- Text Size +

Attention! This Story features Giantess Vore, Digestion, and a final scene with a soft scat! You read at your own risk!


School Project


Today was Friday, the last day of school before the weekend! This thought made me feel better, I didn't like school. Admittedly, it has its advantages, you can meet your friends, spend some time with them. One such person is Bridget, my classmate whom I have known for a very long time. Bridget is 160 cm tall, she has a quite curvy figure, but it doesn't bother me personally. Long brown hair and big brown eyes, the clothing style fits perfectly to describe the book nerd. She is a big fan of biology and other such topics. She is the nicest person I know, her only downside is naivety and credulity, she can be used many times in various ways, whether it's helping with a task or dealing with the teachers.


I'm having a pretty good day today. There's only one last lesson left, biology. I entered the classroom and sat on the last bench by the window. As in every class, Bridget joined me. As usual, she was very focused in biology, it's her favorite class after all. Somewhere in the middle of class, our teacher announced homework for the weekend. So me and Bridget paired up and then went to the teacher's desk and drew a random topic for the project. Bridget put her hand in the tin of papers and drew our topic. 'Imagination in Biology' I was surprised when Bridget read our topic, I noticed a flash of delight in her eye, interrupted by our teacher's gentle smile.


"Well well! You've found the one I'm most curious about! The point is that you have to describe some phenomenon or describe some experiment that is currently not real to perform in nature, but what are your imaginations for! The more abstract and interesting the idea, the better for you!”


"Alright, Professor! I think I have an idea!”


Smiling, Bridget grabbed my wrist and pulled me toward our bench. She looked suspiciously cheerful


"Why are you suddenly so happy? The topic we have drawn can be about anything and everything! I don't know if we'll make it."


“Oh Jude you don't have to worry about that at all! I have a really great idea to write about! Will you come over for the weekend? My parents won't be home. There will be only my little sister Ami, but don't worry about her, she won't bother us."


"Okay, I can come over, what's your idea?"


"It will be a surprise! Trust me!"


The lessons are over. I said good-bye to Bridget and arranged to meet her later that evening. On the way home, I wondered what she could come up with. Her movements were hard to predict. She was a bookworm and a failed pseudo-scientist, in fact, absolutely anything could happen.


I ate dinner and went back to my room. It's the first time I'm going to a girl's place for the whole weekend! After all, we are both eighteen years old, should I prepare in any special way for this occasion? On the other hand, I quickly abandoned this option. She was my friend, I don't know if I would be able to do that with her, in addition, her younger sixteen-year-old sister will be circulating somewhere in her house. I'm afraid I wouldn't feel very comfortable. I abandoned these thoughts, in the end I'm going to her just to write a project together and have a nice time, there will still be time for some adult games. I put on some loose tracksuits and a short black t-shirt and headed towards her house. She lived about twenty minutes from me, so a short walk would do me good. I got to her apartment and knocked on the door


"Hey! I'm glad you're here! come in!”


Her white coat and large glasses immediately caught my eye. She looked like a scientist. I pictured her decisiveness in a different outfit, but at least now I'm sure nothing will come between us. As soon as I crossed the threshold of the apartment, I felt a slight shiver. If she's dressed like that, she's probably planning some weird experiment. Fate just happened to me that I will be this guinea pig. She took me to her room. The walls were brown and there were books everywhere. My main attention was drawn to her desk, where there were a couple of microscopes and other biological instruments. We sat on her bed looking at each other.


“So emm… What did you come up with?”


“You know Jude.. I've been a bit... um... experimenting lately!! And oh well.. I created something like a shrinking potion.."


"Wait a minute.. wait.. are you planning to test some shrinking potion on me and write a paper about it?"


"Exactly"


“I have doubts about it.. is it safe?”


“Um.. well. I poured some of this elixir on my cat.. Everything worked and he felt quite well! After two days he was back to normal.


"Okay.. so you're not sure if this will work on a human?"


"No"


“And you want me to be the first to check it out?”


"Yes"


"I don't think I'm stupid enough to risk something like that for a good grade in Biology"


"Jude please! For something like this, we will definitely get the best rating! I care a lot! I promise I'll make it up to you somehow!"


How will it make up for me? Strange thoughts ran through my head. Being shrunken, she could do a lot of perverted things with me, it's quite an intriguing idea, but is this how I want to experience my first time with any woman? Or with her?


"And roughly how tall will I be?"


“My cat was about 4 centimeters after shrinking.. So I think you will probably be similar.. Of course we will measure you!”


"So it turns out that if I agree, you'll be stuck watching me all weekend?"


“If you agree, I promise I will be the gentlest babysitter you could ever have!”


“Well um.. I don't know”


"Jude please! It will be fun to see! You'll be the first person to do it! Maybe someday it will make you famous?”


"Fame? It's probably the last thing I want in my life. All right, since I like you so much, I'll do it for you, Bridget! You just have to promise me that I'll go back to normal!"


“I think everything should be fine!”


"Okay, pass me that potion"


Bridget got up and started looking through the various odd cups in the corner of one of the cupboards. After a while, smiling, she ran up to me, and put out a cup with a strange green liquid


"As soon as you drink this, you should pass out for a while, when you wake up you will be lying in my hands"


“Okay.. you only live once. I hope I won't regret it."


I tipped the cup and poured its contents into my mouth. It had a bitter taste, so without waiting a minute longer I swallowed the entire contents. I felt a strange twinge in my stomach. But nothing happened. We stared into each other's eyes, and you could tell she was a little nervous. I didn't know how to react myself. I poured something into myself that doesn't work. What if she got the cups wrong? What if I grow a tail soon? Or will I fly? My thoughts were interrupted by a blurry image in front of my eyes, I began to slowly lose consciousness.


When I woke up I was really cold, I felt weird. I rubbed my eyes and tried to get up. I was on something soft. As soon as my sight was fully restored, I noticed that I was naked and that I was standing on a giant hand. I lifted my head higher and noticed Bridget's gigantic face. I immediately turned red and covered my crotch with my hands. She answered me with a soft giggle, also blushing slightly.


“So it worked! you're alive! I was already afraid you wouldn't wake up!"


After a moment, she grabbed me in two fingers and slowly placed me on her desk


“I'm sorry, but I don't have any doll clothes or jelly bears. You are really tiny!”


As she spoke, she reached for one of her rulers and placed it next to me.


"Straighten up! Oh yes! Exactly! So let's see.. hm.. you are less than 5 centimeters tall! You're slightly bigger than my cat! Oh man, where to start!”


“Bridge!!! Can you give me something to cover! I really don't feel comfortable standing naked in front of you!"


“Like I said, I don't have any doll clothes! You've got to tear off some fabric from the handkerchief. I'll come back to you in a moment, my stomach hurts a bit and I have to go, you know.. for the need "


As she said so she did, practically sprinting out of the room. I tore off a piece of cloth from the handkerchief, enough to cover myself when suddenly I heard the door open, what so fast? As soon as my gaze wandered over to them, I almost went pale


“Bridget! Sorry to bother you, would you like some pizza?"


It was Ami, Bridget's younger sister. Unlike her, Ami was a slightly taller girl, 165 cm tall, with short brown hair. She had blue eyes and was dressed in a loose black sweatshirt revealing her navel from which a silver earring was clearly visible. She was the complete opposite of Bridget. Clever and sometimes rude, she also manipulated her gullible sister very well. I was under tremendous stress and fear, it was almost certain that he would notice me any minute.


She entered the room, looking around, surprised to find no one there. Suddenly, her eyes flicked to the desk. She couldn't believe what she just saw.


"Incredible! Is that you Jude? How did this happen? Has my clever little sister made you smaller? Where is she now?”


“Um, she went to...”


“Shhh, it's not really important. Now it's just you and me! Jude! I admit that I have watched you many times! You're quite a handsome guy! But there's a problem..."


"What?"


“Because you see Jude.. I have a fantasy. A fantasy that your current state allows me to realize! wow! I've imagined it so many times."


Suddenly, with an energetic movement, she grabbed me in two fingers and lifted me up, a piece of my handkerchief flew off, which made me all red again.


“Are you ashamed? Or are you just cold? Don't worry Jude.. I'll take you to a warm place in a moment."


“Warm? But what are you... Wooah! Wait! What are you doing?"


That's all I managed to scream out as she energetically moved me closer to her face. She stared at me with her giant blue eyes, biting and licking her lips. My fears became reality when, without further ado, she simply opened her mouth and placed me on her tongue.


Ami put the little one in the middle of her mouth. She felt his tiny hands brush against her tongue. Attempted kicks to her lips or chin also made her giggle softly. She had always dreamed of it, she was a big fanatical Giantesss Vore. She couldn't pass up such an opportunity, even if the shrunken turned out to be her sister's friend, whom she had always had a crush on. After all, now they will always be together! With that in mind, she sucked his whole body from the inside, playing with him and throwing him from cheek to cheek.


The moment I was sucked inside, her tongue wouldn't budge. She tossed me left and right, sucking and playing with me every now and then. Her tongue was very massive and the smell from her mouth smelled like pineapple and ham. I could now guess what kind of pizza she ate. My fears battled with my growing excitement. After all, her tongue rubbed against my crotch, causing arousal. But I fought it, I didn't want this first time to end up in my friend's sister's mouth.


Ami was savoring little Jude. Being in seventh heaven. When she slightly crouched next to her sister's bed and was about to start massaging herself in the place of her scallop through Bridget's jeans, she went back inside. Panic and shock seized Ami as she hastily tried to swallow the contents of her mouth.


The sucking only got worse and I couldn't help it. I was hoping her fantasy was just playing with a tiny human in her mouth. I quickly learned her true intentions, however, when suddenly the sucking and throwing of me stopped. For a moment nothing happened, I lay heavily exhausted on her tongue, on the one hand happy that I had managed not to fire the charge. Just as I was about to shout a plea to release me in one energetic movement, her tongue threw me backwards, immediately throwing me into a huge dark abyss


GULP!!!


A loud swallow escaped Ami. Bridget stood in shock as her sister struggled to swallow.


GULP


GULP


GULP!!!


Finally, after a few tries, she managed to swallow, watching the tiny mound travel down her esophagus, disappearing just behind her collarbone. Ami let out a loud burp


BURP!


Satisfied, she patted her belly getting up and walking over to her sister cuddling into her arms


I flew down her esophagus trying to squirm and fight. In places I managed to stop for a moment, but her strong muscles pushed and pressed me. I didn't stand a chance, just repeated attempts to swallow it sent me down all the time when suddenly I bumped into something soft. It was very dark and hot. There were many pieces of chewed pizza in her stomach, which gave me more or less something to stand on. His stomach was already filled with some liquid that didn't smell good. As soon as I managed to stabilize my position, I was suddenly jolted off my feet as I felt her start to move quickly


“Ami? What did you just eat? Where is Jude?"


“Bridget.. I'm sorry! Your friend turned out to be a really terrible pervert!"


“But.. But how? What happened?"


“As soon as I entered your room, because I wanted to offer you some pizza, he immediately started waving at me from your desk. I was a bit shocked how he got so tiny! As soon as I approached him, he started telling me about some sick fantasy of his! Like he wants to be swallowed alive and digested by some pretty woman."


“It's unbelievable! Why had he never told me? After all, so am I…”


"Exactly! Bridget! Because you see.. He told me that he doesn't like you.. that you're terrible! that you'd be the last girl he'd want to be with! I couldn't stand what he was saying any longer and I threw him into my mouth in anger! I wanted to scare him a little but when you suddenly entered the room I just swallowed..”


Bridget felt a great sadness inside. Are you sure her sister is telling the truth? In fact, she had never cheated on her, and Jude often looked at Ami strangely. Bridget sighed sadly hugging her sister


“He could have at least waited for it. We had a project to write…”


BURP!!!


“Oops! I'm sorry Bridget! I don't think my meal is too happy, it's hard! Even if he changed his mind, I can't let him go, not after the way he treated you!"


But Ami's heart began to feel compassion. Seeing Bridget sad was not a sight she liked to see. She used to take advantage of her sister at times, but because Bridget had always been nice to me, she wasn't able to abuse it that much.


"Can I help you somehow, little sister? Maybe I can write this project with you? What were you going to write about?"


"We had an open topic so I thought I'd run some experiments with a shrunken Jude. Now I don't know anymore"


“Hmm, what do you think about describing the digestive system?”


“Digestion seems to be nothing unique and new in biology”


“But the digestion of a shrunken man does! We can spend the rest of the evening together! I still have some pizza! Let's watch something together! During that time, you'll be able to jot down everything and listen to what's going on in my belly!"


Ami held her head gently, smiling softly. The idea of r03;r03;getting her sister involved in her fantasies as an observer sounded terribly exciting to her, but on the other hand, was it really a good idea? She looked at her older sister's face. Her expression changed from sad to mild delight


“Actually.. it can be intriguing! I'll come to you soon, I'll prepare a notebook!"


"Bright older sister! I'll be waiting in my room!"


Ami left Bridget's room and started heading towards her room. She could feel little Jude struggling in her stomach, it was something special, a feeling she had always wanted. She was so sorry that she couldn't contain her excitement. It couldn't be revealed that she ate it without his permission. She entered her room immediately throwing herself on her bed. She lay on her back and rubbed her belly



“Oh Jude.. It's good that Bridget is so gullible... She really believed that you were pushing yourself into my stomach! Well, I hope you have fun there."


I listened to the whole conversation, it was quite understandable to me, sometimes drowned out by the work of her stomach or the beating of her heart. I couldn't believe Bridget just accepted the fact that her sister just ate me! Ehh sometimes I really regretted that he has such a character. It seems that today will be the biggest consequences. I started to thrash and fight, trying to get her to vomit or at least pay attention to me. I tried to scream, to beg for release, but to no avail, I was hardly heard. At one point a real typhoon passed me when suddenly I felt Ami start to go somewhere with quick steps, the worst was yet to come when her whole stomach turned upside down, I started bouncing off the walls of her stomach like a ping-pong ball. After a while, the turbulence stopped and I felt two hard hits that shook my stomach. I tried to scream again, but to no avail, no response. I heard her giggle of victory and her joy at capturing me. I couldn't understand why she did this to me.


"I'm already here"


Bridget sat next to her sister, pen and notebook in her hand.


“So, we have to start from the beginning! What was it like having it in your mouth? did you chew it? Or did you swallow it whole? Was it difficult?”


Ami gently stroked her belly, laughing softly. She reached for the pizza carton, placing it next to her sister.


“Help yourself Bridget! Answering your question, I think it could be compared to a jelly bear! Only one that moves! It was quite unique, I played with it like candy. I decided to swallow it whole, it was quite difficult but I managed to send it down in the end!”


“Hmm, the comparison with the jelly bear is perfect! But why did you choose to swallow it whole?"


“I think it will be a plus for your project! Thanks to this, it is still alive there and I can feel it!”


“You're kidding! Ami.. can I.. listen?”


"What? um.. of course! Feel free to!"


Wasting no time, Bridget laid her head on her sister's belly, listening to the sounds coming from Ami's stomach.


Their whole conversation was a shock to me. My manipulative friend is just writing a project about how her sister swallowed me! After a while I felt a heavy weight from one side of her stomach, definitely something had landed on her belly! Maybe it's Bridget? I decided to give it a try, it might be my last hope. I screamed and hit as hard as I could


“Wow, I think I heard Jude! He didn't sound very pleased."


“It's hard! He might have thought before he started shoving himself into my mouth!"


“Wow! Was it him! I... felt a hit! Oh my! It's amazing! How are you feeling it Ami? Does it hurt you?”


"I feel it too, it's a really wonderful feeling, like butterflies in the stomach or if you tap your fingers so gently!"


The sisters continued to discuss for a while, then took a break. Ami picked a movie on netflix and they started eating the rest of the Hawaiian pizza


“Imagine, Bridget, this slice of pizza I'm about to eat starts slowly falling on Jude! It's quite funny!"


"Yes! Although I feel a bit sorry for him, I thought he regretted his decision after all.”


“Focus on the movie! Like I said, he might have thought twice! It was a one-way ticket."


Her stomach was getting hotter and stuffier. My skin slowly started to burn me. I could hear giggles and the sounds of comedy in the background. I couldn't bear it any longer. With a slight pain, I began to deliver more blows to the walls of her stomach when suddenly shredded pieces of pizza began to fall on my head. I couldn't do anything about it, I slowly started to lose hope. It was getting worse by the minute...


“Bridget was a really good movie!”


BURP!!


"Oh sorry.. it's probably because of what I ate today!"


“Very funny Ami.. Is he.. still.. you know? moving?"


“Oh, honestly.. I forgot about him halfway through the movie! I don't feel him anymore"


“So he lasted a good couple of hours in your stomach, that's worth adding, well, I'm going to sleep now. Thank you Ami, this situation with Jude really made me very sad it was nice to spend time with you”


“Good night Bridget! Do not worry! sisters should always stick together."


“Ami.. I know this might be a bit weird but.. if you already know.. you'll do what you have to do tomorrow.. will you.. call me? I'd like to see what comes of it to add to the completion of my homework."


"Oh wow, okay if you want to, although I don't know if there's much left of him"


“Goodnight Amy!”


“Goodnight Bridget!!”


As soon as Bridget left the room, Ami almost immediately put all the things off the bed and undressed as quickly as possible. She could still feel him very gently, she had been waiting all day for this moment, she could not delay any longer. As soon as she saw the light go out in her sister's room, she immediately started masturbating, enjoying her tiny prey in her stomach.


It was already too hot, the liquid in her stomach began to burn my skin, I tried with the last of my strength to fight, scream anything .. but it was no use. As I slowly began to lose consciousness, I heard her heart beating faster, the sudden rocking of her body was also felt in her stomach. I couldn't believe he was just enjoying himself while I was being digested alive. The last two hits, I couldn't feel my hands when suddenly I fell down closing my eyes, no longer feeling the immense pain...


It was hard to keep Ami from screaming and moaning. Her fingers worked at full speed, she hadn't felt so good in a long time. Suddenly her whole body arched as she fell onto the bed panting heavily. She felt a gurgling and heaviness in her stomach, but she couldn't feel any movement anymore, so it happened, she digested her sister's friend. That day was the best day of her life, something she had dreamed of for a good year when she accidentally came across this fetish on the internet so she could experience it for herself one day. She regretted a little that it happened to be Jude, but the way she played it, gaining her sister's trust, made her feel even more satisfied. Once she had fully recovered, she went to the bathroom to freshen up, then put on her pajamas and climbed into her bed. Hugging her favorite teddy bear and putting her other hand to her tummy, she simply fell asleep.


*WARNING SCENE WITH SOFT SCAT*


Gentle rays of the sun fell directly on Ami's face. She began to wish she had closed the blinds to sleep. She stretched and got out of bed. Leaving the room, she noticed Bridget sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee. After a while, Ami felt a heaviness in her stomach and a strong gurgling, in addition, something clearly wanted to come out of her ass. She waved to her sister and hurried into the restroom. She pulled off her pajama shorts and sat on the toilet. She fought hard until she finally managed to get two large loads out of her. When it was all over, she turned around to see what had flown out of her. She bit her bottom lip lightly, seeing the tiny bones in her feces. As she was about to grab the cistern, she remembered her sister's request. So she left the contents of the toilet bowl and left the bathroom


“Bridget, as for yesterday, well. If you still want to go. Only then drain the water. If you don't want it, tell me and I'll do it."


"I'm coming Amy! Thanks for remembering!”


Bridget jumped up from her chair and went straight to the restroom. She went to the toilet and plugged her nose, she didn't think that such a large load would be able to get out of her little sister. She looked more closely at the tiny bones. So the bones are not fully digested by the body? This will be the perfect end to my work! She thought as she grabbed the flush and stepped out of the restroom. So no trace of Jude was lost. Bridget mentioned him a few more times, especially after she left her job, that she didn't know what happened to him, until she forgot about him completely, he may have been her friend, but he treated her in such a rude way that even someone like Bridget will hold a grudge.


THE END

Chapter End Notes:

This is my third vore story! Any advice or comments are welcome! Thanks for reading my story