- Text Size +

Steven felt Allura’s hesitation as she raised her hands up in a loose fighting stance. While Allura could be quite cutthroat in office matters, actual physical altercations weren’t something she had any experience in. She was uncharacteristically nervous, a feeling coursed through their bond as Steven watched from the edge of the large gym mat.

It’s just a simple sparring match, Steven thought, trying to send calming thoughts through their bond. It seemed to work, and she relaxed a little. He nodded, trying to focus on thoughts of what his martial arts instructors had taught him. Sending information through their bond was possible, but so far had proven more difficult than he expected, and he winced as the Stelan across from Allura threw a punch, striking her with the padded gloves.

Block it, he thought, mentally focusing on the proper technique.

Allura’s arm shot up as the second blow came, and her eyes went wide as she deflected it, “Ha!” she cried.

Steven smiled, “It’s progress.”

Allura thanked her sparring partner as she walked back over to him, looming overhead as sweat from the workout dripped down her body. The scent hung in the air, and she smirked down at him as she felt his building arousal through their bond.

The shrink ray hit Steven, quickly reducing him to the size of a small pebble before the enormous goddess. She slowly slid her foot out of her ragged workout shoe, letting him have a few of the massive appendage as she flexed her toes behind the cotton fabric. Slowly it came forward, and the rich vinegary odor of her sweat welled before it in a humid wave until her toes came down on him. She pinched him through the sock’s fabric, cradling him between her toes as she slowly moved her foot back to her shoe.

Steven found himself looking at the opening of her tennis shoe almost eagerly, and the scent built to an overwhelming and all consuming musk as she slowly slid her foot back in. Steven’s world went dark, and the air became hot and cloying as the world was replaced by Allura’s shoes. Her toes released him, letting him be rolled along the sweat coated insole by her foot as it got comfortable, smothering him and shifting him around without a care.

Allura could feel Steven’s excitement through the bond, and she grinned broadly as she walked over to her bag. For Steven every footstep was an intense suffocating hug, an attack from the foot on top of him as though it were determined to mark every inch of him with its scent, a reminder of where he belonged.

Allura shivered, savoring the sense of power as she walked out of the gym, beginning the short walk back to her apartment. She’d always loved trapping Steven in her shoes of course, but having him there with the bond in place brought the experience to another level. With the window into his thoughts she could feel his raw submission to her, and it truly made her feel divine as her simplest movements rocked his entire world.

The massive toes curled around him as she stopped at a crosswalk, grinning to herself as she savored the hidden treasure she had tucked away in her shoe. To everyone else it was as if she was simply walking back from the gym, he was hidden away from her world, and his entire world was her.

By the time she reached her apartment she was practically growling with arousal as she pushed the door open. Steven could feel her desire through their bond, and he was already growing hard as she slipped her foot out of the shoe, letting him blink in the light as the goddess sized gold-skinned woman glared down at him almost hungrily.

Steven’s world spun again as she increased his size, letting him rise up to nearly a foot tall as she knelt down to grab him. Her fingers curled around his midsection like pythons, squeezing him slightly as she carried him towards the bedroom.

“W-We have a lot to do today,” Steven rasped as she pulled down her pants.

“This won’t take long!” Allura grinned, hooking her finger around his own shorts and tearing them down in a forceful motion, “and besides, you need this too, I can feel it!”

It was true, his erection was straining against her palm as she climbed on the bed, and their mutual lust through their bond was quickly leading them both to a place they couldn’t step back from, a constant feedback loop that made each desire the other more with every passing moment.

With a groan Allura reached down to her womanhood, spreading her already wet lips wide and slowly fingering herself, letting him see what she had in store for her tiny human lover as she lined his body up with the entrance. She moved him forward slowly, letting the inevitability of the action dawn on him as his face made contact with her lower lips. The warm wetness quickly surrounded his face as she forced him inside, taking him up to his shoulders, then his waist, shuddering and causing the soft glistening walls on either side of him to quiver in excitement.

Steven gasped as his lower body entered hers, the motion of her soft and sensuous flesh against his own manhood was more than enough to send a wave of pleasure up his spine. It was like being hugged from all sides as her juices dripped over him, soaking his body, mussing his hair, letting the fragrance of her arousal embed itself in his nose and mouth while he struggled for air.

“Oh goddess,” Allura breathed, her hand shaking as she began slowly forcing him in and out, fucking herself gently with his entire body.

Steven’s world shifted back and forth with each thrust of her wrist, and the sliding motion against his groin soon had him shuddering, wondering how long he would be able to prevent himself from finishing. Allura could sense his hesitation, and she gave a quiet giggle that quickly turned into a squeak of pleasure.

You’re not going to last, she taunted, not knowing or caring if the words themselves would cross through the bond, so long as the intent did.

He didn’t, and the pair shuddered in orgasm together seconds later, with Allura’s powerful muscles squeezing Steven so hard that he wondered for a brief moment if they would break him. When she collapsed back onto the bed, panting, he was finally able to slide out of her, landing on the bed with a *plop* completely soaked in her juices.

“So,” he panted, wiping a bit of her cum out of his eyes, “it’s pretty hard to stop ourselves once we get going.”

“Were you trying to stop?” she giggled.

“Trying to stay lucid I guess is a better term,” he grinned up at her. “We really do have a lot of preparations we need to make for tonight.”

“I understand,” Allura sighed, “I wish we could have simply enjoyed the play as it was meant to be enjoyed though, First Contact is a beautiful story of our people’s first meeting.”

“You mean it’s a musical about how your Imperium conquered my planet,” Steven replied wryly.

Allura huffed in mock offense, “Really Steven, have you seen the old earth fiction films about what your people thought extraterrestrials would be like?” She stood up, stretching as she smirked back over her shoulder at him. “I think that Earth got rather lucky to be found by us rather than some of the other things out there. Now we need to go shower and get dressed, then discuss what we’re going to do to keep Earth in Stelan hands.” She tapped the ring on her finger, and Steven’s size returned to normal. She still towered over him of course, but not nearly to the same degree.

“We’ll have to be careful,” he teased, “showering together now that we’re bonded could set us off again…”

“Then you’ll just have to get me off quickly,” she replied, waving with her finger and inviting him to join her as she walked towards the apartment’s bathroom. Steven watched the Amazonian woman’s ass rock side to side as she walked, grinning as he slid off the bed to follow her.

Hours later Steven found himself looking down at the Stelan Male’s formal wear with a curious frown. On Earth even most bonded men would wear Earth fashions, and this was his first time in something from offworld. It was a tight outfit, and the patterning was almost like a tuxedo, if a tuxedo hugged a person’s body like spandex that is. If nothing else it did offer him more freedom of movement than Earth formal wear did.

“You look adorable,” Allura purred, “a properly dressed male ready for a night in high society.”

“Thanks,” Steven said, turning around from the mirror, “you look-“ his breath caught in his throat. Allura was wearing a stunning deep red dress, low cut that showed off her ample cleavage, shimmering slightly as she moved. She couldn’t help but chuckle at his reaction as he tried to make a recovery.

“I can tell you like the way I look,” she said, walking past him and sliding her ring on. She picked up an elaborate gold necklace from the table, with a large pendant in the middle that Steven could tell he was meant to be displayed on. “I’d like to wear you in on this,” she explained, dangling it over him with a grin, “Most of the other Stelans will be wearing their bondmates in some similar fashion, I’d offer you a spot on an ankle bracelet, but you’ll want to see at least some of the performance I presume.”

“I’m more interested in seeing who Starla Velaryon is there to meet,” he replied.

“It should be easy enough to sneak you close to her,” Allura commented, “although you might need to remain there until the intermission, when they leave for refreshments, you can leave again and meet me in the main hall.”

“Right,” Steven nodded, “it should be simple enough.”

Steven’s wrists and ankles were shackled to the gold medallion, showing him off as Allura’s prized trophy and bondmate as she walked with the rest of the crowd into the massive theater pavilion. The crowd of Stelans was murmuring excitedly, and males, both human and Stelan, were displayed on ornate jewelry as far as the eye could see.

While necklaces, such as the one Steven was on, were the most common, he could make out tiny humans dangling from ankle bracelets, armbands, and even one man who was mounted on a tiara, worn by an older Stelan woman who was laughing with her friends near the theater’s small cocktail bar. Between the state of the males and the fine formal attire of the Stelan women present, the message was clear, these women were the rulers, the refined superiors who had come for a night of entertainment and to show off the men, both Stelan and Human, that they’d collected.

From his spot hanging down between Allura’s breasts, bumping against the massive orbs as she walked, he could see many of the women cast their gaze his way. Most seemed to admire him, and giggles and even a few teasing waves followed him as Allura made her way up the stairs to where their private box was.

The small alcove in the upper part of the theater had four Stelan sized seats, the other three of which Charlie assured him would remain empty. Unlike most of the buildings in the city the theater didn’t have many accommodations for humans at all, there was no special seating for them, the assumption being that any human in attendance would be with a Stelan, and while there was a small human sized fire escape door, it wasn’t nearly as ornate as the carved wood of the Stelan one looming over it.

“Do you see them?” Allura asked quietly, glancing around at the other boxes.

“There,” Steven nodded, “top level, third column.” Allura glanced up to see Starla Velaryon and two other Stelans talking amongst themselves, taking their seats as the lights began to go low. “And look, right next to them.” They both saw the glitter of gold in the low light as the Old Kingdom’s envoy, a towering tan skinned woman, took her own seat. A pair of women in the white robes and Egyptian headdresses were with her, their mouths thin lines as they took positions on either side of their mistress.

“I’m guessing that once the lights go down, she’s going to go visit the seating box next door,” Steven said in a low voice.

“Then we’ll make our move too,” Allura replied. “You’ll need to go through the human door to their suite, so I don’t know how much I can shrink you…”

“I’ll just have to be careful and quiet,” he said, “it’s dark in here, and Stelans never seem to be on the lookout for humans anyways.”

The lights went low, and the opening of the musical began. A gold Stelan woman with long flowing hair stepped into the spotlight, narrating for the crowd the short history of the human world and the Stelans at the time of their first meeting.

“And when the wormhole opened into this system, we discovered a planet with the greatest treasure of all,” the narrator said with a smile, “humanity!”

The band quickly started an upbeat tune, and Steven had to admit that the first song, describing the lone Stelan explorer approaching earth, was catchy. The opening act began with a description about how the first Stelan scout had crash landed in the rural outskirts of Omaha, Nebraska, and as the song came to a close the female lead, a slender young Stelan woman with silvery white hair, climbed her way out of a setpiece that was a facsimile of the old Stelan scout ships which Steven recognized from old news footage.

“Okay,” Allura muttered, her heart fluttering nervously, “this is as good a time as any…” She stood up, causing Steven to dangle slightly before the necklace settled once again between her warm breasts. “If you’re in any danger, I’ll know,” she said softly, and he could feel her concern coming through.

“You can’t come rescue me if I do get in trouble,” he said slowly.

“The hell I can’t,” Allura chuckled, “you’re still thinking like an unbonded male Steven, if I think you’ll be hurt, I will be there.” She tossed her hair over her shoulder, “and besides, if they know you are after them, they’ll know I am too, a bonded male doesn’t have any secrets from his goddess.”

Steven blinked, she was right of course, but it was still so different to how he was used to doing things.

It’s odd having someone I can really rely on, he thought, no matter what… He let himself smile a little, he felt less nervous than he usually did, even if Allura’s own nerves were on edge. She might not have managed to pick up any useful martial arts from me yet, he thought, but she’d probably be able to knock out Starla at least.

“I’d kick her ass,” Allura muttered under her breath. Steven chuckled, trying and failing to hold his amusement back. Allura growled in annoyance, “Laugh it up, but you are mine, and goddess help anyone who thinks they’re taking you from me!”

There were few others in the hallways, mostly Stelan theater employees, who with the rush of the pre-show over, were talking idly to one another, not sparing the pair of them any attention. The theater did have security guards, but like the concession workers they didn’t seem particularly alert, simply standing by the entrance and conversing quietly.

Allura’s trip up to the boxes on the other side of the theater went smoothly, and soon they were on the top floor of where the luxury boxes were. Allura took a deep breath, then slowly took her necklace off, lowering it down to the floor. She gently flicked a small switch on the side, releasing Steven and letting him leap off of it onto the floor. With a quick flash from the shrink ray he was back at his original size, though only still knee height to a Stelan.

“I’m going to go order a drink at the bar,” Allura said firmly, “I’m going to make sure it takes a long time, so if anything goes wrong…”

“It won’t,” Steven assured her, “I’m going to go in, plant the bug, and get out.”

Allura sighed, “Fine… But give me a kiss for good luck!”

In spite of himself he blushed, “Fine, bend over and-“ her shoe tapped on the hardwood floor impatiently, and a smug grin came over her face as she pointed down. Realizing what she wanted, he fell to his knees, planting a quick kiss on the edge of her dress shoe, standing up quickly. “There, happy?”

“Very,” she giggled, “be careful…” She turned to go, the small *clack* *clack* *clack* of her heels echoing down the empty theater.

Steven began creeping along the wall, feeling each thump of his heartbeat as the familiar sense of heightened awareness came over him. He was distantly aware of Allura, moving across the theater back to her own box, her own adrenaline spiking as she sat in the seat, cursing how helpless she felt.

I’ll be fine, he tried to reassure her. He reached into the pocket on his outfit, feeling around for the small listening device. It was primitive by necessity, Stelan shrinking technology was quite the marvel, but it played hell with most technology to be resized, the small circular disc Charlie had provided him for the task was probably less powerful than walkie talkie’s he’d had as a child, but it didn’t need to be particularly powerful for this job.

The small human sized door was little used, a safety precaution more than a genuine entrance, and he paused outside of it, pressing his ear to the door and waiting for a part of the musical below which would cover the noise of the door. A loud swell of music began as the next song started, and the lighting effects were strong enough that Steven could see them dancing in the crack below the door.

Won’t get a better opening than that, he decided, pressing the door open. The sound of the musical below rang out, dozens of Stelan voices joining with humans in a group song questioning who the “Woman from the Sky” was, complete with jubilant humans calling out about how beautiful the lost Stelan scout was.

“Ugh, this self-aggrandizing play is sickening,” a woman’s voice muttered.

Steven peered through the darkness of the theater box, his eyes adjusting as he made out Starla, another Stelan, and the tall tanned representative from the Old Kingdom’s embassy. He withdrew the listening device from his pocket, placing it against the wall and letting the adhesive stick. His bug planted, he backed against the wall, waiting silently until another opportunity to leave arose.

“Come now Ambassador,” Starla chuckled, “you know that some of these songs were written by humans themselves?”

“You’ve got this whole planet of primitives enraptured with your people’s decadent lifestyle,” the ambassador growled. “Had we discovered this planet before you, we would have these humans worshipping the old gods, instead of dancing to show tunes about the first Stelan they met, they’d be singing hymns at the base of the great pyramid on Kemet.”

Starla just chuckled, “Miguel? Your thoughts?”

Starla’s human bondmate was freed from his own spot on her necklace, and was leaning against Starla’s leg, casually sipping from a glass bottle of beer.

“I think the Stelans got here first, so deal with it,” he smirked, his golden eyes glowing slightly in the dark. “Personally I don’t read much history, so let’s move on to business. Are your people going to give us what we need?”

“One billion credits,” The ambassador muttered, “and Voidsearcher will be granted special transport rights through the horsehead nebula.”

“Hmmm…” Starla glanced down to her human bondmate, and Steven realized with a start that the pair were having an entire conversation through the bond.

She treats him like a pet in public, Steven thought, but behind closed doors it’s almost like they’re business partners.

Finally Starla nodded, looking at the other towering alien woman, “We can accept this. The first production run of the drones will be next week, we will arrange for one to be in high orbit in a Voidsearcher cargo shuttle. Once you’ve taken the drone, we’ll report the shuttle as having a malfunction, Voidsearcher is known for poor maintenance and nobody will think twice about it crashing, leaving no uncomfortable questions.

“And you would have no issue with delivering your people’s new weapon to us,” the ambassador questioned, almost amused.

Starla laughed, “The interesting thing about the defense industry is that if your enemy counters one expensive weapon, the answer is to design another expensive weapon.”

“I don’t know if you figured this one out yet, but we’re not exactly patriotic types,” Miguel smirked.

“Indeed,” the ambassador nodded, “you seem almost excited to throw your fellow Imperial subjects aside, do you still wish for us to implicate miss Caridia in the theft of the drone?”

“They’ll realize that the leak came from our organization soon after your people release your own model,” Starla smirked, “Caridia thinks she’s getting a boost to her career, what she’s really getting is a treason charge.”

“Unfortunately she won’t’ make it to her trial,” Miguel said, casually making a finger gun motion, “meaning all the loose ends will be neatly tied up, Caridia stole the drone, she sold it to you, the end.”

Caridia, Steven thought angrily. He wasn’t sure how he felt about his old coworker, but whatever she deserved, disgrace and then murder wasn’t it. How far into this are you? Do you know this is what she’s planning? He sighed, determining the full scope of Caridia’s involvement would have to wait.

Below the musical had escalated as the next song detailed a harrowing chant as the human military hunted the “alien.” On the stage humans in soldier’s uniforms reminiscent of the old earth militaries stalked across the stage in unison, sweeping fake guns from side to side as the Stelan lead evaded them.

The intermission is coming up soon, Steven thought, trying to recall the order of the songs in the play bill.

He slowly started inching his way towards the door, waiting for the final crescendo of trumpet music before sliding it open and slipping out again. His heart pounded as he quickly glanced around the hallway, fighting the urge to leap up in excitement as he saw the hallway was empty.

A few minutes later the sounds inside the theater went silent, and then the murmuring chatter of the audience started as they began to stand up, the doors opening as they walked into the hallway for refreshment and conversation. Steven made his way to the side of the wall, and while a few Stelans looked down at him in some surprise, he wasn’t that out of place, and once they saw his golden eyes they smiled, content to pass him over knowing that he was already claimed.

Across the theater Allura could feel his excitement, and her relief was palpable as she moved through the crowd towards him, fully aware that he’d succeeded. Steven decided to simply wait for her, moving through a crowd of twenty foot tall women was simply too much.

“What have we here?” a familiar voice boomed.

Steven turned around, his heart skipping a beat as he saw the Old Kingdom’s ambassador staring down at him with a smirk, her two guards on either side of her. For one terrifying moment he was sure she knew somehow, about the bug, about him, about everything, but her expression never shifted from that smug smile, even as she knelt down and picked him up forcefully.

“H-Hey,” he protested.

“So rare to see a human without his Stelan,” she mused, taking his golden eyes. “Perhaps you’d like to spend the second half of the show with us?” she glanced at her two guards who shared a grin with her. “Perhaps some time at the feet of the universe’s true masters would make you second guess your commitment to these gold skinned bimbos?”

“I’m very happy with my bondmate,” he growled defiantly. In the corner of his eye he noticed security eyeing them up, the Old Kingdom citizens stood out more than he did in the mostly Stelan crowd.

The ambassador noticed it too, and she scowled, “It’s disappointing that so few of you are willing to try an alternative to what the Stelans offer,” she muttered, putting him back down.

“I’m already bonded,” he replied tersely.

“We could fix that,” she said with a small smile, “ undo it, on our own homeworld we have ways that can be done.”

“Steven,” Allura smiled, walking to them, “I see you’ve made some friends?” the tension in the air was palpable, and Steven couldn’t help but smirk as he stepped back towards her.

“Not really,” Steven said, “We were just talking about… politics, and I was just going.”

Allura glanced at the three women in the Egyptian dress, then aimed her ring down at Steven. He shrank once again to a size to fit on her necklace, and he leaned back into it, letting the clasps hold him in place as she lowered it down to him. He let himself relax as she dangled the necklace before her a moment, almost taunting the three aliens as she put it back on. Steven felt himself bounce down back into place, nestled between Allura’s titanic breasts as she turned away from her rivals, heading back towards their own security box.

“Do they know?” Allura whispered.

“No,” he replied, “I think they just saw a lone human and wanted to come talk to me.”

“Harass you more like it,” Allura muttered.

Steven raised an eyebrow, but decided not to discuss how aggressive Stelans could be when courting humans. Allura made her way through the crowd, bringing them back up to the box, where she collapsed into her chair with a sigh.

“This would normally be rather poor manners for a theater,” Allura said, “but since we’re alone in this seating box, I think I’d like a foot rub.” She kicked off her shoes, flexing her toes through the sheer fabric of her pantyhose. She slipped her necklace off again, lowering it to the floor and clicking the diminutive human free.

Steven walked over to her, feeling himself relax as the rich aroma of Allura’s feet hit him, the powerful pheromones coursing through his body and making him feel comfortable and content as he brought his hands up. Allura groaned in approval as the musical began below, and she occasionally glanced down at him with a smirk, scrunching her toes down over his head.

“Is the bug being recorded?” Allura asked idly.

“Yes,” Steven nodded, “it’s beaming to your phone, we shouldn’t have any problems handing it all over to Charlie.”

“And then we’re done?” Allura asked, glancing down at him. “This was exciting, but scarier than I expected, I didn’t like having to leave you defenseless like that!”

“I’m not defenseless!” Steven protested, but Allura silenced him by pinning him sharply under her sole. He fought her foot for a moment, feeling the soft sole roll over him and playfully scoot him across the floor as he struggled. “O-Okay, you made your point!” he grunted, tapping out playfully.

“You’re quite capable,” Allura said with a smile, “but this is still a dangerous lifestyle.”

“I tried to get out,” he protested with a shrug as she let him up.

Allura sighed, reaching down for him. He relaxed as her fingers curled around him, lifting him high into the air. She slid him between her breasts, without the necklace this time, letting him simply relax between the pillowy soft mountains of flesh.

The two of them didn’t speak much for the rest of the show, simply relaxing and watching the musical come to its conclusion. The young police officer who had made first contact with the Stelan scout from the first act was now proclaiming his love to her as other Stelans were swarming the earth. Steven had to chuckle at that part, the Stelans that had overrun earth in the first few hours had caused pandemonium until the Stelan authorities were able to get them back under control, however in the play they were portrayed as lovestruck fools, racing after earth men who also had smiles on their faces.

When the play was over, Steven couldn’t help but join in the applause. Overall, he’d only been able to really watch the second half, and he found the portrayal of the human characters to be… patronizing, but overall he could see why it had become such a popular play.

“One of these days we’ll need to see it performed without carrying out a dangerous espionage mission,” Allura promised.

“Deal,” Steven laughed as she reached for the necklace. He let himself go limp, the manacles clicking as he was forced back into the “display” position across the golden surface. Allura donned him again, adjusting his position between her breasts. Allura slid her shoes back on, standing up to her full height and slowly making her way to the door.

The crowd was slowly moving towards the exit, the usual murmuring and discussion filling the air as it would at the end of every play. Allura was waiting for the crowd to thin a little, when she heard a voice that made her jump.

“Allura,” Starla chuckled, “I heard through the grapevine you and Steven would be attending, why didn’t you come say hello?”

Allura turned around, feigning embarrassment and hoping it would mask the nervousness, “O-Oh, Steven and I didn’t want to impose.”

“A pity, I’d wanted to discuss your future role with the company,” Starla sighed, “Oh well, I’m still on earth for a few more weeks, perhaps we’ll take in one of those baseball games I’ve heard the humans are so fond of.” She leaned over Steven, grinning down at him, “and your human is just adorable on a necklace like that.”

“Uh, where’s your bondmate?” Allura asked.

“Miguel found something that someone left in our box by mistake,” Starla replied, her smile faltering, “I think he’s looking for the owner.”

“Good luck with that,” Allura said, seeing a path to the exit open, “Well, if you want to get together, you know how to reach me!”

Steady, Steven thought, and he breathed out as Allura calmed, slowing her movement towards the theater door, the elegant *click* *clack* of her heels echoing above the chatter of the crowd. There we go, he thought with a grin. Another successful mission! 

As much as he’d disliked his old line of work, the sense of victory he felt while leaving the scene felt just as sweet as it ever did, and through the bond he could tell Allura was feeling it too.