- Text Size +

Pan stood up and looked down at the floor. Her eyes fell on a small creature. She walked cautiously towards the creature and Videl cheered hopefully, hoping Pan had spotted her. But then Pan suddenly stopped and raised his foot. Videl saw Pan stop and lift his foot, and fear rose in her. She called out to Pan, but her voice was too weak to be heard, and Pan could not hear her pleas. Pan's foot came closer and closer and finally Videl felt the pain as Pan stepped on her with his bare foot.

Videl struggled to push Pan's foot away, but it was impossible to move something so heavy. Unknowingly, Pan continued to step on her and Videl tried to protect herself from the repeated thrusts. She wondered why the creature didn't die or be crushed, but instead kept fighting.

Pan stopped suddenly and pulled his foot away. She knelt down and looked curiously at the creature on the floor. She gently put her hand down to pick it up and Videl was lifted up onto her palm so she could see what it was.

Videl was lying on Pan's palm, and when Pan turned his gaze to her, Videl could finally see Pan's face. She called out to Pan with all her might, desperate to get her attention.

Videl: "Pan, it's me, your mother! Help me!"

Pan looked surprised and stared at the small creature in his palm. Her eyes widened as she suddenly realized who it was.

Pan: "MOM! Is it really you? How did you get so small?"

Videl stood up and answered,"There was something inside the room that made a strange noise and there was a shining light. Suddenly I became small."

Pan still looked surprised, but also relieved to discover that the creature was indeed her mother. She stood up and said, "Okay, let's go out and see what happened. Sorry, Mom, for stepping on you. I thought you were a bug or something."

Videl smiled weakly and replied, "It's all right, Pan. I'm fine."

Together, with Videl in Pan's palm, the two left the lab to find out what had turned Videl into a creature of such small size. Videl was relieved that Pan could finally see her and help her solve this riddle.

Pan walked into the lab and looked around. Her attention was caught by a shining object. Videl warned her to be careful, but Pan went to investigate anyway.

Videl: "Now be careful, Pan. It could happen to you too," she warned.

Pan continued anyway, examining the object. It turned out to be some kind of slider. Confused, Pan picked it up and discovered two buttons: "Shrink" and "Grow". Without hesitation, she pressed "Grow" and gently placed Videl on the ground.

Pan: "Good, now I'll shoot you and you should be back to normal."

Videl readied herself as Pan aimed the shooter at her and fired a beam. Slowly, Videl began to grow and return to her normal size.

Videl: "How good it is to be normal again. Thank you, my dear."

Pan smiled and looked at the strange slider. But a thought began to form in Pan's mind. What if she used the slider on herself? Could she be a little taller? The thought was too tempting to resist. She aimed the slider at herself and was about to press the button.

Videl heard Pan's intention and became afraid. She yelled, "Pan! What are you doing?!"

Pan looked at Videl, smiled crookedly and pressed the "Grow" button. The beam hit Pan and she slowly began to grow. Videl watched her daughter grow bigger and bigger, and her worry grew as well.

Videl: "Pan, stop it immediately! You mustn't use that slider for something like that. Use it again so you can turn back to normal."

Pan refused to stop and stood by her decision. Videl became more and more frustrated and went towards Pan with anger in her eyes.

Videl: "Pan, you don't understand the consequences of what you're doing! Don't play with such a thing. Use the slider again so you can return to normal."

Pan held on to the slider and met his mother's gaze with stubbornness.

Pan: "Mom, I've always wanted to be taller and I love it."

Videl shook her head, disturbed by Pan's determination.

Videl: "No, no, don't use that slider for that kind of thing. Use it again so you can turn back to normal."

Pan refused, still clutching the slider. Videl's anger grew and she moved firmly towards her daughter, ready to take action.

Pan held on to the slider, but Videl tried to grab it and with a sudden flash of light, the slider broke and fell to the ground. Both looked at the broken device, aware of what had happened.

Videl: "Bulma is going to be so mad at both of us when she sees what's happened."

Pan: "No, it was my fault, Mom. I should have listened. I just wanted to be taller."

Videl smiled and hugged her consolingly. But suddenly something strange happened. Videl could feel her daughter's body getting bigger and she let go of Pan and looked at her.

Pan noticed it too and started to panic. She fell to her knees and yelled, "What's going on?!"

Videl was on her way over to help Pan, but she stopped. She felt a strange sensation in her own body. Before she knew it, her own body began to expand and grow. Both women grew larger and larger, and were overcome with panic as they realized they could no longer control their growing size.

Pan hit the wall hard with her back and objects fell down around her. Videl bumped her head into the ceiling and fell to her knees, accidentally damaging several items. The shaking of the room became more intense and it became clear that their growing size could no longer be contained in the room.

Pan and Videl came dangerously close to each other and the room continued to shake. Suddenly the house could no longer handle the enormous load and it collapsed around them. Dust and smoke filled the air, and after a while it began to calm down. The two women looked around the ruins of their former home and noticed people gathered outside talking about the incredible sight of the two giant women.

Videl and Pan were embarrassed and embarrassed by the situation. They didn't expect their experiments with the slider to lead to this chaos and destruction. With their enormous size and the surrounding ruins, they knew they now had to find a way to return to normal size and take responsibility for what had happened.