- Text Size +

Kendall's stomach still felt like it was on fire after the branding.

She wasn't sure how much time had passed as she lay sobbing beneath the scotch tape on her captress's desk. The shrunken girl had dimly been aware of the giant blonde coming and going because of the way her heavy footfalls echoed throughout the room but otherwise she had no real way to mark the passage of time.

When the world slowly came into focus again, Kendall could tell that most of the light playing across the ceiling far above her was artificial but she felt as if that had been the case the entire time.

The only real sound in the room now was the clacking of acrylic nails against laptop keyboards, which meant that both enormous sorority girls were working. Faint music drifted through the sky above but even at her size it had the tinny distorted quality of leaking air pods rather than something being produced by a serious speaker. Besides the pain across her belly, Kendall felt exhausted, meaning that it had been long enough that the Red Bull she had chugged had worn off and she was crashing hard.

“Ok, time to earn your keep, freshie,” the blonde's voice rattled her ears, completely derailing her thoughts.

Kendall watched the long white nails appear overhead and her body stiffened from the memory of how easily the fake nails had torn through her clothes.

With shocking deftness, Abigail managed to peel the clear tape off of the desk without endangering the brittle acrylic claw. When the girl started to pull the tape from Kendall's skin, a fresh new pain sent a shout through her raw throat.

The blonde giggled, “C'mon, it's not that bad.”

Despite the giantess's words to the contrary, Kendall could do nothing to stop the yelps that burst from her lips when her arms were freed. A dull throb went through her legs and arms as she slowly rolled onto her side and then forced herself up onto her feet.

She craned her neck back to take in the enormous girl who loomed over the desk. Abigail had tied her hair back into a messy bun but otherwise hadn't dressed down in any way that Kendall could tell. Flicking the wad of tape into some unseen bin below, the girl brought her index finger down right in front of her Macbook and clacked it twice against her wooden desk.

The plump pink lips didn't open with any command but having seen her counterpart immediately kneeling before Michelle's feet without a word from the giantess, Kendall understood what was expected of her.

Her legs shook as she walked to the appointed space and then started to kneel down.

The hard white nail came down and tapped her chest, making the tiny girl stumble and wince.

“Other way.”

The huge finger spun in the air overhead and with a grimace Kendall complied. She knelt down at the edge of the massive laptop and stared up at a movie theater sized screen. Her eyes widened as she found herself looking at a field of calculus equations, most of which she had only the dimmest understanding of.

“Ok, so,” Abigail's voice rumbled over her head, “I'm pretty confident with most of these answers but, like, I'm not sure I'm doing this right. My professor has this really thick accent and he gets kind of mad when people ask him to repeat stuff...”

Kendall's jaw dropped as she watched the blonde's huge thumb manipulate the touchpad, revealing the questions that she had already answered while scrolling back to the ones that she was having difficulty with. Her hand then moved over to pick up an immense notebook, which she held up beside the screen, her long nail comparing the problem to her answer and the method she had used to get there.

“So, like, am I doing it right or not?”

Kendall turned around to stare up at the giant girl, who was looking down at her with the same pouty look that she probably used with boys to get them to do favors for her.

Fear crept up from her empty belly as she debated whether or not to tell the giant blonde the truth. If she lied and just told the girl that it all looked good and she understood the material, then it might blow up in her face if Abigail was right to worry about her own comprehension. However, if she told the truth, that she had never taken a calculus course in her life, Kendall had no way of knowing how the blonde would react.

But if what she really wanted was someone to do her calc homework for her, then maybe this was Kendall's way out. Taking a deep breath, and reminding herself that honesty was generally the best policy, she stood up and shouted, “I don't know!”

Abigail's big green eyes blinked in confusion, “What do you mean? Like, you need more time to look over my work...”

“No, I mean, I don't know, I never took Calculus. I took AP Statistics in high school...”

The blonde's shoulders slumped instantly, “Why would you do that?”

“Because I knew I wanted to be a lawyer,” Kendall couldn't stop the anger from rising up in her, “I double majored in Poli-Sci and Philosophy, the only math I needed was statistics. I told you, I'm not a freshman! I'm a first year law student!”

Her big plump lips turned down in a frown, “Well this sucks...”

“Yes, it does, but look,” Kendall took a deep breath, “It's all a misunderstanding, so if you just change me back and give me some clothes, I can just go write my damn Torts paper and we can forget all of this ever happened...”

“Sorry,” Nothing in Abigail's booming voice implied she was actually remorseful, “I can't do that.”

“Yes, you can,” Kendall growled in frustration, “I don't care about how this will scar, I'm sure I can do something about it eventually. Just reverse whatever you did-”

“No,” Abigail's face swooped in and her voice was suddenly accompanied by an enormous gust of wind, “I can't just let you go, that's not how it works. You're the first person I've shrunk.”

The tiny girl trembled as she stared up at the blonde's enormous face, her eyes locked on the sharp too-white teeth behind the girl's glossy lips. She didn't even see the sharp nail rush in until it poked her hard in the stomach, sending her back down to her knees.

“I'm just going to need to find other uses for you,” she huffed, sending out a blast of warm air that whipped Kendall's hair about.

The shrunken girl clutched her tender stomach and watched Abigail sit up straight, her eyes returning to her screen and then her notebook. Her hand lifted up a mechanical pencil and she started to scratch out more to her equations while her other hand settled upon her laptop, scrolling back and forth through the problem sets.

When the pain finally subsided, Kendall forced herself to sit back up. Looking around, she was hemmed in by the girl's forearms and tried to process how easily she had been trapped by the girl throughout the afternoon; first in her purse, then with scotch tape, and now boxed in by her posture while she worked.

Anger and embarrassment over how easily the blonde had discarded her roiled within the shrunken girl. As the giantess worked through another equation and settled on an answer, Kendall got up to her feet and called out, “I'm smart!”

Abigail glanced down at her, “What?”

“I said I'm smart! I graduated cum laude in both my majors, which means I have two bachelor's degrees and I was doing very well in law school-”

The girl's mechanical pencil swept down and knocked her legs out from under her, “Yeah, but you're not calculus smart.”

Kendall slammed onto her back and the air shot from her lungs in a single wheeze.

“And that's what I need...”

The shrunken girl lay there with Abigail's words ringing in her head. All of her hard work throughout her life, literally swept away in an instant by the gigantic girl. She had been dismissed without any further thought from the blonde and now she feared what could happen next, since she was 'useless' in the giantess's eyes.

The girl solved two more equations before she suddenly spoke, “Actually, I think I have something that'll be perfect for you...”

Kendall blinked and sat up, her neck craning back to take in the giantess's enormous smile. “Th-that's great,” she stammered nervously, “I could edit a paper for you or-”

The huge nails pinched her chest, making the little girl wince as she was catapulted into the air. The world was a blur and she could hear the heavy thumps of Abigail's boots against the floor as she was carried to another part of the room.

Kendall's stomach still felt like it was somewhere on the girl's desk as she suddenly plummeted down to the floor. Stumbling about, the tiny girl found herself just inside a closet so big that it not only made Abigail the envy of any undergrad living in the dorms but plenty of adults with their own apartments.

A shadow shifted overhead and Kendall looked up to see the giant girl leaning down. Her fingers grabbed a pair of black and white sneakers that had been haphazardly kicked inside the closet and set them neatly down in front of the shrunken girl.

They were a wide and chunky pair of Filas that Kendall didn't recognize. The white laces were held in place by ridged tubes and a built in strap going down the puffy tongue. The sides were broken up by four panels, one for each letter, which sat on a white stripe that ringed the whole sneaker. The white patches of rubber near the sole had a little dirt, as did the white fabric on the shoe's upper, but for the most part they were in very good condition.

A feminine grunt echoed through the heavens and Kendall turned around to see the giantess tugging her cowboy boots off of her feet. Both towers of black leather were set down just inside the closet with a faint tremor while Abigail's socked feet settled on the hardwood. Her toes wiggled inside thin pink striped socks, sending a faint sweaty funk across the world.

Straining to stare up into the blonde's far off face, Kendall called up, “Wh-what am I...”

Then she remembered what Michelle's captive had done when presented with the girl's enormous sneakers. Looking back at the dirt marring the shoe, Kendall shook her head and called out, “No! No, you can't make me...”

Abigail was picking something out from beneath her acrylics, not even paying attention to Kendall on the floor. She finally glanced down at the shrunken girl and smiled, “I want to wear those tomorrow so if you could start working on them, that'd be great.”

“You can't be serious!”

“Mhm, yeah, I feel like this falls right in your skill set.”

Kendall's hands balled into fists as she glared up at the enormous girl, anger and resentment boiled up out of her, “I'm not going to lick your shoes you spoiled brat!”

Abigail's big plump lips twitched up just enough for her to smirk and then her foot rose off of the floor. It sailed forward, its shadow falling over Kendall as it seemed to grow larger and larger on approach.

The little girl cowered and covered her head as the dirtied sole of the well worn sock loomed above her. She could taste the giant girl's sweat on the air and clumps of lint fell down around her, hitting the floor with faint wet thumps.

“Please, please no, I don't want to die...”

Then she heard one of the sneakers behind her rumble and she opened her eyes to see Abigail pulling it a little closer with nothing more than her toes. The chunky shoe stretched to accommodate the girl's enormous foot and then she lifted the tank-like sneaker up onto its heel.

Five immense cells of black rubber stretched over her head, broken apart by four dirtied white stripes. The fourth block, beneath the arch, was stamped with the word FILA and looked large enough to serve as a sign over a storefront.

Her entire body shook and in that moment Kendall was certain she would be crushed.

Then Abigail simply swung her foot to the right, revealing the sky to the little girl again, and let the shoe drop. A quake ripped through the floor, knocking her down to her hands and knees while a strong gust that smelled faintly of rubber washed over her.

Another rumble pulsed through the floor and a feminine grunt echoed above from the blonde pulling her foot free. She didn't even look down at Kendall when she spoke, “Do your fucking job, peasant.”

The shrunken girl couldn't even lift her head high enough to take in the giantess. She just stared at the cutesy pink and white socks that pounded back across the floor then out of view as the girl walked back to her desk to continue working on her problem set.

Kendall sat there, taking slow deep breaths and feeling her entire body tremble while she processed just how close she had come to death. Inside of her, a loud voice was screaming at her to run through the open door to the hallway and not look back. But a weak little voice begged her to clean the intimidating sneaker because the more she tried to think of escape, the harder and harder it seemed like it would be.

“No, no,” she whispered quietly to herself while forcing her body to crawl forward.

She repeated the single word over and over again, picking up speed and slowly rising to her feet. Every stride became a little longer and a little faster, until she broke into a flat out run toward the distant door.

Kendall didn't look to see if Abigail noticed her, since she was certain simply looking at the enormous blonde would be enough to make her skid to a halt. She leaned forward and poured on the speed, even while her lungs began to burn and her muscles painfully stretched.

She was within a few feet of the open door when a shadow fell across its threshold.

Her eyes went wide right as an enormous mint green rubber slide smashed down into her path. The bright white socks that sat atop the slide were a little longer and more slender than the foot that had just menaced her and she couldn't stop her neck from craning back to take in the enormous girl in front of her.

Michelle was still wearing the black cargo pants she had worn that afternoon but at some point she had taken off her hoodie to reveal a loose pale yellow t-shirt. She held a small bowl of sliced mango in her hands and she was lifting a slice high up to her lips while her dark eyes looked right down at the floor.

Kendall stumbled backward when the girl's gaze fell on her and she shook her head in a silent plea.

Michelle's teeth sliced through the mango in her fingers and a little juice dribbled down her lips and chin. A low hum rumbled across the heavens before she popped the remainder of the piece into her mouth and then chewed thoughtfully. Her fingers descended toward the bowl and Kendall watched as a piece awkwardly rose to meet her pink acrylic nails, no doubt lifted by the unseen hands of her own shrunken captive.

The enormous slide lifted and then dropped against the floor, sending out a faint quake while the giantess shifted her weight, clearly debating on what to do with the shrunken girl at her feet.

With tears welling in her eyes, Kendall bowed toward the girl before slowly backing away toward Abigail's closet.

A smile spread across Michelle's lips as she pulled the door shut behind her and it rattled softly inside the jamb. She took another piece of fruit from her slave before stepping deeper into the room.

Kendall stumbled over the threshold of the closet while Abigail yelped in surprise.

“Jesus, Michelle,” the blonde rumbled, “Why're you creeping behind me?”

“Did you want some mango?”

“Nah, I'm good...”

“How's your slave working out?”

Kendall could feel tears in her eyes as she bent down in front of the sneaker that had almost crushed her and brought her tongue down to the nearest patch of dirt marring its exterior.

“Ugh, it fucking sucks. Turns out she isn't smart but at least I won't need to waste time cleaning my own shoes anymore.”

“That's something, I guess...”

“Yeah, what do you have yours do?”

“Oh, lots of stuff...”

A sob came out of Kendall as she licked, all while listening to Michelle describe the endless parade of demeaning tasks she forced her slave to perform.



Chapter End Notes:

Happy start to the week all!

A friendly reminder that there are more chapters available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there's exclusive stories only for those that pledge $5/month.

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a good week!