- Text Size +

Justin still couldn't believe it.

When Aiden had stood towering above him in khakis and a navy blazer while he crouched below, licking the last scuff from the immense brown loafer before him, he truly didn't think that it was possible for the giant's plan to work.

The gargantuan bro had taken a quick selfie before glancing down to watch Justin's progress. “Finally, dude,” he boomed while scooping Justin off of the floor, “I told you I'd need these.”

Squirming in the giant's fist, Justin hissed back, “I thought you meant your black ones.”

Aiden scoffed, “You need to learn to anticipate my needs.”

Justin found himself dumped back into his cage while his captor loomed overhead, his thumbs tapping against his phone while a smirk played across his face.

“My dad says that's the hardest part in finding a good assistant,” the giant thundered, “And he told me that this year, I really needed to learn how to train shrunken fucks like you better. If I can get you to understand what I need from you without having to spell it out for you, then I can do it with a real person.”

No matter how much Aiden had done and said to Justin over the past several months, it still felt like a punch to the gut to hear the giant refer to him as something inhuman, even indirectly.

“Of course, he's also said that the best way to get an assistant to really understand their place is to show them,” Aiden laughed while tucking his phone into his pocket, “Apparently there's a few techniques to get people to think it was all a dream.”

The shrunken man's body started to shake and he could feel bile rising in his throat.

“They don't teach them to us in college anymore though,” Aiden rolled his eyes, “Fucking woke bullshit.” The giant then bent down so that his brutish face filled the sky directly above Justin's trembling form, “The body keeps score though, right? That's what those gender studies freaks are always saying...”

Aiden's finger smacked against the bars, making the entire cage shake while he smirked.

“Just imagine, if you live long enough, one day I could grow you back and make you think this was all some fucked up coma dream or something,” the young man's laughter made Justin's ears ring as he rose back up, “That's what my dad says helps the really unruly assistants and employees. One night under your foot, even if they think it's just a dream, is enough to keep them in line forever.”

He strode toward his door, a happy sigh echoing out through the room, “Can't wait, man...”

The door shut and Justin sat there, struggling to take in a breath through his impossibly tight chest. All of Aiden's words were enough to leave him paralyzed with fear but the 'if you live long enough' claim was the one that weighed him down the most.

There was no guarantee that the boy's plan would succeed with Kimberly that night and if he didn't manage to score, Justin knew that Aiden wouldn't break it off with her. That would mean Emma would break in and kill him over the weekend while Aiden was working out or off drinking with his frat brothers or wherever it was that he went when he left the room. Of course, even if everything went well and he wasn't a greasy smear on the bottom of Emma's shoes by that weekend, his safety wasn't guaranteed anyway.

Simply making it through the next Fight Night would be a battle of life or death.

He decided to banish the terrible thoughts from his head by working out. Push-ups, sit-ups, squats, climbing up the walls of his cage to do pull-ups hanging from the ceiling. With every rep, his mind emptied out, leading to as close to peace as he could manage after he was miniaturized for some frat boy's amusement.

Three and a half hours later, laying in the center of his prison and sucking in deep lungfuls of air, Justin was shocked by the feminine giggle he heard on the far side of the door.

It opened up and the world shook from the enormous pair stumbling into the room.

Kimberly was in what looked like little more than a pink satin negligee and as she swung her long hair back and forth, she pressed Aiden against the door with a heavy thump. She leaned up, the patent leather of her heels squeaking as she went, and sloppily pressed her shining pink lips against his. It was all fairly normal for the pair from what Justin had seen before but then he saw her dainty fingers tug at the giant's belt.

“You've been so patient, Aiden...”

The little man shook his head in disbelief.

“Patient, babe?”

There was no way that Kimberly couldn't see through the lie and the cute giggle she let out told Justin that she had, “Aw, you're so sweet, Aiden, and that's why you don't have to pretend anymore...”

She stepped deeper into his room, her narrow hips swaying while pulling up the part of her dress that could be generously called a skirt. Beneath the thin material was a pair of white panties with a pink bow that matched her dress.

The bulge in Aiden's khakis seemed to grow even larger as he stepped forward, “Are you sure, babe? I know it's a big deal for you...”

“Oh Aiden,” Kimberly's hands looped up around his meaty neck before she kissed him again, “I wouldn't be here if I wasn't ready...”

The thin mask of concern on Aiden's face was replaced with naked hunger in the blink of an eye.

His immense powerful hands gripped her by her hips and hauled her up into the sky. She squealed with delight and her skinny legs wrapped around him with surprising grace. The pair moaned as they started to make out once again, their hips bucking against each other as they stood in the center of Aiden's narrow room.

When they finally came up for air, all Justin could do was stare at the pair in open-mouthed disbelief. The giantess glanced in his direction and a frown flickered across her face before she began to tug at Aiden's coat.

The titanic young man simply smirked and held up his arms to make it easier for the girl to undress him but when she turned away the moment she had his jacket, he raised a confused eyebrow, “Babe?”

“One sec,” her nose wrinkled in disgust as she looked down at Justin, “I just don't want him watching...”

The field of navy material fell down on Justin's world and instantly darkened it. The faint smell of Aiden's body and deodorant swept over him a second later, leaving him coughing while the giants beyond continued to talk.

“Does it really bother you?” Aiden laughed as more mountains of fabric began to shift.

“Yes, it's creepy. I hope you don't let him watch when you...”

“Who says I'm doing that at all?”

“Oh Aiden, it's ok, it's not like I haven't felt it through your pants before I leave...” She giggled as the bedsprings moan, “That's how I know you've been so patient waiting for tonight.”

The bed began to shake and shudder as they started to fuck, the sounds almost shockingly normal to Justin after how many times he had watched Aiden perform with all the girls that Kimberly was unaware of.

He once again found himself feeling sorry for Kimberly, knowing full well what Aiden intended to do before the week was out now that he had gotten to deflower her. He wanted to believe that at least one of them would learn from the experience and while it was a shame for Kimberly to lose her virginity to such a terrible young man, it wasn't as if she was the first girl whose first time would teach her a valuable lesson about how bad guys could be.

His pitying train of thought was derailed by Aiden's orgasmic roar, though trapped in darkness, he had no idea of gauging just how long the pair had been going at it. All he could hear was the muffled sound of the giants gasping for air afterward.

“How was that, babe?”

“Good...” Kimberly's voice trailed off in a way that forced Justin to cover his mouth to avoid laughing.

“I wanted to make your first time special-”

“-Our first time.”

“What?”

“Our first time, together. It wasn't my first time.”

“What? I thought, didn't you...”

“I definitely never said that,” Kimberly's voice was firm before it softened, “I said that I wanted to wait because I wanted it to be special because a couple's first time together should mean something and both of them should be ready for it. Sex is a really intimate act, Aiden, and I needed to know that we were ready for that kind of intimacy.”

“Oh...”

“Aiden, baby, it's not like I'm your first,” there was a long pause before her voice trembled, “Right?”

Justin bit his lip to keep himself from exploding with laughter as he imagined what Aiden's face looked like in that moment. He couldn't imagine a bigger body blow to the giant's impossibly sized ego than the girl he had been stringing along suddenly asking if he was a virgin.

“No,” the single word came out in a rush that left Justin's ears ringing, “But, I don't know...”

“It's ok, Aiden,” there was another soft kiss before she added, “And next time will be better, I promise...”

The shrunken man had to shove his own fist up against his teeth, biting down on his knuckles as his whole body start to shake with suppressed laughter.

To his surprise though, there was no immediate push back from Aiden, instead the giant simply sighed, “Yeah, I guess...”

“I wish I could spend the night,” she whispered softly, “But this weekend?”

“Of course, babe,” the giant's voice was still a little weak and introspective.

The mirth that had filled him slowly ebbed out of Justin as he tried to process what was going through his enormous captor's head. Kimberly padded out the door, wishing him a good night and promising to text him when she got back to the Kappa Kappa Gamma house, before she finally left and silence reigned.

Justin wasn't sure how long he sat in the darkness before he heard a strange rumbling noise.

His eyes widened in shock as he realized the boy was crying and then the noise got louder and Justin's shock changed to a disappointed frown.

What he thought were sobs resolved into booming laughs.

“Oh man, what a fucking gift,” Aiden thundered as his feet smacked down against his floor. The cage rattled from the giant swaggering up to it, the blazer disappearing in a gust that smelled faintly of bad cologne. “Now I get to complain that she lied to me when I break up with her tomorrow. I get to be some hurt sensitive idiot who thought we were sharing something special...”

Justin stared up at the grinning giant, the vast wall of his chest simply shaking with laughter.

Aiden set a saltine down on the roof of his cage before stretching his used condom like a pastry bag far above, “God damn, this is going to be great, little dude. Shame I didn't take her virginity but who cares, guess she's just some kind of weird slut anyway...”

White sludge oozed out onto the cracker and the worst part was the way Justin's empty stomach rumbled in response. The joy he had felt over Aiden's humiliation was quickly being turned around, leaving him sunken and defeated on the red plastic floor.

“I really thought I had finally met a nice girl,” Aiden sighed, “Then again, maybe I did. Emma is pretty great...” The condom was tossed down into the giant's trashcan while he plucked up the cracker and opened the door, “After all, she actually wants to be my girlfriend for real. She's not like a lot of these other girls who are just looking for a rich guy in a frat to bleed dry after college. Emma has plans and stuff, plus her dad's some big shot attorney or something, so it's not like she's some scholarship kid...”

Justin's stomach churned for so many reasons as Aiden continued to ramble above before setting the disgusting meal down before the shrunken man.

“And I mean, look at that,” the giant snapped his fingers and Justin couldn't stop his head from lifting up.

Ahead of him, Aiden's immense member was already thickening up once again, with veins bulging against his skin. He grimaced, his gaze traveling up the giant's expansive chest to where he grinned high overhead.

“Just talking about her gets me hard. That's what love is, right?”

The cage door shut with a clatter and the bars shook as Aiden strolled back over to his bed, “Eat up, little dude. You need to fuel them gains if you want to keep winning at Fight Night...”

The worst part was that Justin knew the giant was right and his hand reached for the card table sized cracker before him. Breaking off a hunk and bringing it to his mouth, the shrunken man gagged slightly when he caught the stench of the salty goop.

Across the room, Aiden barked out a laugh while his immense hand was wrapped around his member while he scrolled through his phone. “Sorry, little dude, I had the surf and turf tonight. Probably doesn't make your dinner taste great...” The giant continued to laugh as he started to jerk himself off, muttering Emma's name as he went.

Justin frowned, looking away as he brought the disgusting sludge into his mouth, knowing he had to choke it down as quickly as he could to avoid the semen soaking too deeply into the cracker and turning it into a disgusting mush.

A part of him still couldn't believe that the giant would actually get away with it, but the next day, he was forced to listen to the long and angry voice message that Kimberly sent him after he broke up with her via text. She called him immature and self-centered and half-a-dozen other insults that were spot on but all that did was make Aiden laugh harder as he listened to it.

When he was done, he simply deleted the message and then called up Emma to tell her that she was right and he was ready to commit himself to her completely, having broken it off with all the other girls over the past few days.

Justin had hoped the brunette would call the giant bastard's bluff or reveal that it was all some sort of ploy but he watched the triumphant grin play across his captor's face as they spoke, “Yeah, that sounds like a great idea, we really should celebrate...”

For the second night in a row, Justin watched the giant leave in his khakis and blazer and return with a girl who immediately pressed him up against the door as they made out. The main difference was that Emma's dress was both more modest and sexier than Kimberly's had been. Her entire torso was covered from her neck down to her kneecaps with a soft looking black material that shimmered with her every move. Even where the dress's cut should have exposed skin around her shoulders and down her arms, there was a thin not-quite-see-through fabric covering her body, and then she wore a pair of patterned black tights to keep her legs covered.

The world shook as her thick soled black boots carried her into the center of the room, where she wasted no time in spinning Aiden about and setting him down on the bed.

The giantess squatted down while pulling at his belt and opening his pants wide.

“Emma,” he boomed, his hand coming down to cup her chin, “You don't have to...”

“I want to though,” she grinned up at him, “I need you to always remember why you should stay with me, Aiden...”

Her eyes then drifted from where Aiden's cock was straining against his boxers to where Justin sat in his cage. She bent down and gently kissed the growing stain from the giant's precum before rising to her feet, “Hold on one sec...”

The cage bars started to shake as her platform boots smacked down against the floor before her long nails trailed across the top of the cage before they opened the door. Justin stared up at her, his little head shaking back and forth while she simply grinned down at him.

Her hand wrapped around his tiny body and she hauled him into the sky, all while Aiden thundered with laughter. He was carried across the room to where the giant had already removed all of his clothes, his legs spread wide like a barbaric king as he waited for Emma to crouch down in front of him once again. She gently cupped his balls with her free hand and then brought Justin down, giggling the whole time.

The masculine musk of Aiden's balls made Justin gag as he was set down on the bed, only for the heavy weight of the giant's sack to immediately fall down atop him. It seemed to stretch over him like a living ooze, pinning him with ease while the actual balls settled down just past his shoulders.

“There, right where he belongs...”

The bed creaked and Justin screamed in fear at the way everything moved around him from the giant simply shifting his weight. “Feels weird down there but good...”

Emma simply grinned before her face was eclipsed by Aiden's monumental cock, “Good.”

Her lips then spread wide and Justin stared into the terrifying abyss of her throat before the giant's manhood filled her mouth. Everything shook as she went down the shaft, making Aiden moan and the whole bed shudder.

Panic began to fill Justin as he thought about how easily he could be crushed by Aiden's shifting weight. His squirming only made the giant groan louder and the giant member stiffened as Emma slowly went back up the shaft, her tongue gently swirling against the head before she devoured it once again.

Up and down she went, varying her pace while occasionally letting out her own lusty moan.

Justin could only watch in horror while his body was compressed beneath Aiden's balls.

And then he felt it, the way everything around him seized before the giant started to grunt.

Emma retreated up the shaft but she kept her lips wrapped around the head for a moment before she pulled back. Her eyes went from Aiden above to Justin below while her fingers gently lifted the ballsack off of the shrunken man.

A horrific pins and needles feeling ripped through Justin as Emma's lips pursed above him.

The thin stream of saliva and cum that drizzled down upon him made him squirm and squeal, his numb limbs flopping about uselessly while the enormous couple above him laughed at his plight. The sight of their faces stretched with delight while he coughed and sputtered beneath them sent a sobering realization rippling through him: the monstrous pair really did deserve each other.

“I'm not sure when I'll be ready to go again, babe,” Aiden said when their laughter finally died down.

His meaty fingers played with her short hair and she just smiled up at him, “That's ok, babe. I'm not going anywhere. You can even take a nap or something, I don't mind...”

“You're the best, Emma...”

“And don't you forget it, Aiden.”

Justin's world shifted and his cum-soaked body bounced as Aiden simply rolled over in bed, the giant falling asleep almost instantly.

High above him, Emma sighed happily as she rose back to her full dominating height and scooped the tiny man up into her hands, clearly unconcerned with the gunk he was coated in.

“Now we get to have a quick little chat,” she said while taking the two steps to Aiden's desk and settling down into the giant's chair, “And I think you know what I want to ask you...”

Justin trembled in her cupped palm, his eyes drifting to her sharp nails and then his little body lifted up so he could look down at the intimidating boots that still sat on her feet.

“Yeah, it's that time, little man.”

“He broke up with them, Emma, I promise.”

“Is that so?” She arched an eyebrow and one of her long nails came down to press into his shoulder. Pain began to burn in Justin's chest, his eyes watering while she looked down on him, “How many more were there besides Lexi?”

“Just one,” he wheezed through the pain.

“Who?” The finger eased off but it began to drift across his chest.

“Kimberly,” he gasped for air, “I don't know her last name...”

The nail went past his ribs to settle on his stomach, its point sharp enough to make him suck in what little fat remained after weeks of doing nothing but working out in his cage.

“C'mon, little guy. If you want to live, you're going to have to do better than just a first name.”

The fingernail started to press down and he screamed, “Kappa Kappa Gamma!”

The nail stopped, the pressure of it poking down into the depths of his stomach making him squirm in her palm.

“Those nerds?” She rolled her eyes, “What did she like dress up as one of those girls with the tails on their heads from Star Wars for him or something?”

Her finger lifted and all Justin could do was cough in her hand while shaking his head.

“Oh, duh,” she scoffed, “She did his homework or some shit.”

Justin tried to say yes but his world was already spinning around as she brought him back to his cage.

“Well, you're going to tell me if he starts trying to pull that shit again, understood?” She thundered while gently setting him down into his cage.

“Y-yes, Emma,” he managed to spit out while gasping for air.

“Good.”

The door shut with a clang and he watched as she shimmied out of her dress, tugged off her boots, and then climbed into bed with Aiden, a strange smile on her face as her hands ran over his broad slumbering chest.

Justin sat there trembling for a long time, well after the pair had both fallen asleep, wondering if they would make each other better or enable their worst qualities. He then reminded himself that it didn't matter, since no matter which versions of themselves Emma and Aiden ended up being, it wasn't one that would be kind to him.



Chapter End Notes:

Happy start to the week all!

A friendly reminder that there are more chapters available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there's exclusive stories only for those that pledge $5/month.

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a good week!