- Text Size +

As your bonding approaches, you will find yourself feeling a wave of protective and possessive instincts towards your male, this is normal.

-Finding your Inner Goddess: A Guide to Romancing Earth Males


Steven watched the skies, full of silvery Stelan transports, some heading for space, others just to other parts of the planet. Caridia and Allura loomed behind him, the wind from the roof of their office skyscraper whipping the enormous women’s hair as they watched the skies with him. Andrea was with them too, casually checking her tablet for updates from Sula, who was off with the other executives.

Eventually a silvery shimmer caught their eye as one of the air transports in the long line of others descended, the anti gravity engine kicking in as the rockets died and it settled easily on the rooftop with no more impact than a falling feather.

The design of the craft itself was reminiscent of a pleasure yacht from a lakeside marina, with a sleek bow and a gold trim along a white body. The human pilot waved to them from inside the cockpit, and a moment later the side opened, extending a ramp down and welcoming the four of them in.

“I’ve got authorization for two Stelans to enter the Red Zone on business visas,” the intercom barked as the pilot waved to them, “are you two their chaperones?”

“I’m with this one,” Steven said, jerking his thumb at Allura.

“And Caridia here is with me,” Andrea said with a smile, nodding.

The pilot nodded, and they boarded the luxury cabin. It was in Stelan size, but with full human accommodations, including rich white leather seating, a small viewscreen for entertainment along one wall, and even a minibar with liquor bottles in both races sizes. Still, Allura reached up and scooped him out of his seat, resting him on her lap with a playful smile as the hatch behind them sealed up.

There was a small lurch as the craft took off, and Steven glanced out the window to see the shining silver metropolis of New York fading as they rose further into the air. Allura hefted him up for a better view, her hands up under his armpits like he was a doll as he looked over the cityscape one final time before they reached the clouds.

“I don’t understand why we need human chaperones to leave the Green Zone,” Caridia grumbled, “this planet is a protectorate of our Imperium! We should be able to go anywhere we want on it!”

“Your government set up the system, not ours,” Andrea chuckled.

“Yes,” Allura beamed, “the relative autonomy of the human controlled regions is to help assure them of our friendship and good intentions!”

“It’s to ensure human, and more importantly male, population growth,” Andrea said, rolling her eyes at Allura’s startled reaction, “What? It’s not a bad thing I guess, you’ve definitely treated us better than we thought aliens would after conquering the planet, but it is what it is.”

The ship hovered over the vast plains of the central US as they neared their destination, an industrial complex nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains. Farms dotted the landscape below, with earth produced goods sold offworld at a premium agriculture had become an extremely lucrative business, and Steven watched the handful of small space haulers taking off from the farmsteads below, no doubt bound for the Stelan space station in orbit.

“Now then,” Caridia began, turning to Allura as they began to descend, “I assume you’ll want to wear Steven in?”

“We’ve been over this,” Steven said, fighting a chuckle, “it’s best not to display your males in a human business meeting.”

Caridia nodded, “Right… humans are patriarchal, I forgot.” She snapped her fingers, “Perhaps if Andrea-“

“Nope,” Andrea said, holding up a hand, “I’ve only been shrunk one time, and that involved a lot of alcohol. Besides, Steven’s right, just be polite and you’ll be fine. You two are three times the size of anyone else out here, I doubt you’ll have any problem commanding respect.”

Dan Bueford fidgeted slightly as he saw the massive Stelans step out of the craft. With a nervous grin he walked up to the party, extending his hand to the lone human male of the group.

“S-So nice to meet you all in person,” Dan stammered, shaking hands with the two humans. With a gulp he stepped up to the two Stelan women, nervously extending a hand.

“Oh wow,” Caridia said with a smile, reaching down and letting him shake her finger, “It’s so forward of a male to want to-“ Steven cleared his throat and Caridia blushed, “That is to say, wonderful to meet you in person, I understand we can’t fit in some of your facilities, but we’re looking forward to the tour!”

“Of course,” Dan said, plastering a smile on his face. “Right this way…”

The tour of the facilities went well, and while it was mostly a formality by that point, everyone was feeling optimistic about the ensuing business relationship. The mood was high as the four of them boarded their craft to return to the Green Zone, and Allura even opened the shuttle’s minibar and poured her and Caridia a pair of Stelan sized cocktails, Andrea, seizing on the invitation, procured one for herself and one for Steven.

“So what did you think spending the day back in the Human zone?” Caridia asked, swirling her drink and glancing down at Steven, “did it reignite your desire for a free Earth?”

“It didn’t change my opinions on much,” Steven said neutrally, taking a sip of his own cocktail as he watched the mountains out the window. “I do miss the open spaces though…”

“Oh come on,” Andrea said with a grin, “you were probably looking up at those mountains and planning some kind of big guerilla operation or something.”

“That wasn’t really what I did for the Agency,” Steven said with a frown.

“Me and some of the other humans in the office were kind of wondering if you’d ever killed anybody,” Andrea said, halfway between a joke and a real question.

Allura sensed a sudden spike of annoyance and stress from Steven, and before he could react she’d already set her drink down with a growl, “Andrea, stop, that’s not okay to ask about.”

Andrea gulped, suddenly very aware of the presence of the twenty foot tall woman across the cabin from her, “I-I didn’t mean anything by that, sorry it was a joke in poor taste-“

Steven blinked, looking up at Allura in surprise, she just winked down at him and sipped her drink again.

 “I uh…” he cleared his throat. It’s out in the open now, might as well kill any rumors back in the office. “No,” he said firmly, “I never did that .” He gave what he hoped was a reassuring smile, “I did get beat up a few times though.”

Andrea wisely let the topic drop, and a few minutes later the group was idly discussing their weekend plans.

By the time their shuttle returned to their office building most of the other employees had left for the weekend, and Andrea and Caridia soon joined them, leaving Steven and Allura alone on the last elevator as usual.

“You were telling the truth,” Allura said, breaking the silence, “about never…”

“I was,” Steven said with a nod, “thanks for chasing her off by the way… I really don’t like to talk about that stuff.”

“If you ever do need to talk about it,” Allura said slowly, “you can come to me.”

Steven nodded, “Thanks.” He kept his expression neutral, but Allura couldn’t help but let a small smile creep over her face as she sensed the emotions coming off of him.

“Would you go with me to the Stelan quarter tomorrow?” Allura asked suddenly. She blushed as he looked up at her curiously, “I hate to admit it, but I’m feeling a little jealous over Sula getting to take you there before I did.”

“Sure,” he chuckled, “I didn’t have any weekend plans anyway.

Steven waited once again in front of his building, this time wearing casual jeans and a shirt he liked. Allura’s transport vehicle was much like Sula’s though in a deep red color rather than the flashy model that their superior liked. Allura opened the door, grinning from the backseat as he climbed up into the hovercraft.

“I just got a new human seat,” Allura said excitedly, plucking him up off the floor. With a barely contained glee she started strapping him into the restraints, causing him to grunt as she pulled them tight.

“It’s a little-“ he wheezed.

“I just want to be sure you’re safe,” Allura said with a gleam in her eye.

Safe… right. The truth was a Stelan would never pass up an opportunity to tie up or restrain a male, that much was becoming clear to him. The car lurched into motion as the auto-drive program kicked in, and Allura scooted closer to him, a strangely mischievious look on her face. He watched her apprehensively, What are you up to?

His thoughts were interrupted as the towering woman reached around his sides, tickling him mercilessly, “HEY!” he laughed, squirming and feebly fighting against her from the carseat, “STOP THAT!”

“Aww, you’re so cute when you laugh like that though!” Allura gushed. She kept going for another few minutes, grinning as her helpless victim squirmed under her impossibly large fingers, unable to escape thanks to the thick straps holding him in place.

Finally she stopped, “W-What was that?” he panted, blinking as Allura ran a finger through his hair playfully.

“I just really like toying with you, with you strapped down like that I couldn’t resist,” Allura said apologetically.

The large shopping complex came into view, built in the style of an Earth mall circa first contact, it had large glass entrances and a well lit interior that seemed to call them in. Like everywhere else in the Stelan quarter the usual human sized accommodations were gone, leaving the few other earthmen he saw dependent on the towering gold skinned women for everything from simply opening doors to traversing the vast expanse of the parking lot and the interior of the complex.

Steven wondered how Allura planned to carry him in, but instead of the usual reduction to fit on a piece of jewelry or a hairclip, she simply undid the straps of his seat and scooped him out, carrying him almost casually over her shoulder as she strutted into the massive indoor mall. He blushed, looking around, but none of the other Stelans seemed to be paying any particular attention to them, and at least one other woman was carrying her human over her shoulder in the same way.

He winced at a pinch at his bottom, “It’s okay, this is just how it is for you in Stelan areas,” Allura said reassuringly.

True to her word the patrons of the mall didn’t find their appearance any more interesting than those outside. Steven found his gaze drifting down Allura’s back as he bobbed over her shoulder like a caught lamb. The view of her behind wasn’t bad at all, like always she’d worn a fashionable skirt and pantyhose, and her black heels beat a steady rhythmic *click clack* against the black and white square patterned floor. It was almost hypnotic watching them, and he found himself almost wishing he could find his way back into them, shrunk and scrunched under those toes…

“Maybe on our way home,” Allura said in a low voice, grinning and pinching his bottom as the thought drifted from his mind to hers.

She’s really picking those up easily now, he thought, biting his lip as he thought about the bonding process for what seemed like the millionth time.

“Relax,” she said softly, “it’s natural for us to get better at sensing each other…”

He blinked, she even picked up a hint of nervousness. He wasn’t sure how to feel about that, having spent much of his life keeping his thoughts and emotions close to the chest, having someone who increasingly could almost read them was… Daunting.

“Here we are!” Allura said, walking into an upscale coffee shop. There was a table in the corner, and a trio of other Stelans waved as they saw her. Steven recognized one of them as Carella, a frequent commuter on his train, and the other two he’d seen around Allura’s apartment complex.

“Hi girls,” Allura said, sliding into one of the chairs.

“So we finally get to meet Stevie,” one of the girls giggled. “I’m Janice!”

“I’m Lacey,” the final one, a Stelan with hair almost as golden as her skin said, leaning in eagerly.

“I’ve met Steven before, this does explain why he never got my hints on the trai,” Carella teased, shooting him a wink.

“Yes, this is Steven,” Allura said with a grin, placing him on her lap so his chin just barely peekd over the top of the table. “I’m sure you’ve seen him around the building, well he’s been visiting me!”

“Lucky girl,” Carella said, grinning behind her coffee cup as she took a sip.

“How’d you end up bagging him?” Janice asked eagerly, “I’ve been reading that Finding Your Inner Goddess book but every human guy I talk to seems so skittish!”

“We met through work,” Allura said, “Steven here is actually very good at his job!”

“Fun!” Lacey exclaimed, “I’m sure he’ll be sad to see it go once you’re bonded-“

“Actually I’m going to keep working,” Steven piped up, “If we bond that is.”

There was silence around the table, then the other three women laughed raucously, “That is adorable, ” Carella said, nearly wiping away a tear as the laughter died. “He’s still saying if you bond, and he thinks he’s going to keep working?”

“If Steven wants to keep working after bonding I think that’s his own decision,” Allura said a little defensively.

“That wouldn’t be me,” Carella said, leaning back slightly, “When I bond a human? He’ll be going to work with me in my shoes, or on a necklace, he won’t be worrying about all the corporate nonsense.”

“Well maybe that attitude is why you don’t have a human,” Allura said with a slight smirk.

“Ooooh!” Janice and Lacey reacted, laughing as Carella scowled.

“So what are you waiting for Stevie?” Janice asked, adding a sugar packet to her coffee, “What does our girl Allura have to do to make you want to take the leap with her?”

“That’s kind of personal, isn’t it?” Steven asked with a polite smile.

“I’ll bet they’re already far enough along that she knows what he wants,” Lacey mused, “Look at him, the way he leans into her for protection, I’ll bet his eyes start going gold any day now.”

“G-Girls, this is getting a little-“

“Hey, you brought the earthman to show off,” Carella said, her smug demeanor returning, “it’s only fair to answer a few of our questions.”

Allura’s phone buzzed a moment, and she glanced at it, scowling, “Hold that thought, I’ve got to take this. Can you gals watch Steven a minute?”

She slowly slid him off her lap, leaving him standing on her chair as she quickly walked out of the coffeeshop, her phone raising to her ear. Steven slowly turned to the three Stelans, who had sharklike grins on their faces, leaving him feeling very much like a bucket of chum.

“Let’s get a closer look at you,” Carella grinned, reaching across the table.

“Uh, I don’t know if-“

His protests were cut off as Carella’s hands gripped his sides, pulling him across the table gently, though firmly, and placing him into her own lap.

“Look at how well he fits there!” she laughed, “What do you think Stevie?”

Before he could answer Janice grabbed him next, lifting him up like a doll and looking over his body, “You are a cute one, Allura is so lucky!”

“Are you sure you want to bond with Allura?” Lacey asked, taking him as he was passed around, “I mean… I was thinking,” she gulped as her thumb traced over his chest, “She said you’re one of those really tough humans, from one of the spy agencies?”

“Oh give it a rest Lacey!” Carella laughed, grabbing him back again so fast his legs dangled below him like a doll’s. He grunted as Carella tucked him against her body, her ample chest resting on his head. “Lacey’s a real pervert, she’s into something called Maledom and keeps looking for a male to dominate her if you can believe it.”

“Am not!” Lacey protested, “Come on, give Steven back over here!”

“You did have a lot of those pictures on your phone Lacey,” Janice giggled.

“Stevie here wants to play naughty games with a woman who can really put him in his place, isn’t that right?”

Steven gulped, looking around for Allura. Outside the restaurant she was talking on her phone, facing away from them, but suddenly she snapped to attention, as if sensing him, and with a scowl she turned around, marching back into the coffeeshop angrily.

“Okay that’s enough,” She said, pulling Steven forcefully out of Carella’s arms.

“We were just having a look at him!” Lacey insisted.

“Hands off, he’s mine, ” Allura snapped, pulling Steven tightly to her. “I’ll probably be bringing him around you all a lot more often, so I expect you to behave yourselves, got it!?”

The three other Stelans weakly nodded, and Allura beamed happily as she sat back down. Steven was once again tucked tightly into her lap, and her long golden fingers wandered his body, stroking playfully along his clothes and the side of his face as she talked with her friends.

“That was a little intense,” Steven said with a smile as Allura carried him cradled in her arms.

“You are mine Stevie,” she teased with a wink, “you can feel it too, can’t you? The more time we spend together, the more fun we’re having… I just knew when they were bothering you.”

“Yeah,” he muttered, still not sure how he felt about the whole thing.

“Oh goddess, look at this,” Allura sighed.

In one of the mall’s outlets a large Egyptian themed display had been erected, with a Sphinx of sorts in the center and obelisks with “WELCOME HUMANS!” written in glowing red lettering down the sides. Inside a pair of Stelan sized women, both with deep tans and elaborate headdresses, smiled and waved. One spotted his gaze and nodded.

“Hello Human,” she called, “Perhaps you would like to browse the Old Kingdom’s human friendship center?”

“He’s not interested!” Allura snapped, picking up his pace.

“I was kind of curious,” Steven muttered, glancing over her shoulder at the disappointed Egyptian giantess. As he watched a curious human did stray from the Stelan he was walking with, striking up a conversation with the woman.

“They’re just propaganda offices,” Allura said, “the Old Kingdom has been funding them in a lot of the Green Zones to try to win over some humans to thinking they should run the planet.”

“Why not just ban them?” Steven asked.

Allura rolled her eyes, “If only it were that easy, we do enough commerce with them that we can’t just shut them out.”

Seems like the same problems happen everywhere, even in space, Steven thought, thinking of some of the propaganda that earth nations still aired at one another.

“Oh, Steven look!” Allura said eagerly.

He turned in her arms to see a massive fenced off portion in the center of the mall labeled “MALE ENTERTAINMENT AREA.” He saw numerous Stelans lowering their humans into it, then either watching from the edge with a smile or heading off to attend to other business. The entertainment zone itself had a number of amenities, from an arcade, to a climbing wall, and even a small go-kart track.

“These are for those males that don’t want to stay with a girl while she shops,” Allura said with a grin, looking down at him. “It’s also cute to watch you boys have fun… I’ve always wanted to drop my male off in one…”

Steven rolled his eyes, “It’s a little demeaning, isn’t it?”

Allura just giggled, walking to the edge of the fenced area. The barrier only came up to her stomach, but as she lowered Steven down it towered over him, easily containing him and the others.

“Allura, seriously,” he laughed, “this is a glorified playpen!”

She smiled, crossing her arms and slowly tapping her heels on the tile, “Go have fun and socialize,” she ordered. He looked at her for a moment, the steady *tap tap tap* ringing in his ears while his goddess looked imperiously down at him with that smug expression.

God damn she’s too much for me sometimes, he thought, shivering at how much that simple pose combined with the smile had turned him on.

“O-Okay,” he agreed, “It couldn’t hurt to try it out…”

“Good boy,” she said, leaning over to tap him on the nose playfully. “If you need anything I’ll be right over there on the bench.”

He watched her go, fighting the mixed arousal and humiliation of being casually dropped off to play in such an infantilizing manner. With a sigh he turned to take in his surroundings.

“First time?” another man, an older looking fellow with a bald spot and a patched jacket asked him.

“Yeah,” Steven admitted, following him as they walked deeper into the play area. “It’s a little… much.”

The man shrugged, “I’m Gary.”

“Steven,” he nodded.

“Well Steven, we’ve all got our own thoughts on this,” Gary said, gesturing around, “but really, it’s not so bad, there’s a lot of fun stuff in here.”

“It’s not the go karts or the climbing wall I’m feeling off a bout,” Steven said, glancing at the ring of benches around the fenced barrier. Various Stelans were watching and grinning, picking out their males enjoying themselves.

“Yeah, like, are we just playthings, or do they really care?” Gary mused, glancing at the benches with him. “I’m with Eleana over there,” he said, pointing to a slightly plump and matronly looking Stelan, who was glancing at her phone with a frown. “We’re pretty close to the bonding thing,” he said.

“Uh, congrats,” Steven said.

“It took me a long time to come around to it,” Gary said, “but I’m starting to get the gold eyes in the mornings, when I wake up. I always joke that it’s because I’m dreaming of her.” He sighed, “she’s taking me to the clinic to get ready for it next week. I guess that means I love her.”

“Does it?” Steven questioned.

Gary just shrugged, “I think so.” He grinned, “Hey, let’s forget all the heavy stuff, want to race go-karts?” Steven thought a moment, then with a laugh followed the other man to the track.

After a few laps around the play area’s small track Steven decided he’d had enough, a few other men were taking up the karts and crowding it too much to get any decent speed up anyways. He went to park his own in the small lot next to it, leaving the helmet with it as he looked around for the next amusement.

“Hey cutie,” a young woman’s voice giggled.

He glanced at the playpen’s fence, seeing a young Stelan woman leaning on it and twirling her hair with her finger.

“Hey,” he said, walking over.

“You looked like you were having fun there, before all those other guys slowed you down,” she said in a husky drawl, “cute smile too.”

“Thanks,” he said uncertainly.

“Hey, I was going to go to the food court and get something to eat, want to come with me?”

Steven suddenly heard the familiar clack and rhytm of approaching heels, “He’s spoken for,” Allura said sternly, crossing her arms.

The other Stelan scowled, “He doesn’t have golden eyes yet, he’s fair game!” she insisted.

“Steven?” Allura asked with a smug smirk.

“I’m with Allura,” he said quickly, pointing to her.

The Stelan grumbled a moment, then with one last look at Steven, moved on.

“Don’t forget who your goddess is,” Allura said with a wink, “now go have some fun.”

“That was actually pretty great,” Steven said, sighing as he lay over Allura’s shoulder. His arms and legs were sore after the climbing wall, and he’d found himself sucked into a laser tag match in a small arena included near the go-track.

“I knew you’d have fun Stevie,” Allura teased.

They passed by the Old Kingdom friendship center again on the way out, and despite his tired state Steven started a moment as he recognized a human talking to them.

That can’t be, he thought wildly, but it was, Miguel, the human bonded to Starla Velaryon, was looking up at one of the towering tanned women, talking casually about something. Allura froze, sensing his surprise, glancing around herself.

“What’s wrong?” she asked in a low voice.

“I’m pretty sure I know that guy,” Steven almost whispered, nodding.

By the time Allura turned around Miguel had gone with the alien woman into a back room of the welcome center, behind the reception. He thought for a moment, weighing their options.

“Let’s just go,” he said tiredly, “it’s not my job to worry about this kind of thing anymore.”

Allura frowned, but carried him out of the shopping center, deciding to hold her questions. The pair left the mall together, and the bright sun outside seemed to wash away Steven’s concerns, for the moment at least.

“I hope you don’t mind going to the grocer with me,” Allura said, pulling him out of the seat with a grin.

“No, why would I?” Steven asked curiously. It was answered a moment later as she walked over to one of the giant Stelan shopping carts, slipping him in to the seat. He sighed, looking up at her, “Really? I have to ride in here?”

“You’re tired, and Stelan stores don’t have special accomodations for humans,” Allura replied, grinning as she took in his pouting form.

Stelans… he thought with a sigh. He glanced at her enormous chest, which was at eye level for him from the seat, then again, maybe it’s not the worst place to be… Allura glanced down at where he was looking, and gave him a smug smile as she slowly started pushing the cart through the aisles.

Allura brought them to a large cosmetics and personal care section, not unlike what Steven had seen in human supermarkets. The advertising was considerably different though, he couldn’t help but notice that many of the products featured men, both Stelan and Human, on the packaging, usually in suggestive poses.

“Human’s delight foot lotion,” Allura said, picking it up with a smile, “guaranteed to make your soles so pillowy soft that your human will never pull his lips away from them.” She showed him the package, which depicted a man, who looked disturbingly like him, kissing the outline of a woman’s foot.

“W-Worth a shot,” he said, clearing his throat as Allura tossed it in the cart. She could pick up the thoughts he was already having about slowly rubbing the cream up and down a pair of feet almost the size of his body, and she gave him a wink and a smug smile as they moved to the next section.

“This is a section for male products,” Allura said, wheeling him into the aisle.

Steven glanced at some of the offerings. Overall most of the products were the same as what a person would expect to find at the men’s section at any pharmacy or personal care section of a grocery store. There were shampoos, lotions, and the rest, although he did notice that there was a much greater focus on hair removal, with waxes, creams, and razors all featuring smiling gold skinned Stelan males, and many of the shampoos and deodorants veered into more traditionally feminine scents like flowers or fruit over the earthier ones Steven would have expected.

“There aren’t a lot of Stelan males on Earth,” Allura said with a shrug, “so I’m guessing this section doesn’t see much business. Human men tend to stick with earth products, even post-bonding.”

“I can see why,” Steven chuckled, glancing down at a bottle of “Floral Dream” body wash. The bottle depicted a dreamy looking gold skinned Stelan man skipping through a field, not the image most men from Earth would imagine for themselves.

“Our own males are… less independent than the ones here,” Allura admitted. “There are a few that make history, become powerful and commanding, but most of them are to be treasured, possessed… It’s been something of a culture shock for me to see how different you humans can be.” She turned to him and smiled, “Or is that just you, I wonder?”

Steven didn’t have an answer, so he just gave her a smile, which she returned as she wheeled them to the next section.

The other Stelan women in the store occasionally smirked when they saw him, a few even winked. They did pass a few other Stelans who had humans, usually they were riding in the cart as Steven did, but a few scurried behind their gigantic Stelan partners, struggling to keep up with them in the massive space of the alien sized aisles.

The ride home was subdued, and Steven found himself struggling to stay awake, eventually coming to and blinking sleep out of his eyes as Allura carried him, over her shoulder naturally, up to her apartment.

“I-I’m awake,” he called, shaking off the sleep with a shiver, “I could have come up here on my own!”

“You looked so cute sleeping, I just had to pick you up,” Allura giggled as she pushed the door to her apartment open. “Did you have a good day out?”

“Yeah,” he admitted with a grin, “I guess I did.”

“It’s not so bad to be taken care of, is it?” Allura teased, plopping herself on the couch. She casually kicked her shoes off, letting the wave of vinegary air hit Steven’s nose. He found himself already growing hard as he knelt taking the torso sized feet into his hands and beginning to rub them as Allura groaned with pleasure.

In spite of his normally peaceful place at Allura’s feet, he found his mind wandering back to what he’d seen at the mall.

What could Miguel want with the Old Kingdom’s welcome center? He wondered, he’s a fully bonded human… Starla must be using him as a messenger of sorts.

“Are you okay Steven?” Allura asked with a frown, sitting up.

“I’m wondering if I should tell my old coworker about seeing Miguel today,” he said with a sigh.

The towering golden woman placed a fist under her chin as she looked down at him in thought, “Why don’t you want to tell your friend, Charlie was it?”

“Charlie really isn’t my friend,” Steven said bitterly. “I’m just worried that if I go to him with this, I’m getting pulled all the way back in to something I wanted to leave behind.”

“Simply letting it go is the easy thing to do,” Allura mused, “but… I don’t think you’re going to.”

“What makes you say that?” Steven asked, raising an eyebrow.

“You’re a strong-willed male, even for Earth,” she replied, stretching her toes beneath the silky nylons. “You’ve managed to maintain your sense of self even in a city of women who all want a piece of you, I just don’t see you taking the easy way out.”

“Damnit,” he growled, “You’re right… I’ll find a way to contact Charlie tomorrow I guess.”

“What a dutiful boy,” Allura teased, pushing him over with her nyloned feet, causing him to grunt. “You won’t have to go through it all alone this time,” she promised, “you’ll have me with you.”

“T-Thanks,” he managed, struggling beneath her foot.

She lifted him up, “Take your clothing off,” she ordered, “you’ve had a long day, I think I’d like to pamper you a bit.”

His eyes went wide, and his hands were a blur as he unbuttoned his pants, sliding his clothing off as Allura’s finger traced around the size changing ring on her finger. As soon as the last article of clothing was gone there was a flash, and the familiar tingling sensation of shrinking came over him. He blinked it away quickly, eager to see what size she’d made him, but he was answered by her foot, formerly the size of his torso, now long enough to cover his entire body with ease as it gently pushed him into the carpet.

“Just relax,” she said with a grin as her nyloned foot slowly shifted back and forth over his naked body, “You spend so much time rubbing these feet, let them rub you for a change.”

Steven groaned as the sheer nylon material shifted against his skin, the slightly oily sweat from the day out permeating through it and filling his nostrils with the rich ripe aroma of Allura’s feet. She gently scrunched her toes over his head, covering his face in the vinegary nylon fabric as the gold digits squeezed him like a vice, clenching and releasing over and over, letting him gasp for air each time. He found his hips rolling against her nyloned sole, bucking into the motions of her sole like it was a lover riding him.

“That’s it,” Allura said, grinning down at him, “you love this, don’t you? You love the way my feet coat you, marking you as mine, you love being tucked away in my shoes during the day while I walk around, keeping you hidden from everyone…”

“Yes!” he admitted, gritting his teeth as a wave of pleasure roiled over him, “I love it!”

“Underneath it all, this is where you’d really like to be,” Allura continued, relishing the mental energies coming off of him, “kiss my toes!”

He obeyed, pressing his lips to the smooth surface of her nyloned digits. The taste was salty, earthy, and it stung his eyes slightly as he blinked the grime away. In response Allura pressed her toe down on him, driving his head down into the carpet, the synthetic fibers rising around his cheeks like an overgrown field and scratching against his face.

The noises he made were muffled as the scent and smell of Allura’s feet overwhelmed his sense like a pungent fog, clouding his thoughts and causing his resistance to falter.

“Cute!” Allura giggled, watching how he went from fighting against her toe to embracing it. With a haughty chuckle she brought her sole back down, “Steven,” she said sternly, “ relax, don’t fight it, don’t resist, just let it happen.”

He obeyed, going limp as the sole of her foot brushed up and down, grinding his whole body in a slow and sensuous motion, a deliberately glacial movement that brought him ever closer to climax with each shift of her motion.

It was an utterly humiliating, and at the same time overwhelmingly arousing, experience, to lay there as a the simple back and forth motions of his lovers foot brought him to the point of struggling to remain calm, to remain lucid, and then finally to remain silent, something he failed at as he cried out during the throes of orgasm.

“There we go,” Allura giggled, continuing to shift her foot back and forth, “let it all out…”

His hips bucked, spraying her nylons with his seed and leaving the smallest little stain on them as she sighed happily overhead. The wave of satisfaction and energy from his orgasm raced across her foot, up her leg, and hit her spine like cool water on a hot summer day.

“Ah,” she sighed, pleased with his release and the energy she drew from it. She gazed down at her human lover, lifting her foot off him casually and glancing at his exhausted form as he panted amid the carpet fibers. “I hope you enjoyed that Steven…”

She gently scooped her fingers under him, drawing him upwards like a limp cloth doll. Idly she fumbled with her shirt, unbuttoning the top and letting her breast, now an enormous mountain, spill out. She pulled him to it, gasping as he sucked eagerly. Somehow, it just felt natural, and Steven didn’t think twice as a few drops of her sweet milk slid down his throat, giving him a feeling of euphoria as the titanic woman writhed and moaned approval.

Steven lay between the twin golden hills, his body rising and falling with each of Allura’s sleeping breaths. As they’d enjoyed one another to the point of exhaustion, he found himself once again dwelling on what Allura had said he should do, what Charlie expected him to do, and what he knew he would do.

He grimaced as he sensed the popping crackling feeling of the Stelan’s dreams, We’re close, he realized, we could bond any time…

Allura was a Stelan, a twenty foot golden skinned woman with more strength in her foot than he had in his entire body… but he was very familiar with the cost that spycraft could toll, even for the strong and the brave.

If I get pulled into espionage again, people might want to hurt Allura to get to me… I need to keep her at a distance, he thought with a resigned sigh, I need to slow this down… If I get pulled into whatever Charlie is doing, I don’t want her hurt.

With a guilty conscience, Steven let the slow rise and fall of Allura’s chest rock him to sleep.