- Text Size +

Grant quickly remembered how the campus shifted after Thanksgiving during his Freshman year. Only half of his classes had had a serious mid-term, so he hadn't been prepared for the way that everyone buckled down in the last few weeks of classes. Finals had loomed over the campus like some kind of immense monster, their shadow enveloping the entire world while he scrambled to finish all his work and cram for every exam.

He had managed a great GPA for that first semester and when it was all over, a part of him had felt like it had all been far easier than the stress made it seem. When Spring came to a close, he had a little more confidence but that strange unsettling feeling had still washed over him as soon as he walked out of his last class. The realization that everything came down to a few final projects and exams made it all seem so intense once again.

With Sadie's Naked Wolfe sneaker sitting above him, Grant knew that there was something dangerous looming over him that year. The soles themselves were smooth black rubber, the tread barely textured at all except for an indent for the company's name and their wolf's head symbol etched in beneath the ball of her foot. They swayed back and forth while high above he listened to her tap a pen against her notebook, having one last minute study session ahead of one of her finals.

She had been carrying him in the back pocket of her jeans and fished him out as she sat down. No commands had thundered across the sky when she dumped him in front of her feet but he still remembered the first time she had worn the pair, telling him to remember just how pristine their white platforms were and to ensure they stayed that way. He had licked at the scuffs he spotted and brushed away the frigid clumps of dirty snow that clung to their sides, the brackish water oozing out of them threatening to make the shoes even dirtier. Walking around the intimidating sneakers, he grimaced when he saw the damp backside of her flared jeans, wondering if he would somehow be blamed for how cold the waterlogged denim would make her heels when they finally got back to her room.

When he was finished touching the shoes up, Grant had taken a moment to settle down and prop his back against the firm platform soles.

The shrunken man wasn't sure how much time had passed when he felt the wall behind him shift and he fell down to see the dark sole of her shoe stretching overhead. Grant lay in its shadow for a long time, wondering if she would drop her foot back down without any concern for where he was. He knew that she wouldn't feel him beneath the sneakers and the thought sent a strange shudder through his body.

A part of him was afraid but it was also impossible to deny the fact that his member also stirred.

The idea that the enormous redhead could kill him by accident felt so right.

Grant had always been nothing to her, just a guy who watched her run by in the afternoons while making up impossible scenarios in his head about her. When she finally took notice of him, it had been to turn him into what he had always used her and her friends for in his head: a toy.

If Sadie stepped on her toy and crushed it, Grant knew that she could just snap her fingers and get a new one. She ruled every aspect of his life and she deserved to because he was nothing in comparison to her.

All Grant could ever hope to be was useful enough to earn her praise.

His hand wrapped around his hard cock and he let out a soft moan as he started to gently pump it up and down. He closed his eyes as he thought about Sadie's full lips flapping before him, her coffee scented breath filling his lungs, while the words 'good boy' thundered in his ears.

Rubber scraped against carpet while wood groaned above him and suddenly the shadow covering his world was gone.

Fear made his whole body freeze in an instant as laughter rumbled across the heavens.

“You really are such a little perv, aren't you?” Sadie boomed while her beringed fingers descended, the nails he had painted the night before still a perfect pitch black as they pinched against his hips, “Did I do this to you? Or were you always just jacking off to girl's shoes?”

All Grant could do was tremble as she lifted him into the sky. He wanted to shout that it all happened after he shrank, after she had started using him as a sweat rag and giving him nowhere else to warm up than the inside of her shoes. A part of him though wondered if he really had always been a pervert. After all, he had known what shoes Cassidy, Tiffany, and Sadie all wore when they ran before he shrank.

When they surrounded him that day, he had known who was who.

“I could make you small enough to go for a ride in there,” she said the words without any menace as he limply hung before her face. Her red hair was a little longer, still a pixie cut but far shaggier than it had been at any point during the semester. The fingers of her other hand ran through it as she tilted her head and smiled at him, “I know you'd like it, little guy.”

The fingers around him shifted, cupping him while her thumb ran up and down his chest. All he could do was squirm and yelp while a mischievous smirk played across her face.

“That was going to be your punishment, remember?” Her face grew larger and the air grew moist with her breath as she leaned in. The tip of her nose pressed against his face, making him grunt in shock while her powerful lips pressed against his chest. “But you'd like it too much now. You'd just be a little distraction during my final, humping my toes or whatever.”

Her giggles shook Grant's bones while he lay in her palm, utterly stunned.

“If you even survived the walk to class...”

A faint whimper pushed past his lips while she continued to giggle, the world shaking noise only interrupted by two more wet kisses against his chest.

A low growl filled his entire body before her hot breath rushed all over him, “Say it, perv.”

Grant wanted to protest that he didn't know what he was supposed to say, that he had no idea what was going on or what she wanted from him. Then a small voice echoed up from deep in his chest, it was the same part of him that had known to clean her shoes even without an order. It was the part of him that wanted nothing more than to belong to something bigger than himself.

Or more rightfully, someone bigger than himself.

“I love you, boss.”

The satisfied moan that rumbled through the world made his whole body writhe in a mixture of fear and pleasure. Then came those two beautiful words once again, “Good boy.”

Grant's orgasmic groan was swallowed by her condescending laughter.

Yet, he still felt her beastly tongue swipe across his crotch, cleaning him up in a single swipe.

Her lips smacked then twisted in a frown as he panted in her palm.

“You need more fruit in your diet, dude,” she thundered, her face becoming smaller and distant as she lowered him back to the floor.

Her black backpack rose up to meet Grant and he blinked in surprise as she opened up a small front pouch with her free hand then slid him inside. It was roomy like one of the pockets on her cargo pants and he found himself slouching down with a satisfied smile on his face.

Looking up, he saw her staring down at him with an eyebrow cocked in confusion.

“Wait, you eat my scraps so does that mean...” A faint flush rose in her cheeks.

Grant blinked as the flap above him suddenly came down, blocking off his view of the giantess and the world beyond. A second later, his peace was shattered from the backpack flying up into the air and Sadie throwing it onto her back in a single swoop. She set off toward her exam, each one of her steps making Grant's body bounce about inside the backpack's pouch.

Clinging to the rough canvas walls around him, the little man yelped when he felt the cold air of the outside world push in. Shivering from the sudden chill, Grant never thought he would miss being stretched across one of her buttcheeks with his body bending with her every stride. The warmth of her titanic body though was all that he wanted as she carried him across campus.

Even knowing the drop back to the floor was coming when the chill was suddenly replaced by the warmth of the indoors, Grant could do nothing more than hold on and hope when it happened. He felt like his stomach remained high in the air while the rest of his body plummeted, the strange carnival-like thrill making him unleash a nervous laugh before the bag finally hit the floor. Everything shook and he sailed up to smack into the flap before crashing back in a heap against the bottom of the pouch.

Groaning miserably, he felt the world shake as Sadie and her classmates settled into the room, only a few of them talking as they all went through their last minute preparations for the exam. The professor, or TA, only gave them a few words of encouragement before telling them they could begin and with that, Grant could hear the strange noise of pens and pencils scratching against paper.

Time seemed to stretch on and on as he lay there, the continuous writing only interrupted by the occasional cough or someone taking a swig from a water bottle.

The question of what class the exam was for made the shrunken man suddenly realize that he had no clue what Sadie studied at all. Months at her feet and being carried about in her pocket and he had never absorbed a single rumbling word from a gigantic professor. All he really knew was that she hadn't been in his major but that left dozens upon dozens of possibilities.

Sitting there, Grant had trouble wrapping his head around the idea that he had never learned such a basic fact about his captress. It slowly dawned on him that every time she had been doing work for her classes, she had always consigned him to the floor or a table. He could only catch small glimpses of her textbooks or the notes she wrote both by hand or in her laptop.

The faint gasp of indignation that rose up in him was quickly washed away by the realization that he didn't need to know. Sadie was like a god in comparison to him, she could change his size on a whim and probably do far more frightening things to him if she really wanted to. What her major was and what she planned to do with her life weren't things that he needed to concern himself with.

All he could do was serve her well enough that she let him continue living at her feet.

Grant's dick twitched at the thought and rather than simply stroke his lengthening manhood, he decided that he might as well take a peek at the redhead who ruled his life. He had seen her working from the floor many times and the thought of her chewing her lip in concentration or running her fingers through her short shaggy hair made him even harder. Plus, if he happened to recognize the building she was in and that gave him some small insight into what department the class was listed as, so be it.

Pushing up against the flap, the shrunken man was surprised to find it completely unsecured. It was easy to shove aside and pull himself up to the lip of the pouch to stare out across the room.

Sadie's exam was in a tiered lecture hall but not one of the immense auditorium-sized ones that were scattered across campus. It was a smaller room that could hold fifty students, though not particularly comfortably. Most of his courses had been in similar rooms, which meant that she really could have been anywhere on campus.

He tried to fight the frown that filled his face by looking up at her but when he craned his head back, all he could see was the bottom of the wide built in table that stretched from one end of the tier to the other. Even fully turning around in the pocket, Grant discovered that the backpack blocked his view of her imposing sneakers and even most of her legs. He stared up at the blue denim that clung to her knees and thighs before sighing and slumping back down into the pouch.

Grabbing at the flap, Grant found himself pausing when he looked at the person sitting next to Sadie.

The loose Adidas sweatpants and gray socks in birkenstocks could have belonged to anybody on campus. The heavy belly stretching against a Critical Role t-shirt narrowed the possibilities immensely though. The sturdy looking backpack with a matte black water bottle on one side and a bottle of Mountain Dew on the other confirmed it though.

His friend Josh was sitting barely more than a foot away.

He and Josh were far from best friends or anything like that but they had played D&D together last year and there had been talks to start up a new campaign that kept being killed by scheduling conflicts in the first few weeks of the semester. What really mattered was that Josh was the kind of guy that would stand up for a stranger and if he considered you a friend, he would go to insane lengths to help you.

Josh was the best chance at a savior that Grant had seen since Sadie shrunk him.

And yet, the shrunken man remained in the pouch.

Possibilities swirled in Grant's head; of being saved, of returning to his proper size, of walking around campus and getting to be human again. But then he thought about what would happen if he saw Sadie at his normal size after everything that happened.

Grant had been taller than her before she shrank him but as he tried to think about it, he couldn't imagine it. All he could think about was how he would want to do nothing more than to get down on his knees in front of her and then bend down to lick a scuff from her shoe. He wasn't meant to be taller than her, he was meant to be where he was in a pouch on her backpack waiting for her to finish her exam.

It wasn't even the fear of what she might do to Josh or anyone else who helped him.

It was that Grant knew that if he was returned to his normal size and then saw her, he would want to be small again because he wasn't supposed to be big. All the dreams he had about a career in tech and dating and everything else he thought he would be had belonged to someone different than he was now.

He had finally found what he was meant for and it was serving Sadie.

The chair above him creaked and he felt the world shake as the gigantic redhead pushed away from the desk. A pen clicked and he watched her stuff it into the front pocket of her hoodie before rising up to her feet. When she began to bend down, her hand reaching for one of the straps of her backpack, Grant burrowed deeper into the pocket.

He caught a glimpse of the world blurring by and Josh's brown eyes turning to track the movement. The little man wondered if his former friend caught a glimpse of him before the flap fell down and hid him from view.

The world swayed with each of Sadie's steps and she dropped her blue book down on the professor's desk with a solid thwack. Her pace picked up then the world grew cold as she stepped out onto the campus, humming happily to herself.

The backpack shifted, sending Grant tumbling inside the pouch before it opened up and her fingers snuck in. He yelped as he was pulled out into the frigid air, a snow blanketed expanse stretching in every direction, but then Sadie's fingers were wrapping around him. She lifted him up to her face and blew warm coffee scented breath onto his shrunken body.

“You've become so well behaved, dude,” she didn't quite coo down at him but there was a doting tone to her voice that made Grant cuddle into her warm palm, “I just know you're going to be so great when I take you home for break and next semester... I can't wait.”

“Thank you, boss! Neither can I!”

She giggled and then her lips pressed against his shrunken body again.

“Good boy.”



Chapter End Notes:

Happy start to the week all!

A friendly reminder that there are more chapters available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there's exclusive stories only for those that pledge $5/month.

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a good week!