- Text Size +

The most shocking thing about Sadie's childhood bedroom to Grant was how well it fit the towering punk goddess that he had come to know so well.

When he had pushed his way out of her backpack the night before, the tiny man had been expecting to find a garish clash of girly childish décor and band posters. Instead, Grant found himself staring up at an immense dresser of black wood with a matching end table beside her bed, which had a cushioned black velvet headboard rising above its dark sheets. There were band posters but they competed for space with random sketches tacked directly onto the wall and carefully placed paintings and photographs. A desk dominated one corner of the room with shelves positively crammed with books built into the walls above it.

Along the shelves he spotted more mementos and photos. Trophies and medals for races she had participated in were clustered around a photo of her in a blue and white track outfit, her arms around a tall dark skinned girl with thin locs pulled back from her face, both of them covered in sweat. A jar filled with guitar picks and pieces of wood he assumed were drumsticks sat next to a binder labeled 'Set Lists'. There was even a framed photo of her rush class, where she squatted alongside Cassidy and Tiffany with a big grin on her face, that sat beside a carved set of Greek letters with only a few pink flecks of paint still clinging to the weathered wood.

She had hitched a ride home with one of her sorority sisters, a girl named Michelle who Grant had rarely seen that semester. They passed the time complaining about how difficult it was to break in Doc Martens and trading news about who was dating who in the Greek Community. The other giantess had brought up Isaac's name with an obvious question but Sadie had simply laughed before adding, “Nope, I've kept things locked up tight this semester, like a proper lady.”

“Same,” Michelle let out an annoyed groan before adding, “I'm just so over boys, honestly. I hung out with more queer people this year and maybe next semester I'll finally lock down one of the futches I've been flirting with.”

“God, I'm honestly jealous. Being straight is such a prison sometimes...”

They both had laughed before going back to gossiping, the car ride passing surprisingly quickly. Michelle hesitated when the car came to a stop and from her questions, Grant gathered that the house they had pulled up to was dark and set back from the road. But his prison had shook while Sadie explained that her dad didn't like to waste electricity and went to bed early, so it always looked abandoned at night.

He could hear the concern in Michelle's voice and the girl's car idling while Sadie's feet crunched on snow and gravel below. Eventually the car roared away and doors rattled in their frames from the girl walking into her home, not even announcing herself to the otherwise quiet house.

She had dropped him off in her room with the rest of her bags before walking right back out, only to return a few minutes later with a plate in her hand. “C'mere, little dude,” the redhead cooed while kicking her door closed, “Dad made meatloaf.”

He scurried after her and knelt down at her feet when she sat down at her desk, her jaw grinding away while her lips spread into a smile. Her hand came down and one blurry second later, he found himself next to the wide plate staring at a couch sized pile of mashed potatoes, spears of asparagus as long as him, and a heavy slab of meatloaf that made his mouth water. Her fork speared down into the loaf and pushed a slender piece to the edge of the plate followed by a portion of mashed potatoes the size of his fist. Settling down, he ate her scraps like he always did, the sound of her chewing both mesmerizing and terrifying.

Grant awoke to powerful quakes in the blue predawn light, dazed and confused after a late evening spent rubbing and nuzzling against Sadie's feet while she mindlessly scrolled on her laptop and phone. Peering out through the zipper of her platform Doc Marten, he saw a pair of well worn work boots pounding down against her plush carpet.

Her father wore a thick set of black coveralls and a heavy work jacket over it as he leaned down over her bed. Unlike his daughter, the giant was clearly a tall man who happened to share her stocky build, making him loom like a skyscraper over Grant's world.

“Morning, sweetie,” he cooed softly while she rustled under her blankets, “You don't have to get up, I just wanted to say welcome home.”

“Thanks, Daddy,” her voice rumbled from somewhere on the immense bed, far wider and taller than the one she had at school. Her father started to lean back when Grant watched her pale fingers reach out, utterly dwarfed by his palm, “Thanks for saving me a plate last night, it was really good.”

“Of course, pumpkin,” the huge hand engulfed hers, giving it a loving squeeze, “I'm glad you're back.”

“Me too,” a yawn echoed out before she added, “Love you.”

“Love you too,” the world began to shake as he turned away only to be stopped by Sadie's grip once again, “What is it, pumpkin?”

“Watch out for my slave, Daddy. I shrank one this semester, just like Mom did...”

Despite the shadows playing across the room, Grant could see the man's grizzled face frown as his piercing blue eyes scanned the floor, “Yours also a little guy?”

“Uh huh, don't hurt him though, he's nice...”

“As long as he isn't a little perv.”

Grant's heart skipped a beat, the giant's intonation was almost exactly like Sadie's but something about hearing the word thunder from a giant man's chest left him trembling.

“Daddy, do you think I'd have kept him so long if he was?”

“No, I know you wouldn't,” he chuckled, “I'd guess he's well, uh, whatever the PC term for it is these days...”

Sadie simply giggled beneath her comforter, “Just don't squash him, Daddy.”

“I'll be careful...” the giant's laughter was warm as he lifted one boot up and then the other, his frown now an amused grin as he inspected his tread, “And I thankfully didn't squish him already...”

“Have a good day at work,” she yawned, “Love you.”

“Love you too, pumpkin,” her father whispered back, still not looking at where his booted feet landed as he strode back across her room, shutting the door behind him.

Grant stood there shaking, his eyes locked on the carpet fibers that remained trampled in the wake of the giant man. Sadie's lips sleepily smacked together and her bedframe groaned before her voice boomed out, “Watch his steps, little dude, he doesn't take the care that we do on campus...”

The little man's knees gave out as he dropped onto the damp insole beneath him, wondering if Sadie really thought she or any of her gigantic sorority sisters watched where they walked in their huge mansion. He found himself unable to go back to sleep while Sadie easily fell into a deep slumber, suddenly wondering how he would survive winter break with her behemoth of a father stomping about and clearly less than thrilled at Grant's existence. To keep his mind off of it, he slipped out of the zipper and crawled around the boot, spit shining it to perfection while the sun grew stronger through the thick curtains that hung in front of Sadie's window.

He watched her rise from bed hours later, her bleary eyes not even glancing down while her pale feet smashed against the carpet. The little man remained huddled between her now pristine boots, listening to the distant sound of her moving through the house; first in the bathroom and then down a flight of stairs. She returned a few minutes later, several bites into a banana while scrolling through her phone.

Sadie stopped a few feet from him, her bare feet sinking into the plush carpet while her black painted toenails wiggled. Her thumb flew across the screen after a moment while she pulled off a small hunk of banana then crouched toward the floor.

Even though she had said nothing, Grant jogged forward and came to a stop just in front of the chunk. Rising up onto the tips of his toes, he pulled at the heavy fruit, shoveling fistfuls of it into his mouth before he began to lick her fingers clean.

He could feel her gaze on him as he worked diligently, desperate to leave not a single smudge of banana on her hand. Her giggle made him blush but he kept licking, knowing that just because she found his diligence amusing didn't mean she expected any less of him.

When her hand finally lifted away and he stumbled down onto his knees at her feet, Grant lifted his chin to stare up at her. The glistening fingertips brushed against thick flannel pajama bottoms before returning to her phone hanging overhead.

“I've got an old track teammate who's on a long run right now. So I'm going to join her for the last third since she'll pass by here. You can just...” Her blue eyes glanced across the room, which was largely clean except for the clothes that had already spilled out of her bags, “I don't know, do whatever it is you do when I'm gone.”

“Of course, boss!”

Her lips cracked into a smile as she tossed the peel into a small trashcan beside her desk then quickly shed the baggy clothes she had worn to bed. Grant couldn't pull his eyes away from her milky tattooed flesh when she bent down to dig her running clothes out of a suitcase, the black tights clinging to her shapely legs and the jacket she layered over her tanktop tight enough to show off her body. She didn't bother putting on her Hokas before leaving the room, simply snatching them up between her gloved fingers before letting out a happy sigh.

“Be good.”

The command sent a faint shiver down Grant's spine while the world shook beneath her pounding feet.

An urge to obey filled his tiny body when he heard a door open and shut far below. Rising to his feet, Grant paced about the room to hunt down every errant dust bunny or forgotten scrap of trash that lay hidden in the depths of her childhood bedroom. He was just tall enough to be able to pitch them over the top of the wastebasket, where they fell down atop the already browning banana peel. Walking around the room, he momentarily wished that he was large enough to unpack her things so that everything would be put away by the time she got back.

The thought sent another shudder through his body as he imagined himself bigger than he was but still nothing but a pint-sized servant to her. Imagining her hand engulfing his head rather than his whole body made Grant's knees go weak and his member twitch. She could guide his whole head right to her womanhood, forcing his tongue to work her folds and clit while she simply sat there with her legs spread wide. Somehow though he knew that he would still end up shoved aside by one of her monumental toys, the vibrator making his teeth rattle when it brushed against him on its way inside her. He'd kneel before her while she pleasured herself, working his own cock desperately while she moaned some giant's name.

Grant smacked his tiny fist against the plush carpet, struggling to contain himself as the strange scenario filled his little body with ecstasy. A moan escaped his lips and his hand went down to work his stiff member when he heard the door crash open and shut.

Fearing that her father had returned, the little man desperately tried to think of something unsexy. The old adage to 'think about baseball' filled his head but that only reminded him of Cassidy trying to entice Tiffany and Sadie to join the Sorority softball team that spring. Both girls had declined but Grant's mind was suddenly aflame imagining the trio in cleats with tall socks accentuating their powerful calves.

Another whine escaped his lips as the image of Sadie in nothing but a baseball jersey and cap filled his head.

Feet pounded up the stairs alongside thunderous breaths.

The door to the room flew open and Grant practically threw himself down at the sneaker-clad feet that pounded into the room. He kissed Sadie's black and white Hokas while she laughed in response, clearly too amused by the way he clambered atop her left foot and tugged at her laces to do anything else.

The moment the laces were undone, her foot shifted and Grant scrambled to her right sneaker to repeat the process. The intoxicating smell of dead flowers filled his nostrils as he took in deep breathes, unable to stop himself from shoving his head into the slick cotton that gripped her toes. They flexed in response, tickling his cheeks while he let out a deep guttural moan.

Shadows danced across Grant's world as her finger hooked into the sock and peeled it away from her reddened sole. He kissed the slick flesh, crawling from her toes down the arch and finally to her heels before going up her left foot in reverse.

“I love you, boss!” Grant's words turned into a pitiful whine when his member brushed against one of her toes and it took everything within him to not burst in response.

Her cold fingers pinched his hips and lifted him into the air while he twitched and moaned between them. He found himself before her faintly chapped lips, warm wet breath washing over him, “I know you do, you little perv.”

Grant yelped, his body flinching back like it had been hit despite her doting tone.

“You're going to need to tone it down a little when I'm home though, ok?”

He nodded fervently, “Yes, boss.”

“Good cause I don't want Daddy to stomp you.”

His whimper only made her giggle.

“Don't worry, that won't happen and do you know why?”

Grant trembled as he was brought right up to her lips, so close he could reach out and caress them if he hadn't been so overwhelmed with arousal at that moment.

“Because you're a very very good boy.”

Grant cried out in excitement, his whole body shuddering as the words overwhelmed him.

“Hold it just a little longer.”

He shut his eyes tight and bit his lip while his cock throbbed for release.

“Three...”

Grant felt his body being lowered away from her face, the warm breathe replaced by air that was still heavy and humid but from her sweat instead.

“Two...”

Her dead flowers scent filled his nostrils as he felt the stubby hair of her recently shaved armpit brush against his body. He pressed himself into the slick flesh and dragged his tongue across it, drinking in her salty sweat while she giggled.

“One.”

Grant couldn't stop himself as he began to pump his member against her body, joy filling him while his load exploded against her armpit.

“Such a good boy.”

Sadie's words rang in his ears while he lay there panting, not even trying to squirm away when her arm came down and held him in place. Grant wedged himself even deeper into the pit, his hips still thrusting and his tongue lapping away while his gigantic owner gathered up what she'd need to shower and sauntered off.

Her every step rattled his bones but he didn't care.

Grant was elated because for guys like him, this was the best they could hope for in college.


*


Kendall's eyes drooped slightly as she knelt down on the floor while Abigail sat on the deep sill of the bay window in her room. Her left foot, encased in shiny black pantyhose, hung over the edge above her with its toes occasionally flexing or twitching.

The giant girl had only been home for a little over a week and Kendall was already exhausted. She had assumed that Abigail would have even less for her to do now that she was home for the holidays but it turned out to be the opposite. It seemed like every other night she was meeting up with friends from high school either for a house party or to go prowl around Seattle and enter bars with fake IDs and presumably a little magical assistance. That meant that not only was Kendall constantly cleaning all kinds of footwear so Abigail would have options but she also had to be ready to attend to the girl's needs when she came home buzzed and complaining about how her feet were sore from dancing in heels.

Then there was the fact that Abigail had apparently been serious about her shadowing Bee.

Her days started long before the giant blonde roused from her bed, when she would find herself kneeling down in the kitchen as the girl's parents ate breakfast while issuing commands to their shrunken slaves. Bee was effectively in charge of the house whenever the giants were gone while Jeeves, the shrunken servant of Abigail's father, mostly attended to the enormous man's needs. When she had visited during Thanksgiving, Kendall had assumed that those two were the only shrunken people in the house but she quickly learned that was not the case.

There were six other shrunken slaves, all of them reporting directly to Bee.

When she had asked the obvious question of where they had come from, the middle-aged man had simply smiled before looking down at the array of tiny servants. Each one had knelt down before her and announced how they had been shrunk and how they were lucky to be taken by the enormous family. All of them had been 'low-lifes', a phrase they all used so mechanically that she wondered if they were magically compelled to say it, living on the streets of greater Seattle. Two had even begun to explain their issues with drug addiction before Bee cleared his throat and dismissively waved them on.

Kendall had felt lightheaded when she listened to Bee issue them their orders; where to clean in the house, food that needed to be prepared for dinner, and menial digital tasks like cleaning out unread emails or basic data entry.

After they ran off to their tasks, Bee explained to her that most of their subordinates were so heavily enchanted that they couldn't even conceive of disobeying. He had said it in a charming manner but that wasn't enough to prevent her stomach from churning with discomfort at the idea. She then had to follow him around as he supervised the group and attended to the more personal tasks that he performed for his Mistress, as he almost always referred to Abigail's mother.

Eventually, Abigail would rouse from her deep slumber and Kendall would be summoned to her room to start her actual day at the girl's feet.

The blonde's sigh echoing through the heavens derailed Kendall's tired train of thought and pulled her gaze back up to the foot flexing over her head.

“I can't believe I'm going to be late to my friend's DJ set tonight for this stupid holiday party,” Abigail boomed, wood creaking as she leaned down to look at Kendall. Her face was perfectly contoured and her plump lips were so shiny that the little girl could almost see her reflection in them, “Every year we go to this city councilor's party and every year I get cornered by his stupid daughter Jenny.”

The foot dropped suddenly as Abigail let out a frustrated growl.

Kendall scurried back while the floor shook and the giantess's other foot came down.

Abigail wore a chic dark blue jumpsuit with a deep plunging neckline that the girl had layered silver necklaces and chains across, which only drew even more attention to her ample cleavage. A white faux fur coat that was almost feathery was layered on top, just thick enough to ward off the cool evening air but thin enough that she could wear it all night without issue. Black suede boots with a sharp point and a blocky heel sat a few feet away, brushed and buffed to perfection thanks to Kendall's tiny hands.

“She's in a sorority too, different school,” the girl's silver acrylics flashed across the sky as she waved her hand in annoyance, “Still a tri-delt though.”

“She sounds terrible, your Highness,” Kendall replied, having quickly noticed that that particular sorority was held in especially low esteem by Abigail.

“Last summer, I did a bunch of like, volunteering stuff with her,” Abigail's dark green eyes rolled, “And every time all she wanted to talk about was how great it was to have a shrunken slave. She kept trying to get me to shrink, like, one of the people we were working with? She said that if they were spending their days painting over graffiti and picking litter that they'd make a great slave for me. She's so weird.”

Kendall bit her tongue while the giantess huffed, suddenly wishing that Abigail had taken the advice of the councilman's daughter. If she had snatched some volunteer over the summer then Kendall would still be living the life she had worked so hard for.

The little girl swallowed her anger, knowing that there was no point to it. If the past week had reinforced anything, it was that there was no escape. Even if her giant captress wasn't around or her parents were at work, the other servants were always sneaking about watching her every move, and that was assuming the house didn't have any mystical wards keeping her from escaping.

“Abigail,” her mother's stern voice filled the house, “The car is here.”

The blonde gave one last annoyed sigh before snatching up the ankle boots that Kendall had painstakingly cleaned that afternoon. The girl shoved them on and zipped them with a grunt, her footfalls becoming all the more powerful in an instant. She didn't offer any parting orders as she stomped off, each one of her steps shaking Kendall's bones.

The door closed most of the way but the giantess left a gap large enough for Kendall to slip through, just in case she was needed elsewhere in the house while the gigantic family was gone.

The little girl knew that she wouldn't be though, the other servants didn't need much looking after while Bee and Jeeves seemed to actually enjoy their work. Kendall wondered if one day she would manage to find some joy and pride in it, she had told herself at the end of the semester that she would but she was finding it difficult.

Slumping down onto the dog bed that sat at the foot of Abigail's bed, she pulled the hand towel the giantess had given her for a blanket tight around her body and closed her eyes. Laying there, trying to will her tired body to sleep, Kendall reminded herself that things could be far worse. Not only had she survived being declared a 'dud' by the enormous blonde earlier that semester but Abigail had managed to get off academic probation and she attributed that success to Kendall's 'help.'

That meant that she was safe for some time and being safe was good, considering that the six 'low-life' slaves were a constant reminder to her that the giants who had captured her had far more magical might than they regularly displayed. Being one of their personal servants was clearly some sort of honor, since despite what she had feared, Kendall still had her mind in tact.

Or at least, she had to assume that she did.

The dreadful thought weighed on her, ensuring that her nap was filled with the same nightmares that had plagued her when she wanted to send an email while reviewing one of Abigail's papers. She tossed and turned, rising from sleep once when the girl's parents returned home, their voices filling the mansion as they laughed about some incident that had occurred at the party. By the time she heard the door to their bedroom shut though, Kendall was already falling back into her troubled sleep.

Abigail's voice made her snap awake in an instant and she immediately scrambled to her feet.

The blonde's giggle was accompanied by another feminine voice and as she rubbed sleep from her eyes, Kendall found herself staring at not only the familiar suede boots but a pair of thin soled strappy heels with white stockinged feet inside them. Her eyes went up the lean legs to see they disappeared into a tight pink dress that only covered from the giant girl's upper thighs to her bust. A long feathery scarf was draped over the giantess's bare shoulders and her straight chestnut brown tresses were pulled back in a tight ponytail.

Both girls sucked on lollipops while they looked down at her, Abigail's dark green eyes glassy from alcohol while the other girl's were obscured by a pair of heart shaped sunglasses. The brunette pulled the sucker from her glossy lips with a 'pop' and pointed the purple hunk of candy down at Kendall, “So this is her?”

“Uh huh,” Abigail nodded, a bright green lollipop coming out of her lips, “That's my peasant.”

“I love that term for them,” the brunette thundered, sliding the candy back into her mouth before bending down, “I feel like 'slave' is kind of problematic.”

Long slender fingers wrapped around Kendall's midsection and she immediately squirmed as she was lifted up into the sky.

“Right? That's why I like peasant or serf,” Abigail replied while walking back over to her window and dropping down onto the sill, “It tells them their place without ruining the vibe with all that toxic history...”

Squirming in the girl's grasp, Kendall went still when she saw the gold pendant hanging off of the giantess's neck. At first glance it looked like the tri-force from the Zelda games, then Kendall saw that there was a glass triangle inside the center with a minuscule person trapped inside. The tiny girl looked utterly defeated, not even flinching as what Kendall realized was a Delta Delta Delta necklace swayed with the girl's every step.

“It's perfect,” the city councilman's daughter boomed, settling down beside Abigail while dropping Kendall unceremoniously at the pair's feet. The sparkly heel slammed down in front of her and just like with Abigail, the unspoken order was immediately apparent to her. As she undid the straps and slid the heel off of the girl's foot, the brunette continued, “Plus, I mean, aren't we basically royalty?”

“Our dads pretty much run the city,” Abigail replied with a laugh.

“And one day we will too.”

They both laughed while Kendall quickly removed the girl's other heel and then moved swiftly on to Abigail's booties. She could feel the pair's eyes on her as she worked, their giggles only broken up by the sound of them sucking on their lollipops.

“Thanks again for inviting me out tonight, I get so sick of being at Daddy's parties.”

“Yeah,” Abigail sighed, “It was a lot of fun actually. And thank you for showing me that necklace.”

“Are you going to get one for your little peasant?”

Kendall looked up to see that Abigail was looking off across the Puget Sound, lost in thought, while Jenny's brown eyes were locked on her, her sunglasses pushed up on top of her head. Her thumb rubbed the glass prison inside her necklace the whole time and the shrunken girl could only imagine how terrifying it was to be inside it at that moment.

“No, probably not.”

The little girl couldn't stop the sigh of relief that flooded out of her.

“I honestly can't be bothered to change her size all the time,” Abigail announced with a loud crunch as she bit down on her lollipop, “I'd be too worried I'd completely forget about her in there to be honest...”

“Fair,” Jenny replied, her eyes drifting away from Kendall, as if she was suddenly disinterested in the girl now that she knew Abigail wasn't going to shrink her further, “You do plan on coming back to Seattle, right? After college?”

“Depends on med school and placement and all that,” Abigail yawned, her hand coming down with the now empty stick that Kendall snatched from her fingers without a second thought, “But hopefully, if everything works out.”

“You could always put your thumb on the scale as it were,” Jenny passed her own empty stick down to Kendall without a glance, “That's what I'll probably do for law school.”

“My mom says that we're only going to do that as a last resort,” Abigail groaned, “She said she'd rather see me go to med school in the Caribbean on my own than use magic to get me into an American school.”

The councilman's daughter laughed, “That's so silly.”

“Yeah, she doesn't have a problem with Daddy making some donations though, so there's that.”

“Smart.”

Kendall carried the saliva soaked lollipop sticks to the other side of the room where a small wastebasket sat in the shadow of Abigail's desk. The conversation continued on, both girls talking about their plans for the future as if nothing could ever get in the way of them. As she came back and knelt down at their feet once more, she realized that nothing ever would.

On one side was a girl whose father was considering a run for the Mayor's office and on the other was the daughter of an accomplished doctor and a powerful real estate developer. Even if they couldn't rewrite the rules of reality on a whim with their magical powers, both of them were already so far ahead of so many people that there was very little that could ever force their lives to change. They forced the world to change for them.

Kendall had been a promising law student at the start of the semester and now her fate laid completely in the acrylic nails of the blonde girl who loomed over her.

She was a living example of just how much power girls like Abigail wielded.


*


Landon Albert hated having to work on the breaks between semesters but it was the only chance in hell he had of paying off his student loans. Even with a partial scholarship, being an RA, and working on campus, Landon would still owe tens of thousands of dollars when he graduated. He wished it wasn't the case but that was life: nothing ever got handed to you.

Or well, nothing ever got handed to him.

He couldn't say the same thing for some kids that he went to high school with.

Most of his friends were in the same boat he was. A few had gotten full scholarships but most of them were scrambling to lower the costs as much as possible to avoid a lifetime of debt. There were plenty of other kids though who had skated through high school and were now skating through college because their parents paid for everything and pulled every possible string to ensure their children never had to face a single consequence.

It made his whole body shake with impotent rage.

That was why he was now skulking at the back of the store, stocking shelves and fixing displays, rather than working a register. Of all the people he didn't want to see, of course it had to be Aiden fucking Dearborn.

Four years he had spent with a locker smack dab next to Aiden's and for four years the guy had refused to learn who the hell Landon was. He was always left clearing his throat or saying 'excuse me' while Aiden made out with a different girl on top of his locker. The bastard would then always go, 'oh sorry bro' while he and the girl laughed before rolling toward the other side and pinning her up against the next locker over, which Landon had the decency to learn belonged to Marcy Schoenberg.

She was always quick enough to avoid having to deal with Aiden's bullshit, though he noticed that when she did have to wait, she didn't say a word. Instead, she would simply ogle Aiden and his latest girlfriend with utter abandon, her legs rubbing together while her eyes glazed over. Needless to say, he wasn't surprised when he heard through the grapevine that Marcy wrote a lot of smutty fanfiction on AO3.

A part of Landon knew that he should just let it go, that it was unhealthy to carry around shit from high school since if he couldn't let it go now, it might follow him around for the rest of his life. But he saw the way society bent over backwards for the Aidens of the world at his own school and it drove him nuts.

Even with an anemic athletics program and a Greek Life that barely comprised a quarter of the student body, it was obvious to Landon that the school administration seemed positively blind to everything student-athletes and frat boys did on campus.

It had just been a long day and he didn't want his shift to end with having to ring up whatever bullshit it was that Aiden Dearborn was there to buy especially with his latest piece of arm candy giggling beside him the whole time.

Angrily lining up dancing Santas on a shelf, Landon only knew a customer was approaching because their shadow fell on him. Before he could turn around though, he felt a sharp flick to the back of his ear.

The scream that erupted from him was loud not because of the pain but from how angry he already was.

“What the fuck?!” He howled while he jumped to his feet and spun about.

The world seemed to keep spinning around him though, his head growing light and the floor expanding around him with each passing second. He stammered and stumbled about as everything kept growing and growing until Landon found himself panting with his feet spread shoulder width apart completely within the one foot square linoleum that was arranged across the store's floor.

Deep shadows covered his world and laughter thundered across the heavens as he struggled to collect himself.

“I think you picked a good one, babe.”

The voice was unmistakable, even though it sounded deeper and more powerful, Landon knew it from the countless fake apologies he had heard it deliver over the years. It was Aiden Dearborn's.

“There's just something about him that made me think, 'Oh he's a scrapper.'”

The girl's voice was high pitched but it had a strange almost reverb quality to it that filled Landon's chest with fear.

Looking up from the floor, he found himself confronted by the two biggest pairs of feet he had ever seen. On one side was an intimidating set of all black boots that rose up like monoliths. The snow that clung to them made every inch of their waterproof surface shine and while their thick rubber tread was slightly worn from use, they were otherwise pristine. On the other side were what looked like a brand new pair of Sorel boots, the tall pair with their fur trim around the top and dark duck billed toes a mainstay among locals and tourists alike.

His eyes continued to rise up the gigantic couple's bodies, both of them dressed in sleek snow pants with the short haired girl wearing a shiny puffer jacket while Aiden sported a thick coat. He was already familiar with Aiden's blunt and brutish features but they became all the more intimidating given the now massive gulf between their heights. The girl next to him looked like a she could be a model with her high cheekbones and piercing blue eyes, even her thin lips only helped to accentuate her elfin beauty. What made him squirm uncomfortably though was the strange hunger that filled their eyes

“Ai-aiden,” Landon's voice squeaked as he said the now gargantuan frat boy's name.

Both of their brows furrowed in confusion before the girl giggled, “He already knows you, baby.”

“Weird,” the giant boomed as he bent down, his immense hand filling the sky.

“Weird?!” Landon roared, “My locker was next to yours for four years! Do you not even remem-”

The fingers that wrapped around him squeezed the air from his lungs immediately. He could hear his bones and joints creak as Aiden's fist collapsed around him and then he was being hauled up into the air.

He gagged inside the giant's grasp while dark eyes scrutinized him from on high.

Aiden's lips spread into a superior smirk after a moment, “Oh yeah, I think I went to high school with this guy. He was pretty smart, wonder how he ended up working here...”

“Poor little guy,” a sharp claw-like nail rushed in but he could do little more than flinch away from it. The nail scratched against his head like he was a precocious kitten as opposed to a suffocating young man, “Don't worry, you'll get to go to college. Just not the way you planned.”

They both laughed and then Landon felt his body moving through the air once again, the blurry world graying along the edges. One of the flaps on Aiden's jacket pocket lifted and the fingers finally released him, dropping him down into the empty space without another word. He tried to scramble up as the flap closed but he found that he only had the strength to grasp for air.

“So what are we here for again?” Aiden's voice rumbled through the world as everything began to sway and shake from his powerful strides.

“I need tampons and then there's that whole list your mom gave us.”

Landon struggled to comprehend how either of them could go so quickly from kidnapping him to talking about shopping lists. It took him a few strides to get used to the rhythm but he eventually pulled himself to his feet and began to cry out, begging for anyone to save him from Aiden's jacket pocket.

He wasn't sure if it was the result of his size or something else that Aiden or his girlfriend had done but no one noticed his pleas and no matter how hard he pushed and jumped, Landon couldn't open the flap above his head.

All he could do was slump back down and wonder why the giant girl thought that him being a scrapper was a selling point for kidnapping him.



Chapter End Notes:

Happy Monday, all!

I hope you've all enjoyed this story as much as I have! It was a lot of fun to return to the 'It's a Sorority Thing' universe and don't worry, much like previous entries, there's plenty of room for a sequel here!

A new story will probably start up within the next week or so on my patreon, where it will appear well before I start posting it publicly. There are also other exclusive short stories available on my patreon for just $5/month!

Anyway, whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a great week!