- Text Size +

Too many Stelans fumble with earth males by simply assuming they will dominate all of his thoughts, the Earth male will have his own fears, dreams, and ambitions, and if you are not the answer to them then he must understand that you are at least a help in their resolution.

-Finding Your Inner Goddess: A Guide to Romancing Earth Males

Steven shifted nervously as he waited in front of his apartment complex. Sula had sent him a message telling him that she’d pick him up, so instead of heading to the subway station as he normally would he was waiting for her, a crisp white shirt and tie on that he thought looked nice enough for the corporate higher ups.

He raised an eyebrow as a massive and sleek looking Stelan hovercar slowly hummed up to the sidewalk, the expensive finish and model drawing a few curious eyes from both human and Stelans going about their own business on the sidewalk nearby.

He looked up at his reflection in the tinted window as the pneumatic door hissed open, and Sula grinned down at him from a massive leather seat as a small ramp extended down to allow him to climb in.

“Do you like it?” she asked, gesturing to the empty drive’s seat and the computer console in the center, “it’s got the finest self-driving software.”

“It’s seems nice,” he said, looking around the car. He frowned as he saw what could only be described as a carseat, clipped in to the cushion next to Sula.

“Sorry, but special safety features are needed for humans,” Sula giggled. Her hands drifted to his sides, lifting him off the floor and letting his legs dangle beneath him as she gingerly placed him into the cushioned carseat.

“I can work the buckles myself,” he protested as she started strapping him in, fighting a gleeful expression as she did, tightening them quickly and causing him to grunt from the force.

“No I’m afraid not,” Sula sighed with faux regret, “It’s better to let me do it!”

Stelans, Steven thought, rolling his eyes. They never passed up a chance to toy with an earthman it seemed.

“So what’s on our agenda for today?” he asked curiously.

“We’re all meeting for a little business breakfast over in the Stelan quarter,” Sula said as the hovercar hummed to life. She bit her lip, then reached over, pinching his cheek in her massive hand a moment, “I’m sorry Steven but you are so cute in that! I should drive you to work every morning.” Steven scowled, and a tinge of red crept into Sula’s golden cheeks, but whatever embarrassment she felt it wasn’t enough for her to keep her slender finger from stroking his face again after a few moments.

The Stelan quarter of the city didn’t have most of the accommodations for humans that were standard in the offices, shops, and restaurants throughout the rest of the Green Zone. No, this place was a slice of the Stelan homeworld, where males were meant to be coddled and controlled. Steven could barely see out the window from his place in the carseat, but one thing that was readily apparent was that there were no unaccompanied humans here, nor were there the usual activation buttons and signs down at human levels for the shops. A human in this part of town would be helpless on their own, unable to even enter or leave a building without a Stelan’s help.

Like many of the things Stelans did it was deliberate, it would have been trivially easy to establish human sized accommodations here, but more and more Steven was realizing that Stelans enjoyed displaying dominance over earth males at a very deep level. While saner minds in their government had no doubt realized that human accessible buildings would be necessary for most of the Green Zone, this small sliver of their homeworld was at least one place where they could truly let their instincts run wild.

The few visible humans were accompanied by Stelans, most were shrunk and affixed to various forms of jewelry or clothing, dangling between pairs of golden breasts, tucked neatly into coifed hair as though the dark strands were thick coils of rope, holding a tiny man in place as though he were an elegant hairpin, and one particularly bold couple which he spotted had the twenty five foot tall Stelan woman holding a gilded leash which trailed down to her human’s neck.

Really going all in on treating us like pets around here, Steven mused, though the fellow wearing the collar didn’t look displeased with his situation as the golden skinned goddess smirked, gently tugging it and pulling him along after her. Steven felt himself imagining what Allura would look like holding a leash like that… and where she might force him to go by tugging on it.

“Here we are,” Sula said, grinning as the vehicle slid automatically into a marked parking space on the side of the street.

She slowly unbuckled him from the seat, but rather than letting him down gently carried him in her arms. For a moment he wondered if she would use her shrink-ring on him, but instead she simply cradled him close, her soft breasts pressing against him from behind her impressively styled business jacket.

The restaurant was alight with the early morning sun, drifting in through towering arched windows on the far side of the room. The entire dining area was, like everything else, in Stelan size, and the flowing white tablecloths and angular bronze linings on the walls gave it a regal look as Steven glanced around the room.

“Good morning,” the receptionist, a young stelan woman with a short bob cut beamed. She giggled as she saw Steven, practically hugged to Steven’s chest, “I assume you’ll be needing a human menu? I can seat you by the window if you’re interested.”

“A human menu would be lovely,” Sula said, hefting Steven as though she were carrying a stuffed animal or a small dog, “but we’re here to meet a party, the Central Stelan Robotics group?”

“Ah, of course,” the receptionist nodded, “They’re up on the terrace, right this way!”

The pair were led up a series of stairs and out a door into the sunny, but still crisp morning air. The veranda was empty save for one large round table, where a number of Stelans in a mix of sharp business pantsuits and buttoned shirts and skirts.

“Well there’s our host,” one drawled, a late middle aged Stelan with a single small shock of silver through otherwise black hair. Steven recognized her from the video call, and from reports on his company. Starla Velaryon was a curvaceous gold skinned giant of a Stelan who stood tall even among them, and in person her physique drew his eye in a way that embarrassed him.

She smirked, and suddenly he had a vision of himself slipping between those breasts, the cleavage itself large enough to swallow up a small car even before a shrink ray. He breathed out slowly, clearing his mind and dismissing the wave of Stelan sexual thoughts that radiated off her.

“And you brought Steven,” Starla said with an arrogant smile, “And here I thought you’d be the only one at the table without a male.” There was a round of soft chuckles at that, and Steven glanced around the table. Three of the women had gold skinned Stelan males, one imprisoned spread eagle across an elegant ruby necklace, wearing nothing but a tight shirt and pair of shorts that showed the outline of his physique. The other Stelan males were similarly dressed, one was reduced to a size that let his respective executive playfully roll him over and under her fingers like a fidget toy, and the final one was simply huddled close to the one who had brought him, her arm draped over him like he was a lap cat.

Starla had a human, the same sharp eyed one from the conference call the week before. He hung shackled to a bracelet, reduced to an appropriate size for a centerpiece between rubies and emeralds. The enormous woman grinned, playfully running her finger up her own human’s body as Sula sat, placing Steven on her lap almost protectively and letting him peer over the table.

“I don’t suppose you’re thinking of bonding this one Sula?” Starla asked, glancing at Steven with a smirk, “He’s a little young for you, but that can be fun in it’s own way, and I can’t really judge after I bonded Miguel here,” she tapped the tiny man on her bracelet, “He always had a thing for older women , even before I collected him.” The human, Miguel, blushed slightly, but otherwise only frowned. “What about you Steven, are you looking for someone a little more experienced to take care of you? This is the second time Sula’s chosen you to show off to us.”

Steven blanked, “I uh… We’re uh-“

“He’s a very valued employee,” Sula said firmly, running a finger over his head, “and we enjoy each other’s company. I thought bringing him here might help his career, he’s very clever and he’s going to be a great asset to us!”

“I’d like to see the great asset myself,” one of the other Stelans joked, causing a round of laughter. Steven was suddenly bombarded with mental images of himself over a Stelan woman’s knee, gasping in pain as a spanking hit his bottom. He forced them away, keeping a calm expression.

“Ladies, let’s keep it under control,” Starla chuckled, “Remember our dear little Steven isn’t bonded yet, if you’re all having dirty thoughts about him at once, it could make it hard to concentrate… without some relief that is.”

“I’ll be fine,” he said, speaking up, “I’m used to a few drifting daydreams.” He concentrated, suddenly imagining Starla hogtied, his diminutive form grinning lustfully in front of the bound giantess as he tried to picture exactly what her naked body looked like.

Starla blinked, suddenly taken aback, and by the sudden silence around the table the other executives had picked it up too. The trio of Stelans males and Miguel suddenly glared at him, and he couldn’t help but smirk back.

I guess I just did the mental equivalent of kissing all of their women in front of them. He leaned back into Sula’s embrace, snuggly smugly against her as her arm draped around him protectively. From the way her massive hand squeezed his leg he knew she’d picked it up too, and she smirked down at him.

“Fiery,” Starla commented with a chuckle, but there wasn’t any amusement in her eyes. “Why don’t we get down to business, shall we? I understand you’re using an unusual amount of human suppliers for our materials?”

“That’s right,” Steven spoke up, causing Sula to start. Several of the Stelans leaned in curiously, a male speaking during a meeting was a rare thing apparently. He cleared his throat, his chin just barely over the top of the tablecloth, “We believe we’ll be able to secure all of the material for the first production run of the drone, and under budget as well.”

There were hushed murmurs, “Is this true Sula?” Starla asked in a cool tone.

“Y-Yes,” Sula stammered, “Steven has given us a lot of good leads we’d have never thought to pursue, and the rest of the employees stationed on earth are already getting things ready for the prototype construction!”

There were a few whispers of excitement from the visiting Stelans, but Starla didn’t look pleased.

“I’m glad we’ve found some use for the humans aside from the obvious,” she chuckled and winked at the one on her bracelet, “But I don’t trust them to live up to their promises.”

“But-“ Sula began, but she was cut off.

“I want you to secure the Voidsearcher company for at least ten percent of our anti-grav alloy needs, just in case a human contract falls through,” Starla said dismissively.

Sula frowned, “Isn’t that firm a little dodgy? The human companies may be untested for our needs but they’ve had their own economy since the protectorates were established, and-“

“I’ve made my decision,” Starla said, waving her hand, “have your supply team reach out to them, I’ve already spoken to them and gotten us a very generous rate.”

Voidsearcher? Steven thought with a frown. He was far from an expert on Stelan business organizations, but when he’d suggested looking into that one both Allura and Caridia had laughed at him.

Try to keep up human, Voidsearcher is a supplier for the dumb and the desperate! Caridia had mocked.

They’re notoriously unreliable, and you never get the quality you pay for, Allura had explained.

He’d simply forgotten about them, with the outreach to human manufacturers there hadn’t been a need to go to lower tier Stelan ones yet. Which made him wonder, why would Starla insist on using them?

He sighed, too little to go on, he thought. He glanced down at the human menu for the restaurant, determined to leave it until he could research the matter more thoroughly. Oh you’ve got to be kidding me, he thought, looking at the human menu items. Most of them had obscenely condescending names, “The Bond-Me-Burger,” complete with a burned image of a human kissing a high heeled shoe seared into the bun via a laser, and then there was the spiced noodle entrée, which promised to “make the tingles planted on bare feet tingle.” The Stelan entrees by contrast were all normal high end restaurant faire, steaks, seafood, and a few other meat selections that were imported from their homeworld.

“He’ll have the noodles,” Sula said, ordering for him before he could protest. She giggled at his flustered expression idly toying with him and adjusting him in her lap as the waiter left. “I’m very curious about whether they’ll really make your kisses tingle,” she teased.

The rest of the meal was mostly uneventful, save for the way the other Stelans gleefully toyed with their males, human and Stelan. Sula mostly just kept him close, though he could sense jealousy from her as Starla showed off Miguel on the bracelet again. At one point she removed it, passing him around and letting them admire the young man as if he were a piece of fine jewelry.

“Oh he’s so cute!” one of the executives gushed.

“H-Hey,” Miguel laughed, grinning as she planted a kiss directly on his entire chest.

Steven watched, the young man acted appropriately flustered, but there was never a hint of real surprise or panic in his face.

What’s your story? Steven found himself wondering.

“Poor Miguel was just so lost before we bonded,” Starla sighed, slipping the bracelet on again.

“I’m so glad you found me, Miss Starla,” he beamed up at her, causing the stelans, Sula included, to coo and “aww” appreciatively. He shivered, “I forgot how cold Earth can be this time of year, c-can you please put me somewhere warm?”

“Of course, dear,” Starla said with a smile.

She unclipped him from the bracelet, bringing him up to her pouty lips and letting her pillowy lips kiss the young man’s entire body for a moment. She pulled away with a smooch, giggling at the light sheen of saliva and lipstick remaining on his body. The buxom giant slowly scooted away from the table, letting them all see as she slowly slipped her black leather high heels off. She lowered Miguel’s tiny form down, casually tossing him in, tilting the shoe slightly until her human toy tumbled into the pointed toe. She smiled, looking up across the table at Steven as she slowly slid her foot back into the elegant shoe, taking a moment to adjust her toes and no doubt curl them over her prisoner.

Nice act kid, Steven thought to himself. Whatever else was going on here, Starla and her own bonded human were partners, playing parts for the crowd.

“It’s so pleasurable to put a human male in his proper place,” Starla said, scooting forward again with a  

This time Steven didn’t have a good comeback, only an uncomfortable straining in his pants as he shifted in Sula’s lap.

“Thanks for that,” Sula sighed, carrying him out of the restaurant, “I’m really sorry to keep dragging you with me as a prop for these things.”

“It’s fine,” Steven reassured her as she carried him into the car. “I’m starting to get used to being around Stelans… the good and the bad of it.”

“I’m the good I hope?” Sula asked rhetorically. “We should have a break from them for a few days while they tour some of the other Earth operations.”

“Well thank god for that,” Steven sighed, “That Starla is…”

“Yes, she can be quite the… presence,” Sula muttered. “She was here on Earth for a few years, but after picking up her human she took the next company transfer offworld… I stayed and ended up running the branch here, she ended up in the C-suite. We never really got along.”

Sula started to buckle him in, then paused, “I saw the way you were watching when Starla stowed her own human,” Sula said with a grin, “maybe you’d like to ride a little closer to me?”

Steven looked down at the floor of the car’s cab as she kicked off her own dress heels, a black leather pair that complimented her pantyhose well. Sula’s smirk widened as she could feel the waves of arousal rocketing out of Steven’s brain, and she teasingly held up her hand, the shrink-ring on her finger gleaming in the light.

“Yes please,” Steven said without hesitation.

There was a flash, and a second later he was tumbling through the air, his vision spinning as he landed with a soft thud on the padded insole. The smell of her vinegary footwear swirled with the rich leather scent as the hose clad toe bigger than his entire body started sliding in. Steven only barely had time to face it before her foot caught him, pressing him along the soft padding of the interior and nestling him deep in the humid darkness of the shoe’s toe.

“I think I feel like driving manual today,” Sula said with a giggle, tapping her toe against the carpeted floor and jostling the tiny man hidden from view inside. She climbed up into the driver’s seat, starting it up and slowly pulling out into the street.

Steven couldn't see what was going on outside of her shoe, and with the way her pungent digit was pressed against his body he couldn’t move much either. The scent came at him like a thick wave, permeating his senses as the enormous toe nudged his whole body, almost like it wanted a kiss. He found himself answering, placing his lips on the sheer material of her nylon and getting a mouthful of the musky sweaty taste.

Sula couldn’t feel the way he kissed her big toe like a lover, but she did feel the waves of arousal emanating off of him like heat off a fire on a cold night, and she bit her lip in excitement as she pressed her foot down on the gas pedal, sliding her toes through her dress heels ever so slightly.

For Steven it was like a boulder of soft flesh coming down on him as her toe pushed against his entire body, coating him in a fresh layer of the slightly oily foot sweat.

“Hm… damn traffic jams,” Sula muttered as she pulled onto a side street. She scowled as she pumped the brakes, then slowly eased on the gas, only to pump the brakes again with a swear as the driver in front of her stopped abruptly.

Each press of the pedals was another assault on Steven’s tiny body as the unstoppable toe ground against him, sending waves of pleasure through him as the sheer fabric ground against his erection through his pants. He gripped the sides of her toe, as if he could hold it in place, or maybe pull himself with it, but as Sula tapped on the accelerator again the force easily whipped it out of his grip, pressing down on him again, the tiny motions of her driving ravaging his body and overwhelming any resistance he could mount.

Sula frowned, waiting for her opening, then with a grin slammed down on the accelerator, sliding into an opening between cars and back into moving traffic.

Steven gasped as the sharp motion drove him over the edge, and hidden in the darkness of his boss’s shoe he found himself grinding against her toe, writhing against it with all of his might as he reached the height of his orgasm.

Sula was already pleased with herself for navigating past the traffic, and the sudden euphoric sensation of a male cumming at her feet made her positively glow with happiness as she glanced down briefly at her shoes. With a chuckle she slowly changed lanes again, diverting so she could drop Steve by his apartment, he’d need a change of clothes after a ride in her shoes after all…

“Sula seemed pretty pleased with herself at work today,” Allura teased, cradling Steven close to her as the two relaxed on her couch. The pair had gone back to her apartment after work, and after a quick shower Allura was in a bright white bathrobe that clung to her and exposed her body beneath, just barely covering her ample breasts that bobbed under the thin cotton fabric as she shifted on the sofa, hugging her human tightly. Steven was down to his boxers, the rest of his clothing having been peeled off of him like an orange by the twenty foot tall goddess.

“Yeah, we had a good time,” Steven said with a smirk.

“Not as good as with me though, right?” Allura asked. She hefted his body up, pressing him down to the soft sofa as she rested her breasts on him slightly. The warmth was overwhelming, as well as the rich softness of her skin.

“No,” he gulped, “Our uh… What we have is different.”

“Good,” Allura breathed, causing the two massive orbs pinning him to shift as her chest heaved. A more serious look came over her face suddenly, and she decided to broach a question that had been bothering her for the previous few days. “Steven,” she began slowly, “I’ve noticed you’ve been really on edge lately, like you’ve been watching people in the office? Is everything okay?”

He started, or he would have if he hadn’t been pinned beneath a pair of breasts big enough to swallow him up.

“It’s personal,” he said, thinking of Charlie, and the warning of the Old Kingdom’s interest in the drone. Allura can probably be trusted, he reasoned, but I don’t know if I want to drag her into this…

“It’s something with the people you used to work for, isn’t it?” Allura guessed. “Something with the human government, and being a spy?”

Steven hesitated, looking into her concerned face. A mix of emotions fought within him, and she watched, silently as he tried to decide what to tell her. Having anyone genuinely care about him like this was an odd situation, one he wasn’t quite sure how to navigate.

The truth, he decided, or some of it, at least.

“Yeah,” he admitted slowly, “it has to stay between us… An old… friend, ” he grimaced, hating to use the word to describe Charlie, “reached out to me, saying that The Old Kingdom might be targeting our company because of the project.”

“Targeting us for what?” Allura asked in a hushed tone.

“Stealing the plans, sabotaging production, it could be anything,” Steven muttered. “I’m just supposed to keep an eye out for anything suspicious.”

Steven blinked as he felt a wave of sympathy and an oddly protective aura coming from Allura. Up until now he’d only picked up stray sexual thoughts from her, this was something new…

“I’ll let you know if I see anything,” Allura said softly, “but this sounds dangerous… I want you to be careful, okay? Tell me if you need help, you’re mine, don’t forget that, I’ll move the heavens to see you safe, I promise.”

“Thanks,” he said, a little stunned.

What’s that he’s feeling? Allura wondered, trying to sense the fleeting emotions from the human. It felt like a mix of gratitude and… something else. It’ll get easier to pick up his moods the longer we spend together, she decided, I’ll solve that riddle next time…

She grinned, “Enough talk about work, spy stuff,” she waved dismissively, “all of it! I want to wipe all thoughts of Sula out of that head of yours.”

She shifted, lifting herself up and letting the smooth skin of her breasts slide over him. Steven barely had time to gasp before her puffy nipple slid into his mouth, quickly gagging any thoughts he had on the matter as Allura’s hand slipped behind his head.

“That’s it,” she moaned as he began to slowly suck on it, drawing it in and letting his tongue trace over the surface. The euphoria raced through her body as her tiny lover toyed with the tip of her succulent breast. She gave an animalistic growl as she hugged him close, making sure his lips never left her chest as she rolled over on the couch, positioning Steven over her as she arched her back and let her toes curl in pleasure. “Y-You’re a natural at this!” she stammered.

It almost was instinctive, and he closed his eyes, letting the pillowy softness well over his face as she pressed him into a breast bigger than his head. He simply focused on drawing the little bump further into his mouth, toying with and teasing it as Allura gasped and shuddered below him, roiling like a cauldron ready to overflow.

A sudden spray almost caused him to stop, just a few drops of something sweet spraying into the back of his throat, almost imperceptible, but his eyes still shot open in surprise. His tongue rolled over them, sampling the flavor as Allura shuddered in orgasm, collapsing limply on the bed and panting as he slowly came to the realization of what he’d just swallowed down.

“A-Allura, I think I just drank some of your milk,” he said, a little stunned.

“Hmm?” Allura leaned up, looking at her chest, wide eyed, “Well that would be early…”

“Early?” he asked hesitantly.

“Fully bonded humans have to drink milk from us,” she chuckled, cradling him against her, “at least once every few days, it’s how you’ll maintain your new biology… It usually doesn’t come in for a while, it’s a mix of our own feelings and reactions to the human brainwaves.” She giggled, “You must really like me to get some out after only a few weeks.”

Steven gulped, unsure of how to respond. She just ruffled his hair playfully, slowly lowering him to the ground. Slowly she ran a hand inside the robe, poking her nipple and raising an eyebrow as a single thin drop came out.

“Don’t get too excited,” she said with a wink, “it can come and go from a particularly emotional moment too, I’ll probably be dry again until morning. We’d have a long way to go before the real thing would happen.”

Steven found himself relieved and disappointed at the same time, “Okay then,” he breathed out slowly. Not bonded yet, still time to make that decision, he reassured himself.

“Still, that felt wonderful Steven,” she giggled, “I think I’d like to show my gratitude.”

She stood up, towering over him at her full twenty foot height as she walked, barefoot, through the apartment. She gave him a smug come hither gesture, and he hesitantly followed her to her tiled kitchen. On her counter was her massive purse, and she slipped her hand inside, withdrawing her size changing ring. She casually gestured it at Steven, and with a quick flash the already expansive interior of her apartment became a vast open expanse, the tiles of her kitchen stretching out all around him like a vast smooth plane.

She leaned down over him, her face like the moon itself in the sky as she regarded his inch sized form with a sultry smirk.

“Wait there,” she ordered, walking towards her pantry.

He couldn’t help but stare, growing hard at the sight of her house sized feet walking along the tile, sticking ever so slightly as the sound of her footsteps thundered and vibrated the ground beneath him.

She returned a moment later with her hands cupped. Steven watched, confused, as the enormous golden skinned goddess set a small sphere in front of him. It was a porous piece of breakfast cereal, a common type that he knew from their breakfasts together Allura enjoyed. Next she placed a peanut, now larger than Steven’s entire body, tapping it playfully and causing it to spin for a moment. Finally she laid down a simple piece of hard peppermint candy.

“I love making you small,” Allura whispered, lifting her foot high and giving Steven a view of her long legs as the bathrobe hiked up. “I love how much power it gives me…” She grinned, “I think we need a little display though, to really keep things in perspective.”

Her foot shot down, slamming into the tile and obliterating the small piece of dry cereal with a loud *crunch* that stung Steven’s ears as the tremor from the impact sent him tumbling to the tile floor.

“Hmm…” Allura mused, lifting her foot and letting him see the pulverized crumbs. With a giggle she brushed the bits off, “That piece of cereal was just about as big as you are now,” she said, chewing her lip and glancing down at him. Her foot raised slowly, this time drifting over the peanut, “You’re probably a little hardier than a corn puff though…”

Steven could only watch, spellbound, as her foot positioned itself like some massive wrecking ball. The implication wasn’t lost on him, and the sight of her bare foot lifting overhead was like an object of divine wrath, an all powerful instrument of a goddess that could snuff him out without even trying.

There was a boom and an even louder *CRUNCH* as the peanut’s shell shattered against the wall of Allura’s bare feet. She ground it against the tile for a moment, causing a followup series of crackling crunches before she lifted her foot up again. There wasn’t much left of the shell, only shattered bits that were strewn across the tile in the aftermath of Allura’s harsh stomp.

“That one was pretty good,” Allura giggled, “Did you like that? Are you thinking about what that means for little tiny you?” she wiggled her toes over him, letting a few crumbs of the peanut show tumble down like rain.

“You’re a goddess!” he shouted, fighting the urge to start stroking his erection then and there.

“You’re damn right,” Allura said.

*CRUNCH*

Her foot shattered the hard candy like glass, grinding it down into a peppermint scented sand as she dragged her sole across the tile in a rough motion that sent the pieces scattering across the tiled floor.

Steven’s heart pounded, the mixture of fear and arousal coursing through him as he looked through the obliterated remains of the items Allura had placed before him. He looked up as a shadow fell across him, her massive sole, now littered with bits of the food she’d crushed, was hovering over him. It started to lower, slowly, pressing him into the tile at a gentle enough pace not to hurt him, but still leaving him utterly trapped against the smooth expanse.

“Don’t worry Steven,” Allura whispered, “These feet aren’t going to hurt you, but you will be worshiping them and showing them the proper respect! Now kiss!” He eagerly obeyed, planting a kiss on the side of her toe as she giggled overhead. “Good human, perhaps your goddess will see fit to reward you for your devotion?”

Steven groaned as her foot shifted above him, the smooth skin of her sole grinding against him in a way that scattered his thoughts.

Allura just smirked, crossing her arms, Let me take some of that stress away Steven, she thought to herself. From the way he groaned below her foot, she was doing a good job.

Chapter End Notes: