- Text Size +

When Tiffany and then Cassidy had left for Thanksgiving, Grant had sat in the shadow of Sadie's bed wondering how she would carry him home.

Tiffany had let her shrunken girl slide right into an interior pocket of her purse before wheeling her carry-on out of the room early in the morning on Tuesday. The next day, Cassidy scooped her tiny man up and slid him right into the warm pocket of her boyfriend's hoodie. She had glanced over at where Sadie slumbered above Grant before she sighed and rolled her eyes. Her phone buzzed while she slung her backpack over her shoulder and snatched up a heavy looking bag. Bringing the phone to her ear she boomed, “I'm coming right up, baby.”

The door slammed shut, Sadie grumbled in her sleep, and the day stretched on and on.

The girl finally got up later than usual, then after showering and getting dressed, he didn't see her for hours. It took a long time for him to realize that it was the first time since he shrank that he had been left alone and more importantly unchained.

Despite knowing that there was no way out, Grant still found himself pacing along the walls of the room to ensure that everything was like he thought. There were no vents hidden by the giant pieces of furniture and his fellow shrunken prisoners hadn't been holding out on him about any loose baseboards or forgotten mouseholes. It was just solid sheet rock and cheap carpet the whole way around with a door that while not exactly flush with the floor left no hope for escape even at his minuscule size.

With the chilly air seeping into the basement bedroom, Grant wandered back to Sadie's shoe rack where he proceeded to climb into her thick soled Doc Martens. Sliding past the zipper, he slumped down and did his best to enjoy the warmth the leather provided while he awaited her inevitable return. As the hours dragged on and the room went from shadowy to pitch black, a small part of him feared that the redhead had gone home for the holiday with nothing more than the clothes on her back.

The door finally opened and the lights came on as Sadie shut the door behind her.

Her black Forces smashed down on the carpet and Grant forced himself to his feet while her shadow grew. Clambering out of her boots, he craned his neck back to see her glazed bloodshot eyes scanning the floor for him.

A low giggle thundered overhead while the floor shook from her pulling her chair away from her desk. Plopping down into it, she stretched out her legs and let her sneakers clap down against the floor, “Untie these, perv.”

Jogging up to her left foot, Grant was hit by the strong pungent stench of weed that seemed to roll off of the girl. Staggering as he moved alongside her foot until he was roughly even with the flat laces, he wondered just how high she was. Gripping one lace from the side, he started to pull but the redhead simply giggled above him.

“No, you won't get any leverage from just one side...” The beastly wall of black leather rose and then thumped against the floor, sending him down to his knees, “Ya gotta get up on it.”

Doubting whether that was actually true, Grant knew that it didn't actually matter. “Of course, boss!” He shouted while climbing up atop her sneaker. The tongue was soft beneath his knees and he could feel the warmth pouring off of her body from every direction as he bent down over the knot. Tugging on both sides of the knot at once, he found himself still struggling to get them to move.

Sadie giggled while he grunted below, “C'mon, I didn't even double knot them or something...”

Straining with effort, Grant could feel the sweat begin to form on his brow before the shoe laces finally gave way and the warm stench of the redhead's feet flooded into his nostrils.

“Finally,” she boomed while her foot flexed beneath him, forcing him to cling to the laces to avoid being tossed aside, “Now the other one.”

“Y-yes, boss,” he stammered while awkwardly sliding off of one sneaker and jogging over to the other. He could feel her eyes on him the whole time and a glance up into the heavens showed a lazy smile on her distant face while her phone sat limply in her lap, her thumb scrolling across its screen.

Hopping up onto the right sneaker, Grant took a deep breath before attacking the knot. Even knowing how tough it would be, he still found himself struggling to undo the thick laces all while high above him Sadie chuckled at some video on her phone. When the knot finally came undone, the foot slid out immediately, which sent the tongue flopping down beneath Grant's minuscule weight.

He scrambled to hold onto the laces but his sweaty grip made him slip and his face hit the heel of Sadie's insole with a disgusting splat. The warm earthy flavor of her footsweat filled his mouth while he was left gagging on sweaty humid air.

The redhead's cruel laughter rang in his ears, making his skin burn bright pink before he felt her thumb and forefinger pinch his hips. Grant shouted as he rose through the sky, his ears popping slightly from the sudden ascent. He found himself hanging before her pink lips, warm weed-scented air rolling over him while he stared into the dark cavern of her mouth.

His little body trembled as he thought about how she had used him as a dildo barely more than a week earlier. The thought also made his member stir while he hung there, a perverse hope filling his little chest.

“Nah,” her words rang in his ears, “I need something bigger tonight...”

Grant found himself deposited onto the girl's desk while she rose up to her feet, peeling off her sweatshirt and then tugging down her pants. He stared at her, wearing nothing but a white t-shirt that her nipples were poking through and a sky blue pair of panties as she bent down to open the bottom drawer of her desk.

The rattle of her sex toys made him shiver in a mix of fright and arousal before his eyes went wide at the sight of the mammoth vibrator she withdrew from the depths of the drawer. The immense purple phallus had small bumps just beneath the smooth cockhead and a curved set of rabbit ears set near the base, rising high enough to stimulate her clit while she shoved the shaft in and out. She waved the giant vibrator across the sky for a moment, giggling to herself while she made lightsaber noises.

It then loomed over him and the girl pulled it back slightly, as if it was a hammer and he was a nail.

“I could crush you with this thing, bro,” Sadie thundered, pulling it aside so she could stare at him with her glazed over eyes, “Pretty fitting way for a perv like you to go, huh?”

Grant's whole body trembled, his eyes unable to look away from the immense dildo, “Pl-please, boss. I-”

“Squeak squeak squeak,” she teased while the cockhead came down. Grant's squeal of terror did nothing to stop it before the plastic poked against his chest, sending him sprawling across the girl's desk. “Look at your little thing,” Sadie snorted while the heavy purple plastic went down his shrunken body to softly nudge his stiffening cock, “You're turned on by this, aren't ya?”

The shrunken boy had no idea what to say, arousal was easily beating fear within his little body but the idea of admitting it made his stomach churn.

“It's cool, dude,” she chuckled, while her thumb flicked the switch at the base of the vibrator.

Grant cried out in shock as his teeth rattled inside his skull and every one of his bones seemed to want to shoot off in different directions.

The shuddering purple dildo rose into the sky while Sadie grinned down at him, “My cousin told me that part of letting you love me is letting you have your weird little turn-ons. I just didn't think getting crushed by my Wascally Wabbit would be one of them.” She shrugged while swinging it mere inches from his face, “But whatever, you do you.”

Her fingers then came and scooped him up, “But first, I walked around campus all day so you have to be a good boy for me and clean up my shoes...” She brought him back down to the floor to set him before the barely scuffed leather of her black Forces. Her finger gently stroked down his back while she smiled overhead, “Can you do that for me? Be my good little boy, hm?”

His whole body shuddered and he had to bite his lip to keep the orgasm that threatened to rip through his little body in check, “Y-yes, boss!”

She let out a low satisfied moan as she stepped back to her bed while shimmying out of her panties. The world shook from her falling back onto her mattress, spreading her legs, and cranking the vibrator in her hand up several notches.

The shrunken young man could feel his whole body burn with embarrassment while he bent down to lap away at a faint scuff while Sadie's mountainous body writhed on her gigantic bed. His gaze kept turning toward her right foot, her toes scrunching tight against her sheets while she howled in ecstasy. Eventually, it stuck straight out into the air in the same moment Sadie let out an orgasmic moan before it shook for several long seconds.

Sadie's t-shirt fell down against the floor and then the gleaming purple vibrator was set down atop it while her sleepy voice thundered overhead, “Take care of that too, perv. It's bedtime for this boss bitch...”

As Grant crept across the floor and the lights went out, Sadie giggled before whispering, “Gaslight, gatekeep, girlboss...”

The bed shifted above while he rose to his feet and ran his tongue along the purple plastic. The acrid and salty taste of Sadie's sexual juices was intense but it was far more pleasant than the familiar flavors of dust and shoe leather. He worked his way up and down the shaft, peeling a few errant pubic hairs from it as he went, trying desperately not to think about how his rock hard cock bobbed with his every step.

When he was finished, Grant lay down in her t-shirt and breathed in her scent. He knew he had to be near her armpit based on the strange dead flower stink that greeted him but he didn't care. The shrunken young man simply gripped his painfully erect cock and masturbated with reckless abandon, coming directly into the soft cotton of her t-shirt while his whole body convulsed with pleasure. Fully satisfied, Grant rolled over and let the exhaustion take hold.

He awoke to find Sadie's feet on either side of him with the redhead grinning high overhead.

“Happy Thanksgiving, perv,” she thundered while her toes wiggled on the edges of her t-shirt.

Grant rose to his feet, his eyes going to the massive tits that hung over his head. Even though he knew that they were small and perky to any normal sized person, he couldn't help but feel like he was staring up at two moons. “H-happy Thanksgiving, Boss!” He shouted back before a strange question burst from his lips, “A-are you taking me home today?”

“Pfft, fuck that,” she boomed, the sky suddenly dominated by her fiery bush as she rose up, “I don't want to eat my aunt's dry turkey and babysit younger cousins when I can just stay here and eat a catered meal and get high as hell with Summer.” Grant watched her walk across the room, snatching up her shower caddy and a towel as she went. She paused at the door to wink at him, “I mean, study for finals.”

Grant rolled back over to lay in the shadow of her vibrator and a smile came to his face. It was easy to become wrapped up in the giant girl's joy but as he sucked in her fading scent from the t-shirt and let his eyes droop back down, one of his old fantasies from when he would watch Sadie and her roommates run by entered his head.

Several times he had imagined what it would be like to date Cassidy and even to bring the bubbly blonde home for the holidays. Only this time, it was Sadie. It was easy to imagine her in nice but casual clothes, probably a turtleneck and slacks, and the way they could trade jokes about his extended family. He could almost feel her short soft hair beneath his fingers when they'd be making out atop his narrow childhood bed.

Tears welled in his eyes as he was reminded of the fact that he would never have that.

Not with anyone and certainly not with her.

In fact, he had to remind himself that he'd have to one day watch her share that with someone else. She talked a lot about how she wanted a boyfriend, even though she never seemed to go on any dates. Grant knew that he wasn't the thing holding her back but her own high standards and byzantine rules for dating. No matter how sweetly she talked to him, it was obvious that he was just a slave to her and that was all he could ever hope to be.

The world shook as she strode back into the room, smelling of fruit and flowers after her shower. Rising to his knees, Grant watched as she got dressed, layering an emerald green knit sweater over a black button down shirt and a pair of dark flared jeans that hugged her muscular legs in all the right places. Her platform Docs and a few pieces of silver jewelry completed the ensemble before she gripped him with a ring covered hand.

Grant found himself atop her desk, brushing away the tears that trickled down his cheeks while she applied her make-up. He was so lost debating if his family was still searching for him or if there was some part of shrinking him down that made everyone forget his existence, that he didn't even notice the fluffy rouge brush coming toward him till it was too late. His cry of terror was completely overpowered by Sadie's giggles, the girl continued to dust him with rouge while the brush tickled his body, making him squeal with forced laughter.

She sighed happily, as if it was all just a fun game, before she packed away her make-up and scooped him up. Sadie held him in a loose fist while carrying him through the house, unconcerned with the way he bounced between her fingers with every step, and she brought him into a room he had never seen before.

It was an immense dining room, though clearly nowhere near big enough to hold all the girls in the sorority. The long table was probably enough to seat a single rush class, maybe two, but even so Grant noticed that there were only seven places set at one end of it. He was deposited next to a card that read 'Sadie Beacham' and six shrunken prisoners sat beside the other cards.

The world shook as Sadie walked through a swinging door into the kitchen, where thunderous voices rang from the other Gamma Phi Beta sisters who had decided to stay on campus for Thanksgiving.

He only dimly recognized most of the other slaves but the shrunken man he had seen the most belonged to Summer. It was strange to see him at roughly the same size, since Summer seemed to keep him at a towering foot of height most of the time so he could more effectively pick up after her, but he shared the same despondent look on his face as Grant.

Crossing to Summer's place setting across from Sadie, he sat down next to his fellow prisoner, “It doesn't get any easier does it?”

The boy sighed, “No, not really.”

“Shit.”

“If you can believe it, when they take you home it's worse,” he picked at the tablecloth they sat on, not looking in Grant's direction, “Summer's Mom is actually super sweet, she reminds me of my mom, if you swap Tagalog for Spanish anyway and just... yeah, man. It's tough.”

They sat in silence for a few long moments while Grant struggled to keep his mind from spiraling.

Finally, his companion said, “There are some things that make it a little easier though.”

“What?”

The door to the kitchen swung open as Summer strode in with Sadie and another girl in tow, “Ok, we're going for a walk!”

Laughter roared from the kitchen and a feminine voice called back, “You can just say you're going to smoke, guys! It's not a big deal!”

“Habit!” Summer boomed, the table shaking beneath her feet. Unlike Sadie, the girl hadn't put in any effort to looking nicer. She wore a pink Gamma Phi Beta hoodie beneath a bulky Carhartt jacket, dark corduroys, and a bright orange beanie. “Aw, look, Sadie, your slave and mine are friends,” she cooed in the same moment her hand swooped in to grab them both.

Grant squirmed instantly as his body tangled up with the other boy's, painfully aware of how naked they both were. One of the giant girls above chuckled while he was passed off into Sadie's familiar grip, clinging to her beringed fingers while trying to take deep calming breaths.

“Oh, we take them too?” Asked the third sorority sister, her fingers hovering over a trembling girl.

“Yeah, it's fun to watch them get high off secondhand,” Summer boomed as she walked off.

“It's like a little treat,” Sadie cooed while bringing Grant up to her face, gently nuzzling her nose against his back, “We all get high, we eat too much food...”

“O-ok,” the girl replied, “And they like it?”

Grant bounced against the redhead's fingers as she shrugged, “Who cares?”

The other girl laughed, “I guess, yeah, I guess that makes sense...”

Cold air nipped at Grant's body as he was carried out into what had to be the backyard of the sorority house, another space he had somehow never seen. The pungent smell of weed was already in the air as he was set down on a frigid brick patio. Pristine Reebok Club sneakers sat next to him with Summer's shrunken prisoner leaning against the toe with a dazed look on his face.

The young man offered Grant a grin and a thumbs up while a joint was passed overhead. He heard Sadie take a deep drag before her face filled the heavens. Her lips pursed then a stream of thick white smoke poured down around him, plunging him into a foggy world that reeked of weed. The little man had no choice but to breathe it in while the towering girls giggled overhead.

“Oh,” he muttered between hacking coughs as his head became light and a giddy warmth filled his body. He too settled down onto the cold brick, less concerned by how it stung his rear end now that he felt like he was floating. Resting against the hard leather of Sadie's Doc Martens, he nodded his little head, “Yeah, I get it now...”

With each blast of weed smoke that swirled across the world, it became easier and easier to push away the dark thoughts that had been weighing him down.


Chapter End Notes:

Happy start to the week all!

A friendly reminder that there are more chapters available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there's exclusive stories only for those that pledge $5/month.

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a good week!