- Text Size +

“It's just bullshit.”

Cassidy's laugh rumbled across the sky while Sadie fumed opposite her.

Grant stood shivering between the pair atop the cold metal table just outside the campus Starbucks. For once, his eyes weren't on his immense captress or her roommate but on the people who just kept walking by without sparing a glance at where he sat between two immense cups that looked like they were covered in wrapping paper.

He knew better than to try and call attention to himself, he had tried that the first time that Sadie had left him outside her pocket. They had been in the library, where Sadie had camped out to get some reading done between classes and unceremoniously dumped him onto the round coffee table that sat in front of the armchair she had decided to curl up in. When one of his friends had walked by, Grant hadn't been able to contain himself.

He rushed forward, screaming and waving his arms with blind desperation.

Sadie's boot had darkened his world a moment before it crashed down. The force of it hitting the table had been enough to throw him down to his hands and knees while she whispered in a bored tone, “He can't hear you, perv...”

Grant had started to protest only to see the wall of leather barreling toward him. He ended up jumping to his feet just in time to be knocked about once again, his body reeling backwards while his arms spun about. Her other foot swept in from the opposite side and he cried out when it smacked into him.

Sadie simply giggled while she absentmindedly kicked him back and forth, her towering feet barely having to move while she flipped through page after page of her book.

Still, he couldn't believe that literally no one could see through whatever illusion the giant girls had cast with a snap of their fingers. Grant watched each enormous person pass with as much intent as he could muster, hoping that somehow he could make them turn toward him through little more than sheer force of will.

“They were making Pumpkin Spice Lattes three days ago,” Sadie grumbled before taking a sip of her monumental coffee, “They can't just be out of whatever syrup they use to make it that quickly.”

Cassidy giggled again, “I actually prefer the Peppermint Mocha.”

“Heresy,” Sadie hissed as her cup came down right beside Grant.

The force of it was enough to make him stumble about but the second he recovered, he rushed to huddle beside Sadie's double-shot latte. The warmth that came through the paper wall of the coffee cup made his body stop shaking in a single breath.

“Holy shit,” he whispered.

Grant didn't understand how she could literally control his size with a thought and make other people's eyes slide over him like he wasn't there but do absolutely nothing to ease the cold against his bare skin. He was fairly certain that she could, especially since Cassidy's shrunken man sat comfortably on the far side of the table without so much as a shudder, it was that she didn't want to.

Glancing up, he saw that her bright blue eyes had settled on him and her lips twisted into a wry smile. He whimpered, uncertain what was about to happen as her hand lifted off of her coffee and her thumb stretched overhead.

“At least he's finally learning how to behave in public...”

He crouched low as her thumb came down, seeming to blot out the entire sky before it settled down atop his head. It gently ruffled his hair, sending only the faintest jolt of pain through his body as he wavered beneath it.

A faint kissing noise echoed out before Sadie added, “Such a good boy.”

Grant couldn't stop the moan that escaped his lips or the way his member stirred but thankfully neither of the giant girls seemed to notice the involuntary reaction.

The thumb slid down his face to cup his chin and force him to crane his neck to stare up at the smiling giantess, “You want to be a good boy for me, don't you?”

“Yes, boss,” Grant's voice was strangled as he shouted and he immediately bit his lip to keep the lust filled groan from becoming too audible.

Cassidy's booming laughter at the exchange made him burn bright pink, “I still can't get over the change in your little guy. It took me a whole semester and most of the summer to break this one in...”

Grant awkwardly turned his head to see Cassidy's fingers run down her shrunken prisoner's backside. He stiffened in shock and looked up at her, “Did you need something, Miss?”

“No...” Cassidy's head tilted as she considered the question and then she looked down at her feet, “You'll need to clean my boots later, all this rock salt and sand makes such a mess...”

“O-of course, Miss!”

“We might as well head back to the room now,” Sadie shrugged while her thumb guided Grant up against the warm surface of her drink. He stared up at her as the digit tapped against him, forcing him to stand before it pinned his back against the towering cup.

The world turned into a blur as Grant launched into the sky, his terrified scream swallowed up by the rattling of Sadie's chair and her snatching up her bag from the ground below. His eyes locked on the distant sight of her platform Doc Martens, which were normally so intimidating but suddenly seemed downright dainty as he hung far up in the sky.

“Actually, I'm going to go meet up with Jacob. He's taking me to dinner off-campus to make up for the other day.”

“Oh my God, really?” Sadie rolled her eyes, “Does he actually think taking you to some shitty chain restaurant is going to make up for treating you like an afterthought?”

“I like Cheesecake Factory,” Cassidy huffed while stuffing her shrunken slave into the scarf that was neatly tied around her neck, “And Jacob is willing to try and make things work, Sadie. Love is about putting in the work and understanding your partner's love languages...”

Sadie took a deep breath and her face twisted about for a moment before she suddenly shrugged, “Whatever, have a nice time.”

Cassidy stood up a little straighter, the shock clear on her face for a moment before she smiled, “Thank you, Sadie.”

Grant's stomach did somersaults as he was lifted even higher then swung toward his captress's face as she took a long swig from her coffee. She let out a sigh that washed over Grant's body before she lowered the cup, “I'm glad Tiffany wasn't here to see that. She'd be all 'Oh wow, Sadie, that was so mature of you' or whatever.”

With each of her strides, Grant's limbs flopped about while the pressure from her thumb made it harder and harder to breathe.

“It's not like I'm trying to be a jerk when it comes to Jacob but Christ,” she punctuated her sentence with another swig that left Grant's head spinning, “How many times is she going to cry over this guy not making her a priority before she finally dumps him?”

The redhead's face was obscured by the lip of the coffee cup and so Grant had no idea if he was even supposed to reply while she grumpily strode across campus.

“I think it's just that she doesn't want to be single at this school and I can't blame her. I mean, seriously, the quality of men on this campus is fucking distressing. Especially in the frats, who are the only guys worth dating for us since they're in on it.”

Her words made the shrunken man squirm against the coffee cup but that didn't even earn him a dismissive snort. Instead, Sadie simply rambled on.

“Even when you meet what might be a decent dude, he's going to be some God Damn Independent and then turn out to suck on top of that. I mean, fuck, should I just be dating one of the weirdos at Alpha Chi Rho?”

She tipped her cup back even further to get the last dregs out of her latte.

Grant felt his body slip against her thumb as blood rushed to his head and he stared down into her enormous frustrated face before everything swung back in the other direction.

Far below, her at once gigantic and dainty feet stamped down against a welcome mat with Gamma Phi Beta written across it. With her free hand, she pulled keys out of her jacket, opened the door and strode inside.

A few of her Sorority Sisters smiled when Sadie walked by while she offered only a brief wave or nod in return before going down into the basement. As usual, no one was in the game room and the door to her bedroom was shut and locked.

“Thank fucking God,” Sadie muttered while entering her room, “I don't want to actually talk about this with someone. Even floating the idea of dating an Alpha Chi Rho guy out loud makes me kind of queasy.”

Grant found himself and the cup he was pinned to set down on Sadie's desk between two other empty Starbucks cups, one of which still smelled faintly of cinnamon and clove. Rubbing the red mark on his chest from where thumb had pinned him, the tiny man took deep breaths as he watched Sadie start to shed her excess layers.

“Don't get me wrong those dudes are a lot of fun but they all kind of give me the ick,” she flopped down into her desk chair while unzipping her boots and tossing them onto the floor below with a hefty thump, “Like, are they kind of hot? Totally. I have definitely thought about how easily half of them could pick me up and throw me around but whenever I even try to think about fucking them, I can't stop thinking of how gross that house is, you know?”

Grant watched as her tongue bulged against her left cheek and her face screwed up in concentration before he glanced around at the wide array of garbage that littered her desk.

“Eh,” her hand came down and wrapped around him, “I got something stuck near my wisdom tooth...”

The shrunken man struggled against her fingers while struggling to comprehend why she had announced that before he found himself being brought before her slightly chapped lips. “Boss, wait, what're you-”

“Calm down. It'll only be for, like, a second.”

“But-” he continued to squirm as her lips opened wide.

A laugh rumbled up from the dark abyss of her throat, “You should love this, perv. It'll almost be like we're kissing.”

A horrible melange of coffee and beef assaulted Grant's nose as he was plunged into Sadie's mouth. Despite his small size, he found the moist cavern to be impossibly cramped. He could feel her cheeks stretching to accommodate him and he was left constantly flinching from the saliva that dribbled down from the sharp teeth surrounding him.

Her beastly tongue undulated against his chest before choked words rattled his bones, “It's right there, get it.”

In the shadowy maw, Grant struggled to make sense of what the hell he was supposed to be looking for. Above him were several wide flat teeth, each one roughly the size of his own head and shining with thick strands of saliva. Sweat or spit, he didn't know which, washed down over his eyes before running over his lips and making him gag.

“Well?”

Her frustration had a physical force to it that made Grant yelp in fear.

Reaching up blindly, he winced as he ran his fingers across the almost razor sharp edge of her molars. His hands trembled but he probed between them anyway, desperately trying to figure out which one was the wisdom tooth.

The gaps between her teeth were almost non-existent, even for his shrunken hands but then his fingers dipped into a slightly wider space. A gooey stringy piece of fat sat wedged between a molar and a different shaped tooth behind it.

“Yes, right there.”

Grant grimaced but wrapped his hands around the fatty hunk anyway before giving it a yank.

A grunt of relief boomed around him the moment the bit of food came unstuck and he was hauled out of the girl's mouth instantly. The sudden brightness of the light left him blinking and dazed but he felt Sadie's huge fingertips rip the fatty chunk from his hands.

“Good boy,” she casually thundered while flicking the stringy piece down into her otherwise empty trash can.

Despite his disgust, Grant's body still squirmed at her offhand praise and he found himself looking up at her smiling visage high above him.

“You know, now that you're all covered in spit from out little make out session...”

Grant blinked in confusion, struggling to follow her train of thought.

Her belt jingled below and she let out a grunt as she shoved her tight jeans down around her ankles. Grant's eyes widened at the sight of her neon yellow panties. A darker patch was growing at the bottom where her fingers quickly began to rub.

“Did you know that I used to be kind of a slut in high school?” Sadie giggled while lowering him down, “If I made out with a dude at a party, I had pretty much already decided that we were going to fuck...”

She didn't even fully remove her panties, instead merely pulling them aside to reveal her fiery red bush. The neat landing strip she sported at the start of the semester had steadily given way to a tangle of dark red hairs.

“I'm honestly proud of myself for how many times I've made out with Isaac at Alpha Chi Rho and not fucked him,” her fingers clamped down on Grants arms and legs, forcing him into a more narrow shape, “Honestly, I kind of hoped he would have asked me out on a real fucking date at some point but no because guys at this school suck.”

He stared up to meet her gaze and immediately shuddered at the look of frustration etched across her billboard sized face.

“They'll just look at you in class and put you away in their little spank bank for later,” Sadie smirked, “Well two can play that game, huh, perv?”

“Boss-”

His plea turned into a scream as she shoved him into her womanhood, her lips already glistening with excitement. Grant felt like he was on a demented carnival ride as he plunged in deep, his body sliding in and up in a single fluid motion, the living walls around him seeming to push and pull him all at once. Then with the same frightening speed he was yanked back out, the walls stretching and compressing like an accordion as he passed.

Sadie's moans echoed around him before he was plunged back in, where they become a muffled quake throughout her immense body.

It took him six strokes before he realized that her fingers had released his arms but the living walls of her vagina were too strong for him to even try moving them and when he was pulled out, he was moving too quick to do anything but uselessly flop them about.

All Grant could do was gasp and sputter mid-stroke while struggling to keep his eyes and mouth closed every time he was shoved back in. Despite his best efforts though, he could feel Sadie's salty juices sliding past his lips and down his throat to churn away in his stomach.

The pace quickened and Grant could feel the walls around him starting to shudder with each one of Sadie's moans. Every time she pulled him out, he could hear her saying the name 'Isaac' louder and louder while gulping for air like a fish.

And then it happened.

Her womanhood seized him and her juices surged over him like a wave while she let out a single guttural moan that rattled both her immense frame and his own tiny body.

Her fingers released his lower half but he remained wedged inside of her while she sucked in deep lungfuls of air. Grant lay there, uncertain whether it would be better to try and free himself or if that would set her off again.

Then he felt her fingertips grab his ankles and he was forcibly yanked out with a disturbing squelch. He hung limply in the air, coughing out thick globs of mucus that tasted solely of her as she brought him up to her glowing face.

“Well, perv? Was it everything you imagined?”

The shrunken man squirmed uncomfortably, suddenly finding it difficult to look in her bright blue eyes as a faint heat rose in his cheeks.

“You know I can see it, right?”

Grant knew she was referring to his painfully erect cock, which he hadn't even noticed until after she had come. He couldn't explain it, especially given how much the rest of him ached, but he was utterly aroused.

“Say it, perv.”

“It was amazing, Boss.”

“Mhmmm,” He could feel her warm breath rush over him as she brought him close to her lips before whispering, “Good boy.”

Grant roared with ecstasy as the words made him cum and Sadie's laughter rang in his ears.




Chapter End Notes:

Happy start to the week all!

A friendly reminder that there are more chapters available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there's exclusive stories only for those that pledge $5/month.

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a good week!