- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter three, where our narrator takes his turn being giant. I might stop this story for a while, but if you want it to keep going, please let me know!

“You can call me Daddy,” I stormed, sneaking a peak of my now-tiny ex-girlfriend under the shadow of my nine-inch cock. She did me the favor of rounding me up to ten when we were together, but at this point, I was twenty feet to her.


“I’m being serious. This isn’t funny,” she managed to cry between sobs.


I slammed my dick down next to her. She got on her hands and knees and turned away from my enormous member, as if it would make me disappear.


“Call me Daddy, or the next place this dick lands is on you. I’ve always liked your hips, so it would be a shame to shatter them.”


She waited a second, no doubt considering. But I knew she would think better of her stupid little tantrum.


“Yes, Daddy,” she whispered.


“Baby girl, you’re far too tiny for me to hear. You need to say it like you mean it. Do you not mean it?” I asked, raising my dick above her to warn her one last time.


“I mean it! I mean it, Daddy,” she yelled, loud and clear. She stood up and waved her hands above her head, begging to keep me from paralyzing her.


“Now there’s Daddy’s good girl,” I praised her. I lowered my cock so my head was right in front of her face. “Say you’re sorry and kiss Daddy’s cock,” I commanded.


I was expecting some resistance, but she offered none. “I’m sorry, Daddy,” she apologized. She kissed my head with her tiny little lips, sending electricity through my body. I guess she wasn’t faking with her nipples earlier. Somehow it does really make an effect.


“Now climb on my dick so I can carry you around,” I ordered. 


Evelyn looked up at me as though I had just asked her to paint Rembrandt with a brush between her asscheeks.


“Get on top of my cock before I bury you under it.”


She clamored on top of my head, walking halfway up my shaft before sitting down.


“There’s Daddy’s little cowgirl.” I smiled. “But you should lay down forward for stability. Let me feel those tiny little tits on my dick.”


She leaned forward, like the obedient girl I always knew she was. I tried extra hard to feel her puny breasts on my shaft, and, to her credit, I could feel them. 


I walked over to her bed, watching with glee as she almost plummeted to her death with every single step I took. I picked her up with one hand and removed her watch from the base of my cock with the other. It was only 12:10 AM. Perfection.


“We’re going to play a game,” I said. I held the watch up to my face so she could see it, holding her above my body with just two fingers. “The game is called, ‘Make Daddy cum in twenty minutes or else you spend the night naked in the fridge.’ Do you think you understand the rules?”


“Pl… please…” is all she said.


I squeezed her a little between my fingers, just enough to make her squeal.


“You remember your rules. From years ago, but I know your training to be Daddy’s little slut is still programmed in there somewhere. What’s the only thing you’re allowed to say to me?” I squeezed her tighter and tighter, prepared to break her ribs if it would give me a response.


“Yes, Daddy,” she acquiesced.


“That’s my girl,” I said, lowering her to my cock. I left her in my forest of pubes, which I knew deep down she hated. It would make her travels just a little bit harder.


“Daddy’s going to close his eyes now. If you aren’t drowning in a pile of my cum in twenty minutes, you’ll be sleeping in a pizza box in the fridge.”


“Yes, Daddy,” I heard squeak out from my pubes. There were sobs in between her words.


I closed my eyes, opening myself to the sensations of my puny cock slave. By the time she made it to my cock, I had already gotten bored and gone mostly soft. Things didn’t look so good for her. I was pretty sure she would survive in the fridge overnight, though I wasn’t sure. It would look bad if I didn’t follow through, though. I didn’t like giving Evelyn any wiggle room in the bedroom when I was dominating her, even when we were together. I remembered how she used to beg me to slap her, to drag her by her hair across the floor and throw her into her walls. We got to the point that I needed no prompting to use her like a rag doll. It’s a shame that if I did that now, she’d splatter like a bug.


“Daddy?” I heard Evelyn ask, using her sweet voice for when she was trying to get on my good side.


“Yes, baby bear?” I responded, opening my eyes.


“I’m scared. I’ve never seen a dick this big before,” she said. She should know that flattery would get her nowhere.


“I believe in you, honey,” I responded, closing my eyes again.


“Can you give me a kiss? It would help me be less afraid.”


I liked to see that she was really playing her role. I opened my eyes and looked down at her. “You asked so nicely, sweetie! Thank you for doing that,” I granted her. She squealed and shook her ass. “Okay, you can get a kiss.”


I plucked her up and brought her to my mouth. Sticking out my massive tongue, I licked every square inch of her body. I downed her in my saliva, paying extra attention to her ass and tits. I tried to flick them just hard enough to hurt her, and between her muffled groans, I could feel that she was enjoying it, too.


Last but not least, I closed my mouth around her entirely, letting the dark wetness surround her.


She screamed.


I opened my mouth slowly and fished her out, taking one good look at her.


“Did you like Daddy’s kiss?” I asked.


“Oh yes Daddy. I loved it so much,” she said.


I put her back at the base of my cock before closing my eyes again. I brought her watch down to her eye level and tapped it. “Fifteen minutes, sweetie.”


“Yes, Daddy,” she responded.


I realized that she had tricked me. A little. Definitely not enough, but at least enough to give her some kind of chance. As it turns out, Evelyn couldn’t produce enough spit to lube up my dick at her new size. But I could. And that was exactly the point of asking for her kiss.


She started planting little kisses on the base of my cock. Her work was frantic, yet not rushed.


“Big, big, big, big,” she chanted between kisses.


And just like that, my dick stirred to life. 


“Daddy… it’s so fucking big,” she stammered as her kisses came to a stop.


“And it’s all for you, sweet girl!” I laughed. 


“It’s the size of my whole body, multiple times over,” she said. And even though she was doing her little act, I could feel that she really was processing how small she was. She was understanding just how insignificant she was compared to me. Barely taller than one of my pubes, trying to make me bust in a matter of minutes with her tiny hands.


She tried to throw her hands around my dick, but she couldn’t reach all the way around. She started bouncing up and down, letting me feel the softness of her tits against my shaft.


“Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy,” she said with each bounce.


“Yes, honey?”


“I want to swim in your cum.” She stopped bouncing and crawled down to my balls. Licking and biting them, I started to moan.


“Could I go in your balls and swim in your cummies?” she asked.


I couldn’t fucking believe it. Her little act was working. My dick and balls start to switch, ever so slightly. I looked at her watch. She still had about ten minutes to go.


“I’m sorry, honey. You wouldn’t fit down there. But if you can get my cum out, then you can swim in it as long as you’d like.”


She crawled back to my dick, letting me catch a glimpse of her sweet face. “Really Daddy?” She smiled that perfect smile. “You’d really let me do that?” She climbed her way back to my dick and put her back to it, grinding against it.


I laughed. “Of course I would! You’re Daddy’s little girl, so anything you want, you get.”


She giggled and started jumping up and down, which only intensified her massage on my cock.


“Daddy, why does this feel so good?” she asked, returning to her grinding.


“Why does what feel so good?”


“Grinding on your cock like this. It’s so big that I can feel it on my pussy and… and it makes me feel all warm inside.” She gave me a mischievous grin as she kept sliding her body up and down the base of my shaft.


“I guess it’s because…” I trailed off. “Fuck,” I moaned. Her little ass on my dick felt really… really… good.


“What is it, Daddy?” she asked, blinking fast as though she was an innocent little girl. But I knew she was playing me.


“It’s nothing, honey. Keep doing whatever you want to do,” I gasped, trying to keep it together. She kept grinding on me, and I noticed that she was sweating and drooling everywhere. Her sweat kept the base of my cock lubricated. How the fuck did she figure this out?


“Daddy, if I got to do what I wanted, I would be inside your balls. I can’t get close enough.”


“Yeah?” I asked.


“Yes, Daddy. You remember how much I loved licking them when I was your size. I loved putting them in my mouth whole and licking them up and down. They could barely fit in my mouth, so I really had to stretch.”


A drop of pre-cum started leaking down my shaft, eventually landing on her head.


“But now that I’m so tiny, there’s no chance at all. But I want your cum so so so bad. I’m so helpless and small, and you’re so big and strong. Daddy, you’re the only one who can take care of me,” she continued.


No. There was no way this was happening. I glanced at her watch. Five minutes left.

“Daddy, won’t you look at your perfect little girl?” she begged, with her fucking doe eyes.


“Yes, baby. Of course.” I focused on her as she kept grinding up and down on my cock. Faster now than ever before, making her sweat pour out of her two-inch body and trail down my crotch.


“And now, my pussy is rubbing against the biggest cock in the world. And it was still the biggest when we were the same size. But now. Oh my God, Daddy,” she gasped.


I felt a stirring in my balls. I tried to hold it back.


“Daddy, now you’re so big that you’re more than just my Daddy.” She started jumping up and down and screaming. Either she was cumming or faking it. Probably faking it. But I didn’t care. Or I tried not to care. But it didn’t make a difference.


I dropped her watch on the bed as I tried to hold on for the last few minutes, but her incessant grinding grew stronger and stronger, faster and faster.


“Daddy, you’re God now. You’re a fucking God. You’re my fucking God!” she yelled as my semen flew out of my slit, drenching everything in its path. My chest, my stomach, and of course, my sweet sweet Evelyn, were all covered in my seed. I let out a guttural yell as my efforts to contain my load finally failed irreversibly. Somehow, beyond all odds, she had done it.


“Holy fuck, baby,” I wheezed, trying to compose myself.


“Did I make my Daddy happy?” Evelyn asked.


“Yes you did. Yes you did.” I tried to catch up with my breathing, but it would take a while. “You did such a good job.”


“So no fridge for little Evelyn?” 


“No. No chance of that at all.” I started cleaning up the cum from my chest and stomach, but I didn’t just wipe it away. No, a new plan was formulating in my mind. 


I pushed my cum down my torso until it pooled up around Evelyn.


“You said you wanted to swim in Daddy’s cum, so I’m going to give you exactly that.”


“Daddy, I… I…” she staggered, trying to get away from her bed for the night. “No, I can’t…”


I grabbed her with two fingers and forced her head down into the pile of my cum. I dragged her whole body through it over and over again, laughing with each drop of my cum she coughed up.


“I just wanted to make your wishes come true, sweetie!” I insisted.


I dragged her face-first through my seed and my pubes for at least ten minutes, no doubt bringing her close to complete drowning a few times. But that’s what she deserved. She manipulated me. And I wasn’t about to let it go unpunished.


“Daddy, please,” she tried to say, just as her torture was finishing.


“I know, you must be tired now. Well, we’ll go to sleep.”


Evelyn panted, coughed, and grunted at the base of my cock, trying her best to stand up again. But my cum was far too sticky for her to get out. For all intents and purposes, she was trapped in my semen. I looked at her watch one last time for the night. It was 12:35 AM.


“We have a very busy day tomorrow,” I said, pulling her sheets over our bodies. “You said you wanted to swim in Daddy’s cum, so your wish has come true. Sleep well, my little princess.”


I kept an eye on her as she disappeared under the darkness of the sheets. I could have sworn I heard her try to spit out something or another, but I didn’t care. I was pretty tired, too, and I had a lot more fun to plan out the next day.


So, with my beautiful, super-model ex-girlfriend glued to my crotch with my cum, I drifted off to sleep.