- Text Size +

The air around Kendall was thick with the smell of Abigail's feet.

A cold front had swept through campus just in time for the giant girl's calculus final, which meant Kendall had awoken to the sound of the giantess grumbling as she layered up in her closet. The shrunken girl had remained trembling in the fetid but warm nest that she had created out of the blonde's dirty laundry, watching Abigail pull on first tights then a pair of fleece lined jeans and finally stuffing her woolen socked feet into her platform Uggs. A t-shirt, a fleece, and a hoodie were piled onto her chest before she grabbed a long wool coat from the very back of her closet and wrapped it around her body.

Tugging a beanie onto her head, the girl's dark green eyes latched onto Kendall. Her face remained passive but her voice was firm when she boomed, “Be ready when I get back, peasant.”

The little girl spent the next few hours trembling, uncertain exactly what she was supposed to do or prepare for. The moment she heard the door knob start to turn, Kendall had raced out of the safety of her makeshift bed and knelt down in the center of the room. She craned her neck back as Abigail walked in, the small part of her cheeks that sat exposed between her scarf and beanie a bright red.

Steam poured out of a mug in her hand while she groaned miserably, the floor shaking from her footfalls. “Be thankful that you don't have to go outside today, peasant...”

The blonde stood at her desk, slowly removing most of the layers that she had put on that morning and dumping them onto her chair. Despite the gloves that she had worn, her fingertips were still noticeably red and the giantess winced when she pressed them against the hot mug.

Her eyes glanced to the other side of the room, where her roommate's bed sat empty, “Where's Michelle?”

“I don't know, y-your Highness,” Kendall's voice quivered, from fear and the faint chill that hung in the air, “She got dressed in what looked like ski clothes and...”

“Ugh, she would,” Abigail boomed as she plucked her laptop off of her desk and tossed it onto her bed. She settled down on the edge and then tugged her boots off with a sigh, “Probably having a snowball fight with some frat boys or something...”

Kendall watched as the girl peeled the thick wool socks from her feet and draped them over the mouths of her boots. Abigail's wrinkled soles were slightly red though she wasn't sure if that was from the cold or from just walking.

“C'mere, peasant,” Abigail snapped her fingers, “I'm not doing shit for the rest of the day but that doesn't mean you aren't.”

The moment she reached the larger girl's feet, Kendall found herself being hauled into the sky and dumped onto the girl's bed. The blonde let out a sigh and swung her feet up, letting them fall flat directly in front of the shrunken girl and making her whole body sway. Abigail's legs rose up to where her knees loomed over the bed like a vast peak, the far slope of which became the resting place of her giant laptop.

The world trembled from the girl getting into a more comfortable position. “Warm up my toes first, then get rid of any lint, then a nice massage...” The litany of commands was interrupted by a yawn and then a sip from what Kendall realized was a mug of hot cocoa, “Then some lotion after that, it's so dry out...”

Her shoulders slumped down as she finally realized what she was supposed to be preparing for: a day of pampering the blonde after her calculus final.

As humiliating as it was to bend down and start hugging the girl's already warm toes to banish away whatever minor cold clung to them, Kendall found that she didn't really mind. It wasn't that she could no longer feel humiliated by what she was forced to do, it was that it no longer stung in the same way.

Abigail didn't even taunt her anymore, she simply made her pronouncements and that was that.

It was, Kendall realized with a faint smile, the most 'royal' thing about her.

She was like a queen in a fairytale in that way. She announced her intentions or what her end desire was and it was up to the literal little person at her feet to figure out how to make it a reality. After all, Kendall had never warmed up someone's toes before, she simply started pressing her own minimal body heat against the digit in front of her until it wiggled. When that happened, she took it as a sign to move on to the next one and she repeated the process until none of the ten toes in front of her bore a single blush of the cold outside.

The little girl wasn't sure how long had passed before the huge feet shifted, allowing her to massage the soles and then work lotion into them, but Michelle had yet to return and Abigail seemed to have fallen asleep.

Staring down the girl's immense slumbering frame, Kendall found it difficult to see her for the monster she was. With her chest rising and falling, eclipsing her peaceful face where a little bit of drool shined out of her agape mouth, Abigail looked like an exhausted college kid. The kind of girl whose biggest problem in life was being on academic probation because of the immense pressure her overachieving parents put on her.

Then she stirred and let out a beastly noise that shattered the illusion.

Abigail coughed as she sat up, the whole world shaking while she reached for a tissue from the small box that sat on her bedside table. The blonde hacked something into it and made a miserable sounding noise as she flopped back down onto her bed, sending another quake through Kendall's world.

“Peasant,” Abigail's voice was whiny and scratchy as she shook the whole bed again with a shudder, “Where's my phone?”

Peering around the giantess's body, she spied it hidden behind the girl's still open laptop.

“Behind your laptop, your Highness!”

“Can you text, Leslie?” The giantess groaned, “I can't remember how to do the thing...”

Kendall had already started walking toward the girl's phone before she blinked in confusion, realizing that she didn't have a clue what Abigail wanted her to do, “D-do what, yo-your Highness?”

“Get rid of a damn cold,” Abigail growled before she let out another hacking cough, “They taught us right after rush last year...”

The shrunken girl's body started to shake as she approached the phone, all of the dark thoughts that had flooded her when she tried to email Jordan coming right back to the forefront of her mind. She trembled as she knelt down in front of the locked iPhone.

Abigail sniffled, “The passcode's my birthday, 4-1-8-0-4.”

Kendall punched in the number with a hand that was violently shaking, certain that another round of violent intrusive images was about to paralyze her in indecision. She couldn't help but wonder why Abigail was making her do it, if it was some test of the spell or just that she had forgotten in the haze of waking up congested after an unplanned nap.

She brought up the messages app and felt like bile was rising in her throat.

The most recent conversation was an unread message from Michelle telling Abigail to come down to the Delta Psi house for hot toddies. Kendall's vision wavered slightly and her chest tightened painfully while she scrolled down to Leslie, whose contact had the Gamma Phi Beta letters written in an emoji after her name. She tried to take a deep breath but found it impossible as she braced herself against the phone and then tapped the still bright screen.

“Tell her to hurry,” the bed shifted as the giant girl curled up, “I hate feeling like this...”

Kendall felt like her skull was vibrating as she tapped out the message on the digital keyboard. The minute she hit send, the little girl scrambled away from the phone and didn't stop until she banged into Abigail's knee, which formed a denim clad wall over her world.

She sat there, panting for air while the terror oozed out of her body in thick beads of sweat.

The world shook from Abigail coughing again, her raspy voice rumbling, “Did you tell her to hurry?”

The little girl stammered, “O-of course, y-yo-your Hi-highness...” despite the fact that she honestly couldn't remember what she had written.

They remained like that for several minutes, the world shaking from each of Abigail's coughs, half of which were followed by the thunderous noise of her blowing her nose or hacking up phlegm. A knock came at the door a moment before it opened with a creak but it wasn't Leslie's bubbly voice that filled the room, instead it was the bored tones of the giant girl that had tutored Abigail earlier that semester.

“Can you really not remember how to cure a cold?” The giant girl asked as her feet thumped against the floor.

Kendall stood up and backed away as the girl's shadow fell across her world. Much like before, she looked as if she had just woken up from a nap, her dark hair messy and her baggy t-shirt wrinkled. Her dark eyes looked over the scene, lingering on Kendall for a moment before drifting back to Abigail's face.

“You're not Leslie,” the girl moaned between coughs.

“Yeah, she's busy studying so she told me to come,” Summer chuckled, “So sorry but I won't be bringing you soup or cocoa with little marshmallows or whatever...”

“Don't be mean to me,” Abigail pouted, “I'm sick, Summer.”

“Just be happy I didn't tell Sadie to come up here,” the girl rolled her eyes, “Unlike you, she actually remembers the stuff we teach her.”

Abigail huffed, which turned into another faint cough.

“Ok, hold on, you big baby...”

Summer lifted her hand while whispering in an almost musical fashion. She pressed her thumb against Abigail's forehead then tapped her stomach with the pointer and middle fingers of her opposite hand, which made the giant blonde grunt. The air grew pleasantly warm for a moment and Kendall felt her whole body suddenly relax while Abigail's shuddered before she let out a faint moan.

When the blonde spoke, her voice didn't bear a hint of congestion or sore throat, “Thanks, Summer. Both for doing it and not telling Sadie to.”

“She would have done it,” the girl replied with a shrug.

“I know but she would have been so mean about it.”

“Yeah, she's a brat like that,” Summer laughed while reaching into the pocket of her sweatpants, “Also, here put this into your tea or coffee or whatever today and tomorrow. Same goes for Michelle when she gets back and give some to your slave too...”

“What is it?” Abigail lifted a small vial of clear liquid up above her head, the confusion clear on her face as she peered into it.

“Prophylactic. Think of it like a flu vaccine, which I hope you also got this year.”

Abigail's cheeks suddenly turned red.

“Christ alive,” the girl muttered, “Abigail, magic can do a lot but you don't have to use it for everything. Especially when you don't remember how to do most of it.”

“I've had a hard semester,” Abigail's hand came down and scooped Kendall up before thrusting her at Summer, “I shrank my first slave and I've been busy training her.”

The giantess looked at Kendall then down at Abigail, “Whatever.”

There was a long pause before the little girl found herself being lowered down, her feet sinking into her captress's soft stomach. For some reason, Summer didn't leave, she just stood there staring down at them before she let out a belabored sigh.

“How'd your calc final go?”

“Pretty good, I knew almost everything.”

“Cool...” Summer took a deep breath, “Alright, then. I'm gonna go...”

“Wait, I know you're not going to get it for me but is there still hot cocoa?”

Summer laughed as she started to walk away but she did nod, “Yeah, there is...”

Abigail let out a squeal of delight as she got out of bed and grabbed the mug from her bedside table. Kendall remained wrapped up in the blonde's fist as she moved through the house, struggling to process everything that had just happened while the world blurred by.

She found herself dropped onto a countertop in the top of the line kitchen that sat at the back of the first floor of the immense sorority house. A crockpot rose beside her like a warehouse and she watched as Abigail ladled steaming hot chocolate into her mug with a strange grin on her face.

“Grab some marshmallows, peasant,” the blonde whispered, her hand waving across the sky toward an immense bag that sat open beside the crockpot.

It took Kendall a few seconds to collect herself after the rapid descent but she slowly walked up to bag and picked up a 'mini' marshmallow. It looked to be roughly the size of a two pound bag of flour though she was surprised to discover that it was still shockingly light. Feeling Abigail's gaze on her back, she slowly grabbed up more until they were too awkward to carry and then turned back to the giantess behind her.

She watched Abigail's fingers come down, uncertain why the blonde thought her plan would be anything other than a way to make a mess before realization struck her. Her shriek of 'No!' was only met with laughter as Abigail pinched her at the waist and ripped her across the sky.

Steam tickled her kicking feet as she was literally dunked into the creamy liquid below, the fingers releasing her before the hot liquid could touch them. In her panic, Kendall opened her arms and the marshmallows spilled directly into the mug, floating cheerily across its surface while she struggled to keep her head above the hot chocolate. It was hot but thankfully not scalding, much closer to a hot bath than she had been expecting.

Abigail's giggle rumbled across her world as the mug was brought up to the girl's plump lips. Everything pitched forward as the girl took a sip and the liquid rushed past Kendall, who found herself trying to pull away even though she was far too big to be swept into the terrifying maw. She watched the blonde's lips smack against each other, shadows dancing across her sharp teeth beyond.

“Perfect,” she boomed while her tongue slithered across her lips, clearing away a few droplets while leaving them shining.

The world shook and the hot chocolate splashed around Kendall while the girl simply walked back through the house, clearly satisfied. She could only sit there, struggling against the small waves and sputtering every time she failed to brace for one. When the blonde returned to her room, she immediately snatched up the potion that Summer had left behind.

Kendall stared up as the girl simply unstoppered it and gently tilted the vial until a single drop fell down into the mug. Abigail then boomed, “Open wide, peasant.”

Even though she was a few inches tall and floating in a mug of hot cocoa, Kendall found it strange to imagine that the liquid that came out of the vial would actually do anything. Still, she also knew that Abigail would force feed it to her one way or the other, and so she opened her mouth as wide as she could.

A glob of it fell down and smacked into the lower half of her face.

Her nostrils burned and she struggled to swallow the liquid that had managed to fill her mouth. The potion was shockingly oily with a strong minty flavor that left her gasping for air as she splashed about in Abigail's mug.

The blonde smiled down at her, a dreamy look on her face as she lifted the mug up to her lips, “You really were one of my big projects this semester, peasant.”

Coughing amidst the melting marshmallows, Kendall reflexively called out, “Th-thank you, yo-your Highness.”

Abigail made a low grumbling noise of contentment before lifting the mug to her lips and taking another sip. “That's what I love to hear from you. I was so worried those first few days. You weren't the little math tutor I wanted and then you kept being so problematic.”

Kendall couldn't help the frown that flashed across her face.

“I kept trying to hold space for you, you know? I kept telling myself that you needed time to adjust and all that but I kept thinking, 'She knows I can crush her, right? Does she get that?' You got it though, slowly but surely you learned how it all worked. I gave you firm boundaries and then you started to flourish.”

The shrunken girl pressed her lips together to keep from letting out the incredulous noise that threatened to burst out of her throat.

“And now there's real trust here,” she sighed happily, “I can let you use my phone and laptop and you've never tried to contact anyone.”

Kendall's mouth opened but before she could protest that it was the spell that stopped her, a terrible realization blossomed in her mind. Abigail wasn't good with magic. That's why she had needed Summer's help to quickly cure her cold but if that was true then that meant it was highly unlikely that Abigail had cast spells on her laptop and phone. All of the intrusive thoughts that had paralyzed her and convinced her not to get help had been her own.

“I think that means you have a bright future with me,” Abigail proudly thundered, “Just think, right now you're my only peasant but one day, probably after undergrad or maybe after med school depending on where I end up, I could shrink a few more little serfs and you could be, like, the head one. What do they call those? Majordomos or seneschals, something like that...”

Kendall watched the girl's hand wave dismissively through the sky.

“You'll be like Bee is for my mom,” the world slanted from another of the girl's long sips before the mug was once again lowered, leaving her staring up at the musing girl, “In fact, over winter break I want you to kind of shadow Bee a bit. Think of it like a little internship.”

The shrunken girl couldn't help herself as she said, “O-of course, your Highness...”

Abigail continued on, planning out their intertwined lives while sipping her cocoa, completely unconcerned with the way that Kendall was battered against the porcelain walls as the liquid dwindled.

All the little girl could think about though was the fact that she had been the thing stopping herself. Every time she had thought about escape, it had been all of her own fears that had kept her in place. She wondered if she would ever be able to overcome that fear but then she found herself staring up into the giantess's mouth.

A mouth that could swallow her, maybe not whole but the girl's sharp teeth would ensure that that didn't matter. Then there were feet that could cover her entire body, fingers large enough to wrap around her and crush her, and the fact that Abigail or more likely someone she knew had the magical know-how to make her life far worse than she could possibly imagine.

Kendall didn't want to know what nightmarish hell Abigail could turn her life into.

The life she had lived the past semester was horrible but she was still alive and while she might never escape, she still could one day. And in all the days before that one, Kendall would apparently never have to worry about the common cold ever again.

“Michelle's still with the Delta Psis but they're all the way on the other side of campus,” the giantess's words derailed Kendall's train of thought, “I think I'm going to stay here and see if anyone wants to play ping pong or foosball or whatever we have down in the basement...”

Kendall's prison shook as she was lifted up into the air and then she was thrown to the floor as it was immediately set back down.

“It gets cold down there so I'm going to put my boots on first...”

Struggling back to her feet, Kendall felt the tremors of Abigail's platform Uggs a moment before her hand appeared above the cup, gripping it before yanking it into the air.

“Then some more hot chocolate because I think I deserve a little treat after the day I've had,” Abigail's palm shifted above and her face filled the sky, “And you deserve one too for being such a great little peasant, hm?”

“Thank you, your Highness,” Kendall called up.

“You're welcome, peasant,” she giggled while flipping her hair, “I am nothing if not a magnanimous ruler.”

Abigail's dark green eyes drifted down but Kendall found that the words of praise were already rising in her throat, “Of course, your Highness! You're the greatest!”

Her plump lips spread into a genuine smile while Kendall felt her stomach twist in discomfort. In that moment, she decided that if she was going to be Abigail's servant, then she would do it with the same fervor she had gone after everything in her life before the blonde had shrunk her.

It was, she knew, the best way for her to survive.



Chapter End Notes:

Happy start to the week all!

A friendly reminder that there are more chapters available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there's exclusive stories only for those that pledge $5/month.

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a good week!