- Text Size +

“This is utterly humiliating.”

Abigail's thunderous voice rang in Kendall's tiny ears as she remained shivering at the giant blonde's feet. Staring up the girl's long flannel clad legs, she wondered if the blonde actually understood the meaning of the word.

Since realizing just how close she was coming to earning the giantess's ire, Kendall had done everything she could to ingratiate herself to the enormous bimbo and that was actually humiliating. She doubted that Abigail had ever had to scrape gunk from someone's toes with a smile on her face or massage someone's feet while shouting compliments up at them or simply sit there and listen to the most low-stakes bullshit drama on the planet while agreeing with someone's clearly warped interpretation.

A month ago she had been tackling her first year of law school and now her entire life revolved around soothing the easily bruised ego of an obnoxiously entitled nineteen year old girl.

“It's just tutoring,” Michelle boomed from where she sat at her desk, her long legs stretched out before her. When the weather rapidly grew colder after Homecoming, she had switched out her normally pristine pair of white Forces for thick soled patent leather Doc Martens that creaked with every movement of her toes. The pair's waffle-like tread was a magnet for dirt and other debris, which Florence always seemed happy to clean out.

“It's not just tutoring,” Abigail whined and the floor shook from her stamping her socked foot against it.

Kendall bit her lip to keep from shouting as she was sent down to her hands and knees.

A gust of air rippled over her world from Abigail spinning about to face her roommate, “It's tutoring with Summer. She's the only other girl in the house who has even taken Calculus.”

“I took Calculus,” Michelle snorted.

“In high school!” Abigail whined, “And that's the basic stuff I took last year that I barely passed.”

“I really don't get why you're complaining,” Michelle rose from her seat while Florence scurried out of the way of her falling soles. The world shook as the giant girl went to her closet and grabbed a thick black puffer jacket that she pulled on over her Gamma Phi Beta hoodie, “Someone in the House can help and is actually willing to.”

“But it's Summer...”

Michelle rolled her eyes while tucking her phone, wallet, and keys into the baggy black jeans she wore, their white trim popping against the dark denim. Florence rushed right up to her heel and shouted, “I'm right here, Mistress!”

Kendall watched the larger girl smile and bend down before scooping the girl up and tucking her into the pocket of her big jacket. “Summer's only annoying because her and her Little don't do jack shit for anyone else most of the time,” Michelle shrugged her shoulders as she walked to the door, “When she's actually helping? Who fucking cares.”

“Whatever...” Abigail pouted, her foot thumping angrily against the floor, “Where are you even going? It's Tuesday.”

“The Queer Alliance is showing a movie tonight at the Student Union, it's supposed to be pretty good.”

The noise Abigail made in response made Kendall's eyebrows shoot up.

For some reason though, Michelle just laughed, “Alright, well, have fun studying.”

“Enjoy the movie...” Abigail said with a sigh as the door opened and shut. The girl's shadow suddenly appeared all around Kendall and she looked up to see Abigail peering down at her with an annoyed look, “She thinks I don't know what that movie's about but I looked it up and it's basically porn...”

The blonde let out another huff as she crossed the room to grab a crew neck sweater off her bed that she had tossed aside earlier. “That's why she's bringing Florence, you know? She's going to...”

Kendall's eyes widened as she watched Abigail mime stuffing something down the front of her sweatpants before she tugged her sweater on.

“I don't have a problem with gay stuff,” Abigail boomed in a rush while tying her hair back, “But Michelle's only gay with girls she can hold in her hand. If an actual full sized gay girl approached her, Michelle wouldn't be interested at all.”

Abigail sat down at her desk to pull a pair of platform uggs onto her feet that Kendall had to spend the afternoon carefully cleaning and smoothing out. “So if you think about it that way,” the blond explained while gathering up her books, “She's the one who's really homophobic.”

Kendall nodded along while she hurried to kneel before Abigail's immense left foot. Her right foot sat on the chair high overhead while the blonde held her leg up to her chest, its sole perfectly clean thanks to Kendall's now almost sandpaper-like tongue. The thick platform before her almost rose to her chest when she knelt down in front of it and the shrunken girl found herself shuddering at the sight.

Leaning forward to kiss the toe of the girl's shoe and then gently brush its chestnut surface, she called up, “It really is, Mistress! I am sure you're a great ally to the queer community!”

The words made Kendall's stomach churn as she spoke them because she had been forced to listen to Abigail ramble about the 'difficulty' of 'they/them' pronouns before and how she didn't know what to call one of the baristas at the campus Starbucks on multiple occasions. The worst part had been the way the giantess's roommate had nodded along, not even challenging the blonde's words.

“I really am,” she nodded while touching up the rouge on her cheeks, “The queers need more people like me to hold space for them in our hearts and in, like, physical safe spaces too.”

Kendall nodded along, “You're an inspiration, mistress!”

“Thank you, peasant,” Abigail smiled down at her before her hand began to blot out the sky, “You're the only one who actually knows that I never forget the little people.”

The blonde laughed at her own joke as her fingers wrapped around Kendall's body, squeezing the air from her lungs. The tiny girl was hauled into the sky before everything became a blur, her whole world shaking from each of Abigail's footfalls. All she could do was hug the fingers that squeezed against her body while wondering why the blonde was taking her along for a study session.

Kendall felt her body rising higher as Abigail's booted feet thumped against the carpeted stairs beneath her. Her tiny eyes became locked on the larger girl's feet and the way the carpet fibers seemed to become utterly flattened beneath the sole of her Uggs.

As the countless times she had almost been crushed beneath Abigail's foot flashed in her mind, Kendall was actually thankful for the booming scratchy voice that broke her train of thought with a single stretched out word, “Laaaaaaaaame.”

Abigail came to a sudden stop and with that, the world came into focus.

A girl with bright red hair in a rough pixie cut stood in front of an open doorway, a frown on her face. She wore a dark red denim jacket that was covered in patches and pins, including what appeared to be a scrap of a pink Gamma Phi Beta t-shirt sewn onto the right sleeve. Her baggy black cargo pants with dark red piping were tucked into a tall pair of platform boots with a dizzying amount of laces. All of that would've been intimidating enough but then Kendall spied the shrunken young man dangling from a chain who was tangled up in the extra belts and harnesses that were attached to the girl's dark pants.

He awkwardly fidgeted against her thigh for a moment before giving up, his gaze not even lifting high enough to see Kendall wrapped up in Abigail's hand.

Standing in the doorway, leaning against the door jamb and looking as if she had just gotten up from a nap, was a giantess that Kendall had never seen before. She wore a dark t-shirt with a gray hoodie over it and Gamma Phi Beta branded sweatpants that fell down to a pair of mismatched green and pink socks that disappeared into a pair of navy blue crocs. Her dark hair was short and tussled but it seemed to fit the soft features of her pale face.

“Speak of the devil,” came the drawling voice of the tired looking giantess, “Hey, Abigail.”

“Hi, Summer, thanks again,” Abigail spoke with fake saccharine sweetness as she strode forward, easily looming almost a head above either girl, “Will you be joining us, Sadie?”

“Nope,” the redhead laughed, “There's a slasher marathon in town tonight.”

The blonde didn't even try to hide the disgusted noise that came out of her.

Sadie laughed again, “Oh God, don't act like you hate gore, Abigail. You're the one who took me to my first Fight Night...”

The redhead walked away, still chuckling, clearly unconcerned with the way Abigail huffed in response. Kendall gritted her teeth as the giantess's fingers immediately responded; gripping her so tight that the shrunken girl wasn't sure if her joints were popping or the giantess's knuckles were.

“I mean, you did,” Summer said with a shrug as she stepped out of the way, ushering Abigail inside, “I know you only brought us because you were dating Aiden at the time...”

“Only because I didn't know what a fucking creep he was,” Abigail seethed as she walked into a narrow messy room with a recessed window directly over a wide unmade bed. The door shut as she daintily sat down on an empty chair and suddenly dropped Kendall onto a hard desk.

The air the shrunken girl sucked in was so thick with the smell of weed that she could actually taste it. Looking around, Kendall found that she had been set down between a dirty bowl pipe and a crumpled Monster energy can. Cringing from the refuse she saw spread around a desk that was filled with heavy comp-sci and math textbooks and two enormous monitors, Kendall wondered if Summer had her own shrunken prisoner to clean up after her.

“Shame he's in a frat,” Summer thundered as she walked toward a futon that sat against the opposite wall beneath a flag of the Philippines. Dropping down into the futon, she immediately reached over to the minifridge beside it and pulled out a soda can, “Do you want a CBD seltzer?”

“No,” the one word dripped with hostility before the blonde sighed, “Thanks, though.”

The can opened with a hiss while Summer continued, “If anyone in this world deserves to be shrunk down and taught a lesson in humility, it's Aiden.”

“He's not even worth teaching a lesson to,” Abigail stamped her foot against the floor and ground it against the carpet, “I'd just squash him.”

Summer chuckled, “See, you like gore.”

Kendall watched as pink threatened to overwhelm the faint rouge on her captress's cheeks, “Ok, fine. It's not... always bad.”

The giggle that followed sent a shiver down the shrunken girl's body. All the times that Abigail had threatened her came back to the forefront of her mind while the gigantic sorority girls began to actually talk about calculus.

Staring up at Abigail while the girl nodded along to her sorority sister's dry but detailed explanation, she wondered if the blonde had killed before. Kendall understood that she was the girl's 'first' shrunken prisoner, a title that always unsettled her because of the implication that one day she'd find herself having to shepherd other people through the horror she currently found herself in, but she knew that didn't mean anything in regards to the girl's interactions with other giants' shrunken people.

The way all of the giant girls spoke about the seemingly limitless power they wielded made it clear to Kendall that they didn't really see students outside of Greek Life as anything remotely close to equals. She doubted they even really saw other students as people, considering how easily Abigail and Michelle had snatched her up for 'looking' like she would know calculus. Abigail had picked her out like she was nothing more than a STEM Barbie that could be carried home to spout a few lines of encouragement between calculus lessons.

She had never taken the moment to connect that attitude to the many times both Michelle and Abigail had almost stepped on her. It was obvious that they were physically capable of squashing her but mentally and emotionally was a completely different level.

Or at least Kendall had assumed it was.

The more she thought about it and the more time she spent around them, the more she realized that to Abigail, squashing her might be the same as stomping on a bug. Having seen the way Abigail had sheepishly admitted that gore wasn't 'always bad', Kendall knew that the blonde actually liked it but for any number of reasons chose to pretend she didn't. Which meant that she might even enjoy grinding the shrunken girl into nothing more than a bloody pulp.

And she might not even be the first person to end up beneath Abigail's tread.

Her little body shook as she sat there, her mind reeling from how internally consistent it all seemed to her when she laid it out.

Looking up at her blonde captress, whose face was screwed up with concentration as she worked on her problem set, Kendall knew that she needed to find better ways to please the giant girl unless she wanted to end up beneath the shoes she spent so much time cleaning.

Movement on the far side of the room drew her attention to Summer's previously unseen prisoner. The first thing that Kendall noticed was the size of him, easily three or maybe even four times her height. His pale white skin was covered in sweat as he massaged the socked foot that hung off of the futon above him, every twitch of its toes making him flinch back in fear. He always rushed back in to press his whole body against the giant girl's foot, as if it was the only thing he lived for in the entire world.

The huge foot pressed down against him, knocking him down to his knees and eliciting the faintest whine from the shrunken young man. On the far side of the futon, Kendall watched as Summer smirked, her eyes locked on her shrunken slave even while she continued to advise Abigail on her calculus homework.

Whoever the young man had been in relation to the giant Sorority Girl, Kendall could only guess but it was clear that she relished having him exactly where he was now, forced to keep quiet as she abused him with her foot.

For a brief terrifying moment, Kendall wished she had known Abigail before she shrank. If they had had an actual prior relationship, it would at least have been something to build on in her current life but instead, the blonde was an enormous unknown to her.

The thought made her realize that she had no idea why passing Calculus seemed so important to Abigail, especially when she was otherwise such a lazy student.

“See,” there was a finality to Summer's voice that broke through the thunderous haze of the giantesses' conversation, “You really do get it.”

“Yeah,” Abigail let out a faint surprised laugh, “It's way easier to understand now.”

“Well, I'm not a Soviet-educated math professor who would rather be working on my own projects that teaching Calc-3 to people who don't really want to be there,” Summer boomed as she shoved aside her shrunken boy, slid her feet into her crocs, and stood up. He immediately crowded against her feet, righting the straps that had fallen down below the girl's heel. The giantess stretched and her dark eyes glanced over at Kendall, as if noticing her for the first time, “Why'd you bring your slave, anyway?”

“Oh, I use my little peasant here like a stressball when I normally do my problem sets,” Abigail replied as she shut her notebooks and plucked Kendall up between her thumb and forefinger.

Kendall couldn't stop herself from squirming between the giantess's fingers, especially as she found herself hanging over otherwise open air with nothing but the cluttered floor beneath her.

“Sick,” Summer boomed, as the pair started to walk back toward the door, “Do you make her call you Princess or are you more of a Queen?”

Kendall's eyes widened while Abigail laughed, “What?”

“She's your peasant so that makes you her ruler, right?”

Staring up at Abigail's face, the tiny girl watched as a strange smile appeared across it, “Huh, I guess that does make sense. Doesn't it, peasant?”

Abigail's fingers wrapped around her but didn't squeeze immediately and Kendall knew exactly what the girl wanted to hear, “Yes, your Highness! It does!”

Both girls laughed as they looked down at her squirming in Abigail's grip.

“Y-your fingers are probably tired, your Highness,” Kendall stammered, “I can massage them when we get back to your room...”

“Your Queen loves to see that kind of initiative, peasant...” Abigail purred as she left Summer's room behind and the world turned into a blur once again.

All Kendall could do was hope that she could stay her newfound Queen's executioner long enough to find some to escape.



Chapter End Notes:

Happy start to the week all!

A friendly reminder that there are more chapters available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there's exclusive stories only for those that pledge $5/month.

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a good week!