- Text Size +

Kendall had suffered many indignities since Abigail shrank her but being wrapped up in a pair of the girl's panties somehow felt worse than any amount of dirt that she had licked from the giantess's treads.

Her Royal Highness, as Abigail now preferred Kendall to refer to her as, had mentioned several times that she would be flying home for Thanksgiving but the shrunken girl hadn't understood what that actually meant for her. While it seemed like the sisters of Gamma Phi Beta were able to wield enough power to make people never notice their tiny slaves, Kendall couldn't believe that any of them would be so brazen as to carry someone through airport security. She wasn't sure why she thought that an x-ray machine or a TSA agent would somehow be able to pierce a mystical illusion but it was the only hope she had to cling to.

The giant blonde had, of course, waited till the last minute to pack her things.

Kendall knelt on the floor, which quaked beneath Abigail's platform Uggs as she strode back and forth from her closet to where her pink suitcase sat open on the floor. Michelle sat at her desk, a smile on her face while she sipped her coffee with her pristine Forces tapping against the floor.

The lanky Asian girl didn't try to hide her amusement, “You have pre-check, right?”

“Yes, I'll be through security in two minutes.”

“That's good considering how close we'll be cutting it...”

“Oh shut up,” she rolled her eyes while carrying a small mound of panties over to her suitcase.

“I like to be as prepared as the next girl but wow, will you really need that many?”

Abigail stopped and stared down at the stack of cotton and silk in her hands. A long candy shell orange claw that Kendall had affixed the night before sliced into the stack before the giantess began to quickly count them off. When she got halfway through her mountain, she dropped all the ones she had counted into the suitcase and took the rest back to the open dresser.

Then Kendall felt her green eyes resting on her. She looked up to see Abigail's hand dip back into the drawer and take out a pair of white boy shorts with pink trim. She couldn't stop her head from cocking in confusion as the giantess took a single step toward her.

The force of her foot hitting the floor bowled Kendall over and her eyes widened as she watched the white cotton fill the sky. Her shout of protest was absorbed by the giantess's underwear and then she felt Abigail's powerful digits wrap around her body.

Muffled words thundered outside her prison and then she felt the strange sensation of magic washing over her. For one long moment everything felt mildly wrong, as if she had put her shoes on the wrong feet. Then there was a warm calming feeling that set her completely at ease before the boy shorts suddenly tightened around her like a straight jacket.

Kendall could hear the giant girls laughing as she pushed against the cotton with all of her might, feeling no seams or holes or place where the underwear should have opened up at all. Her new prison suddenly plummeted through the sky though she didn't land painfully, instead the boy shorts just rolled deeper into the disorganized mound of clothing that Abigail had haphazardly thrown into her suitcase.

“Ok, I think that's everything,” the blonde managed between giggles.

The light that came through the white cotton walls suddenly darkened and then a mighty thump followed by a zipper sealed her in. Everything shifted, throwing her about even more before the thunderous voices of the sorority sisters were overwhelmed by the rumbling of the suitcase's wheels against the floor.

Knowing it was pointless to shout or struggle, she simply closed her eyes and tried her best to relax.

Over the past few weeks, she had done all she could to be the servant that Abigail expected her to be. She did what she was asked, she exclusively called the girl 'highness' or 'my liege' or 'princess', and she had even made sure to offer whatever services she could think of to the giantess. She massaged her fingers when the girl's hand cramped from typing or working on calculus problem sets, she had edited papers for her British Literature class, and she had even scrubbed the insoles of the girl's well worn platform Uggs until they looked almost new again. The barely veiled threats where Abigail referred to how easy it was to squash 'little bugs' or simply asked Kendall how thick her soles appeared to the shrunken girl had finally stopped.

No matter how she acted though, she wasn't ready to simply accept the role Abigail had forced her into. She still hunted for some way out, even though Florence constantly rolled her eyes and told her it was pointless. Kendall was fairly certain that when it came to trying anything on campus that her fellow shrunken prisoner was correct.

There was no way to get out of the Gamma Phi Beta house at her current size and even if she managed to get away from Abigail when the girl took her outside the house, the rest of the campus's Greek Life was all doing the same thing.

Kendall had learned that was the real point of the branding that scarred her stomach.

Two days before, Abigail had been forced to attend a Pan-Hellenic meeting in Leslie's stead, since the bubbly brunette had already flown home for the long holiday weekend. When Abigail arrived in the sizeable conference room, her hand had dipped into her Telfar bag and pulled Kendall out before depositing her directly in front of the girl's Macbook. Looking up and down the table, the shrunken girl watched as similar scenes played out over and over again.

Action figured sized people were set down in front of notebooks and laptops as gigantic sorority girls loomed over them. What shocked Kendall the most though was how many of them weren't students. She expected most of them to be around the age of their captresses but the majority looked older. Even if there were many people who looked like they were in their late twenties, that was still far older than most of the giantesses that sat over them.

Some had to be townies but she wondered just how many were purely targets of opportunity. People that the girls had shrunk when they were on vacation or back home or visiting friends at other schools. A few even looked old enough that she wondered if they were old high school teachers or even former professors.

They all shared two things in common though.

The first was a dead and defeated look. They all simply stared into the middle distance as they sat slumped atop the table, too exhausted to take in the cavernous room or glance in the direction of its miniaturized inhabitants. It reminded her of the way Florence sat in the shadow of Michelle's bed or desk for most of the day, simply zoning out until her 'Mistress' returned from class to give her a new command.

The other thing they had in common were the Greek letters etched into their skin.

And that's when she realized that the brand was more than the torture that she had always assumed that it was. It was the insurance that if she did ever manage to get out into the wilds of campus and some other Sorority girl or Frat boy found her, they could simply look down at her chest or back and know exactly where to take her to. Once she was returned to the correct enormous mansion, she'd be sent back to her captress.

That was why Kendall knew that her only chance to escape was when Abigail was home for Thanksgiving. If not that trip, she had to figure out what she would need to do when the girl went home for winter break.

She knew that they had arrived at the airport thanks to the muffled roar of the enormous people that Abigail was storming by as she rushed to get to her flight. The world swung wildly and Kendall's prison shook before she felt the strange sensation of riding on a conveyor belt.

The little girl knew that it was an insane hope but she still desperately stretched in an attempt to make her tiny skeleton as visible as possible in the depths of the Abigail's suitcase. Whatever hex the girl had put upon her ensured that she went unnoticed though, since no one asked Abigail to open her bag and explain just what the hell was inside of it.

Kendall strained to parse all the booming distorted announcements that rang through the airport but it wasn't long before she was able to figure out where they were going: Seattle-Tacoma. She slumped down in her cotton prison and tried to wrap her mind around the idea that the giant blonde was from the Pacific Northwest.

Every girl she had met from coastal Oregon or Washington had been very... different from Abigail.

She couldn't imagine the giant girl in a Patagonia vest and hiking boots, let alone collecting trash on Earth Day like one of Kendall's friends from undergrad had always done. As she felt her prison being shoved into an overhead bin, she chewed her lip while struggling to remember anything she could that Abigail had said about her home.

All that she could remember was how Abigail constantly went on about how the weather was so much better and that it was gorgeous all year round. That and the way the girl dressed was why she had always assumed that Abigail had been from southern California or maybe the Bay Area. The Pacific Northwest was gorgeous, especially compared to the flat farmland and sparsely forested valleys that surrounded their school but she struggled to think of anyone who called Seattle's weather better than anywhere...

Except for people who grew up there, who always were ready to tell you that it didn't actually rain all the time, or at least not in the way that you thought of. And the days that it didn't rain, they always insisted that those would blow you away.

Kendall found her mind running in that same circle over and over again for a long time until the rumbling announcement that the plane was beginning its initial descent broke her out of her reverie. She knew that there was no chance of escape in the airport but the shrunken girl began to think about how the weather would allow for her to actually escape. Not that she knew where she would be able to go, since despite having old college friends in the area it wasn't as if she knew where they lived or had their numbers memorized. When she broke free of Abigail's grasp, she wouldn't be lost in a winter wasteland that would leave her frozen a few feet from the girl's doorstep.

She could almost see herself huddling against the rain after her escape as Abigail went from the plane to an Uber. While she didn't know anyone who would be able to specifically help her, she knew that there were enough pagans and occultists in the Pacific Northwest that Seattle would have a bookshop or something where she would be able to get some kind of help. After all, all the magical knowledge in the world couldn't solely be in the hands of people who joined fraternities and sororities at specific schools.

When she felt her prison yanked out of the trunk, Kendall heard Abigail's voice thunder, “Finally...”

Kendall rolled her eyes as the suitcase was rolled along a rough surface that rattled her tiny body then heaved through the air while Abigail's Uggs smacked down on hollow sounding wood. A door opened and shut with a thunderous boom before the girl's voice called out again, “Hello, is anyone even home?!”

Silence reigned.

A soft sigh echoed out before Abigail muttered, “Cool, great...”

And then a weaker voice echoed from somewhere nearby, “Welcome home, miss!”

Kendall's eyes widened as she heard bare feet smack against hardwood and she started to shake her head, “No, no... that... they can't...”

“Oh hey, Bee,” her captress sighed, “Is it just you and Jeeves around?”

“No, your brother's servant is here too, along with his girlfriend's...”

“Oh, Mable was able to make it after all? Greaaaaaaat...”

The suitcase started to rumble as Abigail moved through the house, the pitter patter of shrunken feet moving barely audible above the clatter of the wheels. “Your mother told us that you shrank your first slave this semester, Miss.”

“Yeah, she was a bit of a dud at first but I think she's learning her place...”

Kendall frowned as she listened to that description of her life under the larger girl's thumb.

“That's good to hear, Miss. I assume that she'll be able to take care of you for the weekend then?”

“Yeah, but you might want to check in on her, Bee. You know, make sure she's up to snuff.”

“Of course, Miss.”

The conversation made bile climb up Kendall's throat. It was suddenly easy to see why the girl was so entitled: she had grown up with magically shrunken servants her whole life. It made her wonder just how many of the girls that Abigail lived with had been taught that magically enslaving people was normal. Certainly not every girl in the Gamma Phi Beta house was a legacy?

The suitcase tipped and Kendall's whole body shook from it slamming down onto a floor.

A zipper was quickly undone and light flooded into Kendall's world for the first time in hours.

She felt Abigail's powerful fingers grip her cotton prison in the same moment that the material suddenly became normal boy shorts once again. The shrunken girl couldn't stop herself from squirming against the fingers, which only made the blonde chuckle before the fingers squeezed against her. Wheezing as the air was forced from her lungs, Kendall went limp and waited for Abigail to unwrap her.

“That's right, peasant...”

She felt the sharp acrylic claw brush against her calf as one leg of the short was flicked away and then the balled up underwear suddenly unfurled. A plush pink rug rushed to great her while her terrified shriek was overwhelmed by the rumble of Abigail's cruel laughter.

Kendall hit the floor with a painful grunt and lay there dazed while she watched shadows play across the floor.

“She's quite small, Miss,” Bee's masculine voice was stronger than Kendall's but paled in comparison to Abigail's thunder.

“That's how we keep them on campus.”

“Well, you know your mother prefers us all to be bigger...”

“Ugh, do I have to? I don't want her getting any ideas.”

“I am merely pointing out your mother's preferences, Miss.”

Kendall pushed herself to a kneeling position and her jaw dropped as she found herself staring out at a dizzyingly large bedroom, even by normal standards. An enormous four poster bed loomed like a skyscraper directly ahead of her with massive gaps sitting on either side of it. A huge desk sat on the right side of the room while on the left a full bay window sat with a gorgeous view of old mansions descending toward the Puget Sound. Stumbling about, Kendall saw an enormous standing wardrobe looming behind a huge open door through which she spied what appeared to be an open central staircase with some kind of window on the ceiling letting in late autumn light. Finally, turning completely back around, the little girl looked through Abigail's legs to see a walk in closet with a vanity that led into an en suite bathroom.

“Holy shit...” she whispered.

A man cleared his throat and she jumped when she noticed the figure standing at Abigail's knee. Graying hair and a few wrinkles around his dark eyes were the only indications that the trim and muscular man standing there was middle-aged. A collar of worn brown leather was wrapped around his neck with a golden tag that read 'Bitch' on it, with what looked like an address written beneath it. Thankfully, a pair of white shorts covered his member though they were tight enough to leave little to the imagination.

Abigail sighed while glancing at her phone, “Of course, Mom's not picking up...”

Kendall craned her neck back to look into the blonde's frustrated face.

Her plump lips twisted about before she finally sighed and wagged her finger in the sky, “This is only while we're home? Is that understood, peasant?”

Nodding her head furiously, Kendall shouted, “Yes, of course, your Highness!”

Bee, as Abigail had called him, didn't hide the amusement on his face at the exchange.

The girl's long sunkissed fingers came down and gently brushed her shoulder while she whispered something under her breath. A sudden warmth washed over Kendall as the world started to shrink around her. Her eyeline rose from roughly even with Abigail's ankle all the way up to just below her kneecap before her whole body jerked to a sudden stop.

Stumbling about, she blinked and then stared up at the giantess in complete disbelief, “Y-yo-you said... you said...”

“Yeah, I know what I said,” Abigail waved her hand dismissively, “Guess what? It doesn't matter. I can do whatever I want to your little ass.”

Anger built in Kendall and her hands curled naturally into fists while she stammered up.at the giantess, unable to think of what she could possibly say to make any difference in the bratty girl's mind. Then she watched as Bee took half a step to stand between the two of them. The older man didn't say anything but his posture made it clear that even an utterly impotent punch would not be tolerated in his presence.

The floor shook as Abigail walked into the closet behind her and paused to peruse several shoes. “Now get in here, peasant. I want some options for dinner tonight...”

Shoes clattered to the floor; sneakers, heels, a pair of combat boots.

“You heard her Highness,” Bee practically growled while stepping aside to let her past.

“Yeah... yeah....” Kendall nodded while walking toward the growing pile amassing at Abigail's feet.



Chapter End Notes:

Happy start to the week all!

A friendly reminder that there are more chapters available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there's exclusive stories only for those that pledge $5/month.

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a good week!