- Text Size +

Returning to your normal routine once your bond is complete will be a novel experience for both of you, enjoy this time as you blossom into your new lives! 

-Finding Your Inner Goddess, a Guide to Romancing Earth Males

Steven tiptoed silently along the wall, looking at the giant golden skinned goddess who was scanning the room for him. There was a buzzing in the back of his head as she tried to use the bond to search for him, but he’d grown quite skilled at hiding from her, and even going a little further.

Allura jolted a moment as she felt a sensation like someone pinching her bottom, “You’ll pay for that one Steven,” she giggled.

Like you could catch me now, he thought with a smirk, sliding behind a display shelf. She’d sent him down to a few inches tall, and he’d been delighted to find that the additional strength and agility that the bond had granted him remained even after a hit from her shrink ray. Even if she did see him, he was confident that he was too fast for her relatively slower reflexes.

Allura glanced around, then smiled slowly, seeing the shelf. She hid her own presence in their bond from Steven, slowly making her way across the carpet, letting her bare feet roll across the plush material as she readied herself for her move.

In a flash she pushed the shelf away, catching a blur of movement as the tiny man sprinted towards her, intent on going through her legs. She scrambled back, raising her foot with a triumphant grin, slamming it down hard just behind him and shaking his world.

“Careful!” he laughed, tumbling and catching himself in the fall, flipping over gracefully.

“You’re much tougher now,” Allura grinned, rearing her enormous foot back up again for another strike, “I don’t need to hold back nearly as much!”

She’s been holding back!?

Steven didn’t have time to wonder if she was telling the truth, a massive golden foot nearly had him a second time as he scrambled to his feet, running across the plains of her living room towards the kitchen.

“Aw, come back Steven!” she giggled, plodding after him.

He risked a glance over his shoulder, smirking to himself as he saw that, even at his tiny size, he was outpacing her leisurely stroll. His look of triumph turned to shock as he saw her adjusting her ring, readying the shrink ray again.

No fair! He thought wildly.

Allura picked up the thought through the bond, and giggled, “I don’t think we ever agreed on rules,” she mused.

Steven felt the beam hit him, and a moment later the floor was stretching around him, the ceiling flying away, and Allura becoming larger with each passing second. This time even her slightest footsteps sent a tremor through the floor beneath him, and he looked up in awe at the mountain sized Stelan woman as she giggled down at him.

“Oh no, there’s an ant in my kitchen!” she teased.

Her foot hovered over him like some massive helicopter, her toe dipping down and playfully tracing a circle around the speck sized man. Steven knew it was hopeless, but he tried to run anyway, and a moment later when he felt the soft, warm, boulder of Allura’s big toe crash down on him like a meteor, he wasn’t surprised. The wind was knocked out of him, at this size her toe alone was the size of a house, and he was stuck to it for a moment as it lifted up again, letting him slowly peel off to fall to the floor.

“I think I win,” she said sweetly, bending down and pinching the little speck that was Steven between her fingers. Humming to herself, she walked across the apartment to the front door, where her dress shoes waited. Bending low again, she delicately placed Steven onto the sloped insole of the heels. “You can wait here until I finish getting ready,” she chuckled.

Steven sighed, looking up at the leathery walls of his prison, the sides of the shoe were a sheer cliff face that he’d never be able to scale at this size, and the insole itself was a vast sloped plane. The familiar musky aroma of Allura’s feet was thick in the air as he stood up, wondering if he should bother attempting an escape or simply wait for her to come back.

Pleasure yourself, he thought, only it wasn’t his thought. From the other room Allura was casually brushing her hair, blushing slightly as she tried to nudge a compulsion into Steven’s mind. You’re in your goddess’s divine shoe, PLEASURE YOURSELF.

Steven didn’t need much of a push, the thick pheromone laden air inside the massive shoe was already driving him wild with desire. With a groan he fell to his feet, gripping his member and doing as the enormous Stelan ordered.

Allura giggled to herself as she felt the tingling sensation through the bond. It was a rush knowing that Steven was trapped in the other room, unable to even escape something as simple as her shoe, the mere lingering aroma of her feet driving him mad. It was making her wet too, and she bit her lip, wondering if it was the best idea to do this so close to work.

I’ll simply have to sneak him off somewhere else over our lunch break, she thought with a smirk.

When she was satisfied with her hair, she walked back, sliding her shoes on without a thought.

To Steven the arrival of her foot was like an approaching meteor, a massive pantyhose clad object that blocked out the sun. As her house sized toes chased him down towards the darkness at the shoe’s toe, he groaned with pleasure, realizing that Allura was once again bombarding his brain with pleasure signals, bringing him close to orgasm with her mere presence.

Cum little bug, she thought, flexing the mental bond as hard as she could, nearly giving herself a headache as she focused every bit of brainpower she had on forcing Steven to orgasm.

Steven spasmed in the darkness, tripping and letting her toes slide over him like an avalanche as bliss rocked his body. Buried beneath the warmth of her foot he sighed, realizing that he’d be trapped here at least for her morning commute.

It wasn’t a bad place to be, the vinegary smell was almost comforting as each of the Stelan woman’s steps increased the pressure around him, a hug across his entire body with every footfall. Above Allura smiled.

It’s always fun trapping him in there, but it truly is a whole new experience post bonding… She sighed, If only he could stay in there all day. She paused, returning to the bedroom to grab Steven a pair of work clothes for later in the day, when he’d be regrown. As much fun as it was to simply keep him close to her, he’d been insistent that he wanted to try to get at least some work done on his first day back.

Steven glanced up at Allura as the elevator ascended, “You don’t want to wear me in on a piece of jewelry today?” he asked.

Allura smirked, “I thought about it, but I figured you’d want to walk in on your own for your first day back, show everyone you’re still the strong independent male.”

“Thanks,” he said, smiling a little.

The elevator doors dinged, and the pair walked out into the Central Stelan Robotics office. They were running a few minutes late, and most of their coworkers had already arrived. As they glanced up from their desks, they slowly broke into smiles, and a small wave of applause caused him to blush as the various Stelans and the office’s few humans greeted him.

“T-Thanks,” he stammered, feeling a little overwhelmed as they made their way towards the office. “Do they get this excited when someone comes back from one of those clinics?”

“I’m almost certain Sula will want to throw you a party at some point,” Allura replied, “but I convinced her not to your first day back.”

“Thanks,” he chuckled, feeling a little relieved.

“Steven!” Their towering Stelan manager’s heels clacked along the floor as she approached, a wide grin on her face. “Oh you look so wonderful with those golden eyes!” she looked up to Allura, “Congratulations on the bond!”

“Thanks,” Steven nodded, looking up at her. “Where are we on the prototype for the drone? Allura says we should be ready for the first production run soon?”

“You can’t even rest on your laurels for one day,” Sula chuckled. “The launch ceremony is going to be next Friday, all of the executives are going to be there, as well as most of the staff. It’s going to be quite the party. I’m so glad you were able to complete your time in the bonding clinic! I’ll have Andrea send you the relevant details, welcome back!”

Steven frowned as he entered the office he’d once shared with Caridia and Allura, A Stelan woman was measuring the walls while another human, golden eyed like Steven himself, was taking notes on a digital tablet.

“What’s this?” Steven asked, getting their attention.

“Sula’s gave me the choice of taking a pay bonus this quarter or getting the office remodeled,” Allura said with a smirk, “it’s going to be mine, or rather ours , alone. Caridia is planning on moving to another branch, and I’ve always wanted an office suite like the one Sula has.”

“We’ll get out of your way,” the contractors said, heading for the door.

“So you’re serious about staying on earth then,” Steven said quietly, letting himself smile.

“If it’s where you want to live? Yes,” Allura said, coming up behind him as they looked out the window together. “I do have a condition though.”

Steven tensed, “what?”

“I want you to go to the homeworld with me,” She said. The pair of them looked up towards the sky, where the contrails of spacecraft leaving the atmosphere streaked across the field of bright blue. “When this is all over, I’m going to schedule us a long vacation,” she said, smiling, “I think you owe it to yourself to see what else is out there.”

“I hear a lot of humans that go with a Stelan off world never come back,” Steven said slowly.

“It’s true,” Allura shrugged, “but I imagine we’ll find ourselves back here at the end of it all. You’re a man of Earth, I think I can understand that now.”

Steven closed his eyes, breathing out slowly, “it sounds wonderful,” he said finally, turning back to her. “Also, we should get married.”

A grin slowly stretched across Allura’s face, “I was wondering when we’d talk about your people’s rituals. I wanted to ask you already, but I’m to understand the male is traditionally the one to ask the woman?”

“Uh, yeah,” Steven chuckled, “it’s not a hard rule or anything, plenty of women have asked men.”

“I think that if we’re to do an Earth tradition, we should do it in the traditional way,” Allura decided. “We don’t really have wedding ceremonies, although I must admit I’m somewhat enamored with the idea.” She raised an eyebrow, “Aren’t you supposed to get down on one knee? And I believe I’m supposed to be offered a ring, and if it’s not expensive enough, I reject you?”

Steven burst into laughter, “That’s uh… not quite how it works, but I’ll figure something out, I promise.”

Perhaps the strangest thing about returning back to work following his completion of his bond with Allura was just how mundane the workday was. There were so many things on his mind, the bond with Allura, ever present like a bundle of electricity in the back of his skull, and the upcoming production launch of the drone the company had bee working on hovered over him as well. Still, regular work had to be done, and as he scrolled through his work emails he sighed as he realized he’d be answering ones he'd missed for most of the morning.

He felt his stomach growl as lunch came around, and he could distantly sense Allura’s own hunger and even a few stray thoughts about what she might want to eat.

“The salad place that just opened up on the first floor looks good,” he said aloud.

“For me maybe,” Allura chuckled, “I think you’re hungry for something else.

Steven looked up, seeing the golden goddess slowly unbuttoning the front of her work suit, letting him see her cleavage in its entirety. He licked his lips unconsciously, but then blinked, smirking as he tried to control himself a little longer.

“I don’t know,” he commented, “Maybe I could go another day or so without your milk?”

She frowned, “you didn’t have any yesterday, you’ll get sluggish.”

“I’m kind of in the mood for burgers,” he chuckled, spinning his chair around while the gold skinned giant scowled down at him.

“Steven,” she said sternly, “it’s vital for your health as a bonded male to drink your bondmate’s milk regularly.

He could feel her arousal through the bond, even as he hid his own, and he smirked, “Maybe for dinner?”

With a growl Allura stood up, walking to the door to their office and latching it shut with a *click.* The curtains went down next, and she turned to face him, a lustful grin on her face as she loomed over him.

“You’re getting it now, ” Allura said, her heels clacking ominously on the floor as she strutted towards him. As she approachd him she fumbled with the buttons on the front of her shirt, nearly tearing them as she stripped it off, leaving her in nothing but her bra, cupping the bouncing golden orbs.

She’s so beautiful, he thought dreamily, letting himself be picked up.

She shoved the cup of her bra down, exposing her pert nipple to the air a second before she roughly jammed it into his mouth. Allura gasped loudly as he began to drink deeply from her breast, sending waves of excitement through her body. The warm sweet liquid splashed along Steven’s tongue, filling his belly and sending waves of warmth out from his core to the tips of his fingers as the alien proteins revitalized him.

Allura stifled a moan, glancing at the locked door as she settled herself down in her swivel chair, cupping Steven tightly to herself as the springs creaked. The long slow sucking motions were too intense for her, and despite her best efforts she let a squeak of pleasure escape her. Steven noticed, and as he fed, he let his tongue dance along the tip of her nipple, flicking and teasing it between sucks in a way that made Allura’s toes curl inside her shoes.

“B-Be careful Steven,” she whispered, “if you keep that up I might just-“

Steven ignored her, picking up his pace and swallowing down mouthfuls of her rich milk as the golden goddess squealed and squirmed. Each attack of his tongue along her bumpy nipple brought her closer, and a moment later she shuddered, hugging him tightly to her chest as the final wave crested. She panted, her hair disheveled as her grip on him relaxed slightly.

“I hope nobody heard that,” she muttered, glancing at the door.

Steven finally parted from her, sliding down her front and leaping from the Stelan-sized office chair in one smooth motion. He felt the warm liquid swirling in his belly, seeming to electrify his senses as he clenched his fists, enjoying the sudden wave of strength and energy he felt.

“I could get used to this in the middle of the workday,” he chuckled, “it’s better than a whole pot of coffee.”

“Hmm?” Allura muttered dreamily, “It certainly is enjoyable, ” she agreed, slowly buttoning her shirt again. She blew a stray piece of her auburn hair out of her face, “I’m going to need to redo  my hair though…”

“A small price to pay,” Steven said with a smirk.

“Indeed,” Allura muttered, grinning at him. She lifted the hand with her ring on it, blasting him with the shrink ray before he could react. She sighed, leaving the top few buttons undone as she stood up.

From his spot on the floor Steven felt the world shake as the thunderous *clack* *clack* *clack* of Allura’s heels on the floor rang out. He tried to gauge how small she’d made him, and guessed he was an inch or two tall at most as the now even more gigantic Allura loomed over him, regarding his tiny form.

“You might have eaten,” she declared, leaning down to pick him up between her fingers, “But I’m still hungry, and I think I’d like to take you to lunch with me.”

Steven looked down as he was hovered above the valley of her golden cleavage, and a moment later he found himself flailing through the air as she dropped him. He grunted at the landing, which was soft thankfully, but soon found the massive pillar of her finger once again coming for him. He grunted as he was shoved down below the surface, deep into the warm space between her breasts. The world grew dark as she shoved him deeper, and the finger that had so easily pushed him in withdrew a moment later, letting the soft walls squeeze around him, seeming to mold to his body as they held him firmly in place.

“There we go,” she smiled, buttoning up the last few buttons of her shirt. Satisfied that Steven was sealed away and completely hidden from sight, she took a moment to fix her hair before heading out the door to get her lunch.

Several hours later, returned to his full size, Steven stared at his computer screen, trying to make sense of what he was seeing. Allura looked up, sensing his confusing through their bond. She got up, walking to his side of their shared office and looking down at his monitor with a frown.

“What is it?” she asked.

“I asked Andrea to send me Starla Velaryon’s schedule for her time on Earth,” Steven muttered, “I told her we wanted to see about meeting with her sometime.”

Allura grimaced, “I’d rather not, if she’s half the traitor you think she is I don’t want anything to do with her!”

“I didn’t think we would,” Steven said idly, “but it’s interesting to look at when she’s unavailable.” He clicked another window, “and I’ve been looking at Caridia’s schedule too, they’re both going to be at the Stelan Theater Society’s showing of the play First Contact in a few days.”

“Interesting,” Allura nodded, “but hardly incriminating.” She sighed a moment, “I do love First Contact, it’s my favorite musical! And the human parts are always so catchy.”

“I can’t say I’ve ever seen it,” Steven remarked.

Allura perked right up, “We should go!” she exclaimed, “it’s a beautiful dramatization of the first contact between our races!”

“I think we probably will,” Steven muttered, rubbing his chin, “both of our people of interest are there, and I’ll bet that this is the kind of thing that someone from the Old Kingdom could visit without arousing suspicion.”

“Of course if you want us to be there without arousing suspicion you’ll need to be appropriately dressed,” Allura said with a grin.

Steven raised an eyebrow, “Oh really?”

“I have the most lovely necklace I intend to place you on,” Allura promised with a smirk, “it will go wonderfully with human formal attire.”

Dangling between Allura’s breasts is the best seat in any house, Steven thought, smirking as he checked for available tickets.

Allura sensed his sentiment with a giggle. Gently she bent down, planting a kiss on the top of his head.

Steven waited in the back alley behind the club where Charlie and Drayla “worked,” and a moment later his old coworker emerged from the human sized door, glancing around.

“Steven,” he said with a smile, “how’s life as a bonded human?”

“So far so good,” Steven said with a nod. “I need a few things, listening equipment, tickets to the Stelan Theater Society’s showing of First Contact, and if you could give me the name of a place that makes human formalwear around here I’d appreciate it.”

“Sure Steven, let me just find you two tickets to the show that every Stelan wants to bring their human to,” Charlie chuckled, “Drayla would kill to go to that… I’m sure that Stelan Intelligence can probably convince one of the high society types to miss this play and give you their tickets, but there’s going to be some grumbling. Are you sure about this one?”

“Pretty sure,” Steven remarked, “although if you want, you and Drayla could go instead and take this one off my hands.”

Charlie scowled, “We can’t directly spy on her like that, it would cause a huge scandal if it got out. You’re not officially involved in this matter, so if this all amounts to nothing then there’s no problem, got it?”

“I feel pretty involved,” Steven muttered, annoyed. “Just get me what I need, okay? I’m eager to be done with this whole thing.”

“Got big plans?” Charlie asked, crossing his arms.

“Allura and I are going to go away for a while,” he replied, “I… I think I might actually want to leave earth, not for too long, but enough to get a good look at what’s out there.”

Charlie softened a little, chuckling under his breath, “It’s a big universe, think about how little of Earth you’ve seen in your whole life here, now imagine how many other planets are out there. I think you’ll be glad you went with her.”

“Yeah, I’m re-evaluating a lot of things,” Steven murmured. “I’ll see you around Charlie.” He turned to go, feeling Allura’s attention on him as she waited nearby in her car. He’d insisted on going to see Charlie alone, but she’d still wanted to be close.

It comforted him, knowing how much she really cared, and he felt his pace pick up a little as he returned to her.

“We’re getting our own box!?” Allura squealed, looking at the tickets Charlie had provided.

They were back in her apartment, increasingly their apartment as Steven’s things were migrated over to it bit by bit.

“Yeah, if anyone asks we won them in an internet raffle,” Steven said, fighting a laugh as he saw how excited she was. “Did you get your dress picked out?”

Allura nodded, waving him into her bedroom. With a flourish, she revealed an elegant dark red dress with low cut cleavage and a shining surface that caught his eye.

“Do you want to see me try it on?” she offered, a demure grin coming over her features.

“Yes please,” he said, looking up at her.

She giggled, picking him up and setting him on the bed as she slowly got out of her work clothes, then slid the elegant evening dress over herself. It hugged her ample curves well, and Steven felt blood rushing low as she slipped her feet into a pair of ruby red heels to compliment the outfit. With a wink she raised her ring, shrinking him once again with a quick flash. His head swam as her palm came down, casually sweeping him off the bed and sending him tumbling across the floor. The ground shook below him as Allura casually walked by, placing a pair of the heels on each side of him with a grin.

A buzzing sound caught his attention suddenly, and he realized that it was one of the Stelan pollination drones, likely purchased by Allura to germinate the several Stelan houseplants that were arrayed out on her balcony. The mechanical wings fluttered it down to the floor a few yards, or rather a few inches, away from him. Allura noticed it, and sighed.

“These things constantly lose signal,” she commented, “they’re cheap luckily, but I still wonder if I should just give in and buy some native Earth plants so I don’t have to deal with them…” She grinned, slowly hovering her heel over the pollination drone. “They do have one other use though,” she said, knowing she had his attention. “They are very satisfying to step on…”

Steven watched, spellbound, as Allura slowly pressed the sole of her heel down on the small robot, causing its housing to crack with a loud crunching sound as she slowly increased the weight on it. From his size he could see the way it crumpled beneath her, the interior finally popping as she brought her foot the rest of the way down to contact the floor. Almost casually she lifted her shoe, looking at the crushed remains of the small pollination drone smeared across the bottom of her shoe, then down at Steven, who slowly looked up at her as if she was a goddess.

“I’ll just order a few new ones tomorrow,” she replied casually, seeming to deliberately ignore the fact that she’d just crushed something his size flat. “Now Steven, what do you think of the outfit?” she spun around slowly, letting the dress twirl overhead like the fluid movement of clouds during a storm.

“It’s perfect,” he breathed.

Through the bond Allura could sense his sentiments, and giggled to herself. She slowly walked by him, stepping over the stunned tiny human and making sure to let her footfall land once again in the ruined bit of plastic and metal that had once been the pollination drone, earning another quick *crunch* as it was pulverized further.

When she reached her dresser, she opened her jewelry box, eager to find a piece to display Steven on. She found the perfect one after a few minutes of looking, and with a flourish held up a large gold necklace with a medallion in the center, a series of small shackles on it ready to hold a human on display.

“What do you think?” She asked, walking back to him.

He didn’t have to answer, she was already bending down to pick him up. Steven felt his body pinched between the massive golden fingers, and a moment later he was being placed on his back against the medallion, which locked him in place. Allura threw her hair over her shoulder, clasping the necklace, and Steven, on, letting him dangle down the low cut dress’s center.

Steven felt the medallion dangle down into the valley between her breasts, the warmth radiating off them and contrasting sharply with the cooler metal behind him. He glanced up, where Allura was looking in the mirror, admiring the way they both looked.

“It’s going to be a wonderful evening,” Allura declared, smiling.

“Don’t forget, we’ve got to keep tabs on Starla,” Steven added.

“I know,” Allura sighed. “What’s your plan?”

“We’ll go to our box, you’ll shrink me down to a size where I can move around undetected, and then I’ll plant the listening device in Starla’s private box suite.” Steven explained.

Allura frowned, “I’m not sure I like the idea of letting you get that far from me at small size,” she murmured.

“I don’t want you to get too close to her,” Steven said firmly, “I don’t think it will set off too many alarm bells if she or Caridia happen to see you, but they’ll definitely know we’re up to something if you’re hovering around her theater box.”

“Fine, but if I sense any serious fear from you, I’m coming in there,” Allura growled.

“Let’s hope it doesn’t come to that,” Steven muttered. A thought occurred to him, and as he dangled on her necklace he tried reaching out with their bond, feeling around to see what sorts of information he could send to her.

“What are you doing?” she asked, the corner of her mouth twitching. “Are you trying to share something with me?”

“I know we’re not good enough for full mental communication,” he explained, “but I was wondering what else we can do with this bond… can I send you knowledge I have? Skills maybe?”

Allura tilted her head, “I have heard that some Stelans and their bondmates can do that, but it’s a rare thing to achieve. There’s a celebrity chef back on the homeworld who is famous for having her human bondmate prepare food using her techniques, all of which are difficult to master. What kind of knowledge did you want to share with me?”

Steven sighed as he looked at the towering goddess who was wearing him like a piece of mere jewelry. Stelans always physically outclassed humans, and even post-bonding, with abilities that were nigh superhuman, it was still a little humiliating to be constantly reminded how easily they could manhandle him.

“I was thinking that maybe you might be able to pick up some of the martial arts training I got in the CIA,” he said. “Who knows? If you get into an ugly situation, it might give you an edge on other Stelans.”

Her face brightened, “I suppose we could try that, but it would be better to try after you’ve done some daily work to strengthen the bond.” She giggled.

The shackles holding him in place on the medallion released, letting him tumble down into her waiting palm. There was another flash, and he was back to his normal size, being carried to the bed by a smug Allura.

“Strengthen the bond?” he asked curiously.

“It’s at it’s most flexible and most powerful in the few hours after lovemaking,” she said with a wink.

Steven grinned, “Isn’t that lucky?”

“Indeed,” Allura purred, “now come along Steven, let’s have some fun together, then we can see if you can teach me karate with your mind. It’s called karate, right?”

“Not the form I know,” he smirked, “but we’ll cover all that later…”

As the pair embraced and tumbled into bed together, Steven couldn’t help but feel that if this was the rest of his life as Allura’s bondmate, then it was something he could live with, and soon all conscious thought disappeared as the two lovers explored one another.