- Text Size +
Greg awoke to a rhythmic, creaking sound. He rose, and stretched, and watched as the titanic couple made love first thing in the morning. He had to admit, it was an awe-inspiring sight—though he didn’t mind that he was no longer ground zero for the action.

After a while, Jenny headed to the bathroom to shower, and Greg began his plan to get out of the room. Once he was out in the open, it should be a snap to get to the Bellagio.

At least, that’s what he thought.

* * *

When Jenny and Pat were finally dressed and ready to go—she in an immodest skirt, he in shorts and a t-shirt—Greg was ready. She’d be bringing her purse along, he reasoned, and while three inches tall was hardly stealthy, he wouldn’t be hanging out there very long.

So he’d snuck inside the purse that she lifted up, and he hung tight as it swung to and fro.

He kept his eyes open, and waited for just the right moment. After all, it wouldn’t do to be found out by the woman. After all, if Heather and Andrea hadn’t thought it wise to alert Jenny to his presence, who was he to argue? He just needed to get out when the getting was good.

That moment came sooner than he thought. The couple had headed to the buffet immediately, and Jenny had stowed her purse under the table while they ate. Taking care to make sure that he was unseen, Greg snuck out into a sea of humanity.

* * *

Meanwhile, Sir George was putting Plan B into effect.

“Yes,” he said into the telephone, as the maid removed the morning’s breakfast, “that’s precisely what I want you to do.”

“You realize,” came the voice from the other end of the line, “that you’re cheating this guy?”

“Cheating? My dear Ms. Stevens, you of all people should know that power is all about having the ability to impose one’s will. Or have you forgotten the favor I did you and your father?”

There was a brief silence on the other end of the line, until the woman said, simply, “Very well. I’ll be looking for him.”

“Yes,” said Sir George, “you will.”

* * *

Victoria Stevens scanned the Bellagio like a falcon stalking its prey. It was an apt analogy; Stevens was a predator, and a fantastic one. Her time in the hospital had mellowed her anger, but it had not dulled her skill. Sir George had known her father, and he had use for a blonde bombshell with a killer’s instinct. He had rescued her from the mental institution that she’d landed in after killing that man.

Sir George had not believed her, of course; nobody did. Well, Kathy and Liz had known—the bitches had betrayed her. But Sir George had finally found out what Tori had always known. The story was real.

Of course, since leaving the hospital, Tori had eliminated three other people, one the old-fashioned way, two via murder. Sir George played rough.

She didn’t know what he wanted her to do with Greg, but she knew that she wasn’t to let him get to his destination. If he made it into the Bellagio, she was to detain him, certainly. And if she was too rough detaining him….

Sir George had never complained before. Her tactics got results. She smiled as she imagined the feeling of squashing the tiny man like a bug.

This was going to be the best assignment yet.

* * *

Greg dodged and weaved, taking pains not to be seen.

At three inches tall, he was not invisible, not by a long shot. His size would make the trek easier, but paradoxically, more difficult.
His plan was sound: he was going to try to hitch rides with tourists wandering the strip. He knew he was on the south end of the strip right now, meaning most everyone leaving would be going north. He would try to find someone to carry him with.

He had no illusion that it would go smoothly, but he had almost four days for this to work. All he had to do was keep switching and moving until his host hit the Bellagio. Once there, he’d worry about getting to the suite.

For now, though, he was trying to sneak along a bank of slot machines without being seen by the people feeding them quarters.

After a while, he saw a good option, a couple of fortysomething women feeding the machines, with shopping bags at their feet. Sure, it was possible they were staying at the Luxor and were going up to their room soon. Greg thought it more likely that they were down on the south end of the strip for the moment and would be heading north soon.

And the bags would be a perfect place for him to hide.

So he pulled himself inside amidst a T-shirt and some jewelry and waited for them to leave. Twenty minutes later, they were on their way.

* * *

Nine hours later, Greg was getting tired.

He was on his eighth shopping bag at this point, and he was beginning to despair that he might never see the Bellagio. Indeed, for all the switching and back-and-forth, he had made it only as far as the MGM Grand.

He was currently inside a bag carried by a fourteen-year-old boy, which contained some random crap from New York New York. Greg was looking for an exit strategy, as the family had only gone over there for dinner; the lad was going to be looking for the elevators soon, and Greg did not want to be found by a teenaged boy.

He got his wish as the boy stepped on the elevators and set his bag down; Greg quickly clambered out of the bag and moved into the corner, hoping to become as invisible as possible. It worked well enough. The boy left on his floor, and Greg silently cursed at being out in the open.

For a moment, he wondered if he would’ve been better off chancing the boy’s room, but he didn’t have long to debate, as the bell dinged and a group of four women, dressed to the nines, boarded the elevator in a sea of perfume and skin.

Greg gaped at the women, who appeared to be in their mid-twenties; they were all stunning, and all clearly in full “What Happens In Vegas, Stays In Vegas” mode.

For his part, though, he had to act quickly. The women had been too intent on talking to notice the three inch tall man in the corner, but he knew that could change at any moment. If they noticed him—or worse, if the next group of God-knows-who noticed him—well, he had to take a chance.

When the immense Asian woman bent down to adjust her nylon for a moment, setting her purse down, Greg prepared to make a move. He ran toward the open purse at full speed, and was just about there when he heard a sudden screech.

He looked up, and saw the woman looking back at him, wild-eyed. “OH MY GOD, BRITT—DO YOU SEE WHAT I SEE?”

The blonde in front of her looked back, and followed her gaze to Greg’s position. “WHAT THE—HOLY CRAP!”

Greg sighed disconsolately as the other two women turned to look at him. He was done moving for the night—he was caught, and good.

* * *

The girls had reversed course the second they saw the little man; Amy had grabbed him and placed him in her purse, and when they hit the lobby, Brittany had pushed the button for the sixteenth floor. They could go to dinner anytime. This kind of thing happened once in a lifetime.

The four women—they still thought of themselves as girls, even if they were all out on their own now—had decided Vegas would be a great place to get together, given that they were spread pretty much to the four corners of the country now. They’d grown up together in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, but who wants to go to a reunion in South Dakota? No, Vegas sounded like a great place to get together. Besides, given Angie’s recent engagement, they could have a pre-bachelorette party. At least, that was the reason they gave for the trip.

They got to the room, and Debbie fumbled with the key card, before she finally got the room open. They quickly made their way to Brittany’s bed, and Amy spilled the contents of her purse, including the little man, out onto the bed.

Greg, for his part, shook his head and looked up at the assembled throng. It was intimidating, to say the least; four immense, beautiful women staring down at him. He felt self-conscious, to be sure. And not just because he had no idea what these women were planning.

After a moment, he decided to take the bull by the horns.

“hi,” he offered. “uh…my name’s mike.”

The Asian woman who had grabbed him introduced herself, as did her blonde bombshell of a friend. An attractive brunette offered her name as Debbie, and a raven-haired beauty introduced herself as Angie.

After a few moments, Amy spoke.

“So, little man, what are we going to do with you?”

“well, you see, i really need to get to the bellagio. the guy who shrank me is there, and….”

“Oh, I didn’t ask what you wanted us to do with you,” purred Amy.

“Amy! What are you doing?” asked Angie, reproachfully.

“Well,” said Amy, lips curling into a smile, “it seems to me that a little man might make us all rich and famous. After all, who’s ever heard of a man the size of a finger?”

“That’s true,” said Brittany. “We could go to the press tomorrow, and make millions.”

“Better yet, we go to the government. Can you imagine what they’d do for us?” Debbie smiled an evil smile. “This is a great idea.”

“I don’t know,” said Angie. “I mean, he is a person….”

“Oh, come on, Angie. He’s three inches tall. He’s not a person!” Amy smiled at Greg sorrowfully. “At least, not a big enough person that he’d be missed.”

Greg thought about arguing, but knew it was pointless; instead, he was scanning the room for the possibility of escape. There was one thing that was certain: he probably should’ve stayed with the boy.

After a moment, Amy spoke up again.

“Well, we have all night to consider what to do with our friend, but you know, something occurs to me. Every one of us, except for Angie, is single, right?”

The group mumbled an affirmative.

“Well, I know I wasn’t averse to hooking up on the trip. It’s been a few months for me, and I have some…itches, you know? And three inches may be on the small side, but….”

“Oh my God! You wouldn’t!”

“I think we all should get a turn with him. Even Angie. After all, this is her last fling, and Rob couldn’t object to her playing with a guy smaller than his cock, right?”

The group dissolved in laughter. Except, Greg noticed, for Angie. She simply asked, “Who goes first?”

“I do, it’s my idea,” said Amy. “Then Angie—bride-to-be’s due. Britt and Debbie, you can flip for it.”

“Okay,” said Angie. “But we’re going to go to the other room to…do this, right?”

“Right,” said Amy. “I’ll head there right now.”

* * *

Greg was nervous as he’d been the entire week. He wasn’t worried about the duty he would soon have to fulfill—after all, he was practiced enough that he assumed he’d acquit himself well. And he wasn’t even that frightened of Amy, not yet; she’d keep him alive for the others’ sake.

But he knew his days were numbered with this group. If he didn’t escape soon, he’d lose the bet and maybe more.

For the moment, he decided he’d try to do the best job possible in pleasing these giantesses. If they enjoyed his ministrations, perhaps they’d think twice before driving off to Area 51.

The door closed behind them, and Amy lifted him to eye level. She was intimidating as hell, a 120-foot-tall beauty with cold black eyes, which fixated on Greg.

“Well, my little pet, I’m not going to dawdle. You’d best do a good job on me. If you do, I might just suggest to the group that you stay with us as our sex toy. We could ship you back and forth via UPS. I think that’s probably your best chance at a decent life, don’t you?”

With that, Greg was unceremoniously dropped below and enormous skirt, and watched as a hand pulled nylons down and spread gigantic lips….

And he was plunged into a moist cavern which suddenly shut on him. He wasn’t unprepared for the moment, but he was disoriented by the quickness of it all. It was all he could do to keep from panicking, but he knew he had to calm down, and figure out a way to please the titanic threat.

So he quickly and carefully began to slide himself back and forth through the meaty pillows of her vagina, noting with satisfaction that the lubrication was increasing at a reasonable rate. He did this for several minutes, while feeling the cavern dip and sway and occasionally spasm.

After a while, he felt the barest hint of air behind him; the woman was fingering herself. Greg chose not to be insulted, and instead threw himself into the job more, pushing and pulling himself as best he could, thrusting and pushing and pulling and pushing and thrusting again, as the cave dipped and swayed and bucked and writhed….

And then, it came at him all at once, the proof of her ardor, washing into his face and taking the air from his lungs. He gasped for air, and then, blessedly, he was removed.

“Well,” said a weakly smiling Amy. “You did well enough that I think Angie will enjoy you. Now let’s get you cleaned off.”

* * *

Angie entered the room ten minutes later, two minutes after Amy had called her. “I think you’ll enjoy him,” Amy told her as she left. Angie would call Brittany next, they agreed.

Angie walked into the room, and saw Greg sitting on the bed. He stood, as if to say, “Well, let’s get this over with.”

Greg watched as Angie approached…and then suddenly, she dropped to one knee, and looked him straight in the eye.

“I’m going to get you out of here,” she whispered.

Greg’s jaw dropped. “you mean—“

“First of all, I’d never cheat on Rob. And no matter what Amy says, you’re a real human being, no matter how small. Second, I’m not going to let them take you to the government or the media or anyone.”

“i don’t suppose you could get me to the bellagio?” Greg said, half-joking.

“I don’t have time,” said Angie. “My story is going to be that you suddenly grew back to normal and ran out of the room. I’m just going to open the door a crack, and you’re going to have to run for it. I can probably buy you fifteen to twenty minutes, but if you have anywhere you can go, I’d do it.”

Greg looked up at the immense woman, and said “your rob is a lucky man, angie. thank you.”

Angie did as she said, taking Greg to the door and opening it up. He looked around briefly, and then took off at full sprint for the elevator.

He didn’t care who found him. It couldn’t be any worse.

Well, it could. The warning klaxon sounded.

By the time Angie was telling her story to the others, Greg was unconcerned about being found. He was nine millimeters tall, a little more than a third of an inch.

The carpet fibers hid him well.

After a while, he did hitch a ride into the elevator and out on the town, taking some pride that a peeved Amy carried him by her big toe without even knowing it. He disembarked her foot by the tram, and hitched a ride with another tourist up to Bally’s.

He’d spend the night here, he decided. He’d find some food, get some sleep, and start over tomorrow.

He still had a couple of days, and he’d made it to mid-strip. The Bellagio wasn’t that far away.

He still felt he was going to win.