- Text Size +
Perhaps the less written of the next five hours, the better.

Tori was creative in her sadism; she'd spent years at the hospital imagining what she could do to a little man given the opportunity.

Perhaps the only saving grace for Greg is that she still hadn't gotten to anything permanent. She would rip his intestines out later, according to her plan. And she'd leave his penis intact the whole time—she wanted it that way. Without a penis, he wasn't a man.

She would only destroy men.

As the evening wound down into a twilight of continuous pain, Greg finally began to break. He knew all he had to do was get out of this.

Indeed, perhaps Sir George would take pity on him. There was no way that he'd intended Greg to face down a homicidal bitch.

Except….

She'd called him Greg. She knew his name.

"how…did you know…my name," he panted, as she slowly dislocated his right arm.

"SILLY BUG. DID YOU THINK HE'D FORGET TO TELL ME YOUR NAME?"

"sir…george…?"

"WHO ELSE?"

Greg's anger welled up, but had nowhere to go. The bastard. He could've taken Greg out painlessly. But that wasn't his way.

If he survived this, he'd see the old Brit hung.

But he wasn't going to give up.

* * *

As the sun began its slow ascent over the desert, there came a knock at the door.

Greg lay back in massive pain. Tori was letting him rest for a bit, letting him regain his strength before she really hurt him.

He was upset for a number of reasons, because he was healing. And the bitch knew it. She was going to let him get better to hurt him all over again.

He was her punching bag.

Tori swore under her breath. "WHAT THE FUCK?"

"HOUSEKEEPING."

"DAMN IT," said Tori, as she got up and headed to the door. "COME BACK LATER."

"NO SPEEKY?"

"FUCKING WETBACKS," murmured Tori. "LISTEN," she said, opening the door.

She didn't complete the sentence, due to the fist impacting her face with extreme force.

"WHAT THE FUCK?"

"HANDS UP," said the woman at the door, brandishing a gun. "I'M HERE FOR THE SHRINKY DINK."

"FUCK YOU, BITCH," said Tori, circling. "HE'S MINE."

"I DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU," the Latina said, as she took a step in. "WELL…NOT EXACTLY TRUE. BUT I WON'T HURT YOU, IF YOU GIVE HIM UP. NOW."

"FUCK OFF," said Tori, and she lunged at the maid, who simply stepped to the side and flipped Tori into the wall with enough force to leave her a crumpled ball on the floor.

"WELL, THAT WAS FUN," said the Latina, as she scanned the room for her quarry. Presently, she saw him, and approached.

"OKAY, GREG, TIME TO GO."

She lifted him up gently, and Greg stared up at her, his head swimming.

"julia?" he asked, as he drifted off into unconsciousness.

* * *

Greg awoke slowly, his head throbbing. He looked down at himself, and saw that someone had tended to his wounds. He was half-covered in antibacterial cream, and he could see his arm was held together in a crude splint.

He actually felt okay. His arm had pulled itself back into the socket, or been put there—he wasn't sure, and didn't care. He wasn't ready to run a marathon, but he was capable of walking, and he thought in a few more hours, he might be ready for something more vigorous.

He sat up, and though his head ground against itself unpleasantly, he looked around.

He was on a kitchen table, in the middle of a modest apartment. He tried and failed to figure out where it was.

It couldn't have really been Julia, could it? No. That would be too big a coincidence. Besides, given how he'd left her, he wouldn't expect she'd want to save him. He'd let his parents pay her off.

But as he thought this, she walked into the room, radiant as she'd been five years ago, but more so—she had grown into young womanhood, and she was flawless.

"SIT DOWN, GREG," she said.

"julia, I—"

"SIT DOWN! YOU'RE NOT IN ANY SHAPE TO BE STANDING UP. I DIDN'T GO KICK SOME GIRL'S ASS SO THAT YOU COULD DIE IN MY KITCHEN."

Greg sat back down. "it's, uh—" He couldn't get the words out. The woman he'd loved—still loved, really—was at the table now, standing just over one hundred feet tall, and his heart skipped a beat.

For her part, Julia smiled. "IT'S GOOD TO SEE YOU, TOO. THOUGH I'D NEVER HAVE EXPECTED OUR REUNION TO BE LIKE THIS."

"no, me either. julia, look, there's something you have to know…."

Cocking an eyebrow, Julia asked, "THIS WOULDN'T HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH HOW WHEN YOU WERE EIGHTEEN, YOU LET YOUR PARENTS PAY MY MOM AND I TO GET THE HELL OUT OF YOUR HOUSE, WOULD IT?"

"um…yeah. about that…."

"YOU WERE EIGHTEEN. AND STUPID. AND I WAS TOO. GREG, IT WASN'T MEANT TO BE. I'VE FIGURED THAT OUT."

"no, julia—my parents were wrong. i was wrong. i don't need their money. not if it means losing you."

Julia smiled, the dimples in her cheeks the same as they'd been that night seven years ago. "OH, GREG, THAT'S SWEET. I THINK YOU EVEN MEAN IT. BUT YOU'RE JUST HAVING A PROFOUND BOUT OF GRATITUDE FOR ME SAVING YOUR LIFE."

"no! i realized this when i was helping an amish girl decide what she wanted to do. i realized then that nothing's more important than love."

"WELL," said Julia, her smile fading just a touch. "GREG, UH….I'M NOT READY FOR LOVE. NOT RIGHT NOW."

Greg looked up at his onetime lover, for a moment, silenced.

"AFTER WE LEFT YOUR HOUSE, MY MOM AND I HEADED WEST. I ENROLLED AT UNLV, SHE TOOK CARE OF THINGS FOR SIR GEORGE. THEN, SHE GOT CANCER…."

Julia's fists tightened. "HE WASN'T VERY SUPPORTIVE. I SUPPOSE MAIDS AREN'T WORTH CHEMOTHERAPY. WE SPENT THE MONEY YOUR PARENTS HAD GIVEN US TRYING TO KEEP HER ALIVE. BUT…."

Greg dropped his head. "oh, no."

"SHE DIED A YEAR AGO. AND I TOOK HER JOB WITH SIR GEORGE. HE STILL HASN'T FIGURED OUT THAT I KNOW MORE ENGLISH THAN 'CLEAN NOW?' I MEANT TO DESTROY HIM.

"BUT THEN, I SAW HE WAS GOING TO DESTROY YOU. AND I MAY NOT BE READY FOR LOVE, BUT I STILL LIKED YOU ENOUGH TO KEEP YOU FROM DYING."

"thanks," said Greg. "i'm sorry about your mom."

"WELL, THANKS. I KNOW YOU ARE, GREG. AND…."

Julia sat down heavily. "I STILL HAVE MORE TO DO, GREG. WE WERE GOING TO GET MARRIED AT 18, BUT FRANKLY, I'D LIKE TO GO TO LAW SCHOOL. I'VE GOT SOME TIME TO FIGURE OUT WHAT I WANT TO DO."

"i understand," said Greg, and the funny thing was, he did. Julia didn't want to get married to him even if he was a billionaire, because she wanted to earn her happy ending.

He wanted to earn his, too.

"would you mind being friends for now?" he asked, the question surprising him.

Julia looked down at him, and smiled widely. "SI. BUT I'M CONFUSED. WHEN DID GREG FLETCHER START GROWING UP?"

* * *

They spent the rest of the afternoon getting to know each other again. It was a lot of fun; rekindling a friendship always is.

Julia surprised herself just a bit when she asked Greg if he wanted to make out.

"i thought you weren't ready for love?" he'd asked the beaming giantess.

"I'M NOT," said Julia. "BUT THE WAY I SEE IT, THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH A LITTLE HOOKUP."

Greg swallowed hard. He was feeling almost perfect now, and staring at the body of a gorgeous woman—a body he was more than a little familiar with.

"all right," he said. "what do you want to do?"

Julia laughed melodiously. "OH, GREG, DON'T WORRY. WE'RE GOING TO DO QUITE A BIT."

* * *

Meanwhile, in a suite at the Venetian, Sir George was swearing a blue streak.

"It's bad enough my fooking maid fooking took fooking Greg Fletcher from my best assassin—and beat up my assassin to boot—but how the fook can we not have an address or picture or a geolocator hit by now?"

"For the last time," said the young man assigned by the company responsible for the game, "your assassin destroyed the geolocation capabilities of the suit. Which, incidentally, goes on your tab. As for the second question, Sir George, no matter how many times you bark an order at us to get you your maid's address, we're not going to. You hired us to run this game. You did not hire us to be your lackeys. And if you don't stow your anger quickly, you're going to find that we give the authorities an up-close look at the goings-on in your camp."

"You wouldn't fooking dare," said Sir George, rising. "I'll kill you."

"Sir George," said the man, turning, "I have more power at my disposal than you will ever know. We'll be back tomorrow."

"What for?"

"To award the prize to the victor, of course," said the man. "And to collect our stuff and get the hell out of here."

* * *

Julia leaned back in her bed, giggling a bit as a tiny man navigated on her stomach.

She had always enjoyed the power she had over the young heir. But this was something else altogether. The power she felt now was something else entirely. The power of a goddess.

She felt his tiny feet slide over her stomach, and chuckled again. "TRYING TO DECIDE WHERE TO GO?" she asked.

"uh—" said the tiny man on her tummy.

"HEAD SOUTH," she said. "I WANT TO FEEL YOU INSIDE ME."

"i don't think it's big enough for you to feel," said the tiny man, walking toward her snatch.

"NOT 'IT,' GREGGY. 'YOU.'"

She knew what Greg was thinking of that directive, even if he didn't say so. She wiggled happily as he slid himself along her outer lips. Then, she inhaled and held her breath as she felt him slowly massaging her labia, slowly working her clit.

He was getting her very wet.

And then, she felt him slide inside of her. "OHHHHH…." She thundered, as the tiny man pushed further in.

She wasn’t getting back together with Greg—she still had her own wild oats to sow.

But two or three years from now might be a different story.

Especially if he kept this wonderful, wonderful suit.

* * *

A few hours later, they were both cleaned up, and now, minds cleared, they were talking business.

"look, if you help me directly, i think i forfeit the bet. i can't accept direct help."

"DOESN'T MATTER," said Julia. "YOU DIDN'T REVEAL YOURSELF TO ME—I KNEW YOU. AND YOU CAN ASK FOR ASSISTANCE AS LONG AS YOU DON'T PROMISE ME ANYTHING MONETARY. AND I'D PAY TO FORCE SIR GEORGE TO PAY OUT A BILLION DOLLARS. SO I'LL BE HAPPY TO GET YOU IN THERE."

"don't you think they probably know you betrayed sir george?"

"THINK IT? GREG, I'M COUNTING ON IT. THE SECOND I WALK IN THERE, THEY'RE GOING TO DETAIN ME. IT'LL GIVE YOU THE TIME YOU NEED."

Greg frowned. "i don't like it. he'll hurt you. he'll never let you get away with besting him."

"DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME," said Julia. "I HAVE A FEW ACES IN THE HOLE. AFTER ALL, MY ROOMMATE'S A BLACKBELT."

At this, Greg looked across the table at a gorgeous busty brunette. "laurie, talk julia out of this, would you?"

"NO, GREG…SHE'S RIGHT. IF WE LET HIM WIN, IT'S ONLY GOING TO EMBOLDEN HIM. WE NEED TO BEAT HIM SOLIDLY. IT'S THE ONLY WAY."

Greg sighed. "all right. but we'd better fucking win."

"OH, DON'T WORRY," said Laurie. "I'VE FOUND THAT LITTLE MEN CAN BE PRETTY WILY IF THEY NEED TO BE."

"LET'S GET SOME SLEEP," said Julia. "TOMORROW'S GOING TO BE A BIG DAY."
"they're all big," said Greg, disconsolately. He couldn't shake the feeling that something bad was about to happen.

But he knew Laurie was right. They had to beat Sir George. They had to beat him badly.

Tomorrow, they'd find out if they could.