- Text Size +

Despite what he had hoped, Grant found that he was still chained more often than not.

It seemed to have little to do with whether or not he had 'earned' the privilege to walk around and more that Sadie liked to wear him dangling from her waist. Since her cousin Megan had visited, it was as if the giant girl had become more emboldened to carry him around campus.

She only let him hang in the open when she was at sorority or fraternity functions though, the rest of the time he was stuffed into one of her pockets. When her pants were roomy enough to allow it, he was slid into one of the front pockets, where he bounced against her thigh with each of her powerful strides. However, that was better than when she wore a tight pair of jeans and crammed Grant into a back pocket where his body would be painfully stretched across her firm backside. He often wondered, while he was spread eagle against her buttcheek, how no one noticed the fact that there was an imprint of a man in the denim of her jeans.

Other people had to be looking at her ass, after all Grant had spied a look many times when she had jogged past the dining hall, which meant they either saw him and rationalized the strange sight away or they weren't seeing him at all.

The shrunken boy didn't actually know which would be worse.

All he knew is that the best pants to be carried about in were cargo pants. Sadie owned several pairs, some of which were much tighter than he'd have expected but it didn't matter since he would always find himself dropped into a side pocket near her knee. That always felt like a hammock to him and while it was strange to have his whole world sway from her strides, there wasn't the terrible jolt or painful stretching that came with any of her other pants.

Grant hoped that with the temperature taking its usual post-Homecoming plunge that she'd wear cargo pants more because they were warmer. He knew that he appreciated the thicker material immensely, since he had quickly discovered that at his new size the chilly autumn air hit much differently than it had at his original height.

Especially since Sadie and her roommates lived in a basement.

It was a quiet afternoon and what little light came through the windows had turned a warm orange. Tiffany had gone somewhere and taken her prisoner with her, the tiny woman seemingly happy to jump into the depths of the giantess's black leather purse. Cassidy meanwhile was seated at her desk wearing her boyfriend's hoodie draped over her much smaller frame, the sleeves practically covering her fingers as she typed. The blonde's prisoner was cuddled close to her slippered feet, with the hem of her oversized pajama bottoms wrapped around his little body.

If the giant girl noticed, she didn't seem to care and that left Grant wondering if he would be allowed to creep over and share in the warmth.

Sadie had left him unchained for once but with nothing to keep him warm unless he wanted to crawl into her shoes because after her cousin teasing her about it, the giantess had declared her laundry basket off-limits. While he had wanted to plead with her and tell her that he had never done anything she would disapprove of, Grant had been afraid that that might be worse. The redhead clearly didn't want him to think about her in any sort of sexual way but he also wouldn't be surprised if she got angry with him if he tried to lie and say he didn't find her attractive.

All he could do was nod and shout 'yes, Boss' when she made a pronouncement based on her assumption that he was some kind of weird pervert.

Huddled beneath Sadie's bed, watching Cassidy's prisoner doze off while snuggling against her foot, Grant found his eyes drifting toward his captress's shoe rack. The most embarrassing part about his only respite being Sadie's shoes was that most of them were too big for him to easily get into. Most of her shoes had at least some kind of platform that was awkward to clamber on top of and then it would be a climb to get to the mouth of the shoe anyway. Her old converse were the easiest to enter but the worn canvas and rubber was too thin to provide much warmth anyway.

Moving closer to the rack, he craned his neck to look at the pair of all black Forces that sat wedged between two pairs of tall boots. Sadie rarely seemed to wear them, which meant they didn't have the same worn in stench as her other shoes and they were low enough that if they were on the ground, he'd be able to practically fall into them. The best part though was that the interior was soft and warm, it almost felt like he was laying in an actual bed rather than a musty insole.

Grant often wondered if that's why they had migrated to the top shelf when the weather got colder.

He sat there, charting the climb up the shoe rack to reach the prized pair, only for his thoughts to be derailed by the door bursting open.

Sadie's heavy breathing rang throughout the room and the floor started to shake as her Hokas pounded across the thin carpet.

Cassidy turned while pulling her headphones down with a smile, “How was your run?”

“Glorious,” Sadie boomed, her face red with exertion. She yanked the zipper of her running jacket down and Grant's eyes went wide as he realized that she only had a sports bra on underneath. Her pale tattooed flesh was coated in a thin sheen of sweat that seemed to ripple with each of her gasping breaths, “Six miles in the cold is really amazing, I wish it could stay like this all year round.”

Grant shuddered at the thought and he noticed that both Cassidy and her shrunken prisoner did the same.

“No thank you,” the blonde thundered with a shake of her head, “I'm already counting down the days till spring.”

“This is the best time of year,” Sadie's jacket landed with a faint thump atop her dirty laundry. Grant watched as she shoved her sneakers off of her feet and fought the urge to gag as the smell of her sweat washed over his world, “Everything's kind of cold but not freezing, the leaves are changing colors, you can get Pumpkin Spice flavored anything...”

Her shower caddy rattled as she picked it up and then Grant watched her bright blue eyes scan the floor before landing on him crouched beneath the foot of her bed. A shadow fell across his world as her hand blotted out the sky and then wrapped around him.

The shrunken man couldn't help the yelp that escaped his body from how cold her skin was.

But that sound was completely overwhelmed by Cassidy's giggle, “I always forget you're a Pumpkin Spice Girlie.”

“PSL for life,” Sadie's words were swallowed up by her own laughter as the world started to turn into a blur, “Speaking of, did you want to go get coffee after I shower?”

“No, if I have anything right now, I won't be able to sleep tonight.”

“Exactly, that way you can stay up and watch The Craft with us at midnight.”

“I have an 8am tomorrow, sorry.”

“Laaaaame.”

Sadie's voice rang in Grant's ears as she carried him across the otherwise empty game room that took up the basement and inside of the sizeable bathroom. It was the only part of the Gamma Phi Beta house that he had seen that reminded him of an actual dormitory. The whole place was done in pristine white tile and had four wide sinks in a single vanity set before an immense mirror. Instead of stalls, the three toilets that lined the far wall were set inside individual closet-sized rooms and the last wall was lined with three shower stalls. It would still be the nicest bathroom in campus housing by a mile but it still had the industrial feel he had come to expect from communal living.

Her warming fingers opened as she glanced around the bathroom, sweat dripping from her body onto the tile below. “Are you ready for your pheromone therapy, little guy?” Sadie smirked down at him as she lifted one of her arms up behind her head.

Grant's eyes went wide and he immediately tried to scramble out of her palm only for the powerful digits to clamp down on him. He coughed and struggled as she brought him toward her arm pit, where scraggly red hairs were already returning despite her only not shaving for a little more than a week.

“Please, boss!” He cried out, 'pheromone therapy' had become a regular event ever since her cousin's visit and it was never pleasant for him, “I love you! You know I love you!”

“If a little man really loved me,” Sadie's voice was cold despite the immense grin on her face, “He would beg to drink my sweat.”

Grant shut his eyes tight as he was shoved headfirst into the sweaty pit.

His body was quickly coated in her cooling sweat and though he tried to hold out, his burning lungs forced him to suck in lungfuls of air. The floral deodorant she wore was barely a tickle in his nose compared to the thick smell of her sweat, which when combined with her deodorant always made him think of dead flowers. As he squirmed, her index finger pressed down against the back of his head and then her voice rattled through his little body, “Lick, perv.”

With the pressure mounting on the back of his skull, Grant had no choice but to open his jaw and let his tongue be forcefully pushed against her skin. His body convulsed as he gagged on her sweat but she held him firm, dragging him back and forth while happily humming to herself.

He felt cool air for a brief moment as he was passed from one pit to the other but by that point, his body had gone slack. Grant's weak tongue lapped away the moment it made contact with her skin and he was rewarded with a happy thunder rumbling through the world.

“See, this is how a loving little guy acts,” she boomed.

All Grant could taste was salt as his tongue was scraped against her armpit one last time before his body was unceremoniously placed on the edge of a shower stall. The cold tile was almost welcome against his now overheated aching body but the relief it offered quickly soured. While Sadie hung her towel up above and got undressed, the tile sapped his body of any remaining heat and he began to shiver.

Water roared down and Grant let out a sob of relief when a cloud of warm steam rolled over his world a moment later. The suddenly humid air felt heavy but pleasant against his skin and the heat filling his body eased all the aches in his joints.

Everything shuddered from Sadie stepping into the shower stall and he could feel her eyes on him as she stood there, holding the curtain open.

Knowing what was expected of him, Grant slowly slid off of the stall's lip and dropped down onto the warming tile below. Water that was practically imperceptible to Sadie pooled around his ankles while he approached her imposing feet.

Her shower caddy rattled overhead before a pumice stone and a sliver of soap were set down next to each other. He scrambled to pick up the small piece of soap first, knowing how quickly it could spiral down the drain from previous showers and then turned to her feet.

Grant had learned relatively early on in his captivity that Sadie worked out far more than either of her roommates. Their weekly runs together were often either a light jog for her or part of her warm up or cool down routine and in addition to her longer runs, she regularly visited the gym. He had never given it much thought though, beyond his attempt to learn her schedule in the hope that one day he would escape.

Now that the redhead was trying to make him 'love' her though, he had been made painfully aware of her post-workout routines because of her insistence that being forced to inhale her pheromones would make him fall for her. She always rubbed him against her pits but she had also shoved him deep into her ass crack several times, the weight of her strong glutes making it difficult to breathe in the fetid air between. She had tried using him as a loofah once, on Leslie's suggestion, but thankfully Sadie had decided that it felt too strange.

Most often, she decided that cleaning her feet and rubbing off any calluses put him both 'where he was meant to be' and gave him plenty of sweat to soak in. As disgusting as it was to scrub lint from between her toes and dangerous as it was to dodge her immense soles, Grant had to admit that it was better than all of the alternatives.

Best of all, while she was absorbed with cleaning herself off, he could take a few minutes to scrub himself clean. He had noticed that both Cassidy and Tiffany seemed to regularly clean their shrunken prisoners off and even though they did so by running them under cold tap water with handsoap, it was more than Sadie had ever bothered. Now several times a week, he was scrubbing the grime that clung to his skin off using a piece of soap that mostly fit between his hands.

It almost felt normal, as long as the enormous redhead next to him didn't step down too hard and send a wave crashing down around him.

The shower cut off above while Sadie let out a contented sigh and he rushed to snatch up the pumice stone. He could feel her eyes on him as he ran to rub away the rough patches of skin that built up where her shoes rubbed a little too much against her feet.

“You know,” Sadie's voice seemed to echo from every direction while he scrubbed away at the persistent callus that built up on her hammer-like pinky toe, “My cousin said I'm spoiling you by letting you use pumice.”

Grant could hear the smile in her voice but he kept his head down while he worked.

“She says her little guy eats her and her wife's calluses, makes a whole feast out of it one night a week while they sit on the couch and stream stuff,” her laugh rang in his little ears, “On the one hand, I'd love to see that kind of dedication from you, on the other though, I don't want my calluses to get built up enough that you can actually eat them.”

Grant nodded his head furiously, “Th-thank you, Boss!”

The foot suddenly rose up and pivoted, sending Grant stumbling backwards in fear before the big toe came to hover just above him, “Give it a kiss then hop into the basket, I got shit to do.”

“Of course, Boss!” He shouted before rising onto the tips of his toe to press his lips into the bottom of her foot. Thankfully, his tongue was only assaulted by the artificial fruit flavor of her soap rather than the salt of her sweat. Hoping she was satisfied, he then rushed over to her shower caddy and hopped inside.

High above, Sadie wrapped her body in a towel before snatching up the plastic basket she kept her toiletries in and carrying him back across the basement to her room. Cassidy was still at her desk, typing away, though this time she didn't even turn to greet her roommate.

The caddy was set down on a shelf above Sadie's desk and Grant had a rare moment of seeing everything from something resembling his old height. He rose to his feet and looked around the room, searching for some potential escape route that he had never seen before from his place on the floor but as he had come to expect, there were no hidden holes or vents further up the drywall. So his eyes drifted back to Sadie, who had quickly thrown on a pair of black sweatpants, fluffy white socks, and a black band t-shirt that was instantly covered by a blue pastel hoodie with the sorority's letters on it.

She snatched her black Forces off of the shoe rack and tugged them on, the whole world shaking for a moment when she stumbled. Her eyes then drifted from where Grant's chain lay beside the rack up to where he sat in her shower caddy.

A smile spread across her face as she stared at him and ran her fingers through her lengthening red hair, “What do you think, little dude? Time for a fresh shave?”

He blinked, uncertain what to say at the seemingly genuine question, “Uh, I-I don't k-know Boss. Whatever, uh, whatever you think is best?”

Her white teeth flashed in the fading sunlight before she giggled, “That's a proper answer.”

Grant watched as her hand rose up and then her index finger invaded his world. His body instinctively crouched down as the digit came down toward his skull but then he froze when it gently rubbed against the top of his head.

She stuck her tongue out before grinning at him, “Good boy.”

A strange flood of emotions went through Grant's body at those words and his eyes followed her as she walked out of the room, pausing briefly to ask Cassidy one last time if she wanted coffee and to join her watching The Craft.

As the redhead listed off the other sorority sisters that would be in her Big's room that night, Grant felt his knees wobble. The way her lips had formed the words 'good boy' played over and over again in his mind.

He let himself drop down to his knees, bracing his body against the plastic wall of the shower caddy while the scent of her soap and lotions swirled all around him. There was no denying the fact that he could feel just how stiff his member was but he refused to look down at it.

Grant wasn't sure whether it was the words themselves or the way she had smiled when looking at him, something no girl had ever really done when he was normal sized, but he knew one thing for certain while his hand slowly but inevitably went to grip his penis.

He wanted nothing more than to feel this way again.


Chapter End Notes:

Happy start to the week all!

A friendly reminder that there are more chapters available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there's exclusive stories only for those that pledge $5/month.

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a good week!