- Text Size +

Justin had no idea how he had managed to sleep.

After casting aside his disgusting underwear and socks and pushing them through the bars of his prison, he was left in nothing more than a bare cage. The red plastic bottom spread out around him and the steel bars rattled from the enormous sound of the giant coeds fucking, which they launched into the moment that Emma's body shook with orgasm from being eaten out.

Justin tried to look away, disgusted with the scene for so many reasons, but the act seemed to suck up the entire world in its pull. His cage rattled with their moans, the dresser beneath shook with their thrusts, and the stench of their sex was so thick he could actually taste it.

With a pair of powerful roars, first hers then his, they finally stopped and the world grew calm.

Sheer fatigue had taken him over at first but he woke to the blue light of a false dawn when the brunette rose from the bed. His cage shook as she crept toward him, dressed in her skimpy clothes with her now stained white boots in her hand. She bent down over the cage with a grin on her face, like she was about to coo at a hamster or gerbil rather than a man her hook-up had imprisoned.

Warm breath that reeked of vodka and Aiden's musky sweat rolled over his world, “Ok, little guy, here's the deal. I know Aiden's seeing other girls. I just want to know who my competition is. You tell me that and I'll see what I can do about getting you someplace a little more comfortable than this cage.”

Justin stared up at her with bleary eyes, trying to wrap his head around the words ringing in his ears. Without thinking, he nodded, desperate for any help in the hell he found himself in.

The girl's thin lips spread into a big toothy grin and then she winked at him, “Thanks, cutie.”

Then the world shook again as she crept from the giant room, closing the door behind her in a way that Justin could tell was well-practiced.

He sat there, shaking his head and staring at the mountainous form of Aiden beneath sweat-stained sheets, wondering what the hell could be so desirable about the giant bully. “Must come from money,” he finally muttered to himself as he lay back down and somehow was pulled into sweet unconsciousness once again.

When a rumbling quake pulled him back to the waking world, Justin found his view completely eclipsed by the giant's bare chest. All of his dreaming hopes that his experiences the previous night were nothing more than a very bad very detailed nightmare were instantly dashed. He sat there, gawking up as the giant rolled Old Spice deodorant across his hairy pits and then practically slammed the stick down onto the dresser beside Justin's cage.

Letting out a surprised shout didn't earn him the giant's attention but did provoke a low rumbling laugh from the largely firm stomach ahead of him. The giant's abs lacked definition but the sound reminded the tiny man just how strong his captor was, even when they had been comparable heights Aiden was probably in better shape than Justin had been. The cage shook as Aiden walked away, pausing briefly at his closet to grab a loose tank top and shrug it on as he continued to the door.

“Hey,” Justin managed to croak as he watched the giant lift up his backpack and sling it over his shoulder, “Hey!”

Aiden stopped at the door, his powerful hand resting on the knob. The younger, much larger, man had on a pair of blue shorts that looked a little tight against his muscular legs but his sleek profile was disrupted by a bulky pair of basketball sneakers. Justin recognized the gold jumpman logo of the Air Jordan 7 'Olympics.' He had coveted them as a kid and wondered how the frat boy could afford such an expensive, now rare, pair of sneakers.

“What is it, pussy?” The young man thundered as he crossed the room in a few easy strides, each one making the cage shake more and more.

Justin's neck craned painfully back as Aiden suddenly loomed larger and larger, his hard face almost eclipsed by the loose white tank he wore. “Aren't you going to leave me something to eat?” He managed to shout up, his voice cracking as he added, “Some w-water?”

The giant's hand suddenly appeared in the sky, its fingers curled back as if ready to flick the shrunken man, making him stumble back in fright.

Then a low 'whump' echoed out and Justin turned to see Aiden's thick finger tapping a water bottle that had been affixed to the cage. He wasn't entirely sure how to work the spout that had clearly been designed for small animals but Justin found himself wondering how he had managed to sleep through it being attached in the first place.

“As for food,” another laugh thundered across the heavens. The giant then bent down and scooped something off of the floor.

Bracing himself for a discarded piece of pizza crust, Justin was simply confused when the giant laid down a pair of black and gold Under Armour sneakers onto the dresser before pressing their dirty soles up against the bars.

“You can eat whatever crud's on those while I'm out.”

“W-what? That's not-”

But the world was already shaking from Aiden walking back toward the door, “And when you're done with that, do some crunches and push ups and shit. I want you to win the next fight because you're actually in shape, not because the other guy's an idiot.”

The command was punctuated by the immense door opening and then slamming shut behind the giant.

“Th-the next fight?” Justin whispered, his whole body shaking as he thought about the spray of blood that had coated him when he took a young man's life. Bile rose in his throat and he stumbled back from the bars as the reality of what Aiden wanted him for began to sink in. Dropping down onto his backside, the little man began to rock back and forth as images of the fight flashed in his head over and over again.

The light coming through the window had grown stronger by the time Justin managed to pull himself out of the continuous replay of the fight. The room was warmer too, the air within had grown stale and stuffy, which sent a single bead of sweat trickling down Justin's back.

Rising to wobbly legs, he lurched toward the spout of the water bottle and dropped to his knees before it. The metal spout was thicker around than Justin's forearm and he quickly discovered that it was blocked by some sort of metallic ball.

“What the hell,” he whispered, his voice rough against his throat.

Reaching in, he pressed on the ball and was shocked as it moved and water immediately flowed out. “Oh fuck,” he pressed his face toward the valve, only to be hit by the first drip, “Shit.”

Struggling to keep the ball moving and the water flowing, Justin slowly managed to keep his mouth aligned with the bottom of the spout as lukewarm water flowed over his lips. He gulped it down greedily, unconcerned with the funky flavor imparted by the cheap plastic of the bottle and the temperature, all he wanted was the relief the water offered.

He could feel some measure of strength returning to him as he drank while his mind became clearer and more alert. His eyes drifted toward the top of the cage, where the simple latch sat, and Justin found himself wondering if he'd be able to unlock it from within.

But the door crashing open derailed his thoughts.

Justin turned to see Aiden towering over the world, a nearly depleted iced coffee sweating with condensation in his hand. The giant's dark eyes landed on him and a smug superior grin appeared on the young man's face.

He shut the door, sending another faint rumble through the world, before walking up to the cage. “You look good on your knees, pussy,” Aiden grinned, “Clearly a position you're used to being in.”

Justin couldn't help the indignation that rose up within him, launching him to his feet and earning him another laugh from the giant. He went still as he realized how he must have looked to Aiden in that moment, with his tiny fists clenched and an angry glare on his face, all obscured by the gleaming steel bars of a hamster cage. His shoulders slackened with the mental image of how pathetic he must look to the giant.

Aiden loudly slurped up the remnants of his iced coffee before letting out a contented sigh, “Figure you're washing down your lunch...”

The giant's free hand picked up one of his sneakers and a jolt of fear went through the little man's body. Above him, the dirty sole was turned around and Aiden's brow immediately furrowed in annoyance.

“Not cool, pussy,” Aiden boomed, “I've got a gym date today too...”

Justin opened his mouth to plead with the young giant but he found himself shaking his head. There was no reason to apologize for not licking the bottom of the kid's sneakers. The very thought of the degrading task made his stomach twist in disgust.

“Nothing to even say?”

The shoe came down from the sky, sending out a gust of air before it smacked into the bars above. Metal rang, the world shook, and the bits of dirt that clung to the tread rained down around the little man, forcing him to cover his head and crouch low.

“Most of you little fucks would at least apologize for failing me,” the giant's voice rumbled through the world before he sighed, “But you're a dumb little townie fuck, yeah?”

Shadows shifted across the floor of the cage and Justin looked up to see the giant crouching down. His face filled the space beyond the bars, brutish yet handsome as his dark eyes bore down onto the little man. Aiden's lips pulled into a superior smirk when he saw the way Justin was cowering inside.

“Clearly you didn't get it last night,” coffee scented wind rolled over the world, “Which means I'm just going to have to teach you another lesson...”

Justin watched Aiden rise back up, his face disappearing into the heavens and becoming blocked by the sneaker that sat atop the cage. “Wh-what,” he stammered but his words were swallowed by a grunt as the younger man pushed his Jordans off of his feet.

The sneaker that sat to the side of the cage was dropped to the floor with a loud clap. A moment later, the little man could hear its fabric stretch to accommodate Aiden's beastly foot before he reached for the one sitting atop Justin's prison. It hung in the air for a moment, twisting about while the enormous young man inspected it, letting out a low thoughtful 'hmm' as he did.

“Lots of my brothers keep you things inside their kicks,” the giant mused as he waved the sneaker in the air, “Just tie you up with the laces, stuff you beneath the tongue or under their foot, and walk around with you in there all day.”

Justin's eyes widened as the words rattled in his ears and his eyes locked upon the shoe in the young man's hand. His head shook back and forth while a faint whimper came from his lips, the certainty that he would be crushed if that happened displacing every other thought.

“Look at you, practically shaking with fear,” a dark laugh accompanied the slap of the sneaker falling to the floor. “Nah, that's the kind of ride you give to a shrunken fuck that knows their place. I can't put you in there unless I know you'll start cleaning them the moment my foot pulls out. You ain't there yet...”

“Oh thank God,” Justin whispered, the tension in his chest coming undone almost instantly.

A shadow engulfed his world and the latch of his cage rattled above.

“You clearly don't understand how you compare to me.”

Justin stumbled to his feet, desperate to escape the hand even though he had nowhere to run to.

The thick fingers gripped him awkwardly, pushing against his limbs and momentarily immobilizing them as he was lifted into the sky. The world blurred around him and then he felt himself descending once more, his body twitching in discomfort as a thick musk entered his nose.

The smell intensified as he heard elastic stretch.

“No,” Justin's gaze was naturally pulled toward the source of the smell and he found himself staring down at the giant's flaccid cock. The memory of being dragged across it with nothing more than spit for lube made his whole body shake and he started to gag as he remembered being covered in the young man's spunk. With all his might, he screamed out again, “NO!”

But Aiden didn't care about his protests, the giant simply grunted as he slid the smaller man deep down into his boxers and then shoved his tiny legs down beneath his balls. The moment Aiden released him, Justin started to squirm but he found his lower half pinned by the loose weighty skin of the titan's ballsack.

Then the hand retreated and the whole world started to shift.

Justin's upper body was lifted up by the stretchy cotton of the giant's tight underwear, which he realized must have been a pair of boxer briefs rather than a looser pair of boxers. His own grunt was completely overpowered by the snap of elastic above, and he found his body painfully contorted by the younger man's package.

His legs were pinned beneath Aiden's balls and his torso was forced to curve upward so that his head and shoulders were pressed up right against the giant's glans.

The heat was already unbearable with sweat blossoming across his naked body but nothing could prepare him for the first step. His little body was forcibly shifted to one side right before everything shook and his face was battered by the bouncing tip of the giant cock. He had no hope of recovery before it happened again, then again, over and over, his whole world becoming nothing more than a constant rumble and the shadowy cockhead smacking into him.

Justin told himself that all he needed to do was punch or bite the young man anywhere he could reach. It was humiliating to be trapped in Aiden's shorts but he wanted to believe that the young man had made himself vulnerable by imprisoning him in the most painful place to get hit by anything.

The weight of the giant's package and the tautness of his underwear was enough to keep his limbs pinned, which only left him with one recourse.

Grimacing, Justin opened his mouth to fight back the only way he could.

Regret wasn't the only thing that immediately filled him though.

Salty sticky precum had dribbled out of the giant's slowly lengthening and stiffening cock.

Between the sweat, the smell, and the constant battering, there was no way for the tiny man to notice until it had oozed across his tongue. The revolting salty bitter flavor of it made him wonder if the giant had ever eaten a piece of fruit in his life.

All he could do was cough and sputter, his head spinning as more of the thin sticky pre forced its way past his lips. The growing cock contorted him painfully once more, forcing his body to stretch the opposite way as the half-mast member pushed the underwear in the opposite direction. His prison had become roomier but it didn't leave him any more room to maneuver, only for the hefty shaft to press down against his chest and pin him to the taut cotton.

He moaned in misery while the dreadful question of why the giant was so aroused finally pierced his mind.

Justin didn't want to think about the fact that it was because of him. He told himself that it had to be a simple natural reaction to the glans being so stimulated. The idea that it could be that Aiden got off on having him trapped inside his shorts was too daunting to consider.

But then he felt something firm and round press in from outside his prison.

“Good form, Lexi,” Aiden's voice rumbled as the cock shoved Justin into the yielding flesh beyond his prison, “Let me just get close to spot you...”

The girl's backside pushed back, forcing Justin's body to stretch painfully as the cock was shifted about by her powerful buttcheeks. “You're lucky I didn't just drop it, Aiden,” the girl was a naturally smoky alto, her deep feminine voice made even huskier by lust as she spoke, “You scared me for a second...”

“This really isn't that much weight, I'd have caught it.”

The pressure from the girl's butt relented before metal clanked against metal.

An excited squeal was the only warning Justin got before he felt another powerful weight press against him. This time it wasn't her taut buttcheeks though. Even through the layers of fabric he could feel the outline of her womanhood pressing against her tight workout clothes and ultimately his prison. He expected her to pull back but instead, she rubbed herself against him, pressing his little body painfully against the giant's manhood.

When she finally relented, he heard a giggle thunder outside, “Someone is happy to see me but is that a little passenger I felt?”

Fingers pressed in against Justin's back, forcing him to twitch and shift while she cupped the giant's hefty bulge.

Aiden moaned softly, “Yeah, it is...”

“A new little prizefighter, huh?”

Another moan was all the girl got out of Aiden as her fingers pushed Justin's head against the sticky mess seeping from the giant's slit.

“Still learning his place though, huh?”

“He's a townie.”

“Aww, poor little guy,” she cooed as precum seeped into Justin's hair, “Too thick for his own good.”

“Y-ye-yeah...”

“Speaking of thick,” Lexi practically growled with lust as her fingers slid away from Justin and pressed against the now firm shaft that seemed to be filling every available inch of space in the young man's shorts, “How about we take care of this so you can have a good workout?”

“If that's what you want...”

The girl giggled as her hand drifted away and the world started to shake once more, “Oh Aiden, come on...”

A door opened and shut before the sound of a lock slamming into place seemed to echo all around them. A second later, he could feel the giantess's womanhood pressing in against him once more while sounds of the pair making out seemed to bounce around the world outside.

When they finally came up for air, their heavy breathing filled the world as light came in from above. Straining his neck to see past Aiden's cockhead, Justin found himself staring up into the gorgeous face of a deeply tanned blonde woman whose hair was piled atop her head in a messy bun. Long but notably callused fingers came in to grab at his body while she grinned, “Let's get you out of the way, little guy.”

She held him by the waist and though Justin wanted to struggle, he was too exhausted to do anything more than lay limp in the girl's grip.

An enormous all-gender bathroom swirled around him for a moment before he was being lowered down toward an open gym bag on the floor. Amidst the clothes, water bottle, and other accoutrements that he could see, Justin's eyes were drawn to a shrunken girl who was sprawled amid the giant girl's bra. The fit young woman stared up at the two titans with a mix of admiration and lust, her eyes simply sliding over Justin like he wasn't being brought down to join her.

“Hold up,” Aiden's voice rang through the bathroom like he was in a cathedral, “Put him on the floor, I'm trying to teach him a lesson.”

Lexi's dark eyebrow arched in an unspoken question but her hand swung about without any hesitation. Justin screamed as he was dropped down onto the cold hard tile of the bathroom between the pair's enormous feet.

Ahead of him Aiden's beastly Under Armour shoes smacked down, shoulder width apart as the giant stretched a condom across his now fully erect cock. Turning away from the sight of his giant captor, he found himself staring at a pair of pale pink Adidas sneakers, their once thick soles worn down slightly from use.

Tight black leggings stretched up from the shoes and his eyes climbed high into the sky to see Lexi pulling them down to reveal her firm equally tanned ass and the barest hint of her glistening womanhood beyond. The matching pink tank top that she wore disappeared as she bent forward to brace herself against the sink.

An earthquake sent Justin slamming down against the floor as Aiden stepped forward and entered her from behind. She moaned instantly as her vaginal lips stretched to accommodate the giant's member, her own juices practically gushing down the shaft as they went. Then the pair slid back from each other before pushing back in once again, both of them groaning with lust as they began to fuck in earnest.

Justin lay there, stunned as the whole world shook from the pair's performance.

Droplets of bodily fluids began to rain down around him while he watched his enormous captor fuck for the second time in less than twenty-four hours.

He thought back to Emma's enormous face, grinning down at him through the bars of his prison while asking him to feed her intel on the other women in the giant's life. He wondered if the brunette actually wanted to know about the fit blonde giantess who was happy to get railed in a bathroom within a few minutes of Aiden's arrival. The fear that she might squash him if he told the truth made him shake with terror and then he thought about how she might squash him if he didn't tell her because she obviously knew enough about what was happening to ask about it.

All of those thoughts were driven from his head by the pair's orgasmic moans ripping through the world. Aiden pulled out of the girl swiftly enough to send her juices splattering across Justin's body, stunning the shrunken man on the floor far below. High above, he watched the reservoir tip of the condom stretch to accommodate the thick load that was pumping out of Aiden's cock as the giant gasped for air overhead.

Lexi turned around, her face glowing with post-orgasmic bliss as she dabbed herself off then pulled her leggings up. Her hand reached out to gently slide the condom off of Aiden's manhood before her eyes drifted down to where Justin lay struggling in her own drying discharge.

“Do you want him in here?”

She held up the condom and bounced it, making the thick spunk slosh around the rubber.

Justin's heart jumped into his throat as he realized what the girl was asking.

Aiden's face joined her in the heavens, planting a kiss on her cheek before his dark eyes glanced down at Justin far below. “I don't know, let's see if he's learned his place in our world yet...”

Everything shook as the giant's foot smacked down beside Justin and then slowly lifted, baring the gritty tread to the tiny shrunken man.

He knew what the giant wanted and a part of him was screaming to resist but then his eyes drifted to the semen filled condom that would be his next prison if he did.

Any hope of fighting back left him in an instant.

Crawling forward, he dragged his tongue across the giant's tread and fought the urge to gag at the disgusting flavor and texture that washed over his tongue.

“Aww, good boy,” Lexi cooed as he heard the condom land in a nearby trashcan, “Lick it all up. Your master's shoes have been needing a proper cleaning all semester...”



Chapter End Notes:

Happy start to the week all!

A friendly reminder that there are more chapters available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there's exclusive stories only for those that pledge $5/month.

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a good week!