- Text Size +

Justin sat at the bottom of the cup, his knees pulled up to his chest and his whole body shaking.

Overhead, the world was nothing more than a blur of enormous college kids circling around his kidnapper's date. Every time he glanced up at the girl and saw her richly tanned skin and bright white clothes, he was reminded of the plastic 'sword' he had plunged into some kids guts.

His stomach churned while he tried to tell himself that it had been an accident.

He had been fighting for his life in that stupid arena and if it hadn't been that kid, it would've been him. Still, even with that truth firmly in his head, Justin couldn't stop his hands from shaking at the terrible thought that he had killed someone.

A part of him wanted to believe that if the demented frat boys who had designed this hellish sport could shrink people than they might be able to bring people back from the brink of death. The rest of him said that even if that were true, that these enormous entitled pricks actually had power over life and death, that was no reason to believe they'd use it to save guys like him.

The guys they pitted against each other for no other reason than their own amusement.

His ears rang from the booming voices of the dozens of giant people that remained in the fraternity house after the fight. High above, Justin could see the punk who captured him lining up a shot in beer pong.

Every time he sank a ball into his opponent's cup, Justin's whole world would shake from the giant girl hopping up and down with excitement. He simply curled up even further into the bottom of the cup, unconcerned with the sticky jungle juice that was clinging to his blood stained work clothes.

His prison suddenly shifted and he looked up to see the girl's glossy lips growing larger and larger. Beyond them, Justin could see perfectly straight gleaming white teeth, each one glistening with saliva and looking sharper than he ever imagined a tooth could be.

“Wha-what the fuck?!”

The cup started to pitch forward, making him smack down against the plastic wall before everything suddenly stopped. Her lips were replaced with an arched eyebrow and an enormous blue eye before her laugh filled his plastic prison.

“Oh right, your new little dude is in there...” She boomed absentmindedly before the cup was lowered away from her face.

This time, instead of hanging at her hip, Justin's prison was set down on a solid surface, which rattled faintly from the gigantic college kids walking around nearby.

“She couldn't have...” Justin muttered to himself, rising uneasily to his feet.

He was surprised to find that he was taller than the solo cup by a solid head or more but he immediately crouched down when he took in the sight around him. The girl had set him down on the edge of the pong table, beside a growing stack of cups that had already been downed by his enormous captor.

Aiden.

Justin still couldn't believe that he had been shrunk and kidnapped by someone named Aiden.

The giant young man towered over the world, his dark eyes narrowing while he lined up his next shot. On the far side of the table was another enormous young man that Justin hadn't seen earlier, he wore an aloha shirt but hadn't bothered to button it so he could show off his washboard abs to everyone in view. A terrified young woman sat inside of the shirt's pocket, watching the proceedings with wide eyes.

Feminine fingers reached out and pulled the girl from the giant's pocket. Justin watched as she was lifted up into the sky to dangle over a giant sorority girl's lips. She pleaded, kicked her legs, and sobbed but that only seemed to make the larger girl open her mouth wider.

Aiden took his shot and sank it into the last cup that stood on the opposite side of the table.

“Fuck me!” Roared the giant with the abs. He turned to glance at the girl beside him and snarled, “What the hell are you doing, Trish?”

The little girl was wrenched from the giantess's fingers with another scream and then stuffed into the giant's shorts pocket. The giant girl stamped her foot and fumed ushering in a whispered conversation that did nothing to hide either of the pair's growing anger.

“Oh my God, Aiden, you're on a streak tonight,” boomed the brunette as she returned to the table while gulping down her drink.

Aiden poured the remainder of his beers into a single cup and then tapped it against hers, “Are you giving my new prize fighter a jungle juice bath?”

She giggled and took another sip before shaking her head, “No, I was just starting to get a little bored waiting for you to be done showing up all your brothers...”

“Oh yeah?”Aiden's cup thunked down next to Justin and the smell of lukewarm beer filled his nostrils. He watched the giant's enormous hand rise up and grip Emma at the waist, pulling her closer, “What else did you have in mind?”

“Well, you have a new little guy,” she kissed the nape of his neck and then leaned in, her words still clear in Justin's ears despite the fact that she was whispering, “I figured we could... break him in.”

Justin's eyes went wide when he heard the phrase and he immediately stumbled backwards, bumping into the edge of the cup. His whole prison wobbled about, prompting a terrified shout from him, which only drew the eyes of the titanic couple above him.

Aiden's powerful hand suddenly formed a canopy that blocked out the whole world and the cup was steadied. The shrunken man couldn't stop himself from crouching down, his eyes locked on the slight calluses that lined the giant's palm, no doubt brought on by lifting weights in the gym rather than any sort of actual labor. Aiden's hand drifted away to pick up his beer and bring it to his lips high overhead.

The giant's throat flexed as he downed the cup's contents, thin streams of beer dribbling down his chin. When he finally lowered the now empty cup, he opened his mouth wide and produced a powerful belch that made Justin cringe with disgust and a slight stirring of fear at the way his cup seemed to rattle with the burp.

“Ew, Aiden,” Emma whined but she didn't actually pull away from the giant. Instead her dainty fingers reached up and gently brushed away the beer from his chin.

The giant's powerful fingers wrapped around her thin wrist then pulled her now beer soaked digits past his thick lips. He sucked on them, making the enormous girl giggle, then pulled them out with a faint popping noise.

Justin could feel his heart pounding in his chest as the pair simply stared into each other's eyes, their own immense chests rising a little faster with every passing moment.

Then Aiden's hand came down once more and suddenly his prison was being swung through the air. The shrunken man's shout went uannoticed by the enormous pair as he dropped down into the cup. Beyond the giant's thick fingers, the world was nothing more than a blur but Justin could feel the difference in Aiden's stride when the giant began moving up to the second floor.

A door shut and the sounds of the party were suddenly muffled.

The dizzying carnival ride didn't end though, Justin's prison was swung about before it came to a sudden awkward stop. The cup was held at a slight tilt, which sent him smacking into one of the damp walls with the remnants of the jungle juice pooling around his feet. Staring up, Justin watched Aiden's other hand run up and down Emma's back, which made him realize he was being held roughly even with the giant girl's butt.

Heavy breathing was the only indication Justin got that the pair had stopped kissing before his prison was suddenly on the move once again.

Instead of being lifted up toward the pair though, he was being lowered toward the floor.

His head began to shake reflexively and he could hear his own hoarse voice whispering, “No,” over and over again before he even realized he was speaking.

Rather than being set down on the floor though, the cup was suddenly flipped and Justin went tumbling through the open air. He landed in a heap on the floor with the pair's laughter ringing out across the heavens.

Sitting up, he flinched back when he took sight of the gigantic feet in front of him.

Even though Emma's feet could probably be described as 'dainty' by any normal sized person, he realized that they were still more than large enough to completely squash him. A fact that was made even more obvious by the fact that she was wearing combat boots, that were of course all white to match the rest of her outfit.

Aiden's New Balances remained just as pristine as they had been when he captured Justin but being on the floor with them helped to make the pair look even more intimidating.

Their continued laughter slowly dragged the shrunken man's gaze up their impossibly tall frames. The fact that Emma barely reached the boy's shoulder only served to make Aiden look even more powerful in the tiny man's mind. To Justin, Emma was a titaness but to Aiden she was a petite girl who he could probably toss around without a second thought.

“Well?” The giant's voice boomed throughout his room while his fingers played with the brunette's short hair.

“What?” She giggled, taking another sip of her jungle juice.

“You're the one who wanted to break him in...”

The phrase again sent a shiver down Justin's spine but this time he had the freedom to back away from the enormous pair. He took slow cautious steps so as not to draw their attention with any movement. There was little doubt in his mind that escape was impossible in that moment but if there was a way for him to hide from the pair, Justin was going to take it.

“And just where do you think you're going?” Emma's voice cut through him like a knife.

In the time it took to blink, her boot had sailed over Justin's entire world to smack down behind him. The force of her foot landing so close sent the tiny man to his knees while a stiff gust of wind flew across his back.

He looked up but was immediately overcome with embarrassment when he saw right up her skirt to a pair of white panties that bore a damp patch outlining her womanhood.

“Why don't you ever bother to take their clothes off?” Emma giggled while her slender fingers wrapped around Justin's body.

His stomach still felt like it was still on the ground as he was hauled into the sky. The girl set her drink down, freeing her hand so that her fingers could grab his work boots. Justin's surprised shout and sudden flailing did nothing but earn him a chuckle from the girl as she pulled at his foot.

Pain and pressure made Justin wheeze as she began to undress him, all while Aiden simply watched with a smirk on his face.

The giant shrugged his broad shoulders, “I don't know. They come off eventually.”

“That's because I always take them off for you,” Emma nudged him with her shoulder while tugging off Justin's other boot, “You don't brand them either, right?”

“Nah, a few of the other frats do but we don't,” he wrapped his arm around the girl's shoulder and pulled her closer before pressing his lips against the top of her head.

Justin watched the girl blush and happily snuggle against Aiden's broad chest before her fingers pulled at his pants. He shouted and squirmed but that only earned him a sudden squeeze from the hand holding him, forcing the air from his lungs.

Fabric began to tear while she clucked her tongue, “I can't imagine not branding a slave. What if it runs away or gets lost or something?”

The shrunken man grunted as he felt the coveralls he wore that day begin to tear apart at the waist. He had owned the pair for over two years and there had never been even the slightest tear but that apparently meant nothing to some petite sorority girl's idle strength.

“That's what the cage is for,” Aiden said plainly, his lips continuing to kiss the girl's head while moving steadily down toward her neck.

She let out a contented moan while his fingers ran across her tanned shoulders, “If he's always in a cage, when will he have time to clean your shoes and stuff?”

Justin twisted about to stare up at the pair while the lower half of his coveralls were tossed aside without a glance from the giantess. Cool air washed over his bare legs while he stared up into the giant's smug face.

Aiden's much larger fingers came down and pulled the top half of his coveralls off without even a hint of effort. The zipper came undone with painful speed before Justin felt his sore arms flopping about. “He can take care of that shit while I'm in the room,” the young man thundered while his thumb and forefinger ground the smaller man's clothes to rags, “Along with anything else I need him to do...”

“I guess that makes sense,” her fingers opened up and then her nail sliced along the back of Justin's undershirt.

He reached for the sweat stained fabric but then felt his body start to teeter off of the girl's fingers, which made him go instantly still.

Above him the girl giggled, “Did someone just realize how high up they are?” A finger came down and poked against his backside and the thin pair of boxers that were all that remained of his dignity almost tore, “Should I take these off too?”

“I really don't care, Emma,” rumbled the giant's voice between kisses.

“I'll leave them on him for right now...”

Justin's body eased slightly even though his heart remained racing inside his chest.

He felt himself start to lower through the sky and around him the gigantic bodies moved about. The shrunken man found himself dangling before Aiden's crotch, where Emma's hand was already working his belt.

“Let's take care of your master, slave,” she purred while the belt jingled and then the giant's zipper came undone.

Even before Aiden's pants started to fall, Justin could see the tent poking up in the younger man's underwear. The musky scent of the giant's crotch hit him next, making him gag while the proportions of the younger man's dick became apparent to him. Despite the fabric obscuring it, Justin could tell that it was a thick punching bag-like cock; not as long as you'd expect given the young man's frame but with a girth that left Justin imagined would be fairly intense for a girl with Emma's build.

The mechanics of how the two gargantuan co-eds fucked were immediately pushed out of his mind when the girl's fingers shoved the underwear out of the way.

A veiny tanned monster sprung to life from a neatly trimmed crotch but Emma didn't grip it with her free hand, instead she brought Justin right toward the one-eyed beast. He shouted and flailed about in the girl's loose grip but that only made the pair laugh high above.

“Oh he hates this,” Emma cooed.

Aiden's response consisted solely of a low pleasurable moan as Justin was pressed against the searing hot flesh of the younger man's shaft. The smell of the giant's crotch was so powerful that Justin could taste it on the back of his tongue, which made him cough and gag as Emma began to awkwardly glide him up and down the giant's cock.

“He's chafing a little,” the giant rumbled.

“Sure it's not just cause he's squirming?”

“No that part feels good...” The last word stretched with another moan.

Justin could barely process what was going on, all he could do was flail about uselessly with his eyes firmly shut. Cool air suddenly replaced the blistering heat and he opened his eyes just in time to see Emma's glossy lips purse up above in the heavens. A glob of spit came down and splattered against his chest, only to be smeared about by her thumb a second later.

“Please, stop!” He shouted as the digit swept over his face, coating his lips with sticky saliva that reeked of cheap vodka and kool-aid. Justin tried desperately to scrape it off but when he cleared it from his face, he was being brought up to the cock once again.

He slid more easily across the stiff shaft this time and the girl cooed, “Better, baby?”

“Oh fuck yeah,” Aiden rumbled.

She made a soft cooing noise before leaning up to kiss him.

Justin watched the scene play out in quick snippets every stroke. The cock head bobbed in and out of his line of sight, blocking him momentarily before showing him the world in a single flash. With every flick of the giant girl's wrist, Justin could see Aiden come closer and closer to orgasm, his whole body becoming more relaxed while his moans grew louder.

Every thought in his head seemed to melt away as he watched the brutish face of his captor contort with pleasure in the same moment that the cock stiffened.

Emma's index finger pressed against the back of his skull, forcing him to look directly into the stretching slit of Aiden's manhood while cum filled then burst out of it.

Shutting his eyes tight and holding his breath did nothing to stop the torrent of spunk from hitting him. Nor did it stop Emma from dragging him upward like he was a gingerbread man being coated in icing. Warm goop coated him from head to toe and as he hung limp in the air, he felt it start to slowly dribble down his body.

The disgusting salty sludge seeped into his underwear and socks, ensuring that he would rip them off the moment he was able.

More powerful fingers took him from Emma's grip and held him by a single arm.

While his shoulder burned, Justin's free hand immediately moved to wipe his face clean and when he opened his eyes, he found himself staring up at his grinning captor. The giant took two world shaking steps toward his dresser, where the cage door was already wide open for the shrunken man.

The bars slid past before Justin was released on the plastic floor of the cage, directly in line with the slightly deflated cock. The giant lifted up his shirt and tossed it away before bending down to peel off his socks.

Aiden clearly took care of himself but there was still a heavy layer of gristle and hair upon his otherwise muscular frame. His dark eyes were locked on Justin as he closed the door, shaking the cage hard enough to make the shrunken man stumble.

Tanned feminine arms wrapped around the giant's midsection and Emma's face appeared at the young man's shoulder. She kissed his bicep before looking up, “My turn, baby?”

“Of course, Emma,” the giant's hand reached back to squeeze her buttcheek, making her squeal with delight, “Just making sure this little shit understands his place in the world now.”

“He'd have to be a fucking idiot not to get it when he's covered in your... stuff.”

“You never know with these things,” Aiden boomed, already turning back toward the girl, who was pulling him toward the bed, “Especially with the townies.”

“Mhm, that's a good point...” She grunted as Aiden tugged her skirt down past her hips then peeled her panties away. The compact brunette fell down onto his bed and spread her legs wide while he worked on her corset top. Only after it was flung away did she add, “My Little shrunk a townie and that thing needs to be told everything, like, three times.”

Aiden shook his head as he lowered himself to the floor and brought his face toward her crotch, “Hopefully he's not that stupid.”

Justin stared at the enormous pair and shuddered when Emma's piercing blue eyes met his, “If he is, it's not like he can't be replaced.”

Their conversation was interrupted by Aiden's tongue running over Emma's clit but the girl's words rang inside Justin's ears alongside her thunderous moans.

His worst fear, that to these god-like frat boys he was utterly replaceable, had just been confirmed.



Chapter End Notes:

Happy start to the week all!

A friendly reminder that there are more chapters available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there's exclusive stories only for those that pledge $5/month.

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a good week!