- Text Size +

Waking up with a good headache, Martyr still needed to rummage over his memories of last night to understand what happened. Looking around, he saw gray walls with bars. Looking down at his leg, he saw that it was attached to something. Looking closer, he saw that he was pinned by his leg to the floor.

He was in jail, that bitch had knocked him out and locked him up here. And that wasn't even the worst thing, worst of all was that every time he closed his eyes he saw the girl from the night before, and it made him boil with rage. But now was not the time to be angry, he needed to know how he could get out of here.

"We haven't seen each other in a while... Edmund."

Martyr looked to the side and saw a small, human figure in tight dark blue clothing. She looked to be between the ages of 16 and 17.


"Haven't seen each other in a while, Rita."


Mártir didn't expect to meet Rita in jail, but he couldn't be so surprised, since they haven't seen each other since they were 8 years old, and even then she hasn't changed much.


It was supposed to be a happy reunion, but Rita knew Edmund well enough to know that happy wasn't in her vocabulary, or she thought she did.


She'll remember a friendless Edmund who seemed always angry, much of it sounded the same, but there was something more. Something confusing, mysterious and sinister that came from within him. She then wondered what had happened to him over the years.


“How did you get a job like that as a Small?”


Martyr said, breaking the silence. His voice clearly showed his displeasure with the future response.


“I met a friend who managed to roll out this vacancy for me as a guard.”


Deep down she knew it was best not to have answered, but she was anxious to see what would happen.


Martyr of a long sigh as he tried to keep his anger to himself (failing in the process). There was no way a Little One could have gotten this job the traditional way, so she had to ask for help. And the only possible help would be that of a Phenomenon.


“You joined them!?”


Martyr didn't scream, but he spoke so intensely that it really didn't matter if she screamed or not. That thought alone made him tremble with rage, but he couldn't lose control, not yet.


"What do you mean?"


She was startled by this sudden change in tone, she hadn't expected it from him. It seems that something had changed in him in those years when they didn't see each other.


"Don't play dumb, speak the truth."


Martyr still spoke calmly, but he still intimidated her. Her tone, her gaze as she spoke highlighting her red eyes all just made him more terrifying.


But Martyr realized that this was not the best time for this discussion, as long as he wanted to get out of there. Rita was a golden chance, so he couldn't treat her badly.


  Then, perfectly feigning regret, he lowered his head and finally said:


“I'm sorry…Rita. Since yesterday I have been feeling really bad.”


That was a partial lie, where he expected her to land. And looking at Rita's facial expression, it apparently worked.


Rita was trying to keep a poker face, but it wasn't working. Instead, she's had a flea behind her ear since he arrived in jail.


“Who was the woman who helped you?”


He looked into her eyes doubtfully. “What do you mean the woman who helped me?” He thought. But on second thought, she must have been talking about the woman who had messed with his head and probably knocked him out the night before.


That beautiful woman with the black hair that spilled out from her Venetian mask, wearing that thin dress that clung to her skin that was blue as the night. She was the tallest person he had ever seen, not even the man next to her could compare (patting her belly).


But that didn't change the preternatural hatred he felt for her. He didn't understand why, but it seemed like he had never felt this feeling before. But he was getting too far away from the question, and seeing Rita waiting, he thought it best to answer.


“She didn't help me.”


Even trying his best, he only managed to sound like someone somber. But Rita seemed to be a little offended by this, but she decided not to show it (although it was noticeable). She hadn't expected him to talk to her like that, but she hadn't expected him to be there either.


“The officers reported that they saw a Phenomenon carefully lowering you to the ground and then taking a bag full of what looked like money, by the looks of it she was helping you until the police showed up.” Rita said in a dismissive tone. “If I were you, I would betray the identity of your partner to try to get released...”


“SHE IS NOT… MY PARTNER!”


Martyr shouted this from the bottom of his heart. This scream was so intimidating that it made all the police present in the jail rush to the scene.


Arriving there, they expected to find a Phenomenon screaming at a Small, but that didn't happen. What they actually found was a Little One bullying another Little One as if he were a Phenomenon. The tension was visible, even to the Phenomena.


“Hello, police officers, Rita here has already checked my case and agreed with me that I have no reason to stay here.”


At that moment, all tension was broken and laughter could only be heard coming from everywhere. All the cops seemed to think this was all one big joke, serious though it was.


This served to relieve Rita a little, who with her laughter managed to calm down a little in front of Edmund, but the opposite was true for him. He was irate, the Phenomenals always saw the Little Ones like that, as if they were inferior just because they were smaller. And every time he thought about it, more anger built up inside him.He wanted to kill everyone in the room right now and set this place on fire, but he knew that wasn't possible. He had to play by the game whether he wanted to or not.

“I think this Dwarf deserves a dose of awareness, don't you, Rita?” Said one of the police officers almost spitting in his face as he walked towards Rita.

Moving closer, she got a better look at the policeman. Her face clearly showed superiority, which along with her aggressive manner, intimidated Rita. The cop moved closer to her, his head bumping into her upper thigh. The policeman crouched down and said calmly.

"After him, it's your turn."

The policeman then took the keys to Mártir's saddle while he took the opportunity and rubbed his hand on Rita's breasts, as a way of humiliating her. Rita flinched at that, she had gotten used to it a long time ago, but it still left her feeling very humiliated.

The policeman was laughing while the others just smiled at what was going to happen. He crouched down and opened the “little” saddle. He slouched over to Martyr, and after freeing him from his chain, he picked him up by the foot and carried him into the men's room with him.

The policeman took him into the bathroom, which was actually a bathroom. The bathroom had only half a mirror intact, the walls were peeling and the ceiling was dimly lit. But the worst were the cabins, small and rotten.


"Now, we'll see how tight you are."


When the policeman was about to take off his clothes, looking him in the eyes as if he were just a sex toy, Mártir managed to punch him full in the face, which caused him to be released.


The policeman had a bloody nose and a face of surprise mixed with hate. He got to his feet with some difficulty, but ready for a fight.


“You little shit, you think I won't do anything to you?! I'm going to pop your asshole and make sure you never walk again!"


Martyr saw the hatred in their eyes, and that made him happy. He would make him feel more pain than he will ever feel in his life, he would break all his bones, starting with his leg.


He knew he wouldn't win in melee, so he had to be smart. The policeman seemed possessed as he ran towards Mártir. When he was about to kick him, Mártir jumped to the side and volleyed with all his strength into the policeman's supporting leg, which landed face-first in the sink.


The sound of his teeth breaking on impact echoed throughout the bathroom, and he doubted anyone outside would have heard. The policeman was crying now, very weakly, but he was. This made Martyr happier, a being so big and strong crying before a being they considered inferior was very pleasurable for him. He then pulled the officer to the ground, and the noise again was very loud.


Finally on the ground, the policeman began to cry more desperately.


“Please... please, it was just a misunderstanding, I know you Dwarves...”


When he heard that the policeman called him a Dwarf, his anger boiled over. Then before the cop could get up, he kicked him in the neck with all his might, making him fall back to the ground gasping for air.


  Even on the ground, Martyr continued to kick his neck desperately. He kicked, and kicked, and kicked so hard that he started to cramp, but who cares. All that mattered was this Phenomenon learning its place at the base of the ass. He kept kicking until he was able to partially calm down from his anger.


Taking a closer look at the policeman's body, he saw that he wasn't breathing anymore. Not that Mártir cared much, it wasn't the first time and it wouldn't be the last. He then saw that a commotion was building outside the bathroom. Realizing that the sight of a Phenomenon lying dead on the floor didn't look good (at least to everyone other than him), he quickly tried to find some way out of that disgusting bathroom.


He stared at the bathroom for a while until he heard the policemen outside knocking on the bathroom door, he didn't have any more time.


Police officers broke down the door after hearing screams from inside the bathroom. But they stopped when they saw the body of the dead policeman full of bruises on his neck.


Another officer quickly went to check his pulse.

"He... he's dead."


This news shook everyone in the room, how could a Phenomenon killed by Small like that? This was against their logic. But taking a closer look at the bathroom, he saw a small broken window with a little blood in its shards.


Then, feeling a wave of hatred, a policeman still couldn't assimilate that as the work of a Pequeno. Gathering all his anger, he screamed at the top of his lungs.


“FUCKING DWAAAAAAARF!!!”