would notice the reference that they had scored a fatality, flawless victory! She asked,

“Yes, my dear, but I am afraid we still don’t know which one of us won our little contest.”

He responded coyly,

“Let’s keep the competition going all night. Where the points don’t matter, and everything is made up.”

This one she got and planted a kiss on his lips. Surveying the pockmarked, deserted battlefield,

“Wanna have a seat with me, and spy our surroundings? Such a romantic workout deserves a lovely meal. And I think our teatime biscuit is coming this way.”

Aaron in his brute manner responded dumbly,

“I was thinking more of an al dente spaghetti dish. Ala Lady and the Tramp.”

Glad he was on board, it spelled doom for the hundreds on a train trying much too late to flee. They felt the terrain level out in the shape of their ass cheeks as they sat down. Flesh spilled into surrounding neighbourhoods, and the delicate skin of their derrieres flattened neighbourhoods and roads in their paths. They made out for a few moments before Michelle stated.

“I suppose I will do the honours, it has been much too long since we took a romantic train ride in the countryside.”

Not much video survived the ground assault and retreat, as the waves of attacks would always end in overwhelming tongues, flesh and organs of the giant lovers. Nor did any of the infantrymen, machines, munitions, shelters, trees, the local squirrel population, or much of the surrounding neighbourhoods. The assault the giant couple brought down was unbearably heavy and indiscriminate. Starting with their toes, the beasts got more intimate with the proceedings, as death swirled round with their hands, picking off many whole tanks, burying them into their bodies. First survivors had a metal rain of mangled machine parts falling from great heights, the rest of the tanks along with many soldiers being digested. Next, the giantess hurled husks of tanks that were flung by Michelle’s flicking fingers, tearing up man, machine and eventually neighbourhood buildings with the momentum from the bored giantess inflickted. Afterwards, two retreating tanks were grabbed by their turrets, as the giant man gave them a tour of the female form. Not that any of those trapped on the tanks weren’t familiar with the more intimate portions of a woman’s body, but none with erect nipples that were the size of apartment flats. Part centrifuge, part dryer drum, the giant man twirled the tiny tank in a dizzying frenzy. Luckily the crew was already splattered inside the metal shell when the thing was shredded on contact. Soon, the only thing left between Aaron’s thumb and pointer fingers was the twisted end of a smoking turret. He decided that he would try his best to live out one of his fantasies, while also stimulating Michelle. He was going to pilot a tank around her areolas, but he would be driving/shoving with only his tongue. He pressed the heavy duty tracked vehicle onto her breast, as the crew could not see from above until the view hole was covered in a wet, pink mass as the metal ground all around them. Looking to their right before impact, revealed a multistory, light brown, conical nub of flesh. It was clear as day she was excited that they were there, as the soldiers were thrown to the floor, unable to stand at the sudden motion. It was slow enough that they were able to climb to the controls. This proved futile as full throttle could not produce any motion in intended directions, Aaron simply overpowered them. Soon, he was too rough with his toy when Michelle noted how much fun he was having. From the ground, it also grabbed the attention of many thousands of people for miles around, and on television. His love gun was not lonely for long as Michelle stuck several tanks and other vehicles on top of his wide cock. They were mired in his ridges and cum, when she grabbed a command centre and nearby tent. Michelle loomed so high above, big brown eyes intently looking at the picnicking infantrymen before she lifted the whole lot towards the horizontal building of flesh. The heat radiated down, as ghosts from the recent past were stuck above them for hundreds of feet in both directions. They all knew this would be their fate, but her slow reveal gave them little time to ponder any form of escape. Aaron seized the moment by seizing another tank, the surprised crew felt the treads spinning in air as they barely had time to lock the hatch when they plunged into a dark, damp hellhole. The turret was jammed, and a sudden burst of liquids flooded the ammunition, bubbling into the strained cabin. The pressure rose as a smell the two knew on a much smaller scale clued them in to where they were now hopelessly stuck. Not that munitions were having any effect. Most tanks and combat vehicles along with the service weapons of the many soldiers were beyond empty having unloaded their weapons at the unaffected couple. Others did not want to be spotted, seeing the only effect they had were drawing the godlike power couple’s unwanted attention. Roaring engines were almost silent compared to the blasts of noise from the couples' mouths when they talked, too loud to be understood but the mocking tone of the woman’s voice was unmistakable. When their comrade was vaulted into the giantess's pussy, her hand that was imprisoning them quickly coiled around Aaron’s massive hard-on, crushing all on her palm under his heavy meat. A tank was crushed against him under his thumb, as boots fell off soldiers trying to traverse the muck. Michelle had much more luck running them down with her thumb, tearing them into bloody messes wrapped in twisted tank parts. Her appreciative strokes started to wane, as her own loins began a deluge, drowning a number of spelunkers. Aaron kept his eyes on her as the last few tanks tumbled and rolled down the side of his shaft, disintegrating into a gritty lube under his penis as he heard her moan softly. To the tiny driver and gunner trapped in the shrinking tank, this resonated hauntingly through the ever-thinner metal as the flood was gathering inside their shrinking shelter. Fruitless efforts to move overheated the stuck engine and this drove her stimulated body over the edge, as Michelle’s cum fully flooded the tank cabin, drowning the crew if not for the equalised pressure. This along with her mild orgasm simply crushed the thing into a lost dollop of metal. While it was deep and would naturally pass through in a battered and smaller form, it would be easily moved by a greater force before this could take place. Inside the last tanks stuck on Aaron’s spacious cock, they were jarred forwards by Michelle’s thumb, as a sudden tumble broke bones of those not strapped in. As they rolled down towards the underside of the giantess’s hand, the sides crumpled but the soldiers knew the full weight of the giant's penis might be more than their shrinking tanks could withstand. They were proved correct the instant her palm pressed them under the weighty shaft. Watching from the ground, the few remaining survivors froze as four big brown eyes were staring directly at them. Unsure if they could be seen, most chose to simply freeze and not fire to give away their positions. It was a pockmarked field now that the giant couple saw, as they both turned their backs lending false hope to a surviving retreat, but it was not to be. Two assessments blocked the sun, colliding and impacting the ground in four spots spreading pale skin swiftly. There was no surviving this battle, as Aaron and Michelle were taking no prisoners, only snacks for their growing appetites. Land was completely obliterated in the ass shaped impact craters, and only death awaited those hiding along with surrounding neighbourhoods who felt safe with the tank's protection. Now they would join the flattened tanks in their splintered houses or lines of squashed vehicles and asphalt chunks lifted high into the sky stuck to the couple's asses. They would take no solace from the fact that the remains of all they owned would be on screens across the world as their mangled corpses were shredded by the flexing skin nothing could seem to penetrate. Unless one of the giants desired penetration.

Michelle and Aaron sat there and made out for several minutes on end, occasionally feeling a boulder crumble or other tingle under their asses where the battle had taken place with them the decisive victors. Pulling his tongue away from hers, he looked beyond the flattened park and attached neighbourhoods to see the little silver snake about to pass within his long arms reach. Aaron did not have to wait too long, as it moved too slowly to escape and was stuck on tracks that led within his 200 story limbs range of motion. Michelle watched intently as her next light snack arrived on hundreds of microscopic metal wheels. Aaron tried his best to be careful with his catch, putting a great deal of effort in to make sure it was intact for its next journey. Picking up the lead car, he gently pulled in forwards, depositing it past his wrist onto his arm. It tickled a little, as he felt car after car of the train rolling along his palm. Since the machine was longer than his left hand, he used his right hand to gently grab the tail car, getting all twelve passenger cabins in one go, and placed it next to the lead on his left wrist. Satisfied he had collected the entire train; Aaron brought the commuter locomotive between their faces for a closer examination. The first thing Michelle noticed was how different it looked than the superior rail networks around the European Union where she was from at that time as Brexit was still a couple years away. It was double decker, much like the busses but looked more ponderous and less colourful. It was just a sliver of silver with dark windows, and they both wished that they could see in them to behold the looks of terror on the micro mites faces. Upon further examination of their latest catch, Aaron spoke once more,

“Another meal I always love to share with you my dearest Michelle, a grain free pasta. That lovely smile on your face and flowing auburn hair has me picturing you as the titular ‘lady’ cocker spaniel about now to share the strand. Though I feel I am feistier terrier myself than the mongrel tramp.”

“Au contraire mister.” Michelle noted. “While my pedigreed upbringing certainly has me in line with your silly old American cartoon movie, I must admit you're more tramp than terrier given your general size mate.”

To emphasise her point, she began to slowly stroke his erect cock once more, glaring down at the passenger train marooned on Aaron’s palm with a hungry look in her eyes.

“Mmm, I just hope the little insects are watching you handle my meat now, I can even feel bits and pieces of the tiny tanks who dared to attack us being crushed by your delicate hands. Maybe we can save the doggy style for later.”

With that, he leaned in for another well reciprocated kiss, as their captive audience looked on. Delaying the inevitable and certainly if only the tiny people could understand them, they would only become confused by their conversation as it devolved into more discussion of their shared affinity for the house of mouse animated classics, even up to the renaissance, though Aaron skewed more Don Bluth in the seventies onwards. Still, he also openly mocked the beginning stages of the CGI remake onslaught taking hold, their love for Pixar, and would up comparing the relative forgotten Disney bomb, ‘the Wild’, and choosing what characters they liked best from the surprising critical and box office victor, Madagascar. Aaron won no favours with Michelle when he said she was lovelier and larger than the hippo in the movies while she snidely remarked that he looked kind of like the lanky Schwimmer giraffe. They both however declared that their favourite show stealer from the series was the UK’s own Baron Cohen as a lemur, which Michelle could not pass up reminding him was the earliest of primate ancestors. They both concurred that this won the argument before snapping out of the conversation and to the train at hand.

“Well, that really went off the rails quickly” Aaron said in his corny tone,

“Very funny man, let’s finish off this snack here and get back to the task ahead.” She replied.

“Thank you for the tug, babe, I just wish that highway tunnel was a little higher off the ground so I could make better use of it and plug the hole tight, if not widening it.”

“Typical man, it really is all about you, isn't it? Depending on how long that highway tunnel is, I might have formulated a use for the big mouth of yurs but fret not, since even sitting down we can clearly see what lies on the other side.” Michelle stated.

She was not wrong, as the crowded city of Pittsburgh with its beckoning structures awaited them over the hill with densely packed neighbourhoods, city streets and skyscrapers that looked puny even from sitting several miles away. Aaron lifted his right hand to their mouths as he whispered,

“I will let you choose what side you would like to have a go at first, being a true gentleman myself.”

Licking her lips, Michelle made haste and took the lead train car into her pursed lips, sucking up car after car causing Aaron to instinctively pull his hand back towards his mouth. She already had a third of the twelve train cars inside her cavernous oral cavity when he finally sucked in his first, but Aaron made up ground on the doomed locomotive quickly. Loaded train cars slammed viscously against the lovers' oversized tongues as a sadistic tug of war broke out 2,000 feet above flattened parks and houses. Soon, their lips finally met, as their tongues wrestled for supremacy over the tiny train, crushing and twisting the tiny train cars until finally a couple broke off sending eight of the twelve passenger compartments into Michelle’s waiting mouth. There was no need to even chew as most of the metal was mangled by their contest, and she swallowed the remaining survivors down, giving Aaron a seductive look as he sat dumbfounded with his lot. Sticking out his tongue tauntingly at her, she peeked at the pathetic remains before he decided to chew up his catch and ate his spaghetti.

“Well,” He opined, “not the most filling meal but at least it was not loaded with carbs. I am sure we will still find the energy, resources and inspiration for our next moves from our sheer will.”

Little did he know that the nano technology that he and Michelle had accidentally ingested were also aiding in these transformations and increasing their body’s efficiency in all three among other capacities.

“It seems the time to move on is nigh my tramp-y lover, and I will gladly fill you in on what I have in mind on that tiny tunnel ahead, though the first clue I can give you is those tiny cars and trucks can run from us, but no one can hide.”

This enticed Aaron as he felt that last bits of the train sliding down his throat to nourish him as he was inquisitive but game for whatever his beautiful girlfriend had in mind. She had yet to lead him astray and was more than happy to be along for the ride, as bumpy as it was becoming.

The shrinking number of bus riders stuck inside Michelle’s tightening vaginal cavern were lessening with terrorising frequency. The burden bearing on the oft injured survivors was seeing their last agonizing moments up close and could only further ponder how they themselves would likely soon perish. In the dark with the sounds, heat, smells and sensations often combining painfully in a crushed limb as more screams rang out. They had no way of knowing things going on outside the slick metal skin tube. After their host finished up at the Panda Express, she brought them to another stop that would have been on the weekday route in the local mall, but this would instead be the penultimate visit for this location. As Aaron proceeded to take out the periphery of the shops in the parking lot, the tiny people on the bus slammed violently down as Michelle sat on the movie theatre. Her thick labia beyond the injured passengers almost seemed to be a little brighter for just a few moments, as the bright projection of the movie Godzilla played on her fleshy screens momentarily. Past this moment, their world inverted again as Michelle bent forwards, and they could hear the faint, muffled sounds of the giant predator who had enveloped them in her cunt licking and chewing on more morsels. As this played out, their world shifted again as they were slammed much harder this time as the giantess ground her hot pussy against a Dick’s sporting goods store. So much destruction nearby was heard loudly and felt as Michelle's vast labia and clit crushed walls, workout equipment and shoppers into a gooey mess. A flood of searing cum along with several tensing walls of vaginal flesh compressed the tortured bus to ever smaller sizes. The gagging volumes of fluids sloshed around as the giantess soon rolled around with her huge boyfriend on the remains of the mall, before a form of relief was visited upon the survivors for a few hours. The heartbeat and breathing of the giant woman slowed, as her movements ceased, signifying that she was taking a nap unaware of the bus riders trapped deep inside her tight pussy. A jolt from behind when Aaron cuddled up against her signified the prolonged torture was about to continue, as they felt as their host returned to her feet after a brief conversation with the giant. After their brief walk, the giantess paused when a weird set of sounds rang out far below near the feet of the young woman who trapped them in her snatch. Muffled artillery shells had no way of reaching even the height that Michelle proudly held on to their bus, not knowing that they were even there. The bus passengers lost most of the fellow survivors inside the folded metal cages of their now flattened cars and tractor trailers. Only the bus and one RV still held battered, wet survivors. Their last struggles spent in agony as the battle below excited Michelle. She bent down bringing them with her to play with, ingest and even accompany the wounded passengers. The muffled sound of crunching jaws above ended several of the noisy tanks as her large teeth turned the armour into digestible food. As Michelle held on to Aarons long cock several hundred feet away, a sudden gush of fluids accompanied an unexpected visitor. An entire tank was shoved past them by Aaron's fluid displacing finger. When the pressurised cum hit their fold, it further crushed everything in her grip. Suddenly, death was all around as the final two RV riders were submerged in Michelle’s nectar, and half of the bus riders were simply crushed. In their tumbly world, they heard the growing heartbeat and another odd sound. The engines of a nearby tank struggled mightily against her tight cunt. These soon overheated, ending the sound except for one. They thought they might have heard faint screams overshadowed by the muffled crunch of the war machine into a solid dollop of metal. A soft, orgasmic feminine moan warns of a last, harmful gush, ending in more deaths on board the bus which now had less livable space than the inside of a small sedan would. Their final torture would only be prolonged as the young couple found the commuter train. Easily hauling the multi-ton vehicle on their hands, the tones of the giant couple's conversation was further garbled by being so deep within Michelle’s horny body. They talked for what felt like hours to those tortured survivors within Michelle’s pussy, until the conversation ended over a snack. The tiny train the giant couple jokingly fought over like killer whales with a catch shook the busted bus alarmingly. As Aaron made out with Michelle above, their tongues crushed most of the train cars which were promptly devoured. The gurgle of her stomach and racing, booming heartbeat their only signs of her latest endeavour. As the giant woman digested the train, there was a sudden motion as the couple stood before walking on from the landscape that was altered by two hard asses. The couple walked and talked, muffled by acres of flesh and organs that dwarfed their trapped vehicle. Every footfall was a tortuous affair, as the impacts rippled through Michelle’s taut muscles. Unbeknownst to them, Michelle and Aaron were about to take things up a notch as the couple found a tunnel with hundreds of toys just waiting to join her ever wetter sex, and the bus would have to make room for one more.

Standing at their full heights, Michelle and Aaron could see the upper floors of the tantalising, gleaming skyscrapers in downtown Pittsburgh, and several other hills and buildings in the surrounding areas. The apartments and businesses packed tight, roads busy, but they could not be seen by everyone in the city save for one last obstacle. Having followed the abnormally busy interstate 376 from high above, the houses were packed together, and dozens crunched nicely under their soles at a time, whole streets turned to dull stains in their footsteps. After turning the appropriately named Frick Park into four deep, smoking, ass shaped craters they both paused and looked down by their toes when the highway suddenly vanished from sight under the last big hill before they arrived in the core downtown urban area. There, the four lanes of tiny cars and trucks were trying desperately to reach the underground along with hundreds on foot. It was a mad rush for what the little bugs thought was the safety of the tunnel, and at first Michelle and Aaron puzzled over how best to take full advantage of the situation. The roadway ran the length of Michelle’s beautiful body underground, and the hole was too low to be fully widened how Aaron longed to. Besides, the situation had him so hard that four lanes would have had a hard time accommodating his thick cock without some serious stretching. Not that it would be the first hole he had stretched before, but the better option drew his attention as well as hers. Michelle did not want to admit it, but that tank and those few cars and buses before felt fantastic being crushed by her cunt muscles. Looking beyond at the gleaming buildings which would probably be more filling, she wondered if it would be worth the effort. But both of the giant couple were science minded and wanted to see if they could not only come up with a solution to their dilemma, but also take advantage. Aaron bent down, his hauntingly gigantic brown eye trying to see down the orange tube, it looked a little bigger than a drinking straw. Tiny green pin pricks on one side and the other two red coincided with whether he saw headlights or taillights into the abyss. People themselves were too tiny to see, but he knew that they were there, especially when a pair of legs went by the shiny white xenon lights of the luxury vehicles. He whispered to Michelle as if anyone could tell what scheme he had hatched. Placing her two fingers on his mouth before he spoke a word meant her plan would be the one greenlit.

“Tell you what, Aaron. I take the low road, sit in on that road work since when I was driving that is all I seemed to do while going on holiday. We know how long winded you are, maybe we can put that to good use.” She jabbed him with,

“Oof, whatever do you mean, love?” He inquired.

“Well, while I take in the construction sight on the other side of the tunnel, puts those sweet lips of yours against the in or outbound lanes of the motorway and give me a strong blow, and I will be glad to use me catcher’s mitt as you would call it to shag some fly balls.”

Aaron was just proud she was able to parrot some of his baseball lingo, and couldn't've thought of a better plan himself. He replied,

“Well while you go the low, cough, brow way I will take the fancy high road and visit the neighborhood once I am done trying to play the concrete flute down there. Of course, my own instrument may make real estate and values plummet down deep. But I am better skilled with my hands and will gladly lend one once you’ve had your fill babe.”

As she almost tiptoed through the neighbourhoods nearer to the Monongahela River, Michelle still marveled at the spurts of dust and explosions around her feet as she gingerly placed them. Every time she went on holiday for a long car ride, it seemed the spectre of construction delays and road incidents that followed changed or ruined plans. Seeing the busy work, blinking lights and tiny orange vehicles brought back memories, as it looked like they were paving the shoulder. The tiny bright dot of the asphalt dump truck and what she thought was a little steam roller seemed inadequate with the speed she could flatten things. Jokingly, Michelle decided she could finish the job in a flash using only her cute ass as she turned her back to the roadway. Looking over at Aaron as he examined the tunnel entrance on the other side of the hill, she aimed her pretty posterior at the highway. Her tuchas tickled as she felt as fifteen lanes of highway, interchanges, and several rows of houses on the edge of her cheeks all easily flattened by her. It made her a little wet feeling so many individual things breaking under her as over 300 tiny cars, trucks and over a thousand citizens' lives ended with her simple act of sitting down. She thought she could even feel the hot asphalt of the construction truck being squished by the underside of her thigh as she spread her legs facing the dark highway tunnel and waited for Aaron to commence his part in the latest scheme she concocted. Her pussy was the ultimate road block but her tunnel was mostly empty and the other filled, and the giant couple were about to even this mismatch out.

While a young man was expecting a normal day at the road work site as he did not have to hold the slow/stop sign today, there was still always something frightening about having to work on the interstate. Orange cones, barrels and flashing signs all warned of the work zone, but the highways had many speeding drivers. Today, ever since a few hours ago, he had no idea why inbound traffic only increased after rush hour and drivers speeding as if they had seen a ghost. Many had indeed seen something much different on the horizon, the destructive naked giant couple moving about their business. Now they were heading towards the city and his particular work site in particular and no one there was any the wiser other than the radio in the asphalt truck. It was much too low of volume to hear over the loud pouring gravel noises. The usual aroma of liquid tar filled the air, but a few more would saturate the air in a few minutes time. The tall tunnel and hills blocked off the view for them or even the houses that were off the highway in the surrounding valley. Some did have the tvs on and heeded the warning, but being able to see the snarl of traffic below dismayed others until the danger was upon them. Only the top of the giant couple’s heads were visible from behind for the moment, long straight or wavy locks of brown hair waving menacingly until a slight shudder and they vanished behind the hill for all. Several minutes and one express train to the couple’s stomachs later, the young woman’s head crested above the hill for those on overpasses or near the houses as she dipped from sight. Not all were so lucky as her longer route cut through occupied neighbourhoods and flattened whole streets of houses in each step. Michelle’s soles only got messier on each foot fall, with grey smudges, splintered houses and even crumpled appliances, nothing was spared under her weight. As the giant couple spoke, the jackhammers going on at the worksite kept them from being heard as the orange steamroller slowly rolled into motion. It was a sunny day on the outskirts of Pittsburgh, without a cloud in the sky, which is why everyone in the construction zone and in traffic for almost a square mile had to adjust their sunglasses when something large blocked out the sun. Few would have guessed it would be an attractive pale ass of a young woman, though it was far from clean. It was pocked with what looked to be pebbles that were cracked boulders, moss that was splintered trees, and lots of mud with a few grey rectangles, many of which were the remains of the armies attempting to slow her down. Not that the traffic was moving on any of the highways or surface roads, but suddenly car doors swung open in unison, as the jackhammer went on unabated. The steamroller was still going as well, as the operator was super concentrated on making sure the pavement was level and precise. He had no idea how flat everything would be in a few moments. As Michelle sat down, over a thousand tiny people, hoping she would change her mind, watched her round cheeks smash the homes on the hill followed by the cars and the roads surrounding the valley containing the tunnel. As the sounds of death and destruction rang out all around, the final victims in the construction zone watched stunned as the sky fell in the form of the underside of two peachy flesh toned butt cheeks. The man held on to the now stopped steam roller in hopes the orange machine would somehow save him, but as the dump truck filled with asphalt ahead of him began to be crushed in a metallic whine, he knew all was lost. His life ended swiftly as Michelle’s ass flattened all four lanes of the highway, several surface roads, ramps and one neighbourhood along with over 300 tiny cars and trucks in the simple act of sitting down. Those who survived this initial onslaught stood dumbfounded on the highway as her huge thighs and legs bracketed them on both sides and touched down somewhere beyond their line of sight. Looming over the asphalt facing the tunnel were a set of labia that towered 100 feet into the air, glistening in the midday sun as it was clear the giantess was enjoying her stature. Specks of debris and the clothing of previous victims showed that not all had enjoyed their attention from Michelle’s sexual organ. A lone flashing LED road construction sign stating ‘BE PREPARED TO STOP’ had never been so prolific, as the vagina blocked the roadway. As the tiny commuters pondered going back into the tunnel to try to hide from the sexy beast before she went and turned them and their cars miniscule sex toys, an ominous, warm breeze blew in from the highway tunnel. This wind would only pick up and would make the choice of destination for hundreds of people to be the last place that they wanted to be.