- Text Size +

The first time the door to Aiden's room had rumbled, Justin had been able to roll over and fall back to sleep but when it opened and shut a second time, he found himself inexplicably wide awake on the plastic floor of his cage.

The whole world started to shake and the bars rattled around him before everything was plunged into shadow. Emma's grinning face loomed above him, her eyes not even bloodshot despite the fact that she and Aiden had returned from some concert well after midnight the night before.

“Hey there, little guy,” her normally bubbly high pitched voice sounded a little rough while her fingers ran across the bars above him, “Shame your Master didn't bring you with us last night...”

Justin's little body shuddered at the thought, easily able to imagine how he would have been trapped in the giant's pocket all night long. Aiden's immense package would've pressed against him from one side while Emma's backside constantly threatened to crush him as she rubbed up against the giant. It would have been bad but having to hear whatever terrible music the pair was into was guaranteed to be worse.

She tapped one of her long natural nails against the door to his cage while licking her dry lips. His eyes drifted to one of the sharp filed points, its black tip blended down into a deep blue, certain that it could carve through him without question. Justin wondered if the moment had finally arrived, the one he had been dreading for so long.

Instead of asking about her 'competition' though, Emma simply nodded her head before whispering, “Yeah...”

The latch came undone and her hand filled his prison. He was far too tired from spending all day cleaning three different pairs of shoes for Aiden to do anything but vaguely roll about before her fingers wrapped around him. She hauled him into the sky and swung him through the air as she sauntered back over to Aiden's bed.

Everything spun for a sickening moment and then, suddenly, Justin found himself sprawled out atop Aiden's well built chest. Smooth skin that was losing its summer tan spread out in every direction around him, the living floor beneath him rising and falling with each one of the slumbering giant's breaths.

The bed creaked and mountains of fabric shuffled about before Emma's thumb and forefinger gripped him by the hips. He could feel his body tense as he looked up to see the giant girl cuddling against Aiden's slumbering frame. Her lips gently kissed the titan's jaw before she started to drag Justin up across the immense chest.

“Wh-wha-” His stammering turned into grunts as he was brought about in a huge circle, running over the giant's stomach and then tickling his nipples while Emma moved down to his neck, her kisses becoming interspersed with gentle nibbles.

A low moan rumbled through the world and Justin could feel Aiden's breathing suddenly change beneath him. The little man yelped as he was suddenly dragged down the giant's stomach, his feet brushing against Aiden's well trimmed pubic hairs before he was pulled back the opposite way.

The giant sleepily smacked his lips while friction began to overcome the humiliation welling within Justin. He could feel his member stiffening while Aiden's thunderous voice rattled his body, “What a way to wake up...”

“You like this?”

“It's pretty good. Could be better though...”

“Oh ye-” Emma's teasing question turned into a yelp of excitement as Aiden wrapped an arm around her shoulder and pulled her in for a deeper kiss.

The giantess shoved Justin further up the younger man's chest, until he found himself pinned against the giant's pec. With his now erect cock pressed against soft flesh, Justin bit down on his lip as he squirmed desperately to escape.

Emma's fingers opened and he tried to skitter away only for her whole palm to smash down atop him.

His grunt of pain was completely drowned out by the pair's hungry moans.

Their lips smacked together while the pressure built on his body, his joints threatening to pop beneath the sorority girl's hand. He shut his eyes tight and did his best to suck air into his compressing chest.

Pain filled his frame and his lungs started to burn from Emma rising up to mount Aiden.

Her hand rose off of him but all Justin could do was twitch and writhe atop the giant's pec while she tossed her shirt away and shimmied out of her panties. Sheets were pushed back as she clambered down Aiden's frame to line her already glistening womanhood up with his towering member.

Justin struggled to get onto his hands and knees, gasping in air while staggering across Aiden's chest but Emma's hand fell back down atop him.

His grunt of pain was echoed by the giant beneath him, who had been trying to rise up to meet Emma where she was riding him. Instead though, she held them both firm beneath her hand as she started to grind against Aiden.

The pain increased with every thrust but Justin felt the chest beneath him relax. Aiden clearly didn't mind getting to lay beneath her, simply moving his hips in time with hers while she started to pant with excitement.

“Now this is the best way to wake up, babe,” the giant's chuckle shook Justin's body.

“Say my name...”

The breathy words made the shrunken man's eyes go wide as the pressure atop him increased.

“What, babe?”

“Say my name...”

Justin felt himself dragged across Aiden's chest, sending jolts of unwanted pleasure through his little body, until he was simply rolled off of the giant's shoulder. He crashed down onto the soft surface of the pillow and he flailed about when he felt himself being pulled down by the indent of the giant's head. Gripping the pillowcase, Justin climbed away as he watched Emma's long black and blue nails dig into Aiden's skin.

Her face swooped down to hang inches above Aiden's, the whole world still shaking from her continued thrusts. “Say my name,” there was a venom to her words as she added, “Aiden...”

Justin could see a faint redness rise in Aiden's cheeks before he tumbled off of the pillow and landed onto the bedspread below. Continuing to crawl away, he was surprised to hear a faint waver in the giant's voice.

“Emma-”

A husky moan escaped the giantess, cutting off the confused giant below her, “Say it again.”

“Emma?”

She moaned again while rising back up to ride him in earnest. Her hands remained pressed down against his chest, keeping the young man pinned to his own bed while she had her way with him, “Don't fucking stop, Aiden.”

The whole bed started to shake as Aiden began to thrust up against her, his hands gripping her hips, “I won't, Emma.”

Another roar of excitement escaped the giantess as she arched her back. Justin stumbled away, fear creeping in to subdue his unwanted arousal. His foot slipped when he reached the end of the narrow bed and rather than fight it, he let himself drop to his knees. Emma's nails continued to clench against Aiden's broad shoulders while her breathy voice echoed out, “Tell me why you like me, Aiden.”

Justin's eyes widened as he struggled to control his fall down to the floor.

“You're so hot, Emma.”

Clinging to a swinging bedsheet, the tiny man could see the way the bed frame began to sway back and forth beneath the girl's thrusts.

“Uh huh, keep going...”

“You're smart too. Smarter than me.”

“God damn right.”

Emma's breathing was coming deeper and faster as she pounded away at the giant, the pair's bodies hitting the bed with enough force that Justin felt himself losing his grip on the sheet. He yelped and tried to cling to it but then he was suddenly falling, his arms flailing desperately to grab onto the sheet as he went.

Justin landed hard on the floor with stars flashing across his vision.

For a moment, he lay there completely dazed, and then Aiden's voice spoke with a softness he'd never heard, “And you like me. Like, the actual me. I don't have to pretend with you, Emma.”

Emma suddenly roared with ecstasy, the sound making Justin's tiny ears ring before the floor quaked from her collapsing atop Aiden's chest. For a long moment all Justin could hear was the pair's breathing and the occasional shudder of the bed beneath their post-orgasm shifting.

Crawling nervously away from the bed, Justin's eyes remained locked on the enormous pair, uncertain what was about to happen. He could see Aiden's beefy arms wrapped around Emma, who was almost crouched atop his chest, her gigantic body shaking ever so slightly. Aiden's hand slowly went up and down her back and then he made a soft soothing noise that only made Emma shake harder.

A choked sob rang through the room and Justin's heart skipped a beat at the same time Aiden's whole body stiffened.

And then, with one deep breath, Emma simply rose back up, still straddling the giant's chest.

She wiped a few tears from her eyes and then smiled down at the giant.

“Ok, so,” her voice was still bubbly but there was a tightness to it as she ran her hands across Aiden's bare chest, “You're going to end it with the other girls.”

“What?”

The most surprising thing to Justin was just how genuine the shock in Aiden's voice was, as if he had clearly never considered the fact that Emma would be able to piece it together.

The girl slid off of Aiden's bed and then the floor shook as her bare feet settled onto it. “It's that simple,” she pulled her panties back on before stepping over Justin to snatch up her clothes from the night before. Tugging on her high waisted sparkly shorts, Emma glanced over her shoulder at the still shocked giant, “You end it with the other girls or we're done. And you can't tell me that they're giving you something I'm not.”

“Babe-”

“No more calling me babe either,” Emma stamped her bare foot against the floor for emphasis, “Not until I know I'm the only one you're calling that.”

Aiden took a deep breath and sat up in his bed, his feet swinging down with a small quake. Trapped between the two titanic coeds, Justin suddenly jumped to his feet, desperate for some place to hide.

“Emma, seriously,” he reached out for her hand but she simply pulled it away while sliding an over the knee sock up her long leg, “There are no other girls.”

“Aiden, come on,” her foot crashed down a mere inch from Justin, sending the tiny man sprawling back down to his hands and knees. Far overhead, she gently patted Aiden on his thick chest and smiled, “I'm not as naive as whoever else you're stringing along, ok? That's why I'm the one pulling on the string now.”

The giantess paused, her head cocked to one side as she considered her own metaphor.

Aiden placed his hands on her hips and tried to pull her closer but she dug her foot into the floor, making Justin fall flat on his face. “Emma, I don't know how you got this in your head-”

“Lexi from DG.”

Justin's jaw dropped and so did his captor's.

“Did you know that she runs a self defense class on Monday nights?” She stepped back, snatching up the see through black blouse she had worn the night before along with the white bra that had gone beneath it. Sliding both on, Emma glanced back at Aiden with a smile, “My Little, Hannah, has been taking it. Which is funny because like, why? We can do so much worse to someone than judo flip them or whatever but anyway, she's gotten to know Lexi and Lexi told her all about how she keeps guys in a rotation and how one of the guys in her rotation is...”

She stared at Aiden before giving him a 'wrap it up' gesture with her finger but the giant simply pressed his lips together and remained silent.

“You, Aiden,” Emma's exasperated sigh rang through the room as she dropped down onto his desk chair and tugged her black Adidas sambas on, “It's you and I'm sure if it's me and Lexi then it's probably one or two more girls.”

Her sneaker-clad foot slammed back down onto the floor, ensuring that Justin couldn't rise higher than his knees once again as she stood up, “So it's really simple. Say goodbye to the other girls or say goodbye to me.”

“Emma...”

“And if that's not a good enough incentive...”

The sleek black sneaker slammed into Justin in the blink of an eye. He cried out and threw his hands up but they were utterly useless in comparison to the might of her foot. His arms smacked against the floor while the world darkened and the gum sole of her sneaker pressed down atop him.

Justin had thought he knew just how much strength the thin girl could wield from how painful her hand pressing down had been but that was nothing in comparison to her full weight bearing down on him. All of his joints felt like they were expanding at once while his bones simultaneously bent from the sheer pressure. His skin felt like it was threatening to rip apart at previously unknown seams. Worst of all though, was that Justin's lungs didn't burn like before but instead felt like they were about to burst

Then it stopped.

The foot didn't lift but it eased off of him, giving his suddenly bruised body an immense reprieve. Light filtered in from the edge of the sole and he could hear Emma's thunderous voice clearly in his little ears.

“If you don't tell me what you're going to do by next weekend, I'll kill your latest toy.”

Justin expected the giant to offer some sort of protest or something but instead he just meekly offered, “Ok, Emma.”

The light dimmed and the pressure increased but Justin heard a kiss ring out, “Give it some thought and let me know...”

As Emma's foot lifted off of the floor, the tiny man could feel his body stick to it for a terrifying moment. His reddened skin painfully peeled away though and he hit the floor with a grunt that went unacknowledged by either of the enormous people towering above.

She paused at the door to smile at Aiden one last time, “See you later, babe.”

The door opened and shut before the giant dropped back down onto his bed.

Justin lay before the younger man's beastly feet, struggling to collect himself before he glanced up to see the giant's face etched in deep thought.

“Well,” Aiden shrugged, “Obviously, I have to break it off with Lexi today but I think Kimberly is one real date away from letting me hit it so...”

Justin's eyes widened as he watched the smile spread across the giant's face. He shook his head back and forth while Aiden simply grabbed his cell phone and rose to his feet.

“You better hope she has a free night in her schedule this week, huh, little dude?”

The plea died in Justin's throat as he watched Aiden simply swagger over to his dresser, his phone landing on it with a clatter. “I'm gonna hit up the gym, probably see Lexi and do that in person, I guess. You better polish up my dress shoes though, since I plan on wining and dining Kimberly out of her pants at some point this week.”

Justin's whole body trembled as he watched the giant get dressed, whistling to himself the whole time. He thought he had understood just how little Aiden cared about his life but now the giant was apparently going to risk him being crushed under Emma's foot all so he could possibly take an otherwise sweet girl's virginity.

The door opened and Aiden's voice thundered out, “I gave you an order, bitch.”

When the door slammed shut, Justin felt his body mechanically turn toward the giant's closet, knowing that while what would happen to him that weekend was up in the air, what would happen to him if Aiden got home and he hadn't done as commanded was a certainty.



Chapter End Notes:

Happy start to the week all!

A friendly reminder that there are more chapters available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there's exclusive stories only for those that pledge $5/month.

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a good week!