- Text Size +

'Fight Night' had been far worse than Grant could have possibly imagined.

When he wasn't bouncing from Sadie's fingers like a yo-yo, the world spinning and his ears thundering from the roar of the enormous crowd, he could actually see what was happening.

It turned out that the entirety of the campus's Greek Life had the same power to shrink people and the brothers of Alpha Chi Rho forced their shrunken prisoners to fight to the death in a gladiatorial pit. From his place dangling at Sadie's hip, he had watched people beat each other senseless, only stopping when they were pulled apart by massive hands. Then the makeshift weapons came out, which were used to maim and kill as if they were made out of steel rather than cheap white plastic.

By the end of it, when some guy in a delivery uniform had been declared the winner, Grant felt like he was going to be sick and couldn't tell if it was from what he had seen or the way Sadie constantly bounced him with her enormous fingers.

His hope that he would merely be stuffed into her pocket and she would go home was quickly dashed though. The enormous redhead stuck around, drinking cup after cup of jungle juice while chatting with enormous frat boys.

At first Grant greeted being left to dangle at Sadie's hip as a reprieve but it dawned on him that it was far worse than being toyed with. For most of his life he had been overlooked by people just like everyone in that room but now they were all literal giants in comparison to him. Unless they happened to look right at him, they didn't see him. He was literally beneath their notice and he became certain that if he slipped out of his crude leash and fell to the floor, he'd be crushed beneath one of their enormous feet without a glance.

As the night wore on, the giant guys started to come on to his redheaded captor.

They grinned down at her with drunken horny expressions then flexed their meaty biceps or offered to let her feel their abs. Grant rolled his eyes at the first display until he heard Sadie giggle and then watched her pale dainty fingers squeeze the rock hard muscles that were presented to her. Sometimes she swooned but mostly the giant girl cracked a lame joke that made the enormous guys roar with laughter.

In a million years, Grant would have never guessed that a tattooed girl like her would have any interest in guys like them but he was forced to watch the same scene play out over and over at an impossible size.

And that's when there was a fifty-fifty chance that whatever behemoth was currently hitting on her would reach down and pluck him up between his gargantuan fingers. They all scoffed at the sight of him while their rough fingerpads ran over his body, which made him squirm and yelp and only evoked a dismissive chuckle from the enormous men.

Sadie did nothing to stop them, she simply watched it happen with a disinterested look.

The giants talked about how Grant wouldn't last long in 'The Pit', which sent a jolt of fear running down his spine while his captress simply shrugged, her voice booming some variation of, “That's not what he's for.”

Then he'd be dropped and his body sent swinging wildly through the air until it collided with Sadie's firm thigh. His terrified screams were swallowed up by the thunder of the party and he'd go back to being nothing more than an accessory for the giant girl.

Grant lost count of how many times he cried by the time Sadie stumbled out into the cool night air.

The frat house had been thick with body heat and almost humid thanks to the collective breath and sweat of the giant people. Outside, Grant found himself quickly shivering while he swayed with each of Sadie's slow stumbling steps.

“Wait...” The word came out in a soft slur, marred by heavy breathing while the girl steadied herself. She lifted Grant up and his reflexive twitching was incapable of budging the girl's powerful digits. He was stuffed deep into her pocket then tucked beneath her thin wallet before she started moving once again, her hiccups echoing through the night.

As uncomfortable as it was being buried beneath her wallet, being at the bottom of her pocket at least helped to ease the shock of her powerful strides as she made her way across campus back to Sorority Row.

She moved quietly through the enormous house before slowing to a crawl when she finally returned to her room.

Her wallet was pulled out first, then Grant was hauled out and the chain he was attached to was unclipped from her pants. He found himself rising higher and higher into the sky until he hung before her glazed over eyes.

A stiff wind that reeked of cheap vodka and kool-aid left his eyes watering.

“Welcome to the rest of your life, little dude,” she whispered before lowering him back down to the floor.

The unpleasant stench of her breath was replaced with the sour smell of boot leather and foot sweat as Grant found himself being set down between her shoes. Her boots had a platform that rose almost as high as his waist and the stiff black walls of her Docs were covered in added chains, spikes, and rivets. He watched with wide eyes as she clipped the chain into the eyelet at the very top of the shoe before rising back up to her full height.

Grant hadn't been at her feet since that afternoon and any thought of escape was suddenly thrown from his mind as his neck craned back and back to take her in. Her body was so big that it eclipsed her face from view, making her nothing more than two pillars of plaid and distant jingling metal.

Then those plaid pillars crashed down with a faint thump that reverberated through the floor and a gale-force wind that blew across the world, tousling his still poofy curls. She fumbled with her shirt's buttons and let out a thunderous sigh of relief when she removed her bra, which was slung haphazardly across the back of her desk chair.

With no further words, the redhead flopped back onto her bed and fell into a drunken stupor, not even bothering to take her black ankle socks off. He stared up at her foot for a long minute, struggling to think about just how much power it held and then he looked at where his chain was clipped to her boot.

It was definitely possible for him to climb up and unclip it but the door was firmly shut and he doubted there was some hidden way out or else neither of the other two shrunken people he saw earlier would still be there.

Closing his eyes, Grant simply let his body go slack on the thin carpet.

Nightmares woke him up every hour or two.

No matter how much he wished to forget what he saw that night, Grant was plagued by the sight of people killing each other all while his now former classmates cheered above them. Sometimes he would be in the ring, fighting for his life. In other dreams, he was trapped on the floor, dodging the gargantuan feet of the crowd while they huddled in to watch the last fight, the grunts and painful shouts of the competitors somehow cutting through their thunderous voices. But the nightmare that finally kept him up was one where he was hanging from Sadie's belt and one of the enormous giants lifted him up into the sky. Instead of merely scoffing at him though, they announced that he was too pathetic for someone like Sadie and she simply shrugged in response. Grant then plummeted toward the giant's wide open lips, the darkness of his throat getting bigger and bigger.

He snapped awake with a terrified shout to find himself still on the floor, the shadowy form of Sadie's boot towering over him, just like it had every other time he woke up.

The difference now was that there was warm morning light coming in through a small window above his captress's bed. Staring across the cavernous room, he blinked when he realized that Tiffany's bed was currently empty and that Cassidy was already sitting up at her desk.

The enormous blonde was already dressed for the day; tall sky blue socks dotted with clouds stretched up her meaty calves, denim shorts clung to her curvy hips, and a pink shirt with the sorority's increasingly familiar letters was stretched across her chest. At her feet, the shrunken man that Grant had seen yesterday was frantically running his tongue along the white toe cap of a pink Converse sneaker.

High above, Cassidy tied her hair back into a loose ponytail while clucking her tongue, “You really should have gotten those done after I got back from dinner last night.”

“I'm sorry, Miss!” The shrunken man cried out, his voice wavering through the air.

Her right foot lifted up and slid into the shoe the shrunken man wasn't working on. Cassidy settled down into her desk chair and crossed her legs so that the sneaker's rubber tread dangled over the tiny man. As her fingers worked to tie the laces above, the little man rubbed frantically at the rubber on the floor.

“I'd rather you do better than apologize,” Cassidy boomed with a sigh, “Do you want Jacob to think that my slave doesn't care how my shoes look?”

Based on the way her prisoner stiffened and shook his head, Grant figured that Jacob was the guy she was currently dating, who was probably some enormous frat boy like the ones who had manhandled him the night before.

“No, miss, not at all,” he cried up between licks.

“Then you better hope he doesn't notice any scuffs,” Cassidy tutted before the sneaker suddenly ascended into the heavens. The young man reached for the shoe desperately, his fingers scratching against the outsole before he fell limply to the floor. The blonde crossed her legs the other way, tied the laces tight, and then rose to her feet.

Grant could feel the faint tremors even from across the room and he sympathized with the way the tiny man cowered on the floor, certain that he must have felt like the earth was about to open up and swallow him.

“I'm going out tonight, so I'm going to want options when I get home,” Cassidy added while sliding her laptop and some books into her backpack. She slung the pack onto her shoulders before tapping the sneaker the tiny man had been working on against the floor, “Understood?”

“Yes, miss!”

“Ok,” the blonde's face suddenly broke into a smile as she waved down cutely at the shrunken man, “Byeeeee.”

Her feet spun about on their heels and then she was out the door.

Grant watched as his counterpart scurried across the floor without a moment's hesitation to crawl among the various pieces of footwear beneath Cassidy's bed. He watched with fascination as the shrunken man pushed or pulled at different pairs, clearly trying to decide which ones he thought Cassidy might want to wear before setting to work cleaning them with his tongue.

Bile rose in Grant's throat at the sight, his mind unable to stop thinking about all the grit, dust, and germs that must coat the outside of any shoe that crossed campus several times a day.

Turning his head toward the other side of the room, he realized that Cassidy's shrunken prisoner wasn't the only one already working. Tiffany's female captive was spit shining a pair of heeled black booties with a terrifying desperation.

As if merely noticing her shoes had summoned her, the door was pushed open and the towering girl strode in. Unlike Cassidy, Tiffany was dressed like a professional; shiny white blouse, gray pencil skirt, and dark tights with a faint floral pattern. In the skies overhead, she was rapidly spooning yogurt between her dark red lips.

She said nothing as she simply lifted her foot and slid it into the appropriate shoe. The shrunken girl scrambled about to reach the small zipper that secured the bootie to the comparatively giant girl's foot. She then turned around and repeated the process with the opposite shoe, before immediately running out from between the girl's feet.

“Find out from Cassidy's slave if there's a theme to the party Jacob's frat is throwing tonight,” Tiffany boomed while bending down to drop her empty yogurt cup onto the floor, “And pick me something appropriate for it.”

“O-of course, miss!” The shrunken girl stammered, her eyes locked on the yogurt cup that had been set down on the floor.

High above, Tiffany was licking the spoon clean, “You can have the rest of that.”

“Oh thank you, miss!” The girl's voice cracked as she rushed toward it on all fours, “Thank you so much!”

Tiffany didn't say anything else, she simply grabbed a laptop bag from her desk and walked out as if she hadn't just been issuing commands to someone who wasn't even a tenth of her size.

Grant just sat there, utterly perplexed at the sight of another human being diving into a cup of yogurt like it was the greatest gift they had ever received. Yet, as he watched the girl tip it over and crawl inside to scoop the remnants directly into her mouth, he realized just how empty his own stomach was.

A painful rumbling made him clutch his belly and he immediately looked up at the socked foot that still hung high over his head, dangling off of the side of the bed as if the giant redhead hadn't moved at all throughout the night.

His throat was so dry that when he took a breath to shout at her, he immediately started to cough. When he finally stopped, Grant simply slumped back down onto the floor and shook his head at the realization that he was too weak to do anything beside rest.

Falling into a tired haze, he wasn't sure if a few minutes passed or if it took an hour or more before the foot above him suddenly twitched. Grant stirred at the same time a groggy moan rumbled across the sky, followed by a muttered curse.

“What time is it,” Sadie rumbled while the bed creaked beneath her shifting weight. The foot that had dangled over his head for hours suddenly plummeted, shaking the world while the redhead rubbed sleep from her eyes and scanned the room, “Course they're already gone.”

Grant sat up as the girl rose to her feet and stretched before scratching her backside and then picking her nose as if there weren't three people whose eyes were glued to her every move. Flicking whatever had stuck to her finger down to the floor, the redhead groaned and then stumbled over her own discarded pants.

“Ugh, the fuck,” she bent down and tossed them onto her bed before continuing across the room, not acknowledging Grant or the other two prisoners in the slightest.

Staring at his shrunken counterparts, Grant could see the way that they cowered in her presence as if they weren't sure what was about to befall them and that made his whole body shift uncomfortably. He had no idea how long either of them had been imprisoned by the sorority girls but it had clearly been enough time that both of them did what they were told as if they'd been doing it their whole lives.

Which meant that if they were still afraid of Sadie, they probably had good reason to be.

He sat there trembling while trying to figure out what the girl was going to do to him when she got back. Grant couldn't imagine anything worse than what she'd already done but then he remembered the warning she had given him and the three strikes she had come up with. Shrinking smaller, then being imprisoned with her toes, and then being squashed like a bug.

His eyes drifted to the top of her boot, where the chain attached to him was clipped, but he had a feeling that attempted escape might be worse than a single strike. And so he remained where he was, struggling to calm his racing heart with one of the grounding techniques they had talked about during the presentation on anxiety at orientation last year.

No amount of counting objects he could see or hear was enough to push his heart back into his chest by the time Sadie returned with a towel wrapped around her body and her clothes balled up in her hand.

Again, she was clearly focused on her own life as she walked across the room, muttering quietly to herself, “Should have time to grab a coffee before class, I'll make it a latte so it has like, calories...”

Grant blinked at the girl's words, watching as her thumbs flashed across her phone, clearly tapping in an order.

“I could add actual food...” A queasy whine echoed from her mostly flat stomach and she shook her head, “Nope, too much jungle juice last night for that to work...”

He watched as she completed the order then dropped her phone onto her desk before turning her attention to the ugly armoire that was crammed into the corner. She dressed quickly; pulling dark socks and panties on before slipping into the same bra she had worn the previous night. Then came a dark t-shirt with a band Grant didn't recognize and finally a pair of loose jeans that she cinched tight to her hips with a grommet belt.

“And now...” her blue eyes swept over the tiny man to the boots he was attached to and he watched as her face suddenly twisted with disgust, “Hey, what the fuck, dude?”

Grant blinked in confusion while his heart leapt into his throat.

“Why the fuck are my boots still covered in beer and shit?” Sadie growled as she picked up the one he wasn't attached to and turned it over in her hands.

“I- what?” He looked at the boot, which was marred with splattered beer, jungle juice, and other mystery fluids before staring back up at the giant girl, “How was I supposed to-”

The boot fell from the sky and landed with a quake strong enough to send him diving for cover.

“Why do you think I clipped you to them, bro?!” She roared, stamping her foot to emphasize her point, “You were supposed to clean them while I slept so I could fucking wear them!”

“I didn't know!” He shouted, his voice cracking from how raw his throat was, “I'm sorry, I'll clean them-”

“I don't have time for you to clean them now,” Sadie threw her hands up and shook her head, “Un-fucking-believable.”

She glanced at a space between her bed and the armoire that he couldn't see and then sighed.

“It's fine, I have another pair of platforms I can wear with these jeans.”

The pair she grabbed were much taller though far less adorned than the ones Grant was attached to, though when he saw the ladder-like laces rising high into the sky, he swallowed a lump in his throat as he imagined tying them up. To his surprise, she simply pulled down a hidden zipper then tugged them on. Zipping them back up and letting her feet slam against the ground, she glared down at him, “Why are you still just fucking sitting there? My boots need to be cleaned, dude.”

“Uh, I-,” he nodded his head and stumbled toward them before he felt the air race over his sandpapery tongue. Turning back toward her, he could see that Sadie was already packing away her things for class.

Grant didn't want to interrupt her but he didn't know how long she'd be gone.

“Sa-” Coughing, the shrunken man remembered that she didn't want him to use her name and so he shouted up, “Boss! Uh, I need some w-water and... and something to eat.”

With her messenger bag slung across her chest, she glared down at him while sliding two studded bracelets onto her wrists. “You should have thought of that before you fucked up my outfit for today, little dude.”

“Wha-bu-” He struggled to wrap his head around her words before he finally just shouted, “Please!”

She took a single step back towards him, sending a powerful gust of leather scented wind whipping across the world. He couldn't see her face but he heard her hocking up spit from the back of her throat before her pursed lips flashed across the sky.

A glob of frothy saliva flew down like a missile to splatter against the toe of the boot.

Warm flecks sprayed across Grant's back, making him gag with disgust.

“There,” the world was already shaking from her walking toward the door, “Now get to work.”

The door slammed shut with a boom that left Grant's ears ringing.

He looked at the two other shrunken prisoners, both of whom stared back at him with pity in their eyes. Yet neither of them moved toward him, instead they simply shook their heads and went back to work.

Grant stood there for a long moment before he turned toward the boot he was attached to.

He could see his own face reflected in the shine of Sadie's spit and he shut his eyes tight.

“I'll figure a way out,” he whispered to himself as he got down onto his knees.

The spit had already cooled by the time he dragged his tongue across it and his tastebuds were assaulted by a mixture of mint and jungle juice. The worst part wasn't the taste or even the knowledge of what he was doing though, it was the way he began to instinctively suck away at Sadie's spit, desperate to slake his thirst on anything.



Chapter End Notes:

Happy start to the week all!

A friendly reminder that there are more chapters available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there's exclusive stories only for those that pledge $5/month.

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a good week!