- Text Size +

Mika stirred from his sleep, blinking himself awake as Chloé leaned across his chest. The second jolt of the small aircraft’s wheels on the runway shook her awake too, and she groaned, squeezing her eyes shut in protest as the jet’s brakes roared, slowly bringing them to a stop.

“Ladies and gentlemen,” Oklahoma’s voice said over the intercom in a droll voice, “welcome to lovely Cambodia, where it is humid as hell.”

Emilie looked up from her grimoire, lowering her pen, “It won’t be much farther,” she said softly.

“How long have you been keeping that journal?” Mika asked with a frown.

“It’s more than just a journal,” Emilie explained, “my people use these grimoires to catalog our lives. Our lives stretch longer than our memories in most cases, I’ve been writing in it for as long as I can remember…” She flipped through the pages, letting him see the pages inked in various colors and languages. She stared at it a moment, “Some of these pages… the older ones especially, I might be the only one left that’s still fluent in the languages they’re written in.” She sighed, “I usually write in the language I’m speaking most at the time, it’s been a lot of English lately…”

“At least it’ll have a lot of potential readers in the future then, right?” Mika said with a small smile.

Emilie shrugged as closed the book, clasping it shut, “Latin didn’t become a dead language in a day, neither will English.”

“Okay everyone,” Oklahoma said, planting her hands on her hips as she walked into the small jet’s passenger cabin, “the friendly people who own this little airstrip are going to fuel us up and let us park the jet here, and for a little extra money they’re not going to keep any records of us.”

“How’d you pull that off?” Mika asked curiously.

“I told them you guys were Hollywood types,” Oklahoma replied with a dismissive wave, “that you didn’t want to get mobbed by the press on your vacation, that kind of thing.”

“That’ll work,” Mika sighed, “it’s better than pretending to be drug dealers, I guess.”

The group made their way down the stairs of the small private jet, glancing around at the mostly abandoned airfield. Theirs was the only jet, with the rest of the craft parked in a nearby hanger being small agricultural work planes, along with a solitary helicopter with insignias indicating it belonged to the local government. One of the airport workers approached Oklahoma, and they talked in hushed tones for a moment before he nodded and turned away.

“Okay,” the pilot sighed, “I’ve told them you three are going hiking in the jungle, that you’re experienced campers, and that you won’t need any local guides… They’re skeptical, but they know we’ve got money, so they’re going along with it.”

“The temple isn’t far from here,” Emilie said, gazing into the thick jungle that ringed the airport, “this area is still mostly unpopulated, so I don’t think we’ll encounter any other humans between here and there.”

“I think they said it was a wilderness preserve,” Oklahoma said with a shrug, “so that would make sense.”

“Are you coming with us?” Chloé asked, cocking her head at Oklahoma curiously.

The woman chuckled, “Nah, I’m staying here with the plane. These guys seem mostly honest, but I’d rather stay here and make sure this jet is still waiting when you get back. I’m not much good with all the ancient temple stuff anyways.”

“Right,” Emilie sighed, “let’s go.”

With the disguised catgirl leading the way the three of them entered the dense foliage of the jungle, the heat and humidity seeming to swallow them up like a fog as the sun overhead was dimmed by the thick canopy of verdant leaves overhead. Birds called, and insects buzzed as they moved further away from the island of civilization provided by the airstrip.

Chloé sniffed the air suddenly, even in her human form, with senses so weak they were practically blind compared to her Naga body, she could smell something on the wind. Her eyes lit up, and her mouth watered involuntarily.

“There’s Lemurian fruit nearby,” she whispered excitedly.

“Oh good,” Emilie chuckled under her breath, “I was worried I was leading us in the wrong direction… Compared to most parts of the world, this jungle hasn’t changed much since I was last here, but it’s still been hundreds of years.” She pushed through a thick line of trees and beamed as she pointed them to a crisp clear river, flowing quickly through the jungle and no doubt down to the faraway sea. “Here!” she called, waving them over, “we just need to go upriver!”

“Got it!” Chloé said eagerly. She stepped up to the river’s edge, hopping on one foot as she pulled her shoes off, stripping the rest of her clothing and tossing them to Mika, who began shoving the garments into his backpack.

“What are you doing?” Emilie asked with a frown.

“If there’s a river, we don’t really need to walk, do we?” Mika said with a smirk.

There was a small splash as Chloé leapt into the flowing water, and a moment later the surface roiled as her body took on its true form just beneath the surface. Chloé’s billboard sized face rose out of the river, dripping wet and grinning as she looked down at the two of them. At her full size the river was a channel was still wide enough for her to swim in, and just deep enough to allow her to dive beneath the surface. Her massive hand opened, and Emilie squeaked in surprise as the massive fingers wrapped around her and Mika, squeezing them together briefly before lifting them into the air.

Emilie’s ear flickered nervously beneath her wig as Chloé’s mouth opened before her, the exhaled breath washing over her face, “W-We could always walk!” she said.

“No,” Mika said with a smirk as Chloé’s hand tipped, letting the pair tumble down onto her tongue. “This is going to be faster.”

Chloé’s mouth closed, sealing the pair in. Emilie sighed, resigning herself to another journey within the Naga as the world shifted with her movements. Mika settled against her cheek, glancing towards the back of her throat and wondering if Chloé intended to swallow them, or simply leave them here. He couldn’t help but chuckle as her tongue flipped up, gently pressing him against her soft and elastic cheek, the round bumps of her tastebuds rubbing against his own face as she tasted him.

It doesn’t look like it’s going to take long to get there, Chloé thought, slipping into the river, they can probably just stay in my mouth.

She dove beneath the water, engaging her camouflage just in case. With her scales mimicking the water and rocks around her, she was all but invisible to any potential observers as she moved upriver. Idly she played with the two passengers in her mouth, occasionally poking and prodding at Mika and enjoying the familiar flavor. She had to fight a giggle as she felt Emilie scurry away from the appendage whenever she raised it in the catgirl’s direction.

It wasn’t long before the river opened up into a small lake, overseen by a massive waterfall. Chloé surfaced, remaining hidden as she slowly moved towards the billowing mists of the falls. When she was certain there was no human presence anywhere near them, she allowed her camouflage to drop, and leaning forward, she gently spat Emilie and Mika into her palm.

“Where is it?” Mika asked, peering around. “I don’t see any structures.”

“There,” Emilie said, pointing to the falls. “I’ve never been any further, but… It’s behind there.”

“A secret door behind a waterfall,” Mika mused, “Okay then.”

“Could you please put me on the shore?” Emilie asked, “I’ll wait out here.” She shuddered, “be careful, this place. I can feel its power, it’s like it’s hostile to me… I don’t think I would be safe getting much closer.”

“What do you mean?” Chloé asked with a frown, “you’re with us, even if you don’t go inside-“

“There’s more protecting these places than the traps,” Emilie said, looking up at the falls, “things that kept mankind from truly noticing them for all of these years… The Naga were more knowledgeable about higher planes of existence than any of us, and whatever their plans for the two of you are, they’re coming to fruition soon. If they don’t include me here, then I shouldn’t be here.”

Chloé and Mika looked at one another, and Chloé nodded. Wordlessly, she swam to the edge of the lake, lowering Emilie down to the shore. With a sigh the neko removed her wig, letting her feline ears twitch in the humid air, a moment later her tail uncoiled from her hiking shorts, and she relaxed, seemingly free from whatever feeling of unease had emanated from the temple to her.

“We’ll see you soon!” Mika called as Chloé began swimming towards the falls.

Emilie just nodded, waving to them with a smile.

The droplets of water hung like a haze in the air as they approached the roaring wall of water, and Mika held his breath as they passed through it. The weight of the water fell on him like a curtain, immediately soaking any of his clothes that had still be dry after the journey in Chloé’s mouth, and the pair of them had their hair plastered against their skulls as they emerged on the other side.

The far side of the waterfall opened into a vast cavern, and a pair of blue crystals sprang to life, lighting the way for the pair of them as they took in the view before them. The water ended in a raised stone platform, large enough that Chloé was able to slither the entirety of her snakelike form up onto it, there they found a series of tall sloping cut stone pillars that reminded Mika of the Khmer temples he’d read about. Stone faces gazed, unblinking, at the two of them as they focused their attention on the centerpiece of the platform, a steel grate protecting  a tunnel leading up into the hidden interior of the mountain. At the bottom a small stream flowed through the grate, the clear waters tumbling peacefully over the edge of the platform in a small mimicry of the massive waterfall outside.

“That’s strange,” Mika said, “did someone seal it up?”

“No,” Chloé said, moving closer, “The Naga built this…” She reached her hand out, touching the steel, then winced, pulling back as if shocked. “OW!”

“Let me try,” Mika said, “these bars, they’re thin enough for a human to slip through, maybe I’m supposed to go?” As Chloé lifted her hand up to the grate, Mika leaned forward, as if to leap through it, but he gasped in pain as a splitting headache struck him, causing him to tumble back onto Chloé’s palm.

“Are you okay!?” she squeaked, clutching him close and pulling him away.

Mika grunted as Chloé’s fingers curled tightly around him, “I’m fine!” he wheezed, sighing with relief as her grip loosened. “There’s some kind of protection on it, I can’t go through either.”

Move through together

The hissing command of the Naga goddess echoed through both of their heads at once.

“How!?” Chloé scowled, “I’m too big to fit through, if I make myself smaller we can’t move through it together.”

“Yes we can,” Mika chuckled, “Remember the last temple?”

Chloé’s eyes went wide as she realized what he meant, then she grinned slowly, “ I’ve got to cross over as a human, with you inside of me?” He nodded, and she giggled, lifting him slowly over her mouth, “It’s been too long since I’ve had the chance to do this,” she whispered, slowly opening her lips and letting her tongue loll out.

Mika felt the air rush around him as her fingers released him, letting him drop down into her waiting maw. Her lips snapped shut behind him as he bounced along her soft tongue, and as her slick saliva coated him, he readied himself for the familiar pull downward into her throat.

… Which didn’t come. Instead, he found himself jostled around in Chloé’s mouth for a few moments as she repositioned herself. He frowned, confused, but before he could ask Chloé what was wrong he was launched through the air once again as she spat him into her waiting cupped palms.

“What are you-“ he paused, looking down and realizing that Chloé had transformed, she’d simply done it with him in her mouth, and while she was standing before him as a very normal looking human girl, legs and all, he was now reduced to a handful of centimeters in the palm of her hand.

“It’s different holding you at this size,” she mused, “you’re still so…” She licked her lips, “ appetizing…” She flipped her hand, effortlessly sliding her fingers up under his arms, letting his legs dangle as her other hand came up to pull at his shoes. They came off easily, the doll sized footwear falling to the stone floor and out of sight, a moment later she was pulling at his pant leg, stripping him like she was unwrapping a favorite piece of candy.

When he was naked, she brought his body close to her face, letting her warm breath wash over him as she exhaled slowly. Her tongue came out, licking up his body, causing him to shiver as her saliva cooled on his skin. She lowered him along her body, letting him take in the vast hills of her breasts, then the smooth expanse of her belly. Idly her other hand came down, toying with her belly button a moment.

“It’s different being human,” she said quietly, “the urge to swallow you down isn’t as strong, but it’s still there…” She smiled playfully, “What about you? Are you still excited? Knowing it’s coming?” Her stomach growled slightly, the low gurgling echoing through the cavern and causing Mika’s heart to skip a beat. “Hmm… it’s ready for you,” she teased.

“Yeah,” he rasped, “I’m still pretty excited about this part, no matter what you look like.”

Chloé giggled, blushing slightly as her finger traced along her lower belly, “I wonder how far you’ll end up having to go this time?”

Mika’s gaze drifted below her belly button, imagining himself being sucked and squeezed through her lower digestive system. He was brought even lower, and his face was pressed against her soft vulva as she teasingly dragged his body along her womanhood, hot and musky as he passed, with a glinting wetness that hinted at her own arousal. She groaned as she continued to rub him against herself, bending over slightly as she inverted his body, letting his hair hang down as he hung upside down in her grip. His eyes went wide as he caught the slightest glimpse of her puckered behind.  

His stomach lurched as she lifted him back up to her face, and the giant brown orbs of her eyes focused down between his legs, and she smirked triumphantly as she saw he was rock hard.

“See you soon,” she said with a wink, lifting him once again over her mouth.

Mika looked down into the black chasm of her throat, feeling every heart beat as she readied to devour him. The fall felt almost like it was in slow motion, and he hit her tongue like it was a waterslide, the coat of sticky saliva lubricating his journey to the back of her throat as her mouth closed overhead. He winced at the sudden darkness, he’d gotten used to the low light inside of the Naga’s form, and the darkness inside of Chloé’s human mouth was a shock.

Chloé slowly pressed her tongue against the roof of her mouth, sealing him in the back of her throat and letting the slowly dripping saliva accumulate around her tiny snack. Mika felt the viscous liquid rising around his legs, warming him and making the already humid air feel almost cloying. He felt his world shift as Chloé slowly tilted her head back, and he shut his eyes, readying himself for the next part.

*GULP*

Chloé felt the bulge slide down her throat, and Mika grunted in surprise as the powerful muscles of her esophagus grabbed him tightly from all sides, squeezing his arms and legs tightly together as their squeezing force drove him downward. He sucked a breath in instinctively, and coughed as the thick coat of saliva around him flooded into his mouth. Outside Chloé traced a finger down her throat, following his progress. Mika was nothing but a small struggling lump to her, but for a human he was still on the larger side of what could be comfortably swallowed, his descent slowed for a moment, and Chloé frowned. With a grunt of frustration she gathered as much saliva as she could, and swallowed again.

“Ah!” Mika cried out in surprise as he was dropped into the open space of Chloé’s stomach, splashing down into the watery contents. The inside was warm, almost hot, and the ridged sides undulated as if eager to greet him as his hands traced along the walls. “Okay!” he shouted as loud as he could, “I’m in!”

Chloé didn’t need to be told, she could feel the small fluttering and poking motions as he walked around inside her belly. With a smirk she patted her stomach, and within it Mika could hear the steady thump each time her hand made contact.

“Okay, I’m going through the grate,” she said, her voice muffled and faraway to her stomach’s passenger.

She took a deep breath, walking towards the steel covering, preparing herself in case the same painful shock was present. Reaching out, Chloé wrapped a hand around the bar, and grinned as she felt nothing but the cold steel.

“It’s working!” she said, walking through the gap in the grate.

“Great!” Mika shouted, his voice just barely audible to Chloé, “Can you change back now?”

Chloé frowned as the tunnel on the far side of the grate lit up, the same blue crystals illuminating the new chamber. A vast rock wall greeted her, an apparent dead end, save for a small human sized door at the bottom.

“I think you’re supposed to stay in there for a while,” she said, walking forward. She glanced at the floor, the small stream that had led out before continued onward into the new passageway, flowing along a small trough along the right wall. She frowned as she saw various sigils glowing along the smooth stone, “There’s writing, it’s lighting up… but I can’t read it.” She blinked, squinting her eyes as the crystalline lettering began to glimmer in and out, darkening and lighting the tunnel at a steady rhythm that left a strange buzzing sensation in her head. “I’m going to keep going,” she announced, almost as much to convince herself as to tell Mika.

Steeling herself Chloé continued through the tunnel, fighting the urge to shut her eyes as the blinking crystal sigils intermittently provided her light. The buzzing in the center of her forehead grew more intense, and soon it was almost like she was walking against the wind during a hailstorm as she forced one foot in front of the other.

Mika grimaced as his skin began to itch, “Chloé, I don’t want to rush you, but is there any sign that you could transform back anytime soon?”

“No!” she said, picking up her pace, “This is…” She gulped, swaying slightly as the crystals fluttered in and out, almost like a strobe light. With a final cry Chloé sprinted forward, squeezing her eyes shut in a vain attempt to drown out the flashing crystals.

She gasped as the buzzing reached a fever pitch, opening her eyes just as the tunnel opened up, becoming a vast cavern. She screamed in shock as she felt her body transforming against her will, her legs fusing into her tail as her body began expanding outward. The crystals stopped flashing, and it was all Chloé could do to drag herself forward, righting her body as it grew to its true size. She grunted in pain as her head bumped the ceiling, and she tried to shift herself, pulling her arms free. The tunnel was immense, for a human, but for a Naga, she could just barely fit within it.

“Chloé? Is everything okay?” Mika called. He looked around the interior of her Naga stomach, grateful to have the soft light within her compared to the darkness of her human form. The itching was gone too, the acids having subsided with the transformation.

“It’s really tight!” Chloé called back, grimacing as she inched herself forward, “I can’t change into my human form for some reason, and I can’t turn around…”

Mika frowned, “Hold on, I’m coming out!” He walked to the entrance of Chloé’s stomach, and at his approach she opened the sphincter leading up to her throat. Getting on his hands and knees he began the slow crawl through Chloé’s esophagus, blinking the dripping saliva out of his eyes as she relaxed herself, easing his journey.

Chloé felt his probing hands reaching up at the back of her throat, and a moment later she felt her human lover clambering his way up over her tongue. She opened her mouth, letting her tongue stick out almost like a royal carpet to allow his departure. Mika shivered as he stepped out of the warmth of Chloé’s insides, her saliva and stomach juices cooling on his skin as he looked around.

Finally, he turned back to her, “I think it’s pretty obvious, your ancestors meant for this to be a one-way trip… no turning back.”

She nodded, “Okay, but…” she shivered, “I’m not used to being in tight spaces like this, I don’t really like it.”

“Not a lot of people do,” he said reassuringly, “I’ll go ahead, that way if there are any more surprises, you’ll see them happen to me first. Sound good?”

“Yeah,” she nodded with a smile, “Thanks.”

He glanced down the tunnel, lingering on the blue crystals for a moment, this temple was made by Chloé’s people, he thought hesitantly, they wouldn’t make it too dangerous, would they? Those crystals are interfering with Chloé’s abilities… but why? What’s next?

He led the way through the tunnel, walking a few dozen yards in front of Chloé as she squeezed her way through the passage behind him. She winced as her scales barely slid against the walls, and instead of the usual slithering motion of her body she was forced to drag herself using her arms.

Mika glanced at the small stream of water along the side of the chamber, letting his eyes follow the motion of it’s flow until it disappeared beneath Chloé’s cramped form.

We’ve got to be moving towards a source, he thought. Sure enough, within a few more minutes of traversing the tunnel the blue crystals lit up to illuminate a new chamber, vast and sparkling almost like the night sky. A faux sun sprang into being somewhere in the ethereal ceiling of the room, letting Mika see a vast underwater lake, feeding the stream of water that they’d been following all this time. The light also let him see a ring of the Lemurian fruit trees, arranged in a circle and towering towards the cavern ceiling. A small raised stone path through the water led to them, and from somewhere far away Mika could hear the sound of rushing water, no doubt the source of the lake itself.

“There are more Lemurian trees,” he called, waving her forward, “I’m pretty sure this is where we do the challenge.”

“Good,” Chloé grunted, dragging herself forward, “I’m tired of being cramped in- EEEP!”

Mika whirled around, his eyes going wide as a pair of immense stone doors slid closed around Chloé just as she entered the chamber. She didn’t have time to do anything but squeal in surprise as her head was caught in a circular gap as the stone plates slid together, pinning her in place. There was a sound of tumbling stone and sliding steel as the ancient lock mechanisms went into effect, holding Chloé in place with only her head sticking into the chamber. She grunted as she thrashed against it, her face flush with exertion as she tried to escape the stone collar holding her in place, but it didn’t budge.

“I-I can’t get out of it!” she shouted, panicking, “I can’t take my human form either!”

“Stay calm!” Mika said, running back to her. He looked up at her enormous face, the only part of her visible, and tried to give her a reassuring smile. “I’m going to figure out how to get this open, just try to relax, okay?”

“Okay,” Chloé whimpered.

Mika sighed, slowly walking along the stone bridge to the Lemurian trees. He glanced around, seeing the far side of the cavern, the waters, the glittering crystals covering the ceiling… None of it gave any clue about what to do next. He continued to explore the chamber, hoping to find some runes or signs, but nothing presented itself. He wasn’t sure how long he’d been searching, but eventually he saw Chloé looking dejected and bored, and he found himself making his way back to her.

“Sorry,” he murmured, “I can’t figure this one out yet…”

“I hate this,” Chloé scowled, “I hate not being able to move!” She struggled against the stone again, gritting her teeth and shaking her head from side to side as her tail thrashed behind her.

“Chloé,” he said slowly, “please stop.”

She did, panting from the exertion, “D-Do you think I’ll be stuck in here, if we can’t solve this?” Her voice had a pleading tone to it, as if asking Mika to come up with a solution.

“I… I don’t know,” he muttered.

In all temples before this one, the human has taken the risk, now it is you my child who will rely on his skill and wisdom.

“Risk!?” Mika said, “wait a minute-“

The voice of the goddess continued, either unaware or unheeding of Mika’s objection.

Trust each other, go beyond what you explored when you discovered your shared Destiny

The truth lies at the end of the tunnel

“A riddle,” Mika sighed, “trust each other… Most of these temples have been trust exercises, kind of, what do you think?”

“I’m not sure,” Chloé admitted, “truth lies at the end of the tunnel? We’re at the end of the tunnel, this room is all there is!”

Mika frowned, sitting at the edge of the pool and staring into the water, Truth lies at the end of the tunnel…

Hours had gone by, with no progress. Both Mika and Chloé were growing tired and frustrated, and as his own stomach growled, Mika couldn’t even begin to imagine how hungry the trapped Naga was.

“I should have brought something to eat,” he muttered, “even a granola bar would be amazing right now.”

“Uh, there is one thing we could eat,” Chloé said, gesturing with a nod at the Lemurian trees. Several of the fruit, ripe and ready, had dropped to the ground around the base of the trunks.

“Let me get you some,” Mika nodded, standing up.

 When he reached the trees, he gathered up as much of the fruit in his arms as he could, moving slowly to avoid dropping any of the large basketball sized spheres. One trip at a time he tossed them into Chloé’s waiting mouth, and she chewed excitedly, moaning in happiness as the fruit slipped down her throat. Finally he took the last of the available fruit, his arms growing sore from the effort as he carried Chloé’s final mouthful to her. This time, when she opened her lips, he simply leapt in himself, chuckling as his back bounced against her tongue.

“Uh, Mika,” she began slowly, bobbing his body up and down on her tongue as she spoke, “I can’t eat the fruit if you’re in there with-“

“Just chew carefully,” he chuckled, enjoying the warmth from the soft tongue against his back, “I’m tired, I don’t want to climb out.”

Chloé fought a giggle, but did as he asked. He glanced to his side, watching her massive molars crushing the ripe fruit to pulp. One of the juicy orbs burst, spraying his face with droplets of juice. He licked his lips, tasting the sweet flavor, and then with a shrug grabbed a large piece that had landed on her tongue near him. Even just a few bites were enough to help ease his fatigue, and as Chloé pressed him to the roof of her mouth, swallowing the fruit down, he swallowed his own morsel too.

“Well,” he said finally, looking at the roof of her mouth, “I’m sorry I took you out of the jungle into something so dangerous Chloé…”

“The goddess was right,” Chloé replied, “so far this has been a lot more dangerous for you than for me… and I’m sure you’re going to figure this out and get me free anyway.”

“Yeah,” he sighed, crossing his arms behind his head.

“I’m glad you took me out of the jungle anyways,” Chloé continued, “I’ve seen so much… I think I know why my ancestors wanted to protect humans now, your world is so wonderful! The cities, the people, all of the things you build and do!” She paused for a minute, “I want to fight for it, I’d rather die than let anything happen to it… or you.”

“Thanks,” Mika chuckled, “The feeling is mutual, I don’t know what I’d do if we’d never met Chloé, I can’t imagine going through life without you anymore.”

“When it’s all over, I can spend most of my time as a human,” Chloé said softly. “I realized back in India, we were having fun just like normal human friends, human lovers… I’ll still need to take my Naga form every few days, and when I need to eat, but I could be your human girlfriend who’s only sometimes a Naga. Wouldn’t that be nice?”

Mika frowned, “No,” he said firmly, “I don’t think so.”

Chloé started, “W-What!?”

“I had fun with you in India,” Mika admitted, “and maybe sometimes we could be like that, just a pair of humans on vacation, but you’re a Naga Chloé, and I love that about you.”

If Mika had been standing before her instead of relaxing on her tongue, he would have seen Chloé blush.

“What do you mean?” she asked hesitantly, “Do you really like my true form?” she gulped, “even more than my human form?”

“Your human form is cute,” Mika said with a smile, “beautiful even, if you’d stopped to talk to me back in college I’d have been over the moon about it…” He paused, trying to choose his words, “Your Naga form though, it’s… it’s beyond anything I’d ever seen, you’re beautiful, powerful… You make me feel safe.”

Chloé giggled, “Do you like my tail?” she asked in a teasing tone.

He chuckled, “Yes, Chloé, I even like your tail.”

“You’re just being nice,” Chloé countered.

“No, it’s true,” Mika insisted, “everything about you is enthralling…” He sighed, thinking back over their time together. “Do you remember the first temple we went into together?” he asked suddenly.

“Yeah,” she replied, “The Temple of Desire.” She sighed happily, remembering Mika’s trip deep within her womanhood… She scowled, feeling herself becoming aroused, but with no way to pleasure herself.

“When I walked along your tail, it was like…” he chuckled, “I don’t know exactly, I just know I was very turned on by the whole thing, being that close to you, and imagining what was on the other side of those scales…”

“Oklahoma is right, you really do like getting eaten, huh?” Chloé laughed in a teasing tone.

“Guilty as charged,” Mika smirked, “The idea of being swallowed down by you, slipping through your body and finally ending up in that tail has been on my mind way too often lately.” He sighed, “I guess I’ve gone through most of your body at this point, the only-“ he stopped, having a sudden realization.

Chloé froze too, and she slowly spat him out, letting him slide down her tongue until he was on the stone floor looking up into her enormous eyes. From the look she was giving him he knew she’d reached the same conclusion he had, and he wiped a bit of her saliva off of himself before speaking.

“Truth lies at the end of the tunnel,” he said finally.

“Yeah,” Chloé whispered, “I think you’ve got to go all the way through this time.”

“Beyond the stomach that seals destiny”

Mika looked up into her eyes, seeing his own reflection looking back at him, “Are you ready for it?” he asked softly.

“Let’s finish it,” She said with a nod, “one way or another, we’re done with these temples…”

He grinned, “Yeah, let’s finish it…”

Mika walked forward, and Chloé opened her mouth as wide as she could, letting her tongue flop out like a red carpet, inviting him in. As confidently as he could Mika began climbing up into her mouth. It was a familiar journey by this point, and he got down on all fours to crawl to the back of her throat. Chloé’s mouth closed behind him, and from below her tongue rose up, pressing him against the soft flesh at the back of her mouth and letting her uvula drape over him for a moment. He closed his eyes, enjoying the warm embrace before the familiar * gulp* sent him rocketing into her throat.

Mika closed his eyes, letting the powerful grip of her esophagus tighten around him. As always he couldn’t help but shiver as the slick, soft muscle pressed itself against his hardening manhood, and he gasped as Chloé slowed his journey, exerting control over her muscles in a way that would be impossible for a human, but which was becoming second nature to her. Outside Chloé smirked, playfully sliding Mika’s trapped body back and forth, enjoying the way her prey spasmed from the pleasure that her motions were causing.

Mika felt helpless, but in a good way, and he groaned with a smile on his face as Chloé’s powerful throat muscles forced him to orgasm, all while holding his hands tightly pinned against his sides. When the Naga was sure he had finished, a low rumbling chuckle rang out, vibrating the tight tube as it slowly began to send him further along.

The post orgasm haze was still with him as he slipped into her upper stomach with a wet plop, slowly rising to his feet in an almost groggy way with a goofy grin on his face. After taking a minute to steady himself, he continued forward.

“So is that going to happen every time I pass through your throat now?” he called.

“I just wanted to help you relax!” Chloé said sweetly. A giggle rang out all around him, “And besides, you usually have clothes on when I swallow you, so I couldn’t let the opportunity of a naked Mika in my throat go to waste!”

He shook his head in disbelief as he made his way to the sphincter at the far side of her lower stomach, his feet sloshing through the pooled stomach contents as he went. The walls seemed to groan in appreciation of his presence, and it was almost calming as he reached the entrance that would lead him lower. Slowly he stroked the flesh around the coiled sphincter, listening for the familiar friendly gurgle of recognition.

That’s right, I’m not prey, he thought, pursing his lips as he repeated the motion. When the same low bubbling sound echoed again, he nodded.

“Okay, I’m ready,” he shouted.

Chloé concentrated, and a moment later the sphincter to her second stomach sprang open, revealing the much darker red of the lower organ. He tensed slightly as he stooped over, stepping inside and feeling the floor go from smooth to ridged as he crossed into the more dangerous of the two stomachs.

“It’s only me,” he muttered, as if the stomach could hear him. There was no reaction, and he nodded, pleased that the more animalistic organ seemed to remember him in some way.

“Are you doing okay?” Chloé asked in a worried tone.

“Yes,” he called out, “it’s a lot easier than the last time I was here, that’s for sure.”  

Mika stopped, looking up as points of light lined the walls. He realized with a start that they were the glowing crystals lining the tunnel outside of Chloé’s trapped body. They began to flash in sync, creating an illusion of light flowing in one direction, guiding him towards the exit to Chloé’s lower stomach.

It seems like I’m on the right course, he thought.

“Uh, Mika, can you stop for a minute?” Chloé’s echoing voice called.

He frowned, “Sure, why?”

“N-No reason!” Chloé shouted, a hint of embarrassment to her voice.

There was a rumbling sound on the far side of the lower stomach, then a quick sound like water rushing through a tight space. Mika cocked his head, walking towards the spincter leading lower into Chloé’s body.

“I-I said just wait where you are!” Chloé stammered.

Mika started as he realized just what she was doing, “Oh uh, sorry-“

“It’s uh… empty now,” Chloé said sheepishly, “Also I’m pretty sure I figured out why there’s a water channel leading out of here, very convenient…”

“Right, convenient,” Mika muttered.

“Uh, Mika, I have a request?” Chloé called.

“What do you need?” he shouted back.

“When you get to the end, can you please not look at it?”

He almost burst out laughing, “What do you mean not look at it?”

“It’s an embarrassing part!” she insisted.

“Chloé, if I understand everything right, I’m going through it,” he chuckled, “that’s a lot closer than looking at it.” He heard her groan in humiliation, and rolled his eyes, “Chloé, I’ve seen it on your human form, it’s not a big deal!”

 

A frustrated sigh echoed out, “Fine…”

Of all the things to be worried about now, he thought nervously chuckling as he took in her lower stomach one final time. The dark red walls dripped their deadly acid at the far end of the tunnel, and while it wasn’t targeted at him necessarily, he realized that the Lemurian fruit had passed through this chamber already, and the brief protective effect it carried would soon fade. He glanced up at the crystals, visible through Chloé’s scales, through her insides, guiding him forward. No turning back, he thought, stepping up to the exit.

“Okay Chloé,” he shouted, “relax.” He heard her rumbling breath, and the world tremored slightly as  she shivered in response to his fingers curling around the center of the tight ring of muscle. Slowly, but forcefully, he pulled it open, revealing the way down into Chloe’s intestines.

With a nervous gulp, Mika stepped inside, and as soon as he did the way back snapped shut. Before he could react, he was hefted up by what at first felt like a series of impossible strong pale pink tentacles. The thick cilia of her intestines ferried him along, their soft wet tips probing at his body as he squirmed at the sensation. This seemed to excite them, and soon his skin was alight with a tickling sensation as they probed this new morsel delivered to the lowest part of Chloé’s digestive tract.

The sound of cilia became louder as he was pulled further along, and as the hundreds of stalks brushed against each other it sounded almost like trees in the wind, a strange rushing or fluttering sound. He closed his eyes and simply enjoyed it for a moment, soothed by the continuous drone of the tendrils.

Some part of him was aware that they were trying to extract nutrients from him, but they were soft, gentle, and the tingling as they brushed over his skin in unison wasn’t at all unpleasant. With a sigh he let himself go limp, feeling the hundreds of appendages squeeze tighter around him, slowly pressing him along the tunnel of her intestines. As he was passed through her tail, his stomach lurched as he was forced up, and then down again, his body traveling in a spiral motion as the tender cilia pressed him along.

Her intestines are coiled inside of her tail for extra length, he realized, it’s a much longer journey than it looks like from the outside…

Chloé shivered, feeling him drop deeper into her body. It was a strange sensation, most of what she ate was well dissolved by that point, but Mika’s solid body had an odd gliding sensation as it moved through her. Normally she wasn’t particularly aware of food going along her intestines at all, but she felt every slow squeeze of Mika’s wriggling form through the coils of her lower half.

“Oooh…” she groaned, feeling him take a particularly laborious turn. Something about him in there feels really good…

Mika blinked as the crystals began to blink again, catching his attention and adding to the strange sensory overload of the rushing sound and tingling touch of the cilia. He soon found himself fighting to remain lucid, starting in surprise every time he found himself slipping almost into a hypnotic state from the mixture of the twinkling light and way that her intestines cradled and soothed him. The distant sound of her heart beating softly was just barely audible beyond the other sounds, and he smiled as he heard the familiar rhythm.

“What’s it like?” Chloé’s voice called out, snapping him back to reality.

“It’s… different than I expected,” he replied. “I thought it would be another battle of wills or something, like with your lower stomach, but it’s just… nice, I guess.” The tendrils pushed him around another turn, cradling his body and slowly working him around the bend as he continued through the spiraled intestines.

“It feels pretty nice for me too,” she sighed, “I can feel every bit of that trip you’re taking! You’re not really filling, but it’s still satisfying to feel you there somehow, like you’re mine, and nobody can take you from me!”

“I like the sound of that,” Mika murmured, letting his gaze follow the flashing lights again. He yawned suddenly, surprising himself, “Chloé, I think I’m going to drift off here soon…”

“Go ahead,” Chloé said, feeling her own eyelids growing heavy, “I think you’ve got a long way to go still.”

Mika didn’t hear her, having already closed his eyes. The slow rushing wind sound of the cilia brushing together, and against him, quickly emptied his mind, and before he realized it he was asleep.

Mika watched as the Neko warrior practiced swordplay, her blade whipping through the air as she struck flying arrows away seconds before they hit her. She laughed wickedly as her human assailants appeared, clad in black.

Ninja? Mika thought. He squinted at the Neko as her ears flittered in anger, her tail flashing wildly from side to side. Wait, I know her, that’s one of the Neko that attacked us in the desert! But Chloé ate her…

The black clad ninjas screamed battle cries, leaping at her with their blades drawn. The last he saw of her was her blade meeting the first attacker’s, then everything went black.

Is this a dream? Mika wondered, or a vision? It felt too real, too raw, in some way for either of those.

Suddenly he was overlooking Paris, watching fireworks burst over the Eiffel tower from a lavishly furnished balcony. A black haired Neko woman lounged on a long cushioned chair as she watched the bursting lights, and a moment later she was joined by a familiar face.

“Charboneau,” Natasha greeted with a smile, sitting up. “Is it done?”

“The archeologists are dead,” the assassin nodded, using his good hand to pull a packet of cigarettes free from his pocket. He stuck the box in his teeth for a moment while he fished in the pocket for a lighter, but with a chuckle Natasha walked over to him, grabbing the box of cigarettes and reaching in for the lighter herself. The assassin raised an eyebrow as the Neko Princesse stuck one of the cigarettes in his mouth, and lit the tip with the lighter herself.

“Merci,” Charboneau sighed, inhaling the tobacco.

“Those shorten human lifespans,” Natasha warned, leaning on the balcony railing as she watched the fireworks.

“With the life I live Princesse, I don’t worry about lung cancer,” Charboneau replied, taking another long drag.

“And what do you think will kill you?” Natasha asked with a smug grin, leaning close to him.

Charboneau was suddenly on edge, and he raised his prosthetic hand, carefully aiming it at the Neko, “Another man, quicker on the draw? Or perhaps…”

“Say it,” Natasha laughed.

“I often think it will be you, Princesse,” Charboneau said, a strange grin coming over his features, “Am I staring death in the face now?”

Natasha didn’t answer, instead smiling at him and gripping his hand, leading the confused assassin into her apartment.

The world disappeared again, and Mika blinked in surprise, Charboneau? And Natasha? How am I seeing this?

Charboneau appeared again, but older this time, the way he’d been when Mika had last seen him. This time a grizzled man with a sour expression approached Charboneau at a café, and somehow Mika instinctively knew he was a mercenary.

“The cats told me to report to you?” the man growled, taking a seat.

“Indeed,” Charboneau smiled, “the rest of the team will arrive shortly, please order something.”

“The tea is great, ” Yukia chuckled, sitting across from them. She was disguised, with a thick black wig covering her ears and her tail nowhere in sight.

The scene disappeared again, and Mika was left trying to piece what he’d seen together.

What do these people have in common? He thought. A neko, Charboneau, a random mercenary? An ominous feeling came over him as he realized what it was, they’re all-

“People I ate,” Chloé said slowly, coming to his side. She was in her human form, and she laced her fingers through his as light filled his vision again. Charboneau, the Neko, and other people he didn’t recognize, they seemed to stand before the pair, unmoving like wax statues.

“So we can see their memories?” Mika asked.

“It’s like a library,” Chloé mused, walking by each of them, “and it’s not just their memories… It’s mine too.”

Suddenly they were back in the jungle, watching Chloé’s massive form rising over Mika for the first time. The scene kept tracing backwards, picking up speed as Mika watched days, months, years of Chloé’s life flash before his eyes. Her time in the jungle, her slow growth into her massive size, her duel with a frog the size of a dinner plate that constantly hunted for her, until she grew big enough to devour it in turn. Finally he saw the egg he’d hidden in his own forgotten memories, hatching slowly in the jungle and leaving the newborn Chloé alone to fend for herself.

“That’s amazing,” Mika breathed, “Is this… Is this because we passed the temple’s challenge?”

“It is part of our race’s power to store information,” the Naga goddess’s voice boomed.

There was a flash, and suddenly Mika found himself wedged between the massive globes of Chloé’s breasts as her Naga form was restored. The goddess herself, along with her own human priest resting on her shoulder, slithered into view. Below them the spinning blue orb of the earth rested peacefully, the blackness of space expanding all around them, punctuated by the stars.

“How is it done?” Mika asked eagerly, “and how far back does it go?”

“This one is eager to ask questions,” the priest chuckled, leaning against his own Naga’s neck.

“I’ve come to appreciate his curiosity,” The goddess chuckled, tapping the top of the priest’s head affectionately. She turned back to Chloé, “The information is stored genetically, shared across the entire Naga lineage, you should be able to access any memories any of your ancestors acquired.”

“A first-person account of all of human and Naga history?” Mika asked, awestruck.

“Why do you think we worked so closely with the Naga?” the priest asked with a smirk. “They were useful for protection of course, but when we bonded with them fully? Any knowledge our society needed; we had access to.”

“The relationship was mutually beneficial in many ways,” the goddess agreed, joining her human in smiling. It takes two, the naga and her human “The human seeks knowledge, and the Naga can use this connection to guide you to it.”

“Seek knowledge…” Mika muttered. “Well, we need to know more about the Neko clan, bring me to the last time they met with the Naga...”

The goddess waved as Chloé concentrated, clouding the planet and the stars away in a thick fog as she parsed the millennia of memories. He looked up, seeing Chloé grimace with effort.

“T-There’s a lot here,” she muttered, “friends, enemies, humans, Neko…”

They were suddenly in a vast outdoor amphitheater, a bowl shaped structure built into a hillside where dozens of Naga waited, coiled and looking down at a raised center stage. Each of the Naga had a human priest with them, and as Mika glanced over them, he saw people with features from all over the world, each dressed in what he guessed was their own culture’s priestly vestments.

Down on the stage a much smaller figure in a white robe nervously stepped up to address the gathered Naga. She had pale blond hair, and her catlike ears twitched nervously and then went flat against her head as she began to speak.

Emilie, Mika realized. She must have been the one to come and meet with them?

“What have you come to say to us Emilie?” one of the Naga boomed angrily.

“I’ve come to ask for mercy!” Emilie shouted, her tail twitching nervously from side to side. “My people suffer from a curse, the Naga have vast knowledge of medicine, science, and things beyond the ken of the Neko clan! You can help me find a cure! A solution!”

In the center the familiar green scaled Naga goddess that had guided them through their trials nodded, “Emilie, your people have already committed unspeakable atrocities, they have brought war against us, and against the humans that we protect.”

“This isn’t them!” Emilie shouted, “we’ve lived in peace with you for millennia, we could for millennia more! They just need help!”

The naga pursed her lips, “Emilie, we recognize you as a friend,” the goddess said finally, “So I will consider what to do…” she glanced at her tail a moment, then bent over, pressing her ear against her tail.

Her priest, Mika thought, he’s in there… like I was… or like I am right now I guess. He’s consulting all of their memories to try to find the right answer.

The goddess frowned as she listened to the voice within her tail, and her face paled. Mika felt a sinking feeling in his chest as the goddess reared herself up, visibly shaken. The other Naga looked at her, confused, and Emilie unconsciously took a step back.

“I don’t say this lightly,” the goddess began slowly, “but we have evaluated all of our knowledge, and we do not have a way to cure your people…” Murmurs rose through the crowd of Naga and their priests, and the goddess sighed. “Emilie, there is only one way to save the humans.”

“No!” Emilie begged, falling to her knees, “Please don’t!”

“We go to war,” the goddess declared, “until the last of the Neko are eradicated.” She gave Emilie a sad look, “You will be spared Emilie, but… only you. Please stay out of this.”

The world clouded, and Mika and Chloé soon found themselves across from the Naga goddess and her priest, hovering over the world once again.

“That day weighed heavily on me,” the goddess sighed. “Emilie still walks the earth, does she not?”

“She does,” Mika nodded, “she’s been a good friend and ally to us so far.”

The goddess gave a small smile, “I hope she found some kind of peace.”

“She’s still trying to save her people,” Chloé said slowly, “she hasn’t given up.”

That surprised the goddess, and she looked to her priest, “What do you make of our decision?” the goddess said slowly, turning back to them. “You two will be the ones that will have to finish this, Natasha is making her final moves even now.”

Chloé glanced down to Mika, and as their gazes met a silent understanding was formed between them. With a grim look Chloé slowly raised her head to meet the Naga goddess’s eyes again.

“I don’t agree,” she said softly.

“You don’t understand-“ the priest began.

“We do,” Mika cut him off, “they’re doing horrible things, but… If we can save them, we’re going to.”

“There is no way to remove the curse!” the goddess said, and edge coming into her voice, “Mika, Chloé, you two are the last scions of our power, seeds hidden away in preparation for this very moment! Emilie was my friend once too, but you cannot let your affection for her jeopardize the human race! The Neko have no future, they have only females remaining, even if they were saved somehow they will slowly disappear and in time be forgotten, save by us.”

“She doesn’t have to be the last one,” Mika said slowly.

“Mika,” Chloé warned, but it was too late.

“I’m capable of giving the Neko clan children,” he said, “they can have a future.”

For the first time in the visions and dreams she’d appeared to them in, the goddess of the Naga seemed caught off guard. The image of wisdom and divinity was shattered as she stammered a moment, looking to her priest for answers, and meeting a human gaze just as shocked and confused as her own.

“T-This isn’t how it is supposed to be!” she stammered finally. “The cycle is coming to its end!”

“Cycle?” Chloé asked with a frown.

The goddess sighed, “The elder races came to the earth from beyond the stars, the Naga, the Neko, the great trees, and many more… Thus began our cycle, the time which we would be present and active in the world. Of those of us who came from beyond, few remain, and soon we will all be gone, bringing our cycle to an end.”

“Are you saying that this ends with all of the Neko and Naga dead?” Mika asked softly. 

“Not dead, but you two will join us,” the goddess said with a small smile, “this doesn’t need to be done in any great hurry, you may live your lives to the fullest and then join us when they are over.”

“And the Nekos?” Mika asked slowly, “Emilie?”

“If all goes to plan, you two will defeat the Neko and their leader, Natasha,” the goddess explained. “Emilie is undying and unaging, but she is no true immortal… Even one such as her will pass from the world eventually, and with no male Neko to carry on the lineage she will be the last of them.” The goddess glanced down at the earth, “there are others of course, Dagon’s children, Mermaids you call them, they are fading too, all of the races that came when we did are.” She sighed, “ Humanity will remain, and the Naga, through your descendants, mankind’s guardians…

Mika looked down at the earth, spinning slowly below them. He didn’t understand a lot of what had been revealed, but he was certain he understood enough.

“Yes,” he said finally, “We’ve followed your plan so far, we’ve become the people you wanted us to be, right?”

“You are my fellow priest,” the man on the goddess’s shoulder nodded.

“And you are a Naga,” the goddess nodded to Chloé.

“So we’ve earned the right to our own decision,” Chloé said with a grin.

“And our decision is that we’re saving the Neko, I don’t know how, but that’s what we’re doing,” Mika said firmly.

“Very well,” the goddess said grimly, “If… If this is truly what our last scions have decided, then we have no choice but to support you in any way we can. The end of your rite will occur in the temple of Eternity, where you first met one another. There is power there, Natasha seeks to steal it from you, from us…” Her mouth quirked into a smile, “I could not use it to help Emilie, but… perhaps you will find a way.” She looked down to the earth, crossing her arms in thought, “If you do save the Neko, you will have diverted from our plan, it may begin a new age, a new cycle altogether… Not only would you see our peoples return to prominence in the world, but others may rise again as well, or perhaps it will be new arrivals entirely? There are many strange beings beyond the stars. I wish you luck.”

The stars around them began to glow bright, exploding into supernovas that filled their vision with a halcyon brightness that blocked out everything else. The Goddess disappeared, as did the swirling blue marble of earth. Chloe appeared before him in her human form, holding a hand out with a smile and beckoning him to join her. With a grin he took it, and the world shifted once again.

Mika and Chloé were alone again suddenly, standing across from one other in a ballroom far grander and more elaborate than the one they’d danced in in India. Mika smiled as he looked down at the pair of formal outfits that had appeared on the two of them , and the same long slow song they’d enjoyed before was playing from somewhere.

“We don’t have much time left,” Chloé said, taking his hand with a smile, “but since I can make anything for us when we’re connected like this, I thought we could dance again?”

“May I have this dance?” Mika asked, grinning as he extended a hand.

As the world faded, the pair slowly swayed in each other’s arms to the sound of the music.

Mika awoke with a start, a strange fruity smell filling his nose as the cilia deposited him in a smooth chamber. He struggled for a moment, trying to get his bearings, but soon felt himself being sucked by the smooth muscles around him towards a point somewhere below him. He shivered as his foot was forced out through a tight ring of muscle, the cold air of the temple shocking him after the long warm journey through Chloé, and a moment later the chill spread up to his knees as his legs were forced out.

“M-Mika, stop struggling!” Chloé grumbled, grimacing as she tried to force him out. Very little of what she expelled was so solid, and it was taking an embarrassing amount of effort to finish Mika’s journey.

Mika felt his lower body slide out as the muscles gripped him, slowly forcing him out of the tight  hug, which squeezed hard against his shoulders next. He looked down, finding the stone floor with his dangling feet, and with one final push he was free, stumbling for a moment as he blinked in the low blue light of the crystal-lit cavern.

“Whoa,” he muttered. He spun around, seeing Chloé’s anus for just a moment, before her scales quickly slid back into place over it.

“Y-You didn’t see it, did you?” Chloé asked.

“I did,” he laughed.

“Mika!” she groaned, “t-there’s nothing attractive about that part!”

“That’s for me to decide,” he teased, and while he couldn’t see it, he could imagine her blushing face as she growled in annoyance. “Right,” he sighed, “Now how do I get you out of…” his voice trailed off as he saw a human sized silhouette carved into the rock wall, a blue right of light springing into being around it like a halo.

After all of the riddles it’s nice to get at least one hint that’s obvious, he thought, walking over to it and stepping inside.

The stone plates ground together, and the sounds of sliding locks echoed through the temple as the collar around Chloé’s neck receded, the towering carved doors sliding away as the Naga was freed.

“Finally!” Chloé laughed gleefully. She slithered into the massive chamber, letting her body slide into the water with a splash as she stretched her stiff muscles. Mika joined her, smiling as he walked to the water’s edge. It was cool as he dipped a toe into it, but not at all unpleasant as he jumped in himself.

“I think there’s an underwater passage out of here,” Chloé said, glancing down into the lake, “I feel a current down there… I’ll bet it leads out to the front, I can just pop you in my mouth and we’ll be back to Emilie in no time!”

“I guess we’re forging our own path now,” Mika said, treading water as he looked up at her.

“Yeah,” Chloé said slowly. She chewed her lip, “So, if we’re going to save the Neko people… Does that mean you’ll have to be with Emilie at some point?”

Mika blushed, “I’m sure we can explore some other options, science can do a lot, but… I don’t know, maybe?”

“Do you find her attractive?” Chloé asked, a mischievous smirk coming over her.

“Sure,” Mika said quickly, too quickly, “I mean she’s beautiful, any man could see that, but I uh…” he cleared his throat awkwardly.

“It’s fine,” Chloé giggled, “if this has to happen, it might as well be with someone we like at least.” Chloé tapped her chin a moment, “I wonder if it’s possible for two women to share a man, like have sex with him at the same time?”

Mika blinked, “Uh… yeah, I mean, if everyone involved agreed, I’ve heard of that kind of thing.”

“I’ll look it up on the internet when we get out of here,” Chloé declared.

“No!” Mika coughed, “I mean uh… The internet might not be the best place to research that.”

Chloé nodded, “Yeah, I haven’t used it much, but the couple of times I have tried it gave me some really weird results.” Her eyes went wide with excitement, “You know who would know a lot about that? Oklahoma, I’ll just ask her about the best way to make that work, she seems to know a lot about sex and men and things like that.”

“Yeah, I got that idea too,” Mika muttered.

With a sigh he let himself float on his back a moment, gazing up at Chloé’s enormous face with a smile as he thought about what lay ahead for the two of them.