- Text Size +

“Hey!” Kendall shouted up with all of her might at the thin opening at the top of the purse, “Let me out!”

She still found it difficult to comprehend what had happened. A sorority girl had walked up to her at Starbucks, shrank her to the size of a doll, and then dropped her into her purse. It shouldn't have been possible and yet there she was, straddling a tampon because each time the now enormous girl took a step, the purse would sway back and forth.

Taking another deep breath, she screamed, “HELP!”

Kendall knew that she was small but her voice should have carried beyond the confines of the giant Telfar bag. She could hear people walking past the girls and she hoped that if she screamed loud enough that one of them would respond.

Yet as she let out another scream and could feel her throat start to burn, Kendall began to fear that no one could hear her. Not even her captor.

“Help!” She shouted again, “I'm in her bag!”

Her voice cracked with sudden tears and she let her whole body drop down onto the crinkly plastic of the tampon wrapper beneath her. Everything she had worked so hard for her whole life had been undone in an instant and now she was smaller than a damn tampon.

Kendall's sobs echoed through the confines of the bag, ending up somewhere in the shadows that marked its deepest corners.

A pop sounded above her and Kendall looked up to see the same white acrylic nails that had plucked her up so easily descend into the bag. Far above her she could see the giant girl's face filling the sky, her black bucket hat ringed by an overhead florescent light.

Pushing herself back up to her feet, Kendall gazed into the girl's dark green eyes and with all the anger in her little body she shouted, “Hey!”

The sorority girl's eyes flicked toward her and then her hand swept down with impossible speed.

Kendall's eyes widened a moment before the girl's fingers plowed into her, bowling her over and sending her tumbling across the bag. She collided with the leather wall behind her and sat there stunned as the hand that swatted her picked up a University ID.

The ID rose into the sky then disappeared from view.

A faint beep sounded before Kendall heard a bored voice rumble, “Do you want a bag?”

“No,” her captor's gravelly fried voice thundered through the world, “I can fit them in here...”

First the ID fell from the sky to clatter atop the girl's wallet and then Kendall watched as a silo of soda descended from the sky alongside two candy bars, both of which were larger than her. The girl shoved them snugly into the far corner of her bag before snapping it shut above.

Kendall's prison swung about from the girl pulling the bag back onto her shoulder and she gripped the wall around her to prevent being thrown about.

As the giant began to move again, all she could do was stare at the incomprehensibly large soda and candy across the purse. Despite the fact that Kendall had just been sitting on a tampon and been able to see other enormous objects inside the dark confines of the giant girl's bag, her new size hadn't hit her until she had seen the immense Diet Dr. Pepper descend from the sky.

It defied all logic. Everything else felt like it could be a bad stress dream and any second now she would wake up in the law library having drooled all over her Torts textbook.

Her mind should not have been able to conjure an enormous Diet Dr. Pepper.

Kendall didn't know why she was so certain of that fact but she was. Her brain, consciously or unconsciously, wouldn't be able to reproduce all the nonsense stamped on the side about which states would honor its five cent bottle deposit. Nor would she be able to recall any of the ingredients stamped on the wrapper of the Milky Way that leaned against it.

A Milky Way that she was smaller than.

Her head turned back to the top of the purse but this time she didn't call out, she just peered through the small opening at the sleeve of the girl's motorcycle jacket and wondered what kind of person could do this to someone else.

Literally pluck a human being up like they were a toy.

Kendall began to tremble with fear as the reality of what kind of monster the girl had to be dawned on her. The blonde wasn't merely entitled or full of herself, she could make people into playthings with a snap of her fingers.

She hoped that she might be able to reason with the girl but she was beginning to think that that would be impossible.

Kendall would need to wait for the girl to drop her guard then escape and find help somewhere. She wasn't sure who would be able to help her grow back to a normal size but even if she was trapped at this size for the rest of her life, she would be sure to make this enormous brat face some kind of consequences for what she had done.

The bag suddenly dropped through the sky.

Her scream echoed in her own ears before a great jolt rattled through the world as the bag came to a violent stop. Low rumbling laughs echoed above Kendall, making her curl into a ball in fright as she wondered if the giant girl had dropped the bag on purpose.

“Whoopsie,” the blonde boomed, “Now my soda's gonna be all fizzy.”

“I'd be more worried it fell over and crushed your freshman.”

“Pfft, tinies are tougher than that...”

“If you do it right but it was your first time.”

The bag snapped open and light flooded in, only to be blocked by the blonde's enormous frame. She had ditched the jacket and bucket hat, leaving only her long wet looking hair to frame her camera ready face. “Nah, she's fine, I put her on the opposite side,” the girl's huge fingers came down and Kendall immediately threw her arms out to ward them off.

The blonde giggled at Kendall's futile attempts to stop her and when her long white nails tugged on the back of the little girl's hoodie, she cooed, “C'mere...”

Kendall was catapulted into the air, the world a complete blur before she was dropped unceremoniously onto an old hardwood floor. Falling to her hands and knees, she feared that she would vomit for a moment while her limbs shook.

The hiss of the soda being opened drew her eyes up the blonde's enormous frame. Her tall cowboy boots stood like intimidating black pillars, her denim skirt hugged her shapely hips and her white tee had ridden up a bit to reveal a glittery belly button piercing. She lifted the diet soda to her plump lips and Kendall watched her throat flex as she swallowed what had to be gallons upon gallons of liquid.

“So now what?” The blonde asked, her eyes drifting away from Kendall.

The smaller girl turned her head to follow the giant girl's gaze. The room she was in was set up like a dorm room but it was impossible to ignore the fact that the furniture was nicer and the walls were fine wood rather than sheet rock or cinderblock like the undergraduate dorms she had seen on campus. That meant her captors had to live on Sorority Row, presumably in one of the mansion like homes that dotted the wide tree lined street.

The other girl lounged in a comfortable looking swivel chair, her legs spread wide with her feet firmly planted on the floor. She was drinking a practically neon blue Fanta that was only a few shades darker than her pastel hoodie. Her shoulders shrugged while her pink nails fumbled with a pocket on her baggy cargo pants.

A pale wriggling form was pulled from within and Kendall's eyes widened as she realized that the lanky Asian girl had her own captive as well. When her captive was deposited on the floor though, Kendall immediately noticed that the other shrunken girl wasn't dressed at all.

She quickly settled into a kneeling position that gave Kendall a view of her full figure and a shortly cropped bob of dark hair. High above the larger girl dismissively waved her hand, “I'm sure there's some dirt on my Forces.”

“Of course, Mistress Michelle,” the shrunken girl chirped before she scrambled forward on all fours.

Kendall immediately retched in disgust as she watched the girl bend down and begin to lick along the tall intimidating sole of the giant girl's sneakers. Bright pink scars went along the girl's buttocks and Kendall's eyes went wide as she read the three Greek letters Gamma Phi Beta across her fellow captive's backside.

“I guess I should brand her.”

“Yeah, probably,” Michelle replied, tapping away on her phone and taking another sip of her soda, “I don't know who has a brand handy...”

“Why is everything in the house so unorganized...” the blonde let out a huff of annoyance and then Kendall was thrown back to the floor as the whole world shook.

Each one of the blonde's footfalls created an earthquake that Kendall couldn't comprehend while the smack of her boots' stacked heels against the floor was like a cannon going off. She clapped her hands over her ears and curled into a ball while the room's door was opened and the blonde's voice roared out, “Does anyone have a brand?”

The giant girl didn't wait for a response, she simply stepped out and started down the hall, her voice still rattling in Kendall's ears.

Fear coursed through Kendall's whole body as she rose back up, her lips trembling as she tried to process that the calamity that just struck the world was merely the girl walking through her room. She couldn't understand how anything so big and powerful could move so quickly. One second the blonde was towering over her and the next, she was on the other side of the cavernous room and completely gone from view.

Kendall stared at the open doorway and wondered if her escape could be so easy but then she heard the heavy thunks of her captor's boots plodding down the hallway. Her whole body started to shake as she listened to the girl talk with someone else, whose voice was far bubblier and excited.

The first thing that the shrunken girl noticed about the new giant was how her toes were coated in a dazzling polish; a mint green base with pink zig-zags running across it, alternating which side they were going with each toe. The stubby toes sat upon a bed of fuzzy pink fur that matched the rest of the well maintained Birkenstock sandal.

Freshly shaven legs rose up into a comfortable looking pair of jean shorts and a slight stomach pushed against a tight green tank top. Two bright blue eyes were locked on her from behind a thick pair of glasses and a fringe of dark bangs. Thin glossy lips were spread in a warm smile as the girl put her hands on her hips and went, “Oh wow, look at you. Such a little cutie for Abigail's first slave...”

The way the giantess said 'slave' made Kendall shudder with fear and disgust.

As the huge brunette took her hands off of her hips, Kendall noticed that she was holding a thin piece of wire in one of them. She twirled it about in her fingers and Kendall felt her heart leap into her throat when she noticed that the wire had been stretched and bent into the shape of the sorority's three letters.

“Oh no, no, no...” Kendall shook her head while backing away on her hands and knees, her eyes snapping about in the hopes of an escape.

The brunette giggled as she watched the smaller girl's struggle to get away, “Aw but who left you in your wittle clothes, cutie?”

“I only just got her, Leslie,” Abigail groaned.

The whole world shook as Abigail's tall cowboy boot smashed down directly into Kendall's path. The warm scent of leather filled the little girl's nose and she stared at the finely made boot, which flexed ever so slightly as the immense blonde bent down toward her.

She looked up just in time for the huge white nails to pinch the back of her hoodie once more and then she was hauled up into the sky while none of the giant girls in the room batted an eye at the way she screamed.

Kendall landed in the soft warm expanse of Abigail's palm, the girl's fingers and claw-like nails rising up like intimidating pillars. Her captor's face loomed above her and a wind that smelled of Dr. Pepper blew across her world, “Strip.”

The word rattled in her ears and she stared up into the immense green eyes, “Please, please, you don't have to do this. Just let me go, I won't tell anyone.”

Abigail let out a frustrated grunt and then her free hand swept in. The huge white nails clacked loudly before they slashed into Kendall's personal space. She screamed and kicked as the fingers dug into her clothes, pulling then tearing them apart. Tears flowed down her cheeks while her pleas simply fell on enormous deaf ears.

Her t-shirt went with her hoodie first, nothing more than tatters as the gigantic blonde cast them aside. The acrylic nail made quick work of the seams on her jeans and with another gust of soda-scented wind, Abigail sent their remnants flying off into the abyss beyond her palm. Kendall didn't have the energy to fight the giant girl after that, she simply lay their sobbing and flinching as her underwear, socks, and shoes were all destroyed.

Wiping away the tears, she stared up at the girl in the vain hope of seeing some kind of regret or guilt in her massive billboard sized expression.

But Abigail's face remained impassive, she didn't even seem to really care about Kendall's naked body sprawled across her palm. She was already looking away toward the other giants in the room.

At some point during the harrowing undressing, Michelle had risen to her feet and was now peering down into her roommate's palm, a strange smile on her lips. On the other side, Leslie peered down at her and giggled, “Aw, see, so much better now...”

“So now we just,” the fingers that had just assaulted her made a stabbing motion in the sky above.

“Put her on your desk first,” Leslie instructed calmly while her hand went down to the back pocket of her shorts, “I got some tape to hold her down.”

“Hold me down?!” Kendall couldn't stop the question from leaving her body as she stared up at the enormous sorority sisters.

But they didn't care, Abigail reached her desk in two world shaking strides and sent Kendall tumbling down her fingers until she hit the hard wooden surface. Papers and textbooks sat in haphazard stacks broken up only by empty Starbucks cups and a sleek Macbook.

The desk shook as Leslie and Michelle stepped up to it and stood on either side of her captor.

The brunette smiled down at her as she bent forward, pulling clear scotch tape out of its dispenser. “Hold still, cutie,” she cooed while slamming tape down across Kendall's legs.

The shrunken girl shouted and grunted in response but her legs were suddenly pinned in place by the thin film of tape. “No, no, don't do this-” Her words were cut off by the giant girl gripping her left arm, smacking it above her head and then pinning it into place with another piece of tape.

Kendall blinked away tears as she felt Leslie repeat the process with her right arm. She glared up at the girl, desperate to let her know how much she loathed the brunette in that moment. Much like Abigail though, Leslie didn't seem to really notice Kendall's rage.

As the giant girl rose back up, Kendall's gaze was drawn to her ample cleavage, where a shrunken young man was battered about by her heavy jiggling breasts. His dark hair was plastered to his head with sweat and except for a faint grunt that went unnoticed by the giant girls, he made no noise as Leslie stood back up to her full height and he disappeared from Kendall's view.

The sight made her blood run cold, especially as she thought about the other shrunken girl she had seen who had licked Michelle's sneaker at the faintest suggestion from the giant girl.

The towering Asian girl stood beside Abigail with a wicked grin on her face as she held the Sorority's brand to a pink bic lighter that matched her acrylic claws. The brand was growing steadily hotter and redder as the giant ran it through the lighter's bright flame.

Excited clapping drew her gaze back to Leslie, who was bouncing up and down with excitement, “This is so great, I was wondering when you were going to pick someone out. Did you know Sadie got herself a little guy today too?”

“Oh yeah?” Abigail cocked an eyebrow as Michelle handed her the brand, which she held with a limp wrist, like it was a half-finished cigarette that she was thinking about dropping.

“Yes, so now your whole rush class has their first slaves,” Leslie gently reached over to touch Abigail's elbow, guiding the brand toward the desk, “It just makes me so happy to see.”

“Cool.”

And with that single word, the brand descended toward Kendall.



Chapter End Notes:

Happy start to the week all!

A friendly reminder that there are more chapters available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there's exclusive stories only for those that pledge $5/month.

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a good week!