- Text Size +

Justin hadn't known what was going to happen when he saw Aiden pack a suitcase one night and simply walk out of his room like he was going to class. He had stared at the giant's closed door for a long time trying to piece it together before he heard a voice roar through the house, “Last call for the run to the airport! If you're not in the truck in a minute, you ain't getting home for Thanksgiving!”

A part of him was relieved that Aiden hadn't shoved him inside his luggage but another part of him wondered just what the hell was going to happen to him while the giant was away. The cage door was locked high above and the giant hadn't left him any food, cum coated or otherwise. Justin wouldn't put it past Aiden to simply leave him to starve for a few days and claim it was part of his constant 'training' for Fight Nights.

Even thinking about them made the shrunken man shudder.

There had been another the previous week and though he had been spared a fight with crude plastic weapons, his knuckles were still raw from the beating he was forced to deliver. His opponent wasn't any newer than he was but he could tell that the young college kid had never been in a fight before he was shrunk down. It wasn't that Justin had a wealth of experience either but when both fighters had a burning need to survive, the one or two fights he'd been in before Aiden kidnapped him were the edge that he desperately needed.

Not that winning made Justin feel good.

The blood, the bruises, the resignation on his opponent's faces. It all haunted him each time he closed his eyes. Worst of all though was how his giant captor was rewarded for his suffering. Each time he left his opponent bloody on the sands of the pit, Aiden got high fives, a wad of cash, and a night where Emma focused all of her attention on his pleasure.

After the latest fight, Justin had lay in his cage covered in bruises and wincing from the pain while he listened to Emma slurp on the giant's colossal cock, the sound of the blowjob only broken up by her whispered words of praise.

When he awoke the morning after Aiden left, the tiny man had almost expected the girl to walk through the door. It wouldn't surprise him if she took him for the long weekend to toil at her feet alongside her own slave, one she talked about regularly but who Justin had never seen.

Imagining himself at the feet of the gigantic coed stirred strange feelings inside him.

Obviously, Justin knew that Emma wouldn't treat him any better than Aiden did, not really. She delighted in torturing and teasing him as much as her newly dubbed boyfriend did. Yet, the little man also knew that there was no way being her prisoner wouldn't be better. While Justin told himself that he had gotten used to the persistent stench of the enormous frat house, he still often gagged when he was carried through it or set down on the floor at the feet of its giant inhabitants. There was no way that even at her grossest, Emma would be half as bad as Aiden.

She didn't come in to save him though, the day simply stretched on with the tiny man hearing giants stride up and down the hallway. He thought about crying out for help but that only sent a different kind of fear through his tiny body, since then he would be at the mercy of whatever giant frat brother passed by and he knew none of them would be kind. Especially since some of them had lost money because he had beaten up their own shrunken pit fighters.

So instead he remained silent while his stomach growled painfully and the world grew dark.

The huge door creaked open and his eyes were drawn to the looming figure in the doorway, his little heart skipping a beat as he wondered who had finally realized that he was alone. The light flicked on to reveal that the immense shadow was Isaac, one of Aiden's actual friends in the fraternity, and Justin breathed a faint sigh of relief.

Isaac was dressed in black sweatpants and a matching hoodie that seemed to be stretched by his broad shoulders. His wide feet were in dark gray socks and a pair of white Nike slides that smacked against his heel with his every step. Where Aiden's face seemed to be constantly carved into a brutish smirk, the African American fraternity brother always seemed to wear an easy smile that made him seem more boyish.

A low chuckle spread across the room as he closed the door behind him.

The giant shook his head as he walked deeper into the room, his dark eyes settling upon Justin. The closer that Isaac got, the more apparent the monstrous bulge in his sweatpants became and the little man began to tremble in fear again.

“Sorry it's taken me so long to check in on you, little guy,” Isaac spoke in soft cooing tones while his fingertip ran across the bars high overhead, “But don't worry, I'll be taking care of you while Aiden's gone.”

He unlocked the door then flicked it open, the clang of the metal making Justin flinch while he stared up into the giant's immense palm.

Isaac chuckled again, “Man, am I really going to do this...”

His hand came down and the question that Justin wanted to ask died in his throat when he caught sight of the giant's other hand, calmly rubbing the cock outlined by his sweatpants. All he could do was shake his head and stare up desperately into Isaac's friendly face.

“Aiden told me he keeps you on a special diet,” he boomed, his hand trapping Justin before the tiny man could even try to dart away from it. He squirmed in Isaac's iron-like grip, his frightened whimper turning into a gasp from the giant squeezing his little body. “I'd have come first thing in the morning but I got my own little bitch who takes care of that load...”

Justin watched Isaac push his sweatpants and underwear down at the same time and his jaw dropped when he saw the giant cock that sprung out of them. It didn't seem to be much longer than Aiden's but it had a shocking girth to it that sent a shiver down the shrunken man's spine.

No matter what difference there was in dimensions, Justin found that it bore the same musky scent that came from his own captor's. Isaac's grip loosened as he was brought closer to it and the little man coughed from the way the melange of the giant's body odor assaulted his nostrils.

“I just bumped into this little Gamma Phi Beta,” Isaac thundered while sitting down on Aiden's desk chair, “She's kind of weird, especially for a sorority girl, but they say weird pussy is the best kind, right?”

Justin didn't know what to say as his world was enveloped by the shadow of the giant's cock, its veiny underside eclipsing everything else. The smell intensified and a faint sheen of sweat appeared on his forehead as he became awash in Isaac's body heat.

He could hear the giant fumbling with his phone in the same instant that his fingers opened up and pressed Justin against his dick. Turning his head to avoid being smothered against the shaft, the little man could feel his cheek almost sticking to the burning hot flesh. Warmth trickled down from above and Justin couldn't stop the retching noise that escaped him as he realized Isaac was already leaking precum.

“Mhm, what is it about redheads, man?” Isaac rumbled, his loose grip gently rocking Justin up and down the shaft, “She's not what I normally go for but she gives me this vibe. I always think it's about to happen but then it just doesn't and I do not fucking get it.”

More precum oozed down the shaft, soaking into his hair and dribbling down onto his shoulders.

“Hey,” the giant's index finger pressed against the back of Justin's head, “Suck down your appetizer, bitch.”

Justin whimpered but the pressure increased and so his mouth opened. He turned his head to face the shaft before he began to lap away at the thin liquid all around him. Salty sticky precum coated his tongue but his gags were lost under the giant moaning the girl's name.

The fingers tightened around him, the pace increased, and then Justin felt his little body being lifted up toward the giant's thick glans. His nose burned from the powerful scent coming out of the almost quivering slit before him but all Justin could do was continue to lick up the clear salty liquid pouring out of it.

The world beyond the giant's cockhead was completely covered by Isaac's phone, where he was probably scrolling through photos of the redhead he was moaning about.

“Here comes your dinner, bitch.”

Justin could feel the whole cock stiffen and the giant's slit widened slightly right before he shut his eyes tight and held his breath. Hot white cum splattered across his face a split second later, forcing its way into his mouth whether he was ready for it or not.

Isaac let out his own satisfied grunt before his thumb pressed down against Justin's head, forcing him to bend low over the glans and take the load face first. The little man had no choice but to gulp down the giant's salty spunk just to be able to catch quick gasps of air, all while Isaac simply leaned back and basked in the glow of his orgasm.

The last few pumps were smeared across Justin's chest from the giant dragging him across his cockhead like he was a towel. Then the shrunken man was dropped back into his cage to watch Isaac rise up and slide his barely deflated manhood back into his sweatpants.

“You'll get a nice load like that every day until Aiden gets back,” the giant boomed while shutting and locking the cage once more. Justin expected the world to shake from the giant walking away but he remained looming over the world, his dark eyes resting on the trembling little man below. “What do you say, bitch?”

Humiliation made Justin's cheeks flush before he called out, “Th-thank you, sir!”

Isaac's friendly smile flashed across his far off face and then the world shook from him walking away, happily whistling after two steps.

The room was once again plunged into darkness as the giant left, leaving Justin to simply lay there as ejaculate cooled against his skin and his too full stomach churned from the salty cum that filled it.

Isaac came back every night like clockwork, always speaking softly at first when he opened the cage and then calling him a bitch when he wrapped the smaller man around his cock and scrolled through different photos on his phone. One night, he even played something off of pornhub at full volume while pressing Justin deep into burning hot flesh. Every time when the giant was done and Justin couldn't force himself to gulp down any more cum, he'd be dropped back in his cage and forced to thank Isaac before he finally left.

On the sixth night, Justin didn't even move when he heard the bedroom door open and shut, he simply shut his eyes tight and took a deep breath to prepare himself for what was about to occur. He could feel the red plastic beneath him start to shake and the rattling bars rang slightly in his ears but instead of the unpleasant musk he expected, he was hit by a wave of vanilla scented air.

“Oh wow,” Emma's disgust was overtaken by laughter, “Aiden's brothers really let you have it, huh, little guy?”

He opened his eyes to see her grinning face filling the sky before she bent down, reaching for something he couldn't see. The long claw-like nails she had sported before leaving had been replaced with her short neatly trimmed natural nails and between her fingers, she held a small bottle of hand sanitizer. Emma flicked open the top of the tube at the same time that she opened his cage and then upended the bottle over the door.

Justin's eyes and nose burned from the vodka-like stench that hit him a second before the actual hand sanitizer did. He squirmed as the cool thin goop spread across his body, bursts of pain flashing every time it slipped across a small cut. Still, the little man knew it was the closest thing he was going to get to a bath and so he forced himself to rub it across his skin.

Days worth of Isaac's dried cum sloughed off of him alongside the rubbing alcohol and within a few seconds, he felt light headed but ultimately clean.

“Isn't that so much better?” Emma cooed at him while dropping the small bottle into a gargantuan black leather purse. She plucked out her phone as it buzzed and the smile that spread across her face told him what she was going to say before she spoke, “And now you're all clean for your Master's return.”

Far off, Justin could hear the front doors open and the roar of at least half a dozen giant fraternity brothers stomping inside. Thunder rolled up the stairs and then the door burst open a moment later.

Aiden's frame filled the doorway, lust momentarily overcoming the exhaustion of travel when he spotted Emma in his room. “What a thing to come home to,” the giant growled while kicking his door shut, the world shaking as his Jordans ate up the distance between the door and the dresser in three easy strides.

Emma squealed from Aiden practically tackling her in a hug and lifting her up into the sky. Justin watched as her taut butt, clad in plain black leggings, hung above him and then crashed down onto the dresser, making his entire cage literally slide backwards. The little man fell onto his back while the amorous behemoths made out far overhead.

The girl's hands roved over Aiden's thick arms, first squeezing and playing against him then slowly trying to push him away. “Ai-” she giggled as he continued to kiss her, “Aiden, hold on.”

The giant pulled back, breathing heavily while he looked down into her eyes, nothing else in the world seeming to matter to him, “Yeah, babe?”

“I'm hungry,” the girl said sweetly, “And I was on a much longer flight today.”

“Ok,” he kissed her one more time before helping her down off of the dresser, “Want to go to that Italian place off campus?”

She giggled and gave him a quick kiss, “We probably should load up on carbs.”

The giant let out a low lusty laugh while giving one of her buttcheeks a squeeze. His dark eyes drifted away from Emma as she bent down to snatch up her purse and locked on to Justin. There was no warning before his hand dove in and snatched the shrunken man up in his fist.

“Miss me, little dude?” He asked, the world nothing more than a blur.

When everything came back into focus, Justin found himself staring down at one of Aiden's immense Jordan 7s. The giant slid his foot free and a wave of hot sweat soaked air hit the small man like a ton of bricks. His whole body trembled as he was lowered down onto a moist insole, sweat blossoming on his skin from the trapped heat.

“Oh Aiden,” Emma giggled as the giant's dirty sock filled the sky.

“It's good for him, babe,” the giant thundered, the shoe shaking and stretching from his foot entering it, “The best endurance training in the world.”

The weight of Aiden's beastly foot was unbearable but Justin already knew that it wouldn't be the worst part. It wasn't the first time that the giant had forced him to be an insole and he knew it wouldn't be the last.

There was a faint scraping noise as the last bit of light disappeared from Justin's world and he felt Aiden's toes settle on either side of his face with the sweaty cotton of his sock stretched over him. All he could smell and taste and feel was Aiden's foot on top of him while the world outside became nothing more than a muffled rumble to his ears.

He knew that the giant pair had started to move because the whole top half of his body exploded in pain and stars flashed across his vision as Aiden took his first step. Then came the brief weightlessness, then the bone shaking feeling of the giant's heel hitting the floor, the big drop of his foot falling the rest of the way, and finally the pain burning across Justin's top half once again. Within three steps, the tiny man had lost complete sense of what was happening as everything turned into a dizzying never ending cycle of breathless pain.

All the little man could do was hope that the next step would be Aiden reaching his destination and offering him a reprieve before the torture started up again.



Chapter End Notes:

Happy start to the week all!

A friendly reminder that there are more chapters available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there's exclusive stories only for those that pledge $5/month.

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a good week!