- Text Size +

When you have selected your male and won his heart, it is important not to tighten the leash too quickly.

-Finding your Inner Goddess: A Guide to Romancing Earth Males

Allura always dressed to impress, but today she wore a stunning tailored jacket over a white shirt that showed just a hint of cleavage with the top buttons undone, the magnificent gold of her bouncing breasts inviting the eyes of every human male in the office as the loud clacks of her heels announced her arrival.

For the office’s women she had another piece to draw the eye, a bejeweled tortoiseshell hairclip, with a tiny human male strapped helplessly across it. She’d reduced Steven to maybe a foot in height before strapping him to it, and her soft hair had billowed around him as she’d fixed it, sending waves of strawberry scented air rushing across his face as the remnants of her shampoo became a thick fog that colored all of his senses at once. Even now he could still smell it, radiating from her honey colored hair, hair which provided a soft silky surface to rest his legs on as he served as the prize ornament nestled between a series of small rubies and emeralds.

“Nice piece,” Caridia said with a smirk as Allura entered the office.

“Thank you!” Allura said, tilting her head to let their coworker get a better look at Steven’s bondage, “I saw it while shopping this weekend and I just had to have it.”

“Comfortable Steven?” Caridia asked, winking at him as Allura slowly unclipped him from the shackles to start his workday.

“It’s not a bad place to ride,” he admitted as Allura held her size change device over him. There was a flash and he was back to his normal height, taking a seat behind his desk and booting up his PC. He smirked at Allura, “I have to admit I have other favorites though.” He glanced down at her feet, sending a mental picture of himself trapped within her shoes at tiny size, wiggling up against her toe.

Allura giggled, flustered a moment as she settled in for her own workday. Caridia frowned, likely picking up the desire too, but sensing it wasn’t meant for her.

“So what are we looking at today?” Caridia asked.

“We need to find anti-grav alloy,” Allura said, “the drone’s outer casing is going to be made almost entirely out of it, this is going to be one of the harder ones to procure, since in system manufacture is only going to make up twenty percent of our needs.”

“I don’t suppose our pet human has any leads?” Caridia asked, glancing down at him from her house sized desk.

“Well,” Steven muttered, leaning back in his chair, “there is a human company that does make a lot of it… Have either of you ever heard of Lucky Day Toys?”

“A toy company?” Caridia balked, “Steven, this is a project for the Stelan fleet, how much could some miniscule human amusement company be using?”

Dan Bueford, CEO and majority shareholder of Lucky Day Toys, sipped his coffee as he looked at the factories stretching into the horizon, each refining tons of Stelan anti-grav alloy. Lucky Day Toys, or LDT as it was listed in the markets, was one of the largest amusement manufacturers on earth, and the alien invented anti-gravity alloy had proven cheap and easy to make once the proper facilities were established. The material itself went into action figures that could really fly, remote control hovercraft, moonbounce shoes, and a thousand other novelties that would be unwrapped at birthday parties the world over. The material was produced at a generous surplus, with the remnants going off to American hovercraft companies such as Ford or General Motors, who had their own factories that never quite seemed to keep up with demand.

“Mr. Bueford, you’ve got a video call,” his receptionist, a middle aged woman named Tiffany called.

He raised an eyebrow, “Do they have an appointment?” he asked, he was certain he’d had the morning free, and had even thought about ducking down to the golf course.

“No sir, but you’ll want to take this one!” the receptionist called excitedly.

Dan frowned, walking to his desk and turning on his floating PC monitor, an import from the Stelan homeworld. He almost jumped as a pair of Stelan women in business suits appeared on the screen. Lucky Day Toys only did business with other Earth companies, and Dan himself had only seen the golden giantesses a few times during business functions in green zones. Between the pair was a small brass cage, where a human male sat on display, looking uncomfortable as one with caramel colored hair playfully ran a finger down the side.

“L-Ladies,” he stammered, “what can I do for you?”

“What a cute male,” the dark haired one chuckled, “is the company CEO available dear?”

“That’s uh… That’s me,” he managed.

The human in the cage cleared his throat, and suddenly the two Stelans looked embarrassed, “Mr. Bueford, I’m Allura, and this is Caridia, our friend here,” she tapped the top of the cage, “is Steven. The three of us work for Stelan Central Robotics,” she explained.

Dan raised an eyebrow, “And what would such a large offworld business be interested in from Lucky Day Toys?” he asked curiously.

“Anti-Grav alloy,” Steven said flatly, seemingly surprising the two Stelans as he spoke up from his cage, “We need a lot of it for an in-system project for the Stelan military.”

Military? ” he questioned aloud. Suddenly he was seeing dollar signs, while Earth’s nations were mostly disarmed, history suggested that armies tended to have deep pockets, a lot deeper than toy stores anyway. Dan cleared his throat, trying to keep his voice level, “And uh… how much would you be needing exactly?” he said casually, “you must understand, supply and demand being what it is-“

“We’ll send you the details on our exact needs,” Caridia said with a smile, “I can assure you that we can pay more than any earth competition for the material.”

With that the viewscreen clicked off, and Dan was silent a moment, “Tiffany!” he shouted to the receptionist with a grin, “Break out the good whiskey, hell pour yourself one too!”

“Yes sir,” she said, his enthusiasm contagious as she entered his office with a pair of glasses.

“The goldskins want our anti-grav,” he chuckled, “never thought I’d see the day… something must be making them pretty desperate to want to buy from a human company.”

“You know sir,” Tiffany said with a smug smirk, “you’ll probably need to go to some in person meetings in a Green Zone, you know, to help solidify the deal.”

Dan froze, his whiskey halfway to his lips, “I-I’m sure video conferences are good enough,” he thought, remembering the leering faces of the gold skinned goddesses, and their apparent human business partner, trapped like a canary in a gilded birdcage.

“Do you think we came on too strong?” Allura asked hesitantly.

“Nonsense, he was properly deferential and no doubt is already dreaming of coming here in person to submit to us,” Caridia said flippantly, “In a business sense, of course.”

“You two scared him half to death,” Steven said, chuckling slightly as Allura reached down to unlock the bird cage. “I know that putting the man on display is how you show off for Stelans, but to a human executive it looks threatening, like you’re going to lock him up!”

“Not unless he wanted us to,” Caridia said, meeting Allura’s eyes with a smirk.

“Are a lot of human business leaders males?” Allura asked suddenly, “I know earth was more patriarchal before first contact, but surely things have drifted in the other direction now?”

“Outside of the Green Zones Earth is still Earth, mostly,” Steven said with a sigh, “yes, there are important women in business and politics, but the majority of who you’re going to be dealing with at the upper levels of Earth companies will be men!”

“How strange,” Caridia said with a frown, “Very well, we’ll hold back on the male-display jewelry and cages unless we’re with other women.”

“You should probably hold back on them with any human business contacts,” Steven said, fighting a laugh. “I don’t mind doing it here in the office, really, but those kinds of things send a different signal in human circles.”

“I see…” Allura muttered, “that’s odd, Andrea seems to love seeing human males displayed by Stelans.”

“A little too much,” Caridia muttered, “Female or no, I swear sometimes when I walk by her desk, I pick up fantasies from her .”

Steven smirked, declining to participate in the gossip, he was certain that Sula’s human assistant did enjoy seeing human men dominated, but he wasn’t sure that extended to enough of a longing that the Stelans would pick up her brainwaves on the subject. From what he’d been able to gather same sex attraction between Stelan and human females wasn’t unheard of, but the kind of easy mental link between males and the golden skinned aliens was rare.

“I’d better go out to the floor and tell them we need a set of numbers to send to these toy manufacturers,” Caridia said, standing up.

“Take Steven,” Allura said with a smile, “you want to make sure the girls know we’re a united front up here.”

Caridia almost tripped, her heels clacking against the floor as she regained her footing, “A-Are you sure?” she stammered. A tint of red crept into her golden cheeks as she glanced down at Steven, “would you be okay with that?”

“Sure,” he said hesitantly, glancing up at Allura, who just smirked.

Caridia fought to keep her expression calm as she walked around her desk, revealing a pair of open toed office pumps, along with an elaborate gold toe ring that gleamed in the light. With a giddy air she held her size changing ring over Steven, and he felt the familiar flash and tingle of shrinking.

The slow click clack of her heels across the floor was like a tremor across the plain of the carpet as the house sized footwear stopped in front of him with a thunderous sound that nearly knocked him over. Caridia’s fingers descended, pinching him delicately in a way that immobilized his body against the ridged skin of her fingertip.

Steven’s world blurred as he was lifted up to the massive woman’s toe, where the ring waited. Slowly, delicately, Caridia pressed down, and he felt the ring seem to mold around him, followed by a pair of *clicks* as his arms were locked into place.

“Lovely!” Allura giggled, filling his sky with her grinning face as she admired her coworker’s toe ring, and the half inch high human male now stuck in place decorating it.

Unlike Allura, Caridia preferred open toed footwear, and rarely chose to wear nylons. Accordingly, where Allura would often have a slightly sour or vinegary odor to her feet, Caridia’s massive toes had a soft, almost vanilla scent, no doubt a result of a lotion or soap. Her feet were also slightly more slender than Allura’s, smaller, though that was relative when even the tip of her toe was larger than his entire body.

Steven’s world lurched as his giant coworker walked through the office, the vibration of her shoe hitting the floor reverberating up his body with every step. Caridia glanced down at him every few steps, biting her lip in excitement at finally having a chance to display him for herself.

“Caridia,” Andrea’s voice called, “Sula wanted to ask if you could do a meeting tomorrow at three?”

Steven looked up at his human coworker, although she only came up to Caridia’s knee she still loomed over him. Her eyes drifted down and seemed to light up as she saw him, and she put her hands on her knees as she bent over to take him in.

“I like the toe ring Caridia,” Andrea’s smug gaze lingered a moment, before she stood back up, looking up at the Stelan an continuing their scheduling discussion.

Finally, the lurching up and down rollercoaster of her steps brought her to the open office pool, and throughout the office Stelans looked down at him with envy, instantly sensing his presence in spite of his tiny size. Caridia stood before them, going over required numbers and instructions for contacting human supplies, all while the thick vanilla scent of her lotioned toes wafted up around Steven.

“I’m very pleased with the progress we’re all making so far,” Caridia said with a grin, shifting slightly and rocking Steven’s world back and forth, “our next step will be making sure we have adequate contractors to get the supplies to our facilities, so get here bright and early tomorrow, I’ll bring donuts!”

Caridia had quickly become the “carrot” to Allura’s “stick” when dealing with the office pool, an odd reversal from the attitudes they had in private with him. The Stelans buzzed with excitement and gossip as she turned to walk back to their own workstations.

As soon as Caridia closed the door behind her, she reached down, unclasping her tiny coworker from the toe ring. There was a flash, and suddenly he was back at his full height, just under her knee.

“I’m sure that you’d love to ride there the rest of the day Steven,” Caridia said curtly, “but we do have work to do…” She moved back to her desk, then chewed her lip a moment, “Thanks,” she said, smiling slightly.

As usual Steven and Allura were among the last to leave the office, reaching the elevator together. He glanced up at her, and she gave him a warm smile as they stepped in together.

“Why did you let Caridia wear me today?” he asked.

“You let her too, so why did you?” Allura replied with a smirk.

“I thought it would make her happy,” he replied, “and…” he gulped, “I guess I don’t really mind that sort of thing…”

“Don’t really mind it,” Allura chuckled, “Steven, you love it. As far as Caridia goes? Yes, I thought she could use a little something to help her through the day. I don’t think she’s real competition for you anyways.”

“Oh?” Steven asked, raising an eyebrow and smiling.

“I think you like a girl with more of a figure ,” Allura said with a wink. “You certainly spend enough time in Sula’s office.”

“We’re uh-“ Steven stammered.

“Relax,” Allura chuckled, “Stelan women are used to fighting for a male’s attention, really only dealing with two rivals is playing this particular game on an easier difficulty than I’m used to.”

“So you don’t feel jealous? ” Steven asked suspiciously. This felt almost like a trap.

“Oh, I do,” Allura said, “I want you all to myself of course, but I think I’m going to win this race…” She giggled, “speaking of, would you like to come over tonight?”

“Absolutely,” he said, suddenly feeling a little less tired, “what better way to unwind after a long day?”

Allura lay naked on her bed, grinning down at the similarly nude form of Steven laying panting between her feet. She giggled as she playfully brought one of her feet up again, easily knocking him over and causing him to bounce against the mattress for a moment before she pinned him beneath it.

“There’s something so fun about wrestling a male with just your foot,” she mused, watching Steven’s hands grip her toes, feebly trying to push upwards as she ground him into the mattress.

Steven grunted as the meaty sole pressed into him, the slightly grimy sheen of workday sweat pressing into him and filling his nose with that same earthy vinegary odor that he’d come to love, a scent that was making him hard almost out of instinct.

Suddenly her foot lifted off of him, planting itself at his side as her legs spread open, acting almost like a pair of pillars before some glorious golden temple inviting him in. Allura had a sultry look on her face, one that radiated control and desire all in one.

“Crawl up here,” she said, slowly circling a slender finger over one of her massive breasts.

He obeyed, clambering up over her soft hips, the intense musky smell of her womanhood lingering in his nose as he made his way over her toned golden stomach. The orbs of her breasts were nearly as big as his body, and he eagerly positioned himself to leap between them, but Allura just chuckled, shifting to one side and guiding him up one of the mountainous orbs, scooping her hand underneath his bottom to support his position.

“I want you to see what it’s going to be like once we’re bonded,” she whispered.

A massive golden hand went up behind Steven’s head, her fingers gently guiding his face to her nipple, “suck,” she ordered. He found any hesitation he might have had disappearing as his mouth cupped over the soft bumpy brown skin of her nipple, his tongue darting out and tracing over it and causing her to gasp sharply.

“Yes!” she hissed, biting her lower lip and throwing her head back as his tongue toyed with her erect teat.

With a soft mewling sound, her free hand drifted down her body, toying with herself as she held the diminutive human tight against her breast. Her grip was like iron, only growing stronger as her arousal built with each stroke of her fingers.

This is impossible, Steven thought wildly, her chest can’t be this sensitive? He let his tongue dart across the tip again, watching how the enormous woman beneath him shuddered with pleasure, her eyes rolling back in her head for a moment. Definitely not faking it, he thought. With an inward smirk he attacked her, sucking eagerly and pulling the nipple deep past his lips and enjoying the ear shattering scream of his gigantic lover.

“S-Steven!” Allura gasped, fingering herself to the final peak of orgasm as he drew his tongue across her rock-hard nipple once again. Her hand came away from his head, flopping along with her arm helplessly against the mattress as the human man tumbled off of her, the bouncing sensation like rolling down a hill on a spring day as he flopped onto the bed next to her.

“So Stelan breasts are sensitive then?” Steven asked with a goofy grin.

“Yes,” Allura growled, leaning over him and pinning him beneath her ample chest, “they are.”

She lazily reached for him, pulling him onto her chest again and positioning his head between the two golden hills of her breasts, letting him stair up between them as she hugged him like a stuffed animal. Her drifted down between his legs, the tip of her finger playfully circling his stiff manhood as the warm expanse of her body rose and fell beneath him with each of her slow breaths.

“Once we’re fully bonded you’ll come home with me every night,” she whispered, “I’ll feed you-“

“With your milk?” Steven asked hesitantly, biting his lip as she slowly began to stroke him between two of her soft fingers.

“Yes,” Allura giggled, the sound rumbling beneath him. “I understand that’s something new for an earth male, but it’s a very intimate thing…” He groaned as she continued to toy with his manhood, the arm hugging him to her chest got a little tighter as she continued, “We’ll both gain so much from it,” she said softly.

“B-But I’ll be dependent on you, won’t I?” He was fighting to keep himself from spraying his seed across her fingers, his mind racing in a dozen directions, half wanting to submit and let her send him over the edge, half wanting to continue the discussion.

“You will need me,” she sighed, “you’ll need to drink my milk regularly, but you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it! You’ll be stronger, we’ll be more in tune, you’ll be mine!

Steven spasmed feebly against her iron grip as she forced him to orgasm, milking out each drop of his seed as though it was some precious treasure. Her other hand roamed his body, tracing over his stomach, pinching at his bottom, all the while mercilessly stroking away, letting his pleasure build to an almost painful point as he writhed and winced, squeezing his eyes shut as the last of his orgasm was pulled out of him.

“Fuck me,” he panted, going limp against her finally as her fingers lifted high. He watched, his vision slowly clearing, as Allura brought her wet fingers to her mouth, sucking his cum off them in one smooth motion.

“That’s always so good,” she muttered, “there is nothing like the pulse a male gives off when he finishes…”

“Pulse?” he asked curiously.

“When a Stelan brings you off, there’s a wave of sorts, I don’t know how else to describe it…” she giggled, “it’s quite euphoric, not quite an orgasm, more of a…” she paused, “a pick me up, like a bit of coffee when you’re feeling sluggish.” She beamed, “they say it’s much stronger between a bonded couple…” She shivered excitedly, “I’m sure it will be quite enjoyable to sneak away during the workday to recharge once we’ve gone all the way.”

So they get something out of it when they make one of us finish, he thought, something with our brainwaves maybe? She called it a pick me up, like coffee almost… He smirked, that does explain why Sula always wants to “see” me in the midafternoon.

“Do you have a pre-bonding clinic you’re interested in?” Allura asked suddenly, startling him.

“Uh…” he blinked, “Forgive me, I’m not up on the process-“

“Just some health monitoring for a few weeks once the process starts,” Allura said nonchalantly, “a few overnight stays with the nurses I’m told. Mostly you’ll be getting some inoculations for offworld travel, along with checking to make sure the various changes are happening the way they’re supposed to.” She reached for her cell phone, idly pulling up a few websites, “some couples prefer more prestigious and elite clinics, they’re almost like social mixers, but if you want something low key they’re really all the same-“

“Allura,” he said, cutting her off nervously, “I’m not sure I’m ready to talk about something like that yet.” He turned over, looking up at her from the valley between her breasts, “This is all happening really fast… I really like you, but-“

“What is it you think you need?” Allura asked softly, one of her massive golden fingers coming up to stroke his hair softly. “I know you want to keep working, and that’s fine, great even! We’ll go to the top of the company together!”

“And what if you get promoted off of earth?” he asked quietly.

“Then we’ll go,” she said without thinking.

“What if I don’t want to?” he asked, “I’m just…” he sighed, “I really like you, but this bonding thing sounds like I’m tethered to you forever , whatever I want is going to come second.”

“It doesn’t have to!” Allura protested feebly, but the truth was her mind was already racing. He doesn’t want to leave Earth? It was crazy, Earth was a wonderful planet, but it was a stepping stone, a place women came to spend a few years building their careers while finding a mate.

Steven turned over, snuggling up to her soft chest, “Let’s not worry about it now, okay? Let’s just enjoy the night together, tomorrow it’s back to the office… you can wear me in the hair clip again if you want.”

“Yeah,” She muttered softly, hugging him tight, “That would be nice,” they talked for another few minutes about potential accessories before falling asleep in each other’s arms, but even so Allura’s mind was elsewhere.

As had become his usual Friday evening routine, Steven was working out alone in his human only complex’s fitness center. After a week of being displayed like a trophy, of picking up sexual fantasies from half the women in the building, and of course the work itself, there was nothing quite so calming as a simple few hours with his own thoughts, and no Stelans to cloud them.

Steven was grunting his way through a bench press when the door at the other end of the gym opened. He looked up, then sighed, letting the weights clang back onto the bench catch as he sat up. His old agency coworker Charlie sauntered in, a crisp evening suit indicating that he had no interest in exercise.

“You don’t live here,” he called, “it’s for residents only.”

“I told the doorman you were a friend,” Charlie said, his golden Stelan-bonded eyes gleaming slightly. “Drayla would have come up with me, but obviously the building can’t accommodate her.”

“A shame,” Steven said, locking eyes with him. “I already told you; I don’t want to join Stelan intelligence, or go back to the CIA, or any of that.”

“Relax cowboy!” Charlie chuckled, raising his hands in a mock show of surrender, “I’m not here to hand you an application, I just wanted to talk for a bit.”

“About your work? ” Steven asked, the hair on his neck standing up.

“Yeah, kind of,” Charlie murmured. He walked to the floor to ceiling window, looking down at the city. “I heard you’re working on the fleet’s new drone?” He whistled, “sounds like a pretty nasty piece of machinery, could really be a game changer in those space battles.”

“I wouldn’t know,” Steven said truthfully, “I’m just getting materials together for the company to build it.”

“Yeah, and you’re using human supplies,” Charlie said with a smirk, “ That threw them off, the people all the way upstairs apparently thought it would take years to build up enough in-system resources to roll the first one off the line, someone,” he winked at Steven, “got the bright idea to pull the human owned industry in though, so now they’re talking about a timetable of months.

“End of the year bonuses all around I guess,” Steven said flatly, “I’ll send you a bottle of scotch.”

“Thanks Steve,” Charlie chuckled, “but the real problem is that by moving things up so fast, you’ve set your competition into a bit of a frenzy.”

“My competition?” he asked with a frown, “it’s an exclusive government contract and I’m pretty low in the company to worry about-“

“Not Central Stelan Robotic’s competition, the Stelan Imperium’s competition,” Charlie explained, “The Old Kingdom.”

“Those Egyptian wannabes?” Steven asked with a frown.

“The very same,” Charlie nodded, “Earth is rich, but Earth is a soft target. Ninety percent of the planet is human governed, with no military or space fleet to speak of beyond some law enforcement craft. Now if there was an in-system factory producing a drone that could secure orbital supremacy?” He shrugged, “suddenly Earth can’t easily be taken by their fleet.”

“Do you really care who runs the system?” Steven asked flatly, “you never seemed to be a guy who liked tying himself down to one government.”

Charlie glared at him a moment, “Spy games are one thing,” Charlie said, his voice uncharacteristically serious, “but if there’s a space war in this system it’s not going to be like when the Stelans took over, big rocks are going to get dropped from orbit on big cities.”

“So what are you asking from me Charlie?” Steven asked with a sigh.

“Keep an eye on your office,” Charlie said, looking him in the eyes and squeezing his shoulder, “be on the lookout for anyone doing anything weird. The Old Kingdom wants those drone plans, they’ve had moles inside Stelan companies before.”

“I’ll reach out if I see anything,” Steven said, eager to end the conversation.

“Good man,” Charlie nodded, “I don’t know why you ever left this line of work…”

“I almost shot a man on faulty intel,” Steven said, “I don’t feel like going into it now Charlie, but I’m not cut out for the cloak and dagger stuff.”

“Whatever,” Charlies said, waving dismissively, “Like I said, I’m not here to drag you back in. Now on a more personal note… When are you going to pick one of those ladies you work with to bond already?” He casually walked over to the weight bench Steven had been using, with a single hand he lifted the bar that Steven had been struggling to bench, curling it with just the slightest exertion, as though it were a small dumbbell instead of a loaded bar. “It has a lot of benefits Steve,” Charlie smirked, enjoying Steven’s stunned expression as he gently set the weights back.

“I just want to be sure that if I do that,” he managed, “It’s with the right person.”

“Fair enough,” Charlie shrugged as he sauntered towards the door, “but I’ll tell you it was the best decision I ever made.”

The next few days at the office were rather routine. The effort to get suppliers in place was going as planned, and in spite of Charlie’s warnings Steven couldn’t see any sign of suspicious activity in the staff. Steven had even gone as far as to check the building’s security cameras, but they only showed him and Allura going onto the elevator every night, followed by the Stelan night watchwoman coming up for a once nightly check.

He let the matters of espionage drift from his mind, Charlie was probably just covering all of his bases, he thought, it can’t ever hurt to be too careful after all.

On Friday, while already planning his weekend, he was called into Sula’s office. He ignored the usual smirks and knowing glances as he went to meet her.

“Steven,” she said nervously as the door shut behind him. “I uh… need to ask a favor.”

“A foot massage to end the day?” he asked with a smirk.

“Oh by the stars that would be lovely,” she breathed, kicking off her enormous leather shows and wriggling her toes through the sheer nylon as he walked forward. They had the ripe odor of a day in the office on them, and she moaned happily as Steven’s thumbs began working their way up the side of her soles, pressing on the sore muscles and relieving the tension while toes almost as big as his head playfully curled over his shoulder, filling his nostrils with their rich scent.

“You’re getting so good at this,” Sula breathed, shifting in her chair to give him a better grip, “but that’s not what I called you in for…” Steven paused the massage, looking up at her curiously. “Some of the homeworld executives are coming in via the spaceport early next week… I’m expected to wine and dine them while they’re here, but…” She chewed her lip, “They all have males you see, and I don’t. It wouldn’t do for the planet branch manager to be the only single Stelan in the party, so if you don’t mind-“

“I’ll be your date,” Steven said with a grin.

“Excellent!” Sula cried, clapping her hands, “We’ll go shopping this weekend for attire,” she paused a moment, giggling, “This is going to be so much fun!”

“So you’re going to be entertaining Sula and our guests next week?” Allura asked with a smile as Steven explained things.

“And you’re sure this is okay?” Steven asked again as the pair waited for the elevator together.

“I wish it was me,” Allura said with a shrug, “but you should enjoy yourself, make Sula and our guests happy if you can. It’s good for a male to experience some attention from different types of women before settling in to bond with one.” She winked at that last part.

She’s practically encouraging me to be eye candy, and maybe more, for a bunch of older women, he thought with a chuckle. I don’t know if I’ll ever get used to dating a Stelan…