- Text Size +

After weeks of being constantly naked, Kendall had never imagined that she could feel weird about wearing clothing again but the 'dress' that Bee had given her was doing its best.

It was the same material that his shorts were made out of, which meant that it seemed to cling to her skin in all the wrong places to make her feel comfortable in it. Every curve of her body was accentuated by the dress and every time she took a single step, she could feel it stretching tightly across her butt as if to draw everyone's attention. Then there was the whole front situation, with her womanhood practically molded in the cotton and her nipples poking out every minute of the day regardless of how cold she was.

He had handed it to her with a smile, clearly knowing full well how it would look on her and how that would make her feel. The only thing that didn't make her instantly hate the older man was that he bore the same Greek letters she did, only on his back top to bottom like Florence did. The white scars had largely faded but they were still stood out against his rich olive skin.

She then spent the rest of the afternoon cleaning various shoes for her enormous captress, while the blonde wandered back and forth between her bathroom and her vanity, primping herself and getting ready for the evening.

Kendall didn't understand what could possibly be so important until she heard the front door open and shut. “Abigail?” A stern feminine voice called up the stairs while heels clacked loudly against the wood, “Did you make it home alright? I saw that you called...”

“Shit...” the blonde had whispered while rising to her feet. She was dressed nicely but still casually in a pair of loose denim jeans and a rainbow striped sweater with her hair dry and voluminous rather than limp and wet. “How do I look?” She asked while sliding her feet into a pair of white converse that Kendall had been forced to scrub back to blinding perfection.

The giantess's fingers impatiently snapped overhead while the shrunken girl fumbled with laces that were still too big but at the same time smaller than she had held in weeks. “You look wonderful, your Highness!” She called up while flashing a smile at the towering blonde.

“Do I look, like, responsible?” High above, she watched as Abigail nervously wrung her hands while stepping in front of an enormous mirror at the end of her closet, “Does this outfit say, 'I'm going to get off academic probation'?”

“Uh...” Kendall stared up at the girl, trying to imagine what that could possibly look like before she finally said, “Yes! Sure, your Highness.”

“Cool, good, let's go,” Abigail patted her thigh as she walked out of the room.

“Wait...” Kendall watched the blonde pause and look back at her expectantly, “Why would I have to go... my liege?”

“My mom's going to want to meet you,” the giantess spoke as if what she was saying was the most obvious thing in the world, “You're her only daughter's first shrink and you spend all your time with me. Whatever she asks, just say the thing that makes me sound good. Except when it comes to calculus, she already knows you're useless for that.”

Kendall's jaw hug open as the girl's words thundered across the heavens, clearly making sense to Abigail while sounding utterly deranged in her own shrunken ears. But when the girl patted her thigh a second time, Kendall followed after her.

“Abigail?”

The voice echoed up again, though this time it was met by the giantess while the world trembled beneath her feet, “Coming, Mama!”

Kendall followed as close to the towering girl as she could but she kept falling behind while she tried to take in the enormous house. It had to be some kind of nineteenth century manor, or built to emulate that exact style, and the only word that came to her mind as she looked at it was 'cavernous.' Kendall couldn't imagine a family of four normal sized people, since she doubted Abigail had any more siblings beyond the brother that Bee had mentioned, managing to make the house feel anything but immense.

While she still seethed at the idea that Abigail could have easily changed her back if she had actually wanted to, Kendall was at least glad that at her newfound size the gigantic house was easier to navigate. Going down the steps was a challenge but it wasn't as if she was flinging herself to certain doom like she would have been that very morning.

Reaching the first floor, she followed Abigail through an immaculate foyer and down a short hallway to what appeared to be a legitimate library. While the collection of books lining the walls was impressive in its own right, it was the other things on the shelves that caught Kendall's eye; preserved organs, bones, and what could have easily been torture devices if they weren't so clearly long outdated medical technology. The back wall of the library had two narrow stained glass windows that flanked a central clear window that looked out on roughly the same scene that Abigail's bedroom did.

Beside an antique writing desk that stood in front of the windows was a woman who had to be Abigail's mother. She stood a little taller than her daughter, thanks to the sharply pointed black heels on her feet, but even at a glance there was a strong family resemblance. The biggest difference between the two was their hair, with Abigail's mother having a dark bob that was marred by obviously multiplying threads of silver.

The woman's plump limps, coated in a matte wine red color, twitched in annoyance as she looked at something on her phone while consulting a medical textbook that was spread open on the desk. She didn't look at her daughter as she spoke, “Bee tells me that you didn't want to grow your girl to a proper size?”

The shrunken man stood a half-step behind his mistress, his head even with the top of her calf.

“I just like her at a small size, Mama. That's all.”

“I don't want anything to be actually underfoot in this house, Abigail, you know that.”

“I know, that's why I made her the right size, she even has a dress and everything,” the blonde's immense sneaker swung overhead then the cool rubber toe cap pressed against Kendall's buttocks, causing her to stumble forward.

The noise she made when she caught herself drew the older woman's steely gaze. Her eyes were the same green shade as her daughter's though she noticed that hers were ringed with a few wrinkles that deepened as she looked down at Kendall. “That's something,” the woman thundered while stepping forward, the world shaking beneath her black heels.

Despite her newfound size, Kendall could still smell the warm funk of leather and sweat that emanated up from the triangular toe of the woman's heel. She settled down onto her knees and bowed her head, hoping that the woman would expect the same subservience her daughter did.

“So, if you haven't improved my daughter's calculus grade, what have you been good for?”

“I helped her get a B+ on her British Literature paper,” Kendall immediately piped up, uncertain if the woman was using some kind of subtle magic on her or if she was simply too terrified to do anything but desperately shout to save her own skin, “And I've been seeing to her every need so she can focus on her studies; I clean her shoes and take care of her nails and she uses me as a stressball when she does get frustrated...”

“You do look very nice dear,” the sharp point of the older woman's heel pressed into Kendall's side, forcing the small girl to awkwardly hop a few steps away so the giantess could walk an unimpeded path to her daughter. She watched Abigail's mother beam down at her while looking her up and down, “Like a proper collegiate woman rather than some tiktok trollop.”

“Mom,” the girl whined while her cheeks turned a deep shade of pink, “That's how everybody dresses now.”

“You can be stylish without showing off that God awful...” Her hand fluttered around Abigail's stomach, “Thing.”

“I'm not even wearing it right now.”

“Oh really?” Her mother smirked and the giantess let out a faint cough, “Don't worry, Abigail, I'm not going to demand that you prove it. Despite how much I dislike belly button rings, you are allowed to make your own choices, even if they are poor ones.”

“Th-thank you, Mama.”

“Speaking of poor choices, your father and brother won't be back till later and Mable went sightseeing or some such thing,” she waved her hand dismissively at the idea, “So why don't you and I go down to the basement and watch something in the theater, hm? While Bee and your little girl give our feet some much needed TLC?”

“That sounds great, Mom,” Abigail smiled but the flush remained in her cheeks.

Kendall watched as Abigail and her mother walked out of the room, the floor shaking beneath their powerful feet, and a second later Bee was behind her with a smile. He ushered her forward in the wake of the towering women and together they followed them down a narrow staircase into a finished basement. The little girl's eyes widened as she noticed that there were several other rooms and narrow hallways that branched away from where they were, the size of the house once again mesmerizing her.

Then they came into a vast home theater, the kind that Kendall always imagined movie stars or big name directors had in their own mansions. While Abigail and her mother debated a movie to put on, she found herself copying her fellow slave by kneeling down in front of an immense throne-like recliner and simply waiting.

When the pair made their decision, the lights dimmed and the world shook as they settled into their chairs. The sneakers that she had just tied firmly to the blonde's immense feet slammed down in front of her and the long acrylic claws she had affixed to Abigail's fingers mimed untying them in the sky overhead. With a sigh, Kendall undid her own work and then tugged the giantess's socks off so that she could work the girl's long wrinkled sole.

Neither giantess let out anything more than the faintest of grunts as she and Bee worked, since neither of them spent enough time on their feet to get them particularly sore. They simply watched their movie, occasionally commenting on what they saw or talking about something else while two people toiled away at their feet.

As her own shrunken body began to ache, she glanced over to see her older counterpart engrossed in his work. He gently rubbed each of the middle-aged woman's toes while dipping his head between them to lap away at collected bits of dirt and grime. Every millimeter of the slender foot was kissed and gently massaged all while the giantess they belonged to didn't so much as glance down at the little man. The worst part though was the erection straining against the thin material of his shorts, which looked like they could barely contain his substantial package.

When the credits rolled, the lights came up and Bee was hugging the giantess's left foot, his hips gently shifting against her arch. Kendall looked away, bile creeping up her throat at the sight while high above Abigail let out a snort of laughter, “Mom, I thought you told Bee to be less weird when we had company...”

“Hm? What company?” She laughed, “Mable's basically family now.”

Abigail's toes scrunched as she let out a faint, “Hmph, I guess...”

“Besides, I'm sure it's nothing you and your little girl haven't seen before,” her foot pushed back against the shrunken man and he let out a low groan of pleasure, “Doesn't your roommate...”

“Ew, yes, and it's kind of gross.”

“Oh let them have their fun, Abigail,” her mother sighed while using her other foot to gently push the little man away, the stain spreading across his shorts painfully obvious while he gasped for air, “You can put my heels away, Bee. I'm going upstairs to take a shower...”

“Of course, ma'am,” the little man nodded, his face still flush as he gripped the woman's shoes by their narrow pin heels and hauled them over his shoulders. He jogged after her, his already softening cock flopping in his messy shorts.

Alone in the vast theater, Kendall felt Abigail's eyes on her and looked up.

The giantess's plump lower lip was stuck out in a pout, “You're not gay, right?”

“N-no,” Kendall shook her head before adding, “Yo-your highness.”

The toes splayed out in front of her face, the warm scent of the girl's footsweat tickling her nostrils, “And this doesn't turn you on?”

“Of course not, your Highness.”

“Good,” she then gestured down at the shoes and socks strewn about at her feet, “Put those back on for me. I think I might go for a walk before everyone gets back...”

Kendall set to work and had to fight the urge to grin at the thought that Abigail would leave her alone. She still knew it was a longshot but if she could move around the house and find some way out, that was all that she would need. Once the girl's white converse were snugly secure on her feet, Kendall dutifully followed her back upstairs to the vast entryway.

“I'll be back in, like, an hour tops,” Abigail said while tugging on a denim jacket, “Just do whatever Mom or one of the other servants says...”

The front door swung open and the world shook as an intimidating pair of thick soled combat boots crashed down next to Abigail's feet. “Oh my God, Abbie!” An excited feminine voice roared, forcing Kendall to crane her neck back to see an even taller girl envelop Abigail in a hug.

Her eyes widened as they traveled up the tall willowy figure she could only assume was Mable. The girl's long coltish legs were wrapped in flared jeans that spilled down around her platform boots, a green flight jacket sat above them covering up what looked like a black sweater. Long brown hair spilled out of a black flat cap down almost to her tight buttcheeks, swaying with every twitch of her head.

“I thought you weren't getting in till tomorrow,” the girl boomed while dropping an immense shopping bag onto the floor with a faint thump. Watery gray eyes looked down and the girl's thin lips stretched into a smile when they locked on to Kendall, “And this must be your girl. Such a little cutie...”

Long pale fingers swept down and wrapped around her mid-section before Kendall could let out a single defiant squeak. She was hauled into the air and twisted about as Mable appraised her, occasionally pinching and plucking at bits of fat or cellulite without any concern for the grunts Kendall let out in response.

“She is not used to being picked up, huh?” Mable laughed while giving her one final squeeze around her mid-section.

“I normally keep her smaller,” Abigail muttered, barely hiding her annoyance.

Kendall let out another surprised squeak as she found herself held in the crook of the taller girl's arm rather than set down, “Your brother is the same way. He has his little guy with him right now, calls him a pocket secretary, which I think is kind of cute. Were you going out somewhere?”

“Just on a walk...”

“Ooo, I'm sorry, I'd join you but I've been walking around all day!”

“That's too bad, Mable, really...” Abigail started to squeeze past the taller girl with a frown.

“Don't worry though, I'll take good care of your little one.” Kendall frowned as she was bounced in the giantess's arm, “She can take the left while mine takes the right...”

That made Abigail stop, “You're going to make her massage your feet?”

“Uh huh, I just told you your brother has his so I only have the one here at the house and if you're going to be gone.”

“She's mine, Mable.”

“I know but I was a Gamma Phi Beta at school and I've been with Hunter so long that it's like we're practically sisters already. Right, Abbie?”

Abigail let out a long slow sigh, “Yeah, Mable... yeah...”

“Goodie, see you later, Abbie,” Mable cooed before gripping Kendall's arm and forcing her to wave at her giant captress like she was a little baby. The brunette even spoke in a mocking high pitched voice, “Bye, Mistress.”

Kendall stared at Abigail with pleading eyes but the girl simply walked out the door, clearly in a rush to escape her brother's girlfriend. Then the large arm around her gave her another gentle bounce and suddenly the gigantic house was nothing but a blur.

When everything came to a sudden stop, Kendall felt herself rapidly descending to the floor, the panicked flailing of her arms and legs only making the giant girl giggle. “Look at you go,” Mable cooed as her hands released Kendall an inch above the floor, “I always forget how squirmy people are when they're new to being small...”

The thick waffle-like tread of the girl's boot sailed over her head, making her crouch down in fright while the floor shook in the giantess's wake. Kendall brushed away the few bits of dirt that rained down on her and found herself staring at a room just as big as Abigail's though clearly in a different part of the house.

The closet and bathroom weren't connected, merely sitting on opposite sides of the room's entryway. Instead of a bay window that faced the water, he had a circular window that looked out toward the city center though the view was largely blocked by trees, which Kendall took to mean his room was on a lower floor. Mable dropped her long frame into a comfortable looking armchair that sat next to the window then let her heels strike hard against the floor.

“Coming, Mistress,” came a tired voice from the far side of the bed, where it looked as if a massive suitcase had vomited its contents across the floor. She watched as a girl around her age speed walked around the bed toward Mable, the 'dress' she was in accentuating her figure in the same uncomfortable way it did for Kendall.

The giantess let out a happy sigh and then one of her long fingers beckoned, “You too, little one.”

Glancing over her shoulder at the half-closed door, she sighed and marched over to where her fellow prisoner was already pulling down the heavy zipper that sealed the girl's trendy Doc Martens shut instead of laces. Standing at the other foot, Kendall tugged it down as well and then immediately found herself coughing as the smell of stale footsweat and boot leather hit her hard in the face.

“Sorry not sorry, besties,” Mable cackled overhead while they grunted to pull the shoes off of her feet, “I wanted to see as much of Seattle as I could this trip. I feel like every time Hunter and I come up here it's just a whirlwind so today I finally went to all the sights...”

Even as Kendall and the other girl shoved their shoulders into the giantess's arches, she prattled on and on. She talked about everywhere she went, what she ate, the kinds of people she saw, and every little unnecessary detail that Kendall had never thought to imagine. The shrunken girl found herself turning to Mable's prisoner in the hope that some kind of answer or at least sympathy would be offered but instead she just saw the other girl staring at a reddened sole with a slack jaw and unfocused eyes.

A yawn finally derailed the endless stream of consciousness and then Mable gently smacked her lips, “Get between my toesies, cutie pies, I think I'm going to rest my eyes a little...”

Another wave of stale footsweat hit Kendall as the toes splayed and wiggled right in front of her face. She stared up the giantess's long legs, expecting to see some smirking face staring down at her but Mable had already tilted her head back and shut her eyes.

Sliding her hand through the slimy space between the girl's toes, Kendall gagged and then heard the lanky girl let out a faint snort before her breathing became slower. She paused a moment, watching the girl's flat chest rise and fall in a steady rhythm, struggling to imagine how anyone could fall asleep so easily before she took a step back.

“Where do you think your going?”

To her surprise the accusatory words came from her fellow prisoner.

“I was going to, uh, I mean, Abigail told me to-”

The other girl chuckled, her hands continuously flossing between the giant girl's toes, “Oh, right. You've only been shrunk for what? A couple months?”

Kendall frowned and crossed her arms, “I-”

“There's no escape,” she said calmly and matter-of-factly, “I had the same thought the first time Mable took me back home. She shrank me right at the end of summer vacation and brought me to school with her. We grew up in the same town so I figured that all I needed to do was get out of the house and find someone I knew and it'd all be over. Her house was a lot smaller than this place too with a few old cracked window screens and stuff like that. I felt like I was so close one time...”

She paused to hold up her hand, her forefinger and thumb almost touching.

“Her mom was a Gamma Phi Beta too and it turns out that they don't stop messing with all this magical stuff when they get out of school. Every time I tried to leave the house, I'd be hit with all these fears about what would happen to me; bugs tearing me to shreds, birds and cats hunting me, people stepping on me. It's some spell made to keep us too scared to leave.”

“So if you know that-” Kendall began, wondering why the girl simply hadn't powered through the illusion.

“This isn't Dungeons and Dragons,” she laughed, “You don't just get to make a Wisdom save and ignore it. You just sit there imagining it, almost feeling it and then you slowly back away. Only later do you realize what it is and then when you try again, guess what?”

She frowned, “It happens again?”

“Yep,” she then snorted, “And honestly shrinking is far from the worst thing that they can do to you.”

Kendall's eyes widened and her heart skipped a beat, “What do you mean?”

“One of Mable's sorority sisters,” she shook her head, “She was dating a guy who wasn't in a frat or anything and that guy cheated on her with this girl from his hometown one winter break. She turned him into a condom that she then used to fuck this enormous football player at their school. And when I say enormous, I mean, the guy got drafted by the Bears to be an offensive lineman fresh out of school. The girl he cheated on her with? Apparently she's now a diva cup.”

Her skin crawled and she shook her head in desperation, “That... that can't be true.”

“Mable cursed me to bark like a dog for her whole first year out of college. She had kept me small on campus but decided that I'd be more useful at this size when she got her first apartment and wanted me to mop the floors,” the girl's body trembled as she looked up at the slumbering titaness, “But then she realized that, maybe even after nearly three years of being her slave, I might still harbor some thoughts about getting help. So she made sure I couldn't ask anybody for help because all I could do was yip like a terrier for an entire fucking year.”

“That's...” her own voice caught in her throat, “That's horrible.”

“I know other shrunken people have told you that you can't get out and maybe you've started to believe it or maybe you haven't,” she shook her head as she went back to work, “But I've been at Mable's feet for a little over six years now. So trust me when I tell you that there's no way out of this or well... no good way out of this.”

Kendall's eyes were drawn to the thick treads of Mable's boots and then she thought back to the shoes Abigail had been menacing her with all semester. “So that's...” her voice cracked slightly as tears welled in her eyes, “That's it?”

“Look at Bee and the other one,” she waved her hand dismissively, “They're both in good shape and well taken care of. It's not a bad life.”

All Kendall could think was that it wasn't a good one either.

The thought haunted her the rest of the weekend.

She was forced to stand at attention while the gigantic family had their meals, allowing her and her fellow prisoners to eat their leftovers only after they were all fully sated. It was odd how normal their conversations were; how Abigail was doing at school, how her parents jobs were going, and Mable's blathering about how she thought Seattle would be a 'great place to raise a family' which earned her an eye roll from Abigail. She did everything the towering giants asked of her, mechanically and with the same squeaky obedience that all the other shrunken prisoners gave them.

By the time the weekend came to an end, she understood why Mable's slave had looked so tired.

It was demanding to follow Abigail from room to room, kneeling at her feet while she promised that she would be off academic probation and that it wouldn't harm her chances of getting into medical school in a few years. Then she would be expected to bow down before whoever Abigail was talking to and promise that she would help the girl in any way she could. The moment she and Abigail were alone, she would be back to being the blonde's peasant and forced to clean her shoes and massage her feet and fix her acrylics and whatever else the giantess could think of.

Even though she was sleeping in a very comfortable dog bed at the foot of Abigail's gargantuan four poster, Kendall felt like she was never getting anywhere near the deep sleep that she had in the dark recesses of the giantess's closet at school.

When it was finally time to fly back, having spent most of the day doing the girl's laundry and then packing it away for her, Kendall's whole body ached and she found herself almost thankful for Abigail's shrinking touch.

As the world expanded and the giantess's underwear magically wrapped around her, all Kendall wanted was to return to the familiar prison of the Gamma Phi Beta house.



Chapter End Notes:

Happy New Year! Sorry about the unannounced two week hiatus for Christmas and New Year's Day but here we are back at it!

A friendly reminder that there are more chapters available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there's exclusive stories only for those that pledge $5/month.

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a good week!