- Text Size +

Grant still hadn't earned 'walking around privileges' despite the fact that he had complied with every one of Sadie's disgusting demands.

His mouth now seemed to permanently taste of leather and rubber. No matter how much time he had been forced to lick other things, it did nothing to dislodge the taste that came from constantly being forced to clean her shoes with nothing more than his mouth. Every other job, whether it was painting her nails or rolling joints for her and her 'Big Sister' Summer, was apparently secondary.

Most of the time, Sadie kept him chained up to her shoe rack with just enough slack so that he could wander about the cramped area it occupied between her bed, desk, and armoire. The rack competed for space with a nearly always full laundry basket and a near immaculate waste basket. The small trash can was only so clean because Sadie seemed to let random bits of trash accumulate on or under her desk until she could simply sweep it all into a trash bag once a week.

Thankfully, the pile of coffee cups, energy drink cans, and various food wrappers had been carried out the night before despite being smaller than any of the previous two sweeps that Grant had witnessed.

He still had no idea what compelled the giant girl to actually clean her living space, since neither Cassidy or Tiffany seemed to actually say anything. Though he had begun to notice that when Sadie was away, they would occasionally look from an errant candy wrapper to where he sat chained to the redhead's shoe rack. They never said anything but Grant understood that they wanted him to pick up after their giant roommate.

The worst part was that if Grant had been able to, he would have.

There was no amount of scuffs or stains on any of Sadie's shoes to keep him occupied throughout the day. When he had first seen the way that his fellow prisoners cleaned every unseen inch of their vast prison, he couldn't wrap his head around it. After two weeks though, Grant fully understood the boredom that could set in when their ostensible owners were away.

From what he could see from his small corner of the room, there was no obvious way to escape.

The only way out was the door and while he was small, he was nowhere near small enough to slide beneath it when it was closed. The vents were up on the ceiling and the narrow basement windows were set high up on the wall, impossible to reach unless whatever power Sadie had used to shrink him had granted him the ability to climb sheet rock.

That meant that the only thing left to do was whatever Sadie asked and whatever else he thought might help her on top of that. Of course, despite the fact that he had stopped even thinking about hesitating when her voice thundered out with a command, she still had not granted him the right to walk around like her roommate's shrunken prisoners.

He was beginning to wonder if she ever would.

After all, Sadie had shrunken him on some frustrated whim.

She didn't seem to want a shrunken slave despite the fact that she had found plenty of uses for him. If anything, she seemed content to leave him trapped in his little corner of her dorm room. She cared enough about him to provide him with a small bowl to go to the bathroom in, a bowl of fresh water, and to toss him scraps of whatever she was eating but that was as far as she seemed willing to go.

Grant had quickly learned not to demand better treatment.

In his first few days, his raspy pleas for food and water had always been met with a glob of spit or the presentation of crumbs clinging to the treads of her shoes. It was only after he had stopped asking that she gave him something better that she started to toss him scraps and give him a little bowl for water. The same thing had occurred when he had asked for somewhere to sleep. She had dragged her laundry basket closer to the shoe rack and dropped him into it, where he sank into a pile of clothing that reeked of her sweat, deodorant, and perfume. Only after a week of living like that had she given him a clean sock, one whose partner she had clearly lost at some point, to use as a sleeping bag. If he simply waited Sadie out, she would eventually unchain him.

And if he waited even longer, she might even drop her guard enough for him to escape.

Grant knew on some level that escape was extremely unlikely, if not outright impossible. After all, if going out and getting help was something that could be done, then the story of sororities and fraternities shrinking people would have broken a long time ago. That didn't mean he could stop thinking about it though.

There was no way he could simply lie down and accept the awful new reality that he found himself in.

Rumbling footsteps broke his concentration in an instant.

It was Saturday.

That meant that Cassidy was either in the library or with her boyfriend Jacob and since she had taken her shrunken man with her, Grant figured the poor guy was being batted between her feet while she studied. Tiffany had left her shrunken girl behind to clean a pair of flats while she went off to work for the charity the sorority was supporting that semester, a task she had tried to lure her roommates into that neither seemed interested in at all.

Sadie normally slept in on Saturdays and then hit the gym in the afternoon before coming back briefly to shower and change ahead of a party or concert or very rarely a night spent in with the few other girls in the house that she seemed to like.

However, something had been off that morning.

She had risen right after her roommates, rather than hours later, and while she still went to the gym, it had been a quick session rather than the full afternoon she normally spent there. Her monstrous Hokas still sat beside him, free of any scuffs but still smelling strongly of the redhead's sweat.

It could have just been some sorority sisters coming down to use the game room but as the footsteps grew louder, Grant rose to his feet. Beneath Tiffany's bed, her slave did the same, nervously looking from a pair of patent leather flats that she had shined to perfection to the looming door.

The lock rattled and it was Sadie's voice that filled the room as she entered, “And here's my room...”

Her worn classic black and white Converse crushed carpet fibers as she strode into the room with her loose jeans swishing around her ankles. The door opened wider and Grant's eyes went wide as he saw another redheaded woman walk into the room.

White Adidas Sambas sat on her feet, every inch of them practically immaculate as they pounded down against the carpet. Her dark blue jeans hugged a little tighter to her long curvy legs than Sadie's pale denim did and she had a dark green tanktop on with a loose white button down tossed over it. By the time Grant reached her face, he expected to see a mature woman who looked like she could be Sadie's mom but instead he found himself staring up at a woman who couldn't have been older than thirty.

There were obvious similarities between the two beyond just the shade of their hair and their matching bright blue eyes. Hints in their cheekbones, the shape of their shoulders, and even though Sadie was wearing a boxy black t-shirt with some local punk band's name poorly screen printed onto it, Grant couldn't help but notice the similarity of their hips.

But the differences between the two were obvious. Sadie's chin was square with a faint cleft that the older relative didn't possess. Sadie's lips were a little fuller and her eyes more sunken. The other woman was almost a full head taller with long runner's legs that were a sharp contrast to Sadie's more compact build.

Sisters or cousins or maybe even a very young aunt and niece were all possibilities that swirled around in the shrunken young man's head as he watched the woman nestle wide sunglasses into her curly red hair.

Bright blue eyes scanned the room but they didn't land on him, instead they locked onto Tiffany's shrunken girl. “Oh hello there, little one,” the giantess cooed like she was talking to a kitten while she squatted down and extended a hand, “C'mere.”

Grant's fellow prisoner didn't move but that clearly didn't matter to the giantess, whose pale milky fingers simply grabbed her anyway. She was pulled up into the sky while the redhead squeezed her, giggling at the way Tiffany's shrunken slave squirmed and wheezed in her grasp.

“Oh my God,” the older woman's cheeks flushed slightly, “It's been so long I've almost forgotten what they're like when they're this new.”

“Megan, that one's not even mine,” Sadie whined.

“Do Sisters not share things in this chapter, hm?” Megan asked with a smug grin as she rose up to her full height. The fingers of her other hand ran across the small girl's body, poking and prodding her without even glancing down.

“Just because you were a Gamma Phi Beta at a completely different school, like, twenty years ago-”

“It was ten...” The taller redhead blinked for a second, “I guess more like twelve years ago...”

“Whatever,” Sadie grumbled in frustration.

The world began to shake as she stalked deeper into the room.

Grant took a deep breath and settled onto his knees, hoping that the subservient position wouldn't go unnoticed by Sadie. Shadows surrounded him and his body was yanked up at the same time his chain was detached from the shoe rack, creating one painful moment of his body being pulled in two directions before the chain was forced to give in. The sharp intake of breath earned him a dark glance from Sadie but her face simply turned into a blur as he was tossed back down to the floor.

“This one's mine.”

“Aww, lookit you,” Megan boomed from above as the ground continued to shake.

It took Grant a moment to get back to his feet and find himself smack dab between two enormous pairs of sneakers. Megan sat on Sadie's desk chair, one leg crossed over the other and bobbing in the sky over his head while Tiffany's prisoner remained squirming in her grasp. Behind him Sadie was hunched over the side of her bed, elbows resting on her knees and her chin in her hands as she watched him.

The gray suede toe of the giant woman's Adidas thrust forward, making him stumble backward. Megan giggled overhead, “Still so scared, huh? Worried what the big bad Sorority Girl is going to do to you?”

“Can you really call yourself a girl anymore? At your age?” Sadie sneered.

“Jesus Christ,” Megan rolled her eyes, “What is your problem today?”

“Maybe it's you showing up here for Parent's Weekend when you're not my parent and I'm not some stupid little freshman anymore who forgot a bunch of stuff at home?”

Grant flinched at the surprising amount of hurt in the redhead's voice.

“Oh...” the other giantess was clearly not expecting the bitterness and pain in Sadie's voice either, “Sadie, it's... I just... I know you don't get to see our side of the family much and I was coming through for work anyway and when you told me the other week that you shrank someone...”

The shrunken girl in the older woman's hand was set down beside Grant, her whole body trembling as Megan rose up and then settled on the bed beside Sadie. Megan wrapped an arm around the younger girl's shoulders before pulling her in tight, “I can go if that's what you want. I didn't want to make you feel like a baby or that I was checking up on you or something like that.”

Grant watched as black nails he had painted the night before tapped against a studded leather bracelet wrapped around Sadie's wrist, “No, it's cool. It's fine, it's just a lot sometimes, you just look a lot like...”

Sadie's voice tightened and she cleared her throat uncomfortably.

“I know, sweetie,” Megan's grip became a little tighter before easing off.

Megan's sneakered foot plowed into Grant without even a whiff of warning, bowling him over and making him cry out. He rubbed his sore chest as he looked up to see the faintest flicker of a smile on Sadie's face while she wiped tears away from her eyes.

“So how about you tell me about this little guy, huh? What's his deal?”

“I don't know. Summer, my big had mentioned at the start of this year that, you know, I was putting it off for too long and how everyone in our house keeps one and then Leslie, our Pan-Hellenic rep kept badgering me about it, and our chapter president said that we should all have them before the new rush class was finalized. I was just sick of it, you know? I saw him hanging outside one of the dining halls and nobody was around so I just did it.”

Megan grinned down at him as the sole of her sneaker settled down atop his legs. The weight was immense but Grant could tell that the giant woman was holding back since there was almost no pressure from her toes. “I love an opportunistic snatching,” she purred, “It's just so much fun.”

“Eh, well, I think he's some kind of perv though.”

The toes suddenly pressed down and Grant could do nothing but writhe and wheeze beneath the impossible weight, “Is that why he's all chained up?”

“What?”

Grant's own mind echoed Sadie's question.

“Cause he's your little sub.”

“Ew, Megan, no.”

“Oh sorry,” she threw up her hands and rolled her eyes, “I forgot how weird your generation is about sex. Can't have it in movies and can't have it with their shrunken slaves apparently.”

“First off, I don't care about sex in movies,” Sadie growled, “Second, you're a fucking Millennial who got a Harry Potter tattoo removed a few years ago. Third, I don't want to indulge the perv! I got him chained up so that he isn't running around... doing stuff under my bed or whatever.”

Grant coughed as Sadie's words rattled around inside his head and fear rose in his belly over the idea that she might never unchain him if that's what she thought would happen.

“So you've been keeping him chained up next to your dirty panties and shoes?”

Even through the sneaker's rubber sole, the shrunken man could feel Megan's toes scrunch against his legs while she giggled.

“Why would that – Oh my God, ew, Megan, no!” The floor shook from Sadie stomping her foot in disgust before her eyes swept down to where Grant lay, squirming uncomfortably. The furrowing of her brow made him freeze up and the finger she wagged down at him made him yelp in surprise, “Tell me right now, perv! Have you been doing anything you're not supposed to?!”

“No, Boss! Never!”

“You make him call you boss?” Megan snorted with laughter.

“What's wrong with that?”

“Nothing.” Megan giggled before her voice took on a mocking high pitched tone and a faint accent, “No, Boss! I'd never cross ya, see!”
“He's not a gangster from some old black and white movie.”

“He kind of talks like one though,” her toes pressed down once more, “Don't ya, little guy?”

Grant could only groan as he felt like his knees were about to pop.

“Ok,” her foot lifted off Grant and then a shrill feminine cry echoed out as it came down on Tiffany's prisoner. The tiny man watched as his counterpart was dragged back into place by the enormous sneaker before it released her. “So what's his deal then? What makes him a perv?”

“He knew my name before I told him,” Sadie glared down at Grant, her eyes raking over him as if for the first time, “He was probably in one of my classes and obsessed with me. Like a little stalker.”

“That's the perfect guy to shrink though,” Megan grinned, her feet tapping against the floor in excitement, “My little man is still so obsessed with me and he always was. From the moment I got him it was like he was wrapped around my little finger. It was almost like having a little boyfriend who I could just put away whenever I was done with him...”

She let out a dreamy sigh that sent a shudder down Grant's spine. He knew somewhere, deep in his gut, that Megan's little man had never felt like her 'little boyfriend'.

Sadie let out a snort, “And how does Kate feel about that?”

“I love my wife,” Megan replied quickly, “And because she and I love each other, she understands that I have needs and that's why I'm allowed to keep my little man. Also, you know, most of the time we keep him a lot bigger than this. He's the reason neither of us ever learned how to cook anything beyond, like, mac and cheese from a box.”

Grant's mind suddenly raced at the idea that what had been done to him could be reversed. Beside him, the sharp intake of breath that came from Tiffany's slave told him that she had never heard that possibility either.

“So wait, did you bring him with you or not?”

“He's home with Kate, probably getting hit more often than when I'm around but that's what he gets,” Megan's eyes glanced back down at Grant and his fellow prisoner, “I'm sure you both know what happens when you disobey your owners.”

Another shudder went through the tiny man's body and he found himself nodding along even though neither giantess was looking at him any longer.

“My point is, it's easy to make these little things terrified of you, like, we can just step on them and then they're dead,” Megan shrugged, “But the only way they're really going to last is if you let them love you.”

Sadie leaned against her desk, drumming her fingers against it while she stood there in deep thought.

“Hey, perv,” she boomed before tapping the toe of her sneaker against her carpet, “Come here.”

“Y-yes, Boss,” Grant scrambled forward on all fours to kneel at the designated spot.

The scuffed up toe of the old sneaker settled before him, the whole foot stretching up above him. He craned his neck back, struggling to see the expression on the redhead's face before remembering that when he knelt this close to her, her body completely eclipsed the sky.

“Kiss it.”

Even though he couldn't see her distant face, Grant knew there was a smile on it.

He bent down and kissed the dirty white rubber of her old chucks.

“Sadie, that's not what I meant.”

“Well, what the hell did you mean then?”

“I'll tell you later,” Megan laughed, “Let's finish the tour of this house first. Mine was nowhere near this big.”

The world began to shake as the pair moved toward the door, the tension that had been buzzing between them when they first arrived suddenly gone.

Grant sat there for a long moment with the taste of rubber lingering on his lips while his mind raced from everything Sadie's relative had said.

Then one thought pierced through the others: his chain wasn't connected to anything.

Even with it still wrapped tight around his waist, he jumped to his feet and turned to the door only to find that the pair had shut it when they left.



Chapter End Notes:

Happy start to the week all!

A friendly reminder that there are more chapters available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there's exclusive stories only for those that pledge $5/month.

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a good week!