- Text Size +

Pan decided to go to his school and show off his new gigantic size. When she arrived at school everything was as usual, the children were playing and having fun. Suddenly they could feel the ground shaking and they looked around in confusion. A huge shadow cast over them and they looked up to see Pan smiling down at them.





Pan looked around at the small children and spotted some of his friends walking around. With a huge smile she moved her foot into the schoolyard and the other children ran in panic when they saw her giant foot approaching. Pan carefully put his foot down with a huge thud and continued to walk further into the school grounds.





Pan shouted cheerfully, "Hey everyone! I hope you're careful I don't step on you!" She laughed loudly and continued to enter the school building.





Some teachers came out and shouted at Pan to stop immediately, but Pan didn't care. She really enjoyed being so big and dominating the school grounds. Pan stopped and looked at the school, which now seemed so small compared to her gigantic size.





Pan turned and slowly began to sit down on the roof of the school building. The children inside the school saw her face approaching and ran out of the building in panic.





Pan sat down and the whole school shook slightly. She looked down at the children running to safety and could feel a sense of joy at experiencing being a gigantic figure.





Pan looked down and spotted a person she didn't like. It was one of the bigger boys who usually bullied her. A thought of revenge crossed her mind and she reached her giant hand down at him. The boy looked up and was frightened when he saw the huge hand approach and grab him.


Pan lifted him up to his face and looked at him with an evil smile.


Pan: "Hello, Peter. How does it feel to be the little one now?"


Peter looked at Pan's huge face and shuddered in horror.


Peter: "SIT ME DOWN NOW, PAN! THIS IS NOT FUN!"


Pan smiled wickedly. She enjoyed seeing him scared.


Pan: "Are you afraid of me? You should be. For two years you've bullied me, but now it's my turn to have fun."


Pan threw Peter into the air and he screamed in terror before falling back onto her hand. Pan laughed loudly and threw him into the air three more times as Peter screamed and begged her to stop.


Peter: "STOP! THIS IS NOT FUN, PAN! STOP!"


Pan stopped and held him firmly in his huge hand. She looked down at him with an evil smile.


Pan: "Don't you think this is funny? What about all the times I told you to stop and you continued to bully me? No, I won't stop. I want my revenge."


Pan got an evil idea. She opened her huge mouth and Peter panicked.


Peter: "What are you doing? You're not going to eat me, are you?"


Pan listened to his screams and took him closer to her big mouth. Peter screamed in fear.


Peter: "Pan, stop! I'm begging you! I'll do anything you say. Just don't eat me!"


Peter moved closer to her mouth and tried to grab her lips as he held on.


Pan could hear him crying and heard him say something that made her stop.


Peter: "I'm sorry I bullied you. It was wrong of me. I promise to be good to people."


Pan closed his mouth and looked at the crying Peter.


Pan: "That's good to hear. I hope you'll stop bullying people. And I promise I won't eat you."


Pan gently set him back down on the ground and stood up before she headed back towards the city.