[Reviews - 20] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Mika is a young archeologist with confusing and often absent memories of his childhood, often featuring a mysterious ruined temple in an impossibly large jungle. When he sees photos of the far flung Lemurian Jungle he realizes the secrets to his past are there, and sets out to find them. Now, in the jungle and waylaid by agents of a sinister conspiracy spanning his entire life, he finds his only friend in the world is a hundreds foot long man-eating Naga named Chloe, one who seems to be missing parts of her own memory. Can the two unlock the mysteries of their past? Will Chloe give in to instinct or will she and Mika find friendship, and more?

A commissioned story heavily inspired by Felarya starring a young man and a Naga, and their relationship as they explore the mysteries of a lost civilization.

The commissioner has requested updates every two weeks, so that's the expected release schedule.


Rated: X
Categories: Insertion, Adventure, Body Exploration, Entrapment, Fantasy, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 15 Completed: No
Word count: 122258 Read: 32220
Published: August 11 2023 Updated: April 14 2024

1. Darkest Jungle by Greenanon [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (4583 words)

Just as a heads up for my usual fans this one does have some fatal vore, it's heavily inspired by the Felarya series of art and stories by Karbo after all.

2. Searching for Secrets by Greenanon [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (6891 words)

3. Meet the New Boss by Greenanon [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (6769 words)

4. Finding the Path by Greenanon [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (7171 words)

5. To Walk Among Men by Greenanon [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (6297 words)

6. The Temple of Desire by Greenanon [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (9100 words)

7. From the Depths by Greenanon [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (8564 words)

8. The Temple of Serenity by Greenanon [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (10704 words)

9. The Orient Express by Greenanon [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (6709 words)

10. Not Constantinople by Greenanon [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (7642 words)

11. The Temple of Destiny by Greenanon [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (9839 words)

12. Among Friends by Greenanon [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (5827 words)

13. The Temple of Truth by Greenanon [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (10867 words)

14. Shattered by Greenanon [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (11594 words)

15. The Temple of Eternity by Greenanon [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (9701 words)