- Text Size +

While Pan is still at school, Videl ventures around town to find her. She walks carefully so as not to step on anyone and suddenly notices some people looking up at a building. Looking closer, she realizes they are recording here.


Videl: "What do you think you're doing?"


One of the men looks at her and begins to blush profusely. He answers nervously:


Man 1: "Excuse me ma'am, but we are big fans of giantess and you are so beautiful."


Videl looks at them and begins to blush herself.


Videl: "Do you think I'm so beautiful? And you like giantess?"


The men continue to look up at her and smile.


Man 1: "Yes, you are very beautiful, ma'am. And we apologize for recording you."


Videl smiles and walks a little closer to them.


Videl: "It's okay, and you seem nice. Is there anything you might want?"


Videl thinks about whether it might be their biggest wish that can be fulfilled.


The men look at her and answer:


Man 1: "Maybe we could massage your feet?"


Videl looks at them with wide eyes and thinks about the proposal. That doesn't seem like a bad idea. She has been walking around a lot today and could use a foot massage.





Videl looked around the street and found a place to sit down. The street was empty, and Videl carefully laid down and waited for the four men she had spoken to earlier.


Soon she saw the men come out into the street and walk towards her giant feet. When they arrived, they saw Videl smiling at them.


Videl: "You guys can just go ahead. I'm ready."


The men jumped for joy and left n to her feet. They found some ladders and placed them up here legs to reach up. Then they started massaging her feet and legs with their little hands.


Videl could feel their gentle touches and she really enjoyed it. While they were massaging her, she saw a food truck on the street. She took the truck, ripped the roof off and brought her giant hand down to grab some food. She brought the food to her mouth and began to eat.


Videl: "This is life. I never would have thought that becoming a giant could be so good."


She continued to eat the contents of the truck and felt full after some time. Suddenly she felt the need to burp, and it was a huge burp that broke many nearby windows.


Videl was surprised by the force of her belch and she saw Pan coming towards her. Pan looked down at Videl, clearly confused.


Pan: "What are you doing, mother?"








Videl looked up at her daughter and could feel the heat in her cheeks.


Videl: "I just needed to relax and these men wanted to massage my feet, so I let them."


Pan still looked confused, but pulled his mother's shoulder and sat down.


Pan: "Alright, can you guys do the same for me before we go to Bulma?"


Pan rocked his feet back and forth and the men looked at each other and nodded. Two of the men jumped onto Pan's feet and began massaging them.


Pan laughed loudly and the men fell back. Videl looked worried.


Pan: "I'm sorry, I didn't mean for you to fall down. Forgive me."


One of the men stood up and looked up at her.


Man 2: "Don't worry, I'm fine."


Videl suggested they return to Bulma's lab and see if she could turn them back to normal.


Pan looked up at his mother and smiled before standing up.


Pan: "Yes, that's a good idea. But I hope you four men are doing well."


The four men looked up at the two giant women and shouted thanks for being allowed to be with them.


Pan and Videl smiled down at them and headed towards Bulma's lab.








Pan and Videl returned to the lab to find Bulma waiting for them.


Bulma: "Good, you guys are back. I made something you can eat to get back to normal. But I want to know where you guys went?"


Pan and Videl looked at each other and answered almost simultaneously.


Pan and Videl: "Not so much."


Bulma laughed out loud.


Bulma: "Okay, but I guess you guys are looking forward to getting back to normal."


Pan: "Yeah, kind of. It was fun to see all the little people looking up at me."


Videl: "Yes, it's true. It was actually fun. It could be fun to do it again."


Bulma: "Maybe I can make something that can make it possible. But right now you guys need to get back to normal so you can get back to Gohan."


Bulma took out something for Videl and Pan to swallow. They took it and put it in their mouths and ate it.


Pan looked a little nervous and asked:


Pan: "Are you sure we'll be back to normal?"


Bulma: "Yeah, there's a 20% chance you might get bigger, but an 80% chance you'll be normal."


Pan and Videl looked at each other nervously at Bulma's answer, but soon they could feel their bodies heating up. They started getting smaller and smaller until they were back to their normal size.


Pan and Videl were relieved and thanked Bulma. After an hour they arrived at Gohan's house. Pan ran into his arms, and in the evening they talked about what had happened. Gohan was surprised but happy that they were back to normal.


But the truth was that Videl and Pan dreamed that night of being giants again, and they enjoyed it in their dreams.

Chapter End Notes: