- Text Size +

A partially closed door was all that it took to keep her trapped.

That was the thing that Kendall found most insulting about her current situation.

There was a lot that Kendall had found humiliating and undignified about her kidnapping the previous day but somehow the closet door barely being shut had become the focus of her anger. It wasn't the absolutely dismissive way that Abigail had spoken about her or the fact that her mouth still tasted like rubber, leather, and earthy grime.

It was that when the giant blonde had towered over her, dressed in ripped baggy jeans, a green tank top, and her black bucket hat once more, she hadn't even seen the need to fully close the door. She had taken a tin of black shoe polish and a rag from one of the soft basket-like pockets that hung off the back of the closet door, dropped them on the ground and then pointed at her cowboy boots, “Get those looking nice while I'm gone, peasant.”

The cruel nickname had stung but not as much as the way Abigail had simply pulled the door shut. There had been no click of a lock and when the door to the room itself rumbled shut, she watched the closet door ease partially out of its frame.

Kendall had raced forward, the humiliating command completely displaced by the prospect of escape. When she reached the door though, she saw that it wasn't actually open, merely sitting in its jamb with the latch resting against the frame high over her head.

“No,” she had whispered, anger filling her little body before she screamed, “NO!”

Dropping back down onto her backside, all the shrunken girl could do was curl up and cry.

She didn't know how long she had sat there sobbing but when the anger and sorrow subsided, she was left only with the hollow feeling of being insulted by the blonde. The worst part, Kendall realized as she forced herself to buff the towering cowboy boots, was that Abigail probably didn't even intend the insult.

Her captress was just that careless that she hadn't fully closed the door.

It was that hope that Kendall latched onto as she worked, rubbing the rag back and forth while her head became light from the fumes coming off of the black polish. Abigail would inevitably keep screwing up like she had with the door and that was when she would be able to escape.

After all, she would have made it out the night before if Michelle hadn't walked into the room at just the wrong moment because Abigail hadn't bothered to watch her at all.

Satisfied that the boots would pass a cursory inspection, Kendall rose to her feet and prowled across the floor of the closet searching for something to use as a lever against the door.

To say that Abigail's closet was disorganized was an understatement.

Piles of dirty clothes formed small hills around a laundry basket. Various shoes were tossed haphazardly along the rest of the spacious floor, filling the air with the stale odor of Abigail's foot funk. Meanwhile, overhead hung clothes of every style for every season with no seeming rhyme or reason; a long gown hung between a bulky NASCAR jacket and what Kendall was fairly certain was an actual ice skater's dress.

Attempts to manage the chaos were crammed in alongside everything else. Some, like the box cubbies that sat in the corner, had clearly been installed by a previous Sister (or more likely someone she had paid to). While others, such as the pocket-like baskets hanging off the back of the closet door, had been put there by Abigail. However, since most of the various storage solutions sat half-empty and hogging space from the mountains of clothes, Kendall was certain the girl never actually followed through with any of them.

Which meant that it was easy to find something on the floor.

Within a few minutes, she found a bobby pin and then a solid chunk of a plastic hanger that the girl must have accidentally stepped on. While a shudder went through her as she lifted the hanger piece and thought about how it had snapped beneath Abigail's errant foot, Kendall pressed on toward the door.

She grunted and sweat started to roll down her back as she wedged it into the frame but she was rewarded with the door starting to shake within its frame.

A strange giddy laugh began to bubble up in Kendall's body when she pressed upon the hanger and the hinges creaked loudly. Actual sunlight poured into the closet, displacing the burnt orange of the old unshaded bulb that hung from the ceiling, and she let out a cry of triumph.

The space was only big enough for her to squeeze through but that was all she needed.

Keeping pressure on the hanger, Kendall carefully sidled down its length and then took a deep breath before racing through the gap she had created.

A gust of wind rushed over her as the door swung back into its frame and then shuddered. Like when Abigail had 'closed' it that morning, it didn't quite latch but Kendall didn't care because she was free.

The laugh that escaped her was damn near maniacal as she stood in front of Abigail's closet.

“What's so funny?”

The voice that broke her victorious train of thought was distant and rough, lacking the booming timbre of the gigantic sorority girls.

Looking across the vast hardwood floor of Abigail's bedroom, Kendall was surprised to see Michelle's captive sitting in the center of the room in front of a small plate that had a few slices of melon sitting on it along with what looked like a dollop of yogurt. She was seated in front of it on the floor as if she was just enjoying a picnic rather than struggling to take a bite from a slice of honeydew half as big as she was.

Hunger pulled Kendall forward, making her speed up with every stride until she had to skid to a halt in front of the bountiful platter. Grabbing at the nearest hunk of melon, she pulled it to her face and bit in. Juice rushed down her chin and she practically moaned as she sucked it down, unaware until that moment just how desperate she was for anything to eat or drink.

She had devoured almost a third of the hunk before she could even force herself to slow down.

“The funny thing to me,” the other girl spoke in a tired but amused voice, “I never really liked honeydew before this. It was my least favorite part of a fruit salad.”

Kendall nodded along as she brought a fistful of yogurt into her mouth with another unbidden moan.

There was another long pause before the girl spoke again, “So what were you laughing about?”

Swallowing her third scoop of yogurt, Kendall looked at her and couldn't keep the grin from her face, “I got out of that damn closet and now I just need to...”

Her neck craned back as she took in the firmly shut door that led outside the room. Worse, spying the door knob, she could tell that it had been locked by the girls when they left.

“Oh, right,” the other girl sighed, “You're still new to all this.”

Kendall scowled at her, the anger she thought she had cried out suddenly rising up through her once more, “There has to be a way out.”

“I don't really think you're going to believe me when I say there isn't,” she replied, “But I can at least tell you that even if that door wasn't locked shut, guess what? There's still at least one more door before you get out of her, two depending on which stairwell you go down. Also, you're on the second floor of the house, so good luck getting down the stairs without being spotted...”

Practically growling, she rose up while licking the yogurt from her now sticky hand, “There has to be another way out, a vent or something...”

“There are but you're not going to like it.”

She followed the girl's finger up and up until she saw a newly installed circular vent sitting in the center of the room's ceiling, clearly where once there had been a chandelier-like fixture.

“Some alumni had new vents and a heat pump installed two or three years ago,” she explained, “Rumor has it that they did find some people our size dead in the old vents, though I feel like if some HVAC guy had actually found tiny skeletons or something, the jig would have been up so who really knows...”

Kendall glared up at the distant vent, struggling to make sense of what the girl was saying.

“Your best bet for getting out is to try and escape if she takes you to class with her but man, you do not want to know what happens if they catch you trying...”

Turning back to the girl, Kendall watched her shake her head but the newly shrunken girl couldn't stop herself, “What? What happens...”

She lifted her foot then brought it down against the hardwood with a meaty slap, “It's squish time.”

The sight of Abigail's immense sneaker sole looming over her flashed inside her head and her body flinched before she could get control of herself.

“Yeah,” the girl gave an awkward pitying laugh, “Yeaaaaaaaah.”

“And you've actually seen it?” Kendall's voice wavered as she thought about the idea of a person being squashed like a bug.

“Oh yeah, it was during a final exam last year,” she nodded her head, “I was in Mistress's purse, and I poked my head out because I was still new and thought 'ok, she's distracted by her exam, I can go for it.' As I was looking out, I saw this guy around our size wiggle his way out of this girl's sneaker, which was gross on so many levels but he started running, not even looking back, but that's why he didn't see that the girl must have felt him get away or something because her foot was hovering right over him. By the time he realized the shadow was all around him, it was too late.”

She clapped her hands together and the sound echoed through the vast room.

“She was wearing these big chunky shoes too. Like Buffalos, I think? So it was...” The girl shut her eyes and shivered, “Pretty nasty.”

“How? How can they be doing this?” Kendall's heart was practically in her throat as she tried to process the girl's story. Nervous sweat ran down her back just thinking about it and she began to shake from fear, “How the hell has no one actually noticed?!”

“It's magic.”

“Yeah...” Kendall nodded her head, “It's like magic.”

“No, it is magic,” the other girl insisted, “Like, they're actual witches and the frats are actual wizards and they use their magical power to be successful and to hide the fact that they do all sorts of fucked up things from the rest of the world including what they do to us.”

“That's insane!”

“Said the shrunken girl...”

“I-” Kendall's voice caught in her throat as she looked around the gigantic room, “Just because it's happening doesn't make it any less unbelievable.”

“Welcome to the real world then, I guess,” the girl shrugged while munching on her honeydew slice.

The anger mixed with the fresh incredulity as Kendall started to shout, “That's it? That's all you have to say? We're imprisoned by two dim-witted sorority girls and all you can say is 'welcome to the real world'?!”

“Get it all out now because you're really not going to want them hearing you talk like that...”

“Why?! What the fuck are they going to do to me that they haven't done already, huh?”

Kendall threw out her arms and let out a frustrated scream, “This brain dead fucking blonde bimbo has ruined my God damned life already! Someone as stupid as her cannot make it any worse!”

She felt the world shaking in the same moment that the doorknob jingled overhead.

“Oh did I forget to mention that the stairway to the kitchen is, like, right next to their door?” The other girl shot her a mischievous grin, “So we can't feel their approach until, ya know, they're right there...”

The door swung open and the first thing Kendall saw was a heavy soled Fila tapping against the floor in frustration. The little girl's head craned back and back to take in Abigail's towering frame, with her arms crossed in front of her chest in a mixture of anger and disappointment. Her thick lips were twisted in annoyance before she spoke, “What did you call me, peasant?”

The whole world shook as she walked in and slammed the door behind her.

Kendall stumbled backwards and fell directly onto the plate, her body sinking into the dollop of yogurt that sat on it. She tried to keep going back but all she could do was slip and stumble about the sweet muck that surrounded her.

Yogurt jiggled around her as Abigail stepped deeper into the room, her shadow overtaking everything. Michelle's prisoner scurried away from the plate as the giantess's heavy sneakers slammed down on either side of it, leaving Kendall trapped with her eyes locked on the legs that towered over her world.

“Michelle is so thoughtful, always leaving me a snack...” Abigail boomed as she bent down, her dark green eyes locked on Kendall, “She knows I'm just too airheaded to remember to eat right...”

The girl's long acrylic nails clacked against the plate and Kendall yelped as the vast porcelain platform was lifted high up into the sky. Denim flashed by, then the sparkly belly button piercing, and the tiny girl was left staring at the green field of the giant girl's tank top. Her heavy breasts shook directly over Kendall's head as the girl carried her over to her desk and set the plate down.

Far below, Kendall could hear her fellow prisoner's voice squeak up, “Did you need anything, Miss?”

“Hm? No. Thank you though, Florence,” the giantess waved her fingers above before she added, “I'm sure there's something for you to clean in Michelle's closet...”

The shrunken girl's response was completely swallowed up by Abigail settling into her desk chair and grinning down at Kendall, “Now let's see what your mistress left me to munch on, hm?”

Trembling amid the yogurt, the tiny girl tried to rise up but flinched back when the sharp nails sailed overhead to pluck up a hunk of melon. The bright green honeydew looked picture perfect against Abigail's bright white nails and Kendall's eyes went wide as she watched the piece disappear behind the girl's thick lips. The giant jaw above gyrated right before the long tanned throat flexed, swallowing up something that was half her size without any issue.

“Mhm, honeydew, my favorite,” Abigail cooed while plucking up another piece, “And what's this? A little yogurt for dipping...”

A stiff breeze passed by Kendall, making her shriek as a yogurt coated hunk of honeydew rose up into the sky.

Lips smacked and teeth gnashed while Abigail simply smiled down, cupping her chin in her hand, “She's just such a thoughtful friend. I'm so lucky to have her to take care of me...”

Another slice of honeydew swept by and the shrunken girl cried out, “I'm sorry, Abigail! I'm sorry! You're not dumb!”

“Oh wow, is that my shrunken little peasant?” The giantess's thunderous voice was filled with mock surprise, “What are you doing in my snack? I thought I left you in my closet but then again, I guess I am just soooooo forgetful.”

The last hunk of honeydew was lifted into the sky to be devoured by the giantess.

“Please! I'm sorry! This is all so terrifying and frustrating and-”

The girl's sharp fingernails pinched her waist and then rubbed her around the last remnants of the yogurt.

“What was I saying? Was I talking to someone?” The girl tapped her chin in thought, her brow furrowing before she let out a cutesy 'hmph', “I completely forgot what I was doing. That's classic Abigail though, a thought goes into my head and then poof, it immediately disappears...”

Kendall's pleas and apologies turned to horrified screams as she was lifted higher and higher into the sky toward the giant girl's enormous mouth. The thick shining lips stretched wide and she could make out every detail on the sharp white teeth beyond. A pink slimy monster rose out of the dark depths and pressed against her body.

She kicked and pounded against the bumpy surface of Abigail's tongue but it dragged over her little body anyway, coating her in saliva instantly. Her next breath was nothing more than a wave of warm spit that left her coughing and sputtering while she squirmed inside the giant girl's grasp.

“What was it...” the blonde's voice rattled in her ears, “It felt like it was important...”

The spit managed to clear enough for Kendall to scream but then she felt herself rise up a little higher.

Abigail had tilted her head back and she could feel her legs dip down past the giant girl's lips. Her begging didn't even make the girl's massive face twitch in sympathy as she felt the warm lips press against her stomach. A powerful suction was accompanied by the tongue probing every inch of her shrunken body, sending jolts of unwanted pleasure every time it swiped across her vagina.

She watched the fake surprise wash across Abigail's immense face in the same moment she was yanked out of the girl's mouth with a soft 'pop.' “Oh man, that's right!” The giantess cried out while lifting Kendall up to her eyes, “My little peasant was sitting right in the middle of my post-class snack because I must have misplaced her this morning since I'm a giant fucking idiot.”

The giantess's voice had gone from playful to menacing over the course of her sentence but Kendall couldn't do anything more than sob and beg as she felt the words wash over her tiny body. “I'm sorry, Abigail, I'm so sorry, I know you're not an idiot, I was just so frustrated...”

“I'm going to need a better apology than that, slave,” the girl growled, “But first...”

Her mouth opened wide and Kendall stared into it with horror, “Abigail – what? What're you-”

The air became unbearably humid as she was brought into the darkness of the girl's mouth, her frightened words echoing down Abigail's gullet. The lips pressed down against her waist once again and her legs kicked as the powerful suction started up.

The beastly tongue swept over the top half of her body, making her squeal with unbidden excitement and laughter as it tickled her. Saliva washed over her, taking the yogurt with it while leaving her coated in a sticky film that left her reeking of honeydew and Starbucks coffee.

Powerful fingers pulled her back out and left her dangling upside down in front of Abigail's smug superior face. “And now, a proper apology, peasant. I don't want to hear about how your emotions should excuse your words, I want you to acknowledge the harm you've caused...”

Kendall's already light head practically spun off into the ether as the booming words rattled in her ears. Staring up into the giantess's face, she imagined countless roommate and relationship horror stories from Reddit flashing before her eyes as she realized what the giant blonde wanted.

Struggling to put together as many Tiktok 'therapy' buzzwords together as she could, Kendall rambled on in an attempt to appease the giantess, “I'm so sorry for the way my words affected you, Abigail. The hurt you're feeling is valid and it was so deeply wrong of me to carelessly inflict it upon you because of my own... uh-abusive tendencies and lack of emotional regulation...”

She had no way of knowing if the giant girl in front of her believed anything coming out of her mouth but she couldn't help but notice the way Abigail kept nodding.

“It must have been terrible-ly, terribly, tra-traumatic? For you to find me spewing such toxicity when you were coming back from class and expected me to be in the cl-closet where you had left me,” she took a deep rattling breath before adding, “I also want to apologize for... violating the clear and sensible boundary you had created by... closing the closet door this morning. In the future, I promise to abide by the healthy framework you've created for me...”

“See?” Abigail grinned as she lowered Kendall back down to the floor, “Was that so hard?”

The sharp acrylic nails opened up and let her drop down right in front of the giant blonde's sneakers, “I want these clean before I have to go to orgo at two...”

“Y-yes, Abigail,” Kendall stammered, her whole body shaking with fear once more.

Bending down to lick the thick sneakers clean once more, she glanced across the room at Michelle's shrunken slave. The girl gave her a sympathetic smile from the entrance of the other girl's closet before mouthing the words 'Welcome to the real world.'

Staring up at the underside of an enormous desk, Kendall listened to the clack of Abigail's nails against her laptop's keyboard and sighed.

This was apparently how the world really worked.



Chapter End Notes:

Happy start to the week all!

A friendly reminder that there are more chapters available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there's exclusive stories only for those that pledge $5/month.

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a good week!