- Text Size +




Most people were numb upon seeing the giant couple not ever bother to wipe the scattered remains of flattened tanks and soldiers off of their asses as they moved on from the one-sided battle. The skirmish may have been lost decidedly but the war was far from over. Government leaders were powerless to stop what happened as their monitors buzzed with reports of the massive lovers splitting up onto both sides of one of the main, crowded thoroughfares in and out of the city from the east. The tunnel was buzzing with traffic as they watched news reports and even had the highway department broadcast closed circuit cameras to them. Unlimited resources to limited effect. Even people watching at home on webcams could see the carnage approaching downtown, but those who could now see the outline of a Caucasian mountain of woman walking around one of the hills near the edge of the city was particularly unnerving. Tiny specks on her backside were too distant to be seen from the top floors of buildings, but there were some of the clearest vantage points of Michelle’s light brown hair as she sat down on a highway out of town. People crowded the Grandview overlook, trying to catch a glimpse of the giantess as she got to work. Others took the opportunity to try to leave the city, knowingly in any direction but east as the storm had arrived and was blocking the way out using her generous anatomy. Rumours abound everywhere as the government tried to help ease congestion by setting up an extraction point in a park on the confluence of the three rivers, but feared it was too little too late. It was chilling watching the grainy, low refresh rate cameras going to static upon impact with tumbling debris. Incredulous world leaders watched on as those in the White House grappled with what the options would be should the couple turn their attentions towards the capitol. Trying to get the resources necessary for rescue and recovery would take a lot of effort, as well as research to try to find out why these two seemingly normal young adults had ballooned to such proportions. This was added to the weighted military responses stymied by their lack of results being shifted into an unprecedented evacuation effort. Still, other than the refugee problems that people would face, there was the logistical nightmare of beings laying waste to the land with the ability to move at such great speeds that other nearby cities could be reached and breached within minutes. As the president and cabinets were contemplating moves to underground bunker sites, they got to witness firsthand Aaron’s tunnel boring abilities. Easily stretching over a mile into the sky with his long arms extended, Aaron had another portion of his anatomy noticeably lengthen as the situation worsened. The giant man’s lungs had blown through the tunnel with such ease that the relief that there was some movement on the traffic cams was short lived. This was because those watching on the live feeds the president had access to show the same thing most others saw on televisions and devices, that the giant man was crawling into a heavily populated neighborhood. He was doing so to get closer to his giant girlfriend and Michelle it seemed was obliged to his assistance in clearing some traffic from her engorged vulva.

Aaron for his part while smashing so many houses and businesses with his arms and legs, was visibly excited at the prospect as his erect member pointed downwards menacingly. The futility of underground shelters was proven as they watched from a brave helicopter camera as the giant cock pierced through houses and streets with ease, plunging them hundreds of feet into the soil. A few keen-eyed observers saw it make a black and white appearance on one of the tunnel cameras, punching through the infrastructure like a loaf of bread. Most calls going in and out of the oval office were met with stunned silence as Aaron literally fucked an entire urban landscape off the map, as he simultaneously fingered Michelle. Audio from a nearby news van that was luckily spared several hundred yards from the giantess’s nude thighs was terrifying, as the screaming and grinding metal was overshadowed by wet smacking and resonating feminine moans. They knew that dozens of lives were being lost by the minute as citizens died in vain in a pathetic attempt to sate giant lust. As the world heard the final gush of fluids as Michelle dragged her aroused pussy over the highway to the tunnel entrance, they watched her mild orgasm as her cum flooded the tiny opening, leaving a mound of white fragrant fluid with some glittering sprinkles mired in it. Aaron for his part seemed content in his massive cock having poked a dozen deep holes in the earth, before laying down and flattening a long 4,000-foot section of streets, buildings and lives under his naked body. The leaders of the free world now called many rescue squads to action, aware that one exit from the crowded downtown core had been thoroughly eliminated, and it would not be the last as the horny giant couple made their way around the city.

A few last reflexive squeezes were accompanied by a trickle of vaginal fluids with a few dislodged tingles as well as Michelle rode her mild orgasm on the decimated remains of the motorway. Aaron’s big sticky fingers had done the trick though the hundreds of tiny pieces of colourful confetti mired in the pile of her pussy juices blocking the eviscerated tunnel or still lodged deeper within her folds helped this action along. It was strange she thought, she had never been this wet before, nor had this much help she attributed to. But this belied the steamy truth that their altered genes were making their organs operate more efficiently than humanly possible. She stared at Aaron with an appreciative look of post orgasmic bliss as he was still rock hard with his thick cock buried deep under the massacred neighbourhoods. He peeled his hairy torso from the earth, trailing tan specks of lumber and shingles falling to the flattened ground below. Aaron began to kiss her more fervently as he ran his hands through her hair, pressing her lips into his as their tongues battled. Michelle's was overmatched and pinned, as he encountered a few knots in her hair. Neither knew nor cared that these knots were tiny cars and trucks entwined by their axles, along with dozens of trapped people. All were ripped to shreds by the tree trunk sized digits as Aaron combed through her brown follicles, soon moving forwards as she sat there. Michelle used her arms to brace her fall as she gladly made out with her boyfriend there on the roadway. As Aaron cleared the hill revealing the complete devastation left by his horny body on the squashed rows of streets, he continued to press into her pretty chest with his as he laid her down. His chest hair pressing against her tickled, but her smooth sensitive skin also detected countless other minuscule bits trapped in the matted brown hairs on her man’s epidermis. Equally delightful were the hundreds of tiny busses and pickups all being flattened under her shoulders and backbone, culminating in a few delightful pops along the small of her back. Eyes closed, Michelle soaked in the myriad of sensations as Aaron continued his long kiss, before she was snapped back to reality by a knock at her door. In their provocative position, Aaron’s skyscraper sized cock bumped up against her tight pussy a few times but was wearing its cone of shame consisting of dirt, rock, and the remains of multiple buildings all compacted while he humped several suburban streets minutes earlier. Hard as a rock and certainly enticing to just enter a big phase of her womanhood here, both knew the time was not quite yet right, but that it was coming soon. She chose this moment to give Aaron a good ribbing.

“Sorry to chastise you about your chastity codpiece there babe, but if you want this tight twat you will have to clean things up a bit.”

“It’s funny you should mention that ma belle, for while it is hard to take my eyes off you while we lay here, I spy un, deux, trois rivieres with my little eye that are hopefully deep enough to support my girth. Maybe I can test the depths of other bodies with my dipstick later on.” Aaron responded. Rolling her eyes, Michelle mentioned

“Don’t get too far ahead of yourself monsieur, I really would like to get some deep exploration of the city first to really earn that other possible deep exploration that you may be planning on. I am sure there is a lot to do around here besides each other should things come to that, let’s go exploring this urban jungle and show them where the wild things are.”

With that, the two gargantuan lovers ended their tender embrace, as Aaron began to pull himself up to his full height, now fully towering over the downtown core even though he was still a few miles away. He noted to his lover,

“I know you are enjoying the view of my nude body down there, but I really think you will enjoy looking down on the skyline of this great American city along with its parks and many bridges, all begging to be examined. I hope you brought some of your entomology specimen jars and tools.”

“Well, I brought along the biggest tool I could find” She shot back at him as she reached her arm out to his outstretched hand, while she jokingly grasped his monumental erection with the other briefly. This sent a shower of rocks, dirt and debris tumbling half a mile to the ground as she was pulled in close to his body once more. As she was brought upright, she purposefully dragged her hot, wet cunt against Aaron's hairy leg, smearing it with cum and metal debris from the roadway she had had her way with. There she stood, being held by Aaron as she looked so good and felt so right. Surveying the growing city around them she grasped his hand as she began to move again though some fresh streets on the edge of the city towards the Monongahela River. Michelle could feel the wind resistance in her hair but had no idea that this was aided by those pesky knots which were in turn unconscious victims from the sheer elevation of the giantess, as they and many trapped vehicles were slammed viciously against her scalp by her cable like hairs. Aaron followed close behind Michelle as she glomped her way down the highway feeling dozens of trees and homes collapsing under her naked soles. She met the waterway, with her last step having her heel obliterate the interstate and her arch and toes obliterating hundreds of vehicles in a parking lot as she savoured the many things her body broke. Down by the river, she bent down to take a drink much to the consternation of her boyfriend.

Deep underneath the giant couple’s path, Aaron wrought havoc on those in their claustrophobic shelter with his assault and battery from above. Those who survived the onslaught wind tunnel aided by his lungs and weren't thrown into the colossal cunt replacing the light at the end of the tunnel first thought they would be OK and that the giant couple was moving on. Far from it as the giant’s thick cock continued to pierce the tunnel as Aaron humped the ground while fingering Michelle. Minutes earlier an office executive and two coworkers were caught up in the traffic fleeing from the lovers while on their lunch break, as the madness descended on them. Having already lost his crossover and associate in one shove by Aaron's tunnel penetrating penis, every seemingly random thrust from the giant squashed more people and cars into deep pits. It was hard to make sense of where the next deadly stab wound would be on the infrastructure, or if the tunnel would simply collapse from the pounding it was taking. The tiny man tried to figure a pattern so he wouldn't be another victim, as the wide tan blur of Aaron’s shaft pressed by grabbing more debris, cars and screaming commuters into the abyss as it widened and changed orientation along his skyscraper length. As he helplessly watched as a vein on cockzilla pressed down on the hood of an occupied pickup truck causing the taillights to go vertical before the metal vehicle was squelched into the hole, surely killing the people onboard, the micro man realised something. The giant never struck the same place twice. What was a disaster up above as he made the neighborhood look like Swiss cheese, would be his salvation in the tunnel. Right after the giant’s manhood withdrew, he went towards the pit. He thought about racing right to the edge, but he got the feeling to hang a few feet back. His decision was wise as on the next poke the giant took at the helpless tunnel dwellers, the air off his body blasted a wind from the hole, and when he withdrew air rapidly was sucked into the 300ft pit his dick left behind. This sucked in anything not tied down, even a beige Audi Q3. It crashed loudly with the bottom of the pit as he could see the bright headlights illuminating part of the rim. The trapped micronaut could see conical dirt walls with some roots, but mainly exposed rocks and worse, muddy strands of pink insulation from houses. Before his eyes could focus on any of the other rings of debris, some boulder sucked from the wall landed on the front of the vehicle, accordioning it and darkening the hole once more.

Coming back, the extended hood of his cockhead took down one last load of echoing victims, then silence aside from some car panic alarms, and the moans of the wounded. Above all a feminine moan echoed from the tunnel. As Michelle came and sealed the end of the tube with her hastily made paste finely stirred by Aaron, the man ceased the seismic waves with his pubic bone. Bone jarring shaking was followed by a reprieve as sunlight shone about ten stories above their heads as the giant couple embraced over more of the interstate highway he was traveling on. He had been slowly trapped in the area an hour before that was now completely flattened under the mass of Michelle’s back and ass. As these people were carried off, oozing remains falling from the thick-skinned beauty, the man remained trapped between two of the many wide pits. Aaron was fully erect when he bore them and to get from one side to the other would be the equivalent of jumping from third base to home plate. With this option clearly not available, the tiny man looked down the sheer cliff into the darkness and above at the light. As the two approached again, vegetation debris and dust rained from the walls, but luckily, they headed further north towards another river. As the giants moved around and together, the tremors reverberated for miles, and were even amplified by the structurally unsound tunnel. Now that it was separated, some sections were prone to collapse. Especially when the rhythmic, pounding shaking was patterned after a certain activity, but even this faded into the distance the next day after a terrible night spent in the dark cave. The rescue effort would have to be epic. Helicopters had to lower spelunkers down to grab individuals, as engineers built mini 50ft bridges to try to reach other survivors. But they came much too late and had multiple dead ends when the tunnel portions collapsed. In other parts fires raged, cooking all within like brick ovens, but luckily big chimneys Aaron created vented these out from the others. The man survived for three days, having to resort to sipping a little washer fluid from the mangled Silverado pickup. Finally, the last day before he was rescued, he plied into the trailer of a box truck using the tire iron from a rear axle and trunk that was ripped off a long-vanished Mazda sedan. Finding vending supplies inside it was the greatest gift of all, best Oberto beef jerky he ever had. The whirling rotor blades had him rush towards the hole as a dayglo orange vest appeared. A flashlight was shone at him, and he was soon pulled up the long ascent by an orange and white helicopter. He emerged into a changed world, and one of the few who survived unscathed by the giant couple’s malicious attack.

Almost a dozen mangled corpses were contorted and trapped in thin layers of metal sheets, ghost riders on the twisted remains of what was once a bus. A more recent entrant in the race to the end saw two more commuters trapped within the ghoulish shell of the mass transit vehicle, as it wrapped around their trapped SUV. The giant couple did not even have to touch them to wind up in their shenanigans. A blast of air lifted the front of a tiny woman’s Trailblazer sideways, as it began a death roll that injured her passenger with shards of glass before a scary sight above. They torpedoed out of the tube and into a hundred-foot labia. Michelle had been expecting them and many other guests, using her fingers to widen the landing zone, exposing a nearly flattened bus which they pierced. Gnashing metal with howling gusts of wind blew past debris of all types, even a few larger panel vans and trucks. They concealed the rampant humid heat which intensified greatly when Aaron held his breath and Michelle removed her digits. The undulating, tubular walls were dark but thriving with specks of light. Tiny headlights, taillights and even highway barrels held lights failing to illuminate the colossal cunt. Several of these were rolled into shards of debris when the tan pillars of Aaron’s fingers entered the scene. As the giant’s fingers and Michelle’s inner muscles worked in unison, the smell of death surrounded the tiny occupants of the SUV along with that of arousal. Watching the giant man work those on the roof of the tunnel to clumps of twisted metal, shredded rubber and mangled bodies was illuminated by the upturned headlights and a lone, blinking highway sign. Large globs of her mucousy cum dripped from above, smothering many of the lights and some screaming victims who were both crushed and drowned in Michelle’s vaginal fluids. With darkness came isolation as the walls closed in on Aaron’s massive fingers, suffocating anyone stranded outside a vehicle instantly. Their last struggles stimulated walls of grippy flesh which when tensed would liquefy their remains smashing bones as the giantess rode her boyfriend's stimulation.

Most of the micro people who survived in the cars and trucks blown from the tunnel could only wish they were given the quick root by the tree trunk sized digits who atomized those who landed near the top of Michelle’s feminine tube. No longer able to see the action as Aaron fingered his impressive girlfriend, the tiny people in the Trailblazer could still feel the concussive waves as the sticky fingers plunged past them, as these were followed by Michelle tensing her inner muscles. They were unaware that the bus being sacrificed around their flimsy metal cage gave them just enough armour to survive, but even this was failing. Already, many other victims were losing their lives in the tiny vans and tractor trailers against pressures exerted by the mighty cunt as in her bliss. Michelle could feel them, as tiny pops just below Aaron’s probing fingers as little air bubbles in her folds when her nectar flooded passenger cabins and flattened sheet metal. The driver of the SUV cried out in agony when the dashboard collapsed onto her seat, pinning her and breaking her femur. The sound of Michelle's pounding heartbeat and a resonating feminine moan was nearing the peak. Then, a great flood and tension killed all but a couple people as some bloody corpses and mangled machines were expelled and dragged forwards. Those who had survived and even watched the show while pinned in mangle rides on the highway were dismayed as the large looming labia lunged forward towards them. At the tunnel entrance, dozens had sought shelter, but none was wearing the appropriate gear as millions of gallons of her cum poured down on them, burying them and the tunnel entrance in three stories of her good time goo. After hearing the grinding metal below as Michelle’s lower lips moved, a loud smacking as she made out with Aaron could have ended them if something even larger penetrated, but it was not to be. The two survivors in the battered vehicle were drenched as she was laid on her back, as their Chevy tumbled into a position with the rear bumper facing down. As the heart rate and breathing slowed, their hostess stood up, giving them motion sickness in the dark, dank tomb. While the people on the bus had their rides end after several torturous hours, these few surviving tunnel commuters were now on the express.

Realising their newfound height would make crossing the river a breeze, Michelle was able to straddle the 1,000ft wide waterway by letting her palms land on the breakable buildings on the other side. Aaron stood close behind her to get a good view of the much closer city. He wondered what the tiny dots had on their minds while he stared down at the various skyscrapers. Looking over at his girlfriend as she dropped her knees into a couple facilities on the water's edge, all the tiny mites needn't clairvoyance to read Aaron’s mind. Her back arched over a crowded bridge as her ass was once more proudly presented towards her intended audience as Michelle quenched her thirst. At her newfound size, Michelle’s shoulders were actually wider than the river itself, as she was easily able to straddle the water with a hand and knee on both sides. Her perky but ponderous breasts overshadowed the tiny bridge now, but there was less traffic than interested her at the moment as the busier highway bridges offered more trinkets to be toyed with. Right before she drank, she looked up at her boyfriend with the familiar look he made on his face when presented with something he deemed less than clean before she added reassuringly,

“Ya know, I may not be an expert virologist as it is not my field of expertise, but I am generally assured that any microbes would be unable to spread or molest the wacky cells in our newly awesome bodies, and bloody ‘ell, I am just plumb thirsty anyways!”

“Bottoms up.”

Aaron meekly added as he was not just making a euphemism as Michelle’s words were lost as her own fine fanny derailed his train of thought. His own freight car thickened, sending bits of rubble back down to the ground as the crumbling cone of the neighborhood was having trouble withstanding his pulsing hardness. Pursing her lips, Michelle touched the cool waters of the Monongahela River nearby dozens of tiny boats docked on the shore. Not caring to change her position as who knows what mischief her horny boyfriend was getting up to by her bum, she began to slurp up thousands of gallons of water per second. This actually reversed the flow of the waterway towards her mouth as predictably the tiny boats began to break loose and get sucked into her throat. She could barely feel the few fiberglass hulls bounding off into her waiting gullet, as the docks themselves started to break apart. She noted a distinct fishy flavour, and after a few seconds was satisfied with the shallower river as her boyfriend decided it was his turn for a dip. Having not expelled as much fluids as she did while Michelle sealed the tunnel entrance in love juice, nor all the salty snacks, Aaron decided to just make use of the cleansing quality of the slow waters as they rushed to fill the nearly drained banks and shoals exposed by his girlfriend's thirst. Stepping over the river, Aaron felt his bare foot sinking into the opposite bank, pressing several buildings and streets into the mud, with many bursting between his toes. Not really caring about the cleanliness of his soles, he squatted down as his massive balls hung over the waterway and let his cock slap the water. For such a major river, it was almost disappointing how easy it was to stand on both banks at once, and as the waters rushed back, it could barely submerge his thick manhood. Still, it helped to dislodge the hard packed dirt and debris around his shaft as he used his fingers to further muddy the river. Finally, after a few moments and a tug and scrub, the tan color of his wet cock returned, looking like a 400ft sea serpent just below the surface. It breached in spectacular fashion as Aaron stood back up, snagging underneath a two-lane steel bridge with an attached pedestrian walkway. His rigid member, gleaming from its coat of water, easily strained the tiny structure past the breaking point. As the road deck lifted, supported by Aaron’s unstoppable girth, Michelle watched with her mouth slightly agape while the entire span separated from shore. Standing to his full height, spindly stands of rebar and severed metal support beams swung off the torn roadways bereft of anything besides pavement. Seeing there were glints of colour and wreckage, with imperishable specs that could have been severed fenders or even a minute person's clothing stranded in the girders. Michelle asked Aaron,

“How's it hanging, big stud? Though maybe lose the tassel, it is unbecoming of a bloke of yur stature.”

“Well, since it was all cleaned up, I thought it could be fitted for the occasion?” He retorted.

“Which is?”

“Maybe after a nice stroll through town, I spotted some of the sights I wanted to see.”

“Other than myself?” She haughtily asked. With a wink, Michelle led the way, not that the view of her legs stretching to the destruction wrought by her footfalls would be something he missed. For those now stuck on his body and in hers, they would be forced to try to endure, but few if any would for too long. Some were dead on contact, even if this meant they'd be carried for miles before pulverised remains dispersed on land or at sea.

The first strikes had more deaths than injuries and this trend would continue as Aaron's body had its way with a suburban neighborhood. Houses and streets shook violently as the pillar of flesh pierced the homes, sometimes at an angle. This could drain pools or worse, drag houses underground to be shredded from their foundations. Only chunks of concrete and kindling made it into the tunnel along with endless tons of rigid cock meat. As the giant man shoved himself deeper, the shadow his body cast soon started to meet parts of his anatomy. The giant, leathery balls, while soft, looking like twin hairy Epcots, landed and spread smothering skin over trees, parked cars and multifamily homes. Whole streets were devastated as his hairy torso neared when the 40-story cock reversed course. While certain areas were obliterated, more of Aaron's masculine body was getting closer to doomed infrastructure. When he pulled himself from the ground, he brought with tons of dirt and debris compacting around his penis and scrotum. The giant could not see or feel a lot of this, as his fingers were halfway to his palm inside Michelle. Whole neighborhoods of tiny people were not aware what the giant man was paying attention to as they were too distracted by where his massive member pierced next. The deeper it got, the closer a vast field of coily pubic hairs got. As the giant's pubic bone neared, what were hoped to be puffy soft mattes of hair instead could shred and grab a portion of a house. Instead of it being the end, these along with dozens of plants, stranded vehicles, some with terrified passengers were dragged hundreds of feet into the sky before another deep plunge. The nauseating ride had a view few savoured, as they rocketed back to earth several hundred yards away. Dick blasting through bedrock, Aaron smashed those trapped within his coiled web into the ground, matting his hair, crushing some victims while grabbing more. The next thrust was the third last as hundreds were crushed on the ground as well as those trapped in his hairs. Now his broad shoulders and chest were nearing whole blocks of terrified citizens.

Aaron sliced through the ground with ease, his sheer arousal ending dozens, then hundreds of lives at a time. He could be a gentle lover when the time called for it, but this afternoon was no delight as he banged the urban landscape hard. Supporting himself at the cost of palm flattened vegetation next to interstate 376, he continued to work his other fingers in Michelle’s snatch as her ass rocked gently on the flattened roadway. Every time Aaron’s pubic bone made contact, hundreds of flattened corpses weren't the only victims. Homes and businesses partially or fully collapsed as tires bounced from the ground, some parked SUVs even flipped. Within hundreds of feet of each impact this occurred, under his half mile of torso, a warm uneasy wind was generated by his motions, as a storm was brewing. The looming, hairy skin got closer and closer, winds tearing leaves and branches in updraft when lifting, but near microbursts as he neared. As Michelle came in a mild manor thanks to his help, Aaron himself was plenty hard but did not reach quite this high just yet. The hundreds of tiny people suffering below the horny man were none the wiser, as powerful thrusts sometimes dug up clods of dirt, rocks and even crumpled tunnel traffic, flung outwards by his giant red silo of a cockhead. Aaron’s hairy, vast pale chest came within feet of the rooftops as he pulled out from the cratered ground, actually sucking in dozens of people and even a few lighter cars in his wake. The next impact would be the last as his pelvis smashed into another fresh patch of suburbia and a cascading avalanche of flesh followed. Nothing could withstand his bulk, as the sky was falling all around half a mile of doomed neighborhoods. Simultaneously, Michelle rode her mild orgasm, as she squirted millions of gallons and dragged her labia across the roadway to the sealed tunnel entrance. A warm gust of air spread out in all directions from Aaron’s giant torso, toppling trees, flinging tiny vehicles and tearing the roofs off nearby homes killing dozens. Still, this was nothing compared to the complete and utter devastation under his godlike body as buildings and roads were flattened and buried deep beyond their crumbled foundations by the giant at rest. Pulling out one last time, he brought many tons of debris stuck to his chest, pubic and thigh hairs along with a hardened cone of dirt, rocks and structures around his massive dick.

Crawling over and gently laying his girlfriend down, hundreds of people thought they were relatively safe as they watched her get fingered before her back’s angle changed. Her curled brown hair hit first, with the back of her head smashing some traffic before her wide back doomed all who were in her path. As Aaron climbed over his giantess girlfriend, they made out noisily on the ruins, while his hard cock shed some debris as it slapped her thighs into the mushy pile by the tunnel entrance. The obliterated remains were carried with them as they got up and made their way to the Monongahela River, either as a ghostly line of flat, grey rectangles lined up down Michelle’s back to her cute ass, or as compact clods of dirt and roots around cockzilla. After she took a deep drink from the flowing waters, Aaron finally freed the poor trapped souls on his member as he cleaned and wetted it, as remains of the neighborhood he had fucked to death trickled down the river to be deposited for miles downstream. It would be far from the last time that tiny trinkets from their play would be washed away in such a manner, forever lost in riverbeds and silt all along the watershed.

Seeing the dangling remains of the small bridge hanging almost evenly from her boyfriend's erect penis, Michelle decided to have some fun with him. She looped the loose ends up and over his cock and did the same with the other end, wrapping almost a quarter of his length in the ribbon-like span. She then proceeded to stroke Aaron's cock until the entire structure splintered and rained down on the city below. Not amused, he stated

“Hey, I was wearing that!” To which she replied,

“Relax big guy, there are plenty more where that came from. Speaking of, let’s go up north to check out the other river before we make our way downtown. We don’t want too many of our insect subjects getting the wrong idea and thinking we were going to ignore them.”

“Fair enough,” he concurred. “After you my precious, in this state I certainly enjoy watching you lead.”

With that, she walked into the densely populated neighbourhoods to the east of another of the city’s many hills. As they walked along, almost 200 tightly packed multi-family homes were flattened and buried underground by each of the lovers' steps. Michelle paused when she saw a set of buildings that interested her. It was the campus of Carnegie Mellon, but the out-of-town giants were much too large to read the signs except for one. The end zones of the track and football field allowed them to know exactly which University that they were on the outer edge of. Trying to be slick unlike his five fruitless years in college, Aaron proclaimed while pawing at Michelle,

“I wonder how many freshmen are getting a thrill checking out your lovely melons. I am sure you could use them to flatten any building on campus.” She indignantly replied,

“Come off it mate, besides being the biggest streakers the state has ever seen, I would rather keep some higher learning for you yanks intact. Lord knows interacting with your countrymen the past several months you could use it.”

“OK then. But could you at least help me find the sorority row? I bet I could easily level a dozen frat houses under my engorged dick about now.”

“Sorry babe, the only sister you will be partying with tonight will be me, let’s move on towards the river again, I spy some tiny buildings that I think I could have some use for.”

Thoroughly intrigued by whatever it was his girlfriend had in mind, Aaron willfully agreed to continue down her chosen path. Michelle noted how much she enjoyed not only the splintering homes settling under her heel and arches, but the sheer joy as even her pinky toe caught just enough of a tiny house to cause it to collapse. Portions of walls and infinitesimal appliances rested against her skin, the top floors only sometimes able to reach the level of her toenails, before she purposefully dragged her digits through the remaining structure, trailing and raining destruction down before the next hundreds of tingly sacrifices were made. Chain businesses and boulevards had long stretches wiped out by the massive feminine footsteps, and more so by her lover following close behind. They made swift progress catching the Allegheny River in only a few destructive minutes. Along the way, Aaron would purposely try to step on areas that caused maximum devastation, in an awkward gait, while Michelle went in a straight line to her destination. Still only a few miles from downtown, she decided now would be the time to venture towards the shiny buildings, but not before making sure plenty of people would be trapped in or nearby them.

The thought of all the nasty ways she and her boyfriend would end their lives caught the young giantess by surprise. Still, this pause in judgement was interrupted by a sudden flow of hormones guided by the designer DNA. This caused a steady flow of blood to her chest inflating four story building sized nipples. The recent memory of gripping Aaron’s bridge carrying member and that of the tingles of sunken traffic mingling with her damp folds on each footstep had Michelle searching for an outlet. There on the riverside there were plenty of them to choose from, and she soon plucked two from the ground as gently as she could. Aaron watched nearby, bemused by his giant girlfriend as she tenderly proceeded to lift the seven story apartment flats to her erect nipples. Deftly licking her lips, she slowly placed the multistory buildings on her nubs of flesh, twisting them in place. It was such an amazing feeling, the little walls crumbled and yielded to her skin, just her nipple alone piercing through the tiny rooms crushing everything they came in contact with. Firm skin pressed hard on the exterior walls, allowing her to do a magic trick and hold the structures up without the use of their hands. Sticking straight out the buildings trailed debris specks floating to the ground a kilometre below through broken windows along with chunks of masonry. Seizing the moment, Aaron walked out from behind her and bent down, cupping the underside of her supple, milky breast. Giving it a slight squeeze, he stuck out his tongue and proceeded to swirl it around her tan areola. Catching the corner of the helpless structure on the third spin around the apartment building strained for a moment before it collapsed into a pile of rubble. Cupping it with his enormous tongue easily, Aaron easily crushed the remains of the soggy building against Michelle’s chest. He then lapped up the remains, begrudgingly swallowing them down. Enjoying the building remains sliding down his throat, Aaron looks up at Michelle and says,

“Thank you for the light snack babe, would you like me to even out the other side?”

“No thanks chap, I want them to be able to see the sights and sounds we are about to let them enjoy, it seems too many of their friends are trying to leave downtown before we have our propper visit.” Michelle responded.

“Well in that case, let’s take a stroll down the river, though I doubt we will even get the tops of our toes wet, but that highway bridge looks plenty crowded and we can test to see if that span can support mine.”

With that, Aaron’s eyes drew Michelle’s down his body to his pulsing hard on, now cleaned of debris from the neighborhood he had banged into submission minutes before. This time Aaron led as he dipped his huge feet into the calm waters of the Allegheny River and began to head towards downtown. There were plenty of tiny toys to occupy the couple along the riverside but these would barely slow them down as time was quickly running out for the people of Pittsburgh as the giant couple bore down.