- Text Size +

Grant was certain that his tongue would never feel the same.

It had taken him a long time to lick up all the grime that had clung to the giant pair of boots he was stuck to. The horrors of the previous night ran through his head with every new flavor that coated his tongue; the sticky sweetness of jungle juice, funky dried beer, dirt, dust, and worst of all, the coppery tang of blood.

When he finished one boot and started on its partner, his whole body began to shake in fear. From what he had gathered from the gigantic girls, there was going to be another party that night. The newly shrunken boy wasn't sure if he could actually survive another evening dangling from Sadie's waist while being pawed at by gargantuan fraternity brothers. Enormous faces, all of them clearly amused by his pathetic situation, played through his head and reminded him of just what his new place in the world was.

After he finally cleaned both boots, Grant found his head spinning and his arms weak.

There had been enough dirt and sugar mixed into the stains to at least prevent his stomach from being utterly wracked with hunger pangs but his guts churned thanks to the disgusting mixture.

Staring out across the vast bedroom, he could see that Tiffany and Cassidy's slaves simply continued on with their unspoken duties without any question. They licked at smudges, brushed away imperfections, and then patrolled the room to grab up unsightly dust bunnies and similar detritus that was deposited onto a small paper towel beside a towering trash can.

Chained to Sadie's boot, Grant couldn't have helped them even if he wanted to.

Glancing back at the dark underside of the girl's bed though, he realized that he truly didn't want to. The girl's roommates clearly kept the room neat and tidy while Sadie seemed to do just enough to stem the tide of her own disastrous mess.

He could see one leg of the plaid pants she had worn the night before dangling off the bed, twisted up with her comforter and sheets. Beneath it, amid the dust were discarded shoes, a forgotten sock, and haphazard stacks of books, all of which was merely what he could make sense of. While he couldn't see much of the world above him, Grant was ready to bet that her desk and closet were equally messy.

A shudder ran through him as he remembered all the times that he had thought about Sadie.

While Cassidy had been the main focus of his fantasies, most of those had been wholesome. He had imagined that he would find some way to impress her or get her attention and be the kind of guy she actually needed as opposed to the jerks who always seemed to leave her on the verge of tears. He imagined coffee dates, quiet nights cuddling while it rained, and sharing inside jokes.

The kind of stuff that Grant figured were the nice parts of actually dating someone.

He had similar fantasies about Tiffany too, though they always had been a little more upscale. Dinner at one of the nice restaurants in town instead of coffee at the campus Starbucks, a night in a hotel because they went on some trip together, and shared looks across a crowded room. Something about the statuesque girl just made her so out of his league that he had to imagine a whole other life where he had lots of money and attended galas to think of being with her.

Grant's thoughts about Sadie though had always been sexual.

They'd meet at some venue in town because they liked the same band. She'd less take a shine to him and more decide she was in the mood. There'd be no coffee or movie or dinner, they'd just be fucking. Every which way in any place that Grant had ever imagined a pair of people could have sex; dorm rooms, bathrooms, the stacks in the library, and lots of random vaguely flat surfaces around campus.

Intellectually, he had always known it was screwed up to think of her that way.

She was a human being with her own life and thoughts and dreams for the future.

But he'd never have imagined that her life contained such a sty of a bedroom.

Despite his tongue being coated in so much of her filth, he found himself squirming when he spotted a crushed Starbucks cup in the darkness underneath her desk. A discarded fast food wrapper sat beside it, only furthering his disgust.

Distant rumbling pulled him out of his strange and uncomfortable reflections to the enormous door that had remained locked since Sadie had left that morning.

While Grant figured that he would probably be able to unhook himself either from the chain wrapped around him or the boot, the fact that the only way out seemed to be the enormous door had forced him to remain where he was. Yet the distant rumbling made him rise to his unsteady feet, hoping that one of the girls would walk back in and leave the door open. He doubted he'd be able to get out while they were in the room but if they went to the bathroom or somewhere else in the giant sorority house, he'd have a chance.

Instead though, the door remained closed.

Muffled voices filtered through it along with the soft click and clack of a ping pong ball bouncing between paddles. The two girls on the other side were simply enjoying their day, playing a game without sparing a thought for the people imprisoned inside their mansion-like home.

He found himself wondering if they had shrunken people with them or were they trapped somewhere in their rooms just like he and his fellow prisoners were. The idea that they could be standing there, playing ping pong, with a tiny person stuck in their pocket or dangling from a bracelet or some equally terrible fate sent a chill down his spine.

Grant couldn't imagine having so little empathy and disregard for other people.

The ping pong game wore on and on while his fellow prisoners finally completed their tasks and hid deep in the shadows of their respective captors' beds. He wondered what they were doing but as his own eyes grew heavy, Grant realized that they were probably sleeping. The longer he sat with his back propped against Sadie's platform boot, the more he could feel the aches and pains in his own body.

He wasn't even really aware that he had fallen asleep until he had looked up to see Cassidy standing in the middle of the room in a blue and white dress that fell down just past her knees. Shiny dark blue flats were on her feet, their leather creaking as she twirled about in the center of the room, her phone held above her head as she took a series of selfies.

Rubbing sleep from his eyes, Grant looked around to see that the light from the room's lamps was mingling with a warm autumn sunset. His empty stomach immediately rumbled and his throat was so dry that it felt like it was on fire.

“Ok,” the giantess boomed as she smoothed out her skirt and began to flick through the photos she had just taken, “I've gotta go and help Jacob run some errands ahead of the party.”

Grant struggled to figure out if she was talking to someone or merely thinking out loud before he noticed that both her shrunken man and Tiffany's shrunken woman were kneeling on the carpet several feet from her. They both stared up at the blonde, hanging on her every word like she was the most important person in the universe.

“Tiff is going to meet me there, she just wanted me to grab...”

Cassidy started walking, the hard sole of her flat barreling toward the shrunken girl who merely scrambled out of the way rather than cry out in fright. The force of the blonde's foot hitting the floor knocked the girl flat to the ground while she crossed over to her roommate's armoire without even glancing back. The door creaked open and Grant watched as Cassidy flicked through a few different dresses, jackets, and blazers before pulling down a slate gray one that would surely match the skirt that she wore that morning.

“This, which I'll bring to the house for her since Sadie...”

Her thumb flicked through her phone and Grant watched her big round eyes roll in annoyance.

“Is either ignoring our important pre-party conversation, forgot to charge her phone, or choosing to say nothing. Probably all three.”

Her eyes glanced over to Sadie's side of the room and a pitying look filled her billboard-like face. Everything shook as she moved across the room, the quakes becoming more pronounced the closer she got until Grant found himself cowering against his captor's boot while Cassidy towered over the world.

“Be sure to tell her that she's supposed to dress as Tiffany's date for this tonight, ok, little guy?” She leaned forward, plunging Grant's world into shadow as she tucked her long, now curled, locks behind her ear, “Everyone's supposed to be paired off. It's part of the theme and since I know her and Tiffany don't want to be attached to any of Jacob's fraternity brothers, I paired them up. So tell her that she has to wear a dress because Tiffany is going to be the one in a suit. If Sadie tries to show up in her suit, I'm going to be very mad, little guy.”

Leather creaked and Grant's head snapped to Cassidy's foot, which was grinding against the carpet like she was snubbing out a cigarette. When her heel landed, a faint tremor rumbled out.

“Do I make myself clear?”

“Y-yes, Cassidy!”

The smile on her face suddenly disappeared while her thin brows narrowed, “I'm sorry. What was that, slave?”

Swallowing a sudden lump in his throat, Grant shouted back, “S-sorry, Miss! I'll tell her, Miss!”

“That's what I thought I heard,” what he now realized was a fake condescending smile returned as she leaned back and turned around. She paused briefly at her desk to pick up a small white clutch before bending down to snatch up her own shrunken prisoner, who she dropped into the purse without a second glance.

The door opened and shut a second later, leaving him alone with Tiffany's slave who simply stretched then casually strolled back to the underside of the giant girl's bed with not so much as a glance in Grant's direction.

He sat there, trembling while wondering if he had been completely wrong about Cassidy as well. She seemed sweet but he couldn't reconcile the nice young girl she had always seemed to be with the way her foot had ground against the floor.

A threat she had only made as part of a demand that Sadie wear a dress to some frat party.

It wasn't as if Grant had any way of making the redhead do anything, yet he had a feeling that Cassidy might actually step on him if Sadie showed up in anything but a dress.

The idea of trying to tell the girl what to do weighed on him as he sat there and the sun's light continued to get weaker and weaker.

He heard heavy footsteps approaching the door mere moments before it flung open then shut again. Sadie stood there, her breathing surprisingly heavy as she marched deeper into the room with her cheeks flush.

Grant found himself rising to shaky feet, his back pressed against the now clean platform of her heavy boots as the giant girl pounded up to her bed.

“Fucking shit, he's so hot,” the giantess moaned as she dropped her messenger bag onto her desk chair and immediately tore at her t-shirt, yanking it up to reveal her pale tattooed skin.

Everything shook as her hands pulled at the grommet belt around her waist, her rings clinking against its surface. “If I had just waited a fucking day,” she growled as her jeans plummeted to the floor.

A powerful gust buffeted Grant, momentarily pinning him to the side of the girl's boot while a bouquet consisting of sweat, leather, detergent, and something sweet but acrid filled his nose. His neck craned back as his eyes traveled up the knee high boots that she wore then her milky tattooed thighs to reach the black panties that she had put on that morning.

A darker patch of fabric clung to her womanhood, outlining her pussy in a way that left little to Grant's imagination.

Her fingers dove down to run across that dark patch. A faint squelching noise accompanied the giantess's pleasurable groan before her now damp fingers descended to pull down the zipper of her tall boots.

As she bent down to remove them, her bright blue eyes locked on Grant.

“Instead I grabbed you, like a fucking idiot.”

The tiny man trembled while warm pungent air rolled across the carpeted floor, making his eyes water. Her finger hooked into the back of her sock, pulling it off and then letting it land with a plop onto the floor.

“The ones you were supposed to clean while I slept breathe better,” Sadie boomed in annoyance as her bare feet crashed down in front of him, small bits of black lint clinging to the spongy skin between her toes, “I should have used you like a little odor eater today.”

The words made Grant's chest tighten while the toes scrunched, almost like they were squeezing his little body.

“Still,” her eyes raked over the boots he was chained to, “At least you figured out how to do your job.”

She reached over and pulled at the bottom drawer of her desk, the old wood whining in protest, but those blue orbs drifted back over to him, “My phone buzzed a lot during class but I haven't bothered to check it. Do I have any messages from my roommates?”

The lack of cruelty in her voice made Grant stumble for a moment, the sheer banality of the question making his heart skip a beat for a moment. “Y-yes, S-I mean, Boss,” he stammered as her huge hand rummaged through the drawer, “Cassidy asked you to wear a dress tonight to the party because you're paired up with Tiffany.”

“Lame,” Sadie boomed with a roll of her eyes.

“It's important to the... to the...” Grants eyes went wide as he watched the girl extract a pale green vibrator from the depths of her desk drawer. The plastic device reminded the tiny man of a toy lightsaber, except one that was now longer than he was. Swallowing the lump that had formed in his throat, he managed to add, “Theme.”

“Yeah, sure, whatever,” Sadie waved her hand dismissively as her thumb flicked against a switch near the vibrator's base. A low hum filled the room and she happily sighed, “I haven't used Ol' Reliable here in a while...”

She pushed her panties down and they slapped against the carpet with a faint slap. Far above her fingers were already playing against her glistening folds and Grant was shocked to see that her pubes were trimmed into a thin strip of bright red hair.

The world shook and the metal bedframe creaked from her body dropping onto it.

Then the low hum was joined by an excited moan from the giant girl as she slid the vibrator inside of herself, “Fuck, I need him in me like this...”

One of her feet remained on the floor, the toes curling with every stroke of the vibrator above. He watched her calf muscles tense and flex while her breathing became huskier, the girl clearly becoming more and more excited with every gasp.

“If he was in a frat,” her voice became higher pitched, “We could already be fucking.”

The vibrator's hum, the slick slapping of it sliding into her, the groaning of the bedframe, and her low moans seemed to empty Grant's mind out while his gaze focused in on the way the knuckles on her toes looked like they were about to explode.

“If I had shrank him...”

The whole world was swept away by the orgasmic roar that filled the room.

The hum of the vibrator clicked off and the only sound was Sadie's low exhausted breathing.

Grant wasn't sure how much time had passed before the redhead finally said, “Ok...”

The world shook as she rose to her feet and bent down to dig a hand towel out of her desk. She dabbed it against her crotch and then the bed before tossing it into an unseen hamper between the two monumental pieces of furniture.

“A fucking dress,” she grumbled while opening up her closet and sliding on a pair of unadorned white panties before rolling deodorant against her armpits. Hangers rattled against each other, fabric swished about, and finally he watched her take out a sleeveless silver a-line dress that she slipped into with ease.

Despite how she clearly felt about wearing it, Grant found himself unable to deny that it looked great on her and it left enough of her arms and legs bare to show off the tattoos that adorned them. She carefully settled upon her desk chair to touch up her make-up, adding hints of blush and gloss to accentuate her features. The redhead then reached back into the armoire beside her, digging through a small box before pulling out a pair of dainty looking white socks.

Watching them slide across her feet, Grant was surprised by the almost doily-like fringe that hung around her ankles. Then she grabbed a pair of gargantuan sneakers and casually slid her feet into them. Her powerful footfalls seemed to grow in strength when the sneakers hit the ground, their platforms larger than the ones on the pair of boots behind him.

The wide sneakers sat directly in front of him, their thick laces looking almost like fields of barbed wire as they climbed to a tongue that read 'Naked Wolfe.' Their white rubber platform was so pristine that it was almost painful to look at.

“I want you to ingrain this into your memory,” Sadie boomed overhead, “This is how nice these should always look. Do you got that?”

Grant nodded his head fervently, “Yes, boss!”

“Good,” her voice thundered as shadows moved across the world.

Looking up, Grant saw her reaching down toward his chain and his body began to tremble as he realized he was going to the party too, “Pl-please, Boss-”

His words were cut off by the sudden pull of the chain yanking him into the sky. He spun about, the world a blur while he swung through the air and then found himself quickly descending.

Grant landed on the uneven but soft surface of a hand towel that was thinner and more tattered than the one that Sadie had just used. “Wh-what the fuck,” he whispered while staring out at his new prison.

All around him were vibrators and dildos of every size and shape; sleek bullet-like massagers, immense beasts with clit-stimulating horns, floppy veiny cocks with suction cups so they could stick to a wall, and things he couldn't even make heads or tails of. Mixed in with this were bottles of lube, a pair of fuzzy handcuffs, and what looked like a coil of black rope.

A powerful stench, offensively funky with a faint whiff of sweetness, invaded his world alongside the pale green vibrator that had been inside of Sadie not so long ago. Her fingers then reached for his detached chain and Grant tried to yank it back.

His feeble protests were nothing in comparison to her thumb and forefinger though.

He fell onto his knees while she clipped his chain to a small mechanical bit at the vibrator's base. Grant's neck craned back to see her smiling face hanging in the heavens above, the look sending a chill down his spine.

“Get Ol' Reliable here nice and clean,” her voice was softer but still strong enough to make him tremble, “I got to find a guy in a frat I can actually stand so we can get you the protein you're going to need for your new life.”

“What?” Grant's voice cracked as he tried to process the nonsense ringing in his ears.

“Have a good night and enjoy your dinner.”

The drawer rumbled but didn't fully close, leaving him just enough light to see her still glistening vibrator sitting beside him.

As the world shook and he heard the door open and close once more, Grant finally grasped the meaning of her words.

If there had been anything in his belly besides dirt and dried jungle juice, he was certain he'd have vomited up far more than the flecks of bile that came out of him.



Chapter End Notes:

Happy start to the week all!

A friendly reminder that there are more chapters available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there's exclusive stories only for those that pledge $5/month.

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a good week!