- Text Size +

Kendall couldn't really believe that she had missed the Gamma Phi Beta house when she had been at Abigail's childhood home.

The comfort that she had felt being shrunk back down to her familiar doll-like size had been replaced with terror when Abigail had dropped her onto the floor then rose back up to her full height. She could feel her heart hammer in her chest as her neck craned back to take in the towering blonde, her face completely eclipsed by the shelf of her breasts. Canvas and rubber stretched from the girl wiggling her toes inside the white converse she wore on the flight back, making Kendall flinch on the floor.

“My feet are cold, peasant,” she boomed, drawing Kendall's attention to the fact that melting snow clung to the thin rubber sole and the canvas was stained from the water it had already absorbed.

With a cry of, “Let me help you, your Highness,” Kendall found herself thrust once more into the familiar routine of being the giant brat's slave.

Days quickly blurred together as the shrunken girl dealt with one thing after another; the parade of shoes that had to be cleaned, the giantess's orange acrylics that needed to be removed so that her natural nails could be painted a festive mixture of green and red, and Abigail's stress from the last few weeks of the semester, which was released through the abuse of the shrunken girl's body. Her tiny head felt like it was spinning every which way while thunderous conversations boomed over her head and every giantess in the sorority geared up for their approaching finals.

The little girl rubbed her eyes, struggling to remember what day it was as she stared up at the movie theater-sized screen of Abigail's Macbook.

The giantess's last Brit Lit paper covered the screen and Kendall realized that she had reread the same line roughly three times. The room around her was quiet, Abigail had dropped her in front of the computer before strolling out of the room with no explanation, her chunky Filas thumping loudly with her every step. Michelle had sat at her own desk for a while, occasionally glancing in the little girl's direction before she too ended up leaving, though she announced that she was off to get dinner while tugging on her thick-soled Docs. Florence had begged her to come along, clutching her stomach while pressing her lips against the stiff leather of the girl's boots.

The giantess had simply chuckled before shoving her aside with her toe, “I'll bring you something back, don't worry...”

The world shook, the door shut, and that had been it.

Sighing, Kendall turned back toward the paper and fixed a typo that she somehow had missed until rereading the sentence a fourth and final time. She was about to move on when she glanced at the clock and realized that Michelle had been gone for over twenty minutes, with Abigail having left nearly an hour ago.

A strange thought entered her head as she leaned forward to scroll down the page.

She could contact someone using the immense computer.

The thought had crossed Kendall's mind before but normally Abigail or Michelle was in the room while she edited the blonde's papers. They would have easily been able to spot that she was struggling to type out an email rather than doing what she had been ordered to. Yet, neither of them were coming back any time soon.

Even if Michelle was eating in one of the dining halls, if she was still gone after twenty minutes that meant she was eating with people and thus would be gone for at least an hour. Since she didn't know where Abigail had gone, she had to assume that the blonde could be back at any moment but that was a risk that she had to take.

Moving the cursor away from the paper to switch over to Safari, Kendall suddenly found herself wondering who she should even contact. Her parents and most of her friends from high school and undergrad lived far away, so they wouldn't be able to do anything fast enough to free her. If they believed the message at all, which was a pretty big 'if', they might just call the police and Kendall was certain that the sorority girls were more than capable of magically manipulating the minds of the local PD.

And that was assuming that the campus's Greek Life hadn't gotten the police out of their hair long ago using utterly mundane methods.

That left people she had met in law school, since they'd at least all be local. Most of her professors were older, not the type who would be willing to break into a house to rescue her or possibly even leave their houses well after the sun had set. She had barely gotten to know the majority of her classmates, some of them had been much older than she expected and so she had gravitated toward the few other girls who had also clearly just graduated college to form a study group.

The three girls in her study group were the only logical answer, it seemed so obvious that Kendall found herself questioning why it had taken her so long to think of it.

Pressing down with both hands on the touchpad to 'click' it, she watched a new window of Safari boot up and got to her feet to start manipulating the keys. She stopped short of the space bar, suddenly wondering just which girl to contact.

Her initial plan had been to email all three of them since she had them saved as a group contact, but something nagged at the back of her mind telling her that was a bad idea. Closing her eyes and thinking, Kendall wracked her brain trying to figure out why.

A cold chill went up her spine as she remembered the last time they had all met up. They had been huddled around one of the long oak tables in the law library, passing around summaries of the case studies they had been assigned, when she had noticed the pink water bottle that Ellen had next to her. It had been a wide mouthed Nalgene, notable only for how big it had seemed, but there had also been two fading Greek letters stamped on the side: Delta Gamma.

Fear ran through her little body at the realization that she had been sitting next to a sorority girl talking about torts and criminal law for weeks. She had always wondered how Ellen managed to look so put together despite how exhausted they all were and now she knew. Ellen no doubt had some shrunken person back in her apartment, keeping everything pristine while she could focus all of her time on studying for school.

Another memory flashed through her head from that night.

The backpack that Carol had been wearing as they were leaving, her long red ponytail swished across what Kendall had initially assumed was a monogram or the girl's initials. Instead though, she had stared at three Greek letters: Kappa Kappa Gamma.

While Carol had never been as nicely put together as Ellen, she always seemed far better rested for a law student than Kendall would have expected given how anxious and neurotic she seemed. Again, what the now shrunken girl had written off as strange quirks was obviously the unseen work of Carol's prisoner toiling away to ensure the girl stayed sane.

That left only the final member of their group: Jordan.

No matter how much Kendall thought about it, she couldn't remember any sight of Greek letters or casual references to being in a sorority when she was an undergraduate. Jordan was also the most likely of the three to be willing to actually sneak into the sorority house to save her. There was something in the tall girl's eyes that spoke to some penchant for mischief and a strange knowing smirk when they discussed their criminal law class.

Kendall nodded her head, certain that Jordan was her best chance, but then she paused to glance back at the clock. Her eyes widened when she saw that she had lost another twenty minutes to her strange deliberations.

She was now much closer to having either girl walk back in to find her struggling to type out an email on the gargantuan keyboard. There was no chance that either of them would be kind if they found her not only trying to escape but to spill the magical secrets of their sorority to someone else.

The best case scenario was simply being smacked.

She had been on the receiving end of both girl's immense hands and feet throughout the semester. Those had never been actual attempts to hurt her though, it was that neither of them particularly cared about her or Florence's well being. They would simply knock her aside and scoff, as if it was her fault that she had been in their way.

Michelle wouldn't be particularly vicious with her but she knew that the giantess would find a way to trick Abigail into giving her an even more demeaning or disgusting task to accomplish. She might only suffer a quick flick from the towering girl's acrylic nail but she would certainly spend the rest of the night scrubbing insoles or chewing calluses or plucking unsightly hairs. Whatever it would be, the little girl was certain that it would be humiliating and if Abigail liked it enough it would enter her regular rotation of chores.

Her blonde captress would certainly be horrific to her if she was the one who found her.

Kendall could easily imagine the anger that would fill the girl's enormous face if she walked in to find her writing an email. The smack that would send her flying off of the keyboard to skid across the girl's desk would only be the first part. Next would come the taunting and the teasing, her little body dangling upside down before the giantess's plump shining lips, each of her stinging words booming in he shrunken girl's ears. Then those powerful fingers would wrap around her body and squeeze, her little joints would groan as they threatened to pop and just when she thought every bone was about to break, the pressure would ease off before building up once again. It would happen over and over while Abigail thundered on about the trauma and anguish that Kendall's meager escape attempt had caused.

The worst part wouldn't be the buzzword filled apology that she would have to deliver from the girl's feet, kissing her toes and begging forgiveness every few words. It would be the fact that Abigail would then know that she had a friend on campus, someone who might actually be willing to help her if she ever discovered what was going on.

Kendall would be effectively signing Jordan's death warrant.

The tall girl would find herself the size of a bug between Abigail's feet, her dark green eyes narrowing as she lined up the hard sole of her skyscraper sized cowboy boot. Jordan would be surrounded by shadow as wind whistled in her ears. It wouldn't matter if fear rooted her in place or sent her desperately running, there would be no escaping from Abigail's immense foot. The death would be instant but it would also be horrifically painful for the bug-sized girl but to the blonde, it would just be a single forceful step.

Kendall couldn't do that to her friend.

Walking back to the touchpad, she pushed the cursor up to the little red dot at the edge of the window and closed Safari. Relief flooded through her body as she found herself staring up at Abigail's Brit Lit paper again and she knelt down to continue editing it.

Three more typos, an awkward phrasing, and a missed citation later, Kendall heard keys turning in the door.

She looked toward it but instead of Michelle like she expected, it was Abigail who walked in. Snowflakes glistened on the girl's black bucket hat and in her wet looking blonde hair while her plump lips sucked at an immense neon green straw. Little boba balls shot up through the straw to disappear into the girl's mouth, her jaw gyrating slightly before her entire throat flexed. She unzipped her boxy motorcycle jacket before shutting the door, revealing the tight cream colored sweater that she wore beneath.

Her contented sigh rang through the room as she walked up to her desk, looming over Kendall's entire world. She didn't even seem to notice the way the shrunken girl cowered while her immense hand pushed back the screen so that she could more easily read it. Her dark green eyes scanned over the page as she took another sip, “That's good enough for now...”

“H-highness?” Kendall stammered but the girl's hand was already dipping down to grab the bottom of the laptop.

The whole computer lifted into the sky and the shrunken girl cried out in terror as she flopped down onto the warm plastic, struggling to find somewhere on the sleek frame to cling to. The blonde unplugged the laptop from the charger and carried it to her bed, utterly unconcerned with the way that Kendall screamed and slid about its surface.

Finally everything came to a stop as the laptop sunk into the giantess's bedspread.

High above, Abigail shrugged out of her jacket then tossed her bucket hat onto her desk before shoving her shoes off with two faint grunts. Her phone buzzed and she snorted dismissively when she glanced at the notification, “Too late, loser...”

She tossed the phone aside and rolled her eyes before her hand came down to scoop Kendall up. The little girl's ears popped as she was brought before the giantess's terrifying maw. Warm air that smelled of milk tea washed over her while the girl's voice rang in her ears, “Some dude in the business school is trying to tell me that he got distracted studying and that's why he stood me up. At least come up with a better excuse...”

Kendall trembled in between Abigail's fingers, almost certain that they were about to curl around her until her joints popped just like she had imagined.

“Whatever, I had a nice dinner and then got boba all by myself,” Abigail's nose then crinkled in disgust, “Why are you so sweaty, peasant?”

Kendall blinked, only just noticing the small rivulets that had been going down her body since before the giant blonde had returned.

“Is editing my paper really that hard for you?”

The giantess laughed as she lowered Kendall down to the floor.

She found herself between the giantess's intimidating Filas, the strong smell of the girl's sweat tickling her nostrils. Above her, the bed groaned from Abigail settling into it, sliding her airpods into her ears as she went.

“Just because you're tired doesn't mean you're done working, peasant,” She boomed while reaching for her boba, her face impassive while she glanced down at the shrunken girl, “Clean up my sneakers.”

“Y-yes, your H-highness!” Kendall replied, her body already crawling toward the awaiting footwear.

As she stooped low to start the humiliating task, she wondered why she had been sweating. It was far from warm in the sorority house, at least at her size, and she had just been standing there for the better part of an hour.

Thinking back on her attempt to write an email, a terrible thought entered her head.

Mable's prisoner had told her that her first attempts at escape were stopped by horrifying images implanted in her mind by magic. Her eyes drifted up to where Abigail's feet dangled off of the bed, swaying back and forth while the worn cotton of her socks stretched and wrinkled with every wiggle of her toes. She suddenly wondered if the girl had cast such a spell on her own computer or if it had been Kendall's own mind that had conjured those images?

Her little body trembled against the imposing sneaker.

If Abigail already possessed the power to make her question her own thoughts, then Kendall realized that there might truly be no escape from the blonde tyrant.



Chapter End Notes:

Happy start to the week all!

A friendly reminder that there are more chapters available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there's exclusive stories only for those that pledge $5/month.

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a good week!