- Text Size +

Mika stirred, he was asleep someplace warm, dark… and wet? He started as a wall of soft bumpy flesh licked up the side of his body, slathering him in another coat of the thick slimy spit. He pushed it away with a grunt, but it just slammed into him again, sliding up and down his body, playfully picking at his clothes and soaking his hair.

“I’m up!” he shouted, “I’m awake!”

A rumbling female giggle vibrated his entire body as Chloe’s mouth opened, letting the light of the morning creep in. The tongue extended out of her mouth, carrying him with it as he was plopped into her cupped hands. As he looked up at the freckled face with a scowl, she licked her lips playfully and gave him a wink.

“Do I have to sleep in your mouth?” he asked, annoyed.

The gigantic naga nodded, “Safer,” she said with a smug grin.

Safer… right. He was sure that the snake-woman just liked sucking on him as she slept, whatever he tasted like she liked it, and it also had the added bonus of keeping him from escaping.

Her vocabulary had grown rapidly over the last few days as they’d talked, and Mika wondered how long it would be before they were having full conversations. Chloe was intelligent, at least as smart as he was, he was sure of it.

Maybe I could convince her to let me go? He thought. He looked at the pleased expression on Chloe’s face as she lowered him down to the floor of the temple. No, I’m either a pet or a snack at this point… hopefully I can stay the former.

Chloe watched intently as he wiped her goopy spit off of his face, feeling it dry in the warm humidity of the early jungle morning. With a sigh he walked over to her pile of treasures, intent to make the best of his captivity. As it was half the history books would need to be re-written if word of the artifacts here got out, but the secrets of the past he was most interested in were more recent.

He picked up what he was sure was his father’s journal, opening it and frowning as he looked once again at the old polaroid of his family. The journal itself was faded in places, soaked and runny in others, but maybe every other page was readable.

The temple complex is thousands of years old, predating the ruins at… He scowled, turning the page, financial backers at Ouroboros are demanding results, multiple icons and murals suggest ritual use of local plantlife.

“What is?” Chloe asked, pointing one of her massive fingers down at the journal.

“A book,” he said, pausing his reading and holding up the journal to her. She frowned, looking at the scribbles inside, “These are letters,” he explained, “they each represent a sound and you can create words with them, tell stories, pass information.”

“Secrets?” Chloe asked eagerly.

Secrets, now there was a word she’d picked up on eagerly. While she couldn’t articulate it yet, Mika was getting the idea that Chloe was just as curious about her own past as he was about his, evidently whatever had poked holes in his memory had poked holes in hers too.

“Secrets,” he nodded, “words can tell secrets!”

A look of excitement came over Chloe’s freckled face, and Mika grunted as he was swept up, squeezed hard with a grunt as the massive naga slithered eagerly through the temple. Mika tried to get a good look at the temple as it blurred by, but it was like riding a roller coaster as Chloe slithered under and over massive collapsed pillars, finally bringing them to a large chamber with light streaming in from windows along the walls.

“Secrets!” Chloe said, pointing to a stone wall stretching hundreds of meters high. Mika’s eyes went wide as he took it in, across the front were massive runes pounded into the stone bricks, but the mural, somehow retaining its color after countless millennia, was what drew his gaze.

It was a naga, not Chloe, this one had bright green hair and scales in contrast to her auburn hair and red and yellow striped body. Sticklike human hieroglyphs knelt before her, prostrate in an obvious display of worship. There were smaller scenes depicting the snake goddess in various settings on the walls around them, one in particular made Mika gulp nervously.

They’re definitely sacrificing people to her, he thought, taking in the scene where a bound and tied man was presented the snake-goddess’s open mouth. He glanced up at Chloe, shivering as he remembered how easily she’d swallowed one of his attackers down.

“Like me,” Chloe said, pointing to the snake goddess. She grinned and pointed down to the stick figures worshipping the snake goddess, “Like you!”

“Yeah,” Mika said, his eyes still stuck on the one being lowered into the goddess’s mouth in the mural, “Like me.” The picture also showed several of the large fruit from the massive trees outside in the goddess’s mouth along with the sacrifice, and below her stomach was revealed, a pair of stick figures residing in it atop piles of them.

Chloe seemed to notice his trepidation and frowned, “Won’t eat you,” she said reassuringly, “will keep you safe!”

“Thanks,” he sighed. He looked up at her, then at the murals. The language below it was like nothing he’d ever seen, with the jagged points of Sumerian Cuneiform and the odd pictoral symbols often used by Mesoamerican kingdoms. I can’t read any of it, he thought with a frown. His mind drifted back to his father’s journal, maybe there would be some answers there.

“I don’t know these words,” he explained to Chloe, who was watching him intently, “but maybe I can learn them…” His own stomach rumbled a moment, “Chloe, do you have any food? For humans I mean,” he added quickly.

Chloe tapped her chin a moment, then snapped her fingers! Before he could protest, he was swept up again, his stomach lurching as the train-long snake woman slithered up a wall and out one of the magnificent windows.

Higgins sighed as he looked over his tablet, the men were spooked following the naga’s incursion into their harvesting area the day before. With little help expected from his superiors, he was struggling to find a way to motivate a faster collection of the material, money couldn’t be spent from inside a snake-girl’s belly after all.

He stepped out of his mobile command trailer, adjusting his suit overcoat and hiding the pistol on his belt. Appearances had to be maintained after all, he needed to be the rock, the authority in this camp.

“Gentlemen,” he said in a loud, firm voice, as he approached the gathered mercenaries, “I understand we all have concerns about the naga’s encroachment into the operation zone-“

“She ate Ray!” one of them shouted, causing murmurs of agreement.

“Be that as it may-“

“We aren’t doing another day of work unless we get some rockets, or a fucking tank or something!” one of the mercenaries shouted. The workers nodded in agreement, and the guards hefted their guns uncertainly.

Are you getting ready to shoot them or me? Higgins wondered, frustrated, “Our employer has been clear that the naga is not to be engaged. During our entire time here she has remained close to the temple complex, I am willing to compromise by moving us further north for gathering.”

“I don’t want to be in this jungle at all!” one of the workers shouted, “How do we know she’s not about to swoop down on us right now?”

Higgins sighed, “She has no idea where our camp is, she-“

“Hi!” a woman’s voice called.

Higgins felt his heart skip a beat as the air around one of the massive Lemurian jungle trees shimmered, a scaled body coming into view as the naga ceased camouflaging herself. She was wrapped around a tree, the human upper half of her body extending over her camp, letting the massive breasts the size of his trailer sway suggestively as her grinning face hovered down.

She talks? He blinked in shock as the men shouted, numbly he reached for his own gun, knowing how futile the gesture was.

“Wait!” she said, holding up a hand.

“HOLD!” Higgins shouted, his own voice feeling far away as the guards hesitated, shaking with fear as they looked between him and the monster.

“Want food!” the snake-woman said with a smile.

So that’s it then, “You can take them!” he said, pointing to the workers, who screamed in panic.

The titanic girl giggled, looking almost cute as a smile lit up her freckled features, “No, human food!”

Her clenched hand came down, and Higgins raised an eyebrow as he saw a young man in her hand, the same young man the surveillance had spotted entering the jungle before. Slowly she slithered down the tree, placing him at the edge of their camp.

“Uh, hi,” he said awkwardly, “I-I’m Mika-“

“That’s the kid from yesterday!” one of the guards sneered, raising his gun.

Before he could get any further the naga had slithered forward, rumbling the ground and causing the workers to stumble as she snatched the man up. There was a scream as her open mouth came down, and Higgins watched, stunned, as she reared up to her full height again, silhouetted against the sun like a skyscraper with two legs kicking feebly out of her mouth.

*slurp*

It was like watching someone suck noodles into their mouth as the squirming man disappeared. There was a loud *gulp* and then silence as the crowd of workers and mercenaries watched the bulge drift down the girl’s elegant neck.

“Mmm…” The naga rubbed her toned belly, running a hand over her manhole cover sized bellybutton. She glanced down at the terrified men, “Food,” she repeated, pointing down to Mika, “For him!”

Higgins stepped forward, looming over the young man, “Do you have any allergies I should know about?” He hissed, fighting the urge to run.

Mika gulped, “No uh… I’m good to eat whatever.”

“I don’t suppose you want to tell me what there is between you and that… thing?” Higgins growled.

“I don’t know myself sir,” Mika said as politely as he could, “but… I would stay away from us.”

“Would that I could,” he muttered. “That trailer over there is full of military rations, along with a few frozen steaks.” He thought a moment, then pointed to a small tent with a series of propane grills set up, “You’ll want to take something from there to cook with.”

“Thanks,” Mika said, gesturing to the naga.

Higgins watched, stoney faced as the giant snake-girl picked the trailer up easily, then plucked up a small propane cooking set to go with it. She grinned, extending her free hand down to the young man, who sheepishly stepped into it as she collected him up too.

Without a word she slithered back through the trees, heading off in the direction of the temple complex. While the tension seemed to leave the camp, Higgins unclipped the leather strap over the top of his pistol, letting his hand drift down and turning the safety off.

“What the hell was that?” someone shouted finally. Anger began to roil in the workers, “he told her to take us?” They were approaching him now, well justified anger on their faces.

“I’d suggest everyone step back and take a deep breath,” he said flatly. “It’s been a stressful time for all of us and I wouldn’t want any of you to make any mistakes. ” He sighed as the workers continued to advance, joined by a few of his hired guns. “Okay then,” he muttered.

Chloe gently set the trailer full of ready to eat meals down in the part of the temple that constituted her “bedroom.” She’d already arrayed the small camp stove with him, along with several small propane tanks that would allow him to heat up any food that required it.

Guess I’m going to learn to cook too, Mika thought with a sigh. He’d already helped himself to a bag of beef jerky and nuts, and while he’d sated his appetite he was still thinking over Chloe’s actions at the camp.

She ate another person, he thought, shivering. With the way she treated him, it was sometimes hard to remember that Chloe was a predator, seeing her in action again had renewed his fear, the worry that she’d leap down on him at any moment, her mouth open and that powerful pink tongue ready to wrestle him to the back of her throat.

And yet…

He’d felt an odd stirring below the waist, Why does that sound enticing? He thought angrily. Being eaten alive would be a terrifying and no doubt painful experience… so why did he keep fantasizing about slipping down that wet throat? It’s just stress, he told himself, you sleep in her mouth, and she’s… She’s definitely a girl, isn’t she?

It was an understatement. He glanced up at Chloe’s towering form as she arranged the supplies she’d pilfered for him from the strange men’s encampment. Her breasts hung free, impressively massive globes that he could rest on like a hill. Her top half was a toned and smooth body, ending right where her hips would be with a puffy lipped womanhood that drew the eye as much as anything else.

And then there was her face… how could a person not be attracted to that face? Smooth and girlish, with freckles that lit up with her billboard sized smile. Curtains of Auburn hair that he could quite literally get lost in shifted as she glanced back at him, an eager grin on her face as she presented his new “kitchen.”

“T-Thanks,” he stammered, pulled out of his thoughts.

The rest of the day was spent ruminating over his father’s journal. Chloe left for a short period, returning with several handfuls of the strange fruit that grew in the jungle. He watched her devour it like a handful of blueberries, crunching through the thick rinds with teeth the size of lawn chairs.

There’s something off about that stuff, he thought, Chloe’s whole biology is impossible, she can’t possibly be sustaining herself on what animals or… people, she catches. He thought back to the mercenary camp, there had been several flatbed trucks full of the strange beachball sized fruit. They weren’t drug dealers, smugglers, or anything like that, he thought, thinking back to their sleek and sophisticated communications trailer, they looked like something I’d have expected back in the states from a government outfit…

“Share?” Chloe asked, holding her truckbed sized palm down to him, the mix of fruit rolling in her hands like beachballs.

“Uh… Okay,” Mika muttered. He reached for one, pressing his thumb into it and wincing at the way the ripe flesh collapsed under his fingernail, staining it and stinging him slightly when it found a scant cut. It had a sweet smell, but somehow was still unappealing, like something pleasant that had spoiled on a hot day. With a grimace he brought it to his mouth. The merest drop of the fruit against his tongue caused him to almost retch… but then his vision started going spotty.

“C-Chloe!?” he shouted, he heard her gasp in surprise, and he collapsed against the floor as the giant girl’s face filled his sight just before everything disappeared.

“These people built this ruin thousands of years ago Mika,” his father said, holding his hand as they walked through the temple.

“Who were they dad?” he asked.

“We don’t know,” his mom beamed, “but we’re going to find out!”

“Who’s that?” Mika asked, pointing to the giant snake mural.

“She was their goddess,” his father explained, “this fellow here, we think he was the high priest.” He pointed to one of the human figures on the wall with ornate clothing drawn across his torso and an elaborate feathered headdress. “To be consumed by the snake goddess was death, except for those blessed by her.”

Mika shivered, hugging his father close for a moment, “I can’t imagine anyone wanting to be eaten.” He muttered.

His father just chuckled, “who can say what it all really means, it could be metaphor, a myth, or maybe a truth we just don’t understand, something we don’t have the context to understand.”

Mika frowned, “I’m going to find out the truth, if it takes a hundred years here!”

“That’s our little archeologist!” his mom smiled, ruffling his hair playfully.

Chloe’s heart raced, “H-Help?” she cried out to no one as her immense snakelike tail circled around Mika. She poked his stomach with a fingertip almost as big as his torso, letting out a worried whine as she leaned her ear down over him.

The low * thump* *thump* *thump* of his heart was just barely audible, and she sighed with relief. She looked at the fruit that had tumbled from his hand, the same fruit that she ate by the handful every day.

She slowly scooped Mika up, not knowing what to do except hug him close to her. Slowly she brought him up to her breasts, pressing him between them. He stirred slightly, as if the two massive pillows were a comfort as her body warmed his sleeping form.

Chloe snuggled him close, hoping he’d wake soon.

Mika walked hand in hand with his parents through the temple, taking it in as they muttered together about things he didn’t understand. Funding, expedition goals, “backers.” He didn’t care, he was just happy to be with them.

The world started to ripple, and he gasped as the years raced by.

Mika’s body went stiff like he was being electrocuted, and he gasped and writhed against the tree trunk thick fingers that held him close to Chloe’s immense chest.

What the hell was that!? He thought, still trying to catch his breath. An illusion? A hallucination!? He looked down at the fruit, then at Chloe and the temple. No, whatever that was… he shivered, it was real, those were my parents.

“C-Chloe? He managed, looking up at her. The sun had set, the only light in the temple was from the full moon over the clear jungle skies, drifting eerily into the temple grounds.

The naga herself was asleep, the gentle breathing rocking him up and down slowly, shifting his entire world. With a grunt he managed to wriggle out of her grip, tumbling against the hill sized pillow of her breast. She was warm, even in the hot jungle night he felt himself almost eagerly pressing himself into her as he tried to keep from tumbling down her body.

She was leaning slightly against a wall, resting atop a pile of dried leaves and twigs, with her snakelike tail coiled tightly below her as she snored softly.

I can get away if I can climb down her body, he thought, glancing over her toned belly and the coiled snake tail below. This could by my only chance…

Mika climbed down slowly, gulping as passed over her navel. Her bellybutton was the size of a sewer cover, and as her breathing lifted it up he tumbled into it slightly, the warm indent swallowing him up like an innertube in a pool as the soft flesh rose and fell around him.

He froze as he felt a flutter of movement beneath him, that can’t be… He thought back to the men Chloe had swallowed whole, and he found himself wondering just how long they lasted inside her. A moment later there was a soft gurgling sound, like water rushing out of a bathtub after one pulled the drain. The flurried movement picked up for a moment, then ceased. Up above him there was a soft belching sound as Chloe burped in her sleep.

He lay there for a while, stuck in her belly button and trying to comprehend what he’d witnessed. The men, her prey, were certainly gone now, he was sure of that much…

Why am I hard!? He cursed himself, groaning as he realized his erection was straining against his pants. He fought a shiver as he forced himself to turn over, summoning all of his strength to crawl out of her bellybutton. I can’t think about that, s-she’s a pretty girl, she’s nice to you, you do not want her to eat you! He swore softly under his breath, even having to deny it was troubling on its own.

A moment later another sound caught his ear, the faint sound of his satellite phone’s ringtone, a singsong jingle that was muffled by the walls of her stomach and the soft skin of her belly.

My backpack? He realized wildly, remembering the day before when she’d swallowed it in an effort to intimidate him… an effort that had worked. Her stomach must have multiple parts, he realized, one where things arestored, and another… He looked a little further down her tummy, to where the scales of her snakelike tail began, another where things are broken down, no coming back from that.

He made his way down her lower belly, delicately tracing his hands as though he were on a frozen pond, with any stray movement ready to crack the ice and spell his doom, or in this case awaken the snake-goddess… who now had an empty belly.

Chloe stirred, “Mmm…” she hummed happily as he crawled lower, never opening her eyes.

He gulped, pausing his movements as her finger traced over her smooth skin just in front of him. His eyes traced the pillar of soft skin for a moment, then he breathed a sigh of relief as it lifted up again.

Almost there, he thought.

Chloe shifted suddenly, causing him to tumble. His hand met the soft puffy outer lip of her womanhood, and he almost shouted in surprise as he fell on top of it.

In her sleep Chloe suddenly grinned, sighing happily. Mika’s nose was suddenly alight with a warm musky scent, and while it wasn’t the first time he’d smelled a woman’s arousal, this was thicker, stronger, than any human woman. He shifted, panicking as he tried to climb out of the indent he’d found himself in, the slimy mucus already wetting his pants as Chloe’s hand traced closer to him, an ominously approaching shark ready to seal his doom.

Chloe’s eyes flittered open as she felt a pleasurable tingle from just above where her tail began. She licked her lips, moaning happily as the new feeling raced up her spine, like a warm cottony sensation that was spreading through her as the movement around her slit picked up. She leaned up, smiling as she saw Mika was the cause of the wonderful waves of pleasure that were radiating through her.

“Alive!” she said happily, pointing to him.

“Y-Yeah,” he stammered.

“Feels good,” she murmured, closing her eyes and shivering slightly. She blinked a few times, biting her lip and giving him a hopeful expression, “More?”

“Uhh…” Mika gulped. Part of him warned that this was a titanic man-eating monster, a woman who could kill him with a flick of her finger, who swallowed humans whole and was central to whatever dark mysteries the temple held… Another part of him was less rational.

She’s so beautiful, he thought, his mouth going dry as he took her in. At her size she was like some overwhelming natural feature, her female features carrying the striking beauty of a mountain face. He wanted her, he wasn’t sure what that would look like, but he wanted her.

“Yes!” he shouted, “more!”

Her fingers came down on him, pressing on his stomach with enough force to send his entire body sliding down into her wet and waiting slit. 

It was like being plunged into a warm ocean, and his arms scrambled for purchase as her finger easily pressed him further into her. He could feel her lips pressing over his head, and as the wetness filled his mouth he felt his head disappear down between them, rising like quicksand as her muscles gripped him in place like a venus flytrap that had caught a foolish insect. 

The smell of her sex overwhelmed him, driving away all other smells and even pressing the very air from his lungs as the thick earthy musk soaked his clothes. He choked slightly as he swallowed mouthful after mouthful of the pungent juices, the thick viscous wetness increasing around him as she eagerly swallowed him up.

Chloe purred softly, fingering herself as her most intimate place swallowed her tiny human toy up. She giggled and gasped, her snakelike tail whipping straight as she toyed with the small nub on the top of her slit. Each wave of pleasure brought another contraction of her insides, and with each wave Mika was pulled further in.

He tried to hold his breath as the fluids surged and squeezed around him, the silky juices clinging to his skin and lubricating him. His lungs burned, and finally he gasped, letting the slimy goo fill his lungs…

Wait a minute… I’m not choking? He realized that, though Chloe’s cum had a sticky and unusual feeling in his chest, it was as good as a breath of air. He breathed out, feeling more of the stuff fill his nostrils, tumbling down into his lungs where it seemed to evaporate into something he could breathe. There’s light too? He blinked again, realizing that he could see his soaked hand just in front of his face, as though some barest bit of illumination was coming from somewhere. It’s her, he realized, somehow her insides glow, at least a little bit…

The shudder of her arousal battered his body suddenly, cutting off his train of thought. In a panic Mika tried to fight against the warm fleshy tunnel that molded around him, eagerly clenching against him and seeming to delight in each struggle he made. It was useless, the undulating walls of warm flesh around him simply twitched excitedly, slurping him further inside of Chloe’s womanly chasm. The walls of her pussy were stronger than his entire body several times over, and he was rapidly growing exhausted fighting against her, it was like treading water in an ocean storm.

How far is there left to go!? He thought wildly. He grunted and elbowed his way outward again, giving it all of his strength.

“MIIIKA!” Chloe squealed, her fingers growing wet as his struggles sent a flood of her silky lubricant outward.

Inside her Mika gasped for the last bits of air as her orgasm flooded his world, the waving undulations of the walls around him sucking him inwards. He was finally held in place as the earthquake of tremors rocked his senses and the pounding drumbeat of her heart nearly deafened him through the height of her pleasure. 

Mika felt the tight walls around him relax, letting him gasp and suck in the Chloe-scented air as the wave of slimy lubrication subsided. He could hear Chloe’s heartbeat from within her, and he lay for a moment, listening to it slow back to normal as his muscles ached.

Her pussy just beat the crap out of me, he thought wildly. It was a humbling thought, and he was tense as he slowly began to climb his way out, hopeful not to awaken the fires of her lust again.

“Very good,” Chloe mused, squirming slightly as her tail swished back and forth happily, “Very good…”

Her fingers ceased slowly circling her clit, pinching Mika’s hand between her fingers as it emerged. Slowly she lifted him out, grinning at the sticky slime that covered him, soaking his clothes and plastering his hair to his face. She brought him close, sniffing him and wrinkling her nose with a giggle.

“Smell like…” she pointed to her still wet womanhood, smirking smugly at him.

“Y-Yeah,” he panted, wiping some of her cum out of his eyes.

“What called?” she asked dreamily.

“Sex?” he said. “Kind of...”

“Mika is very good for sex,” she declared, causing him to blush and feel even more embarrassment that was possible.

It’s a good thing someone finally thinks so, he thought wryly as she snuggled him back to her chest. He grunted as he was shoved between the massive pillows of her breasts, squeezed between them like a pair of boulders as she shifted over on her side. Sleep was taking her quickly again, and he found thoughts of escape slipping away as the twin pillows sandwiched him and warmed his body. With the smell of Chloe’s womanhood still lingering in his nostrils he felt himself drift off too.

Higgins sighed angrily as he brushed the barrel of his pistol. After the chaos of the previous day the gun had needed cleaning, and part of survival in a place like this was making sure one’s tools were always ready for peak performance. Outside the remaining mercenaries were gathering up what equipment could be salvaged, along with sealing up the trucks with the fruit they’d managed to harvest.

This operation is over, he thought angrily.

He looked up from his disassembled weapon as his communications suite beeped. The Ouroboros label flashed on the screen, and with a growl he wheeled his chair over to it. With a flick the video call engaged.

“This is Higgins,” he said in a low voice, “I trust you’ve read my report?”

“I have,” the distorted voice replied, “You are to fall back to the river but do not abandon your position.”

Higgins balked, “after the workers mutinied, we don’t have any way to continue operations,” he almost shouted, “I told you, we need heavy weaponry to engage that thing! She came right into our camp, she looted supplies-“

“For her human, this human, correct?”

The screen flashed, showing a picture of Mika, the smiling young man shaking hands with a history professor at a prestigious American university.

“That’s him,” Higgins said, “what of it? She probably just wants to eat him later.”

“No, this is a definite change in Subject Alpha’s behavior,” the voice drawled, “we’re going to be sending a special agent to take control of things Higgins, one from the deeper parts of the company.”

“Good, I’ll be on the next flight out of here,” He muttered.

“No, you will remain and act according to our agent’s orders,” his benefactor said firmly. “You are well aware of the consequences for abandoning a job like this, you’ve certainly told your underlings what they were enough times.”

“Do you think you can scare me?” Higgins rasped, “You’ve seen my record?”

“Yes, work for the Americans and the Russians,” the voice said, amused, “along with some of the less ethical companies on the Fortune 500.” There was a giggle, almost girlish? “Just accept that you’re our creature for a little while longer, if money is an issue we’ll give you enough that by this time next year you’ll be able to retire comfortably from all of this!”

“I have a very high standard of comfort,” he hissed.

“I’m sure,” the voice said, and while he couldn’t see the speaker he could almost see the smug smirk.

He sat there, fuming for a moment, until one of his men knocked on the trailer door.

“Boss?” he asked, “do we have an evac coming?”

“No,” he said, “We’re pulling back to the river…”

“Are we getting some anti-tank weapons or something at least?” the mercenary asked incredulously.

“We’re getting…” He thought to the agent that was supposedly coming to oversee things, “We’re getting something, he said finally. The man stared at him a moment, muttered a swear under his breath, and went to help pack up the camp. Whatever Ouroboros is sending had better be good, he thought angrily.

The light rainstorm pitter pattered over the roof of the temple and the wide jungle leaves outside, the steady rhythm and cloudy skies bringing a sense of calm and tranquility over the temple complex. Surprising Mika one of the temple’s large fountains had sputtered to life, the ancient rooftop piping evidently still in operation after how many thousands of years. It quickly filled, and he set down the journal he’d been reading and walked towards it, splashing his face in the cool rain water.

“This place is full of surprises,” he said, glancing up at the artificial waterfall that drained into the basin below.

He grimaced as the motion of the water billowed his own scent back on him. Between spending time in Chloe’s mouth, among other places, and the general dirt and grime of the temple he was filthy, having not bathed since he arrived. He glanced at the fountain and shrugged; it would make as good a shower as any. Slowly Mika started unbuttoning his shirt, tossing it aside and then beginning work on his belt buckle.

There was a shifting sound behind him, and he felt warm breath on his back. Slowly he turned around, fighting the urge to jump in surprise as a pair of eyes the size of couches stared down at him, a curious and eager expression lighting the giantess’s face.

“Don’t stop,” Chloe giggled.

He hesitated, You’ve already seen her naked, he reasoned, and done more than that… With a sigh he slid his pants down, trying to ignore the way Chloe’s breath rushed by him as she licked her lips, eager to see him strip. His boxers came down next, finally leaving him naked before the naga’s gaze.

“I like,” Chloe said simply, grinning widely as she tilted her head, trying to get a better view of him as he nervously stepped into the fountain.

“A-Are you just going to watch me take a bath?” he stammered, his heart pounding.

“Yes,” Chloe replied flatly, her eyes tracing intently over his body.

There was no mistaking the gleam in her brown eyes as he let the water run through his hair and over his chest, she wanted him. The peep show went on for a few minutes as he slowly got used to her, scowling and forcing himself to finish his bath.

As he stepped out and reached for his clothes Chloe pouted, “Why wear?” she asked, pointing to them. “Mika is good to see,” she winked, taking one final glance at his form as he slid his pants back up.

“It’s just what humans do,” he said defensively.

It was odd being the object of lust for someone like this. Mika knew he wasn’t ugly, but he’d always been shy and struggled with girls at his university. A bewildered part of him had to wonder if Chloe wasn’t the perfect girl for him, in spite of everything.

She hangs on your every word when you drone on about archeology, and she definitely likes me… He paused, chuckling to himself. I’ve been in the jungle too long.

Mika frowned as he read through his father’s journal, he’d found only one page mentioning the fruit, along with a hasty sketch. His father hadn’t thought much of it, except to note its presence in certain murals indicating ritual use. He glanced down at the softball sized orb in his hand, hefting it as Chloe looked on nervously.

“Mika fruit is bad for you!” she said. She slithered around him, the massive scaled wall of her tail encircling him almost protectively. “Fruit bad!” she insisted, reaching down for it.

“No!” he said, pulling it away from the giant fingers, “This fruit unlocked some of my memories,” he explained, “maybe it can tell us why we’re here? How we know each other?”

Chloe frowned, but nodded, “Will keep you safe,” she said softly, lowering her hand down as if to catch him if the fruit made him fall again.

He sighed, “Thanks,” he gave her a smile as he brought the fruit to his mouth, wincing as he prepared for the fadeout that had come the first time.

“Bleh,” he muttered, wincing away at the sour taste. He blinked, expecting to collapse again, but nothing happened. “Huh,” he steeled himself, then sank his teeth into the fruit’s flesh, coughing and sputtering after a minute from the foul flavor as Chloe looked on, concerned.

“Why isn’t it working this time?” he wondered aloud. He looked up to Chloe, who just shrugged.

Mika frowned as he looked beyond the towering snake-woman, his eyes tracing over the murals of her ancestor that lined the walls. He lingered on one, showing the stick figure in the elaborate headdress, the high priest? He was in the snake goddess’s mouth in one, illuminated by a shimmering gold plating, as if symbolizing… Enlightenment?

Chloe can eat the fruit like it’s nothing, Mika realized, looking up at her, and if these murals are anything to go by, the snake goddess always has. He licked his lips as he thought, suddenly having a flash of insight as his own spit wetted them. It’s her saliva, he realized, I was practically coated in it yesterday after sleeping in her mouth… He glanced at the fountain, but today I’m clean.

“Chloe,” he said suddenly, “can you…” he gulped, almost sure he was going to regret it, “put me in your mouth?”

She looked at him, confused, then a mischievous grin slowly traced over her features. The floor shook as she slammed her hands on the ground on either side of him, smirking down and playfully licking her lips. Slowly, menacingly, she lowered her face down, opening her mouth wide and playfully lolling her tongue at him. The pink pillar of flesh drifted down, licking up his side coating him with her sticky spit, a moment later he felt her finger poke the center of his back, sending him flailing forward and into the soft wall. The tongue curled underneath him, drawing him inward

He hissed in arousal as he realized his manhood was throbbing, and even through his pants the movement of the powerful tongue against him sent a jolt up his spine. He was quickly slurped into Chloe’s mouth, and the light slowly disappeared as the cavernous teeth clacked shut behind him, sealing him in.

He took a moment to bask in the warmth, the humidity, enjoying the way her spit pooled around him in a soft almost sauna-like way. His hands pressed along the soft bumpy surface of her tastebuds, causing a loud yet happy growl that reverberated through the chamber as the mattress sized tongue savored his taste.

Focus, he scolded himself, you don NOT like being in Chloe’s mouth! You are not food, dammit! He breathed out slowly, deciding to leave the internal struggle for another time. He brought the fruit, still clenched in his hand, up to his mouth, tearing open the skin and feeling his way for the membranous flesh. He bit down on it, and somehow it didn’t taste nearly as foul this time.

Her spit must neutralize some kind of chemical in it, he realized, swallowing it and letting the pulpy mass slip down his throat.

He gasped as his vision started going spotty, and he rolled onto his back, going limp as the vision took him.

This time the temple complex was new, with bright fires dancing in the braziers outside while the polished stone reflected the rising sun. Mika put on his ceremonial headdress, walking alongside his guards as he ascended the massive steps to the temple’s summit.

The goddess waited, not Chloe, but a green scaled Naga just as big, with a friendly smile as he approached a platform, almost like a diving board, that hovered over her grinning face.

“Are you ready?” she giggled.

It wasn’t English she was speaking, but somehow, he could understand, and when he responded in an affirmative his words were in the same lost tongue. With a grin he leapt, and the naga leapt up, snapping her jaws shut around him like a fish leaping out of the water to snatch a flying bug.

Mika jerked awake, gasping. He was still covered in Chloe’s spit, but she’d lowered him down to a mass of soft dried leaves and straw.

“Did you find secrets?” Chloe inquired hesitantly, looming over him and casting a shadow over his heaving form.

“Y-Yeah,” he blinked, wiping a glob of her spit out of his eye.

I’m just not sure who they belonged to…

Chapter End Notes:

Another commissioned chapter!