- Text Size +

Justin awoke with a strange discomfort in his stomach.

He tried to tell himself that it was merely the fact that the semester was officially over, which meant that he had been under Aiden's thumb for at least four months. Not that he hadn't noticed much difference between the last day of classes and the last final. Aiden had cracked his books a little more than usual but that had been the case ever since Emma had forced him to break it off with the other girls or well, Kimberly specifically since she had helped the giant study.

The enormous frat brothers still partied more than anything else. The roar of their antics always ringing in the little man's ears, regardless of whether he was trapped in his cage, inside Aiden's sneaker, or cowering on a beer pong table. The shrunken man figured that between their money, their magic, and their connections that none of them really had to worry about their grades for any reason beyond personal pride.

Though Aiden seemed to take more pride in simply skirting by, since from what Justin had gathered the boy would be making easy money working for one of his dad's friends the moment he graduated. All the effort that other people put into school was clearly nothing more than a joke to the behemoth.

His eyes drifted to where Aiden slumbered, his mountainous frame even larger thanks to Emma curled atop her boyfriend's chest. The sight of the pair made his stomach churn even more and Justin was forced to admit it wasn't the months of captivity that were making him feel nauseous.

It was what had happened the night before.

Aiden had mentioned that he was meeting up with the girl that night to celebrate the end of finals, which was why Justin had been on the floor cleaning the scuffs off the latest pair of sneakers the giant copped. The dark gray and blue Asics with their chunky gel soles reminded Justin of the kind of sneakers nerdy kids had worn to high school when he was a kid but the giant boasted about how they were a collab with some up and coming designer. When he presented the pair to the shrunken man, Aiden had held the sole over him and laughed, “Seven hundred bucks on StockX, little dude. What was that? A week's pay for you?”

Justin had swallowed the indignity that rose within him, amazed that anything remotely approaching the emotion could still swell within him at all after months as the giant's plaything.

Once the shoes met Aiden's standard, he was scooped up and tossed back into his cage, the grunt he let out upon hitting the bare plastic not even catching the giant's attention. He watched Aiden leave and let out a sigh of relief when the door slammed shut.

He fell into his usual haze of not quite unconsciousness for who knew how long before the door crashed open and the pair walked in. They both were dressed casually with dark sweatpants hanging off of their legs and draping over their sleek sneakers where snow melted in light trickles. Aiden was already pulling his beanie and hoodie off to reveal the tight t-shirt he had on underneath while Emma yawned and unzipped her shiny puffer jacket.

She had just shrugged out of it when her bright blue eyes were suddenly glued to Aiden's bare back as he pulled the shirt off over his head. The tall brunette let out a low groan of excitement as she looped an arm around his stomach and pulled him into a tight embrace. She was just tall enough to bring her chin up over his shoulder so that she could kiss his neck and jaw before gently nibbling his ear.

“I thought you were tired, babe...” Aiden's voice was a low sleepy rumble through the sky.

“I was but then we walked through the cold all the way back here and you took your shirt off in that sexy way boys do...” Her long nails ran up and down his back, leaving faint red marks while she growled, “So now I'm wide awake.”

She wrapped him up in her arms and nuzzled his neck once again while he simply stood there, his chest rising and falling. Justin could see the sweatpants stretching to accommodate Aiden's growing manhood so he knew that the giant was merely playing at turning down his girlfriend's offer for sex.

Time seemed to stretch and Emma let out an excited whine.

Aiden chuckled as he turned around, easily sweeping the giantess off of her feet and pulling her into his arms. Her legs wrapped around his hips and they were immediately making out, the giant not even wavering beneath her weight as the kisses became deeper and sloppier. When they both finally had to stop and simply breathe, Emma's eyes drifted to where he sat in the cage, her wet lips stretched into a devious grin.

“What?” Aiden boomed, his dark eyes following her gaze, “Since when do you care if he watches?”

“I don't, it's just that finals are over,” her legs snaked down Aiden's and she slid out of his embrace. The cage started to shake while her body filled the shrunken man's vision. There was a hunger to the way that she looked at him that sent Justin stumbling backwards even though he knew there was no escape.

The quaking grew more intense as Aiden walked up beside her, one hand wrapping around her waist to travel beneath her thin white tank top while the other played with its thin spaghetti strap. The giant pressed his full lips against the top of her head and his dark eyes settled on Justin, “What? Do you want to give him a little gift or something?”

“I mean, look at the way he's looking at us,” Her head tilted, like she was considering Justin for the first time.

“Yeah, he's fucking scared of us. Who wouldn't be? How many times have we almost crushed him...”

Emma giggled, the sound dark rather than girlish, “No, look at his little dick.”

Aiden's eyes widened and Justin couldn't keep the embarrassment from filling his tiny body. A low laugh rumbled through the world, “Is he turned on?”

“Can you blame him?”

She turned to look up into the giant's brutish face and after a long moment, Aiden finally shook his head, “Nah, I can't...”

“Then let's give the little man what he wants...”

Her hand unlatched the door to his cage then slithered inside of it, her long fingernails now a deep crimson that melded into hunter green at the tip. Justin stared at the sharp edge of her claw-like nails while they wrapped around his shaking body.

He was lifted into the sky to be immediately passed off into Aiden's immense paw. White fabric blurred by before his little body was pressed against smooth blistering hot skin. Justin couldn't stop the moan that exploded from him when his member sank into Emma's shockingly soft stomach. He tried to tell himself that the pair were half his age, maybe even younger, but that did nothing to quell the storm of arousal that filled his little body.

Justin was dragged up until he could feel heavy breasts contouring around his little head, even Emma's small bust big enough to suffocate him. The shirt around him shifted then disappeared before he was slid between the pair. Emma's moans shook him to his core, each rattle accompanied by a wave of pleasure as he started to greedily breathe in her scent.

The world shifted and for a single terrifying moment, Justin hung suspended between Emma's breasts, just their size and weight enough to keep him aloft. Then he was smashed into Austin's broad chest, all the air knocked out of his body in an instant while the pair made out above him. The sound of their kissing rang in his ears while every hungry push against each other left Justin gasping madly for air that tasted of them. Their scent and sweat was so intermingled that the little man couldn't even tell whose was whose and the worst part was that he didn't even care anymore.

The pair's pants hit the floor below with a thump and everything shook as they kicked off their shoes. He was passed off between their gigantic hands, his body squirming while his mouth hungrily reached out to kiss their warm fingers. The little man knew that they were laughing at him and his skin still burned with the humiliation but after months of licking nothing but the bottom of their feet, he wanted to really taste them; the way they did when they kissed each other.

He deserved to know, Justin told himself as he landed on the soft pliable surface of Emma's belly. You could only be teased with someone's scent for so long through their old clothes and the barrier of shoe leather before you were filled with a burning need. For months, the tiny man had pushed away how horny the pair made him but all those barriers melted away in an instant.

The world began to shudder around him and the rhythmic slapping that echoed along with the pair's heavy breathing told Justin that foreplay was over.

Looking up, he found himself beneath the giant's sculpted torso, which flexed from each one of Aiden's powerful thrusts. The giant's eyes were locked with his gargantuan girlfriend's, neither of them caring about Justin giving in to his base instincts on the girl's stomach.

The little man moaned and thrust his own rock hard cock against Emma's body, which rattled with a moan in response. He knew it was from the powerful strokes of his gigantic captor but Justin told himself that it was for him as he fucked her soft flesh harder and harder. His breathing hitched with excitement while his body started to shake and then the orgasm tore through him.

His little roar of triumph was completely covered up by the pair's own noises and everything still shook as he flopped over onto his back, a thick white load oozing out of his own penis. He stared at the sludge coming out of him, the sight of Aiden's immense cock going in and out of Emma's pussy in the distance reminding him of just how small he was. Justin knew that he should feel shame or embarrassment but all he felt was relaxed for the first time in months.

Aiden's orgasmic thunder made the fillings in Justin's teeth rattle and Emma's own excited whines reached a fever pitch that left his whole body tingling.

The giant didn't pull out though, he kept pumping inside her until her whole body seized with ecstasy. Only as she lay panting in the afterglow of her orgasm, each one of her breaths rocking Justin about, did the giant slow down his strokes and then finally pull out.

He landed on his side, his eyes already half-lidded and a sleepy smile on his face.

Emma leaned up and kissed him while her fingers came down to pluck up Justin's limp form.

An acrid and salty smell brought him back to the frightening reality of his shrunken existence as he was deposited onto the sticky wet spot between the giantess's legs.

“Your master whipped you up the perfect dessert, little man,” She giggled and Aiden snorted while Justin was left trembling before her slick womanhood. Her fingers came down and spread apart her labia to reveal the white sludge trickling out of her, “Enjoy your creampie.”

The sheet squelched beneath his hands and knees as he crawled forward, all the joy and relief he had felt replaced with the fear and humiliation that had hung over him like a cloud since Aiden shrunk him. He could feel their eyes on him as he started to lick the cum away, the familiar taste of the giant's spunk mingling with the sharp tang of Emma's juices.

Soft voices rumbled overhead, their attention drifting away from his toils after the first few licks. By the time he was finished, Aiden was deep asleep and the only light in the room came from Emma's phone.

Her long nails came down and plucked him up before she carried him back to his cage. He stared up at her, his stomach roiling from his 'dessert', and he could see her eyes flicker toward him in the blue light cast by the screen.

Emma's impassive expression softened and she bent down toward the floor. “Here you go, little man,” she cooed while feeding her black ankle socks through the door of his cage, “I did promise to spruce up your cage a while ago, didn't I?”

The air suddenly smelled of her feet, strong but not entirely unpleasant. His voice cracked as he stared up at her, “Th-thank you!”

She waved her hand dismissively, “Don't worry. I'll talk to Aiden over break and next semester we'll get you some toys and maybe a little wheel. You won't even recognize this place when I'm through with it...”

The smile on Justin's face faltered as he listened to her talk about him like he was an animal in the zoo. It returned though when he watched her turn around and walk back to the bed, her hips swaying and making her taut buttcheeks almost bounce with her every step.

The more he thought about it, the more Justin tried to tell himself that it was all the cum he had swallowed the night before rather than the emotions that rushed through him that were making him feel bad. He knew that it wasn't entirely true and that at some point he'd have to reconcile everything that was raging inside his shrunken head but he figured he'd have the entirety of Aiden's winter break for that kind of introspection.

Emma stirred on the bed and a moment later she slid off of it, stretching her trim frame up to the ceiling within a few seconds of her feet hitting the ground. A smile appeared on her lips as she surveyed the clothes scattered across the floor and she walked about, getting dressed in the same clothes that she had on the night before. The giantess paused and looked at Justin, who had used one of her socks as a thin mattress and the other as a blanket to survive the chill of the night.

Her hand drifted down and opened up the top drawer of the dresser before pulling out a pair of gray socks from within it. Crossing back to the bed, she settled down on the edge to pull the socks and then her shoes on. She gently patted Aiden's stomach then scratched it, pulling him into the waking world for a moment, “I'm stealing a pair of your socks because I gave mine to your slave so he could have a blanket for once.”

“You're the best, babe,” Aiden chuckled before his voice become a little more serious, and a touch more vulnerable, “You're coming back tonight, right? It's the last Fight Night of the semester.”

“Of course, I want to see your little man beat Bryce's champion,” Emma bent down and kissed him, “I'm going to bring my Little and a few other Tri-Delts, so tell the boys to be on their best behavior.”

She rose up to her full height and Aiden's hand smacked her firm backside, earning him a gasp and a mock slap, “I'll let the boys know, Emma.”

“You're lucky you're cute,” she giggled while moving toward the door, snatching her coat up along the way, “I'll see you tonight.”

“See you,” She blew him a kiss and the giant puckered his lips back at her. Then the door opened and shut and Aiden let out a long satisfied sigh while her footfalls retreated down the hall. He grabbed his phone from its charger and then let out a low rumbling fart, “I'm glad she's going to bring Hannah tonight. Hopefully she can get Isaac's mind off that weird Gamma Phi Beta bitch. I keep telling him that whole sorority is stuck up and won't put out but he keeps shaking his head and saying I don't get it...”

Justin nodded along as the true source of the horrible feeling in the pit of his stomach finally became clear: it was Fight Night.

His memories of every brutal battle on the sands of Alpha Chi Rho's miniature arena seemed more real than any humiliating task that Aiden demanded he performed. Scuffed sneakers and dirt beneath the giant's fingernails all blurred together along with the hours spent kneeling at the frat bro's feet while he played video games or watched sports. Even eating the giant's cum over and over again got lost in the strange surreality of his shrunken existence.

In the fraternity's arena though, he was face to face with his people his own size. People who were out for blood because they were all faced with the fact that it was kill or be killed. Looking down at his own hands, he could see the scars that covered his knuckles from the beatings he had been forced to deliver. Glancing blows from the makeshift weapons they tossed down for the shrunken fighters to use had left their marks as well, each one capable of bringing a sharp memory of the pain he felt in the moment.

All he had to do was make it through one last battle against the previous semester's champion and he would have weeks to relax in whatever fancy mansion that Aiden called home. Justin knew that his life outside the frat house wouldn't be any easier, it would continue to be humiliating and physically draining, but at least he'd have an entire month or more without having to fight.

As always, Aiden didn't bother him during the day of a Fight Night. He still loomed over Justin's world but he let the man sit comfortably on the soft socks that Emma had left him, a faint smirk on his face every time he caught sight of the shrunken man curled up beneath the thin cotton sheath. Justin was honestly grateful to be left alone, his heart already racing from thinking about all the fights he had already been in and the one that was to come that night.

He knew when the party was approaching not from the way the world outside the window grew dark but from the thunder of giants moving through the cavernous fraternity house. Rising up and stretching out his body, Justin watched as Aiden changed out of the sweatpants and t-shirt he had worn all day.

It wasn't the first time that he had watched Aiden get dressed in the traditional Frat Bro Uniform of a white shirt, khaki pants, and a navy blazer but it told him that this Fight Night was more special than the others. Leather creaked from Aiden's feet sliding into a pair of dark brown loafers, their soft soles slapping gently across the floor as he crossed to Justin's cage.

The little man tried to stand tall in the shadow of his colossal captor but a shiver went down his spine when he met the young giant's dark gaze. “Better fucking win tonight,” Aiden boomed before he opened the cage door.

A knock came as his fingers wrapped around Justin's body. Despite all the muscle he had packed on since shrinking, the little man knew that he was still no match for the powerful digits, each one feeling like a steel bar against his back.

The door opened and Emma sauntered in wearing a pristine white a-line dress with white tights clinging to her legs and her recently polished white boots on her feet. She had applied enough rouge to make her cheeks practically pink while her eyes bore a thick black wing and hints of sparkly red eyeshadow. Her bright blue eyes looked down at him before turning to look at Aiden while her glossy pink lips spread into a grin, “I just wanted to come see my boys and wish them luck.”

Emma gently cupped Aiden's chin and pulled him in for a kiss that quickly turned deeper, their lusty moans rumbling through the world a second later. When they pulled apart, her hand drifted down to Aiden's and lifted it up.

Justin trembled as he was brought up to her grinning face, the breath wafting out of her mouth already tinged with vodka. The huge lips puckered before plowing into his face, darkening his world and coating him in saliva that made his skin tingle from the booze that lingered in it. A powerful suction threatened to pull him inside her mouth before he suddenly felt dazed from the force of her kiss.

The giantess's giggles rang in his ears before she whispered, “And good luck to you too, little guy.”

He couldn't help the blush that rose into his face while he gagged on the girl's spit. Aiden thankfully said nothing, merely wrapping an arm around his girlfriend before carrying Justin through the house.

The first floor of the house was a sea of giant people who were all dressed the same. Every giant was a wall of white and navy standing atop two khaki pillars while their giantess guests all wore white dresses, which while made of many different cuts and styles were all decidedly shorter than one would expect given the cold. Aiden cut through the crowd with ease, several people even deferentially stepping out of his way when they spotted Justin hanging limply in his hand.

The little man was placed into one of the cages that ringed the arena though he noticed this time there weren't any people in the cages to his immediate right or left. Peering through the bars, he could see a few other fighters in the distance but it seemed as if the last Fight Night of the year had far less competitors than the first one he had taken part in.

Aiden and Emma remained towering over his world, the brunette only slinking off to go get the pair drinks; jungle juice for her and a frothy beer for him. Other giant people moved closer to the arena despite no announcement roaring through the crowd.

Isaac stood a few cages down, his suit jacket and white shirt looking as if they would burst across his muscular torso if he flexed. Justin actually recognized the young woman he was talking to, who barely reached one of his pecs despite the thick platform sneakers on her feet. The redhead had been at every Fight Night that semester, though always dressed in garish punk outfits. That night she too was wearing a skimpy white dress that was tight around her chest with its skirt almost poofing out past her waist. Her shrunken prisoner, instead of dangling off her belt was in a white leather harness on her chest that silver chains hung off of. Unlike the last few times Justin had seen him, the young man didn't look uncomfortable or scared, he simply stared up at his captress with a dreamy look on his face.

Her eyes were locked with Isaac's, whose thick fingers played with the silver floral band that wound its way through her red hair while she blushed and giggled. Past the pair, he saw a girl with long auburn hair whose her bare arms crossed in front of her chest while her white Ugg boot tapped angrily against the floor. Even though Justin had never seen her before, he had a feeling that the giantess was Hannah, Emma's Little. The girl was no doubt annoyed that the guy her friend promised to set her up with was fawning over the same girl he always did.

The announcer, the same frat brother who had been there when Aiden shrunk Justin all those months ago, stood up on a chair to rise above the crowd. He raised his arms and the roar of the crowd suddenly died, “Welcome, folks, to Alpha Chi Rho's last Fight Night of the semester!”

Justin had become used to keeping his hands over his ears when the announcer spoke but even he could feel the cheer that erupted around him practically pierce his eardrums. Taking deep breaths to steady himself, he listened to the giant ramble on and on about the semester's various fights, commending the various brothers rather than their shrunken slaves when he mentioned the winners of each event. Emma's howl of joy when Aiden was mentioned made the little man stagger about while reminding him that the victory sex the pair would have later would no doubt be even more intense than what they had all done the previous night.

The speech came to a close and the first cages rattled open.

The shrunken man shut his eyes though, having learned over the course of the semester that watching the fights was far worse than being in them. From the sound of flesh pounding against flesh and the screams and grunts that echoed out, he knew that it was a harsh fight between two women. Fight Night always started with a women's fight and Justin had seen the bulges that stirred in the giant's crotches when they happened, a sight that always left his stomach churning.

More cheers roared as the fight came to a conclusion and the next one began, this one between two shrunken men from the sound of it. Plastic clattered through the air within a minute as the giants provided weapons to the pair. He could make out voices literally calling for blood while one girl roared 'Finish Him' as the guttural cries of pain from the tiny men were overtaken by laughter from the enormous crowd. The sound of fighting stopped but there was still clapping and cheering, which Justin knew meant only one thing: they were demanding a kill.

The sound of a sharpened plastic knife being driven into a man's stomach cut off the chanting before a deafening roar surged through the room.

Aiden's friend vamped, talking about 'what an upset' the fight had been while the shrunken man's body was cleared from the field and new sand was tossed onto the blood soaked arena. When the giant started to talk about the final fight of the semester, between Bryce's champion and Aiden's challenge, the sound of his own blood pumping in his ears began to overtake the roar of the gigantic crowd.

Opening his eyes and rising to his feet, Justin looked out across the white sand of the arena to the far cage where his opponent sat. The first thing he noticed was just how big the man was, not that he was any taller than Justin since fighters seemed to all be forced to be roughly the same height by whatever magic shrank them but that he seemed to be nothing but a broad wall of muscles. His skin was far more scarred than Justin's was after only a semester and it made the tiny man wonder just how long Bryce's shrunken man had reigned as the champion.

All semester he had heard Aiden fume about his fraternity brother and the tiny man expected the giant to be a meathead similar to his own captor and most of the Alpha Chi Rho brothers. Instead, a gangly young man with one of those permanently sneering faces that was desperately asking for a punch towered over the opposite cage. His clothes seemed a little too big for him, as if he had trouble finding something that could accommodate his long but bony frame. Bryce's ears looked too big for his face and when he smiled, Justin spotted a gap between his front teeth which served to only make him look even more like the MAD Magazine guy.

Justin could only imagine how annoying the towering son of a bitch was to deal with for a normal sized person, especially if he possessed the same superiority complex and entitlement the rest of his fraternity brothers did. There was simply something about him that exuded a weaselly nature and screamed 'I'm a prick, I know I am, and there's nothing you can do about it.'

The shrunken man took solace in the fact that the bastard would probably be alone and miserable for his whole adult life but then he saw a dainty feminine hand loop through the crook of the giant's elbow.

The arm that stretched from Bryce's was pale and narrow leading to a slight set of shoulders with long brown hair draped over them. A lump formed in his throat when he realized that the girl was in a white dress that would have been considered sexy sleepwear just a decade ago, making her look both innocent and slutty all at once. His neck craned back and the jolt of recognition that went through him made the tiny man want to vomit.

Kimberly stood arm in arm with Bryce, a coy smile on her face as she gazed across the arena at Aiden, who remained stone faced under the girl's stare. Looking back, he noticed one of Emma's eyebrows arch in a question before she simply shrugged it off, obviously unconcerned at the strange way the other girl was watching her boyfriend.

“Weapons litter the arena,” the giant announcer thundered, “Perhaps our champion and challenger will use them or maybe they'll settle their score with their own two fists. I remind all of you that betting has officially closed as the final fight begins: Aiden's challenger steps up to Bryce's champion!”

The cages rattled open and Justin took several cautious steps out onto the sand while his opponent did the same. Simply watching the other man unfold his bulk sent a shiver down the shrunken man's spine and then all of his muscles seemed to ripple when he shook out his limbs. The muscular champion started to cross the arena in utter silence, picking up speed with each stride.

Justin squared his shoulders and moved to meet the man in the middle, desperate not to let him strike with his full weight and momentum.

The first swing came directly for his head and Justin just managed to duck beneath it, letting him inside the brute's guard. Slamming his kidneys with a flurry of sharp knuckled punches, he suddenly felt like he was going to win this just by virtue of fighting faster and smarter. Then he noticed that while his knuckles began to hurt as if he was hitting a hard tree or wall, the muscular man hadn't even winced.

The second swing was a swift jab with his opponent's left.

Justin actually felt his feet lift off the ground for a moment before they hit the sand and he immediately staggered backward. Limping away and nursing his already bruised rib, he looked back at his opponent with the horror clearly written on his face.

In the heavens behind the muscular beast, he could see Kimberly and Bryce both smirking down at him. While it seemed the giant frat brother always looked that, Kimberly especially looked like a cat who had eaten a canary.

His eyes snapped back to the champion and he swore he could see a faint aura of blue and green light rising off of him. Justin didn't know enough about the magic the fraternities and sororities practice to know if they could do something to help in a fight but he also felt like if they could, the pair looming on the opposite side of the arena would do it.

The champion stalked toward him, his face set in determination but not bearing any malice or joy at what was coming. Justin had a feeling that just like him, his opponent was only trying to survive the cycle of Fight Nights to reach the day when he would simply be a slave and toy to his giant captor.

Something hard bounced against his heel and the tiny man immediately reached down and clutched the plastic sword that lay at his feet. Armed with the blade and worried that his opponent was magically enhanced somehow, Justin knew that he couldn't wait for the champion to start their next confrontation.

With the crowd roaring in excitement, he rushed forward.

He rolled outside his opponent's swing and brought the plastic knife-turned-sword down in a quick slash. It bit into the other man's flesh but there was much greater resistance than Justin anticipated and worse, no blood seeped out of the wound. It was almost as if it had already started to scab over, nothing but a fresh pink wound on the hulking man's forearm.

Stumbling away from his opponent's quick backswing, he moved behind him and stabbed at the soft spot beneath the man's ribs, where he had accidentally hit his very first opponent.

The plastic blade bent and slid across the skin, like it would have if you tried to use it to cut into an overdone steak. He dragged it back to produce another cut that looked as if it had already healed and moved away as the champion turned around to face him.

“I'm sorry about this, man,” there was a sadness in the champion's voice but it wasn't sympathetic, it was the way people talked about something that was inevitable and immutable in their mind, “I begged him not to, reminded him it's against the rules, but that girl must give great head or something...”

He had known Kimberly had orchestrated it the moment he saw her but Justin still felt as if he had been punched in the gut to learn that he was nothing more than a pawn in her petty revenge scheme against Aiden for how he treated her.

“I'll try to make it quick.”

Justin screamed in response, driving his sword up toward the soft underside of the other man's chin. Whether it was magic or skill, the champion simply jerked his head to the side and then smashed his forehead directly into Justin's nose.

Stars flashed across his vision and blood spurted through his nostrils while the crowd let out a collective 'oof' at the savage hit.

Red hot pain erupted at his wrists and there was a faint pop as he dropped the blade from his hands. The champion shoved him back, making his arms windmill about until he landed in a heap on the sand. Justin tried to scrabble for a weapon and his fingers brushed against the side of one a moment before his opponent's bare foot smashed down onto them.

He screamed while the man's callused heel ground against his fingers, breaking them with a series of snaps and cracks. The champion looked up at the crowd looming over him, his other foot coming to rest on Justin's chest while his arms rose in triumph.

The little man could see the punk redhead scream for his blood, her cheeks red with excitement. Meanwhile, on Isaac's other side, Hannah was pumping her fist while her full lips mouthed the words, “Finish him!”

The champion's lips tugged with a faint frown while he shrugged his broad shoulders, “I tried, dude.”

Desperation filled Justin and he grabbed the ankle on his chest with his still functioning hand. He tried to yank his opponent's foot out from under him but it remained firm, so heavy that it felt like it was made of lead.

The foot lifted off and with a shake, his hand was tossed aside.

And then he watched the man's bulk drop down onto him.

His whole body flopped against the sand, knocking the wind out of him and sending fresh pain surging up from his broken fingers. Knees pressed against his shoulders pinning his arms firmly against the ground while thick callused hands wrapped around his neck.

Justin squirmed desperately as the pressure increased.

“Stop fighting,” the champion growled through gritted teeth, “It's over. Let me do this as painlessly as possible.”

He managed to get his unbroken hand up to push against the rock hard thigh of the other fighter. The world was going gray while he shoved over and over again until he finally got enough leverage to lift his shoulder blade from the earth.

The champion lost his balance but regained it quickly, slamming his knee down into the dirt with a frustrated grunt.

With his arm now free, Justin jabbed his thumb toward the sky, aiming for the bright white of his opponent's eyeball. He felt the slight resistance and then the sudden squelch of him gouging into the champion's eye socket.

The roar of pain made the man buck backwards while Justin tried to rise up higher.

“FUCK YOU!”

One of the champion's hands was still on his neck and it immediately pushed down, slamming the back of Justin's head against the floor. He plowed through the sand around him and his head smashed against the hardwood that lay beneath, leaving him dazed.

His head was slammed down again and again, each hit making his graying eyesight waver.

The champion adjusted his grip so that he could crush Justin's windpipe with one hand while his free hand was pulled back in a fist. The heavily scarred knuckles came down over and over, delivering fresh red hot pain each time while bones and cartilage cracked beneath them.

Justin could feel his teeth coming loose while his lips ballooned and his cheeks started to break apart. Whenever the blood cleared from his eyes and the champion reared back with his fist, the shrunken man could see the angry look on the other man's face. His eye was bright red, blood seeping down his cheek like tears.

Beyond him though were Bryce, who watched the scene with a perverse delight, and Kimberly, who kept looking from where Justin was struggling to breathe under the weight of his injuries to Aiden. His captor was nothing more than a wavering shadow at the edge of his vision, still and silent as the horrible inevitable conclusion of his attempt to beat Bryce's champion played out in front of him.

The pain from the punches and slams didn't even register in Justin's mind anymore.

All he could do was stare at Kimberly's giggling face, which grew dimmer with each passing moment, amazed that his life was coming to an end because of some relationship drama between two kids who weren't even old enough to drink.

Justin tried to find some last scrap of energy to fight back with but his whole body was numb.

When the champion's fist came down the final time, the little man actually welcomed the darkness and the relief that came with it.



Chapter End Notes:

Happy start to the week all!

A friendly reminder that there are more chapters available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there's exclusive stories only for those that pledge $5/month.

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a good week!