- Text Size +

In the darkest recesses of her mind, Kendall could never have imagined the indignities she had been forced to suffer over the past week and a half of her captivity.

Her first twenty-four hours where she had been pummeled, berated, forced to lick dirt off of shoes, and almost eaten, all on top of having three Greek letters literally burned into her skin, would be the worst that the blonde could do to her.

Since then though she had picked lint from between the girl's toes, painted her toenails three times in a row because Abigail kept changing her mind on what color she wanted, and simply been squeezed like a stress ball while the girl worked on her calculus problem sets.

Then there were the countless times that she was almost stepped on by both her captress and her gigantic roommate. Neither of the towering girls watched where they were going and when she cried out in shock, they glared down at her like she was the one at fault. If they were particularly annoyed by her, or more likely bored, they would demand an apology where Kendall would have to prostrate herself while begging forgiveness and asking them for guidance on how to be 'less problematic.'

Every demeaning task that Abigail could come up with, Kendall was forced to do. She had scrubbed the insoles of the girl's shoes. She had rubbed moisturizer on the razor burns between her towering tanned thighs. She had even been forced to scrape gunk out from the giantess's ears while Abigail simply lay on her bed and mindlessly scrolled on her phone

Yet somehow, even with the fact that she had only eaten whatever castoffs the giant girls fed her for over a week and her toilet was now an old tupperware container, Kendall found the greatest humiliation was that she couldn't get past the door to their bedroom.

In her free moments, she had prowled around the room searching for some way out, often to the amusement of Florence, Michelle's prisoner. The girl had told her that there was no escape but Kendall was not just going to lie down and become some fawning servant to the giant bimbo who had captured her.

The more time she spent in the shadows of the room though, the more Kendall realized that Florence was right. The only way out was the giant door and even when the girls had left it open, it was merely a trap.

While Abigail was often too absorbed by her homework or her chosen distraction from her homework to notice when Kendall was skirting toward the door, her roommate always did.

The towering Asian girl clearly enjoyed watching Kendall creep toward the door, only to rise up and cut off her escape with a few quick strides. The door would either slam shut, sending out a stiff wind that made her little body shiver or Michelle would stop her herself. Her long elegant foot would smash down directly into Kendall's path, bowling her over while Michelle simply smirked down at her from above. Her toes would then flex and she would bare her sole at Kendall, as if warning her that one day she might end up beneath it rather than beside it.

Through the door, she could also see the other giant sorority sisters.

Their shoes and bare feet were pristine, just like her captress's, reminding Kendall that she wasn't the only one in the house who was effectively enslaved. Worse, she could see that they didn't watch where they were walking either, which while advantageous for an escape would also spell certain doom if she ended up directly in their path.

So she often found herself sitting in the center of the room, in the vast space between the two girls' desks, simply staring at the vast door. It didn't matter if it was open or closed, Kendall just stared at it, trying to plot out her escape.

A thunderous giggle boomed across the heavens before Abigail's practically chicken fried voice rang out, “What are you even looking at?”

Her head snapped to where Abigail was seated on the edge of her bed, tugging on a pair of chunky high heeled boots. She had just spent the past thirty minutes polishing them, her body shaking the whole time from the realization that the heel was almost as tall as she was and the platform at the front rose up to her crotch. Watching the leather creak and stretch from Abigail's foot entering it sent a fresh shiver down her spine.

As always, the girl was just dressed fashionably but in a way that made Kendall's eyes hurt.

Burnt orange corduroy pants hugged her shapely hips but then fell loosely to her ankles. A cropped Nine Inch Nails t-shirt was stretched by her ample chest and ended just above her glittery belly button piercing. As her dark green eyes remained locked on Kendall, she tossed on her boxy motorcycle jacket then grabbed her black bucket hat, which landed neatly atop her head. Rather than go for her wet look, the blonde's long wavy hair was dry with a perfect volume that made it neatly bounce against her shoulders.

“Is it a bug?” Abigail cooed, her plump lips twitching with a smile as she walked toward the door, her eyes scanning the ground, “They're not supposed to be able to get in here but I'm sure these would kill anything...”

The heavy boots smashed down on either side of the tiny girl and Kendall watched as Abigail lifted the ball of her foot up one more time before letting it crash back down. Bracing herself against the floor, she stared up wide-eyed at Abigail and shook her head, “N-no, Mistress. I was just st-staring off into space...”

The giant girl sighed, “If I had know you'd touch these up so fast, I should've had you massage my feet. These boots are so hot but they're killers.”

Kendall nodded, she knew the girl wanted her to volunteer to take care of her massive peds but she refused to give the blonde the satisfaction.

Abigail stood there, her hands resting on her hips for a moment while she looked at the shrunken girl between her feet. “Well,” she thundered before rolling her eyes, “Whatever. We need to get going anyway.”

The boot that she had just cleaned sailed over Kendall's head as Abigail crossed to her desk and grabbed her purse. She had swapped out her cream colored Telfar for a softer black Kate Spade bag the day before, or more accurately Kendall had spent an hour dragging all of her stuff from one bag to the other.

To her surprise though, the bag was lowered to the floor and then Abigail's hand was descending toward her while her eyes looked toward Michelle's closet, “C'mere, Florence. Michelle wants you to come too.”

Kendall was already being pulled into the air, her body swinging toward the bag's interior side pocket, but she caught a glimpse of Florence scampering toward the center of the room, having been deep inside her mistress's closet doing who knows what.

Abigail's fingers casually slid Kendall into a pocket that felt half an inch too short for her frame, leaving her head and shoulders awkwardly hanging out beyond the zipper. A moment later, Florence's limp form descended from the heavens and slid in next to her before the purse was suddenly lifted up into the sky.

The giantess's smiling face was the last thing that Kendall saw before the bag was snapped shut and tossed over the girl's shoulder, making her bump into Florence with a grunt. They weren't trapped in total darkness thanks to light that filtered in from above and Kendall found her eyes drawn to her fellow prisoner's calm expression.

“Where the hell are we going?” Kendall whispered as the world started to shake, every tremor punctuated by the heavy thud of Abigail's heels hitting the floor.

Doors opened and shut as the giantess went but Florence merely shrugged, “Wherever your Mistress wants to take us. If she's taking me though, she's probably meeting Mistress Michelle at one of the coffee shops near campus.”

“Do you have to talk like that?” Kendall hissed, “They're not our Mistresses. We're not on Downton fucking Abbey.”

Florence rolled her eyes, “Do you really need Mistress Michelle to step on you before you get it?”

“Get what?”

“That we're not equal to them,” the other girl growled, “We only thought we were because we didn't know they could do this to us. I get it, ok? When I thought sorority girls and frat guys were spoiled brats or chasing the brass ring or idiot party animals, I kind of thought that I was better than them. I was doing all this on my own and I'd get by on my own merits and then one day Mistress Michelle snapped her fingers, made me this small, and used me to get the crud out from between her toes. To them, we're literally living toe rags and the only reason you haven't ended up squashed or worse yet is because Abigail either hasn't noticed your escape attempts or finds them funny.”

Kendall blinked as the girl went on and on, the speech making her shake with fear.

“So maybe you're the one who needs to start talking like I do if you want to survive for much longer because seriously, the way you're going you could end up as a stain on your owner's Steve Maddens by the time I go to bed curled up in Mistress Michelle's slippers tonight.”

Even though there were other enormous people passing Abigail by, all Kendall could hear was the thump of the giant girl's boots against the campus walkways. She could feel her heart beating against her chest in time with each one of the blonde's footfalls. Her breathing became ragged in her own ears as Abigail's words echoed in her mind.

'I'm sure these could kill anything.'

Kendall realized that she was 'anything' not some imaginary bug.

What she had thought was another ditzy musing from the enormous blonde had been a barely veiled threat.

More and more of them played out in Kendall's head as she thought about what the girl had said since shrinking her down. While scrubbing one of her insoles clean, Abigail's toes had appeared in the mouth of the shoe before they pulled away and Abigail had joked about what could happen if she 'really forgot.' While rubbing her clean in a bathroom sink, Abigail had plugged the drain and then set her down into the rising water while she went to the bathroom, musing the whole time about how long it'd take the water to get above Kendall's head. Then there were the countless times that she had almost been stepped on, with the blonde smiling each and every time.

“Oh fuck,” Kendall whispered.

“Yeah,” Florence grumbled, “You're on thin ice and you haven't even noticed.”

A whoosh of air signaled Abigail had entered a building and the familiar smell of the campus Starbucks filled Kendall's nostrils. The sound of wax paper rustling and ice rattling echoed outside before the purse swayed in a wide circle, making Kendall's little head spin while the giantess walked right back outside.

Their prison rose and fell before it suddenly settled onto a surface, the walls sagging down slightly around them. A fingersnap echoed out, impossibly loud despite the leather walls that muffled the rest of the world. Then a strange sensation rushed over Kendall's bare skin, as if she had just plunged into a pool that had been warmed by the sun on a summer's day.

“Did you bring mine?” Michelle's voice boomed as her pink acrylics suddenly appeared overhead.

The bag snapped opened while Florence shouted, “I'm here, Mistress!”

Kendall watched as the girl practically jumped into her captress's waiting hand before being hauled across the sky while Michelle spoke, “Good, some fucking GDI bitch spilled her macchiato on my Forces.”

“Should've taught her a lesson,” Abigail replied while her fingers dug into the purse and clamped down on Kendall's head and shoulders. For a moment, her world consisted of nothing more than the girl's well moisturized fingertips and the pain of being pulled upward by her neck.

Kendall knew that her arms and legs were wheeling about through the empty air but all she could think about was the burning pain in her shoulders and the throbbing pressure against her skull.

With no warning, she landed in a heap atop the cool metal surface of an outdoor table.

Through the table's mesh-like surface, she could see Florence down on the brick patio far below. The girl was bent over the toe of Michelle's white Nikes, lapping up the coffee that threatened to stain the otherwise pristine leather. Her little eyes went wide as she looked out at the busy campus Starbucks, wondering how the hell none of the passersby noticed the shrunken girl that sat between the pair.

“Magic?” She whispered to herself, thinking of the strange sensation that had run through her before she had been taken out.

The idea that the giants could literally conceal their crimes with such minimal effort made her whole body shudder. She stared out at the enormous world, the idea that she had walked by similar scenes either in undergrad or in her time at law school filling her with dread.

Depending on how it worked, Kendall might go to someone for help and be seen as a literal bug in the eyes of a potential savior.

The same fingers that had painfully pulled her from the purse appeared in front of her face, derailing her thoughts with a moist lump of pumpkin bread. Kendall's empty stomach sent her scrambling forward and without thinking, she called out, “Thank you, Mistress!”

She pulled at the piece and the fingers opened while Michelle's voice lazily boomed, “I still think you should have kept your acrylics. She's going to have to learn how to do fill-in work eventually.”

“It wasn't her,” Abigail replied while stretching out her hand so that her candy apple colored nails caught in the dwindling sunlight, “It's Fall so I wanted Fall Nails.”

“I like my claws,” Michelle's long pink nail came down and poked against Kendall's backside. She flinched and looked up at the enormous girl, who was lounging there in a denim jacket and Gamma Phi Beta t-shirt with her dark eyes locked on her, “Keeps these tiny things in line.”

“Yeah but you also can't open a can of soda with them.”

“That's what they're for,” Michelle smirked and the sharp end of a nail poked against Kendall's stomach, forcing her to stumble away, “Anything I can't be bothered with.”

A deep masculine voice suddenly interrupted their conversation, “Hey there, Abbie.”

Kendall's world was suddenly plunged into shadow as two behemoths appeared over the table. Her eyes went wide and her jaw dropped as she suddenly realized that she had not seen a man since Abigail shrunk her.

The one who had spoken, whose blocky blunt features were twisted into a cocky grin practically loomed over Abigail. He was dressed in a black shirt with the Greek letters AXP stretched across his chest in an electric blue. Something in the way that his dark eyes slid over Abigail's frame made Kendall's skin crawl; it wasn't merely creepy but there was a familiarity to it, as if he knew what everything he wasn't seeing looked like.

“Ugh, what do you want, Aiden?” The blonde practically spat his name out.

“Can't I just pop over and say hi?” The boy chuckled, dragging a chair over and plunking himself down, “It's been a minute since you were over at our house.”

“I wonder why,” she replied with a roll of her eyes, “It's not like anyone from Gamma Phi Beta visits the Alpha Chi Rho house anymore except for Summer and Sadie.”

“That's that little punk redhead and the pothead, right?” His hand settled on the table, each of his long fingers drumming against it as if he was bored. Every tap sent a small tremor through the metal that sent Kendall crawling away.

“Yes, and news flash, Aiden, neither of them are ever going to risk getting into bed with you and getting whatever disease you're spreading around campus these days.”

“Whatever,” The giant laughed, though there was something about the noise that set Kendall on edge, “That little redhead can pick winners at our Fight Nights and her stoned friend clearly likes to lose money, so it's all good to me.”

“Fight Night is so disgusting.”

“That's not what you were saying last year...”

Kendall's head snapped toward her captress and she spotted the faintest pink rising in her cheeks. She knew in that instant that Fight Night was exactly what it sounded like; gigantic frat brothers forcing tiny people to fight. Even a few hours earlier, she would never have jumped to that conclusion but with the way Abigail couldn't meet the giant boy's gaze, Kendall knew it was true.

“I got a new one, he's pretty good for a boomer,” Aiden's dark eyes flickered from Abigail to Kendall and the shrunken girl's heart skipped a beat, “And I heard you finally popped your shrinking cherry too...”

His hand crept forward, slow and menacing, while Kendall remained frozen in place certain that the titan could snatch her up before she could even stand. The immense fingers didn't grab her though, they simply ran over her tiny shivering body, like he was petting a nervous animal.

“She's kinda cute in a nerdy loser sort of way,” he boomed, his eyes drinking in every inch of her naked body, “A real good first tiny. Reminds me of the one I had my first semester, remember him?”

Abigail sighed, “Yes, I remember.”

“He was a lot of fun.” The finger pushed against Kendall's skull, tousling her hair, while the giant let out a satisfied sigh, “Anyway, next big fight is between Parent's Weekend and Homecoming, you two should really come by.”

“We won't, Aiden,” Abigail growled.

“Well, if you change your mind,” the giant towered over the world, a smug expression on his brutish face as he looked down first at Kendall then Abigail, “See you around, Abbie.”

“Hope I don't, Aiden.”

The giant smirked, as if this was far from the first time that Abigail told him off as he strode away, the world shaking from each of his strides.

“Bye, Michelle, and sorry about Aiden, Abigail,” thundered the other giant.

With the way his frat brother had loomed over them, Kendall had never even noticed the other giant. His rich dark skin and towering frame reminded her of mahogany trees while the easy smile on his handsome face put her at ease after the several agonizing minutes spent under Aiden's gaze.

“It's fine, Isaac,” Abigail huffed, “I'm over him.”

“I know, doesn't mean he needs to be a dick about it. I'll try to talk to him...”

She snorted in disbelief as the giant young man walked off in vaguely the same direction as Aiden.

“Are you ok though?” Michelle asked while taking a sip of her coffee.

Fingers that Kendall now realized were quite dainty wrapped around her and squeezed, forcing the air from her lungs in a slow wheeze. For a moment her lungs burned before Abigail's fist unclenched, allowing her to take a slow deep breath that was pushed out of her a second later when the fingers tightened once more.

“I'm fine, that boy's just a walking mistake. I also just, like, don't get why he's still so obsessed with me. It's not as if he isn't fucking who knows how many other girls right now.”

“I heard him and Emma from Tri-Delt have been hooking up a lot.”

A low biting laugh came from Abigail as she squeezed Kendall once more, “Well that isn't a surprise. If your girlfriend won't, try delt.”

Both girls laughed, the sound dark and bitter in Kendall's ears as Abigail's stress was literally unleashed on her shrunken aching body.



Chapter End Notes:

Happy start to the week all!

A friendly reminder that there are more chapters available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there's exclusive stories only for those that pledge $5/month.

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a good week!