- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Some FM/f here—please let me know your thoughts and leave reviews! It's very encouraging for figuring out how to continue the story.

I woke up with the biggest smile, ready to free my cumrag and start the day. Evelyn had fallen asleep, stuck to my now-dried pubes. I peeked down to see her sleeping peacefully and almost considered letting her sleep a little longer.


But we had a long to-do list, and there was no point in delaying the inevitable for her: I had a lot of fun planned for the day.


“Hey sweet girl,” I whispered, prodding her little body gently.


“Mmmmmmm,” she groaned, stirring. “Fuck!” she shouted, suddenly recollecting her predicament.


“Don’t struggle, don’t struggle,” I tried to calm her, securing her body between two of my fingers (and copping a generous feel of her tits and ass, of course). “If you shake free and fall, it won’t be good for either of us.”


She looked up at me with a scowl but stopped resisting, which is what I needed.


“I’m going to go to your bathroom, get some warm water, and free you. Does that sound like a plan?”


She sighed in agreement.


“Good.”


I walked to Evelyn’s bathroom, letting the water get warm so I didn’t freeze either of us.


The sight of us in the mirror was nothing short of absurd. I stood at my regular height, and attached to my pubes, suspended above my flaccid dick, was a drop-dead beautiful woman. I noticed her looking into the mirror too, eyes transfixed on my cock.


“Guess I’m bigger than you soft, too,” I chuckled. She rolled her little eyes. 


When the water got to a good temperature, I started rubbing Evelyn down, freeing her from my crotch. I made sure to spend extra time massaging her pussy, just so she knew that she had no choice in the matter. I licked my finger after—salty, just as expected.


“I’m trying to figure out what to do with you. Maybe I lock you in your closet at 11:59 PM so when you grow back, you can’t get out. What do you think of that?” I asked.


“Idiot. I’ll break down the door,” she said.


“I’m sure you would,” I said sarcastically, even though she was right. “What if I left you outside your apartment and locked myself in?”


“Bad idea,” she responded. “If I get trampled, you get stuck forever. And even though I’ll be naked, I’ll get help from my building manager to get back in and then really fuck you up.”


I contemplated for a moment.


“Look,” Evelyn started. “Last night was a little rough. But I guess it makes us even for what I did to you. How about we start working as a team now instead of fighting like we always do?”


As much as I hated to admit it, I liked her proposal. The real goal was to break this weird, twenty-four hour cycle.


“You’re right, Evelyn,” I said. “We need to figure out how to overturn this situation. If I wanted us to just torture each other day after day, I wouldn’t have broken up with you.” I smiled.


“Still hurts just as much,” she winced.


“Fair. I’m sorry.”


Silence.


“I need to get some clothes,” I said, looking down at my naked body. “If any part of our adventure involves me talking to another human being or leaving this apartment, we don’t need me getting arrested.”


She nodded in agreement.


I walked out of the bathroom and placed her on her desk. I sat on her chair.


“God damn it. Are you really rubbing your balls all over my chair?” she screamed.


“I really don’t have any other options, Evelyn.”


“Lay down a fucking towel or something, good Lord.”


I rolled my eyes and went to her closet, pulling out a towel and draping it on her desk chair. I sat down.


“Happy?”


She said nothing.


Standing at the edge of her desk and peering down, I knew she was staring at my cock. Just the little bit of attention was able to get me going. I knew she was thinking about how I used my dick to knock her on her ass the night before, and it turned her on.


“Looking for something, sweetie?” 


“No.” She tore her eyes away from my dick. “Nothing at all.”


“If you want something, you can just ask for it. You know that, right?”


“I don’t want anything from you.” She corrected herself. “Nothing like that.”


“Your loss,” I said. “Where’s your phone?” I asked.


“You better not use my money to buy yourself clothes,” she warned me.


“No, nothing like that. Plus, those wouldn’t get here soon enough.”


“Okay,” she conceded. “It’s on the dresser, you know, where I put you in my boobs yesterday?”


I grabbed her phone and tried her old passcode. It worked.


“That’s sweet,” I said. “Your passcode is still the day we first fucked.”


“Shut the fuck up,” she said, rolling her eyes. “I just never thought to change it. I don’t think of you that often.”


I went through her contacts and found Jennifer, Evelyn’s sophomore year roommate.


“Who are you looking for?” she asked.


“Jenny,” I responded as the phone started dialing and ringing.


“What? Why?”


“She probably still has some of my clothes.”


“Why on Earth would she have your clothes?”


“We might’ve fucked a time or two.”


Evelyn began fuming, but I didn’t want to hear it, so I picked her up in my fist and closed it. Despite her banging, biting, and screaming, I was still able to hold my conversation with Jenny pretty well.


“Hi Jennifer,” I greeted her.


“What? Evelyn?” she asked.


 “No, not Evelyn. Her favorite ex-boyfriend instead.”


“Holy shit. It’s great to hear from you! How have you been?” she asked.


Jenny was a tall girl, even when I’m at my regular height. Standing an impressive 6’5, Jenny towered over most men, which was probably her primary obstacle to dating success. If only men weren’t so insecure…


Jenny’s tits were massive. I mean: massive. After E cups, I don’t really have a strong sense of what tit size looks like, but I knew for a fact she was either E or F… maybe G? She kept an extremely fit figure, with nothing loose at all except for her massive milkers and ass. When they were roommates, Evelyn stood an entire foot shorter than Jenny. I remember Evelyn catching me sneaking glimpses of her, and knowing that she was jealous was a huge turn-on, especially since I knew Evelyn was fucking guys behind my back. 


One night, I had come over to their apartment to pick up Evelyn for a date, but she was “out.” Jenny knew it was probably to see some other guy, and she was a generous hostess to me. A very, very generous hostess.


We fucked countless more times throughout Evelyn’s sophomore year of college, and I can’t really remember why we stopped. I guess we just stopped seeing each other as often once Evelyn moved out. Either way, Jenny loved my clothes (because, given her frame, they actually fit quite well). I think it might’ve been a power thing too: She wore some of my shirts and shorts around the apartment while Evelyn was none-the-wiser, since they fit Jenny nicely.


“I’ve been pretty well!” I said. “I’m actually calling because I need your help.”


“What can I do?” she asked. I could tell she was smiling.


“I’m at Evelyn’s right now and I need a few changes of clothes. It’s a long story, but Evelyn is indisposed and can’t help me. I was hoping that you could come over with any of my clothes, if you still have any of course, and help me out?”


A pause. Evelyn had stopped banging the inside of my hand, waiting anxiously to hear her old roommate’s response.


“Yes, of course!” Jenny exclaimed. “I’ll head out right now.”


She hung up.


I opened up my hand to see Evelyn sobbing.


“Honey, what’s wrong?” I asked.


“Don’t fucking act like that,” she stormed. “Don’t act stupid.”


“Huh?”


“You were fucking my roommate. Not a stranger, not some rando—my roommate,” she cried.


“Oh, so if I had been fucking strangers like you were, it would’ve been okay?” I shot back.


“I never said that I fucked anyone,” she protested, which was a funny way to say that she probably had been but wasn’t admitting to it. “But you fucked one of my closest friends.”


I shrugged. “I guess you should’ve been home when you said you’d be home instead of riding some other dick.”


“You don’t know that I was doing that,” she spat back.


“I don’t have time for this,” I muttered, putting her puny body in the box that I came in, tossing in her watch after. “Keep track of the time. It might be a while.” I closed the box and waited by the front door, idly scrolling through Evelyn’s phone to see what she had been up to for the past year.


Evelyn angrily banged on the box, somehow getting it closer and closer to the edge. If she wasn’t careful, she would fall to her death. 


“If you don’t stay quiet, Jenny might figure out what’s happened to you. And who knows how that would go?” I raised.


Evelyn stopped banging the box and quieted down. Thank God.


I read through Evelyn’s texts, spotting several guys’ names who I didn’t know, but a few that I did. All flirty, but no nudes. I couldn’t quite gather if she had been fucking anyone over the past year, though of course there were tons of guys on her phone who probably thought they had a chance, based on how openly she talked to them.


The doorbell rang.


“Here she is!” I said with excitement.


I opened the door and in strolled Jenny, towering over me as usual. 


“Hey there!” she said, before stopping in her tracks, looking at my naked body. “Huh, you really do need clothes, didn’t you?”


Jenny was wearing a white blouse with dark blue jeans, neither of which could easily contain her. Her jeans didn’t reach to the bottom of her legs, so she rolled them up. She had her jet black hair tied in a high ponytail, perfect for yanking, as I remembered she loved. My eyes floated down to the shirts and shorts of mine she was holding over her massive bust. 


I chuckled. “That I do.”


Her eyes worked their way down to my dick, which raised to attention at her glance.


“So, this is quite the welcome.” She put a hand on her hips and leaned to the right, looking at Evelyn’s desk. “Did that box just… move?”


I panicked. “I’m afraid that it did.”


She pushed passed me and opened the box, setting down my clothes. “Holy shit,” she said breathlessly. She whisked Evelyn out of the box and held her up to the light. I’m surprised Evelyn didn’t throw up or pass out.


“How did you get so tiny?” she asked. Evelyn tried to say something, but Jenny’s grasp on her torso was too tight. She could hardly breathe. 


“Give her to me,” I insisted, taking Evelyn from her hand. Evelyn started to breathe again. She was calming down—good thing for oxygen. 


Jenny peered back into the box and found Evelyn’s watch. “Awww, it’s the anniversary gift! I always liked this one, but Evelyn never let me wear it,” she pouted before taking it out and slipping it on her wrist anyway. “A little tight, but still gorgeous.”


“Take that off!” Evelyn shrieked. “That’s not yours.”


Jenny giggled. “And what are you going to do about it, shrimp?”


“Anyway,” I cut them off. “I was actually the one who was shrunk. Shrunk first, at least. I woke up on her doorstep in that box. And it turns out that every night at midnight, we switch. So yesterday I was shrunk, and today she’s shrunk. I’m guessing then, tomorrow I’ll be shrunk again.”


Jenny stopped to think. “That’s crazy. Any clue why it’s happening?”


I looked to Evelyn to respond, but her eyes were still fixed on Jenny’s wrist, where her favorite watch had not budged.


“We got this note from someone who refers to herself as ‘the witch,’ but other than that, no leads.”


Jenny held up her hand to stop me from talking. “Give me Evelyn,” she said. “I can’t focus with you like this.”


I cautiously handed her Evelyn. “Like what?” I asked.


“Like THAT,” she said, pointing to my cock. She dropped to her knees with Evelyn in hand and started sucking my dick.


I let out and other-worldly moan. I had forgotten what Jenny’s head was like. She was a wet vacuum cleaner, sucking my soul out of my dick with each pulse. Evelyn started screaming, banging against Jenny’s hand. 


“Look, I want us to talk like adults,” Jenny said, pulling my dick out of her throat. “But we need to get some things out of the way first.” Jenny put Evelyn on the base of my cock and took both of my balls in her massive maw.


After giving them a few licks, she pulled her face out from my groin and started jacking me off.


“First is that anything I want belongs to me, okay?” she said, not breaking eye contact with Evelyn as she stroked my cock. “This watch?” She rubbed it all over my wet dick, sending chilly shocks up my spine. “Mine.” She spit on my dick and licked the entire length of my shaft. “Your man?” She kissed Evelyn on the head. “Mine.”


“Do you understand?” Jenny asked.


“Fuck,” I moaned. Her display of power was bringing me a little too close to the edge. “Jennifer…” I whined.


“Fucking stop it!” Evelyn squeaked. She ran down the length of my cock and started punching Jenny’s enormous face. But there was no use. She was too big, too powerful… too much for my ex’s two-inch frame.


Jenny giggled and simply opened her mouth a couple inches wider, sucking up Evelyn along with my dick. I could feel both Jennifer’s muscular tongue and Evelyn’s tiny body relentlessly assaulting my head. When Evelyn spent too much time on my dick, Jenny’s tongue catapulted her off. Evelyn swam back, not giving up, clawing desperately to claim my dick despite every odd. The amazon bombshell put her left hand on the base of my cock, watching the seconds tick on her ex-roommate’s expensive timepiece to make sure she didn’t drown her.   


Jennifer took her mouth off my cock, rolling just Evelyn around in her mouth as she took off her blouse. Her ungodly G breasts bounced as she shook in anticipation, spitting Evelyn out into her cleavage. As Evelyn got her bearings, she curled into a ball out of horror. She looked up her old roommate’s chest to see a menacing grin, and up my twitching dick to see my lifeless face, completely overcome by the 6’5 bombshell’s mouth. 


“Evelyn,” she said. “You’re a tiny fucking nobody, and I’m a goddess. What’s not to get?”


She tore off her bra and threw it on the floor, getting a rainfall of my pre-cum onto them (and thus, Evelyn). Jennifer’s tits were so ginormous that Evelyn didn’t fall into the canyon of her cleavage. With no bra, with no support, her tits alone held up Evelyn with so much friction that she couldn’t escape anywhere, even if she hadn’t been resigned to her fate. 


“Even when you weren’t a tiny cuck, my tits were ten times bigger than yours,” she laughed, focusing back on my dick. She grabbed it with her right hand and held up her left to boob-height, letting Evelyn see her anniversary present ticking away.


“What time is it?” Jenny asked Evelyn while stroking my dick faster and faster.


She brought the watch even closer to Evelyn, threatening to crush her under its metal. “I said, whore, what time is it?”


Evelyn didn’t respond. She looked as though she had entirely dissociated. 


Jenny shrugged and held up her tits, elevating Evelyn to my dick.


“It’s time for me to get my sweet reward from the love of your life,” she jeered.


Jenny made my cock disappear in between her tits, squeezing it with the full force of the amazon goddess she was, spitting on Evelyn’s tiny body and my cock at the same time. I had never seen a woman titfuck anyone with such fervor. Her body was flying back and forth along the length of my cock, her ponytail was leaping up and down off her body, and her perfect eyes flipped between me and her former roommate, soaking in all the glory of thoroughly dominating both of us. 


I couldn’t handle it. Looking at Jenny, with her massive tits around my cock, wearing my ex-girlfriend’s favorite jewelry, humiliating her as a tiny speck on her massive rack. I couldn’t imagine a more perfect place to blow every drop of cum in my balls.


And just like that, I did. I screamed like I was being murdered, probably rupturing Evelyn’s tiny eardrums. She erupted from her fugue state to see a firehose of cum explode out of my head, directly soaking her and Jenny’s tits.


“Jennifer,” I panted and yelled. “Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck,” I repeated.


“That’s right, baby,” she cooed. “Get your cum all over Mommy’s tits and on little Evelyn.” She coaxed my cock with her hand, wringing out every single last drop onto her breasts. 


They were soaked. Despite her enormous rack, I had managed to coat almost every inch of it, including, of course, Evelyn’s quivering, sobbing form. 


Jennifer rubbed her hands through her tits, covering Evelyn’s golden watch in my white cum, enjoying the power trip of dirtying the clean freak’s favorite accessory. She plucked Evelyn between two fingers before placing her on the watch’s face.


“Watch your balance,” she giggled. “Get it? Watch?”


She raised Evelyn to her mouth and put her in between her giant lips. I heard sucking, screaming, and moaning for fifteen seconds before Jenny finally spoke again, obviously keeping Evelyn down with her tongue.


“Kiss me,” she commanded.


And I obeyed. Jennifer stuck her powerful tongue down my throat and made out with me like no one has made out with me before. I felt her boobs bounce on my hairy chest as she forced me backward, overwhelming me with her body. She slowly passed Evelyn through her lips into mine, and I was pleased to find that Jenny had sucked her completely clean of my cum. Jenny backed me into the wall and started grinding her crotch into my dick, which had started to recover from its earlier onslaught.


She let up just long enough for me to spit Evelyn back into her hands, giving her a full view of her former roommate, covered in her ex-boyfriend’s cum. Jenny smiled like she had just won the lottery. She put her hands under her tits and jiggled them, letting some of my cum fall to the floor as she seductively licked her lips.


“Okay,” she said. “I’m ready to talk.”