- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Some MF/m in here, so avoid if not your thing. I'm slowing down on this story with some lack of compelling ideas, so please let me know in the reviews if you have recommendations/feedback!

I woke up in the morning to Evelyn’s stomach growling underneath me. I took a second to reflect on the events of the night before, but I couldn’t believe it. She had pushed my boundaries in such an insane way. But, as I thought about it more, I always knew that Evelyn was capable of these things. I guess that knowing she’s capable of destroying me but that she chooses not to is the beauty of our relationship. Maybe that’s what trust is.


I thought back to all the times she stalked me, threatened me with infidelity, or any other number of crazy things. I wondered if the point of her bringing those things up was to show that she would never do bad things to me, not because they hadn’t occurred to her or because she wasn’t capable of them, but because she chose not to hurt me like that. 


Sitting in her belly button, I wondered when the right time to try to wake her up would be. I gently climbed onto her hand to check the time. Her gentle fingers were as still as possible. I leaned over to give her pointer finger a kiss before continuing on my journey. I made it to her wrist to see that it was 10 AM. We had gone to bed pretty late after my near-death experience. I slid between her watch and her wrist, anticipating that it would be the fastest way to get to her face when she woke up. 


The doorbell rang. Who was she expecting?


Evelyn bounced to her feet, still in a half-asleep daze. She reached for the first piece of clothing she could find, which was one of my shirts that Jenny had brought over. Rubbing her eyes (and consequently making me nauseous), she stumbled over to the door. 


She opened the door and squinted at the light. 


“Hey, Evelyn,” a deep voice said.


“Jim!” she exclaimed. She crossed her arms across her chest, allowing me a good view of Jim. He was tall, definitely taller than me (even at my full height). He was muscular, probably a little younger than me, and (it bears repeating) ridiculously fit. Jealousy rose to my heart immediately.


“Where have you been?” he asked. “I’ve been texting you for a couple days now and no response.”


“I’m sorry,” she said. “I’ve been busy with work and stuff.”


Why the fuck is she lying to him? I wondered. 


“Whose shirt is that?” he asked, sparing no formality.


Evelyn gasped. She suddenly remembered about our predicament and that I must have been somewhere nearby. 


“Is everything okay?” he asked.


“Yeah, everything is fine,” she lied. “Look, I don’t know if now is a great time.”


“Oh, come one,” he said, walking past her and into her apartment. “You told me I could come anytime, in both senses of the word.”


“I did say that,” she admitted.


What the fuck is going on?


“You know our arrangement,” Jim said. He put his strong arm around her and grabbed her ass. She squealed and I wished that I could break his neck. “We go to the other when we need a little action, and then we go on our way. So why don’t you let me get that tight little pussy and then I’ll be on my way.” He put his other hand on the top of her head and slowly guided her to the floor.


Evelyn and I descended to the level of his crotch and I looked at his bulge with disgust. 


“Fine,” she relented. “But make it quick.”


He chuckled and pulled down his pants, revealing his six-inch cock.


“It’s not even as big as mine,” I said out loud, though it wasn’t true. Not at my current size. 


Evelyn immediately knew my location on her wrist, and noticing that Jim had a confused expression on his face (probably from my squeaking), she impaled her throat on his cock to distract him. He let out a deep groan which made my blood boil.


Evelyn worked his cock slowly with her wet throat, smiling and giggling when his cock twitched in her mouth. For me, it was hell. Just like I always suspected, the love of my life was sucking some other guy’s dick. Except now, I had to witness the whole thing. Slipping out of her watch would inevitably lead to a long fall to my death, and there was nowhere to run.


“That’s a good fucking bitch,” he moaned as she started to work his balls with her long tongue.


“That’s my fucking bitch, you cunt!” I yelled. Evelyn covered her other hand over her watch as a way to tell me to shut up. I tried to kick and punch her hand, but it was no use. She was sucking Jim’s giant cock and there was nothing I could do to stop it. 


I heard Evelyn slobbering and gasping as she thoroughly drenched his dick, and it wasn’t long before he used his strong hands to pick her up off the ground. 


She screamed and wrapped her hands around his neck instinctively.


“You’re lying to me, aren’t you?” he asked.


She kissed him, sticking her tongue down his throat. I could feel him repositioning himself and putting his hands under her asscheeks.


“There’s something going on here,” he said, throwing her onto her bed. “What is it?” he asked. 


With Evelyn looking up at Jim on her bed, I stole the opportunity to escape from her watch and climb onto her body. I scrambled my way up her arm and onto her collarbone, hoping for a quick escape where I wouldn’t be crushed.


“You wouldn’t believe me if I told you,” she said.


“Try me.”


She let out a long sigh as she grabbed his dick with her left hand and started stroking it. Glad I wasn’t on that anymore. 


“My ex-boyfriend has been shrunk to two inches tall and he’s been living with me ever since. He’s probably somewhere on my body right now.”


Jim laughed. “Well I hope he’s getting a good view of how a real man fucks,” he said. He slipped his cock into Evelyn, making her moan in delight. I could hear the squelching that usually signaled she was dripping wet.


“Yeah!” I yelled. “Vanilla-ass missionary is definitely how a real man fucks.”


Jim looked confused, but I had yelled just loud enough that he saw me. 


“Well I’ll be damned,” he said, finally seeing my tiny form. 


“No, no, no,” Evelyn said, covering me with her hands. “Don’t hurt him,” she begged.


“I’m not going to hurt him,” he said, starting to pump his dick in and out of my ex-girlfriend. “But I am going to insist that he watches.”


Evelyn begrudgingly let her hands up, giving me a full view of the two titans making love. 


“You stupid cunt,” I screamed.


“Yeah yeah, cut it out,” he said. “Why don’t you get between those tits for a full view of what’s going down?” he asked.


I don’t know what compelled me to obey him, but I started working my way in between Evelyn’s mountains. It was nearly impossible though, because with each thrust of his cock, Evelyn’s body rocked wildly back and forth. I struggled to keep my footing. Even Evelyn, who was supposed to be on my side, found the scene hilarious.


“Oh my God, look at him struggling” she laughed. 


Jim chuckled, continuing to pump her pussy with his fat cock.


“You like those big boobies little man?” he asked as I made it into her cleavage, finally.


“I don’t answer to you,” I retorted.


He looked to Evelyn, who was all too happy to oblige. She wrapped her hands around his arms, bracing herself against each powerful thrust. Fortunately, her boobs held me in place.


“Do you like Mommy’s big boobies, baby boy?” she asked. She moved her hands off of Jim’s and started massaging her tits. Even though it was likely just to stimulate herself, it felt like she was paying attention to me, which was the most I could ask for from this horrifying scene. I wanted to die.


“Yes, Mommy,” I said. 


“That’s my good little boy,” she cooed, running her fingers through my hair. “Do you like how Daddy fucks Mommy?” she asked.


“No. Nope,” I said. “I’m not doing this fucking shit,” I protested. 


Jim slapped Evelyn’s right tit, sending shockwaves through her cleavage and through my body. “Listen to your mother,” he said, with a shit-eating grin on his face.


“This is fucking insane,” I said, trying to climb my way off Evelyn’s body.


“Daddy’s going to fill Mommy with babies and you’ll get to see it all happen!” she cheered, grabbing me with her left hand and holding me in place. 


“Let me go!” I yelled, but it was no use.


Jim started pumping faster and faster, throwing my surroundings in dizzying circles.


“Oh, so you don’t want me to cum in her, little man?” he asked.


“No!” I screamed. “I don’t.”


“You should’ve just said so,” he responded. “Evelyn, let him back down onto your tits.”


Evelyn obeyed, making my blood boil yet again. She shouldn’t have let this happen. She shouldn’t have let me go. 


Evelyn looked down at me and smiled. “Don’t look at him,” she said. I turned around to see her dark hair and beautiful eyes glaring at me. They had an insane amount of gentleness in them, despite everything that was happening. “Just keep your eyes on Mommy,” she said. 


As much as I hated to admit it, the one on one with Evelyn made me extremely turned on. Though her body was rocking from another man’s cock, being between her tits gave me a hard-on of my own. She had that weird power, of making me feel safe even when the worst kind of hell—the hell she allowed—was falling around me. 


“Awww, Daddy!” she said, looking up at Jim. “He has his own little erection for Mommy. Isn’t that so cute?” she asked. Evelyn’s rocking back and forth came to an abrupt end. I tried to turn around, but Evelyn threw her hands on each tit, separating them and sending me to her sternum.


Before I could stand up, I saw what I had feared. A shadow the size of a skyscraper—Jim’s cock—over Evelyn’s chest. 


Evelyn giggled.


“Please, no,” I said, standing up to turn out at the man Evelyn was humiliating me with. 


“Here cums Daddy!” Evelyn squealed with delight.


Jim let loose, his load covering Evelyn’s cleavage and some drops even making it into her mouth. He yelled as Evelyn let out wicked, maniacal laughter, rubbing her tits together and thoroughly soaking me in this stranger’s cum. I avoided screaming only to prevent Jim’s seed from getting into my mouth, but it wasn’t much use because it was getting everywhere. I couldn’t stand it. I wish they would have just killed me instead. 


Jim panted and climbed off Evelyn, admiring his handiwork. 


Evelyn stood up too and slid me back under her watch, which didn’t seem at all safe given that both myself and the watch were drenched in cum. It wouldn’t take much for me to plummet to my death.


“Did you have fun?” she asked him, putting her hair in a ponytail. 


“You bet I did,” he said.


“Good.”


There was an awkward pause. 


“Now get the fuck out of here and never come back,” she said.


“What?” 


Jim and I were both bewildered. 


“You came into my fucking apartment when I asked you not to. I said it was a bad time, and you didn’t listen to me. And not only did you cum on my tits and my ex-boyfriend, but you didn’t even bother to make me cum. We’re fucking done.”


I gasped.


Jim chuckled nervously. “Is this some kind of joke, Evelyn?” 


“It’s not a joke. I already blocked your number, last night. And you didn’t get the message. You disrespected me and yanked out your tiny dick with me for the last time. You got one strike and this was it. Goodbye.” 


She opened up the apartment door and practically pushed him out, throwing his pants out after him. 


She slammed the door closed and walked to the shower. Plucking me out her watch, she turned on the water and waited for it to heat up.


“What the fuck just happened?” I asked. 


“What do you mean?”


“Don’t fucking do that,” I yelled. “You just let a random stranger fucking cum on me and you’re going to ask me ‘what do you mean?’ Give me a fucking break.”


“Be grateful I didn’t let him kill you,” was all she said.


“But you didn’t even want to fuck him,” I argued.


“I didn’t,” she admitted. “It was only hot because you were there. But you saw how he fucking treated me. He basically raped me.”


I couldn’t believe what she was saying. He raped her? When she had every opportunity to push him away but didn’t? When she welcomed his dick above my tiny body and let him blow his load on us? She fucking called him “Daddy.” She didn’t protect me at all. I was the one who was violated.


“I know what you’re thinking,” she said. “And I love you, but I can’t deal with whatever stupid shit you’re about to say. If you say anything else right now, I will fucking squash you like a bug.”


I sealed my lips, not daring to incur her wrath. If violating me and letting a loser sexually assault me was what she did when she was in a good mood, I couldn’t imagine what she would do in a bad mood.


“Now let Mommy wash you clean from that vile man’s garbage and we can get on with our day,” she said.


She stepped into the shower and gave me a kiss that drenched my whole body. I tried to shudder and cower in fear, but her grip was too tight. I remained upright, though not by choice.