- Text Size +

Justin struggled to right himself amid the books and laptop that sat in the bag with him but every step the enormous frat boy took shook his world. Grunting at the bottom of the bag, he slumped down and admitted defeat.

It sounded like something out of a bad fantasy story. Three rich frat kids had walked up, turned into giants, and stuffed him into a bag for who knows what reason.

Sitting there with his arms crossed, Justin figured it wouldn't be good.

A grimace came to his face as he wondered if it was a sex thing. Lots of people got off on being dominating and from what little he knew about fraternities, he figured anyone who went through the sort of hazing they put each other through came out the other side of it with a bunch of kinks that would make a whore blush. His stomach churned at the thought of being the bitch to the brutish looking punk that had picked him up like an action figure.

Just being tied up and beaten would have been bad enough but then he thought about how big the young man's cock would be. His heart pounded in his chest and his whole body shuddered at the thought of staring up at some college kid's big smelly cock.

And it would definitely be smelly.

He remembered what his hygiene had been like at nineteen or twenty and the thought of that being amplied tenfold at his newfound size made him retch a little.

Justin had driven by the frat houses loads of times and nothing about the way they looked told him he was about to end up somewhere nice. Those boys probably lived in a sty that while clean enough to avoid attracting vermin would still reek of sweat, stale beer, and day old pizza. The only upside that he figured was that the house would have enough holes in the wall and other problems brought on from lack of maintenance that he might be able to hatch an escape plan before things got too bad.

Nodding his head, Justin figured that the idiot would probably get drunk enough that very night or at some point over the weekend that he'd be able to get away from him sooner rather than later. He figured he'd just have to play along for a little bit and then he'd be able to get out and find some help. Whatever the frat bros had done to him, there had to be a way to reverse it and once that happened...

A part of Justin wanted to believe that he'd bring a crew of his friends and drinking buddies over to beat all these frat brothers senseless. It was what they deserved, and more than a few of them probably needed a good ass kicking just on principle, but then he thought of how easily the kid had turned him into an action figure.

Storming the fraternity might just result in him and every guy he brought with him being the size of ants at the feet of enormous frat bros. At that size none of them would stand a chance beneath the fancy sneakers the kids were wearing.

One step and they'd all be dead.

The thought made Justin curl up a little tighter in the bottom of the bag and that's when he made a decision: if he somehow made it out of this alive and got back to his original size, he'd just go back to his regular life. He'd quit his job because he didn't want any chance of stepping foot on the college's campus again. Hell, Justin realized that he might need to move to a different town or state, since he doubted any of the guys who kidnapped him would want to risk him blabbing about it to anybody else. Even living a normal life would be a big risk but he figured that it was the only one worth taking.

Of course, a lot would have to go right before he ever got to that.

Justin was so deep in his own thoughts that he hadn't even realized that the world outside had grown a little quieter. The thunder of other students, passing cars, and sounds so distorted by his size that he couldn't make sense of them had dulled considerably.

“Gonna finish up some problem sets before tonight, what about you?”

“Eh, think I'm just going to play some Fortnite,” the giant voice of his captor rumbled through Justin's prison, the power behind it making his eyes go wide.

Three more world shaking strides rattled the backpack before it was suddenly swinging through the open air. He gritted his teeth to keep from screaming and grabbed the sides of the bag when it came to a harsh stop. A low chuckle rolled outside as the pack was slowly lowered to the ground.

His head snapped up to where the zipper was already peeling back.

There was no taunting or menacing laugh, simply a hand coming down into the darkness of his prison. Justin started to rise to meet it, desperate to show the huge bastard that he wasn't a pushover but then the fingers were already wrapping around his body and yanking him skyward.

No matter how much he wanted to punch or kick the huge digits, his limbs were pinned against his body inside the enormous fist. The giant kid's narrow messy room was nothing more than a blur before he found himself descending into a stainless steel cage with a red plastic bottom, like the kind you'd buy for a hamster except there were no wood chips to soften his landing.

He grunted when he hit the hard plastic and scrambled up to his feet to see the giant's hand already shutting the cage door above his head. The bars rattled around him and he looked up at the frat boy's immense chest to his distant disinterested face.

“What?” The single word was spat out from the gargantuan guy's big lips, less question than challenge.

“L-look,” Justin's voice started to shake as soon as he spoke. Staring up at the wide field of dark green fabric that was the kid's polo shirt, the smaller man was painfully aware of just how much bigger the fraternity brother was now.

For a moment he felt like a little kid again and then seeing the same hand that had just held him pick up an xbox controller, it hit Justin that he had no real comparison for his current size. He wasn't like a little kid, he was small enough to be a kid's toy and in comparison to a fully grown man that made him something that could be accidentally broken by a misplaced step.

The xbox hummed to life beside him and a television hanging on a wall overhead blazed to life as the giant slumped down into a chair, not even bothering to toss aside the hoodie that was slung over the back.

The immense chair creaked from the frat boy leaning back in it and then swinging his feet high up into the air. The New Balance sneakers that had almost plowed Justin over flew into view before smashing down right in front of the cage.

The soles were a mixture of white, dark green, and an icy blue, none of which showed any particular wear. The young man's feet were big enough that they effectively eclipsed the entire world for Justin, and he could only catch glimpses of the young man when they began to sway back and forth.

He just stood there, stunned as the sounds of Fortnite began to echo out from the television above. The young man had obviously found his single weak and wavering word to not be worth his time and that made Justin slump down like he had just been punched hard in the gut.

“What the fuck...” he muttered to himself while staring down at his own callused hands and muscular body.

A strange emptiness grew in his chest as he tried to connect what his own body looked like to how the young man reacted to him. His head began to feel light and dizzy while he struggled with the reality that he wasn't over six feet tall anymore and the shadow that was falling over him wasn't from a tree or building but some other guy's feet.

He looked back up at the well cared for sneakers and on closer inspection he noticed bits of dirt marring them as well as a pebble buried in a deep pocket near the heel. It wasn't difficult for him to imagine was they would look like if the giant stepped on him; blood splattered across the tread with his own bones and guts wedged in the ridges of the sole.

“Oh God,” another wave of nausea rolled over him and he leaned forward, letting his head hang between his knees, “It's gonna be ok...”

His own words rattled around in his skull as he sat there, struggling to gain control of his tightening chest and dizzied head. The nausea slowly ebbed out of him, then his chest loosened enough for him to take a deep breath, and finally he felt like he had his head on right again.

Rising up from the floor, he blinked when he saw that the light coming through the window had turned a burnt orange. The sneakers had pulled away and the giant fraternity brother was no longer playing video games but tapping away at his phone with a faint smirk on his face. In the distance, Justin could hear a low continuous rumble from below, as if lots of people were talking at once.

Without warning, his young captor rose to his feet and began to move about the room. Each one of his footfalls shook the dresser that Justin's cage sat on and rattled the bars, knocking the shrunken man back down to his backside without any effort. He watched as the boy slid his phone into his pocket then picked up the errant pieces of laundry that were strewn across the room and deposited them into an already full laundry basket.

A pizza box on his desk was quickly broken down and stuffed into a blue recycling bin where cans crumbled beneath the giant's careless shoving. He straightened out the deflated comforter on his twin bed while crossing back to Justin's cage with a wide grin on his face.

Justin rose to his feet as the frat boy loomed over him, his dark eyes raking over his body like he was appraising him. Balling his fists together to keep from flinching, Justin jutted out his chin and stared up at the younger man, “Look, kid-”

“Good,” his powerful voice rolled over Justin's words, “I was starting to worry you were a fucking pussy.”

The shrunken man stumbled like he had been shoved about while the cage rattled and the fingers wrapped around him again. “Wh-what...” he managed before the air was shoved from his lungs by the enclosing fist.

The giant was already on the move, wrenching open the door to his room and closing it behind him. The roar of a sizable crowd echoed through the hallway and grew louder with each of the young man's world shaking steps.

Justin couldn't stop the way his heart began to pound and his body began to squirm at the terrifying noise. With every one of his captor's strides, the crowd grew louder and louder and he could start to make out distinct voices among them.

From the giant's hip, Justin had a bird's eye view of the party as they descended the staircase.

Despite what the noise made him think there were only forty or so people clustered in the fraternity's foyer and a large room that sat beside it. Men and women stood around sipping from solo cups while occasionally glancing toward the center of the room.

Justin struggled to see what was drawing their attention but all he could make out was a large white board against a wall with what looked like some kind of betting odds listed on it. He struggled to make sense of it while his captor entered the crowd and his view became nothing but a forest of legs and butts.

The giant slowed down slightly and Justin watched his immense hand come up to squeeze a taut buttcheek encased in a white leather skirt. Craning his neck back, he could see a young woman with short dark hair and sharp angular features turn to confront the young man, only for her face to go from angry to excited.

“Hey, Emma,” the giant boomed, a grin on his face.

“You're such a fucking creep, Aiden.” Her high pitched voice reverberated in Justin's ears, making it sound bassier than it actually was.

“Yeah but you fucking love it...” He laughed, squeezing her ass once more as he started to walk away.

“Wait, where are you going?”

“I gotta get signed in.”

Justin's whole world spun about as his captor used him to gesture toward the center of the room.

“Oh wow, I didn't know you had a new one already.”

“I can't let Bryce have all the glory now can I?”

“I guess not...”

Justin's breath became quicker and quicker as the giant started to move once more. A terrifying possibility began to fill his mind and the further they got into the much larger room, the more certain he became that it was the only logical explanation.

Ahead of him, the crowd parted around an immense table.

Except it wasn't exactly a table.

It reminded Justin of a set-up he had seen at the local gaming store when he did his deliveries there. The place took up two storefronts in a strip mall, one half was a convenience store where he figured the bulk of their sales came from and the rest was devoted to miniatures and card games and stuff like that. Most of their tables were chest high, so people could stand around them while playing their make-believe wars, but there had been one table that was essentially a sandbox on stilts. The owner had been very proud of it, having designed it himself to provide a 'more realistic' experience for the people that gamed there. Justin had nodded along at the time while watching two middle school kids push futuristic looking tanks up small sand hills and argue about visibility.

Now he was looking at the same concept, though with far less sand, but all around it were individual cages, holding people his size.

His captor lifted up the roof of an empty cage and held him up toward the white board.

The chubby giant who had been there when he shrank grinned and gave a thumbs up, “Tournament or melee?”

“Just the big melee,” Aiden rumbled while his hand opened up.

Justin shouted in fear and his limbs flailed before he crashed onto the chicken wire below with a grunt. Struggling to catch his breath, he lifted his head up to see his enormous captor handing a wad of twenties over to the other giant.

“Oh fuck,” he whispered to himself, scrambling up onto his feet, “They're going to make us...”

Snapping his head to the two cages on either side of him, he saw one was empty but the other contained a wiry looking college kid who was naked except for a loincloth clearly made from an old t-shirt.

“Ladies and gentleman,” roared the frat boy who was taking he bets, “First fight is about to start! Betting for the first fight is closed.”

The enormous crowd surged closer and Justin found himself in the shadow of his gigantic captor and the girl whose ass he had grabbed moments earlier. He wrapped an arm around her shoulders and she giggled, her white leather skirt matched a tight white corset top that strained to contain her perky breasts as she pressed them against the giant. Her hand ran up and down his chest before her dark eyes glanced down toward him, “Do you think he's good?”

Aiden glanced down at him and smirked, “Good enough.”

A cheer overpowered every other sound and forced Justin to cover his ears.

He knew he didn't want to know what had provoked the cheer but he also had to know what was happening. Turning toward a space which he now realized was a miniature gladitorial arena, he saw two young women busy wrestling in the dirt.

An angry looking blonde with her hair shaved close to her head was straddling a dark skinned girl and throttling her neck. Justin stepped forward, too horrified to look away and as a scream for mercy began to crawl up his throat, the girl beneath the blonde kicked out her leg and got enough leverage to bring her elbow up with tremendous speed and force.

Blood splattered through the air, the blonde staggered back, and another ear shattering cheer erupted from the crowd.

The pair were now both on their feet and grappling each others shoulders, desperately trying to send the other down into the sand once again. They clapped their hands against each others ears between attempts to move into other holds but neither seemed to be able to make much headway.

Until the blonde reached up and grabbed the cluster of locs tied up at the back of the other girl's head. A painful scream erupted from the girl as she was pulled to the ground by her own hair. The blonde released her just before she could tumble down with her and she regained her footing by stamping down on her opponent's chest.

The blonde kept hammering away with her heel, while her opponent writhed and coughed on the floor. As spit began to fly from the girl's thick lips and her hand smacked against the sand like a wrestler tapping out, Justin finally managed to pull his gaze away from the fight.

He found himself staring up at the enormous spectators.

All of them were the same age as the girls in the arena, meaning most of them were college kids who weren't even old enough to drink. Their faces were a strange mix of blemishless and acne ridden, they ran the gamut from thin to heavy, short and tall, and any other descriptor you could imagine. Yet, he knew one thing about them all for certain; they were all well off to be in a fraternity or a sorority.

Every one of them was dressed nice. The ones who weren't were still wearing sweats with designer labels and when he looked down at their feet he saw the same kind of limited run sneakers that his captors had been wearing that afternoon. He spied one girl that stood out; a redhead with short hair who looked like she would be more at home in the pit of a punk venue than a frathouse.

But even she was wearing clothes that were clearly high end and he doubted the jewelry adorning her body was cheap. Especially when he saw the shrunken young man dangling off the end of a chain connected to her pants. She kept giving the tiny man slack, dangling him down until he was below the vast stage of the arena and then pulling him back up, completely unconcerned with the way that it made him flop about.

It was clearly a nervous habit and that made her prisoner nothing more than a fidget toy.

More cheers went up through the crowd, and the chubby giant's voice thundered on but Justin's ears were ringing so hard that he wasn't sure if a winner was beinging announced or if another fight was starting.

This time he kept his back to the arena and walked away from the front of his cage.

He walked toward the far side and found himself face to crotch with his captor, Aiden.

A growing bulge sat before him and it made Justin's knees wobble in fright as he took in the dimensions of the young man's package. He knew that the shape of the jeans was distorting what was going on inside but his worst fears felt like they were confirmed as he stared at it with wide eyes.

Dainty feminine fingers entered Justin's field of vision and he looked up to see Emma's hand playing across Aiden's stomach, rubbing and patting it while she cuddled a closer to him. Justin looked up to see that her bright blue eyes weren't on the fight but on him, her thin glossy lips stretching in a big toothy smile.

Her hand leapt from the giant's chest to the walls of his cage, rattling it while her mouth formed the word 'Boo' high above in the heavens.

The whole world shook and Justin stumbled back, which provoked a laugh from the girl and drew Aiden's attention. With his ears ringing from the booming crowd, Justin couldn't make out what was being said but he could tell from their faces that it was a teasing conversation about him.

Emma was making her case for why she should be allowed to toy with Justin and to the tiny man's surprise, Aiden was admonishing her for it. He would've expected the young man to not care at all about what the girl did but there he was, calmly pulling her hand back and giving it a gentle squeeze. She pouted up at him and he bent down and kissed her as an apology, which made the tension melt away from her almost instantly.

Justin felt like his head was spinning while he struggled to make sense of it all; the horrible violence happening behind him, the bloodlust of the enormous college kids, and the strange behavior of his captor.

As Aiden and Emma finally came up for air, both of them taking long pulls from the red plastic cups in their hands, the cage around him rattled.

The world suddenly came into sharp focus despite the roar of the gigantic crowd, and Justin turned to find his door wide open. The giant frat brother who served as the emcee for the horrific event was thundering over his fellow giants, “And now we enter the main event for the evening, folks! The Grand Melee...”

Justin wanted to remain exactly where he was standing but a single glance over his shoulder showed Aiden's dark eyes narrowing in frustration. With fear creeping up his spine, he took several shaky steps out into the vast arena.

Seven other competitors entered with him, two of which looked just as terrified and confused as he did while the remainder were all battle hardened. The sand crunched beneath Justin's work boots but he also heard the occasional squelch as he stepped further into the pit from the dark splotches of blood and sweat that remained from the previous fights.

Enormous college kids towered over the walls of the gladitorial arena, all of them hungry for the shrunken people to spill blood while they guzzled down cheap beer and jungle juice.

“FIGHT!”

The single word made all of the shrunken people leap into action, some of them running as far from the others as possible while others immediately jumped at each other.

The wiry kid who had been trapped in the cage next to him came diving at Justin's midsection like a bullet. He twisted away but was too slow to completely dodge the attack and the kid clipped his hip, sending him stumbling.

Cursing, he managed to hop over the now prone kid and get a little distance between them, only for a musclebound and entirely naked gladiator to rush in from behind him. He brought up his guard just in time to get pummeled along his arms while his first attacker jumped to his feet and came at both of them. The naked guy took a punch to the kidney without even blinking, while Justin staggered away from the two.

All over the field, fights had broken out.

One was already clearly decided; a terrified newbie like him had fallen victim to one of the more experienced fighters. The veteran straddled their wailing form, pounding away without any remorse before a shadow grew around them.

An enormous hand lifted the veteran, who kicked and growled in response, while another scooped the bloodied person off of the sand. Justin began to breathe a sigh of relief before he watched the seasoned fighter get lowered back into the ring and released with a booming laugh from his giant master.

The vet immediately raced across the field toward the far side, where the other newly shrunken victim was desperately trying to scramble up the wall. Every time he started to make progress, a long French manicured nail would come down and shove the shrunken man back into the dirt. Justin followed the long delicate finger past a diamond tennis bracelet, up a long arm and to the grinning face of a clearly drunk girl. She was laughing while her boyfriend loomed over her, kissing her neck and whispering in her ear every time the shrunken man recovered.

Only when the more experienced fighter closed in did the gigantic frat bro pull his girlfriend's hand out of the ring while both of them laughed. They didn't even watch as the shrunken man was savaged below them and they stepped aside without batting an eye to let the respective giants of the fighters separate the pair.

Justin felt his chest tighten as he took in the carnage around him, all of it broken up by giant hands that swept down from the heavens to carry away broken and bruised men and women.

“Oh shit!” A fake warning siren rang from the announcer's phone, “We're down to half our competitors! You know what that means!”

The whole world began to shake as the giant spectators closed in, stamping their feet or pounding fists against the walls. Justin pivoted about, struggling to make sense of the voices thundering around him. He craned his neck back to look at the flapping lips and a shiver went down his spine.

They were all chanting 'weapons' over and over.

White plastic cutlery flew across the sky and Justin threw his hands up to protect himself as it scattered around him. The other three gladiators rushed for the weapons while Justin backed away.

The wiry kid who had been in the cell next to him was gone and instead the nearest fighter was the bloodied bruiser who must have sent his neighbor packing. He picked up a fork that had most of the handle removed like it was a spear and the bowl of a spoon to serve as his shield before turning toward Justin.

“Oh shit,” he breathed, shaking his head in disbelief, “Look, kid, we don't have to do this...”

The bruiser stalked forward with every muscle on his naked body pressing against his taut skin.

Stumbling over a knife that had been broken down into something like a sword, Justin wondered if the kid coming toward him had always been well built or if he had been trapped in this horrific nightmare for years.

Desperate for a weapon, Justin bent for the sword and that's when the bruiser charged him.

“Oh fuck!”

He rolled forward and stumbled slightly from his grip on the sword.

The fork flew through the air above him and he screamed while he thrust the weapon in his hands up.

Warm liquid splattered across his face and a grunt echoed above him.

“Holy shit, no, no, no...”

His eyes went wide and he saw crimson blood staining the white plastic of his 'sword', which he had driven deep into his opponent's guts. The bruiser staggered backward, his spear and shield clattering to the sand, before he slowly looked down at the sword sticking out of his flat stomach. A look of shock passed over his face, and Justin shuddered as he realized just how young the gladiator across from him was.

The boy fell over onto his back, his chest rising in slow shallow breaths.

“Oh fuck you, Aiden,” came a whiny voice as a pale hand descended from the heavens, “Your guy just got so damn lucky...”

“It's not luck,” Aiden thundered while Emma cheered and kissed the giant on the cheek. The giant's dark eyes settled on Justin and he smirked, “I pick winners.”

Justin rose to his feet and saw that both of the other competitors were being lifted out of the arena by giant hands. Both of the shrunken gladiators had white plastic forks and knives sticking out of their bodies, their fight having ended in the bloodiest of possible draws.

“And that is it for Fight Night, folks! Meet me to collect your bets and enjoy the rest of your night here at Alpha Chi Rho...”

Fingers wrapped beneath Justin's armpits and he went utterly slack in response to the carnage that he had just witnessed. Only as he was dangled over an empty solo cup that reeked of sugar and vodka did he realize that it wasn't Aiden's hand gripping him but Emma's.

“I know I'm going to enjoy the rest of my night at Alpha Chi Rho...” She purred as she dropped him into the cup and then stretched to kiss Aiden along the jaw.



Chapter End Notes:

Happy start to the week all!

A friendly reminder that there are more chapters available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there's exclusive stories only for those that pledge $5/month.

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a good week!