- Text Size +

Michelle was surprised by the lack of claustrophobic feelings from her current dilemma, as each wall, piece of furniture or fixture her growing body touched was broken down or crushed rather quickly. Even her head full of shoulder length brown hair was unable to be contained by a single hotel room. Still, she knew there was only much the hotel could take and was worried about her boyfriend until he announced his presence outside of the building. From the volume of his voice, she had an inkling he was also a tad more sizable than before. Raising her arm, she was able to burst through the roof of the rapidly disintegrating building and reach fresh air with part of her body. She felt a little resistance on the way, having no idea she had incidentally flung a huge metal AC unit far clear of the vicinity. With her naked body having replaced and demolished so many interior walls, the weight of the top floor now rested almost entirely on her. Michelle’s feet had finally burst through the exterior wall on the end of the building now as her body passed 200ft tall. As she felt her heels digging into the soft asphalt of the parking lot, shoving and squashing a few parked cars, she decided now she would try to sit up and see what Aaron was doing. Little did she know he was up to 250ft at the time and rising. As she grew, she felt her other arm demolishing another exterior wall as it now brushed over some bushes that tickled her skin. Reaching her hand on the grassy ground there, she pushed down while attempting to execute an awkward sit-up. Feeling the entire top floor of the hotel pressing down on her supple chest, Michelle heard walls resisting and cracking all around as she lifted it up with just her torso. As her head broke through, she could see Aaron there in the parking lot staring at her then down at his wrist as he tapped it as if he had been waiting for her for a while. With a huff while now sitting on the increasingly crushed Holiday Inn under her bum, she moved her arms to rid herself of the top floor. Trying to pick it up proved fruitless as the entire structure disintegrated in her hands. All over her body she could feel debris from the demolished hotel clinging to her pale skin, from a refrigerator in her hair to a sizable bed on her C-cup right breast. Aaron of course had taken notice as well and decided to chide her.

“Glad you are ok, though I am afraid the bed you are presenting me with on your boob is too small for even my pinky toe now.”

With that, he flicked it, splintering the frame into tiny pieces sent flying into a nearby field. Michelle was not amused, and a tad concerned.

“Well, I am glad to see you are comfortable in your skin. By the way, I see you there on the parking lot and would like to know where my car is?” She asked.

“Hmm,” Aaron said, shifting to one side and looking underneath his body, “I think it might be one of these flat blobs of twisted metal underneath my ass. Take your pick!”

Michelle gave him a love tap on the back of his head, ruffling his short brown hair as she did.

“So now what?” she pondered.

“Well now that you have exited and squashed the hotel, at least we do not have to check out.” He replied snidely, “Maybe we should sit back-to-back and wait until we stop growing within the atmosphere hopefully and go from there.”

“Good idea, and with you being taller, you’d run out of oxygen much sooner than I.”

Michelle was fine with this option, as she shifted her lovely body around in the rubble and faced away from Aaron as the two grew. As they both got bigger, Aaron was facing state highway 22 and assorted businesses as his feet neared the eatery from last night. After toppling the forty-foot tree line with ease, he was ready to test the no shoes policy there, ending service forever. People were nearly impossible to discern now as he closed in on 500ft tall. Inevitably, he thought he saw a speck stumble into the parking lot of the restaurant near his feet. This distraction and orientation had him miss seeing the hotel staff trapped in the valley between himself and his girlfriend. For most of them, they made their decision on how to escape from the unaware giant couple too late. The barfly vanished before his eyes, either was never there or back inside the door. Still, nothing happened as his feet started to shove and squash the pickup trucks in the parking lot. Power flashes were next as his heel incidentally snagged a wire, blowing the transformers. Tapping the corner of the wooden building next stirred the beehive finally. As he got bigger, he saw a blur of people emerge from the building, only to watch their precious jacked-up trucks meet a crushing end under his growing feet. Surging ever taller, regular humans became hard to make out, though they left a lasting impression. Some faint tickles against his hairy shins were the last battles of many bar patrons, though it was hard for Aaron to distinguish them from the bushes and shrubbery they got tangled in during vain escape attempts. Getting too big to see what was going on around his limbs, he approached the highway next. In the distance he saw some blue, flashing lights. He had already missed a set of them much closer to him on the lot in all the excitement moments before. By now he had gotten used to the sensation of a matchbox sized car or truck folding under his expanding mass. The latest that offered a nice crunch under his idle arm felt a little different than the others, but Aaron did not care to know why it was or the implications. Being in motion this one had struggled momentarily when he pinned it and was no match for his overwhelming size. The faint tickle on his arm hairs were mistaken for yet another unused roof rack on a parked SUV, rather than the flashing light bar of a police car. He could be forgiven as the tiny metal boxes got smaller, all the more would be reduced to sheet metal against his and his girlfriend's bodies. And not all by accident. His foot, ankle and shin all tickled a fair bit in succession as the restaurant and bar they had eaten at the night before was reduced to splinters by his growing legs. As his body neared the highway, he could tell from the crashing sounds that he had been spotted. A tad nervous about what would happen to the motorists next, it was simply beyond his control at this point. Michelle behind him had her back in contact with his now, with the former hotel being the epicenter of their further expansion. He asked her a question and was surprised by the response.

“Hey beautiful, is it exciting over on your side as it is on mine?”

“Wot do you mean exciting, Aaron?” she asked knowing in her gut what he meant. He replied,

“I mean, given we are both crushing the hotel between us, but on my side of the quadruple butt-cheeked Holiday Inn there was ample parking before my body overtook the pavement, now my legs just destroyed the restaurant.”

It was clear he was starting to enjoy this whole affair much more than she had allowed herself to of yet and was not going to immediately jump off the deep end, though he did make some compelling arguments.

“Listen mister!” She rebutted, “I know about your disdain for the liquor industry as a whole, but it is starting to sound like crushing innocent people is starting to turn you on over there.”

“Well,” he replied, “it is not like I can help it, again it is best for us not to stand if we run out of atmosphere before we stabilize. And something tells me you will come around very quickly if they attack us first and we face no repercussions. If we get big enough.” He retorted seeing a police presence starting to form on the fringes.

“Ok, we will see my man. But at least until that happens, let’s try not to enjoy this. Too much at least.” He said “OK” and reached his hand around his back onto her smooth thigh giving it a nice rub. A momentary tension of her muscles relaxed for him, sending her first signal that he might not be the one leading this expedition after all.

With some of the first responders now crushed underneath the very thing they were called out to, the switchboard crashed as a very nude young woman had emerged from the hotel adjacent to the man. Even though she was facing away from the road after her brief conversation with the giant man, the news outlets and helicopters instantly found the giantess bursting onto the scene. While full frontal nudity could easily be staved off by keeping the camera lenses pointed at the torso of the male compatriot, it was Michelle who garnered the attention almost immediately. Even at a distance it was hard to get the full scope or scale of the two as they grew larger. Many of the news helicopters were focused on her chest it seemed, and for her part she did not disappoint. Her perky breasts, while not disproportionately big for her height, were well enjoyed by Aaron when she was at normal size, and now the whole world could see why. As they grew however, they, like the rest of her body and his became ever more dangerous. An air of fear and tension hung in the air while the two grew and emergency vehicles first neared, then retreated. As the duo got larger, the louder their voices distorted until they were unintelligible noise. As more fire engines, ambulances and police vehicles tried to approach, they reached a chaotic scene on US22. By now, those on the roadway had taken notice of the titanic man as he grew past the Holiday Inn, which then exploded like an egg revealing a nearly equally large woman. Both completely nude and getting larger by the second. Calls flooded in from motorists as well as a flurry from a roadside restaurant. The worst fears of the county switchboard operators were confirmed when all the lines in the eatery went dead as Aaron’s leg ground the building into rubble. Watching televisions to see what the latest was and using backup lines, they contacted military channels, though they were already aware and trying to formulate a strategy. For now, as the two grew, the best plan seemed to be waiting them out and seeing what their moves would be. All local jurisdictions within hundreds of miles were put on alert. This included several metropolitan areas, especially Pittsburgh which was roughly 25 miles west as the crow flies. The city had the largest population within a close radius and the worst-case scenario discussed was the two following the highway there and laying waste to the city. However, it was one of several scenarios played out as the two got larger, speculation was quickly running rampant across all political parties now. Even Philadelphia and New York City could be at risk if they got much larger. Evacuation seemed unlikely as whichever way the giant couple went, it could be at an estimated blinding speed. The news outlets were having a field day as ratings soared, especially those who chose not to censor the giantess in her nude glory. Standards and practices pretty much had to resign there and then when complaints flooded their own phone lines about the massive nude couple across all television screens. For now, it was just wait and see as those closest to the couple had the unenviable task of trying to rescue anyone, they could from close to the giant man especially. No one, not even the giants themselves, knew when they would stop growing. The rescue efforts were too little too late for several area businesses and thoroughfares.

Only half a dozen hotel guests and workers made it to the parking lot but found it to be an even worse sight. Looking up in the sky blocking any route of escape was a giant man with his back to them, getting larger and heading their way. Every car and truck on the lot had vanished underneath him, and the way he was going they would be next. Just then behind them, the seductive form of the giantess burst through the exterior walls of the hotel obliterating the building and pinning a few of the survivors in place. The giant couple shared a few deafening words before the woman turned her back to the man. As they grew the maids, maître d and patrons all knew it was the end. Caught between a proverbial rock and a hard place, they were crushed to death where they stood under the expanding bulk, their demise not even registering with the growing lovers. Aaron was only a little more aware of the next victims, as he watched his leg plow through their restaurant. The bar patrons themselves however, had local sports coverage on the TVs. The Steelers had lost the week prior, and the Penguins were having a decent road trip in Canada while nearby Penn State was also off to another slow start. One man had seen the chaos unfolding outside when stumbling to find his car and thankfully found the giant man first. In his inebriated state when he barged back into the eatery towards the bar to warn people, he was immediately laughed at. When he mentioned that the giant man was so well hung, he was certain he had already crushed some parked autos, he was threatened to be ejected from the establishment for his lewdness. Even if the people within had listened to his warning, there was little chance they would have survived as Aaron continued to grow unabated. With some trees behind the building toppled and an irregular amount of traffic on the road outside, it was unfortunate that the windows faced the opposite direction from the hotel. Right as the bartender was getting testy with the drunk patron, a loud snapping sound outside occurred, and the power went out when Aaron’s leg nicked the electrical lines. As he grew, the helpless people inside the establishment watched as the roof leaned with more torsion than it was designed to bear, dropping wooden beams on them. Ducking underneath tables did little to stop the barrage, as suddenly an entire exterior wall collapsed into the building. Having frantically dialed 911 along with a few other patrons, most were surprised by the busy signal and the few who got through were cut off sharply. The building stood no chance against Aaron’s assault and collapsed in a pile of splintering timbers as his growing weight ground it to toothpicks. Some of the patrons had escaped at the last minute into the parking lot, only to see their beefy trucks simply had vanished, turned to scrap under the giants spreading bulk. Trying too late to escape through some lower bushes, their last struggles against the shins of the leviathan barely could even register to the beast as they popped like grapes between him and the unforgiving ground. Like many other places in the coming hours there would be no survivors to tell the tale of what transpired, as now his bare soles approached the gridlocked road. Having seen what just happened to the restaurant in front of them, panic began to take hold, a little too late, not that Aaron minded either way.

Michelle was enjoying her new stature and perspective as she grew. She could see for miles around the spot where the hotel no longer existed underneath her butt. As she grew taller with her back to her boyfriend Aaron, she peered out towards the route traveled the previous day. If they got much bigger, she thought she might be able to see where they came from in upstate New York. Looking all around she could follow the state highway they had traversed to where they had spent the night, and squinting could spot Altoona where they had a quick pit stop the day before. As she grew, she was happy that her body was only demolishing trees and grass, though it still tickled her smooth thighs whenever she toppled another tall tree with little effort. Looking to her left, she thought she could see the hazy outline of something more substantial. The skyline of the city of Pittsburgh. It was funny, she thought, it would still be an hour in her car with Aaron before they got a glimpse of downtown after passing under a highway tunnel. Looking all around at the rolling hills, it was remarkable how they became flatter looking the taller she got. So many thoughts crossed her mind, first and foremost being if and when their growth would stop. Her boyfriend Aaron, for his part, seemed to be taking this momentous occasion in stride, even enjoying their current predicament. She could feel the land and organic matter conforming to the soft undersides of her legs and it did soothe her. Maybe too much, as another thought crept into her mind, that of absolute power. It was a bit arousing she mused, to be able to do what she wanted to whomever she wanted and facing no perceivable consequences from her actions. Michelle had always been such a sweet girl, she knew that this ran counter to her normal state of being, but the larger her and her boyfriend became the more unavoidable unintended damage from simply moving would be. Manifesting itself in her loins, that she was unsure if her boyfriend was right, that she should let loose a little and enjoy her predicament at the expense of the helpless people around her. Hearing tiny tires squealing and metal crunching behind her, she peaked by her boyfriend as his feet had now encroached upon the state highway. It was no contest as the puny traffic matched up poorly to his growing feet as they pressed on towards a used car lot lined with sheds that were for sale. Beyond this she grimaced as there was a hefty trailer park that if he kept growing he would soon lay waste to. As he continued to rub her thigh in an effort to soothe her, she asked him,

“Do you think we will stop growing soon Aaron? I don’t think your feet quite fit into the crosswalk there on the highway.”

“I have no way of knowing, but glad to hear you are coming around a bit. We can just hope it ends before we run out of air and have to lay down causing more damage. I am afraid if it does not slow soon that mobile home park will have two unwelcome visitors with five heads each.”

Knowing he was talking about his feet, Michelle replied. “At least we can share this romantic view of the rolling hills together for the time being. Just please try not to enjoy this too much without thinking of the consequences, but just maybe we can have some fun with this if we stabilize soon. I am still hungry from missing breakfast.”

Aaron nodded in agreement with his titanic girlfriend as he also took in the sights of the buildings shrinking far below his seated body. The roads had become tight grey ribbons with the sesame seed sized vehicles scurrying slowly along. There were also some flashing lights from emergency vehicles trying to rush towards or avoid being squashed by his body. He watched as his feet overtook US22 feeling the tiny cars and trucks pushing back before being crushed to scrap under his upturned heels. The smaller the puny traffic became, the less he could feel himself flattening the individual machines, at least under his less sensitive soles and legs. Passing over 1,000 feet he crossed the highway without getting up from his ass as Michelle and him were back to back overshading the former Holiday Inn underneath their bottoms. He of course did not know he was a little under a quarter of the way done with his growth, and knew he was fast approaching another structure. Feeling the faint tickles from the light poles around the used car lot toppling, another round of crunchy cars gave way to a feeling like sand pouring over his lower heel. He had no way of knowing that this was the jagged pieces of plate glass on the dealership windows. Feeling the ever shrinking structure’s steel beams bend and twist as it collapsed into a pile of rubble that was quickly overspread by his foot was enjoyable, but he would not let Michelle know this. As his hairy legs and shins expanded, they splintered the tiny sheds and last vehicles on the lots completely enveloping another property as he cleared two thousand feet knocking over a couple substantial billboards. Now as more tiny trees were pushed and uprooted his long legs approached the trailer park. At this point he knew that there would be some loss of lives, though being a workday more people were at their jobs and on the roads. Still, living in a manufactured home himself he could not help but feel a bit sorry for the carnage that he knew was about to unfold before his very eyes and was unaware this was a 55 and over park unlike his own. As the first flimsy structures tickled his heel, he knew there was no turning back now. Row after row of mobile homes were obliterated as Aaron scoured the earth like an EF-5 tornado could only dream of. As he neared an astonishing 4,500 feet he noticed the funny feeling he first had in the parking lot minutes earlier started to subside along with his growth. It was far too late for the dozens of rice sized mobile homes, the hotel, restaurant and hundreds of poppy seed sized vehicles both parked and in motion. As Michelle slowed her growth too, they were relieved to be at a similar scale. Turning his head around he looked for a place for them to regroup, noting a few fast food eateries to his left and right next to his thighs. He could hear faint sirens scattered far below as the small puffs of dust settled along with approaching helicopters mainly from the direction of the city outline on the horizon. Lifting his head, he saw the perfect place to regroup and discuss the next moves with Michelle. For his efforts however, some golfers were about to have a very subpar day.

What was supposed to be just another normal commute along the suburban corridor of US22 on the historic Lincoln highway turned into anything but for a number of unfortunate drivers. Traffic was moving along at it’s normal weekday pace going by a section with a moderately used intersection with lights always seemingly red at the wrong time. As the various cars and trucks zoomed by, only a few people driving west towards Pittsburgh or east towards Alntoona noticed on the side of their vision when the large green Holiday Inn sign toppled over. However, as the trees were uprooted the source of the destruction appeared two enormous upright feet pushed into the parking lot of a roadside restaurant. Several vehicles parked on the shoulder of the road as drivers broke out cell phone cameras watching the giant man growing, looming over the hotel. A loud burst behind him as a nude woman emerged, soon facing the other direction much to the disappointment of those who wanted to focus on her assets. The flow of traffic was soon impeded as his heels smashed the parked pickup trucks in the parking lot and soon his feet were upon the eatery itself. Traffic had now slowed to a crawl and was soon at a standstill, as people craned their necks at the growing soles of Aaron as his thighs brushed up against the side of the restaurant. Many horrified patrons rushed out much too late, as first they went for their precious vehicles, only to find them replaced by many tonnes of solid tan flesh. In their haste to escape all were overtaken in horrific fashion by the giant man’s growing body, screams of pain ending one by one until he approached the outer edge of the lot. It was suddenly obvious that Aarons huge pedis were scraping towards the mass of commuters, many of whom had foolishly left their vehicles idling on the roadway to get a better look. Now dozens of feet stampeded in haste to try to escape as many individual cars were boxed in making it all but impossible. The towering soles overtook the roadway with force, proving that two feet were deadlier than dozens, as a small used car lot was next in the firing line. The small buy here pay here trailer, the vehicle inventory and the sheds lining the exterior of the property proved no match for the growing man. It did however, serve as a taste of things to come, as the office trailer was mashing into a cloud of pink dust and twisted debris, dozens more manufactured homes were in big trouble as Aaron’s feet cast a long shadow over the mobile home park beyond the lot. One resident was on his sixth Sam Adams Octoberfest while laying in his blue plastic pool when the startling commotion from the road got closer. He had a good buzz going when an ominous sight appeared. Cresting above the trees on the edge of the park in the direction of the hubbub was the underside of a big toe followed by four more. Chugging the rest of his beer he knew he had to get moving and ran from the pool still soaked going to the front yard diving into the driver's seat of his Pontiac sedan. In his haste he realized his G6 wouldn’t be so fly without the keys. Grabbing them off the wall in the manufactured home, the huge sole was noisily demolishing his neighbors lot and had no time to lose. Turning on his motor, he got a good puff of smoke out of the front wheels but even sober the cul-de-sac was no easy exit and was soon trapped. In a matter of seconds, his car was pinned under the giant man’s unyielding skin and turned into yet another dollop of scrap metal containing one more victim as the park around him was largely demolished. Luckily for the surviving residents, Aaron’s growth had slowed and about ceased, but Michelle was just catching up in the other direction.

By now, the national media had picked up the news feeds from many regional outfits as the national stations scrambled whatever resources were available to them. The FAA was already aware of the two as their immense size was reported by several passing passenger jets heading first to Pittsburgh, then other destinations around the region. As the two nude leviathans got larger and larger, they were easier to spot from the air, startling many passengers. Even sitting Aaron towered nearly half a mile into the air as his growth slowed, prompting them to ground many nearby regional airports. They did not want to find out what would happen if a brave person in a Piper Cub decided to get too close to Michelle’s attractive chest, as her heaving bosom looked like it could do serious damage to any man made structure or infrastructure, let alone a small plane. From the first arriving helicopters, there was plenty to see through the revolving lens beneath their cabins. Some zoomed in on the destruction in high definition until many station heads had to cut feeds short, as occupied buildings and moving vehicles were overtaken and flattened by the giant man’s advancing body. Still others had a field day with the censors as many focussed in on Michelle and her perky breasts, and the FCC phone system was overloaded with pearl clutchers seeing a penis that could stretch further than goalpost to goalpost on a football field. As usual, the national news carriers were fine with this “dirty laundry” as Henley would put it, and all news was good news for the ratings. People who wrote the scrolls had little time to verify all the information that was flooding in from western Pennsylvania, as local affiliates fielded as many calls from their national partners as their overtaxed reporters trying to make the scene. Those in the news helicopters desperately wanted the shot but did not want to become part of the news itself and made sure to try to stay further than arm's length from the growing, nude couple. This was all fine as the two grew larger from their seated positions back to back, but once on the move the situation would evolve rapidly. As the growth started to slow to a stop, several caught glimpses of the trailer park being decimated by the giant man’s legs, catching several propane tanks exploding as his feet plowed through the buildings. Most broadcasts of daytime television had been interrupted by now, as puzzled anchors were rushed back to the well lit sets, climbing behind their desks and having trouble believing their teleprompters. On the ground, satellite vans were racing towards the scene from multiple directions, though when the pair decided to move, many would be caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. Broadcasts interrupted, the eyes of the world were all tuned in to the sleepy hamlet twenty five miles east of Pittsburgh. While the news media was doing it’s job, most televisions and devices were tuned in to the proceedings from dorm rooms to the Oval Office. As the war room was readied, the highest levels of command began to convene and weigh their options.

As Michelle sat there with her shapely ass encompassing half of the demolished remains of the Holiday Inn that her boyfriend squashed the other half of, her mind began to wander. Maybe Aaron was right. Should they give in to their inhibitions if there were little to no consequences? Her own needs after missing breakfast in lieu of her beef jerky was having a negative effect on her thinking she thought. Looking around, she could spy many shrinking stalwarts of the American roadside that were getting all the more tantalizing. Miniscule fast food joints peppered the well traveled corridor, as much as Aaron deplored them when they were normal sized. Her steady growth was starting to wane as had just plowed through abandoned fields with her legs and thighs, but her feet were approaching a neighborhood now. She could only watch with trepidation as a rather large house closest to the hotel further off the main road was within her shadow of her toes. Michelle bit her lower lip as her heels dug in ever closer to the thin line of the perimeter fence. Outwardly, she hoped her growth stopped before the particular home was reached, but another part of her was curious what kind of feedback a modern, well constructed house would be able to put up. The latter half won out, as she could not even feel the faintest of tickles as the chain link fence was plowed over by her advancing heel, and the home was up next. Sitting high above the action, Michelle watched her sole making first contact with the residence, finally feeling the faintest of feedback as the building creaked and groaned. In what would be the first of many one sided fights, the house leaned and was shoved off its foundation before being toppled onto its side splintering into a cloud of pink dust. Michelle gasped at the tiny scene playing out by her foot, as it tickled a little but felt like almost nothing while the building was utterly demolished as her foot now advanced down the long driveway. Squinting, she did not think she saw a car in the driveway, but also was aware of the attached garage she had flattened as her growth slowed. At the same time her boyfriend’s growing body slowed in it’s ascent while still smashing trailer after trailer like tin foil, her growth rate slowed as well, but her idled feet still rapidly approached more residences. Biting her lower lip she could only watch as another row of five houses on the quiet street were overshadowed by her 180 meter tall feet. In her gut, she had a relieving feeling as if something was soothingly resolving itself right as her growth finally ceased, but it was not in time for the row of homes. They all gave up their structural rigidity as Michelle’s heel dropped into their basements crushing them beyond their foundation as if they had never been there in the first place. All this weight from just her resting foot, as those in the houses across the street were relieved when her towering sole stopped just in time. As she sat there she turned to her Aaron and asked him,

“Well, it appears I have stopped growing. And I only destroyed six houses so not too much damage to worry about yet. Still, I don’t know if it was from the growth but I am kind of hungry. I hate to ask but anything of note around you that may relieve this urge?”

“Well, your cute butt also half destroyed the hotel so don’t forget about that. On my end, well, I suppose only being the lower half of my body that the carnage could be worse.”

“Oh, do you think anyone was hurt babe?” She asked

“Quite a few I am afraid, but what could I do? The restaurant we ate at last night, the highway, a small dealership and the better part of a trailer park seemed to be wiped off the map. But I know how hungry you are, and as gross as I think it is, there is a Mcdonalds and Taco Bell next to my right hand, and a Wendy’s on my left. Fast food is all kinds of wrong and would be glad to help you erase at least one of these from existence for your sustenance.”

“Ugg,” She responded, “Spare me your usual preachy anti fast food take again Aaron.” As she spoke however, her flat tummy rumbled a little. “Although, hmm, that Wendy’s maybe does sound good, I dunno, this whole being a giant thing is much more alluring than I originally thought it would be. Do you see anywhere where we can take a few minutes to sort things out and plot our next moves?”

Peering around for a few seconds, Aaron spotted something. “It appears I see a perfect location for a couple of several thousand foot monsters to regroup.”

“Oh really, and I don’t want to be called a monster either. Maybe beastess. Though something tells me that by the end of the day you will certainly try to make a monster out of me.” Michelle noted.

“I was thinking more by the end of the hour. But first let us take a short walk over to the golf course. I am not sure what par is set there but I would not mind sinking a few balls in your holes.” Aaron replied.

“Very funny mister, I have made up my mind though, I think I might go with the Wendy’s, if only they could Biggie size it.”

With that the two giant lovers took in the chaotic scene unfolding around them noting it would only get crazier as they tried to move from their current spots. A few hundred yards away from the spectacle on the back nine a foursome was about to regret not grabbing two more guest passes.

Up to that point it had been a normal, if unremarkable day on the links for the four retired businessmen as they slowly made their way through the back nine. They had played the Cloverleaf golf course many times throughout the years, though today the name of the club would be of no luck to them. They had long ago sold off their stakes in the business they started as partners that speculated for the local coal and gas companies. They left at the right time as the bottom dropped out due to the public awareness of climate change and the local economy may not have recovered, but these four men were doing fine on their ample savings accounts. A seemingly low stakes game of golf suddenly devolved into a matter of life and death. A loud noise and puff of smoke nearer to the road was shaken off as a wreck on the highway and they carried on at first. The golf ball was destined for the cup on the eleventh hole when it deviated from its course concurrent with a light tremor. As the shaking and noises became more apparent, they saw the source, or at least part of it. Aaron's gigantic head rose above the treeline on the horizon. Soon his shadow began to creep towards their location as they stood there in awe. The source appeared to be in his 20’s, shirtless and growing larger by the minute. At first they thought it was a gag, but when the giant blinked they knew it was time to walk off the green back to the golf cart. They also quickly realized that he was not alone as the more slender profile of a young woman with long brown hair rose behind him sitting back to back. As the monster couple grew larger, the sounds of destruction approached the course, but thankfully seemed to be bending around it. Still they knew that they were fortunate to not be in the trailer park adjacent to the property. The giant couple spoke to each other in tones so loud that their tiny eardrums could not decipher the words, but upon reaching the cart these were followed by actions. Reaching down to his right, a puff of smoke and sounds of rocks crumbling were followed by a fast food restaurant precariously balanced on his finger which he brought to the woman behind him. Stunned, they stood on the step of their carts as she tried to examine it closely with her dark brown eyes, before deciding to let her stomach seal the building’s fate. This was all the encouragement they needed to finally put their golf bags on the back of the two carts and make as hasty a retreat to the clubhouse that their tiny electric motors would allow them. Then, an explosion and fireball occurred behind them under the arm and hand of the giant man as he began to stand up to his godlike height. This was when they saw for the first time his manhood, dangling there as long as the super walmart next door. He turned, pulling up the giantess next to him so as to stand as well, with both bodies now blocking out the sun in their chilling shadow. Craning their necks beyond the white canopies of their carts, they were mortified to see the gargantuan couple staring down towards them, with their big brown unfocused eyes looking right through them. A rush of air blew past them as a disastrous tremor bounced both carts in the air as the giant woman stepped down closer to the clubhouse. This bounced both golf carts so high both lost traction, crashing back to the ground, the cart in front lost control and rolled onto its side, injuring the occupants. Unsure if they should help the lead cart or try to make it away from there, the huge sole of the man appeared in the sky and was rushing down towards them. It was so huge, they marveled at how it was as long as the entire green of the 675-foot par 4 hole. It was hard to make out much on it but the outlines of crushed building materials, grey rectangles of mangled metal, and a few tiny red dots signified his first step wasn't without casualties, and they knew there would be more on the second. Unable to outrace the man’s foot, no money could save them. The last sound the duo in the only upright cart heard was first the plasticky crunch of the cart behind them under the leviathan's heel, and the sole on their roof pinning the puny cart. A sea of brown from the sod on the bottom of the giant’s foot was falling all around as many flattened metal slabs of vehicles stuck to the man as his foot powered down. The final sound repeated only amplified by their proximity and bracing themselves with their arms was futile, so they got crushed and they died. For his part Aaron did not even notice them as he was locked in a tender embrace with Michelle now as the two formulated a plan for their next moves. The whole world was watching, and the lovers held the reins, and things were about to go off the rails.