- Text Size +

He looked up through the gap in her toes, seeing her huge shiny calf, up to her knee, then her thigh and her naked pussy, right up to her huge giantess body above. 

 

She was oblivious that he was there. He was just a little spec between her toes. 

 

He tried to squirm free but she was pinning him down; luckily not bearing her body weight on him, just part of the weight of her toes. 

 

She lifted her giant foot upwards and he felt his stomach lurch as he was lifted up in the air. 

 

He was stuck to the bottom of her toes. He tried to push himself away from her giant toes. 

 

As he pushed away he managed to free himself and he felt himself falling away just as her foot lifted towards her huge stiletto shoe. 

 

He fell to the ground with a thump and watched as the giant foot slid into the stiletto shoe. 

 

Tom watched his giant naked colleague slowly get dressed again, directly above him. It was an incredible display and point of view. 

 

She finally bent forwards to pick her handbag up off the ground, giving him a final flash of her cleavage; then she left. 

 

Once she had definitely gone he had a chance to finish himself off alone, with the recent vivid memory of everything he had seen it didn't take him long. 

 

Then he heard a sound that struck terror in his heart. 

 

The office door banged and he heard the rumbling sound of a vacuum cleaner starting up. The office cleaner had arrived. 

 

"Oh shit!" He shouted out and he looked around in terror. He had to get somewhere safe, away from the giant vacuum cleaner.

 

She was a young lady, early twenties, wearing a low-cut top with short sleeves. She swept the vacuum cleaner back and forth quite aggressively. She only seemed to be giving it a cursory clean; but it meant that she was unpredictable on where she was going. She wasn't thorough in her coverage. 

 

Suddenly the vacuum cleaner turned towards Tom. 

 

He freaked out, and started running as fast as he could. The noise was deafening. He looked over his shoulder to see the vast side of the vacuum cleaner nozzle thrumming along the floor, and then looking up the machine he could see her giant hand holding it and the giant woman that controlled it. 

 

She looked down towards him, directly at him. 

 

She saw a tiny bug running along the carpet; so, she directed the vacuum cleaner towards it to suck it up. 

 

Tom screamed out as the vacuum cleaner nozzle bowled towards him, he felt the immense wind of suction as it tugged at his whole body. 

 

As it drew nearer and nearer it slowed the pace of his running as it was literally sucking him backwards. 

 

He then found he couldn't move at all and then the force of suction was so great that he was whisked off his feet and carried upwards into the vacuum cleaner’s suction chamber, he spun head over heels as he was sucked up. 

 

He yelped as bits of debris hit him and smacked against the suction tube. 

 

Then he went round a dizzying helter skelter of pipework until he was sucked I to the main chamber where he was mixed with all of the other dirt and grime. He was spun round and round and round until he lost consciousness. 

 

*

 

He awoke to the sound of rustling and then a loud creaking sound. 

 

Tom spat out a mouthful of dust and found himself looking through a thick pile of debris up to the giantess cleaner. 

 

She had opened the dust compartment. 

 

She lifted it up into the air. 

 

"Please help me!" Tom screamed out in panic and desperation. 

 

She didn't notice him. 

 

She lifted the dust compartment over the bin and tipped the rubbish from the vacuum cleaner inside it, with a cloud of dust Tom was tossed into the head of rubbish and the last he saw was the bin liner being closed above him and then darkness.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription