- Text Size +

Prepare yourself for enemies you never imagined, your human had his own life before you, and his struggles might now be your own.

-Finding your Inner Goddess: A guide to Romancing Earth Males.


Steven sighed, waiting in the alley behind the nightclub for Charlie to come meet him. The sun was going down, and the gleaming silver buildings of the city. Allura was nearby, waiting in her vehicle. In the past he might have tried to convince her to stay away, to keep some distance from Drayla and Charlie, and all the madness they represented, but now it seemed so foolish.


She’s part of everything I’m part of now, He thought, feeling slightly guilty… but not just guilty. He smirked as he realized he felt good about having her with him, no matter what might be coming, comfort in another person wasn’t something he’d ever expected to feel before he’d started working at Central Stelan Robotics.


Charlie slipped out the human sized back door, causally glancing around before grinning as his golden eyes met Steven’s own, “Do you have it?” he asked in a quiet voice.


“Recordings of Starla Velaryon meeting with emissaries from the Old Kingdom,” Steven said with a smile, “plenty of high treason to put even someone like her away for a long time.”


He reached into his coat pocket, withdrawing a small memory stick that was compatible with most Stelan electronics. Physical file storage was primitive by Stelan standards, but Steven hadn’t wanted to risk sending anything electronically. Charlie took the device, weighing it in his hands as if he were a merchant trying to decide what to pay for it. Finally he stuck in his pocket with a smile.


“You really came through for me here Steven,” he said quietly, “I know you didn’t want to come back to this kind of thing.”


“I don’t know what I really wanted when I left,” Steven muttered, looking up at the sky. “Honestly Charlie? I’m really glad that this all happened, having a friend like you is a pain in the ass sometimes, but I’m glad you were around at the right time.”


Charlie blinked, caught of guard, “Friend?” he chuckled, “I uh… yeah, I guess we are, but I’m not sure I get what you mean about the right time?”


“I was going to leave,” Steven said, “I had… cold feet, I guess. You were right to ask me though, what’s on Earth? It made me think about what’s important.”

Charlie nodded, glancing back in the club where Drayla would be waiting for him, “Yeah… I wasn’t ready for it either.”


“Allura and I are going to get married at some point,” Steven said as Charlie turned to go, “I don’t really have anyone else I’d ask to be best man.”


Charlie paused, looking somewhat sad for a minute, then his usual cocky smile returned, “I’ll think about it, send me some dates or something.”


Steven nodded, turning to go. Allura’s sense of excitement was reaching him through the bond, building on his own sense of triumph as he walked away from Charlie and his old life. The pneumatic hiss of the door sliding open to greet him was music to his ears as he stepped up into the vehicle, and Allura’s smile matched his own as she scooped him up into her arms, hugging him tightly.


“Let’s go home,” she whispered, grinning as she reached around to her ring, tapping it just once.


Steven gasped as the wave of energy washed over him, quickly reducing him in size and making it seem as though Allura was expanding outward in front of him, her ample breasts rising up to swallow him whole. She grinned down at him as his body became small enough to stand on the surface of her cleavage, then small enough to tumble in as she caused him to stumbled with the merest shake of her chest.


“Aw, it’s so cute when you try to fight your goddess,” she cooed, bringing her massive golden finger over his squirming body. Steven grunted as he was forced downward, into the warm blackness between her breasts. The light faded as he disappeared, the world muffled except for Allura’s heartbeat. Through their bond he felt her smug satisfaction, and he sighed, giving up the battle and letting himself relax.


I wonder what she has in store for me when we get home? He thought with a grin.

The buzz of the pollination drones filled Allura’s apartment, far more than the handful of Stelan plants probably warranted, and without immediate tasks to do they would randomly land on the carpet of her apartment to recalibrate, before taking off again.
At only an inch tall the insectoid machines were the same size as Steven was, and he found himself in a small crowd of them as he gazed around the vast expanse of Allura’s carpeted living room. The carpet fibers themselves rouse around his legs like tall grass, brushing at his calves as he tried to move through the synthetic material.


“Oh I see Steven has met his friends,” Allura’s voice boomed down to him. The ground shook as she walked in, and Steven had to gulp as he took in the black business outfit she was wearing. It was a black women’s suit top, with the top buttons undone giving him an excellent view of her mountainous cleavage, and her black skirt came down to her knees, leaving the rest of her legs covered by the shining nylons. She looked ever inch the queen of her office, radiating power and authority in a way that took his breath away. Through their bond Allura could feel his submission to her, and she smirked, basking in it as she stepped closer to her tiny lover and the errant machines.
She stopped just overhead, towering over Steven like a skyscraper as she casually lifted one of her dress heels. She hovered it over him for a moment, letting him take in the sole as it blocked out the light, then moved over to the pollination drone on the carpet next to him, slowly pressing down with the tip of her heel as she crushed it into the carpet. Steven watched in fascination as the components folded under the pressure, finally disappearing beneath Allura’s foot with the same satisfying *crunch* as always.


Steven shivered as she lifted her shoe, revealing the smeared remains of the machine that had stood next to him moments ago, at this size he loved seeing displays of Allura’s power, and she felt his excitement and built on it, grinning down at him as the tip of her heel playfully poked his belly, knocking him over into the carpeting.


“I do wonder what the gardening store thinks about us buying so many of these?” Steven asked, glancing at the destroyed drone again.
“They’re made cheap for a reason,” Allura laughed, lifting her foot again. This time her target was one of the drones just behind Steven, “Plenty of humans love to watch a goddess crush something their size underfoot, either slowly, or… quick!” She slammed her foot down, causing Steven to jump in surprise as she stomped the drone to wreckage in one quick motion, barely eliciting the satisfying crunch before she twisted her shoe back and forth, grinding it into the carpet with a lustful growl.
Steven’s breathing was growing heavy, and his erection was throbbing almost painfully as he looked up at Allura, catching sight of her panties beneath her skirt, it was a truly powerful sight, one that nearly sent him to the brink of orgasm then and there as Allura lifted her heel again, this time resting it just in front of him.


“Kiss it bug,” she taunted, “and maybe you won’t get squished like those drones there!”


He scrambled forward, kissing the wall of leather and inhaling the rich scent of her shoe, mixed with the slightly vinegary scent of her nylon clad foot after a day of work at the office. Allura groaned, leaning her head back as the sense of power and eroticism lit a fire between her legs, Steven watched as she slowly lifted her foot out of the shoe, stretching and flexing toes nearly the size of his entire body beyond the barrier of that sheer nylon, and with a causal flick of her foot she kicked her shoe away.
“Where do you belong Steven?” she asked with a grin.

 


“Beneath a goddess’s feet!” he sad eagerly.


“Right answer,” she growled, moving her foot forward and lowering it over his diminutive body.


Steven shivered as her sole made contact with him, the feeling of absolute submission bouncing off the feeling of jubilation that Allura was feeling in the same moment. The rich, almost oily, vinegar scent wafted down to him, the unique odor of Allura’s feet after a long day in her nylons and her dress shoes, in spite of himself he’d come to love it, and he breathed it in with a smile on his face as the soft skin of her foot pressed him into the carpet. The strands of the nylon stretched against his tiny form as his head was forced between her toes, and he grunted as the weight of her foot settled on the floor, trapping him firmly in place.
“Just think,” Allura taunted, “this is how it’s going to be for you forever now, sounds fun, doesn’t it?”


“Y-Yes,” he gasped, feeling his resistance crumble as Allura rallied, fighting her way through their mental bond and hijacking his senses. She laughed as she toyed with him, physically and mentally, flooding his mind with images of the two of them on a dozen worlds, exotic beaches, the decks of space cruisers overlooking colorful nebulae in space, glistening silver towers rising over billowing orange clouds, all of them had him with Allura, kneeling at her feet as they explored the universe together.


“Now cum for me,” she said in a low voice.


Pleasure roared through the bond like a flood, and Steven bucked his hips against the bottom of her foot, groaning loudly as he climaxed. In response to his spasms Allura pressed her foot down harder, grinning as pleasure coursed through him, overwhelming his senses as he was unable to move from his place pinned beneath her.


Steven blinked stars out of his eyes as the sensations subsided a few moments later, panting as sweat rolled down the sides of his head. Breathing became slightly easier as Allura lifted her foot off of him, admiring her handiwork as she stood over him, one enormous foot on either side of his tiny body. Even in the aftermath of his orgasm, Steven had to smile, looking straight up Allura’s business skirt, and with her smug grinning face beyond…
“It’s a hell of a view,” he croaked with a grin.


“Looking down at you isn’t so bad either,” she chuckled, “now if only you could figure out how to use to the bond to get me off…”


Steven scowled, concentrating as hard as he could. Allura frowned, then shuddered a moment, he looked up at her hopefully, but she just chuckled, turning to walk away.


“Almost,” she said with a wink, pausing to bring her bare foot down on one last drone with a satisfying *crunch.*


“Are you going to regrow me!?” he shouted.


“I’m going to go take a shower,” she replied, walking into the bedroom, “you find a nice place to hide, I’ll come find you when I’m done…”
Steven grinned, already looking forward to it.


The next few days at work were like a dream. It was odd, knowing that they would all be present at the drone launch, and what would happen to Starla, and probably Caridia, in the aftermath. Steven sighed, hoping that when it all came out his old coworker would come away all right.


She could probably testify against Starla, assuming she doesn’t know about the work with the Old Kingdom, he thought. He frowned, realizing he didn’t know much about the Stelan justice system. He tried to push it out of his mind, it’s not my problem anymore, he thought, Allura and I did our part.


“Caridia?” Allura asked with a frown, looking up from her desk, “why are you thinking about her?”
Steven was startled, but realized that Allura, while not quite able to read his thoughts, could get a glimpse of his general thoughts. He chuckled, it was still taking some getting used to.
“Even with everything that happened, I guess I’m hoping she’s less involved in this it looks like from the outside…”
“I don’t think Caridia would knowingly betray the Imperium,” Allura shrugged, “but even so, she’s at the very least agreed to help Starla with breaking a number of laws and corporate policies, her career here is probably over.” Allura chewed her lip uncomfortably, “you never had feelings for her, did you?”


Steven almost burst into laughter at the thought, “No Allura, you’re my one and only.”


Allura smirked, turning back to her monitor. A moment later he felt a strange feeling coming through the bond, jealousy? He looked up to her, seeing that she was looking at him again.


“What about Sula?” she said slowly, “she’s older, your superior at work, and I know you two would help each other with stress relief-“


Steven rolled his eyes, fighting another chuckle. He opened the bond, exposing Allura to his memories of his time with Sula, letting her parse them as well as he could. He sent a few of his memories of meeting her, their first few dates, and finally their short vacation together, letting the contrast between the two sets of memories shine in Allura’s mind. She blinked in surprise, but a moment later smiled confidently.


“You definitely find our boss attractive,” Allura teased, “but it’s nice to see that I outshine her in your fantasies.”


“I’m going to go grab lunch,” Steven decided, standing up.


“Wonderful, just let me log off-“


“I’m going to go to one of the human only restaurants,” Steven said, waving her back down, “I’ve just been craving a roast beef sandwich, don’t worry I won’t be gone long.”
Allura raised an eyebrow, but didn’t think much of it… until Steven reached the elevator, then silenced his end of the bond, causing her head to shoot up in surprise.
Steven!? What are you doing?


No answer.



Steven looked over the rings behind the jewelry cabinet, the Stelan sized ones were in a separate cabinet, and many of the gems had the signature Stelan shrink ray technology already built in.
“Already bonded eh?” the clerk asked, noticing Steven’s golden eyes.


“Yeah,” Steven said with a nod, “I know it seems a little silly to want to do an Earth wedding after we’re already linked like this, but it’s something I really want to do.”
“Plenty of Humans and Stelans do the same,” the clerk shrugged, “are you going for a traditional ring, or a toe ring?”


Steven raised an eyebrow, “come again?”
The clerk chuckled, “well as a bonded human I’m sure you are well aware of the Stelan affection for having their feet… attended to.”


Worshipped, Steven nodded, gesturing for him to continue.


The clerk led Steven over to a display case which held several rows of toe rings, sized up for Stelan toes, and with a series of clasps to display a shrunken human on. Steven’s eyes were drawn to one in the center, with a large diamond set in the center.
“That one,” he said quickly.


“Good choice,” the clerk said, “but expensive, now would you like to set up a payment plan, or-“


Steven whipped out his credit card, sliding it across the counter, “No need,” he said with a smile, “it’s been a good year for me.”



Allura’s confusion deepened as Steven popped back into her peripheral senses, letting her feel him through the bond.


He’s nowhere near the human only shopping district!? She calmed down slightly as she felt him radiating a sense of satisfaction, along with a few thoughts of her. She frowned, trying to guess what he had been up to without letting him sense her curiosity. She smiled slowly, thinking of several ways she could get the information out of him when their work day was through.

Steven placed the box containing the ring inside his coat pocket, trying to think of the best way to perform his proposal. Allura hadn’t been dreaming of it for her entire life the way most Earth women would have, but he still wanted it to be special.
Maybe on the roof after work? He wondered, the view of the city at sunset is pretty nice.


A sudden push at his shoulder threw him off balance, and his eyes went wide as he saw a man in a sportcoat holding his wallet, taking off at a run. He blinked in confusion, human on human crime was so rare as to barely be reported in the Green Zone cities, but with a scowl he took off after the thief.


“Hey!” he shouted angrily, “Stop that guy!”


The handful of Stelans out at midday looked down at the pair in confusion, and other humans just stepped out of the way, similarly surprised. The man turned down an alley and Steven rounded the corner angrily, clenching his fists.
“Look pal, I don’t know why you even need money in a Green Zone, but you need to give that back right-“
“Hola,” Miguel said, spinning around with a grin.


Steven’s eyes went wide, and he spun around to flee the alley, but the twenty foot form of Starla Velaryon walked into the alley’s mouth, blocking his way back out onto the street. She readied her shrink ring, and before Steven could leap out of the way Miguel had already grabbed his arms, holding him in place as the beam hit him. There was something different about Starla’s compared to Allura’s as well, and he blinked sleepily as he was knocked unconscious, his last view was the grinning Stelan executive, smiling down at him mockingly as she grew into a goddess before him.

Allura’s eyes went wide, “Steven!” she screamed, her heart pounding. Shakily she got up, stumbling out of the office and towards Sula’s managerial suite.


“Hey!” Andrea called from her human sized receptionist desk, “Allura, I know you’re on the rise around here but you can’t just barge in-“


Allura ignored the human woman, panic rising in her as she realized that she couldn’t feel Steven’s location at all, and his emotions were a faint glimmer, dulled as if they were a flame being viewed through cloudy glass.
Sula looked up in surprise as Allura stormed into her office, “Allura?” she asked in shock, “w-what’s wrong?”


“Steven!” she said, “I don’t know what’s going on, but he’s in trouble!”



Steven groaned, slowly regaining consciousness. He stood up, feeling at his neck and grimacing as he realized that some kind of steel collar had been placed on him, and he had otherwise been stripped naked. The room he was in was lit by a pair of burning braziers high up on the walls, illuminating a series of Egyptian looking hieroglyphics on the walls. Judging by the massive throne waiting at the far side of the room, he was still shrunk, and a moment later his suspicions were confirmed as a door opened from somewhere in the shadows, admitting one of the women of the Old Kingdom.


“Why hello Steven,” she chuckled, the firelight catching her bronze skin and shining off the straight black hair that framed her face. With an Egyptian styled circlet on her head and flowing white robes she looked like an actress portraying Cleopatra in an old historical drama. Like the Stelans she stood twenty feet tall normally, but at his reduced size she towered over him like a skyscraper sized goddess, her sandaled feet causing slight tremors beneath her feet as she walked to the throne and slowly sat down. “You may approach,” she said with an imperious smile.
Clenching his fists angrily he walked towards the gigantic woman, doing his best to look defiant, “Who the hell are you?” he spat angrily.


“Careful with your harsh words,” she warned, “or I’ll find a better use for that tongue. I am Sunra, the Old Kingdom’s mistress of whispers on Earth. Your attempts to sabotage our plans have been uncovered, and so I ordered you brought here.”
Mistress of whispers? He thought, she’s some kind of spy chief then. “And where is here exactly?” he asked.


She just laughed, “you don’t need to know that, and neither does that gold-skinned bondmate of yours, you’ll find this location is amply shielded from surveillance and the psychic link that ties you to the Stelans. She will still be able to feel your fear, your anxiety, but she will not be able to communicate with you, or find you.” Sunra snapped her fingers, “come, I desire to see you kiss my feet, as you would for your precious Stelan!”


“Like Hell I wil- AH!” Steven hissed as a jolt of pain raced out of the collar, against his will he found himself stepping forward, falling to his knees before the bronze skinned woman’s massive toe. His eyes went wide in surprise as he found his lips pressing against it, filling his nostrils with a strange jasmine scent that clung to the towering woman like a perfume.


Sunra laughed, clapping at the display, “We may not possess the Stelan bond to control you adorable little earth people,” she teased, “but our neural control rings can put you at our feet just the same!” She slowly slid her foot out of the thonged sandal she wore, pressing it down on Steven’s body and flattening him against the floor. “Clean my sole human,” she ordered, “lick the dirt from my heel and listen to what I have planned for you!”


Steven winced as pain shot through him again as the collar took control of his body, forcing him to stick his tongue out and lap dutifully at the bottom of her foot. There was faintly salty taste, along with more of the floral jasmine smell wafting down onto him. He grunted as she pressed her foot down harder on him, pressing his head against the floor and causing his face to be shoved into her soft sole while he struggled to pull his tongue across it.


“My rotation here is nearly complete,” Sunra said, “you already know all about our scheme to steal the Stelan drone, that will lead me to high places back on Kemet, our homeworld… and I will take you back with me as the ultimate prize from this whole endeavor!” She twirled her black hair and giggled sadistically, “humans are still so rare, I imagine that many of my guests will want to sample you for themselves! We will need to remind the nobility and the merchant classes of why Earth would be worth taking after all.”
Kemet!? Steven thought in panic. If she gets me back to their homeworld, there’s no way I’m getting off it again! Another thought struck him, they said they had the technology to break a Stelan-Human bond… I could lose Allura forever!
“This is so delightful,” Sunra groaned, flexing her toes over him as he continued to clean her foot against his will, “the sheer feeling of power, the humiliation of such a gem of a male… You’ll spend the rest of your days serving the feet of the Old Kingdom’s women, and each one will come away convinced of the need to take Earth for ourselves!” She lifted her foot off of him, sliding it back into her sandal with a smug grin as she stood up over him. “Don’t worry, I’ll be back Steven, I like to think that by the time we get back to Kemet you’ll be doing what I want without that collar around your neck, who knows, maybe you’ll come to love being mine just as you think you love being that golden harlot’s toy.”


Not fucking likely, Steven thought angrily, biting his tongue for fear of another painful shock. She stared at him a moment, smirking and almost daring him to insult her and invite punishment, but when he didn’t she just shrugged, laughing to herself as she disappeared into the shadows behind the throne again.


Hearing the door open Steven tried to run after her, but the collar on his neck sent a jolt of pain through his legs, causing him to fall to his knees the moment he tried to enter the hallway behind the throne. Realizing that the collar wouldn’t let him leave, he cursed under his breath, turning back into the interior room to pace and think.



Sula and Allura got out of Allura’s vehicle, walking towards the club where Drayla and Charlie worked, their heels clacking rapidly against the pavement.
“You say this Charlie person works for Stelan intelligence?” Sula asked, following behind Allura.


“He’s the one who got Steven in all of this,” Allura snapped. She shook the door handle, scowling as she found it locked. With a roar she kicked the door, snapping the steel and collapsing the door inward.


“A-Allura, be careful,” Sula said, “when your bondmate is in danger you’re a lot stronger than normal-“


“Come on,” Allura growled, walking into the darkened nightclub. “Charlie!” She shouted, “Drayla!”


There was a burst of green light as a plasma pistol shot just over Allura’s shoulder, causing her to duck instinctively as it melted a booth behind her. Sula screamed, diving to the floor, and a moment later Drayla appeared from behind the bar, pistol in one hand and Charlie perched on her shoulder.
“Whoa, hold your fire!” Charlie shouted, “Allura!? What are you doing here!”
“Why the hell are you people shooting the first person in the door!?” Sula shouted, shakily getting to her feet.
“There’s been a leak,” Drayla scowled, holstering her pistol, “they know someone bugged them at the theater, we were expecting them to come for us.”
“They got Steven,” Allura said, “he’s somewhere bond-shielded, I can barely feel him at all!”


Charlie’s eyes went wide, “they grabbed Steven? Oh shit…” he looked up at Drayla, chewing his lip, “Uh… what do we do now?”


“What do you mean, what do we do now?” Allura shouted, “call Stelan Intelligence, bring in some gunships or something and hunt these people down! Storm the embassy!”
Charlie gulped nervously, “See, Allura, this operation isn’t entirely… sanctioned.”
“It’s off the books, all the books,” Drayla added.
Allura’s face went calm, and then before Drayla could react she’d grabbed Charlie off the other Stelan’s shoulder, holding the human in her hands and tightening them like a vice as he squirmed in her grip.
“You’re going to tell me everything,” Allura said in a low voice.
“Y-Yeah,” Charlie wheezed, his golden eyes looking to Drayla in a panic, “Okay…”

Steven wasn’t sure how long he’d been held captive, but judging from the fact that he’d slept and been fed at least once, he guessed it was overnight. If nothing else he had to admit the food provided was good, an automated tray had hovered in, piled high with a lamb dish and an exotic sauce he couldn’t place. He was finishing the last bites as he heard the door open, and a moment later Sunra appeared again, resting on her throne and regarding him with her chin resting on her fist.
“Enjoying yourself?” she asked sweetly.


“It was good,” he replied neutrally, doing his best not to give her any satisfaction.


“It doesn’t have to be bad, coming back with me,” Sunra said softly.


“Trying the carrot after the stick?” he said sharply, “it won’t work.”

She stood up, sliding her feet out of her sandals as she approached him barefoot. She gently kicked him over, resting her big toe over his crotch and slowly rubbing.
“You like when a woman makes you feel small,” she said with a smirk, “Otherwise you’d have never been with a Stelan in the first place.”
Steven groaned as her motions bore fruit, and he fought the mix of guilt and arousal that flooded his mind as gentle jolts of pleasure raced along his spine. He gritted his teeth, looking up at her angrily and gripping the digit.
“Stop,” he hissed.


Sunra paused, “Very well,” she lifted her foot off of him, “we have time to become close.” She turned to go again, “Is there anything I can give you? To make your stay more comfortable?”
She doesn’t really care, he thought angrily, she’s just buttering me up, hoping to make me more compliant… He thought quickly, she’s not likely to give me any kinds of communication equipment, but… He tried to hide his sudden excitement as he formulated a plan.
“A few Stelan plants would be nice,” he grumbled, trying to sound reluctant, “I’ve gotten kind of used to them…”


Sunra beamed, “I’ll have some brought in for you!” She tilted her foot expectantly, “Now would you like to thank me?”


Steven fought the urge to tell her off, walking forward and planting a soft kiss on the top of the gigantic woman’s foot. She giggled, turning to go with a satisfied smile on her face.


That’s right, Steven thought with a grin, bring me Stelan plants, Stelan plants that will need to be pollinated… He looked up at the ceiling of his jail cell, wondering if he was underground, or just in some hidden building somewhere in the city. This place is shielded from electronic communication and even Stelan bonding… but I’ll bet nobody thought to restrict Stelan plant pollination, I guess we’ll have to see just how good the city’s pollen detection system really is, if I can get my hands on just one of those drones… He sighed, it was a longshot, but it was the best plan he had. Now I just have to hold out hope that Allura won’t crush the damn thing for fun if I manage to get my hands on one.

Chapter End Notes:

Coming into the finale, thanks to everyone who followed this far!