- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A pretty experimental chapter. Humiliation and more sexual stuff in the second half, the non-italicized part. I hope you enjoy! Please leave reviews if you want more!

I walked to the edge of the cliff and peered down. The view to the bottom was obscured entirely by pearly clouds. Where was I? Was I dead?


The sound of rushing water flooded my eardrums. It was a waterfall, and it went all the way down. I tried to listen for the crashing of waves at the bottom, but it was too far away. The fall may have been fifty feet down or fifty miles: I wouldn’t know the difference.


Suddenly, the clouds shifted. Like the Red Sea, they parted, allowing me a view of a giantess rising to greet me. 


“This again,” I remarked.


But it wasn’t Evelyn.


The woman stood to her full height, stretching above the cliffside, her clothing fully drenched by the waterfall. She spun around to soak herself in the plummeting waves.


“Annie?” I asked incredulously.


She had no clue I was there. Startled, she peered to the top of the waterfall, looking through the mist for the source of the voice.


Her eyes settled on me and widened in recognition. 


“Well, well, well. If it isn’t you,” she said, smiling from ear-to-ear.


Annie was a professor of mine from college that I ended up being an assistant for. She was an incredibly kind, professional mentor to me throughout my time as a student. Even though I obviously looked at her ass every time she bent over and flirted a little more than I should have, I never felt any play from her. I had my fair deal of fantasies about her, but none of them ever came to fruition. I’m sure my life would’ve been much more complicated if they had, and I was grateful for that. I had been a grateful beneficent of her kindness for years, and I still felt like I could spend my whole life repaying her for her mentorship with making a dent in what I owed her.


“Annie. It’s so good to see you,” I sighed.


“And it’s good to see you!” She walked closer to me, leaving us face-to-face. Her giantess form only accentuated her beautiful features. Her long, flowing hair would be a veritable Everest for me to climb. Her soft, plushy lips would be thick clouds to sit in and enjoy the rainfall. She was a goddess.


She put her hands on the cliff and started to pull herself up. “Let me get us somewhere quieter so we can hear each other think… and speak.”


Her breasts slammed into the side of the cliffside, sending boulders tumbling to the ground. I gawked at her as her easily 100-foot tall form ascended above the clouds and stood at the same level as me. I fell on my back as I tried to look straight up at her. As she came to her feet, my dick saluted her. To my left was her right foot, and to my right was her left. Each adorned in generous, red, heels, each of which could skewer me ten times over. And directly above me were her lacy panties, no longer obscured by her skirt. 


“Where did you go?” she asked. 


“Right… right.. here,” I mumbled. 


She swung her head between her legs and made eye contact with me.


“There you are!” she laughed. “Can I pick you up?”


“Yes, please,” I stammered.


She laughed again and reached her hand out to me. She took my body gently and then ascended back to her full height. We stood so tall that I felt I could see the stars. 


“What am I doing here?” I asked.


“You’re the only one who can answer that,” she said, walking us away from the waterfall. With each massive step, her left and right boobs took turns brushing past each other. My eyes were glued to her cleavage and she clearly noticed. But she paid no attention to my staring. “My guess is that you got yourself in serious trouble.”


“Serious trouble?”


“Like near-death stuff. Or death stuff.”


“What makes you think that?” 


She gently raised me to her eye level, probably to kindly discourage my staring at her breasts. But it didn’t work. All I could think about was jumping into her bra and humping her nipples like a dog until I came everywhere. I was ashamed to have those thoughts, but was equally powerless to stop them.


“Well, I’ve only been here as long as you, but my guess is that you’re feeling small. You were standing at the edge of a cliff, maybe wondering if it was too late not to jump down. And now, I’ve whisked you along for a journey that you probably can’t stop.”


“That I can’t stop?” 


“I guess that’s not true. If you asked me to stop, I would stop,” she said. 


I didn’t want her to stop though. With each step she took, her enormous form showed me another surprising angle of her mature body, swinging closer to me and then farther away. I wanted to be all over her.


“Stop,” I commanded, interrupting my own thoughts. 


“Yes, sir,” she said dutifully. “How can I help?”


“Why won’t you fuck me?” I asked, completely seriously.


“Expand on that a little bit.”


“Here you are, in the middle of nowhere, somewhere probably not real at all, with no consequences. You clearly care about me enough to use your time in this place helping me figure out my life instead of yours—and that’s what you’ve always done for me. Right now, I want to be rubbed on every inch of your body and cum everywhere on you. And the fact that you care so much about me only makes that more intense. So why didn’t you fuck me? And why won’t you? Because it wouldn’t be appropriate?”


She sat down, thinking for a while. I was back to her breast-level, glaring at her silver chain necklace gleaming in the sun. If I could be in that necklace for only a minute…


“It’s not because it wouldn’t be appropriate,” she interrupted. “I care about you a lot. I love you, actually. But I won’t fuck you because I’m just not like you.”


“What do you mean?” I ask, tearing my eyes away from her boobs.


“You can’t tell the difference between loving someone and having power over them. You’re a burning fire that needs to consume the highest and lowest points of being. You’re what passion looks to for inspiration. In anger, in elation, in everything. And I won’t fuck you because all I want to do is take care of you. I want to love you in a purer way. I can’t take you on those journeys you dream about. I won’t.”


I sighed. “I kind of felt that was the case. I always thought that you would be really good for me. And I hate that I’m not compatible with what’s probably good for me.”


“But you need the excitement? You need the fire?”


“I’m not sure. I just know that I feel a lot emptier without it.”


“That need for the fire makes you feel small, just as often as it makes you feel big.”


Annie turned around and started walking back the way we came. I sat in silence until we reached the waterfall again. 


“Will you at least stick me in your panties before I go?” I asked, only asking because I knew it wasn’t real. But maybe that’s what the problem is.


“Of course not,” she said. “Good luck out there.”


I stood to my feet and saluted her, with my hand this time. “Maybe I’ll see you around.”


“Maybe,” she said. I walked to the edge of her fingers and jumped off, headed straight down the waterfall.


——


“Baby?” Evelyn poked me. I opened my eyes.


I was laying down on her bed, facing the ceiling, which was still hundreds of feet above me. Evelyn was wearing only her enormous bra, sitting beside me. Her watch was next to my body and I watched for a moment as she anxiously watched the seconds passing before her eyes settled back on me.


“Oh my fucking God,” she said, noticing that my eyes were open. “I thought I had crushed you to death.”


I slowly rose to my feet, struggling against the plushiness of her mattress.


“Evelyn,” I started, holding up a hand.


“Yes?” she asked, clearly expecting me to be mad.


“I need you to fuck me up.”


She opened her mouth wide. “What… what do you mean?”


“Whatever it is, I need you to do it. That little, dark corner in your mind that hates me, the part that you’re using every fiber of your being to hold back? I need you to let it out. I need you fuck me up and I need to cum by the end of it. Can you do it?”


She picked me up in her hand, clearly taken aback. She inspected me for serious wounds or damage. “Are you sure?” she asked.


“I mean it,” I confirmed. 


And just like that, the switch flipped. She reached behind me and grabbed her watch. I gazed in awe at the giant tits that passed over me as she leaned above me. Slowly and meticulously, she put her watch on her wrist as if I wasn’t even there. I took a step toward her to remind her of my presence, but she shot me a nasty glare that stopped me in my tracks.


Once she had put her watch on, she admired it from all angles for an excruciating length of time. My dick got hard just looking at her perfect body, waiting for her to notice me.


She extended her left arm out and picked me up between her thumb and pointer finger, scowling at me with what could only be genuine hatred. She hadn’t spoken a word in over a minute.


“You fucking cunt,” she growled.


I struggled against her grip, though my success would really only lead to me falling to my death.


Evelyn rose to her feet and walked across the room, far away from the safety of her bed.


“I loved you for years and years, and then you just fucking disappeared?” She squeezed my tiny body a little harder. I wondered if my body had become more durable, because this amount of force seemed like it should have broken my ribs.


“It’s a good thing we never had kids, because I think you would’ve walked out on them, too.” She lifted me into the air, ensuring that any slip of her fingers would result in a horrifying, long fall to my death. She slid her right hand through her trimmed pubes and onto her pussy. “You’re small that you couldn’t breed me anyway.”


She stuck a finger in her pussy and moaned. “But maybe you could be a step-father to my kids. I could call over a real man to breed my tight pussy, seeing as you’re even smaller than this finger.”


I imagined Evelyn getting fucked by a man her size and flamed with anger. I pounded against her thumb and growled.


“Careful there, baby boy. If you don’t behave, I’ll put you in time-out.”


“Don’t fucking talk to me like that,” I said.


She pulled me into her face, giving me whiplash. “Or what? Will you beat up the full-sized man I choose to be your Daddy? Or will you be helplessly stuck in Mommy’s pussy, watching his dick slide in and out of me?”


“That’ll never fucking happen.”


“Oh,” she pouted. “Why’s that? Because no one would want to fuck this?” She flicked her enormous milkers with her fingers, sending tsunamis through her boob flesh. “I’m sure nobody would ever want to grab me by my tiny little waist and pump their babies into me.” She laughed. “Can you imagine that? My little baby covered by his? That must be so humiliating.”


I started to feel tears creeping down my face, but I didn’t want to show her any weakness. 


“Just see what happens when you try.”


“Awww, honey,” she cooed. “Why are you in such a bad mood? That’s no way to talk to Mommy.” 


“You’re not my fucking Mommy,” I protested.


I swear that steam came out of her ears. She put my body between her teeth and closed them together. I felt the sharp, shearing pain of her mandibles crushing down on my torso.


I screamed. 


She had managed to not draw any blood, but my body had the indentation of her teeth on it. I fought to catch my breath, but I couldn’t before she dragged me back out of her mouth and into the open air. 


“Do you want to try that again? Who am I, baby boy?”


“Evelyn, you’re just—“


I couldn’t finish my sentence before she had thrown me onto her bed. I felt my back bruise as I landed on the soft surface, which was nonetheless too far away to survive unscathed. I scrambled to my feet, trying to see what was incoming.


But it was too late.


An enormous shadow blocked out the light. It was Evelyn’s naked ass. Perfectly shaped, the size of a meteor crashing onto Earth, there was nothing I could do. She put each hand on either side of her, controlling her descent onto my as I tried to run away. Her dark brown hair cascaded down her shoulders, naturally leading my eyes to that perfect ass. The ass that would make me into a stain. 


As she slowly descended, I gave up hope. There was no way I was going to make it out of her ass’s shadow in time. Her butt was too big, and I was too small. I simply looked up, waiting for the ass I had slapped millions of times with just one hand descend over me, eclipsing not just light but air from my tiny body. 


She lowered her ass onto my face, pushing my body into her bed. She was controlling her butt perfectly so that it would slowly and painfully break every bone in my body before killing me. All of her time in the gym, crafting her perfect abs, had prepared her for this moment.


As her sun-sized ass covered my entire body, the pain was unimaginable. In a last-ditch effort to save my life, my brain reacted with the only word it could find.


“Mommy,” I whimpered.


Evelyn stopped. She swayed her ass back and forth, pushing my entire body with it. She giggled. My dick bulged to unbelievable proportions. It felt like it was longer than the width of my body. 


“There’s Mommy’s good boy.” She stood up and looked down at me, her boobs barely contained in her bra. She noticed my cock and her eyes widened.


“Holy fuck,” she said. “Your balls must be so fucking tight.”


She clenched me in her fist and dragged me into the air. 


“Do you want to try fucking my pussy? Not that I would feel a single fucking thing. But is that really much different from when you were a big man?” she scoffed.


“You’re a lying bitch,” I grunted, trying to escape from her fist. 


“And you’re a little piece of lint in my bra,” she responded, simply dropping me into her cleavage.


I hit her left tit on my fall, hearing joints crack that had never cracked before. I tried to claw my way back to the top of her tit to avoid sliding down into a hot, fleshy prison, but I couldn’t. She simply made a little hop, sealing my fate. 


Suddenly, I was weightless. She was holding up her boob. All I could hear was the ticking of her watch.


“Whenever I want, I’m going to drop this boob. It might fall on you, killing you on the spot. Or it’ll break half your bones. I don’t really care. All that I really care about is that you know how fucking insignificant you are. I cried for hours and hours and months and months about you, but it turned out that you were just a fucking loser. A fucking nobody. And you’ll die like a crumb of food I lost in my giant tits.”


“Wait, Evelyn, wait!” I started to scream, but it was pointless. She dropped her boob and started jumping up and down, sending her tits in all directions. Stuck between her left tit and her bra, I held onto dear life for anything I could find. But every millimeter of her flesh was rubbing against me. As I flew a veritable football field to the top of her tit, I saw the world around me get lighter. But as I descended back down to the base of her tit, it was nearly pitch-black. All the while, my dick was squirting pre-cum like a firehose. Nothing like this had ever happened to my dick before. I could feel Evelyn move her right hand down to her pussy, since her arm crushed her right tit into me as she jumped up and down.


“This is how it’ll feel when I’m riding a dick that’s five times bigger than your body,” she said, moaning as her fingers plunged into her pussy. I tried to fight my way out, but every step I made up was countered with a hundred steps further into the depths of her cleavage. I knew there was no dick she was riding, but I needed to get there. I needed to work my way down her body and kick and scream against that dick. Evelyn was mine. I needed her. I couldn’t let anyone take her from me. 


Evelyn kept riding her fingers, to which I heard squishing and squelching as her pussy juices drenched her hand. My dick was nearly about to explode.


“Mommy…” I whimpered.


“Oh no you fucking don’t,” she said as she stopped jumping. She deftly peeled off her bra, leaving me in it. “You don’t get to cum on Mommy’s body after being a fucking cuck.”


She placed the bra on the bed and kneeled in front of me, arms crossed. “You liked cumming on my stuff? On my bras? On my watch? Did it make you feel like a big man?”


I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. I felt like I was going to pass out.


“Do you feel like a big man?” she asked. She reached under her bed and pulled out an eight-inch dildo, which would ordinarily be smaller than my dick. Now, as she held it up next to my body, it was four times my height.


She hit me with the dildo, sending me to the ground. “I said,” she growled, “Do you feel like a big man?” 


“No,” I whispered.


“‘No’ what?” she demanded.


“No, Mommy,” I said as she slipped the dildo between her legs and stuffed it up her pussy.


“Here’s what’s going to happen,” she said between moans, riding the dildo. “You’re going to jack off while this huge dick fucks me. And you’re going to tell me if you feel like a big man who’s in control.”


She slammed her left fist down in front of me, putting her anniversary present on full display. “Cum on it like you used to. Tell me if you feel powerful,” she demanded, riding the dildo faster and faster.


I grabbed my dick and started stroking it furiously.


“Tell Mommy what a big man you are,” she screamed, cumming on the dildo that I couldn’t even see. “Tell Mommy how much bigger you are than the dick fucking her right now.”


Watching her tits sway as she rode the dildo, moaning into the ceiling as she barely paid me any attention overwhelmed me. Much earlier than I intended, I blew my load all over the face of her golden wristwatch and collapsed on her mattress. All in all, it was a tiny squirt on her massive jewelry. I felt humiliated.


Evelyn climbed off the dildo and onto the bed. Her huge ass nearly crushed me again, but I couldn’t move anymore. I looked to my side and saw her ridiculously defined hip-bones tower above me. She picked me up with her left hand and rocketed me to her face.


She was catching her breath. I was catching mine.


She looked at her watch and giggled. With half a lick, she cleaned it completely of my pathetic load. 


“I hate you,” I said. And I meant it.


“I love you too,” she said.


She lowered me down, past her boobs and down to her waist. I saw it taper down and inadvertently drooled. She giggled. 


“You like Mommy’s thin waist?” she said.


I said nothing.


She lowered me into her belly button and rested her hands on either side of me. 


“Mommy loves you,” she said sweetly.


“I love you, too,” I said. And I meant it, too.